Lightness' Fallout Vore mods

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Lightness' Fallout Vore mods

Postby Lightness0001 » Thu May 21, 2020 12:38 pm

Additional content for Fallout Vore!

Hello all. This thread will be used to hold a variety of mods/addons I make for Fallout Vore. I'll try to keep them updated for compatibility as necessary!

Codsworth Context Vore

Is Codsworth your favorite companion? Do you just love having that friendly Mister Handy follow you around the Commonwealth? Well, I sure do, so I made this! I don't have an exact count, but there should be somewhere over one hundred new lines for the robot companion. Swallowing, digesting, he'll comment about it all!

Additionally, he'll now cooperate with context vore as a predator! You'll be able to talk to him after being eaten without any issues. On that note of predation, he also can now devour appropriate enemies after having some Nuka Acid. It may look like he's chopping them as usual, but rest assured he's trying to cram the rubbish of the Commonwealth inside his chassis.

For those of you that may still prefer a more humanoid companion, yet retaining all the charm of such a gentlemanly robot: This mod is perfectly compatible with Codsworth2Human! In fact, in some cases, I made sure to have different lines for whether or not he's human. The main bug of note seems to be that, particularly in the Mr. Handy body, his weapons might end up a little disorganized when switching or when he firsts gains his voracious abilities. A load or a body swap along with the removal of any visible weapons he may have seems to fix this.

Patch notes:
Spoiler: show
  • V1.0.0: Release!

Sample screenshots:
Spoiler: show

Download Link

Accidents Happen

Have you ever ever eaten someone-- non-lethally, mind you-- and then forgotten about them? Fallen asleep? Have you ever been non-lethally eaten, then your predator falls asleep on you? Currently, nothing would happen, or you wouldn't be able to sleep! But with this mod, all that changes. The digestive system is a dangerous place, and if you're not careful, accidents might happen!

To be clear, what this will add is a variety of ways "accidental" digestion can occur, mostly in the form of non-lethal vore becoming lethal. Accidental vore itself is a little harder, but would also be fun to implement. Already fairly implemented is sleep digestion for player as pred or prey, as well as a bit of a tweak so that incoming lethal prey would make existing non-lethal prey lethal.

Right now this one is unfinished, as I'm trying to work on a way to implement it without overwriting FV_ConsumptionRegistryScript. However if that ends up necessary, I'll simply advise you all to be aware of the fact it overwrites a rather core script to Fallout Vore.

Download Link: TBA!

-------------------------

Feel free to leave comments, requests, etc. throughout this thread! I'll keep an eye on it.
Feel free to support me on Ko-fi!
Lightness0001
Somewhat familiar

Re: Lightness' Fallout Vore mods

Postby wierdo2000 » Thu May 21, 2020 4:22 pm

nice! do you have any video examples aswell?
wierdo2000
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lightness0001 » Thu May 21, 2020 4:48 pm

wierdo2000 wrote:nice! do you have any video examples aswell?

I don't have any on hand. For the record, I haven't provided Codsworth with meshes or anything (I'm not a modeler and I'm pretty sure robots can't easily equip things anyway).
Lightness0001
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kerbalmaster » Fri May 22, 2020 9:33 am

I am having some issues with the mod.
Whenever I Give codsworth Nuka acid in both trade and diologue, Nothing happens. The Nuka cola is simply stored when using trade. and codsworth simply says the nuka acid doesnt work for machines.

I do not know if It has to do with issues installing. (I Placed both The .esp and .ba2 into the data folder, and enabled the plugin that appeared with the vortex launcher) Or if i am missing a step.
Kerbalmaster
New to the forum

Postby Lightness0001 » Fri May 22, 2020 10:28 am

Kerbalmaster wrote:I am having some issues with the mod.
Whenever I Give codsworth Nuka acid in both trade and diologue, Nothing happens. The Nuka cola is simply stored when using trade. and codsworth simply says the nuka acid doesnt work for machines.

I do not know if It has to do with issues installing. (I Placed both The .esp and .ba2 into the data folder, and enabled the plugin that appeared with the vortex launcher) Or if i am missing a step.

I don't use vortex so I'm not entirely sure what the issue would be but I can give a few guesses:
  • If male preds are disabled, it won't work
  • It could be a load order issue: You'd want CodsworthContextVore to be loaded after the original FalloutVore plugin
  • Some third reason I'm not aware of.

That said, it's most likely a load order issue. Again, I'm not entirely sure how Vortex handles that particular problem. Assuming male vore is already enabled, I imagine the issue is that CodsworthContextVore.esp isn't getting to override the original FalloutVore.esp.
Lightness0001
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kerbalmaster » Fri May 22, 2020 11:45 am

Lightness0001 wrote:
Kerbalmaster wrote:I am having some issues with the mod.

I don't use vortex so I'm not entirely sure what the issue would be but I can give a few guesses:
  • If male preds are disabled, it won't work
  • It could be a load order issue: You'd want CodsworthContextVore to be loaded after the original FalloutVore plugin
  • Some third reason I'm not aware of.

That said, it's most likely a load order issue. Again, I'm not entirely sure how Vortex handles that particular problem. Assuming male vore is already enabled, I imagine the issue is that CodsworthContextVore.esp isn't getting to override the original FalloutVore.esp.

Considering My load order is correct, Im assuming it may just be my game settings. Thank you again for the help
Kerbalmaster
New to the forum

Postby NazistDuck » Fri May 22, 2020 1:38 pm

This is amazing. Any other mods you're planning on doing?
Woah, don't have a heart attack, you're not 92 yet!
NazistDuck
Been posting for a bit

Postby randomdude0549 » Fri May 22, 2020 1:49 pm

is there any chance for an ada version?
randomdude0549
New to the forum

Postby Lightness0001 » Fri May 22, 2020 1:50 pm

NazistDuck wrote:This is amazing. Any other mods you're planning on doing?

My main focus right now is adding stuff to Accidents Happen/getting stuff working for a release for it. I've had other ideas but for the most part it's going to be mechanics or writing-based, so I'm somewhat limited in that way. I've thought of adding support for model sizes(?), so if you wanted to use fallout vore with some sort of shrink/growth mod, it could scale accordingly, but I haven't actually looked at all at how that would work. Stuff like that is what interests me mostly, just some mechanical additions. Maybe context vore dialogue for other companions too, but I don't really know them as well yet.

Edit as to avoid double posting:
randomdude0549 wrote:is there any chance for an ada version?

Only just now saw since it wasn't originally there due to some new-user buffer I imagine. Mmmmmaybe? Again I don't know Ada or really most of the other companions very well. Personally I was imagining if I were to write another companion, it might be Nick Valentine.
Lightness0001
Somewhat familiar

Postby jrogelio1 » Mon May 25, 2020 5:53 am

this mod also works with curie?
jrogelio1
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lightness0001 » Mon May 25, 2020 8:33 am

jrogelio1 wrote:this mod also works with curie?

It should enable the "Poke your pred" option and maybe give her the devour version of the saw, but I'm not entirely sure on that second part. I didn't test with her.
Lightness0001
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore game