Welcome to the replacement blog software! The old blog software was giving us quite some trouble and we needed to stop using it. The replacement site you see here was created over the past couple weeks and is still a work in progress. [Hide]

Archive > miranda_dragon > Blog > I'm done [Report]
miranda_dragon

I'm done

Posted by miranda_dragon 1 year ago

 

I've been increasingly uncomfortable on this site.

And things aren't getting better.

I'm going to shut down here and remove stuff. I'll be over on FA still. http://www.furaffinity.net/user/mirandaarqayla/

Do not ask me about removed content.
Comment on I'm done

Comments
JackNoName

Posted by JackNoName 1 year ago Report

Sad to see you go. I just found you yesterday, but with everything that has been going on, I understand why.

Still hope you will change your mind, you've been here a long time and I am sure things will either calm down or go back to normal soon. Assholes are everywhere, terrible people too. Its just that in times like these, they get the loudest. Just remember that it really is a vocal minority ánd not all of us are like that.

Good luck to you :) I'll be sure to check your FA.

[ Reply ]

Slimshod

Posted by Slimshod 1 year ago Report

Oh man I'm really sad to see you go. I love your stories and the art you've had done, it feels weird to see one of the biggest names in vore move on. I'm sorry it's come to this, whatever prompted the need to move :( You will be missed here, that's for sure.

[ Reply ]

TitaniumChelle

Posted by TitaniumChelle 1 year ago Report

Oof, same sentiment as all above. It will be a shame to see you go, but you have to stay true to what keeps you happy and contented in the scene. I’ll definitely be following you at FA, and wishing you all the best wherever your journey takes you <3

[ Reply ]

captamis

Posted by captamis 1 year ago Report

Hug I wish you all the best, I will follow up with u see you soob

[ Reply ]

VoraciousShapeshift

Posted by VoraciousShapeshift 1 year ago Report

Wish it wasn't so, but I understand that things are getting iffy here. I'm on FurAffinity so I'll probably catch you there, sad that things will be disappearing on here though.

[ Reply ]

simalst

Posted by simalst 1 year ago Report

"VoraciousShapeshift" wrote:
Wish it wasn't so, but I understand that things are getting iffy here. I'm on FurAffinity so I'll probably catch you there, sad that things will be disappearing on here though.


I agree, but with the underage content and stuff removed, it is going to get on everybody's nerves. On the nerves of everybody, who likes this kind of content.
This was my favorite and number #1 upload site, but now I do not have anything I could want to upload on here anymore.

[ Reply ]

EagleEye

Posted by EagleEye 1 year ago Report

"simalst" wrote:
"VoraciousShapeshift" wrote:
Wish it wasn't so, but I understand that things are getting iffy here. I'm on FurAffinity so I'll probably catch you there, sad that things will be disappearing on here though.


I agree, but with the underage content and stuff removed, it is going to get on everybody's nerves. On the nerves of everybody, who likes this kind of content.
This was my favorite and number #1 upload site, but now I do not have anything I could want to upload on here anymore.


Lol, I don't think you quite realize why they're leaving Eka's.

[ Reply ]

Rothar

Posted by Rothar 1 year ago Report

Site has been shite for quite some time and the lack of decent human beings to interact with hasn't helped make the site any more appeasing.
Bet it must be hard seeing how you've used the site for many many years but really when the owners don't want to propperly care for their site, moderate it and add features that have been lacking for far too long then it should come as no surprise people start to leave.

Looking forward to keeep seeing your content on FA though! It aint a perfect site but boy its better than this one.

[ Reply ]

VoraciousShapeshift

Posted by VoraciousShapeshift 1 year ago Report

"EagleEye" wrote:
"simalst" wrote:
"VoraciousShapeshift" wrote:
Wish it wasn't so, but I understand that things are getting iffy here. I'm on FurAffinity so I'll probably catch you there, sad that things will be disappearing on here though.


I agree, but with the underage content and stuff removed, it is going to get on everybody's nerves. On the nerves of everybody, who likes this kind of content.
This was my favorite and number #1 upload site, but now I do not have anything I could want to upload on here anymore.


Lol, I don't think you quite realize why they're leaving Eka's.


I wasn't really alluding to anything in particular, I was just offering condolences off the cuff ^^;

[ Reply ]

Stalbon

Posted by Stalbon 1 year ago Report

Certainly understand your choices in taking leave of this place, though it's always a sad thing to see it. I'll keep an eye out for your works on FurAffinity!

[ Reply ]

darc22005

Posted by darc22005 1 year ago Report

Im sorry to hear that miranda, but I understand. Wish you the best

[ Reply ]

F1reDem0n

Posted by F1reDem0n 1 year ago Report

"Rothar" wrote:
Site has been shite for quite some time and the lack of decent human beings to interact with hasn't helped make the site any more appeasing.
Bet it must be hard seeing how you've used the site for many many years but really when the owners don't want to propperly care for their site, moderate it and add features that have been lacking for far too long then it should come as no surprise people start to leave.

Looking forward to keeep seeing your content on FA though! It aint a perfect site but boy its better than this one.


You are obviously taking shots at both Eka and the entirety of this sites community. Making a lot of broad and assuming conclusions.

I mean hell you never bothered to speak with me to see that not "everyone" on this site is "indecent human beings". Cause pretty sure I represent a part of the site that actually are decent and try to be friendly.

Your shots at Eka will probably go mostly unnoticed because you aren't really posting them in a clearly marked place and unless you start trash talking Eka on other sites (cause that's how you piss off any owner of a site) then Eka won't probably reply. But I'd advice against that lol. That's looking for a fight.

All in all you essentially posted a mini-rant on a very popular users page here on Eka. So real classy there man. I mean you didn't even wish Miranda luck over on FA and sorry to see them leave Eka's. You made it all about some personal vendetta you have against this sites community and Eka themselves.

[ Reply ]

F1reDem0n

Posted by F1reDem0n 1 year ago Report

"miranda_dragon" wrote:
I've been increasingly uncomfortable on this site.

And things aren't getting better.

I'm going to shut down here and remove stuff. I'll be over on FA still. http://www.furaffinity.net/user/mirandaarqayla/

Do not ask me about removed content.


I don't really know what has caused you to make this decision but it's a bummer to see you go for sure. I had followed you here on Eka's WELL before I ever had a FA account. So seeing the stuff you've posted over the many years up until now was always a treat for sure.

If it's something to do with the underage thing, I don't know if you are away that Eka has placed such content into a Offline state but it's not gone. Also the policy change was not Eka's choice and was forced onto them by the hosting company. Eka is working on finding a alternative hosting company in the mean time. Such content removed that was in question will be restored once a new company has been found.

I don't know if that's what's caused you to make this decision, but if it is I hope that what I've said will help clarify any sort of confusion you may have had.

[ Reply ]

VoreLover99

Posted by VoreLover99 1 year ago Report

I can understand leaving, but I always hate seeing people delete their galleries. You're effectively erasing a decade worth of hundreds of pictures, some of which are among my favorite pieces on here! I don't know if you'll read this, but I beg you to reconsider deleting.

[ Reply ]

The Fennec Fox

Posted by The Fennec Fox 1 year ago Report

It comes with the fandom. I'm such a huge fan, and it breaks my heart to see you leave.

[ Reply ]

Random74

Posted by Random74 1 year ago Report

Why are you leaving?

[ Reply ]

Kelly

Posted by Kelly 1 year ago Report

Ughf sorry to see you go ...

[ Reply ]

drdarkmetal1

Posted by drdarkmetal1 1 year ago Report

I'm probably the last person who should be saying this..

i really wish you the best of luck, and if i can il follow be sure to follow you on FA
I wish you well and hope you find what you need.

take care.

[ Reply ]

Megachiroptera

Posted by Megachiroptera 1 year ago Report

There is no removed content here. Everything is accessible with a direct link. :(

[ Reply ]