Welcome to the replacement blog software! The old blog software was giving us quite some trouble and we needed to stop using it. The replacement site you see here was created over the past couple weeks and is still a work in progress. [Hide]

Archive > Ursa > Blog > Cock vore anatomy thoughts [Report]
Ursa

Cock vore anatomy thoughts

Posted by Ursa 11 months ago

 

i like to overthink stuff structurally, and that's why cock vore was always something quite strange to me. no doubt vore is a fantasy fetish and most things that happen in vore are impossible in real life, but i like my porn logical, and i can't work any other way, so i thought i need to give cock vore some thought, even if i won't draw it.
it seems more magical than other kinds of vore, because it involves real structures which in case of cock vore are merged with each other in a very specific way due to genital onthogenesis, and if i can imagine prey going through the urethra to the prostate like some sort of male unbirth thing, most of the cock vore-themed images depict the prey to end up in balls somehow, and i can't help but feel this requires some quite alien anatomy to happen.
i was thinking how it could work out if the prey travelled the whole way through the sperm duct into the balls (supposed that the testes can stretch and have cavities ok) and it looks like a very interesting asymmetrical road that goes first into the pelvis and then out of it, and it seems so weird i even liked the concept despite my general lack of interest in genital theme.
i want to read some thoughts on this if you have any, also if you've ever seen anything like "realistic" cock vore similar to the one i described pls share it here.
Comment on Cock vore anatomy thoughts

Comments
voraciouspanda

Posted by voraciouspanda 11 months ago Report

Huh, that sounds like a really fascinating take on it, and I like! If it's alright with you, I might draw CV like that, with the prey going through the sperm duct. Though I actually like the idea of the prey going through the urethra and ending up in the bladder! Usually an idealized empty version cuz I'm not a HUGE fan of watersports, but yeah, that's a more.... anatomically plausible version that I personally like.

[ Reply ]

Ursa

Posted by Ursa 11 months ago Report

it's weird but i've never even considered bladder vore, i kinda was off the whole cock vore thing because the whole idea of inserting things in the urethra remind me of Chuck Palahniuk's "guts", which is a story intended to be both medically accurate and uncomfortable at the same time, and i appreciate Palahniuk's thoughts on the subject but can't wash away the feeling that things that go into the bladder will definitely cause trauma, pain and other medical issues, even though vore implies internal organs having different qualities and possibilities than real ones, it just kinda haunts me. very weird feeling.

[ Reply ]

midnightisle

Posted by midnightisle 11 months ago Report

I don't think I've seen anyone tackle "realistic" cock vore, as in the prey going through the sperm duct rather than going directly to the balls. It's definitely interesting though! Personally, I'm still able to enjoy the average CV pic where the prey goes to the balls directly from the bottom of the shaft. Suspension of disbelief, I guess? I know that male anatomy isn't like that in real life, but vore isn't realistic in the slightest, so I'm willing to disregard anatomy to some extent.

[ Reply ]

tangent

Posted by tangent 11 months ago Report

"Ursa" wrote:
it's weird but i've never even considered bladder vore, i kinda was off the whole cock vore thing because the whole idea of inserting things in the urethra remind me of Chuck Palahniuk's "guts", which is a story intended to be both medically accurate and uncomfortable at the same time, and i appreciate Palahniuk's thoughts on the subject but can't wash away the feeling that things that go into the bladder will definitely cause trauma, pain and other medical issues, even though vore implies internal organs having different qualities and possibilities than real ones, it just kinda haunts me. very weird feeling.


glad I am not the only one still scarred from that book/short story. appreciate your dwelling on this weird bit of vore. prey endin up in the prostate sounds kinda hot to me though (and that's all that counts, right?) I will consider this

[ Reply ]

bG

Posted by bG 11 months ago Report

Just wanted to let you know, thank you for sharing your interesting thoughts! It prompted me to finally draw something and I enjoyed it. So thanks~! <3 <3 <3

[ Reply ]

Ursa

Posted by Ursa 11 months ago Report

"midnightisle" wrote:
I don't think I've seen anyone tackle "realistic" cock vore, as in the prey going through the sperm duct rather than going directly to the balls. It's definitely interesting though! Personally, I'm still able to enjoy the average CV pic where the prey goes to the balls directly from the bottom of the shaft. Suspension of disbelief, I guess? I know that male anatomy isn't like that in real life, but vore isn't realistic in the slightest, so I'm willing to disregard anatomy to some extent.


i guess for most people going overcomplicated through fantasy stuff is a major fun spoiler, and THINKING THROUGH YOUR PORN even sounds weird, but for me it's the only way i can have pleasure.

[ Reply ]

Ursa

Posted by Ursa 11 months ago Report

"tangent" wrote:
glad I am not the only one still scarred from that book/short story. appreciate your dwelling on this weird bit of vore. prey endin up in the prostate sounds kinda hot to me though (and that's all that counts, right?) I will consider this


glad i'm not the only one here who had read "Guts" haha. and i'm glad you enjoyed the idea.

[ Reply ]

Ursa

Posted by Ursa 11 months ago Report

"bG" wrote:
Just wanted to let you know, thank you for sharing your interesting thoughts! It prompted me to finally draw something and I enjoyed it. So thanks~! <3 <3 <3


i'm really glad my writings really came to use this time! and i'm glad you enjoyed it!

[ Reply ]

emikochan

Posted by emikochan 11 months ago Report

I feel like the only way to make it work is to have the penis be a snake :P

[ Reply ]

Ursa

Posted by Ursa 11 months ago Report

"emikochan" wrote:
I feel like the only way to make it work is to have the penis be a snake :P

Can't argue with that XD

[ Reply ]