Welcome to the replacement blog software! The old blog software was giving us quite some trouble and we needed to stop using it. The replacement site you see here was created over the past couple weeks and is still a work in progress. [Hide]

Archive > mirrormind101 > Blog > Trying to draw somthing but.... [Report]
mirrormind101

Trying to draw somthing but....

Posted by mirrormind101 5 months ago

 

Shit keeps getting in the way AKA work so I have no time and my drive to draw is running on fumes at the moment as well.

Ah, feck but I am going to try and upload somthing tomorrow if I have the time and if my burn out is willing to let me draw.

I have some idea of what I want to draw but you will have to wait and see.....if I do it that is......feck!
Comment on Trying to draw somthing but....

Comments
Mettra

Posted by Mettra 5 months ago Report

it ok take your time ^^

[ Reply ]

GinRyuKaza

Posted by GinRyuKaza 5 months ago Report

Wiggle! Do the sun drop dance from ff14. That gives great energy and willpower!

[ Reply ]

mirrormind101

Posted by mirrormind101 5 months ago Report

"Mettra" wrote:
it ok take your time ^^


Thanks, I will. All my drive to draw is gone for now.

[ Reply ]

mirrormind101

Posted by mirrormind101 5 months ago Report

"GinRyuKaza" wrote:
Wiggle! Do the sun drop dance from ff14. That gives great energy and willpower!


.....I don't even know what that is lol

[ Reply ]

GinRyuKaza

Posted by GinRyuKaza 5 months ago Report

"mirrormind101" wrote:
"GinRyuKaza" wrote:
Wiggle! Do the sun drop dance from ff14. That gives great energy and willpower!


.....I don't even know what that is lol


Gasp! Then we must teach you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj73-1r5_18 here you go! ^^

There is a stronger one called the moon lift dance but you are new to the dance, you must start small! OuO

[ Reply ]

mirrormind101

Posted by mirrormind101 5 months ago Report

"GinRyuKaza" wrote:
"mirrormind101" wrote:
"GinRyuKaza" wrote:
Wiggle! Do the sun drop dance from ff14. That gives great energy and willpower!


.....I don't even know what that is lol


Gasp! Then we must teach you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj73-1r5_18 here you go! ^^

There is a stronger one called the moon lift dance but you are new to the dance, you must start small! OuO


LOL ah, looks fun ^^

[ Reply ]

GinRyuKaza

Posted by GinRyuKaza 5 months ago Report

I will not lie. I have done this in real life......it gives energy!!!! X3

[ Reply ]

mirrormind101

Posted by mirrormind101 5 months ago Report

"GinRyuKaza" wrote:
I will not lie. I have done this in real life......it gives energy!!!! X3


OK bud I will give it a try :)

[ Reply ]