Comments by Cerise Page 1 of 1 • 1

A Volunteer from the Audience
The little applause light above the stage clicked on, bright red, a second before the spotlights above cast out to the audience. I put on my best ‘thrilled audience member’ face and clapped until the lights flicked back and the sign flicked off.
It’s not that the appeal was lost on me, not exactly, but there was no way I could match Emma’s enthusiasm. Since her aunt had started working with the backstage crew, she’d been participating i

A Volunteer from the Audience

Owner: Cerise

Cerise - 6 months ago

Sometimes you take the opportunities life gives you, other times the opportunities take you. Funny how luck works.

Cerise - 6 months ago

I'm honored! And yes, of course, more stories to come. I have a few more in progress already, though I've never been the best at predicting my upload schedule. Stay tuned! :)

Cerise - 6 months ago

At just under 10,000 words, this is also the longest story I've uploaded to Eka's thus far. Inspired in part by a fairly open-ended anonymous suggestion I got in my suggestion box several months back. <3

[i](...also, I *claim* that my official upload day is Sunday, but it's actually "3AM on Monday morning after finishing and editing takes several hours longer than expected" and I feel I deserve to be called out for that. Writing niche vore erotica warrants a high degree of professionalism and meeting completely arbitrary deadlines is surely a part of that.)[/i]

In Her Keeping

“Okay, so what was your plan here again?” Justin turned his head to look up at his wife, Amy, who smiled warmly back down at him. She was dressed in her light blue bathrobe, long hair still dripping wet.
He pressed his hands against the clear plastic surface around him, trying to maneuver his half-naked body around in the cramped cylinder to a position where he might be able to get a better look at her. He wasn’t successful. “Well,” he started, &ldq

In Her Keeping

Owner: Cerise

Cerise - 7 months ago

I always enjoy writing for that (surprisingly!) underserved niche of wholesome non-fatal fluff. I'll probably branch out a bit more eventually, but the light-hearted tone is just [i]pleasant[/i] to write and others seem to enjoy it too. :)

As for safety, my general in-universe 'rule' has just been something vague about shrinking making things more durable... somehow. It's admittedly a cop-out, but it's convenient.

Cerise - 7 months ago

It means so much to hear that. My schedule is inconsistent, but I've enjoyed writing these more romantic stories and I'm really glad they have an audience.

Cerise - 7 months ago

I figured I'd teased oral vore in this series long enough, but I've had a general idea of the next part for a while too. Glad to hear you're looking forward to it. :)

Keeping Him Close
“Mmmm Justin,” she hummed to herself, only half awake and still fully committed to the pleasant afterglow of the wonderful dream she had been having.
Her body was sore, but sore in the best way possible. She could still feel the enduring traces her husband’s touch had left on – and in – her body and recalled with dreamy clarity that peerless sensation of warmth and fullness at the core of her sexual being. With half-lidded eyes, she glanced down on

Keeping Him Close

Owner: Cerise

Cerise - 1 year ago

Glad you like it! There should be more to this series (my current rule is that a series gets its own folder in the Gallery at three entries), but it may be a little later. Not sure quite what direction I want to go with the relationship yet. :)

Cerise - 1 year ago

Thank you! For whatever reason, this one took considerably longer to write than previous stories, but I knew I had to get something out for 8/8. :)

Keeping the Spark Alive
In truth, he was beginning to feel a little silly.
He looked around. Flower petals were scattered everywhere, apparently not content to stay where he had left them for long with the fan blowing, even at its lowest setting. He was wearing his best for her, but his best had turned out to be a polo shirt and khakis because they had never bothered to buy more formal wear since his resizing. Silly indeed, but there was no point trying to pack it up now. Amy said she would be h

Keeping the Spark Alive

Owner: Cerise

Cerise - 7 months ago

I'm so glad to hear you got something out of it - though sorry to hear about the dark times.

I may have potentially good news for you if you haven't seen the two sequels to this story yet: [url=https://aryion.com/g4/view/712971]Keeping Him Close[/url] and [url=https://aryion.com/g4/view/757598]In Her Keeping[/url], both of which are similar in tone.

Sent a PM! :)

Cerise - 1 year ago

Funny enough, mouthplay is the main focus of at least one of the stories at the top of my writing list right now. It might be a little different from this one in terms of tags, but mouthplay for sure.

Goodness knows I can't predict my own update schedule though, so who knows when it'll be finished.

Last Minute Packing
“This isn’t going to work.” Hannah insisted, leaning with her back against the wall closest to the door. On the other side of the cramped bathroom, her friend Mara was busily digging through their luggage, which she had opened onto the foldout table that was built into the wall.
Without looking up from what she was doing, the other girl shook her head emphatically. “I am not paying $70. I don’t see why we can’t have three carry-ons given ho

Last Minute Packing

Owner: Cerise

Cerise - 5 months ago

Thank you - it really means a lot to hear that people enjoy my silly little vore stories. This one in particular seems to have found a niche, which I honestly didn't expect when I was writing it. I've actually seen it shared elsewhere outside of Eka's, which hasn't happened (as far as I know) with any of my other stories. Crazy how that happens.

Expect more object vore in the future - whenever I have a free time again. And thank you for the watch! <3

Cerise - 9 months ago

I'm honored! <3

I definitely intend to write more like this with object vore down the line, though I've never been great at guessing how much time new stories will take. It will come though!

Cerise - 1 year ago

I like the idea! It's hard to make dependable predictions about what I'm *actually* going to get around to writing (as evidenced by the lack of new content for the past month), so I don't want to commit to anything. I definitely like all the themes in the story, particularly the internal camera. That said, if you're looking for more certainty on a request or commission, you'll probably have better odds with a more consistent writer, since I tend to get behind on my own schedules.

Cerise - 1 year ago

Thank you! If you would like, feel free to PM me your idea. I can't promise anything (especially if it's a particular fandom or what have you that I'm not familiar with), but I'd be interested in hearing. :)

Cerise - 1 year ago

Thank you so much! I enjoyed writing this one quite a bit so I'll definitely be doing more with object vore in the future.

I get what you mean with the plot being only part way told though, especially with the TSA bit I threw in at the end. I've always held the post-vore content in your stories in high regard, but I don't know how well I could pull off that sort of thing myself.

Cerise - 1 year ago

Haha well I suppose they didn't plan very far in advance. The TSA ending wasn't something I initially planned to include, but it felt like a nice little bonus with fun implications for what happens next. :)

Cerise - 1 year ago

I'm really glad to hear it! I had several object vore concepts sitting around in my ideas folder for a while, so I figured it was worth giving one of them a shot and I'm quite happy with the way it came out.

Eight Ball in the Pussy Pocket (Pred Perspective)
It was Initiation Night at Rosewood College. A normal Saturday for most of the campus, perhaps (though the social scene at Rosewood wasn’t bad even outside of Greek Life), but the end of a long Rush Week for the members of Eta Alpha Tau and Upsilon Beta, the university’s most (in)famous fraternity and sorority, respectively.
Even under normal circumstances, Initiation Night had earned a bit of bad rap for its hazing practices and, to

Eight Ball in the Pussy Pocket (Alt)

Owner: Cerise

Cerise - 1 year ago

I have to give you credit: that was remarkably close to the notes I have written on my phone for a possible follow-up.

Cerise - 1 year ago

Thank you! I've always had a soft spot for those sorts of endings myself, so it's nice to hear it worked. :)

Cerise - 1 year ago

I have a follow-up in mind for just about everything I've written on this site, but whether or not I actually get to them is an entirely different matter... that said, this one has a pretty good chance of a sequel sooner or later.

Cerise - 1 year ago

I'm really glad it came out alright. :)

Cerise - 1 year ago

Sorry for anybody who was trying to read my first upload and found it deleted: Eka's did something wonky with the formatting, so I had to take it down and try again. Should be good now. :)

Eight Ball in the Pussy Pocket
CLACK!
Nick watched in dismay as the giant orb came rolling towards him, travelling so quickly that its white stripes seemed to blur with the darker violet. When it struck, it was thankfully only a glancing blow, but it was enough to send him reeling inside his own protective sphere. The chamber spun unpredictably, throwing him onto his back every time he tried to stand, but eventually it came to a stop against one of the low barrier walls. The trapped man clambere

Eight Ball in the Pussy Pocket

Owner: Cerise

Cerise - 1 year ago

I can't think of too many good examples, but you might like this one (assuming you haven't already read it): https://aryion.com/g4/view/220909

I'll also be back to writing... probably this week. I took a month off to focus on other things, including some non-vore writing, but I personally really like the idea of prey being trapped in something before they're eaten/inserted. Don't know when it'll come up again exactly, but I'll probably end up writing more like this. :)

I'm glad to hear it. :)

And I do have an idea for expanding on this story, but I don't want to commit until I do a little more work to figure it out first.

Cerise - 1 year ago

They're definitely going to be in there for a while, that's for sure. Or forever, depending on your preferences. ;)

Cerise - 1 year ago

Always appreciated! I'm glad it turned out alright; this one's been sitting half-finished on my hard drive for like two months.

Thank you so much!

And a sequel is possible, but I actually have another idea for this story that I think might be just as interesting. I have quite a few works in progress though, so it's always a bit of a tossup what actually gets finished on time. :P

Encounter - Animation

Owner: CakeInferno

Cerise - 2 years ago

This is art. A masterpiece. May they sing your praises for generations to come.

The Escape Room
Dale and his wife, Ellen, had developed something of an addiction.
It had started out innocently enough. A group of friends, old buddies from Dale’s college years, had invited them for a night on the town at the local escape room. The whole concept had sounded stupid at the time and he had really tried his best to weasel out of it, but his wife had convinced him to give it a try. And he had gotten hooked.
That had been months ago, and now the couple regularly spent their we

The Escape Room

Owner: Cerise

Cerise - 7 months ago

I'm honored - I look forward to reading it! <3

Cerise - 2 years ago

Glad to hear it! I definitely intend to do more with the concept of a vore themed escape room company. I figure a sequel is inevitable, especially because I can't pass up the obvious 'Escape Womb' pun.

Cerise - 2 years ago

I've read similar suggestions on other stories. I'm a bit wary about throwing a fatal ending into an otherwise light-hearted story, but entrapment or a full tour or something like that could be a lot of fun since I like focusing on the endo content anyway.

Switching Things Up
Things between Erin and Thomas had become… awkward.
The hours he had spent safely hidden away in Erin’s underwear drawer had been the first alone time Thomas had truly had to himself after several hours of receiving – only somewhat willingly – a full crash course on the literal ins and outs of his best friend’s body. In the heat of the moment, a lot of what had happened had been alright, pleasurable even, and he knew he would be revisiting a few

Switching Things Up

Owner: Cerise

Cerise - 2 years ago

I'm glad to hear it! I've been really happy so far with how the first three chapters have turned out. I'm probably going to take a little break after this one, just to try out some other things, but I'll definitely be continuing with Erin & Thomas (and now Alyssa) down the line.

Cerise - 2 years ago

Honestly, I had the first three stories up to this one planned from the beginning (although the ending of this one changed a bit). I also have a good idea of where I want to go with the fifth or sixth 'chapter', which will be where the series wraps up. The middle though, I'm genuinely still thinking about. I *do* like full tour though.

Cerise - 2 years ago

I'm on the fence about whether or not I want to do another sequel that follows immediately after this one (like 'The Morning After') or jump into the future a bit. Given my preferences, I think eventual womb stuff with these characters is inevitable. ;)

Cerise - 2 years ago

It'll continue, at least eventually. And don't worry, I would never surprise y'all with a fatal ending in the middle of a light-hearted series like this one. Any darker stories in the future will be marked as such. :)

Cerise - 2 years ago

Fatal vore and less 'nice' content is *definitely* on the table for future stories, although I generally shy away from hard vore, graphic digestion, and scat. Male predators, furry, and same-size are also things I'd like to explore (not sure if that would be your thing or not).

This particular series will stay fairly light-hearted though.

The Morning After
It was a totally normal Monday morning at Cherryford University.
The sun was shining, the birds were chirping, and several thousand students were in various phases of getting ready for another week of classes.
Sure, Erin was still somewhat hungover from the weekend, but the headache had more or less gone away and the last of the alcohol had left her system. She was also more than a bit sleep deprived, but a quick stop by the campus café had left her feeling refreshed and

The Morning After

Owner: Cerise

Cerise - 2 years ago

I might not necessarily do that in this series, but I'd be interested in trying something like that in the future in one story or another.

Cerise - 2 years ago

Transformations *generally* aren't my thing, personally. It just isn't something I've thought about much before. As far as interests go, I'm good with pretty much everything under the conventional 'vore' umbrella, but it's more hit or miss outside of that.

Cerise - 2 years ago

Thanks again! I've really enjoyed playing with Thomas and Erin's relationship and I'm glad to hear it turned out alright.

Cerise - 2 years ago

I've always enjoyed relationships where the 'prey' has power over their partner. Glad you liked it. :)

Cerise - 2 years ago

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed them!

In my mind, the in-universe rule for this series is just that the shrinking process just makes people/things more durable. Maybe it has something to do with greater molecular density? *shrugs*

Also, both Anal Vore and Full Tour are definitely on the table for future writing, though not necessarily for this set of stories in particular.

Swallow the Key
“Come on!” Erin shouted from the other end of the hallway. She barely turned back to make sure Thomas was still following before rounding the corner and once more disappearing out of sight. A moment’s hesitation and then she called again, even more distantly, “I promise I know what I’m doing!”
As the sound of voices faded further behind him, Thomas realized he wasn’t so sure about that anymore.
Tonight, of course, was the night of Cherryf

Swallow the Key

Owner: Cerise

Cerise - 2 years ago

Oh boy, I have good news for you!

(And thank you for the kind words, I'm glad you liked it)

Cerise - 2 years ago

Thank you so much! I've really enjoyed writing their relationship, so it means a lot to know that others have enjoyed reading it. <3

Cerise - 2 years ago

I have a second story already finished and a third in progress. No sequel to this as of yet, but I have a good idea of where this should go next.

Cerise - 2 years ago

I'm glad the relationship between the two worked out; I expect to be doing more with them sooner or later.

Cerise - 2 years ago

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

Cerise - 2 years ago

Not to be weird, but your stories were some of the first I ever read on this site, so it means a lot to know you liked something that I wrote. And thanks for the fav! <3

Cerise - 2 years ago

I could definitely see myself trying unaware vore somewhere down the line.

Cerise - 2 years ago

I would say a second part is pretty likely at this point, at least eventually. It might be fun to just pick up right where this one ends. Glad to hear you liked it!

Aww, thank you! You're too kind. <3

Cerise - 2 years ago

Thank you! I'm definitely thinking about doing more with them now that I've established their relationship. :)

Cerise - 2 years ago

Thank you so much for the kind words! I was a bit nervous about uploading this, so it really means a lot to hear it turned out well. :)

I do have an outline for a possible follow-up (and maybe more) with these characters, but there's a lot of ideas that I've always wanted to try writing, so I'm honestly not sure what's next. The door is definitely open for a sequel though.