Comments by Dickevin Page 1 of 1 • 1

Synthoid Tigress Bodyguard

Uploaded: 3 weeks ago

Owner: Sriseru

Dickevin - 3 weeks ago

Very beautiful image. By the way, will it bé a characters in tour game ?

Gabi, the babysitter

Owner: kattu

Dickevin - 2 months ago

It's really impressive how Icudhara Can convey emotions this well through his work. And the characters are so beautiful : deep colored eyes, well defined faces and bodies, and how the skin take the form of watever push it.
Lundi of remind me the image of Gabi made by Arthurhenri, just not with the dame style

Point-and-Click Gabi Game!

Owner: kattu

Dickevin - 2 months ago

Gotta be patient then !!! No need to rush it, I'm sure whatever you guys cook for us, it will be worth it, no matter how much time it will take you ( except if it take you 20 years, at this level, it's criminal X) ).

Do you mind if I ask you some questions about it, with giving some of my opinion about the game ?

Dickevin - 2 months ago

Can't wait for it !!!
For when IS the release ?

Enter the Machine Cover

Owner: VaguenessIncoming

Dickevin - 2 months ago

I am really excited to see how this story will look like !!!

Little questions :
- how can she maintain a bioenginered entity ( since they are not mechanic ) ? How she does it ?
-Does this story IS in the dame universe than Golden streak and the others story you do with seekgr ?

Have a nice day, and good Luck ;)

"Azula can we call this thing already? This is agonizing" Juri complained loudly.
Azula sneered at her tone and volume everyone within a few dozen feet could hear her and many glanced at them.
"Jennifer told us only one of the brothers was a keeper. You chose the more impulsive one thinking he'd be a better fit for you than the reserved one. We both knew we might end up with a dud tonight" Azula pointed out in a hushed tone.
"Impulsive is one thing but this... WALKING LIBIDO is just... Assump

Digestive Double Date

Owner: ryanshowseason3

Dickevin - 3 months ago

This story IS very original. It's really rare to see romance where the date doesn't end in a black Window style, where true romance and feeling have meaning. It's make it really sweet to watch how the relationship between the couple grow until the end, where the 3 of them are together and happy.

And the collar Idea was genius from Hivelord, make the relationship look much more deeper. In the relationship, one of the lovers must impress enough the others partie so she IS willing to accept him. She then accept to Wear the collar to show devotion and trust in each of the partners, showing that each of them have influence on the others.

In bonus, this story IS really hot. I was greatly excited, in body and spirit, the first Time I have read it.

Little questions : Will you make a follow UP on this story ? Something with the 3 of them latter in their lire ?

Have a nice day and good Luck ;)

Dickevin - 7 months ago

That story keep my interest, she show a good potential. I was surprised when you skipped a whole month of relationship bulding, but I suppose that you wanted to get to the main parts of the story, along by not wanting to walk on this sort of landmine. Other than that, I love the direction that it takes, and Ayame love for Joshua is so emmotionnal (this couple is fabulous). Not gonna say anything about the others characters, since for the moments, they do not have much in developpment (quirks, personnality and relationship).

Now I get to the questions, since your universe has a lot of things for me to ask, like culture, relationship and personnality :
- Why Ayame is so emmotionnaly attached to Joshua and Charlotte so quickly ? The fact that she seem genuine
with it, not for the mission, but consider them as true friend. Does this has to do with her human body, or more is going on ?
- Victoria and Melanie let on clues that they destroy sapient species for more than 5000 years, but their life seem... hollow, like they are machines who do what they are said to do and believe without experiencing or made their own opinion, or searching for alternative. Why ?
- Melanie "jokingly" said they should eat Ayame for being with Joshua and Charlotte. Why ? are they not camarade who were together for a long time ? how could she have this idea...
- What are you going to do with Melanie and Victoria ? would you made them become friends with Charlotte, Joshua and Ayame ? Or would they be eliminated ? (I always have these love for vilain who do not know what to do anymore, like Reiner Braun, but instead choose to be with the protagonist)
- If Melanie and Victoria join Ayae and co, they probably could not hide their true mission for long. What are they going to do ? Since from Joshua and Charlotte point of view, they cannot trust them (how can you trust mass murderers to not kill you and pretend to be your friends, unless for a sick sadistic glee)
- What the hell is a skaaranna underling ? Is Joshua becoming a Skaaranna ? (I hope not, it always bother me in a story when the humans become non humans,. I always feel like your species is what you are, and the feeling of 2 differents sapient species being together despite their difference much more pronounced in this case)

If I become too overwhelming for you, don't hesitate to said it. Same if you feel like I push to write what I want. oh, and I am a french, so sorry if my english is bad, not my ain language

on that note, have a good day ;)

Sunny's First Message - Full-sized Drawing

Owner: Tsavo

Dickevin - 8 months ago

I wonder what are your favorite characters ? And how you play the game ?

It's pretty hard to keep track of everyone, since they are so numerous and we don't have accurate drawing, but I think I can say that I like all the prof so far (the only ones who will not kill you). Too bad you can't develop a relationship with them. Personnally I prefer to be "ninja make your stomach hell" and I eat those I don't like (don't worry, I like Sunny), to bad I can't eat Alice

Dickevin - 10 months ago

I love it !!!

The story is good, even if too simple with big bad in my opinion, but this is what make it really easy to read and enjoy the main aspects of it : monster girl lover, kinky stuff, vore and others !

And the universe had so much potential in monsters girls, they are really a lot. Even until now, a lot of them hadn't be used, like giant arachne, gigant, sharkmermaid, killer bee, dryad, ...

I have some questions, but what is the state of this universe ? I mean, how is relationship between humans and liminals ? And how the universe look like ? Your story surprisingly say very little about it, since there is not a lot of grey area.

Good luck and have a nice day ;)

March 2021 2 Comic Special

Owner: JT

Dickevin - 10 months ago

I can't find what sort of content is in your comic, How can I see it ? for information I am a great fan of regurgitation

Dickevin - 10 months ago

Okay so here they are :

- what is the true apparence of the skaraana ?
- why do they feel the need to conquer worlds ?
- why are they so casual about live, even from each other ?

Have fun ;)

Dickevin - 10 months ago

I begin to like the concept. I think I will stay, to see how it will go from now.

Can I ask some question ?

Good luck and have a nice day !!!

Gabi and Emily - Fun at Uni 3 *COMIC SALE*

Owner: kattu

Dickevin - 10 months ago

It's just me, or the professor look a lot like Sanji from One Piece ?
And this is an alternate scenario ? Can't remember having read this.

Good work from you two, good luck ;)

Fun at Uni part 3 is almost here!

Owner: kattu

Dickevin - 10 months ago

There was a 3 ? I don't remember anything about it

FQ-72 Sarus

Owner: Frakass

Dickevin - 10 months ago

Ce couple est adorable ! Je me demande à quoi ressemblait leurs premières sortie ensemble ? Où la confession d'amour ?

Les images que tu crée sont original, nette et bien travaillée ( je préfère personnellement en couleur, mais tu est l'artiste ). L'univers est intéressant et construit ( dans l'absurde, mais c'est eka portal ). Même les anciennes images sont plaisante à voir pour la nostalgie.

Petite question : connaîtrait tu quelqu'un qui à décidé d'écrire des histoires sur tes univers ? Cela m'intéresse particulièrement

Bonne journée, bonne chance, et essaie de ne pas attraper le coronavirus !!!

Just a lick !

Owner: Karbo

Dickevin - 1 year ago

How the hell did she got her earring ? And the face paint ?

Gunung - FINAL

Owner: kattu

Dickevin - 2 years ago

When i think about it, it's ironic than Karen,the shitty bitches that swear and is annoying as hell with her non concealed thought, is the most reliable of the whole groups when it come to morals, selfless and when it's time to save your hide

Dickevin - 2 years ago

I also admit than i really want a answer to my eternal question.

Dickevin - 2 years ago

But if you have problems to find scenario, you could also use your previous story to make stories. You said it yourself, it's an alternate universe, you could pretty much do anything without almost care for the previous characters we know from before, because they are not the same than their alternative counterpart( Gabi, Lily ). They are more more mature, brave and stronger than before gunung.

Dickevin - 2 years ago

I do not think it will not be a problem for you to imagine a good scenario with this four and command it to a good writter like vagueness and brazzel. You have alredy proved that you have a good imagination with all the comics and writings ;p

Dickevin - 2 years ago

I accept this explanation for the beginning, but it's do not explain why she was like that even before the story begin.

Dickevin - 2 years ago

And i was wondering why Karen is so bitter in the beginning ? In my experience, people are defensive like that when they are hurt from a very long time, no just stressed

Dickevin - 2 years ago

Watch Gabi grow a spine and actually respond to Jill will be a good shot, perhaps some vore pred to go( Gabi is a lion )

Dickevin - 2 years ago

It will be really good to see how they manage in the real world, how their relationship goes( first person other than Lily to come out alive), how their encounter with different character will go( Jill, Samanta ) and how Karen will do with the fact that Gabi family are cold blooded murderers

Dickevin - 2 years ago

I wonder if you will command more stories related to this alternate universe ? I really love how Gabi and Lily have grown out of their habits, then focus on what is really important and how they have gain new true friends on their group

This is canon ?

Lily - Fun in journalism

Owner: kattu

Dickevin - 2 years ago

How they will react if something threat their peaceful bubble of life ?

Dickevin - 2 years ago

This story and all the precedent make me wonder if Gabi and Lily have even one time face real consequences for their acts ?

Gunung is canon ?

Sorry bug

Dickevin - 2 years ago

Doesn't she feel a little alone with only this two ? Can't she get to have a special relationship( where the friend is not digested ) with someone she have encountered in college, and who can be more with her to help her than Lily ?

Dickevin - 2 years ago

Gabi have other friend than Lily ?