Comments by Eclipseneko51 Page 1 of 3 • 1 2 3 Next >>

A Meal for Mother

Owner: Darkarri

Eclipseneko51 - 8 months ago

Stiffs work is amazing. I accidentally found them while looking around on pixiv and I couldn't be happier with their work .

Saint Has Returned

Owner: SaintxTail

Eclipseneko51 - 10 months ago

Welcome back saint!!!!

Eclipseneko51 - 1 year ago

I really enjoyed that, I like how luna started off almost fully apposed to the idea of swallowing a person until abigail threatened to eat Sebastian for her and decided that eating him would be a good thing and changed her whole opinion on eating people specially at the end when she was having thoughts about how many calories her boyfriend would have.

Drunken Deepthroat Dares

Owner: BunnyWrites

Eclipseneko51 - 1 year ago

I really enjoyed that, i really like how anna suggested she'd show Astrid she could deep throat better by using Albert as an example and how she accidentally swallowed him due to Astrid hugging her and slapping her on the ass. I also like how anna and Astrid had a lot of lesbian interactions with each other especially while Albert was digesting in Anna's stomach which also caused them to completely forget about him until it was already to late to do anything.

Great work I'd love to see more of these two characters in the future.

(excuse my lack of grammar and sorry it took me so long to get to reading this I've had exams to deal with)

Eclipseneko51 - 1 year ago

I really enjoyed that, I like how elly enjoys dominating abigail and her friends in different ways but all of them bring her pleasure and even swallowing one of them for her own pleasure. I also enjoyed the fact that the two Asian friends got off on watching their friends get used to pleasure elly and how they really enjoyed watching their blonde friend get swallowed to the point where they climaxed.

Great work

(excuse my lack of grammar and structure again)

Digesting Amy

Owner: BunnyWrites

Eclipseneko51 - 1 year ago

I'm really enjoying this series a lot, I like how elly enjoys teasing and taunting amy will she digests her all the while going about her day like she normally would, I also like how she gets Amy's sister and friends involved in her fun as well as wanting to take them to another party. I'm also glad that lucas digested before Amy it made things a lot hotter with just her being digested and subjected to elly's merciless teasing.

Great work

(again excuse my lack of grammar)

Guess I'm older again :D

Owner: Kreeyz

Happy birthday

The ISwallowThingsToo livestream

Owner: BunnyWrites

Eclipseneko51 - 1 year ago

I've really enjoyed this series so far, I like how Chloe will do almost anything the chat pays her to do, like in the first one where she had no interest in swallowing mr whiskers and isabell but then someone asked her to and paided her to do it and then she went through with it and I like how Chloe brought isabell and Sophia into it as a part of the stream and how it was isabell's idea.

Great work

(again excuse my lack of grammar)

Eclipseneko51 - 1 year ago

I'll look forward to it then and at some point I'm going to read the camgirl one you did as well.

Eclipseneko51 - 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this series, I like that elly has to fake accidentally swallowing tinies and also then having sex with four guys that see her swallow amy on purpose and have one of them bring lucas to her and believing her when she said it was an accident but honestly I really didn't like lucas he was too much of a self absorbed douchebag to like which is probably why he had no luck with girls but I did very much like elly's character I like her sadistic and seductiveness to being a pred to tiny people is amazing.

Great work.

(excuse my lack of grammar and structure I'm bad at writing)

Standing in
Jora’s bedroom, Dari watched from the floor as the giant woman,
still wearing nothing aside from her t-shirt, loomed in front of her,
her back to Dari as she opened one of her dresser drawers. Dari
herself was still naked from head to toe, her hair partially damp
from the quick bath Jora had just given her. But any possible chills
she may have felt as a result of this were nonexistent due to an
overwhelming mix of anticipation, anxiety and arousal that cast a
heated blush across he

BB: Bounce Buddies (Part 5)

Owner: Darkarri

Eclipseneko51 - 1 year ago

I enjoyed this series a lot, i love how jorako acts as a pred but also has a teasing and caring side to her as well and dari has been through a lot before she got to jorako's house even though she got eaten by jorako she still had some good times after with jorako as well.

Overall i found the series hot and sexy if you don't mind me saying but also really nice to see how the two characters relationship progressed and how they bonded with each other.

Great work

(excuse my lack of grammar and possible spelling mistakes i might not have seen)

The
day had started off relatively well for Mike. It was a Friday, he had
slept well, and he was on his way home from his morning run. He had
taken the day off work, wishing to spend this beautiful Fall day with
his girlfriend watching movies and sipping cocoa. It had taken him by
surprise when on his way home he passed a house with a woman in her
pajamas staring up at the blue sky. She wore a loose grey crop top
and black athletic shorts, leaving little to the imaganiation. Her
features were st

The Missing Runner

Owner: shortprey20

Eclipseneko51 - 1 year ago

I'm really enjoying this series, i really like Sarah as a predator she knows what she wants and how to get off when having sex with her husband and he has no idea that while he's having sex with her she's digesting a shrunken person.

Great work i hope to see more more amazing stories from you.

(excuse my lack of grammar)

Ep 2: Safety, Security, and Selling Out

Jamerson quickly glanced over his shoulder before sliding the box over to Sail.

Sail accepted the package gratefully, making sure to keep her left arm out of t

Eclipseneko51 - 1 year ago

Yeah I guess you have a point there and that's alright

Eclipseneko51 - 1 year ago

I really enjoyed both of those, i like how the girls went from almost eating Everett to protecting him from anyone else trying to eat him and Everett is incredibly lucky he's almost been eaten so many times and not been killed.

I'd love to see this continue but I don't mind if you just leave it at that.

Great work.

Alien Taste Test: Male

“It was crazy,” Magnus laughed. “This chick
literally
had no idea what epilepsy was!”

His friend on the other end of the phone laughed back. “Like when you don’t eat fish?”

Magnus stopped laughing. “What?”

Before his friend could answer, a beam o

Alien Taste Test: Male

Owner: surtech5

Eclipseneko51 - 2 years ago

I really enjoyed both of these alien taste test stories i personally liked this one a bit more than the other one but in both of them humble was more than happy to eat humanity.

Great work, I've got a few more of your storys bookmarked so I look forward to reading them and whatever else you do.

(excuse my lack of grammar)

Happy Birthday to Me!

Owner: JustALittleVore

Happy birthday

Sadistic Snacking

Owner: IvISenpai

Eclipseneko51 - 2 years ago

Alright i like both of those but i don't mind what one you do i look forward to seeing what you do in the future.

Eclipseneko51 - 2 years ago

I really enjoyed that, I don't think I've ever wanted to read a story so quick in my life, i like how you kept the same characters and relationships between them in the story and how you made mamiko slightly more sadistic then she already was and how azusa was more into it as well, and i do agree there isn't any sakura vore stories especially in the marco/Micro or giantess way I'd love to more of them from all the different sakura games.

Great work

(excuse my lack of grammar and how I've done it I'm not good with grammar)

3 Girls and an Angel

Owner: KarmaticF8

Eclipseneko51 - 2 years ago

I really enjoyed that, I love how cruel alisa is for eating sky and Veronica and then turning sarah into a angel I'd love to see how she continues her new life as an angel with alisa.

Vore and Visionary

Owner: pzu

Eclipseneko51 - 2 years ago

I really liked this, i like how yayoi went against what the director asked and digested iori and she also said she wanted to do it to the others as well.

When a date goes right

Owner: Hozomat

Eclipseneko51 - 2 years ago

I really enjoyed that I like how he wasn't expecting her to eat him even after she masturbated with his shrunken form.

Great work

(excuse my lack of grammar)

Eclipseneko51 - 2 years ago

Alright then when I have time to i will definitely try and watch it

Eclipseneko51 - 2 years ago

I enjoyed this one as well I'm still not familiar with the series salvatore is from but I still enjoyed it great work.

[Writing] Maya's Camshow 05

Owner: AlisaBlueBird

Eclipseneko51 - 2 years ago

I've really enjoyed this series i look forward to seeing if you do more of it.

[Writing] Inside Forever

Owner: AlisaBlueBird

Eclipseneko51 - 2 years ago

I really liked that could've been a bit longer but I don't have complaints about it otherwise

Soup and Sacrifice

Owner: Pharo

Eclipseneko51 - 2 years ago

I really enjoyed that, I like how quickly he changed from fearing being eaten to finding pleasure from it.

Great work

(Excuse my lack of grammar)

Eclipseneko51 - 2 years ago

I really enjoyed both of these are you going to be doing any more of them.

Vindication

Owner: pzu

Eclipseneko51 - 2 years ago

Much like the last one I really enjoyed that, a lot like atalanta i do wish there was more of medea in the context that you have done her in but anyway i really like how medea became revengeful and started to look for the culprit and eventually gave her what she had coming to her.

Great work

(excuse my lack of grammar)

The Mouse and the Huntress

Owner: pzu

Eclipseneko51 - 2 years ago

I really enjoyed that, I like how atalanta doesn't remember eating eli the morning after and there needs to be more atalanta especially in the way you did it here.

Great work.

(excuse my lack of grammar)

Dinner and a Bath

Owner: Cuddlekins

Eclipseneko51 - 2 years ago

I really liked that, it's good to see that the girls haven't gotten soft on the tiny people after all this time and I still love Dawn's sadistic and dominating side it makes it all the better.

Great work

(excuse my lack of grammar)

Lily is going on a fishing trip today, her parents wanted her to get outside more often since she spends every day on her computer or phone. Lily didn't mind, she actually enjoyed fishing. She went fishing with her dad a few years ago and it was a really fun bonding experience, so she was almost excited to go fishing again. Her parents put everything they needed in the car and they left for the beach.
When they arrived at the beach, Lily hopped out of the car and onto the warm sand covering

Lily's fishing trip

Owner: Blakesnorf

Eclipseneko51 - 2 years ago

I really enjoyed that, to be honest i wasn't sure about the Same size part of the story because it's not really something that I'm into but i surprised myself and actually enjoyed the story even though I still prefer Macro/Micro or Giantess stuff honestly and I like how her parents didn't question the fact that she swallowed the fish raw and alive.

Great work

(excuse my lack of grammar and to be honest if I had a request i don't think I would be able to explain it properly)

Fletch dodged another ball of necrotic magic, glancing over his shoulder to see Lara glaring up at a dragon roughly the size of a house.

“Lara, you should probably just ru-!” He was cut off by another sizzling ball of death flashing by his head. He gritted his teeth and focused on the dark wizard. Lara was on her own for a bit.

Lara held up her wand defiantly, staring right int

Getting Even

Owner: Blind_Ace

Eclipseneko51 - 2 years ago

I'm not really into dragon vore to be honest but the giantess part i absolutely loved, i love how into it they both where going from being eaten, Unbirth and anal Vore and how you described lara made it all the better.

i would love to see more like that great work.

(excuse my lack of grammar)

Good as Gold

Owner: oishi1

Eclipseneko51 - 2 years ago

I really enjoyed that, i like how Rachel wasn't worried about accidently swallowing him and just went about her match like normal.

Great work

(excuse my lack of grammar)

House Party with a Dimi

“Jenna, we’re putting a lot of faith in you.”

“Dad, I’m 20. You can trust me not to burn down the house,” Jenna replied, annoyed to no small degr

House Party with a Dimi

Owner: ABC314

Eclipseneko51 - 2 years ago

I really enjoyed that but I gotta say leo i really despised from when he showed up to the end of the story but anyway great work.

Elizabeth is a hard worker. She tries her best to make everything in her life perfect, her job didn't really make that easy though. It wasn't like she hated her job or anything, in fact, she really enjoys working at the office except there was one person who made working there a living nightmare.
His name was Don and he was probably the biggest slacker Elizabeth has ever met, Don never did any of his work and always spent his time trying to touch and flirt with the other female staff, Elizab

Elizabeth's Day Off

Owner: Blakesnorf

Eclipseneko51 - 2 years ago

(excuse my lack of grammar)

Eclipseneko51 - 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this, i like that it's a story where the one who is eaten is a bit of an idiot and tbh he really deserved it. I couldn't picture Elizabeth how you might have pictured so i found a picture on gelbooru of a random girl for visual aid but that's fine i normally do regardless and I would like to see a part 2 to this and see where it goes.

Katie is a 21 year old catgirl, she works full time at a maid cafe somewhere in japan with other catgirls. She works there as a waitress and does what she's supposed to do, Katie (who likes to go by Kat) always puts on her best smile for the customers.
One day at work when she went into the kitchen to take her order to the customer when a rat ran past her foot and underneath the fridge, Kat placed the plate back down on the table and went to take a closer look. There was a family of 9 rats l

Katie's Clean up

Owner: Blakesnorf

Eclipseneko51 - 2 years ago

I really like the setting of it and I do enjoy the fact that she eats the rats under the fridge and it also makes sense because she's a catgirl and I like catgirls as well not as much as fox girls but it's still an added bonus.

(like i always say excuse my lack of grammar)

Eclipseneko51 - 2 years ago

(like i always say excuse my lack of grammar)

Eclipseneko51 - 2 years ago

I really enjoyed that I wish It could have been a bit longer but i still really enjoyed it great work