Comments by GooInABox Page 1 of 1 • 1

Centaur Lilith [Fan art + 3D]

Uploaded: 4 weeks ago

GooInABox - 4 weeks ago

As I myself am the creator of the game, I'll take those ideas into consideration.

GooInABox - 4 weeks ago

These are some older renders of mine. I did find a few belly models since then that have some bulges, but they're more akin to tentacle bulges than human-filled bulges.

Hindsight is 2020 [Vore Day]

GooInABox - 1 month ago

Correct, at least for my version. There's a folder called 'Plugins', and that's where you drop the .dll plugin files as well as any accompanying folders.

GooInABox - 1 month ago

I'm not too savvy on the differences between the various versions of Honey Select, but as for plugins I use many of the ones created by Joan6694 over here: https://joan6694.bitbucket.io/
Take a look through and read the descriptions for each one.

Additionally, if you're not adding in scenic backgrounds and just want the characters (like I'm doing for Amalgamation), you're going to have a bad time manually editing out whatever greenscreen background you have unless you grab this wonder of a plugin here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bJDHgQSThcRwvYgB_ghRJgzeOFulCtyk/view
It's called playshot, and if you press the F9 key while in the NEO studio, it will take a screenshot and automatically crop out the background and replace it with transparency. I've already wasted dozens of hours going through images trying to remove the greenscreen background before I got this plugin, and now I'll never have to do that again.

Anyways, those are the main VIP plugins that I use. You can probably find threads online that discuss other useful plugins and maybe even where to find them.

One last thing that isn't plugins, but is useful knowledge in NEO studio anyways - obscure keyboard commands:
Shift-Space: Remove the HUD
'=' and ']': Adjust FOV
'.' and '\': Roll the camera
'/' : Reset camera rotation

I hope this helps!

GooInABox - 1 month ago

It's mostly just Honey Select 1, but I use a bunch of plugins as well as the NEO animation studio that I pose the characters in. I also sometimes do a couple of touch-ups in GIMP, and occasionally use Blender and Unity if I need to import prop assets for a scene.

GooInABox - 2 months ago

This was all done in StudioNEO.

The main thing you need is the Timeline plugin from Joan6694: https://joan6694.bitbucket.io/

Also on that page, I used (off the top of my head) is the NodeConstraints for the breast expansion (you can't directly scale up certain body parts but you can link them to another object such as a sphere and scale the sphere up) and the VideoExport to render the smooth 60fps animation (took about 20 minutes for 10 seconds, I think). The other plugins on that website are also useful.

The crunching of the leaves and other forest detritus under her bare feet were barely muted by the callings of the birds trying to find mates and creaking of the trees in the wind. Alone, the woman clad in nothing but scraps of animal skins wandered between bark-covered trunks that could be concealing any manner of danger from view. Still, she trudged forward all the same. Food for her tribe would not wander into their hands willingly, and she would have to hunt for her and her kin to survive an

A Vorish History of Humanity

GooInABox - 4 months ago

Thank you very much! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for pointing out those mistakes, but it was weird as the spacing issued for the semicolon and period weren't showing up in my MS Word copy of the story and I had fully delete the lines and re-type them out to make the spacing issue go away in the final upload. Weird, but it should be fixed now.

Axy had his right hand on the steering wheel of his convertible and his left hanging over the side. The sunlight reflected off his sunglasses, and the open air rustled his moustache. Lauren sat in the passenger seat, one driving-gloved hand around a can of beer, half a case left at her feet and two empty cases in the trunk. Her leather jacket had a few beer stains, compared to Axy’s clean one, but at least hers had no sleeves to dirty. Anna sat in the back left seat, smoking a spliff

Groovy

Owner: VoidInVoid

GooInABox - 4 months ago

Void is going to be releasing the next part of the series all at once, so they're still working on it.

As for the cops, I'm sure that even though they could deal with them it's probably more convenient and probably a little more satisfying to leave them in the dust. No reason to grind out your XP in random encounters if you're already at max level.

GooInABox - 5 months ago

Just GIMP, which is basically a free version of photoshop. I mainly use it to try and hide seams or other glaring flaws as well as the general image cropping and resizing that I do for Amalgamation.

GooInABox - 5 months ago

I basically just shrunk the mouth down to zero, but that created those contours that you mentioned all zoning in on a single spot like a black hole. I could move the "mouth" up and down to try and hide it behind the nose and lightly airbrush the rest, but there's only so much I can do before my alterations draw even more attention than what I'm trying to hide.

“Your mug’s looking a lot better than it used to,” Alba said to Jeannie, blowing out smoke from her cigar, grinning from ear to ear. “The gate’s in the usual place,” Jeannie stated. “I suppose this’ll be the last time we see you for a while,” Lauren told Jeannie. “Unless you want to stalk us more.” “I have other work to tend to,” Jeannie said. “Figures,” Lauren murmured. “And I don’t-” “So, do you have any

Reduxtion Part 18

Owner: VoidInVoid

GooInABox - 5 months ago

Lauren Greci doesn't exactly fit the standard model of what one would think a Goddess should act. Imagine being able to bring God/Brahma/Gaia/Your deity of your choice to your current time and place, and instead of your expectations of them being gracious in their divine power they instead have you chauffeur them around town while banging their own harem in your back seat and basically acting like an all-round jackhole.

Delagai+ became disgusted that the Gods and Goddesses that created her and the rest of her realm were not the heroes on golden pedestals that she believed them to be, so once she finished saving her people she's going to use the realm portal to travel somewhere else in the multiverse outside of the realms created by Lauren and her siblings in order to disassociate herself from such a pantheon.

Amalgamation Cover Art

GooInABox - 7 months ago

Soon-ish, I hope. I'm definitely closer to the next update date than the prior update date (or at least I hope so given that the previous update was way back in October...)

Full-Bellied Knight

GooInABox - 7 months ago

And I just remembered that the belly texture to make it look like part of the armor isn't native to the belly model, it's modified using an in-game plugin, so even if I did rip the scene into Unity it would probably fail to load some of the textures properly, unfortunately.

GooInABox - 7 months ago

It would be a little difficult to share as I can only share the StudioNEO scene data and character card from Honey Select which will fail to load assets if your copy of Honey Select (if you have a copy) doesn't have the same mods and accessories that I have. There might be a way to rip the scene data directly into a unity file, but I haven't experimented or explored that method yet.

Deliverance Prologue

GooInABox - 8 months ago

I do everything in the Honey Select 1 NEOStudio program (with some editing in GIMP), and there's actually a YouTube user by the name of Lavalamp22 that does decent tutorials on how to use various functions and modded plugins. If you're interested in learning how to use this program, check them out here: https://youtu.be/wKY09yGjJoU

Beyond tutorials, it's just practice, practice and more practice along with trying things out and asking yourself "what does this button do?" If you're just starting out, you may want to consider working with Source Filmmaker first and see if the modeling and rendering process in general is your cup of tea before you dive head-first into a somewhat-obsolete and obscure Japanese hentai program.

In the Midst of a Cold Dark Winter

GooInABox - 9 months ago

Thank you!

Recursive Gluttony

GooInABox - 11 months ago

So something like [url=https://youtu.be/CvvgdXKrd7g?t=77]this[/url]?

That would be quite the challenge. Maybe one day, but I need to improve my animation skills for that.

GooInABox - 11 months ago

"What has been will be again,
what has been done will be done again;
there is nothing new under the sun."

The Bear wore a gray pinstripe, three-piece suit, complete with a black tie of repeating diamonds, white button-down shirt, and dusty black derbies. His hair, the same color as his lacking fur, was a short taper cut, and he sported a handlebar moustache. His dark eyes showed confidence and peace. His features were recognizable without the fur, though his bear ears further gave him away. He wore a ring of purple metal on his left middle finger. He smiled an approving smile at the strutters.

Smoky Flavors Part 22

Owner: VoidInVoid

GooInABox - 11 months ago

Now that's one way to end this chapter with a bang. Hopefully they close the portal as soon as they return home, otherwise Lauren is going to have to explain what radiation sickness is.

As for The Bear's fate, Lauren sure knows how to hand out the hard ones. Sort of reminds me of SCP-3001, but I don't think The Bear is going to have any more company in his personal Void, sentient or otherwise.

Kuning Sterro flopped onto his back, letting out a post-coitus sigh. His lover, Nehriuwu, let out a similar sigh, as Kuning’s seed leaked out of her sex. They were celebrating her recent ascension to Priestess of Brown Eaves, after the former Priestess, her trainer, had left to found a new temple in another town. For five years, the Half-Elf and the Elf had courted each other, their relationship blossoming from a time of seeking comfort for Kuning’s grief. Kuning was

Liof endi Blōd

Owner: VoidInVoid

GooInABox - 1 year ago

So from Nadalia's story back in UT part 19, all of this took place 1500-ish years before the events of the main series, which leaves me to wonder if the group are going to return to the Core Realm to witness the conclusion to this series either due to millennium-long patience or more timeline shenanigans.

HS Digestion and BE Animation Test

GooInABox - 1 year ago

Go for it! Feel free to post the final result in your gallery if you wish!

GooInABox - 1 year ago

At this rate, I'll be able to build a house of cards. Let's see how big I can make it before it collapses.

GooInABox - 1 year ago

Thank you! And you're right, trying to get same-size scenes in Honey Select is difficult enough when the characters aren't moving, and even then I have to use implied camera angles to hide the inevitable clipping. The jaws/mouth can be scaled up, but the larger I make the mouth the more inhuman and freakish the faces appear until they look like the enemies from Amnesia The Dark Descent. I doubt I'll be able to smoothly animate more than a hand or a foot being swallowed down unless I go into Giantess territory.

...which probably explains why anal vore is so popular in the vore animation community.

There is a Predator Among Us

GooInABox - 1 year ago

I finally bought the game and have had some fun with it. If I were to remake the comic to be more accurate, I would either have the vote be skipped or have blue be jettisoned for a "sus self report".

The Data Bust Cover

GooInABox - 1 year ago

I originally uploaded all the images as "self only" before switching them all over to "everyone" after I uploaded all of them, so that might be the reason.

On the third morning after their subtle meeting of importance in Grecinma’s graveyard, the travelers convened outside of Hanno’s inn for one last breakfast, of honeyed porridge, twice-baked bread and a thick bean soup. Extra supplies had been gathered. Melody had donned her original outfit, bracers and all. Jacobs departed early, heading for the Throatway to return to Lauren’s farm to gather the first of the new willing recruits for the new Dissolvers. After breakfast, th

Usual Tastes Part 19

Owner: VoidInVoid

GooInABox - 1 year ago

I can't be sure, but I think Nadalia's story might be the first tie-in with your "A Taste of Freedom" series. It'll be interesting to see the two series collide head-on (if they do).

Additionally, I wonder how Melody is going to react when it dawns on her that she's now going to outlive Harmon no matter what. Immortality isn't always a clean blessing.

AV School Comic Page 26

GooInABox - 1 year ago

I just added the poster image to a subfolder if you want to view it in a better resolution/angle.

GooInABox - 1 year ago

I'm not sure if I'll return with these specific characters in the future, but I may return to this setting or something similar at some point. If you want another comic, I posted one to the forums about a year ago. The link is in my userpage bio, and I'll upload it to the gallery at some point in the near future.

AV School Comic Page 1

GooInABox - 1 year ago

Oops, hopefully my latest submission makes up for all this good content.

New Poses

GooInABox - 1 year ago

Yup, 100 total to be precise. There will also be actions in the game that cause the player to lose weight either voluntarily or as a trade-off, so reaching the maximum weight would be one heck of an achievement.

Lauren by GooInABox

Owner: VoidInVoid

GooInABox - 1 year ago

I still have the scene saved, so I'll send you a zoomed-in version for better resolution.