Comments by HereticalTendencies Page 1 of 1 • 1

Lewd Space Bovines

Uploaded: 10 days ago

Owner: The Saint of Ravens

HereticalTendencies - 10 days ago

Clearly the Tau have got some new close combat... Augmentations....

Emperor protect us!

Lord of the Panties

Owner: sn0riat

HereticalTendencies - 2 months ago

This is amazing. The end scene killed me.

HereticalTendencies - 2 months ago

But Caverns Below did get nerfed >.>

Panzer Vore

Owner: SaintxTail

HereticalTendencies - 2 months ago

This is by far the greatest vore pun I've ever seen.

Panzer Vor!

Denise had one goal today: Take a ride aboard the Chrystal Express.

She didn’t particularly need to go anywhere on it, in fact it was well out of her way. But you didn’t ride the Chrystal express for the transportation aspect really, you rode it for the exotic nature of riding one of the top 100 largest giantesses in the world, and certainly one of the most modded ones. Denise knew some of the stats, it was pretty co

HereticalTendencies - 2 months ago

Thanks a lot! It was a lot of fun to write. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

HereticalTendencies - 2 months ago

I'm glad you enjoyed it!

HereticalTendencies - 2 months ago

I figured since Chrystal was a actor, she had a "excuse" to say it kind of ironically. But yea, I get your point.

The formatting issue was a issue of lack of spaces between paragraphs. Grammar and punctuation is something I do need to work on, and I'm always unsure on how to end sentence punctuation inside quotations. I'll endeavor to do that with future stories.

Glad to be making some improvement! Prepare to be dissapointed in the next stories however! :P

HereticalTendencies - 2 months ago

Glad you enjoyed it!

HereticalTendencies - 3 months ago

This was posted from a secured cogitator in sector command that the engiseers haven't checked in a decade.. The commissar will never find out!

He'll never find out, R-right? *worried laughter*

anyways thanks man! I really appreciate the kind words! :)

Lawrence awoke to a tranquil song being hummed. It reverberated around him, resonated in his fleshy cocoon and sank deep into his bones and mind. In that moment, it was the most beautiful thing he had ever heard. The velvet walls of the womb pressed against him as she walked around, caressing his entire body. He opened his eyes. The womb was dark, only the faintest red light shimmered through her skin. The rough outline of his curled form could be seen as he experimentally stretched out and move

HereticalTendencies - 3 months ago

Thank you again! Glad you enjoyed it.

HereticalTendencies - 3 months ago

I've GM'd a few shadowrun scenario's in my time :)

HereticalTendencies - 3 months ago

Thanks again for the response! This was written before your (much appreciated!) response on the first story. I'll be looking much closely at the issues you've pointed out for the next chapter, so please be much more nitpicky on the next one (should you find the time to read and review it!)

Also, the more you know! Although I'm almost tempted to leave that false idiom in there. After all its been about 40 years, and language has a funny way of corrupting original intentions.

I'm glad your interested, and I hope I keep your interest in the next chapter as well!

Many thanks!

Thanks!

Lawrence slumped in his usual seat upon the subway, on the rear railcar closer to the center but not too close. His coat was a little too loose over his narrow frame, and a little too hot for the spring air, jeans a little too tight, likely shrunk a bit in the wash. He was looking at his smartphone, mindlessly browsing some news stories about a new type of meta-human gaining some popularity among the youth, the minotaur, and occasionally looking around the subway. His mind quickly deviated to th

Unbirth in the city

Owner: HereticalTendencies

HereticalTendencies - 3 months ago

Thanks you! That means a lot coming from you, I've always been a big fan of your unbirth works!

HereticalTendencies - 3 months ago

Awww, thanks a lot man! All this encouraging feedback really means a lot to a burgeoning writing.

HereticalTendencies - 3 months ago

Thank you very much for the comment and feedback! Needing more editing is a common phrase I'm hearing, so I'm going to endeavor to try to work on that more in the future.

HereticalTendencies - 3 months ago

Thank you very much for this long and detailed response, another rarity among most communities from what I can tell!

Erotica is definitely not my forte, as you can most certainly tell. However I really appreciate you going into specifics about what I did wrong. I'm starting to realize that to imitate a sense of fast pace, I start delving a bit into stream of conscience writing which doesn't seem to play very nicely from what you've pointed out. I'll be keeping these in mind when I do my second and third pass over the story.

I am a sucker for commas however. I really like your comment on "should this stay, go, or should the sentence around it change?". Really good proofreading question.

Anyways, Thanks again for the effort you put in critiquing this! I shall hopefully be finding more time to write more, as I just finished up the next story in the sequence in a feverish haze. Of course, I didn't read this before, but I did make sure to put it under "stuff that probably needs more work" (more or less), so I remember to go back over it again before I put it into the gallery proper!

HereticalTendencies - 3 months ago

Ah, so you mean physically increasing the size of font of the first letter of a sentence to make it more clear. I see!

I'll keep that in mind for future stories, and try out some tests to see how it looks. thanks!

HereticalTendencies - 3 months ago

Forgive me but i'm a little confused by what your friend was recommending:

"maybe changing a font letter like after 5 lines you put a full stop and kept on writing more with out a space.

He thinks it is best to put in where the cap T is as a new type of font so the reader can tell where the next line is if there is 5 lines without a full stop so far."

I'm not sure what he/you mean by this. Do you mean to ensure I insert paragraph breaks when my paragraph blocks get too large? Do you mean I am actually physically missing spaces between words? Perhaps a quick example of what your saying? Please help! :>

I'm glad you enjoyed it! Thank you for the words of encouragement, and I think I might continue this plot thread for a little while :)

HereticalTendencies - 3 months ago

Thank you very much for the kind words and support! And yea looking over it again I do plan on posting a better-edited version within the next few days. I noticed I have a bad habit of swapping past tense and current tense...

Thank you!

Zuzanas Vacation - Illustrated Storry

Owner: BIGBIG

HereticalTendencies - 3 years ago

I'll be honest here. I'm a massive fan of your work. Absolutely brilliant stuff. And I get the whole needing to make money thing.

But it's like a cruel bait and switch. See on the updates "oh, huzzah!" And then pop in to see "....but it's gonna cost..."

:<

*que tearjerker orchestra*

One day when I'm more financially stable I'll try this whole buying for artwork thing. But until then... I'll just gawk and wish I had the money. XD

Regardless of my rambling pointless griping, keep up the good work! Always love seeing your stuff on here.

Sona, Maven of the...Strings...

Owner: IkazayimAkodon

HereticalTendencies - 5 years ago

League of legends drawing FTW. Good job!

Freedom

Owner: DarkArtist

HereticalTendencies - 5 years ago

Woot 40k!
Although i see he's a heretic... die chaos scum!
*charges forward* For the emperor!

as for symbols... the 8 pointed circle thing of chaos on the helmet and flag, no idea what the symbol is on the chest plate.