Comments by More-Vore Page 1 of 2 • 1 2 Next >>

More-Vore - 1 month ago

Yes that works

More-Vore - 1 month ago

The download on dropbox won't work for me.

More-Vore - 1 month ago

The version with the phone numbers is only available on his patreon right now, so unless you have that one you aren't playing a version that has them yet.

Sovy the Gardevoir

Owner: LeHeart

More-Vore - 2 months ago

Wow, good job, that's a lot more sketches then you originally showed me.

I'll Keep you safe(Lupanna Adult)

More-Vore - 4 months ago

Happy to see you still enjoy my work. =)

More-Vore - 4 months ago

Sorry I missed the post below me LOL. So I just need to have money to be able to do it. Thanks for letting me know

More-Vore - 4 months ago

So just to clarify not only do I have to open and close the application, but I need to increase my athletic skill?

More-Vore - 4 months ago

This makes me feel stupid asking but I can't figure out how to buy drinks at the bar?

Peckish Arbok

Owner: LeHeart

More-Vore - 5 months ago

Wow the coloring on that turned out fantastic, great job.

Full Lupanna(Young Ver.)

More-Vore - 5 months ago

Always just imagines them as some helpless human, usually male. Probably someone who got to close or ahe ambushed them.

More-Vore - 5 months ago

Okay but I prefer bessie, I like her personality from her comics. But maybe you can have the new cow eat food after eating the player too.

More-Vore - 5 months ago

Since you already added Jasmine and Beatrice, does that mean you plan to add Bessy too? There aren't enough cow preds (Anthro or otherwise) in games or vore in general.

Perfectly Round Gardebelly

Owner: LeHeart

More-Vore - 10 months ago

Great job. But I can't tell if she is satisfied or uncomfortable. lol

Ennazhora

Owner: LeHeart

More-Vore - 10 months ago

Props man your skills are improving all the time.

There was a sputter, as a Range Rover came to a halt in front of the town hall. All four doors swung open and five people disembarked. Joan stretched, before gazing around at the quaint little town.  "Is this really worth spending the last few days of our vacation?" She moped as her boyfriend locked the car. "Why can't we just go back to London. There are lots of more things to do there." Her boyfriend Fred let out a sigh, before shooting her an exasperated look. "For the last tim

Vanished From Sight

More-Vore - 8 months ago

Thanks but I see it more like the usual monster flick. A horror troupe is them picking off people one by one too.

More-Vore - 11 months ago

Well actually the mane is more of the horse variety. But still it has parts of those animals. But you forgot about the scaly tail and multiple stomachs. The name I used for the goddess Flidais is a real pagan goddess, if you look up what she is the goddess of might give you a few hints.

More-Vore - 11 months ago

There I changed added to the end so it's more clear, and I even managed to make it end on a stronger note too. I personally feel a story should always end with a sentence that is powerful and leaves an impression.

More-Vore - 11 months ago

Ya they were brought, back, I will tweak the ending to reflect that. I think thisin the first time I implied the preys fate rather then flat out stated it. That's a mistake I won't repeat lol

More-Vore - 11 months ago

Ya sorry, I had to stop writing this half way through and start over. So I was so done with it when I wrote the end I guess I could have been a little more clear. If you look back I make several references to reformation, but never say it out right. Which seems to have been a mistake I will have to correct. What happens is the Goddess does bring them back under her control, and they remain in the village. I imply several times that that's not only what happened with Maggie but most of the village population are former sacrifices that came to visit and stayed

Hallway Snack

Owner: LeHeart

More-Vore - 11 months ago

Wow, modified or not you are getting pretty skilled, with your art. And I agree blushing preds are the best.

The cherry blossom trees swayed their branches in the spring breeze that was running through the small valley. Over a small hill a large tour bus rose into existence. The transport was filled with mostly American tourists say for a husky Australian couple sitting at the back. Sitting directly behind the driver was a young man. He had sandy hair, green eyes that were as brilliant as emeralds.  He sat in the front row staring out the window with a far away expression playing about his face.&

Six Tailed Out Foxed

More-Vore - 1 year ago

Well I was planning for this to be a one off, but diffenantly going to do more kitsune. I still have that one story that I never got off the ground completely about a Kitsune. Maybe I can try to finish that.

More-Vore - 1 year ago

More of them in what way, more of my stories in general, or more stories featuring Kitsune?

More-Vore - 1 year ago

Oh no, I started this story in last December, it has been almost completely written except for the very beginning since April I think.So it's just a coincidence lol.Thought it is the reason I didn't consider you idea for the Halloween story because it was so similar to this one, and I just needed to write like another thousand words on it at the time.

First perfomance review 1

Which face? Both 3 and 4 are great lol

“Where
do you think those three losers got to,” Sally asked unconcernedly,
as she waved her phone around looking for service.
“I
bet they ran home like pussies, wait until we tell everyone at school
tomorrow,” Danny jeered as he pitched a rock towards a window that
was still whole.
‘I
don’t know guys maybe we should look for them, we would get in so
much trouble if they got hurt.”
Both
Danny and Sally, shoot incredulous looks at Lincoln, who floundered
under their gaze.
“Don

Fear Itself pt. 2

More-Vore - 1 year ago

Some bees do have mandibles besides a proboscis. An example of one would be the honey bee.

More-Vore - 1 year ago

Well I worked for two hours today before proof reading it, so I was tired by the time I got to it. Plus I have always had trouble with the comma, so still working on learning that. There is just so many damn rules to that thing >.< Plus I usually don't find all the spelling errors until I come back after a while and read it again because when I just wrote it I have in my mind exactly how it goes so I tend to miss stuff.

“I
don’t think going to a condemned factory at midnight is a good
idea,” stammered Clark from behind his thick framed glasses.
Michael
for one agreed on that, as they climbed the fence with a big keep out
sign on it. For his part, he didn’t know what he was doing there.
He, Clark, and Anna, weren’t in the popular crowd. Anna was the
classic nerd, large lensed glasses, braces, and wearing her usual
shirt that read The Doctor for president. While Clark was the
stereotypical sheltered and

Fear Itself pt. 1

More-Vore - 1 year ago

Not going to give spoilers. You'll just have to keeping reading and see.

More-Vore - 1 year ago

I'm not entirely sure, I came up with that idea last October but dropped it after starting it. Then picked it up this October. So I'm not sure what exactly inspired me. Though probably he did to some degree.Though I have always like the idea of of people's worst fears being used against them, even since i watched the original show of charmed. The demon barbas played by billy draego had that ability, and that was back in like 2002 or something

More-Vore - 1 year ago

I actually used to do dashes when I started writing but dropped it for no reason I can think of. Thanks for suggesting it, I will add those in when I upload the second part. Also as for no swallowing detail I thought about doing it for all of them but like I said it got towards 11k in words, but I did do it some one the other prey, and much more on the last one.

The
large yellow bus screeched deeply as it slowed to a halt. Shawn
looked out the window at the forest of bare trees that stood to the
right of the bus. Most of the leaves lay in piles on the ground,
creating a lake of various shades of yellow, red and orange.
“Alright,
everyone off, and get into role call,” shouted his teacher Ms.
robinson, as the driver pulled the lever and the folding doors
opened, letting in the fresh scent of pine. His teacher exited the
vehicle first, and was closely

It was Just a Dream

More-Vore - 1 year ago

Will Lupanna usually takes children to raise for herself. I try not to think much further beyond that lol

More-Vore - 1 year ago

True she is very neutral, but that swings slightly in one direction to the other depending on which story your reading.

More-Vore - 1 year ago

In this case yes she manipulated him into see a narrative she created, and her being the villain is kind of the point. Though when she takes children I try to give her a legitimate reason of some kind, even though it can be flimsy. And sometimes she is straight up good, like in my other story of her manipulative comfort.

More-Vore - 2 years ago

Well you have seen her chatroom profile so you should know that already lol

More-Vore - 2 years ago

Thanks. Ya going to try to post more regularly now that I'm trying to write something every day. Though most of the time its not vore, but if every day I can still produce stuff at a decent rate

Domino's Bodybag

Owner: nyte

More-Vore - 2 years ago

I have the comic clipping featuring her I got from Voretex before it shut down. Reading the text I had no idea it was female. However I got the impression it was an alien?

Frog Dinner

Owner: Varu

More-Vore - 2 years ago

So who did she eat?

TSA badger "Rafa" 0

Owner: Strega

More-Vore - 3 years ago

My question is, is are they actually offering him an incentive to confess, like not getting eaten, or does confessing just means he still gets eaten as punishment?

The Witch's Mansion 14/14

Owner: FidchellVore

More-Vore - 3 years ago

Looks like a driffloom and maybe a bannette?

An
All Consuming Loneliness
By
More-Vore
At
first all existence was encompassed by a pressing darkness, then came
the ringing. Jack moaned as a dull pain flooded his chest. He tried
to open his eyes but the light was so blinding he was forced to shut
them tight. Raising his aching arms he explored his body, finding
several bruises on his extremities and his ribs. Brain feeling like
someone had taken an egg beater to it, Jack struggled to recall the
last thing he remembered. He had boarded a smal

An All Consuming Loneliness

More-Vore - 3 years ago

Well there was this idea I had before this one that kind of inspired it, both were based of of Kaa in the live action jungle book. The other idea also takes place in south America where a kid on vacation gets lost in the wilderness and encounters a plumed serpent of myth like Quetzalcoatl, only it looks more like the wind serpents form world of Warcraft

More-Vore - 3 years ago

Honestly it didn't occur to me to make a sequel till you suggested it, not sure where to go from her with this particular narrative, but I will try to think of something.

The Witch's Mansion 8/14

Owner: FidchellVore

More-Vore - 3 years ago

Ice is also effective against ground two, so he's in for x4 the damage, plus fairy is good against dragon too

The Witch's Mansion 6/14

Owner: FidchellVore

More-Vore - 3 years ago

What's with her one eye always having vapor of something coming out of it?
Otherwise great work as always

Catrina

Owner: CVQT314

More-Vore - 3 years ago

Well I do, reform and and sometimes fatal, but its always been my policy that she reforms

Heavy Load

Owner: Lampton

More-Vore - 3 years ago

I hope in this case she teaches at a college because that is a large meal she ate there, I doubt I was even that big in senior year lol

Weight Training

Owner: CVQT314

More-Vore - 4 years ago

I believe your boyfriend gets a little credit for helping you with the rhyming =P

Sisters

Owner: Lampton

More-Vore - 4 years ago

I didn't know you ever did non-fatal, but I have to say as a fan of it, you do the emotional dynamic of it excellently. You ever captured the unwilling aspect of it, I love so much. You should dabble in it more often, never hurts to change vore preferences in your work.

You're Mine (Animation with Audio)

Owner: CalinBeast

More-Vore - 4 years ago

Wow, you really out did yourself, I never expected sound. Your hard work really payed off

By the Throat

Owner: CalinBeast

More-Vore - 4 years ago

Nicely done once again, it's always so much better once you add the color and text, then when you show me the ink. Also that human is not supposed to be you right?

A Cautionary Tale in Cuddling

Owner: CalinBeast

More-Vore - 4 years ago

I didn't expect this to turn out so awesome, the big cat's expressions in every frame are fantastic, especially the one in the second, priceless =D

After
the horrific experience of watching a tigress swallow a human alive,
the next few hours passed in an instant, and an eternity, at the same
time. Like his will to live, Craig’s sense of the passage of time
was gone. The worst part was the other man cried endlessly, something
that Craig could not blame him for, however it only served to root
his mind in reality. How much he wished he could have go off into
imagination where everything was fine, and he had purpose. Still if
he could have to

Bound by a Beast part 3

More-Vore - 4 years ago

I'm having far too much fun writing this series to stop because of lack of interest, it will catch on anyway, my writing usually does when I post parts of books I try to write on things like Wattpad. But Now I need to take a step back, write down all my ideas of what I want to do for the rest of the story and map out the path to the end I have in mind. Also I forgot to say before that I don't promise that Craig will be digested, he could still die in another way, like her strangling him or ripping out his throat. Or he might not die at all, just have a very fucked up ending to live through. I promise nothing. But I do promise more people will be eaten along the way so I hope that satisfies you who must have fatality.

More-Vore - 4 years ago

I think your missing a point to that, he sexually aroused he in a way other than eating people but what is unclear is what the exact reason that was. She is a psychopath, so empathy is not something she is incapable of, and she thinks of people as nothing but food and pawns for her pleasure. So why when he told her he wasn't going to sell his soul to her and validate her justification for what she does would she suddenly be aroused?

Free Rides!

More-Vore - 4 years ago

Well she is wearing a saddle, so I can see how one might make that mistake lol

Hide n' Devour

Owner: CalinBeast

More-Vore - 4 years ago

Wow this turned our way better then the line work you showed me made it seem. Great work, I love it!

Espeon

Owner: CalinBeast

More-Vore - 4 years ago

I have seen a lot of realistically drawn pokemon, this is one of the best ones even in simplicity. Keep up the good work

Caught Red-Handed

Owner: CalinBeast

More-Vore - 4 years ago

Fantastic, you did a real good job, on the spots, even if it's not an improvement on your drawing of leopards it's defiantly more my taste compared to the last on lol.

Double Stuffed 3

More-Vore - 4 years ago

I have other comics with her in the same folder of my gallery. in case you haven't seen them

Beating the Heat 2

More-Vore - 4 years ago

True that is one way for the Glaceon to react, but instead of her being angery she is more like, wtf just happened? lol just totally confused and I think her face shows that perfectly

Staying Warm 2

More-Vore - 4 years ago

Ya that is always a thought that occurs to me in this sceneario, lol

Sweet Inscentive 2

More-Vore - 4 years ago

ya, I know, this is based on an rp I did with a friend, he picked leafeon, and I remembered that sweet scent lures others, but I did find out that Leafeon doesn't learn it, but the rp turned out great and inspired this comic

Snake, Elephant, Dinosaur

Owner: jdevil

More-Vore - 5 years ago

My girlfriend showed it to me a month ago, I thought it was funny, never expected my brother to bring it up a week later and say it was hilarious though lol. I think this is an excellant comment on the disbelief of scientific facts lol

Nothing like a happy ending

More-Vore - 5 years ago

Thanks I was actually working on the story for this pic all this week, I'm writing the parts I never got around to and revising the parts I already did. I am aiming to make this story with as much of my newly learned professional writing ability as possible.

Roleplaying gone awry 1

More-Vore - 5 years ago

No she is just some furry the two of us cooked up, but she does play as our dragoness Tanis in rps sometimes. You can see Tanis in some of her recent drawings

More-Vore - 5 years ago

Oh ya, I can see that the partner just beating around the bush and avoiding teeth tell she goes decides to F*@k it and gulp lol, I like it

More-Vore - 5 years ago

Why thank you always happy to hear praise. Now I just need to think of what other classic stories or fairytales I can have characters reinact?
Maybe the same wolf with three guys filling in for pigs lol. That would be a big belly.