Comments by Nightcrawler99 Page 1 of 4 • 1 2 3 4 Next >>

something different

Uploaded: 6 days ago

Owner: thefattestL

Nightcrawler99 - 6 days ago

Dude you nailed it!
That face is awesome and adorable!
Wouldn’t mind seeing a comic of her!

(Siblings and friends use the sport complex to work out a bit. The brother reminds one of his sisters about the time and it's almost time for her to go to work or something. They both break off from the group and go to take a shower. The brother just does a quick rinse and waits near the female restroom/showers. When he notices a hot lady going inside. Several minutes later his sister is not done but the hot lady comes out supporting a bigger belly)

Fitness to the Bump

Uploaded: 7 days ago

Owner: PoserT

Nightcrawler99 - 6 days ago

Your welcome!^^
Always happy to give away ideas and concepts.

For instance...
In this story the woman is normal when she enters but is pregnant when she leaves....

I’ve been tinkering with a way to make things seam normal here because in real life this would raise many questions...

My solution to this is pre inflation!

Woman goes into a secluded room, like a changing area or bathroom, looking hugely pregnant form the start because she has water or air filling her up. Then, before or after the unbirth she lets it all out so that she stays the same size with her occupant.
Two women go in... one hugely pregnant and the other not...
Moments later the hugely pregnant one comes waddling out a bit winded and wincing as her babies are presumably acting up..

Meanwhile... the other girl never comes out.. she vanishes in the changing room leaving only her clothes behind.

Sort of seams more real and planed like this I think.

Nightcrawler99 - 6 days ago

Nope. teasing doesn't hurt bit, once you know its teasing.^^

I thought the idea was a rather sound one considering the nature of Max123 stories.
Although the whole unhappy ending thing never sat well with me, I can not look past the fact that I loved the helplessness in the stories. It adds a realism to it that can't be beat.

Big, mysterious, and beautiful woman unbirths a loved one for pleasure or other reasons... Relative is left helpless as she pretends to be prego and just goes about her daily life. No one but the two of them knows the truth, and telling others about it for help is pointless because no one would believe it.

I LOVE this about Max123's stories!

The regression part however, always sat badly.
For me the real fun is in the entrapment. A hot woman unbirths a cuit hot girl for fun or some other kind of kinky motive. Afterwards a brother or sister finds out and becomes desperate to save her.

What I wanted most in the stories but never got was for it all to play out longer. I wanted escape and rescue attempts, I wanted the unbirther to tease and lead the relative around by the nose to get their loved one back. I wanted to see scenes where it wasn't all fun and games for the predator.
(Too much kicking, the trapped individual causing embarrassing or awkward moments in public like difficulty walking due to pleasure.)
I wanted internal points of view of the trapped girl and all she was experiencing while being carried around.

There was never enough of this stuff in the aftermath of the unbirth scenes for me.

Finally, at the end of the stories, I wanted there to be an understanding of some kind between everyone involved. Some sort of unfavorable compromise that more or less gave everyone what they wanted.

I rarely see this in stories anymore.

Nightcrawler99 - 6 days ago

I really liked this one as the ending left me wanting more. ^^
If a sequel is made I hope is stays none harmful like this.
Would love to see what Iris does in her off time when not on the job. Perhaps a little playful entrapment with Monica?^^

Could really see her taking Monica in a sequel at the gym for some off work play, and Tosh flipping his lid thinking the worst. Would be cute to see Iris lead him on and tease him about his sister situation while she goes about her day.

"Don't worry Toshy.. You'll get her back but you gotta do some stuff for me before I consider it."

quick sketch

Owner: thefattestL

Nightcrawler99 - 2 months ago

Dude the animation wasn't bad.^^
I mean yeah it could use work but it has the potential to be EPIC if redone.

Would LOVE to see a it re-mastered one day.

Detention

Owner: threk

Nightcrawler99 - 3 months ago

Sorry it took so long to respond. Been kinda busy.
The idea i had is rather straight forward. Freya is going to ask for maternity leave so I was thinking what if because she carrie them so long or starts taking a new medication she actually becomes pregnant with them?

They become connected to her but don’t regress or anything. Instead Freya gets the raw end here because her belly refuses to shrink further and instead expands out with amniotic fluids to give Hailey and Gemma space. Freya has to endure morning sickness and her occupants can now struggle more freely. She still feels pleasure from their movements but strong kicks can hurt a but.

I’d love to see her vacation become hectic as she has to endure their antics. Would also love to see her unwillingly go into labor with them at some point on her vacation and then have to force them back in just to go home.

Nightcrawler99 - 3 months ago

I want a sequel to this SO BAD!!!
I even have ideas for it!
This is the kind of UB story I love reading!
Unwilling Entrapment UB absolutely RULES!

Boring, boring, boring. That was what Eve's 22-year old life had been for the past two years.

Everyday

it was the same thing: Breakfast, TV, work, lunch, back to work, home, TV and dinner, and finally bed. Eve's life had basically

became

the one of a machine's: doing the same thing over and over. Right

now

Eve's Exciting Night

Owner: lad64

Nightcrawler99 - 3 months ago

Interesting! I like this ones approach.
Though invasive of privacy there is a reason and a good motive behind the UB.

Wonder if she'll come out as a hybrid human?
I also winder if Zenew will have to return her home for going against protocol.
Maybe as punishment Zenew will be exiled to Earth or given a cruddy mission to study it.

These could make for an interesting sequel.

New WombmateEager chattering filled the hallway. Well over a dozen doors were hanging open, boys and girls alike packing in clothes and gear. William was among them, toting a suitcase full of clothes and a duffel bag of various gadgets and care products. Move-in day. Several had parents with them while others did not. William was among those who did not. Here at State University they had a coed dorm option which William naturally opted in for. He was among those without their parents present. Qu

New Wombmate

Owner: Whatisaname

Nightcrawler99 - 3 months ago

Alternate endings!

Nightcrawler99 - 3 months ago

At least this is what I’d like to see.
I think unwilling entrapment for pleasure is amazing and needs to be done more often in stories!

Nightcrawler99 - 3 months ago

I want a sequel so bad!

I wanna see Ellacine get both William and Greta in the next part and leave with triplets in William’s car for the dorms to have a good night of fun!

Ellacine is doing this for a passing grade and to earn some good side money for things she wants but things don’t go quite as planned and she has a hard time keeping everyone from escaping while going about her everyday activities at the school!

Triassic Resort, pg. 12

Owner: Art$avage

Nightcrawler99 - 4 months ago

You got this girl!
Land of the lost this dino!

A reunion party

Emmet Raeburn settled into his chair behind his desk. LinkedIn waved an alert at him. A connection request by Stacy Anders. Normally he’d have declined it. There were plenty of recruiters and headhunters after him but he liked working his current job. But the name stirred a memory. Stacy Anders, she had the same name as this girl he used to go to high school with. He smiled when he remembered her. ‘Stacked Stacy&r

High School Reunion

Owner: Radijs

Nightcrawler99 - 4 months ago

Radijs, Max123,

You two are absolutely E.P.I.C. to me on this sight!
You bring life to UB in your stories and happiness to my soul.

(Aryion.com) "Eka's Portal" just wouldn't be the same for me with out you two. ^^

Nightcrawler99 - 4 months ago

Dude.... just, E.P.I.C. ^^

Exotic!
Priceless!
Incredible!
Captivating!

Break’s OverKale watched idly while Nanjala continued her daily routine of massaging the girls and pampering them with kisses. A display of pure affection. They were visible through the surface. Clear hand and foot prints as they moved about. Hand and foot prints that were definitely smaller than they used to be. Kale stopped and swallowed. Those poor girls. Who knows how young they’ve become already or how much of the outside world they can even remember anymore. Suddenly, Mirai looked up a

Break's Over (Vacation Spin-off)

Owner: Whatisaname

Nightcrawler99 - 5 months ago

Absolutely AWESOME!
Love how the girls can control their abilities and not regress the ones they love.

Would have liked to see Kale go all the way in to save his last sister only to wind up taking her place and getting stuck.^^

However his own sisters pulling a fast on on him for taking so long is a brilliant twist!
Wanna read more stuff like this!

Beach Day

Owner: CratedCheese

Nightcrawler99 - 5 months ago

Man I have missed Eve!
Great work. ^^

stomach bulges test

Owner: thefattestL

Nightcrawler99 - 5 months ago

There really is no tutorial for drawing the stuff here, you just have to wing it till you begin to figure out new ways to do things and develop your own style.

You did a real good job with this pick though. ^^

A cold release

Owner: thefattestL

Nightcrawler99 - 6 months ago

Dude!!! Epic!
Love the names!

first post

Owner: thefattestL

Nightcrawler99 - 6 months ago

Sent you a PM with the run down. ^^ Hope it’s to your liking.

Nightcrawler99 - 6 months ago

Do you do stories? I’f so I have a nice idea for one regarding this pic of yours.

Nightcrawler99 - 6 months ago

I already wanna know who, where, why, and see stories about this!^^
Shots like this are off the charts awesome to me!

In Over Her Head

Owner: merelyatoy

Nightcrawler99 - 6 months ago

I second aldan92t! No regression. Just imprisonment as a human sex toy.^^

Nightcrawler99 - 7 months ago

Can’t wait to see what you create!^^

My favorite stories types are F/FF Soft unwilling UB.
Accidental or intentional Ub that turns slightly sinister as the victim or victims are left inside for long periods of time because the captor decides they like the experience too much to undo it.^^
I also love it when the captor is put in a position where they can’t let their passengers out because of outside circumstances. Like it will raise questions if she lets them out and suddenly goes back to looking skinny. ^^

Been looking for stuff like this but Don’t see a whole lot of it being made lately. vv

Nightcrawler99 - 7 months ago

Beautiful descriptive writing!
Wish there was more writing like this in the large stories I read.

She Ain’t Doing This Cause She’s Hungry “I fucking hate summer school.” Vi muttered to Anne as they wandered down the hall. The two of them were among the handful of students that managed to fail a class or two. While most of the students chose to just not take the credit, these 5 decided that attempting to make up the work at the cost of their summer was worth it. At least, it was 5 girls. There were some guys as well, but they were sectioned off in another part of the building. Di

Nightcrawler99 - 7 months ago

True she is tall and has power but what if the one she is after is like her or possesses strange powers? In a Situation like that, having leverage over this Holly woman may be the only option she has.

In fact, Holly must be someone strong and very smart to pull one over on a gts and get away with it. That’s my logic on this anyway.

Nightcrawler99 - 7 months ago

Freaking EPIC! ^^

Wonder if the girls she ate will be ok...
Not much for digestion of innocents. All for it If the people are cruel and deserving of it though.

Would be cool if this was all just an unfair ploy to get what she wants.

Like she finds the woman she is looking for and uses the poor girls in her stomach as a bargaining chip to get her man or someon else back.
“Let him go or these four kids are ass fat!”
^^l

I looked at my report card and tossed it onto the table cussing a bit under my breath. I wasn't going to pass. Now normally I could live with that. It was my own stupid fault for not studying hard enough after all but what pissed me was that I was going to fail by the narrowest of margins. A tenth of a grade higher and I would have passed biology and I would be out of this flophouse they called a school. But there was still hope! I recalled a pamphlet Miss Butts had put up outside her classroom

Extra credit

Owner: Radijs

Nightcrawler99 - 7 months ago

Thanks for replying and thanks for the offer!^^
Was beginning to worry you forgot me.
That aside, I can fully understand you not having time to make such a story.

I’m sort of in that position as well.
Between work and my creative juices all but evaporating, I currently find myself in almost stalled state as well.
Currently working on a small pet project on the old Writing.com sight right now. It’s hard to get the page to load but after hitting the refresh button a random amount of times it comes alive.

Trying to piece together a story from the scraps and it seemed to be coming along little by little.

Nightcrawler99 - 7 months ago

Thank you for replying. I appreciate it.
A sequel to this story would be very nice to read, so I figured I'd share the thoughts I have and just see what happens. So anyway, here s what i was thinking.

What if Katie is behind in the class, or Billy is behind in another class by the time summer break roles around?

To catch back up they would have to stay with Victoria at the school during the break to get their grades up.

This could make for an easy start to keep the story going.

To spice things up further I was thinking Billy and/or Katie's parents could play a key role in the events to come.

To be more accurate, what if Billy and Katie's parents find out about their new love life and their failing or fallen grades? Things could get extremely heated!

Miss Butts could be their only salvation as no one would think to look inside her to find them if they decide to elope or run away to be together.

On that note however, asking this of Miss butts is a bit risky.

Sure they would be safe and free of their oppressive parents but she would be in control again. Unbirthing is addictive for her and it could lead to a much longer entrapment this time around.^^ I can see her giving in to temptation after just a couple days of carrying them around and pretending she's just preggers.

This is all I got at the moment. Its not much but at the very least its a nice idea if I may say so.

Nightcrawler99 - 7 months ago

I know this was posted a while ago but I’m like peypey18. This is and continues to be one of my favorite story of yours.

I had some ideas for a sequel to this if you are interested.^^
I don’t wright very much but I get ideas I think would make for great material.

I can never find time to really put any of it to good use though, so I figured I’d start giving ideas away in the hopes of spreading inspiration to those in need. Let me know if your interested. ^^

Himiko's new quirk

Owner: kalas6545

Nightcrawler99 - 8 months ago

Hmm...
Himiko's normal abilities let her copy the appearance of anyone so long as she is provided with a sample of their blood. The effect is limited however as eventually the sample she's acquired wears out its usefulness.

Lets call this new ability "Indefinite Copy"!

So long as an individual remains inside her she can copy their appearance for as long as need be. On top of that she gains access to their memories!

Its perfect for assassination and infiltration missions!

Early Vacation Return

Owner: WillingWombPrey

Nightcrawler99 - 8 months ago

I like this ending a bit better.^^
Family’s are not torn apart and almost everyone stays friends.
Would love to see a sequel to this one where the girls have to go back for some reason and they then learn how to undo the unbirth the right way after some trial and error.

That, or a sequel to the original work were the interruption of the ritual causes the girls not to regress and they give their captor a rough and wild time before finally managing to get out at the end.

Shopping SpreeThree doors thumped shut among the cacophony of chattering and crunching of gravel. Three siblings were walking among the throngs of people moving in and out of the mall. A crowd was building quickly, which made sense given it was a Saturday. A crowd that consisted of groups of friends, families, couples, and even some individuals. After all, there isn’t really much to do around these parts. The three siblings were merely a few drops in an ocean.First, there was Tyler, the oldest

Shopping Spree

Owner: Whatisaname

Nightcrawler99 - 9 months ago

This was an insanity good read! Loved the part were she got security to kick him out! That was brilliant!^^

Wonder how much trouble the twins will give her. If this is the woman’s first attempt at unbirth, things could get VERY interesting.

I just love it when there are complications.
Unwilling entrapment, Near escapes, and pleasure that makes things in convenient are my fave!

I Wonder what her motives are. Does she really want twins to raise or is there something more going on?. Raising kids is a hassle after all.

Nightcrawler99 - 1 year ago

I LOVE unwilling/abduction style unbirth. It has that simi-real feel to it that just can't be beet.
There is also not a whole lot of it out there so I prey to see more like this from you in the future.^^

Cruise Vacation

Owner: ElBigSado

Nightcrawler99 - 1 year ago

Love this! ^^
Wonder if she'll let him out because she misses him outside.
Would be interesting if she did as who knows what could happen.^^

Someone on the cruise staff might get suspicious of his presence or her suddenly not looking pregnant anymore, and start snooping around.^^

[p] Housekeeping... by maws-paws

Owner: Paraffine

Nightcrawler99 - 1 year ago

Nice pick.
The title of this piece would make for an interesting unbirth story.^^

[Gift] Cute lil bun dildo

Owner: SeekGr

Nightcrawler99 - 1 year ago

Dude! Have her pass out from fun and forget the bunnys in there when she wakes up!^^^

Nightcrawler99 - 1 year ago

O.O

P-Please.... MORE!
Would Love to see a sequence of her staggering home with that huge belly!

Unbirthstria Girls

Owner: smiley

Nightcrawler99 - 1 year ago

Love the pick! The expressions are perfect!

Surviving in X-103 (Part 2/3)

Owner: TheDragonBoy

Nightcrawler99 - 1 year ago

Nicely done! I'm impressed!

I don't usually find stories about my favorite cartoons characters all that appealing or favorable. This one is GREAT!

(Patreon) Paralyzing Potion Part 2

Owner: Ani21

Nightcrawler99 - 1 year ago

Indigestible!^^
Hi. I'm cursed to forever be indigestible!

My hobbies include getting eaten for fun! Just so I can cause predators a handful of trouble!

I squirm at random inopportune times and make wise cracks to embarrass you around your predator friends after being eaten!

Have fun carrying my weight around everywhere you go! LOL

Fun before work

Owner: MatsumotoKeiko

Nightcrawler99 - 2 years ago

Loving it so far. Keep up the good work!

To Russia, With Love

Owner: saintheartwing

Nightcrawler99 - 2 years ago

This was a great read!^^
Not too big on the fatalities, but the concept of a woman abducting people unwillingly, via unbirth, for her own twisted pleasure and enjoyment at home is EXTREEMLY HOT!

Wish there were more stories that did this sort of thing!

Great job!

Naughty triangle

By Miss

Crissy

Chapter

Cravings

Victor was sitting behind the kitchen tab

Naughty Triangle ch.4: Cravings

Owner: MissCrissy

Nightcrawler99 - 2 years ago

Currently working on a PM (personal message) for you regarding this story series.^^ It has an idea I want to share with you.^^

Will send it to you when I'm done.

SWEETNESS!^^
Another good sequel!

Naughty triangle

By Miss

Crissy

Chapter

A

Sweet revenge

Nightcrawler99 - 2 years ago

Same here> I also not big on reformation.
Regression is fine but only if they don't loose memories and don't revert all the way back to nothing.

Same size with a believable twist is by far my fav when it comes to UB as well.

Nightcrawler99 - 2 years ago

Giving ideas was my plan.^^
The whole having trouble keeping someone inside, is GREAT material!

I love soft/Non-fatal UB more than anything!
Especially when it involves this concept.

Stumbling, staggering about, trying to pass ones self off as overly pregnant in public places with a VERY unhappy occupant kicking about is some great stuff!

Nightcrawler99 - 2 years ago

I love unwilling UB! Its my fav!
Especially when its forceful and the one unbirthed continuously tries to escape afterwards, causing lots of pleasure and annoyance for the one they are in.^^

Nightcrawler99 - 2 years ago

I hope there is more of this cause I LOVE IT!!!

ESPICIALY the part where Abi tries to stuff Emily inside her, "against her will", when the power goes out!

Accidental pregnancy p6

Owner: MrGoodman

Love this comic!
Wish there was more accidental stuff like this on the sight!

Comm - Below Deck

Owner: Alternoct

Nightcrawler99 - 2 years ago

Never mind! Just saw the Along for the ride.

HipHugger finds Cupid (2018)

Owner: Art$avage

Nightcrawler99 - 2 years ago

Burps and blushes as feathers fly out! LOL!!

Happy Unbirthday

Owner: Rayen

I see a conflict of inner feelings here and I LOVE IT! ^^

Portals and Belly 3

Owner: Tomayo

Nightcrawler99 - 2 years ago

Its not at all bad as I like digital as well. ^^
I just think character expressions turn out a little better when sketched is all.

Nightcrawler99 - 2 years ago

I love your sketched art! ^^
I think character expressions always look better this way.

Star Vs the Forces or VORE! Ub

Owner: PedVerse

Nightcrawler99 - 2 years ago

Hmmm... You know, most times when I see vore art of cartoons that I happen to like, it irritates me and I don't like it. In this case however, I LOVE IT!!! GREAT JOB!