Comments by Progressive Page 1 of 1 • 1

Machine of Death - Sally in Love

Uploaded: 5 days ago

Progressive - 4 days ago

I'm a terrible smut writer, so I focus on ethical questions, morality, fate, and emotional impact of vore instead.

Glad you liked it! I've got longform stories in the same vein- check out my series, Daniel: https://aryion.com/g4/view/530119

Progressive - 4 days ago

Yeah, there was definitely more I could have done here with her charcter (she's a bit cardboard-y), but I've been trying to keep myself limited to 1500 words for each of these.

I'd chalk her psychotic nature to all the [i]brain damage[/i].

Machine of Death - Slippery Slopes

Uploaded: 6 days ago

Progressive - 15 minutes ago

On the contrary, Maud has zero more meals coming her way, because she served her purpose in this story and now she disappears back into nothingness.

Progressive - 5 days ago

Just thirty pages a day adds up to a book every two weeks. That's maybe a half an hour each day to read another 26 books per year.

The Fourth Seal
Book 1: Oathbreaker
Epilogue: Together
“Two broken fingers, three broken ribs, a sprained tailbone, more cuts and scrapes than I could count—the largest being seven inches long and one inch deep, which is going to scar, sorry—five puncture wounds, second degree burns on your wrists and hands, amplified by mild to severe acid burns all over your body, a ruptured artery in your leg, and a severe concussion. ”
“Also note that I pulled an inch of w

Progressive - 10 days ago

I'm not used to receiving such high praise and always stumble to express my gratitude, but know that it is greatly appreciated. Thank you for following my releases so closely. Seriously, I always look forward to your comments; they give me life.

Progressive - 12 days ago

I'm glad you enjoyed the ride! I'm already outlining the next book, but I have a few smaller projects I'd like to tackle first.

Cheers!

Progressive - 2 weeks ago

Fourth Seal and Daniel were different beasts. I love them both, but I think this story shows my writing skills have improved. It also took waaaay less time to write.

Thanks for reading and enjoying my stories!

Progressive - 2 weeks ago

Thank you for reading my silly words! I learned a lot from this experience and am looking forward to whatever comes next.

Uncollar

Uploaded: 2 weeks ago

Progressive - 2 weeks ago

"[...] since they contain vore... where else to publish them?"

My writing group discusses this exact conundrum every day. I'll let you know if we find an answer.

Progressive - 2 weeks ago

That's very high praise, thank you kindly.

On a personal note, I think this site deserves compelling stories. I hope to continue to make content like this in the future.

Cheers!

Progressive - 2 weeks ago

You are absolutely correct. In Daniel, Rebecca is the the heartless villain, and Alina has to deal with the effects of her wanton cruelty. Most of that story is told from Alina's POV, so it's really hard to build sympathy for Rebecca.

Uncollar is meant to show how someone like Rebecca can get beaten down by years of the predator lifestyle, but find that it can very difficult to get away from.

I hope you enjoyed the story! Thanks for leaving a comment and sharing your thoughts (and for the shout out in that forum post)! There should be some lighter stories coming out soon!

Progressive - 2 weeks ago

I had to cut a major scene from this story. It wasn't working and interfered with the flow and pacing too much.

The good news is that I'm making that leftover content into it's own short story. It's another tearjerker (cause I seem to only write intensely emotional stories these days) about Rebecca's husband. Should be ready in the next two weeks.

Thanks for leaving a comment! Cheers!

Progressive - 2 weeks ago

Thank you so much!
I poured a lot of myself into this one. I've flirted with addiction problems far too often myself, so writing this has been rather cathartic.

Progressive - 2 weeks ago

Thank you for such high praise!

Sprite - Thumbnail

Uploaded: 3 weeks ago

Progressive - 3 weeks ago

Don't make fun of my cute half-elf! She obviously knows how read the [i]right[/i] way!

And thank you for the assist.

Chloe at the Beach 1

Uploaded: 3 weeks ago

Owner: StuporStar

Progressive - 3 weeks ago

Nice work! I like what you did with the environment and the background. Look forward to seeing more from you!

The Fourth Seal
Chapter 5: Cradle of Bones
An archway of moonlit iridescent masonry, all blues and greens, stood erect in the far corner of Nightingale's estate. It was a bold, ancient thing, littered with delicate masonic inlays depicting horned animals and enchanting forests. Some of the runes Keziah recognized, others were too archaic. One in particular caught her eye.
"Palos..." She mused aloud. "This glyph here, it's extremely similar to Ilgera's iconography. That's odd though, I thought th

Progressive - 1 month ago

Awww, you're so sweet! Thank you so much for such high praise!

I'm not really into AV myself (and had never written it before), but I saw the opportunity to try it here. I think I really managed to squeeze enjoyment out of it, though. For the record though, I learned how to write AV from the amazingly talented Brazzel (https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Brazzel), so definitely go check them out for more written vore greatness.

Progressive - 1 month ago

<3 I really look forward to your nice comments after I post each chapter. Thank you so much!

Hello, Chloe!

Owner: StuporStar

Progressive - 2 months ago

Nicely done! Keep up the great work!

Sprite – Ghost Vore Animation

Progressive - 2 months ago

Aww, thank you!

Progressive - 2 months ago

Thank you!

Progressive - 2 months ago

Thank you very much!

Progressive - 2 months ago

Progressive - 2 months ago

Thanks for the praise!

Progressive - 2 months ago

Thank you, thank you - it was very much fun!

Slime's First Kiss

Progressive - 3 months ago

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it!

Progressive - 3 months ago

Great job dude! Love all the colors!

Playing for Keeps

Owner: VaguenessIncoming

Progressive - 3 months ago

You flatter me with your kind words.
Cheers to many more stories!

Progressive - 3 months ago

Stellar effort and a killer ending - just what the doctor ordered. Keep up the good work!

The Fourth Seal
Book 1: Oathbreaker
Chapter 1: Smitten
I've been down here for hours and I haven't sensed a single hint of evil, devilry or malice. No sight, nor sound, nor sense of impending doom. The only thing I feel is the dry, dusty air. This'll be terrible for my skin.
A lone woman wandered the dilapidated ash-covered halls. She moved from room to room, brandishing a radiant sword of considerable length. It illuminated the forgotten halls as a blazing torch would. Keziah Sorell was proud o

The Fourth Seal, Chapter 1 - Smitten

Progressive - 1 month ago

Thanks! This series has been a ton of fun to write. I love nuances and details in storytelling, so I am glad you appreciate what I am putting down.

I hope you enjoy the rest of the series.

Progressive - 3 months ago

I'm afraid there is no more context to give: the names and personas of my characters and the explicit details of my settings are very important to me. As such, I do not want anyone to use them at this time.

I wouldn't claim to be the first person to come up with an Earth-like setting where only some women had voring capabilities, nor am I the only one to muse on the potential kinds of societies might arise from such a setting. I'd ask that you write your own setting with similar mechanics, but in no way use or make reference to the specific places, people and events I described in my stories (Daniel and Collar, in this case).

I know it may seem unreasonable, but I'm not asking you to understand; I'm asking you to respect my wishes.

Thank you.

Progressive - 3 months ago

My apologies, but I do not presently condone the creation of fan fictions of my work and ask that you do not use the setting or characters from any story I post here for any such endeavor. The stories and the characters within remain very precious to me and I would appreciate retaining sole control over them.
Thank you for your understanding.

Progressive - 3 months ago

This series, the Fourth Seal, is my primary focus at the moment. As for Collar/Daniel, I've only got one idea in the works for that universe at the moment. It's more of a half-written pet project which I work on occasionally. It will be released when it's ready.
Thanks for your interest!

Daniel
Chapter 12: The Price of Mercy
Saturday Night
Alina checked her watches again. One displayed the current time, 10:05 PM. The second watch displayed the countdown Alina had set up days ago for Daniel.
3:04:34
Though it was just an estimate, it had haunted Alina for the past week. Seeing it so close to zero now made Alina nervous.
She reflected on the events of the last week. It had probably been the worst week of her life. She had witnessed her one true love being devoured whole by a repu

Daniel, Epilogue - The Price of Mercy

Progressive - 2 months ago

Your kind words warm my heart. I'm very glad you enjoyed the series.

Expect more flawed characters and slow digestions from me in the future - those are some of my favorite things.

Progressive - 2 months ago

I am humbled by your praise and I am really glad you enjoyed this series!

If you haven’t already, I’d suggest you read Collar (https://aryion.com/g4/view/529597). It’s Rebecca's diary from before the events of this series and provides a different (improved, in my opinion) view of chapter 8. I’ve got an outline for a follow up for Rebecca’s story, however, work on it has been put aside until my current project’s first arc is complete.

I have no current plans to create anything new with Alina or Daniel at this time.

Cheers!

Progressive - 5 months ago

I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for the praise!

I'll do my best going forward.

Progressive - 5 months ago

Thank you! I greatly enjoyed writing it.

Progressive - 5 months ago

Haha. That would have been nice, wouldn't it? I think a "magic belly healing" ending would have felt a bit cheap after the extreme emphasis on digestion. Plus, the message of the story would have been entirely different if the epilogue panned out that way.

I feel that Alina and Daniel's relationship wouldn't have lasted if he had recovered. Sure, he'd feel indebted to her for a while, but I believe that Alina wouldn't have learned the lesson she was supposed to from this story. One of the themes I explored with this was the idea of infatuation vs love.

Alina starts the story infatuated with Daniel, and she's twisted herself into trying to be right for him - instead of trying to be right for herself. When she gets thrown into this ordeal her feelings get tested: did she truely love him, or was it just an obsession? I believe that the ending shows that Alina did ultimately love him. Had her feelings only been infatuation, she would have kept him in his pathetic state forever because having him would have been enough to satisfy the obsession. But by making the hard choice to put him out of his misery, Alina gave up the thing she wanted most in the world ~for Daniel~.

She loved that boy, dammit.

Progressive - 5 months ago

Thank you for reading my story! It's very precious to me and I'm glad that the choices I made for it are appreciated.

Thank you!

I'm not sure about Alina's future at this point, but I like this world and will likely write other stories within in.

Thank you very much.

Progressive - 5 months ago

Thanks! I'm working on a few things, hopefully they're be ready to start rolling out in a week or two.

Progressive - 5 months ago

I'm glad you liked it. I also felt bad for Alina at the end.

Daniel
Chapter 6: Exposure Value
Wednesday
"Hey, thanks again for your help. I don't know why I'm so bad at trigonometry. I'd like to think I can handle a camera well enough, and that’s all about angles and shapes, but when it's put on paper I just blank." Alina stated. She was in Faith's dorm room.
Alina had spent the morning trying to catch up on schoolwork. When she found herself stuck, she decided to wander the halls for a moment. That was when she found Faith's dorm, right next door t

Daniel, Chapter 6 – Exposure Value

Progressive - 5 months ago

So, the discrepancy is mostly due to how each of them received the information. Rebecca gets the 1:6 number from a doctor in Collar; arguably, a more reliable source. Whereas Alina’s experiences with seeing vore in society comes from television and other, less reliable sources. I imagine that news reporting in Alina’s world reflects the reporting in our world (these are still humans we’re talking about), and therefore certain things are way more broadcast than others. See this chart for an example of what I am talking about: (https://www.niemanlab.org/images/Over-and-underrepresentation-of-deaths-in-media.png) Therefore, Alina has an exaggerated sense of it. She’s also thirteen or so in this scene and wants to impress her friends, so she’ll take a guess to sound like she knows what she's talking about.

An interesting aside, if you are curious: I spent a lot of time thinking about what the ratio of vore-capable women to non-capable should be in a sustainable human society. I looked up models for insect species that practice sexual cannibalism to get a sense for how those populations survive and how the practice impacted female fecundity. I also wanted to get an accurate ratio of male:female offspring just to know what a sustainable society that includes vore would look like. To that end, I started making mathematical models to track populations based on a variety of factors (I’m a dork - this is what I do for fun).

Somewhere along the way I came to realize that I was the author of this setting and I could just set the ratio to whatever I wanted, as long as it sounded reasonable.

Your observation about non-swallowers is correct though. In retrospect, I should have included more named female characters who were vore-incapable (or at least, showed no intent to do it if they were) to better reflect the ratio that I gave. It didn't help that most of the story was focused on Rebecca and her posse of hongry gurls, so the perception is greatly skewed in that direction too.

Daniel
Chapter 8: Devour Me, Colossus
~14 Years Ago~
“Again, Daddy! Again!” A little girl squealed. Huge hands wrapped around her waist and launched her a foot or two off the ground. She screamed for joy. Their dog, Macbeth, barked excitedly.
A mile down a winding but well traveled path was a stack of stones. The girl's father, with a smile peeking through his beard, once explained that such a formation was known as a cairn. The small pile could blend with nature had it not been for

Progressive - 1 day ago

Ignore my previous comment about the fate of Rebecca's father being left to you. Find out about Rebecca's future here: https://aryion.com/g4/view/565804

Progressive - 5 months ago

In Collar, Rebecca was under the impression that her dad 'left their family'. This version is more general and avoids pinning any specific reasons to his absence.

I personally feel that the details of his departure don't matter for the sake of this story. The point of the Rebecca chapters was to humanize the antagonist of the story and to compare her to Alina.

Therefore, I leave it to you, dear reader, to decide his fate for yourself.

Daniel
Part 1: Superliminal
Friday
Alina Robinson charged out of the classroom. She had already been in a bad mood this week, but today it had boiled over. The classroom bell rung and she was already out of the hallway and turning the corner before other students started emerging.
“You going to the show? Becky and Danny are going together.”
It had been a ten-minute-old whispered comment from the chatty girls behind her in class. Alina's ears tuned in when she heard the magic words. T

Daniel, Chapter 1 - Superliminal

Progressive - 5 months ago

I'm glad you liked it so much. I'm flattered that you consider Collar among your favorites.

With regard to lacking lewd content, I should say up front: it's unlikely that you'll see much lewd writing from me. It's generally something I avoid when I write, unless it's relevant to the story - I tend to be much more interested in plots and conflicts that occur because of vore.

Progressive - 5 months ago

It is she! There will be some explaination about that when I finish proofing that chapter for upload.

Sprite test - human idle animation

Progressive - 5 months ago

I don't think it will be tossed away, but this endeavor served it's purpose. It taught me two things. 1. I don't have the time to work on a game alone. 2. I have more capacity to learn how to edit sprites than I do to learn how to create digital drawings.

Progressive - 6 months ago

Thanks! I'm glad you like it.
She's not supposed to represent any particular character: she's just my pixelated test subject.

Red String

Progressive - 6 months ago

When I wrote this, I had played through Doki Doki Literature Club a few weeks prior and was still haunted by it.

Also, thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!

Pockets

Progressive - 6 months ago

Didn't have any plans to continue this one. What do you think would be a good follow up?

Grovesong

Progressive - 6 months ago

Thanks! There's more in the works.

Collar

Progressive - 6 months ago

Thank you!

Progressive - 6 months ago

Thank you! I was a good challenge for me and I learned a lot.

Progressive - 6 months ago

Sorry for making you late to work, but I'm still glad you enjoyed it and left me a note. Many thanks!

Progressive - 6 months ago

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it, it was a lot of fun to write.