Comments by SonicSR71 Page 1 of 8 • 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >>

Angry Welsh Noises

Uploaded: 2 weeks ago

Owner: JoraBora

SonicSR71 - 12 hours ago

Yeah, honestly I much prefer your Lynel OC more as pred than prey, if you don’t mind me saying? ^^

SonicSR71 - 2 days ago

You’re welcome, glad I could help! ^w^

SonicSR71 - 2 days ago

Um... I hope you don’t mind me point this out, but in the details you wrote that Fiora won, when it seems in this case that Ino won. Sorry, just thought I should point that out. ^^;

Unexpected Craving

Uploaded: 3 weeks ago

Owner: SweetTastyPrey

SonicSR71 - 3 weeks ago

Hehe... perhaps, but I mean, if she manages to wake up in time to cough them back up, they’ll be fine... I think? XD

SonicSR71 - 3 weeks ago

Hm... yes, this appears to be a case of sleep-eating; in which the inflicted pred unconsciously devours the nearest thing to them at the time. Means of treatment: Unknown (or why try cure it at all. X3)

Another lovely piece as always SweetTastyPrey! ^w^

Ych: falaanis large meal

Owner: SkyTheDragones

SonicSR71 - 4 weeks ago

Oh, that’s what I meant! Sorry about that, she’s a very lovely drenai. Though probably not as lovely as a dragoness like yourself, if you don’t mind me saying?~ <3

SonicSR71 - 1 month ago

My goodness... seems this lovely elf girl is enjoying herself quite the large meal. I’m jealous of the lucky prey in her belly right now.~ ;3

Emerald through the years (collab)

Owner: Allissei

SonicSR71 - 4 weeks ago

Oh really?! I didn’t not notice that, I’m sorry about that. >~<;

SonicSR71 - 1 month ago

Wait, really?! Huh, I would’ve never guessed that Emerald was an elf, but damn she is quite the lovely lady to say the least! ^w^

Rain nad jon making friends.

Owner: captamis

Yes indeed. X3

Hehe... *Happily wiggles around some.*

Yep. X3

Hehe... I know. I still wouldn’t mind. ^w^

SonicSR71 - 1 month ago

Hehe... that’s quite the way to make friends. I certainly wouldn’t mind meeting them that way. X3

A Queen and her Companion

Owner: Badfurson

SonicSR71 - 1 month ago

Ah, well I hope that went well for you all the same. I was coming back from vacation with the family that day, so I didn’t get to celebrate it much each. Though I still made an attempt to at least wish everyone at happy Vore day. ^^

SonicSR71 - 1 month ago

Oh my goodness... DolphySoul did an amazing job with this! They certainly made Queen and Duo look wonderful in this piece! ^w^

Happy belated Vore day by the way Badfurson! Sorry for the late reply on this and on the best wishes, and I hope your vore day was fantastic! ^w^

Atelier Fat..za

Owner: SeranaTaluhn

SonicSR71 - 1 month ago

My goodness! Seems Soria and Sanada definitely left their mark on those two lovely ladies, hun? X3

Gladly to see you posting again Serana! I’ve missed seeing you uploads. *Hugs and nuzzles you some.* Hope things have been going well on your end? ^w^

Carmesi's 1st Voreday! (2020)

Owner: Allissei

SonicSR71 - 4 days ago

*Max chuckled at noticing this, murrering at warm pleasant feeling while noticing that Carmesi was already starting to doze off to sleep.*

Max: “Hehe... certainly. And you enjoy the snooze you’re about to take, I know I will. See you when you wake back up... and after I respawn, of course.~
*He murrers before drifting off to sleep as well, his breathing causing her belly to expand and compress with each breath he took.*

SonicSR71 - 4 days ago

*Max blushed at Carmesi’s reaction and murrered happily, gently wiggling some as she rubbed her massive swollen belly.*

Max: Hehe... your most certainly welcome. I’m happy to be such a filling meal. And if you’d ever like to have a filling meal again, or just someone to hang out with for a little while, I’m always available. <3

SonicSR71 - 5 days ago

*Max murrers as he finally curls up inside Carmesi’s stomach, giving a warm smile at hearing her enjoy his flavor. He then begins to change a grow, growing into a more feral dragon appearance. Outside, you notice your belly begin to shift and grow in size, soon getting to the point where you’re now laying on top of it. After about a minute the growing stops, you’re belly now the size of a semi-truck, the outline of the feral water dragon’s form now visible against your skin as he carefully shifts around some, creating a pleasant feeling.*
Max: Mmm... so cozy. Hehe, so what do you think Carmesi? This a big enough belly for you?~

SonicSR71 - 5 days ago

*Max meeps and murrers as Carmesi eagerly devours him, his head soon popping into her stomach and causing her belly to begin bulging out slight, the water dragon happily nuzzling along the inside of her stomach as she continues to swallow him down. She can’t help but notice and enjoy the lime flavoring of his scales as she slowly but eagerly works him down.*

SonicSR71 - 6 days ago

Max: Hehe... well, my feral form’s pretty big, and should definitely fill you up quite nicely! Hope you don’t mind eating me in my anthro form first and then transforming in your belly. Figured that way it would be less of a pain to get me down. ^^;
*Max then walks closer before leaning his muzzle closer to Carmesi’s open mouth, getting a good view down her gullet.*

SonicSR71 - 1 month ago

Max: Hehe... that actually does make sense. And you’re most certainly welcome, great to hear that you had a wonderful time. Those must’ve been some pretty tasty people you ate. *Murrers and gently nuzzles her flat belly, before blushing some.* Actually... I was wondering, maybe you’d like to have this tasty friendly, lime flavor water dragon as your next willing meal, in honor if your first Vore day, or vore week as you’d like to put it?~ ;3

(Aw shucks... you’re very much welcome. Thank you for the kind words. X3)

SonicSR71 - 1 month ago

Oh wow! That’s amazing! A happy belated Vore day to you and Carmesi; I hope you both had an amazing time!

Max: Happy belated first Vore day Carmesi! *The water dragon walks in in his feral form, wearing a party hat and blowing a party blower.* Sorry for being so late to celebrate your first Vore day ever. ^^;

Trouble Tempting Tim

Owner: larrythemidgetman

SonicSR71 - 1 month ago

Oh my... your Dragoness OC is simply beautiful! And I must say, she certainly seems to be enjoying that wolfgirl in her belly. X3

A wonderful piece you have here! I don’t suppose your Dragoness OC, Waterloo wouldn’t mind a visit from my water dragon OC, Max, would she?~ ^w^

Mega Muchi's (Vore Day) Surpise v2

Owner: hamilton4

SonicSR71 - 1 month ago

That’s great to hear. I hope she doesn’t mind if I brought her a little something. *Pulls out a four stack chocolate cake with vanilla frosting... pretty much like the same cake Muchi had before, except twice as large.* I, uh... hope it’s not too big for her to handle?~ X3

SonicSR71 - 1 month ago

My goodness! Seems Muchi enjoyed inhaing that cake... and the person hiding in it as well! X3

Happy belated Vore day to you and Muchi as well! I hope you both had a marvelous time.~ *Blows a party blower.* ^w^

Beatrix indulging herself

Owner: BNDraco15

Hehe... she certainly seems to be enjoying the results, that’s for certain. X3

Some fun times

Owner: JaredTheCat

SonicSR71 - 1 month ago

My goodness... Jared and Joy sure do enjoy having fun with each, whether one of them has a full belly or not! X3

A lovely scene of these two! ^w^

Los Dos Vicks

Owner: SweetTastyPrey

SonicSR71 - 1 month ago

Hehe... double beauties with full bellies and nice cool milkshakes to enjoy with... a sight to behold.~ ;3

Another wonderful piece, SweetTastyPrey, and a Happy belated 8/8 Vore Day to you! I hope you’re day was wonderful, though from the looks of this piece, I’d say things went swimmingly for you! ^w^

Wendys way of disciplining

Owner: captamis

Well, here’s what he looks like: https://aryion.com/g4/view/457972
^w^

SonicSR71 - 1 month ago

Wow... that’s quite the way for her to disciple her daughters. I wonder how the Moon family would react to being visit by a friendly water dragon? X3

Part of the slime boobs

Owner: MobiusTheIce

SonicSR71 - 2 months ago

Hehe... probably should’ve seen this coming, since Sam and Mani where already together. That reminds me, I’ll have to get the happy couple a gift or something to congratulate them (I know I’m probably really late for that boat, but it’s the thought that counts. X3).

Another stunning piece as always Mobius! Always enjoying seeing your work! ^w^

SonicSR71 - 2 months ago

*Blushes brightly and chuckles before gently squishing and massaging the rabbit’s soft breasts.*

SonicSR71 - 2 months ago

*Blushes brightly as she does this before smiling warmly.* Mhm... I sure would Miss Vanilla. Though I hope you’re daughter Cream doesn’t walk in by accident... or is the fact she’s not around the secret to your wonderful figure, if you catch my meaning?~ X3

(You’re very much welcome, and I can’t wait! Also, hope you don’t mind the crack at Vanilla about her daughter Cream adding to her figure. Just would make sense at how she got said figure to begin with. XD)

Hehe... certainly Miss Vanilla, and I’d be happy to take a kiss from you.~

Another amazing piece you have here Allissei! ^w^

She sure does! And you are most certainly welcome! ^w^

Hey, no need to stress yourself out! You take as much time as you need! Work at your own pace, you know? ^^

SonicSR71 - 2 months ago

Hehe... she certainly was not! Looks like her last V-mission took a lot out of her... or rather, put a lot into her and onto her body. XD

Amazing work as always Allissei! Can’t wait to see what Sonic girl you draw next, whether it be Rouge or anyone else in your top picks list... or just an more of your work all around! ^w^

Entangled Arousal

Owner: SweetTastyPrey

SonicSR71 - 2 months ago

Oh nice! It’s always great when you have a great idea for piece and you finally get a chance to put it onto paper. And you did a fantastic job with this, if you don’t mind me saying again. ^w^

Hehe... ain’t that the truth! If their not planning on eat fish, they’re either planning on eating other people... or even each other (for laughs or straight out of love, of course.)! X3

SonicSR71 - 2 months ago

Hehe... well just goes to show, don’t have eyes bigger than your stomach. But I don’t think even these two were expecting the net to be so... pleasing. Needless to say that this might be a bit embarrassing for them, but it looks like they don’t mind... I think?~ X3

Another amazing piece as always SweetTastyPrey! Love how you handled their forms pressing out against the net, and their reaction is just priceless to boot! XD Always love seeing these two shark gals get into mischief. ^w^

Do you want some -Rouge love?- (collab)

Owner: Allissei

SonicSR71 - 2 months ago

*Murrers at the kiss and does as she asks, continuing to massage her jiggling breasts, pressing a bit hard to help stimulate her more.*

SonicSR71 - 2 months ago

*Blushes and gives a muffled meep as my face is buried in her huge cleavage, before murring and continuing to gently massage her breasts.*

SonicSR71 - 2 months ago

Aw shucks...~ *Blushes brightly before gently squishing her breasts together, blushing deeper in doing so.* Is this alright?~ X3

SonicSR71 - 2 months ago

*Chuckles and walks over to her, giving the sexy bat some loving snuggles.* Hehe... thanks for being so soft Rouge! X3

Hehe... certainly! Anything from the loveliest and sexiest bat alive.~ ;3

You did an amazing job on this piece, just simply wonderful! ^w^

Xeno's Breakfast

Owner: Badfurson

SonicSR71 - 2 months ago

Hey trust me, that just means you put a lot of thought, hard work, and effort into the characters/stories your draw/write! ^w^

SonicSR71 - 2 months ago

Oh wow... that’s quite the background to how she is the way she is now. You really do have quite the imagination for characters and their backgrounds, if I haven’t told you that already! ^^;

SonicSR71 - 2 months ago

Oh wow! She’s lovely! You definitely don’t see a lot of Aron related stuff out there these days! ^w^

So, what’s the story behind this cyborg beauty of a Pokémon, if you don’t mind me being curious? ^^

La Vick Gains

Owner: SweetTastyPrey

You’re are very much welcome my friend! Do give your mistress my regards! X3

SonicSR71 - 2 months ago

Mhm! And let me see what I can make for her... *Goes into a shed, begins working a bit, making a few tiny explosions here and there, before coming out with a shiny dark purple bra with two amethyst gem stones, one on each cup, before handing it back to you.* Ta-Da! What do you think? I tried to make the same color as Victoria’s old bra, but the material is a more smooth, silkier type of fabric. Not only that, but it’s also highly flexible, such it can easily adjust to any “sudden” growth spurts she might have, if you get what I mean. And the two amethyst where a personal touch. (You know how we dragons love our gems. X3).

SonicSR71 - 2 months ago

Well, this should probably provide a valuable lesson for her; always be careful about who you eat, and what type of clothing you‘re wearing when you eat said person. X3

Another lovely piece you’ve made here my friend, fantastic work as always! Though it seems Victoria might be needing a new dress after this recent “experience”, which I would be happy to make for her, if both you and her would like that? ^w^

Are ya Winning?

Owner: Rantroper

SonicSR71 - 2 months ago

Well that’s good to hear. Been staying safe and sound and all that? ^w^

Oh ok. Just thought I’d ask. ^^;

By the way, how have you been lately; given everything that’s been going on I mean? ^^

Huh... well, at least she’s looking out for the family. X3

Say, I don’t suppose you’d be up for an RP, are you? ^^;

SonicSR71 - 2 months ago

Well, like mother, like son, as this situation applies! Though I think Ren’s mother probably packs her “meals” away somewhere else, if that makes sense? X3

Humiliating End

Owner: SweetTastyPrey

Hehe... Aw, thanks man. ^w^

SonicSR71 - 2 months ago

Welp... that certainly is one of the most humiliating ways to go out, but I don’t think the pelican girl gives a flying fish at this point (no pun intended X3).

UB-Fun

Owner: LadyDrasami

SonicSR71 - 2 months ago

Well dang! Definitely looks like Drasami definitely had fun with that anime girl! Though something tells me that Drasami’s not going to let her go for a good long while huh? X3

Another lovely piece as always from you LadyDrasami! ^w^

Busy.

Owner: RemnArtX

SonicSR71 - 2 months ago

Hey, no need to apologize. Trust me, life can get pretty busy. We all know what you’re going through. You just do what you need to do. ^^

On Duty

Owner: SweetTastyPrey

SonicSR71 - 3 months ago

Hehe... that just means it was a work day well spent.

And I’m not sure what will transpire during their encounter together, but I can predict the outcome; the lovely doe will go home with quite the willing meal. X3

SonicSR71 - 3 months ago

My goodness, Angelina certainly does her job with such excellence and grace... and always manages to never go home hungry either! X3

Though, gotta wonder she do when coming across a certain Ayer dragon, since, as the name implies, they love water so much? XD

Locke Wyrre

Owner: Badfurson

SonicSR71 - 3 months ago

You’re quite welcome, and that’s great to hear! I honestly can’t wait what you have planned for her, or what she learns in her travels of enjoying her new life. ^w^

SonicSR71 - 3 months ago

My goodness! I have to say, you’ve certainly out done yourself with this fine “foxy” animatronic (no pun intended X3) and she’s definitely has quite the background story to her!

Succubi at play! [LAUNCHED]

Owner: LadyDrasami

SonicSR71 - 3 months ago

Hm... I take it that this is a continuation of the last Succbus themed comic you made? We never really saw how that one ended, if you don’t mind me pointing that out. ^^;

Sisterly Love Return

Owner: SweetTastyPrey

SonicSR71 - 3 months ago

Hehe... perhaps, but he certainly wouldn’t mind hanging out with the both of them. He’s very friendly. ^x^

SonicSR71 - 3 months ago

Yeah... not sure if that selfie together is going to do much, but I guess it’s the thought that counts. X3

Man, it’s wonderful to see these two showing each other some sisterly love (even if the other’s not to sure about it)! I honestly would love for Max meet them both one day. A friendly water dragon getting along with two shark sisters... what could possibly go wrong there? XD

I'm back

Owner: RebbecaBell

That’s good to hear. ^w^

SonicSR71 - 3 months ago

That is definitely true. Not going to argue with you there. Just make sure she gets home safe and sound, ok?~ >wO

SonicSR71 - 3 months ago

That’s great to hear, and you’re very much welcome my friend! ^w^

Hehe.. and I bet it was. Guess it’s not every day you hear your roommate ask something like that, but hey; alcohol was involved so... yep. X3

SonicSR71 - 3 months ago

Aw... sorry to hear that happened to you, but I’m glad to hear you are back and doing much better for yourself now.

And no need to apologize for being gone so long; you have to put yourself and your well being first, right? ^w^

And hey, at least you and your roommate are happy coming back from the beach in this condition. XD

Rouge's V-mission pt7 (collab)

Owner: Allissei

SonicSR71 - 3 months ago

Well... on the down side; she’ll need a new spysuit. But on th up side; looks like she found some new swim wear for her new found beach body. XD

Rouge's V-mission pt5 (collab)

Owner: Allissei

Yeah... something tells me that her suit holding up was going to happen. X3

SonicSR71 - 3 months ago

Well... we can only hope her suit is still able to hold up after processing both “targets” now can we?~ X3

Rouge's V-mission pt4 (collab)

Owner: Allissei

SonicSR71 - 3 months ago

Indeed... roll the intermission clip! XD

SonicSR71 - 3 months ago

Welp... probably a good thing she didn’t sew that middle part of her suit back up yet, because it looks like she’s about to “neutralize“ more “targets”. X3

Rouge's V-mission pt3 (collab)

Owner: Allissei

SonicSR71 - 3 months ago

Aw shucks.... now you’re just making me blush! >~<;

SonicSR71 - 3 months ago

Yep! Plus, if she ever has to lure in a “target”, her outfit would already be prefect for the job the way it is now. XD

SonicSR71 - 3 months ago

Well what do you know, her new suit still fits! Actually, it might help if she leaves the belly area exposed just as it is ( you know, just in case future V-missions require her to dispose of more than one “target” if that makes sense? X3).

Amazing, simply amazing. You two did wonderful on this! ^w^

Rouge's V-mission pt2 (collab)

Owner: Allissei

I already did! I just left my comment over there. :3

Ah, ok...

And yep! Only good things can happen to her body when this happens! Though something tells me her new suit is probably going to be a bit of a “tighter fit” when all is said and done. X3

SonicSR71 - 3 months ago

Welp... so much for that new suit of hers. She might need some help working that belly of hers down, and to help stitch her new suit back up. X3

Can’t wait to see the rest of this sequence! ^w^

Rouge's V-mission pt1 (collab)

Owner: Allissei

It sure does! And you’re welcome! ^_^

Hehe... definitely looks like this is going to be good. X3

Wonderful work you and your friend have done with this! ^w^

Sisterly Love

Owner: SweetTastyPrey

SonicSR71 - 3 months ago

You’re very much welcome man! ^w^

And can’t wait to see how that goes over, though I have a feeling Vivi won’t be able to move for a little while after doing so. ;3

SonicSR71 - 3 months ago

Aw... well is that just sweet of her! I guess in a shark sense of things, what better way to show her little sister how much she cares and loves her then by tucking her inside her stomach, huh? X3

Another wonderful piece you’ve made SweetTastyPrey, and I personally find this to be one of my new favorites of yours, just because it shows Roxi and Vivi sharing a sisterly moment together... I think at least. Not quite sure Vivi’s feeling the same way of Roxi’s actions at the moment. XD

Rouge's new SpySuit (collab)

Owner: Allissei

You’re very much welcome my friend, and you have definitely succeeded there! :3

Will do on that! Thank you for the reminder, and the best of luck to you with your efforts! ^w^

Sweet! I can’t wait to see what you create! ^w^

And yes indeed Rouge, I love the new suit very much. You did a fantastic job making it! ^^

Dolphy Sauce

Owner: DolphySoul

SonicSR71 - 3 months ago

Aw, poor Dolphy... anyone got a regeneration capsule on hand to help this poor dolphin get back?! XD

Unsafe Saferoom

Owner: Badfurson

Sure seems that way. X3

SonicSR71 - 3 months ago

Hehe... yeah, that is true. Plus, with their combined weight, they can essentially hold down the safe room door much easier, so if anything it actually helps, right? XD

SonicSR71 - 3 months ago

Dang... I guess that’s one way to go without having to scavenge for food for a while huh? Hopefully she bumps into more unknowing survivors to help her last longer against all the zombies. X3

A really lovely piece you have here, Badfurson! ^w^

Deborah the vore researcher

Owner: Wolperdinger

Hehe... it sure seems that way. X3

That’s great to hear, and you’re very much welcome! ^w^

SonicSR71 - 3 months ago

Huh... Deborah’s probably checking to see which ones add more pudge to her body as a result? X3

Very nice to see you posting again Wolperdinger, and I’m doing well, thank you for asking! I hope you’re doing well as well? ^w^

Painful Exposure

Owner: SweetTastyPrey

SonicSR71 - 4 months ago

Huh... that’s pretty interesting concept, not going to lie. Never played DOOM before, just seen let’s play’s of it on YouTube, so... yeah. ^^;

But a very lovely piece overall, SweetTastyPrey! Great work! ^w^

Halloween Cosplaying Part 10

Owner: OpusXS

SonicSR71 - 4 months ago

Man, this comic of your’s is coming along great! I can’t wait to see what happens next! ^w^

Warm belly

Owner: RebbecaBell

SonicSR71 - 4 months ago

Oh... a very nice choice of Sonic character to start off with to boot! Whoever’s in Blaze’s belly right at the moment is sure to be extra cozy. X3

Love the style you drew her in, and I can’t wait to see more Sonic related vore from you. ^w^

Stuffed

Owner: RebbecaBell

SonicSR71 - 4 months ago

Dang, got say, you must’ve been pretty hungry to scurf all that food down huh? X3

Another amazing piece as always! ^w^

Maid Day

Owner: OpusXS

SonicSR71 - 4 months ago

Really? Maid’s Day is actually a thing?

My girls BOOTIES! (collab)

Owner: Allissei

SonicSR71 - 4 months ago

That does make sense. XD

And you’re very much welcome! :D

SonicSR71 - 4 months ago

Hehe... you know, it would make sense that Amatist has the biggest booty out of this whole group, what with being a succubus pred and all. The bigger her booty, the more potential meals she can attract, right? X3

Another amazing piece you have here Allissei! ^w^

Magnificent Reveal

Owner: SweetTastyPrey

SonicSR71 - 4 months ago

Hehe... of course! I wouldn’t dream of forgetting the most important piece of her outfit. XD

SonicSR71 - 4 months ago

You’re very much welcome my friend! ^__^

Though, it might look like Victoria might need a new bra after this, one the prey can’t pull down through her gut. XD I’d be more than happy to craft her one if you’d like? X3

SonicSR71 - 4 months ago

Welp... I guess they figured they could get one last punch in before getting gurgled up. Victoria definitely seems surprised by the tactic, that’s for sure. X3

Another amazing piece you have here SweetTastyPrey! Always a pleasure to see you at work. ^w^

Vore practice - Mega Compilation

Owner: OpusXS

SonicSR71 - 5 months ago

Oh really? I certainly can’t wait to see that!

And thank you for not minding. It does mean a lot. ^w^

SonicSR71 - 5 months ago

Wow... she definitely seems to like both the pred and prey role, more the former than the later it seems! Though I guess that’s to be expected since she’s part succubus huh? X3

But seriously, you did wonderful on these sketches of Alessa (also love the name for her as well; really compliments both your OC’s fusing.) Really can’t wait to see more of her, if you don’t mind me saying? ^^