Comments by SummerSun Page 1 of 1 • 1

Riley
Riley’s eyes popped open but she saw nothing. Beneath her she felt cold damp stone chilling her bare flesh. She blinked twice before she realized two things, one was that she was still very much alive and the second, she was in pitch darkness. Slowly she sat up and let her hands trail down her body, her fingers sliding over her bare belly before they came to rest in her lap amidst the remains of her panties and tights. Suddenly her mind flashed back to how her underwear had gotte

Sash's Snack 6 (Riley)

Owner: SummerSun

SummerSun - 1 year ago

I am currently working on a continuation for Riley and possibly more. I also plan to toy with the robo tiger as well. I may even have a new predator or two that I am playing with.

SummerSun - 1 year ago

Riley felt like a jilted lover and lashed out. I wanted to make it darker so I felt that Sunny had to be forceful to aid Riley in coming back. I also have something for Peyton in the works.

SummerSun - 1 year ago

I originally wanted Sasha to endure a little longer but no matter how I tried I could't make a happy version of Riley as long as she was reminded of what happaned. As far as Peyton goes, there might be a series based on her in the works. Might even be a certain tiger or perhaps his offspring to keep her company. I'm also planning a series with Riley as well.

Sasha’s
Snack 5
Peyton,
Riley, and Amy
Two
years had passed since Sasha had been moved from his royal menagerie
to the homestead of the English duke where he was the happy pet of
the duke’s daughter Peyton who was now in the late stages of her
fifteenth year. Sasha simply adored his mistress who had defended
him after the disappearance of her older sister Kendall, who was
widely believed to have been devoured by one of the many creatures in
her father’s formidable collection perhaps e

SummerSun - 7 years ago

I was kind of going for that. Sasha is fiercely loyal to his mistress so he could well give in to her. Maybe if he does it sets up the inevitable meal of them both together. *wink*

SummerSun - 7 years ago

I'm definitely glad to have time to write again. I have a couple of non Sasha stories on tap and (spoiler alert) I think possibly one more Sasha story after the continuation of this one is done.

SummerSun - 7 years ago

Hmm, Sasha swallowing them both has some merit. It's a definite possibility for the next story.

SummerSun - 7 years ago

It's finally here the next installment of the Sasha series, three years in the making. I have a request of those that read it. I need a vote on whether or not Sasha she cough up Riley. Please post with a yes or a no and I will write a continuation of this story.

Sasha's Snack 3

Cassie Meets Sasha

Cassie finished her rounds for the day and smiled to herself as she moved quietly through the now silent halls of the Palace towards Princess Aspen's room to check on her friend after she missed dinner. She smiled to herself as she reached to door to her friends room and knocked gently and waited to be granted entrance. After standing there for a few minutes of waiting she shook her head and knocked again before resting her hand on t

Sasha's Snack 3 (Cassie Meets Sasha

Owner: SummerSun

SummerSun - 13 years ago

Yes there is a fourth story in the series but I haven't finished it. With a little luck I can have it posted in a few days. I also started a new folder of some of my non Sasha stories. I hope you like them as much as the Sasha Series.

SummerSun - 13 years ago

*nods and chuckles* Yes, I think Sasha is the reason the king has gone through so many wives. The big kitty just can seem to get enough royal in his system.

SummerSun - 14 years ago

Thanks, It's nice to know that someone actually remembers my stories. I like the aspect of willing prey it gives the pred a chance to properly thank the meal on the way down.