Comments by furrster090 Page 1 of 1 • 1

[One night stand]
Oral, willing vore, digestion, masturbation
“c’mon, won’t you join us?” Said Rebecca to her sister Abigail, “alright, why not?” Abigail sheepishly replies. The three bunny sisters, Rebecca, Abigail and Jessica had spend the night out and met up with a handsome looking fox, who invited them over to his house. Abigail, being a bit of a shy and introverted, already wasn’t too keen going out, let alone go to a strangers house. Convinced by

One-night Stand

Owner: furrster090

furrster090 - 9 months ago

Heya! Thanks for the long and detailed review! I'm indeed a starting writer and I have to say I can see where you're coming from. This is the second piece I ever wrote, so it's still rough around the edges. I've been trying to get better at spending time and effort on both the grammar and the sentencing; I'm not nearly there yet but I'd like to ask you to read either my latest "horse girl's Adventure", or "midnight walk at the beach" in hopes of showing some contrast of developments I've made based on self reflection.

I'm not sure of you'd be willing to, but if you could send me the nitpicks in a PM I'd really appreciate it so I know more specifically where to improve in the way of grammar and flow of story, but this is already a huge help!

[a horse girl's adventure]
willing vore, willing digestion
Late at night, Amber had decided to sneak out in order to visit her favorite horse Dash in the local stable. She'd been crying in the stable with the large, black, stallion, stroking the horse's neck. This was the last night she'd have with Dash, before moving away to the city where her father had gotten a new job.
She didn't want to go away, but what choice did she have? She'd spend the night crying, petting the black horse and feeding

A Horsegirl's Adventure

Owner: furrster090

furrster090 - 9 months ago

Heya! First off, thank you so much for your support, it's truly appreciated. To clear up a bit, there is a specific reason why I didn't really go into detail too much about the plot or what Amber looks like; I intend quick bites to be quicker stories, more to the point with the vore and less focus on the world it's in.

I'm still trying to find my way with this, and writing in general, so again your thoughts are greatly appreciated.

furrster090 - 9 months ago

Happy to hear you enjoyed it! And you gotta love a happy ending ^^

Chip Damage (2/1)

Owner: emeraldfur

furrster090 - 10 months ago

Really love your stuff! But I do wonder, why did Joltik only get 41 exp out of this?