Comments by hibbyjibby Page 1 of 8 • 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >>

(NON-VORE) Birthday Gift to Me

Uploaded: 3 days ago

hibbyjibby - 1 day ago

Ayy always appreciate the good n' nice compliments. If you like her as she is, well prepare for something soon enough where she's curvier than ever.

Just maybe not in the same form now

Final Smash: Fat Cat (3/3)

hibbyjibby - 2 weeks ago

Ankha is always relevant

[Gift] Encasing with Latex

Uploaded: 2 weeks ago

Owner: BridgeCross10

hibbyjibby - 2 weeks ago

Rocky, bumpy year but it's hardly been an uneventful one. I like the pose, I like the angle, and it's always fun to see more of my crazy little shortstack OC; even more so when someone else draws her too

(NON-VORE) Gunko Enoshima Pt3

Uploaded: 1 month ago

hibbyjibby - 1 month ago

I don't expect a lot of faves or attention with this stuff but, hey long as someone other than myself likes it, it's work that hadn't gone to waste!

More encasement in the future, but, little pause for now

(NON-VORE) Gunko Enoshima Pt1

Uploaded: 1 month ago

hibbyjibby - 1 month ago

I'm like THE latex guy here on Eka's; pretty much everything I draw has it. Inevitable really

hibbyjibby - 1 month ago

And considering this was just part 1 of 3, you have no idea now my friend.

Trade: Deeper and Deeper Into Her

hibbyjibby - 1 month ago

They DO have a DA profile. Like it's right there in their profile header, unless you glossed over that

hibbyjibby - 1 month ago

Well I did link to the guy's profile, the one who made her now, so if you're a big fan of her you oughta check out their stuff. Odds are there's a buncha stuff right up your alley

hibbyjibby - 1 month ago

Oughta thank the guy I did the trade with for havin' the OC. Then again I did elaborate on what to include so, hey long as you n' others liked the pic then good enough for me

Starfire

Owner: precioustimespent

hibbyjibby - 3 months ago

Love the breast squishing cuz of her top, weight gain + F/M on big ladies is always good. Though, I feel a few aspects of your anatomy are a little 'unusual' to me, like I think the breasts are TOO squished at the top. Also Starfire's got one hell of an angular face, which I didn't expect.

Despite some of what I said though it's great to see you broaden who you'll draw, and your shading is always fantastic, easily leagues ahead of my own. It's not fun to limit yourself as an artist, so I say, draw whoever! If you like the character, then they oughta get some attention, be them popular or niche. It's what I do atleast

A Great Forkin' Birthday

hibbyjibby - 3 months ago

And here I was expecting a Skyrim reference to Ysgramor

Dollar Menu McSlut

Owner: Kronguss

hibbyjibby - 3 months ago

I'd rather my spine be like a silly straw, tbh famalam

hibbyjibby - 3 months ago

I say do more face stuff. Does it make sense? Hell no. Effective erotica > boring realism.

That said, that dude's got one hell of an accordion body if he can fit in there like that. Still hot

(Non-Vore) Mina Encases A Friend

hibbyjibby - 4 months ago

Hell yeah, you know what's up. And best part is she won't be the only one to get this treatment. Lucky her, and whoever else gets sucked in

hibbyjibby - 4 months ago

Won't be the last time I draw one. Shoot it's not even my first time drawing one. So, stay tuned

Canned food

Owner: bnnnnxg19

hibbyjibby - 4 months ago

If food potentially tastes bad going down the throat and tongue...

Welp guess she ought to eat it with her ass eh

Latex Mint

Owner: Lofis

hibbyjibby - 4 months ago

"A latex belly is kinda hot"

Truer words were never spoken

vore

Owner: bnnnnxg19

hibbyjibby - 4 months ago

If this is drawn with a finger then shucks it's better than anything I could do, my stuff feels stiff in comparison. Not helping is the nails but uhhh that's besides the point, hah.

I'd love to see what you can do with both more proper equipment, and familiarity with it, if a finger and phone screen can do this.

hibbyjibby - 4 months ago

If it's rough to you because it's very sketchy (and that blade-arm she got going on), well hey fair enough. But the pose feels decently dynamic and it's with a stomach that's not overly tight but detailed enough to satisfy.

I think for a first pic you got something good going on. Keep goin'!

(Non-Vore) Coldie's Sticky Experience

hibbyjibby - 4 months ago

That's what I wanna hear. Course, I can always do better, and I can always do MORE

hibbyjibby - 4 months ago

Ehhh I mean yeah it is but, hey imagine removing gum from your hair. This is the equivalent but your whole body. Probably.

And ahh my way of shine and highlights is no big deal or anything like that. If anything it's too simple at times like my lack of folds and wrinkles. That said, I appreciate the compliment still. That n' I am trying to fix this, so hey, stay tuned if you like

hibbyjibby - 4 months ago

YOU FOOL. Cuz, then you'd both be stuck for awhile. People got stuff to do, man

Glad you like it though. May be awhile before I do another encasement thing, or atleast purely encasement, but Coldie quite liked the end result and it feels good to see others like it as well

Fatt Zeppelin Pt.2

hibbyjibby - 5 months ago

Ayy thanks for the compliment. And as for Akashi... damn cat keeps taking my money but she keeps offering me stuff. Hard to resist

hibbyjibby - 5 months ago

You might be concerning yourself with stuff that, frankly for this kinda genre/entertainment, isn't really that important. In fact I don't think a single one of these gacha games address this; it's not really important to the player base. It'd be neat, but, again, not really much a priority

hibbyjibby - 5 months ago

Well if it's turning inanimate objects into cute girls that's not really anything new; even furries are kind of an offset of this, giving something that's not human some human features i.e. calling a ship "her, she", like a female human

Hence why as strange as this angle may be, I don't really got a lot to go off of, and your 2nd responce didn't really add much to it. So I'm having to guess here

hibbyjibby - 5 months ago

Guess it depends mostly on what don't make sense in yer' brain about it

Fatt Zeppelin Pt.1.5

Both. Both is good

Fatt Zeppelin Pt.1

hibbyjibby - 5 months ago

While I admit I made her curvier than I originally intended I don't think proportions're usually an issue with identifying a character, long as they weren't originally flat. I made her hair a lighter shade because otherwise it was literally just black on black with a colour grabber, and thus the other issue then'd be flatness/depth.

And while it may not be the best option, if the rest is confusing and I say it's FDG, that's atleast kinda solving the issue then, isn't it? I don't dislike input but at the same time this feels a bit, hard to show definitively

hibbyjibby - 5 months ago

My tastes summarized in 2 sentences. Even better, I toyed around with making Graf's insides out of latex awhile back. Because I can't help myself

hibbyjibby - 5 months ago

Always glad to deliver, and absolutely will in the future

Patrician tastes

hibbyjibby - 5 months ago

Ayy thanks. Much as I like fetal for easiness, if it's characters that aren't generic/ambiguous, I prefer seeing them bulge out.

It's funny you say the highlights though because I did have a white with red highlights version made, but ultimately it looked a little half-assed so I opted to go with this one. That said if enough people feel it's worth posting, then I'll probably do that

Milf Life Crisis Pt. 2

hibbyjibby - 5 months ago

Heck of an original idea if I ever heard of one. Not entirely sure I'd do something quite like it but definite props for colouring outside the lines now

hibbyjibby - 6 months ago

I couldn't tell from the name or anything. That said heck if they uncover my weird smut on the internet. Sometimes the best way to learn anatomy is, quite literally through drawing smut. Ahh but no sense doing what you dislike after all

hibbyjibby - 6 months ago

You know what's up then. I draw what I like when I like, if others enjoy it then welcome aboard. If not? Well, can't all enjoy BDSM

Still like hearing thoughts or suggestions of course, cuz ain't hard seeing the diff between a request n' a suggestion. And you draw but no NSFW? But I need to COOM, I must draw erotica

hibbyjibby - 6 months ago

Ohhh believe me, you wouldn't be the first sending a request at me. But even so it's fine; good ideas should be put out there, n' changed to improve

That said if I wanna draw Cynthia and Lusamine, gotta have me a good idea for 'em, whatever it is

hibbyjibby - 6 months ago

I aim to please. Granted I don't always but, eh you know I try atleast.

Glad you like it either way! Was fun, down for drawing them again someday if the idea fits

hibbyjibby - 6 months ago

Maybe not a part 3, but this isn't the last time we see Cynthia and Lusamine, probably

hibbyjibby - 6 months ago

Technically most of this was done a few days ago but my lazy ass, as usual, gets reaaal lazy actually finishing a pic.

Glad you like the end result though, fun doing what I do

Just change how you draw everything it's ez 4Head. Like just do it

Milf Life Crisis Pt. 1 - REMAKE

hibbyjibby - 5 months ago

Course young girls got big chests. The younger generations're getting curvier and bustier, so these older milf-ladies gotta keep up. And maybe remove the compe-tit-ion

As for naked? Probably, though knowing MY fetishes...

hibbyjibby - 6 months ago

Don't mean I dislike the kind words atleast. But hey long as I keep drawing, I hope I keep making stuff others enjoy alongside me

hibbyjibby - 6 months ago

It's obvious I still gotta improve in lots of ways, but I'm happy to see others think I've come a long way in 2 years.

Onward to more rubbery goodness and (hopefully) a little more advancement along the way now

hibbyjibby - 6 months ago

Course I was gonna do large proportions, I ain't ever done otherwise just yet. And I'm familiar with these milfs but not every one catches my fancy, I only know about Cynthia and Lusamine because I played Diamond/Platinum and everyone mentions Lusamine as is. That and Pokemon is kinda crap at characterization so, don't got the most material for Lana's mother if I recall

Same for the younger trainers; I know about a few of 'em but, ehh not all get the attention. But the ones that DO, well they'll get this kinda treatment either way

Door's open to PMs and stuff 24/7. Eh unless I fell asleep of course

Kept yah waiting huh

Dumb reference aside I figured now's as good a time, celebrate drawing for 2 years this March. As for part 2, which I WILL do this time, I think people'll be happy I've been practicing larger proportions for awhile

hibbyjibby - 6 months ago

Well now you get why it's like 99% of everything that's in my gallery. And like hell I got a reason to stop

hibbyjibby - 6 months ago

Well, I'm happy to report you're gonna be getting both. Might take a day or two for Part 2, but it's comin'

hibbyjibby - 6 months ago

OBJECTIVELY correct so why would anyone, much less I, bother to prove you wrong

hibbyjibby - 6 months ago

Ayy glad you like it. I know you like full-body coverage, so, I look forward to seein' more of my crap in your faves!

hibbyjibby - 6 months ago

It beats flossing, Fortnite and eating Tide Pods, that's for sure. Course this new trend is getting churned onto some milf's rubbery tits and ass which... Yeah that's still better

hibbyjibby - 6 months ago

More Pokemon art and latex you mean? Heck if nobody else'll draw it then damn it, I bloody will. Judging by your profile pic, that doesn't seem to be a negative either

hibbyjibby - 6 months ago

If I'm gonna celebrate drawing for 2 years and not dropping it, hopefully getting somewhere, no better option than a remake after all

latex practice

Owner: Plat

hibbyjibby - 6 months ago

Fun fact: I ALSO forget seams like 50% of the time, even when I do the rare non-latex image, so you ain't alone there. But least you DO know to do 'em, same for harder highlight shapes so, put it into practice and you'll find it's easier than expected. Sometimes overly so to me but, eh

That said if you do another image with latex, well like heck I'm gonna let it slip by me

hibbyjibby - 6 months ago

Latex practice? Well now yah got my attention.

It's looking good, sketchy latex always tends to surprise me, though in my non-pro opinion, could use a bit more border/rim highlights n' a few circle highlights on round shapes. That n' a few highlights that're more hard/cell. Oh, and seams. Always adds that layer of realism like it's fabric and not just paint, though both have appeal

But hey, practice makes perfect. And I never practice

hibbyjibby - 7 months ago

Coomaru Naegi har har har.

She might get the same treatment someday, I like shy crybaby girl having to react to big body types. But we'll see, way too much on the docket

hibbyjibby - 7 months ago

Full encasement, it's definitely on the menu, don't you fret now

If I RPed though my profile would say it

hibbyjibby - 7 months ago

I'm probably gonna give Mythra a slight break from getting gooped up, but you can expect to see some other Xenoblade girls getting the treatment. And hey, maybe Mythra'll get coated fully someday. Encasement is fun

hibbyjibby - 7 months ago

Well while I think I'm done with Shantae and Mythra, for now and far as encasement is concerned, with the small but positive reception so far I might make follow-ups where girls're fully gooped up. I do these kinda quick (and it shows!) so it can't hurt to take them a bit further

hibbyjibby - 7 months ago

More goo more fun. I got more in mind but for now atleast, probably gonna take me a break to resume normal posting

And would this goddess happen to be Palutena? I like her design but I dunno anything about her. Still, anything can happen

hibbyjibby - 7 months ago

Well hey it's a good thing to see yah, eventually! But yeah I picked up drawing as a hobby, no reason to suspect I'm gonna stop anytime soon eh? I got more in the works as is, if I could get off me lazy arse

hibbyjibby - 7 months ago

Welp get ready to see some more, both soon and in the future cuz it's not stopping with Shantae. Actually got a edit in the works, just needs some details

hibbyjibby - 7 months ago

Yep, goop encasement. I gotta get my latex fetish in SOME how right? Can't always do vore. I did think about complete coverage, but for now she'll just be mostly gooped.

But never say never right? OR gooping up an even bustier half-genie eh?

Ms. Lynch Detention Digestion

hibbyjibby - 7 months ago

Lynch. Latex. I mean hell her name sounds better as Ms. Latex to me, a guy that draws like nothing but latex

Fallout Vore: New Meal

hibbyjibby - 8 months ago

Well heck that's some mighty praise to hear. I do like to think 2B came out quite nicely, even with jank here n' there and hearing someone else think so, I appreciate.

The wasteland is vast, but eventually 2B's waistland, and waistband, will be even more vast.

hibbyjibby - 8 months ago

2B was the first character I ever drew. New year rolls in, feels like too good a chance to pass up. That n' my sick fetishes must be sated, and mods are my gateway drug.

Glad you liked the WG though! Wanted to aim big, and I suppose I did exactly that. And with latex as usual.

Tawna Rabbit (Crash Bandicoot)

Owner: Azuris

hibbyjibby - 9 months ago

You n' me both. Oh well, least the BG addition fits the tone of the image fairly well. Overall, basic but good stuff here

hibbyjibby - 9 months ago

Hey hey, like what I see. Though I think you missed blending the highlights on her chest, fun little bit and more bandicoot = more good

Merry Svenssmas

hibbyjibby - 9 months ago

I mean, wha'd'ya think her daughter does to girls she doesn't like eh? Course repeated humiliation DOES have its upsides...

hibbyjibby - 9 months ago

Hey no worries, figured the implications earlier distracted yah. But yep, somethin' I wanna explore because, isn't it MORE fun to torment your friends like that rather than just one-n-done deal?

hibbyjibby - 9 months ago

It's a nice idea, though her daughter is half Japanese n' half Swedish, with her father being the Swede and her mother being Japanese. Hence the gyaru part.

So, if roles reversed, maybe. But, back to the drawin' board for me

hibbyjibby - 9 months ago

Yep yep. Resurrection technology exists thanks to magic, something I ain't shown in-depth just yet, and what better way to humiliate the people that annoy you than constantly churning them into ass-fat eh?

Plus it let's those that're willing do it over n' over. Of course, not everyone has access to it now...

Nero's Sealing Magic (B/W)

Owner: JCPennyss

hibbyjibby - 10 months ago

Granted both sites're kinda garbage so I'ma suggest you get reception/opinions from people you know, esp artist friends if you got any. Hit me up if you ever want a 2nd opinion, gives me somethin' to do atleast.

Either way ayy look forward to it. From my gallery you can tell I like 'specific' things but, hey least they're not niche things.

hibbyjibby - 10 months ago

Oh hey you posted this onto Eka's finally. Sure beats /d/ eh? Error-prone as it still is n' I don't got much more to say than I did earlier, it's still good you posted this rather than hide n' all.

That way you can look back someday n' see where it all started.

Girlfriend Stuffing Holiday

hibbyjibby - 10 months ago

Ayy glad you like it. Not my usual stuff, gotta learn more, but was fun and won't be my last attempt

hibbyjibby - 10 months ago

Good thing then cuz with these two expect most any holidays to end up like this. And special events.

And basically any time the urge hits them

Biggest, Baddest Bowsette

hibbyjibby - 11 months ago

Hell when do I EVER pass up the opportunity to do those now eh? I got a gallery of that stuff

Not that I'm complainin'

Man speaketh the truth

hibbyjibby - 11 months ago

Hey if nobody catches your mistake because you fixed it, it never happened. It's false. Not this time. It's fiction. Pure fiction.

As for her suit? I'm sure her latex is magically stretchy enough to contain any victims, and her at the same time. Besides, she has others. Always be prepared as a villain,

hibbyjibby - 11 months ago

I had a Bowsette urge, but every image with her was F/F basically. So how do I justify F/M? EZ just play up the hero-villain thing.

As for her hair, yeah I basically just didn't notice the hairline missing. Could justify it being a little high but, not used to hairlines just yet.

OwO What's This Image?

hibbyjibby - 11 months ago

Well hey that makes two of us trying (and failing!) at making a funny hoo-haah

But hey even some positive reinforcement is nice to hear. I'd rather get a positive comment than nothing, or "nice" eh? Fingers crossed I don't disappoint now

hibbyjibby - 11 months ago

Ahh but it was only "implied" to be her mother, oooh. It could've been some other big tiddy milf, evident by me not being consistent with the curves. Intentional, totally, I assure you

Also if it WAS her, well that's just a healthy mother/daughter relationship there. Like when you tell your best friend he's dumb and then you both laugh

Only I guess in this case, she ate her friend and laughed

hibbyjibby - 11 months ago

I'll say. Out of sheer habit/preference I usually play with making my images with black latex.

Buuut for the sake of variety, and theme too, I usually use other colours too

A Sweet Svensson Halloween

hibbyjibby - 11 months ago

Part preference, part not wanting to be lazy like some might, aaand also because I'm tryin' to get a mix of tight and squishy. Gotta practice

hibbyjibby - 11 months ago

Exactly. And I can reuse designs I like because I'm creatively bankrupt and/or lazy. Besides in-canon digestion is hot, and it being repeatable is hotter

To me atleast

hibbyjibby - 11 months ago

Haven't demonstrated it yet but 'resurrecting' in Mina's world, through science or magic, is possible. So what better thing to do to your friends than to constantly and consistently chow down on them?

It's consequence-free, not humiliation-free.

hibbyjibby - 11 months ago

I must be onto something good then I hope. I have a lotta ideas like that but never feel I have the skill to pull it off. Maybe I oughta try more things like that, I do like tanned milfs.

hibbyjibby - 11 months ago

I dunno. These two? For sure. But I ain't drawing no Granny Svennson to explore that.

Unless it was more like exploring the family in the past or something more complex for my monkey brain.

Werebutt

Owner: Asaneman

hibbyjibby - 1 year ago

I dunno anything about WoW other than everyone wants to bang elves and furries. And I do too now that I see me a shinier than average furry right here.

Better Eating Underground

hibbyjibby - 1 year ago

Well ayy hope you liked what I got on display here then

hibbyjibby - 1 year ago

It was a mistake on that big a level it affected even the artist of this image. For shame, I know

Or she's hungry and suffering a real big strength debuff. It takes a lotta calories to power a big brain after all

Big Tiddy Shortstack GF

Owner: maniacalfork

hibbyjibby - 1 year ago

The benefit of fantasy is, no such thing as diabetus and things like that.

Stronk Mina, toned Mina, Gyaru Mina. And yes, even BBW-lite Mina

hibbyjibby - 1 year ago

I'll say it once, I'll say it again: not only do I appreciate something like this, def the best birthday gift anyone's ever drawn for me.

Though I dunno if Mina's boyfriend forces her so much as gives her a billion reasons to match the pounds she'll get. Y'know, they do say 'physical activity' is good for losing weight...

Yandere Tastes

hibbyjibby - 1 year ago

Well hey I'm very glad you like her now. I got something else cooked up for her later, and another thing reeeal soon with another gal character I like coating in latex

hibbyjibby - 1 year ago

Fun fact, I did want her to have eaten her mother more explicitly, but it turned out being more implied. Either way expect a looottta daughter/mother shenanigans.

With lotta latex obv.

hibbyjibby - 1 year ago

I had to show she was a lust-crazed yandere character, right? Had I planned better she wouldn't just mention her mother; she'd've gone after her.

But ayyy thanks for the comments! I get experimental with my OC here I admit, but I have way more fun that way

Vore the Police

Owner: GayArtemis

All
Cops
Are
BASED

Though I suppose ORANGE MAN BAD might be more the belief behind this

hibbyjibby - 1 year ago

Well yah best get used to being a big curvy rubber doll if I got anything to say about tight suits. Giving me any freedom = whoops everything turned shiny

Little taunt aside, I'm glad you liked it! I normally don't work on anthros but this was a fun change of pace. First time trying a tail like that, wonky as some details are I think it looks great, for example

hibbyjibby - 1 year ago

I blame Fallout 4 mods for why I got an as-of-now interest in anthro girls.

Latex and anthros? Hey reminds me of someone else I gotta shine up n' glossy up for something

lul

Konosuba: Party Wipe Pt2

hibbyjibby - 1 year ago

>implying this thing would let anyone escape

I do like the idea though. Free suit, wooh

hibbyjibby - 1 year ago

Hell yeah, the best kind of slime is rubbery. Double the clinginess and double the shininess

hibbyjibby - 1 year ago

This ol' goopy plant(?) creature thing's gonna do what every hentai monster ever does

Screw their brains out and probably leave enough monster goo in them that they'll balloon out like a pufferfish

As for anything else, ayy viewer's choice

hibbyjibby - 1 year ago

He's there, I totally drew him. Just drew him invisible, of course.

Vacuum-Sealed Boat Freshness

hibbyjibby - 1 year ago

Mmkay then. I had some major help with it but I do like that prey pose even if I struggle with it. May seem odd to some but with two ladies, having asses smash one another was too good to pass up and the pose was a good fit

hibbyjibby - 1 year ago

Solo prey as in 1 per stomach or 1 per image?

hibbyjibby - 1 year ago

Some people like free-range meat. Others? They like vacuum-sealed freshness they know ain't gonna wander off

Only the best skintight latex for that now

hibbyjibby - 1 year ago

Glad someone sorta gets why I coated Bremerton in gold latex, like a statue. Now fat chance anyone else does this BUT... I'd also be down for more folks doing vacbeds

hibbyjibby - 1 year ago

It may be and probably is a bit silly, but BDSM>vore for me, and damn it that includes seeing who gets gobbled up

hibbyjibby - 1 year ago

Yep, she did. Might look odd, but squishing her hair was worse

hibbyjibby - 1 year ago

This guy knows what's up. But hey if no one else will, then I will damn it

hibbyjibby - 1 year ago

Intrepid was from the Micro Medley event. AKA after the Russian one. Same as Bremerton.

I like my pink haired curvy girl. But I had to lewd her and her nice-girl personality. I'm glad you think the curves're as good as my usual. I'd hate to reverse that.

Andriod 18

Owner: anisa

hibbyjibby - 1 year ago

I like it. It's simple, maybe cuts off the stomach bit much, and MAN it looks like she has some crazy hips/this, not that I'm complaining.

Also, with how you did her hair, I get a sorta Raven from Teen Titans feel. And of all things I like, it's her face/head shape

A Special Midnight Channel Showcase

hibbyjibby - 1 year ago

That's kinda just how I draw eyes, really. I ain't the most consistent with eye shapes I admit, like making the ends sharper or the underside thinner/thicker, but really that's just how I do them.

hibbyjibby - 1 year ago

Ayy glad to hear you like it. Judging by the icon that maybe doesn't surprise, but I still like the positive words. And, far as being negative, I'd rather be a bit humble than overly egotistical, eh? That n' I still got so much to learn, can't get complacent.

Though I admit barring some details damn I think this is my best technical image yet

hibbyjibby - 1 year ago

Heck I dunno about drawn super well now, but I admit I am pretty proud of the end result. Glad you like what you see here.

hibbyjibby - 1 year ago

After a few other images, perhaps even non-vore ones, I'll probably revisit these girls. Have Chie come out the 'victor', whatever context that means now.

But hey thanks for compliment! Always appreciate 'em.

hibbyjibby - 1 year ago

I definitely won't argue this is a remake, with a slight twist and all. But 'good' is pretty subjective, hah.

Still, glad you like it! Took me too long to draw these girls but I hope I did 'em justice with my current abilities.

hibbyjibby - 1 year ago

A full fledged sequel is probably not gonna be for awhile, like I stated. Need a teeny break from them for now. But never say never atleast.

As for Rise, I had considered her, cards might've changed but we'll see. I've done more contrived images/ideas before after all.

A Not-So Secret Birthday Surprise

hibbyjibby - 1 year ago

Ayyy anytime! I gotta give back somehow, after all, with all the pestering I do with others.

I'm sure Mina COULD find something for Michiko to fit into, though whether the dragon girl would wanna is another struggle, literal and figurative, entirely.

hibbyjibby - 1 year ago

Sometimes we make OCs or recurring characters when we least expect it. Besides, it's fun to 'bully' cute shyer girls right? Also very painterly style, something I like because I can't really do it myself.

And as for shygirl tag? Well just click the tag and you can see for yourself! I even drew one recently, as an example too

hibbyjibby - 1 year ago

'First experience' huh? Well now I wanna see what else this poor girl gets up to. Preferably claimed by some bully of her's again and again

Also the tag shygirl totally made me think of somethin' else

Rosalina Mommy Tiddy Cleavage

hibbyjibby - 1 year ago

Technically his last words were ':3' but that's just as degenerate when you really think about it.

hibbyjibby - 1 year ago

Well I ain't a big deal of an artist but, hey appreciate the thoughts

hibbyjibby - 1 year ago

OwO is all I have to say to you, mister

hibbyjibby - 1 year ago

Absolutely. More milf bodies n' characters plz. Or more Rosalina, that too. Which I'll get around to eventually, I got me some Persona to indulge in first. Although...

Live2D

hey look it's june

Owner: Ghrelin

hibbyjibby - 1 year ago

One has the backing of nearly every corporation, news media, and social media platform. The other regularly gets demonized for having a different opinion. Whichever side you fall on politically, hypocrisy ought to be called out whenever.

hibbyjibby - 1 year ago

Who made you guys the authority over this stuff? If they aren't comparable then weird you're singling me out and not the artist for doing exactly that. And they don't gotta do the reverse, I'd gladly do so because it's hypocritical to say one presentation is okay, but the reverse isn't.

But something tells me people in a hugbox community and mentality are exactly the kind of person who'd argue that

hibbyjibby - 1 year ago

Well that'd sorta be the point now eh? If this kinda message is fine to post, the opposite ought to be too. But I get the feeling it wouldn't be given fair treatment

hibbyjibby - 1 year ago

A MAGA shirt n' a trans hat. If it's fine one way it's gotta be the other way after all

hibbyjibby - 1 year ago

I wonder what responce we'd see if we swapped the colours now

Double Team

Owner: DegenerateException

hibbyjibby - 1 year ago

You should do what you like, I say.

But yes also totally do more latex, dicks, latex dicks, and Elly. Not just cuz I like that stuff (wow surprising) but hey, you seem to like it. Can't hurt like shoving something up your butt would.

La Brava's Personal Compilation

hibbyjibby - 1 year ago

Yep. Just like she says, everyone loves a thick shortstack. Course that's it for ideas with her outta me, cuz there's not a whole lot to work with for now.

hibbyjibby - 1 year ago

If she had more to her as a character I'd do more of her, so far only seen so much though.

But hey fingers crossed. And atleast more Boku no hero stuff in the future someday.