Comments by lucasblakeman0 Page 1 of 1 • 1

Ankha's Rampage

Owner: CarnivorousVixen

lucasblakeman0 - 1 year ago

Hey can we rp and is it okay if Gigabolt Man-O-War would talk to Ankha 'cause he has found the best way to calm a giantess cat down: Foot Fetishism?

lucasblakeman0 - 1 year ago

Is it okay if Gigabolt Man-O-War would talk to Ankha 'cause he has found the best way to calm a giantess cat down: Foot Fetishism?

lucasblakeman0 - 1 year ago

You want two scoops of WhoopAss?!

lucasblakeman0 - 1 year ago

Gigabolt Man-O-War: I got something even better mistress! Can I worship your feet?

(Speaking of Foot Fetish and Foot Worship can you make and upload art of Gigabolt Man-O-War worshipping and licking Ankha's feet clean and giving him a footjob after being a good boy for 2019 plz Carnivorousvixen plz?) (Oh and can you also make a deviantart account with the same name plz too?)

lucasblakeman0 - 1 year ago