Most cities have a vore district, colloquially known as the pink light district - a place where lots of vore takes place. There are plenty of lovely endo strip clubs where eager and scantily clad girls will give you the time of your life, be you pred or prey. Not all of it is voluntary, or even legal, though… The underground vore restaurants claim that they choose the best of the willing prey, but you know that’s not true. And not every endo club outing goes to plan…
So while the vore district is a great place to experience the pleasures of the flesh, keep your wits about you - lest you end up the pleasure of someone else’s flesh!
To determine what happened during your night in the vore district, calculate your preyishness and then roll 1d20.
Your preyishness is a number generated by rolling 1d6 and adding a modifier based on your pred skill:
• +5 if you’re a non-pred
• +3 for Novice
• +1 for Adept
• -1 for Expert
• -3 for Master
On a natural 1, or if the result is less than (not equal to) your preyishness, you got a result of disaster. Refer to the Disaster section below.
Otherwise, you made it to your destination. Refer to the results below to see which outcome you got there.
• On a natural 20, or if the result beats your preyishness by 10 or more, you got a result of best.
• On a result which beats your preyishness by between 5 and 9, you got a result of good.
• On a result which meets your preyishness or beats it by 4 or less, you got a result of bad.
On a result of disaster, you didn’t make it to your destination safely. Roll 1d6 to determine your fate:
1. You were kidnapped and taken to the kitchen of an underground vore restaurant, where you’ll be stripped, bound up with easily digestible rope, and eaten by local rich girls - or one of your fellow tourists. If someone else goes to a restaurant, you’re offered to them on the menu.
2. A tourist mistakes you for one of the so-called “street food” who dress provocatively and seek to be eaten in the pink light district and swallows you.
3. You’re kidnapped and brought to a sensual endo club, where you’re told you can dress provocatively and prey-dom your way into the clients’ guts to their satisfaction… or you can be the practice meat for one of the pred workers. Your choice. If you choose the former and someone else goes to an endo club looking for a temporary meal, you’re it.
4. You linger too long in front of what you don’t realize is an underground vore restaurant, where you’re pulled in, dressed as a waitress, and told to get to work - they’re short handed tonight. If someone else goes to a restaurant, you’re their server.
5. One of the “street food” mistakes you for competition and thinks she’ll have a better chance if you’re out of the way and grabs you to swallow you whole. You have a decent chance of turning things around on her, but her “server” is going to be helping her, which makes things more difficult…
6. You were grabbed and hauled into the back room of a sleazy endo club. You might actually make it out of here if you put on the skimpy costume and please the clientele with artful application of tongue, throat, and hands. If someone else goes to an endo club and tries to be swallowed, you’re chosen to serve them. Remember, you don’t get paid if they don’t walk out!
Vore restaurants are secretive, expensive places where artfully prepared prey can be yours. They’re questionably legal, especially given that it’s an open secret that most of their prey are not there by choice. But most cities don’t actively try to shut them down as long as they keep the advertising - and “disappearances” - to a minimum, to the point where the average citizen doesn’t know that they exist. After all, the rich and powerful are frequent guests…
If you were going to a vore restaurant:
• Best: You’re mistaken for a VIP and go to the back room, where you have your choice of the menu… and the staff… and the other patrons. Anyone else who came with you gets to go to the back room with you, but they only get to pick from the menu.
• Good: You’re accepted as a client and get to pick from the menu. If you’re very persuasive, you might get to grab an underperforming waitress.
• Bad: You’re taken into the back room all right - one of the other patrons would like you prepared as dessert. Your companions will get to watch you, at least…
A cross between a restaurant and a strip club, these clubs feature prey and preds in sexy costumes. There are some submissives, but most people go to an endo club for the sensual experience, with the dominant pred (or prey!) leading it. Instead of look-but-don’t-touch, though, it’s swallow-but-don’t-digest. These clubs have plenty of stomach fresheners and antacids on hand always, and they frown heavily on digestion - both by their clientele and their employees. Doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen, though…
If you were going to an endo club as a pred:
• Best: The girls here are delicious! And the manager, sensing you might be a repeat customer, offers you a special: pay for the extra sensual package, and she’ll even look the other way if you walk out of here with your choice of prey boiling in your gut.
• Good: You’re treated to an excellent prey-domme and given an amazing stomach massage from the inside. You’re not going to get to keep this one, but that’s not what you’re here for anyway, right? Right. Good girl.
• Bad: The manager, looking to cash in on her prey insurance, gives you a placebo instead of an antacid. When your stomach does what it always does, the prey starts raising the alarm that you’re digesting her. The manager pulls her out, but you’re getting more than a scolding and a fine. Turnabout is fair play - even if digesting her wasn’t your intention…
If you were going to an endo club as a prey:
• Best: You’re given the stomach ride of your life. You’ve never been so skillfully stimulated in or out of a belly. You fall asleep inside your pred and you even get to wake up in one piece in the morning!
• Good: You get nice and comfortable in your pred, who shows you a lovely time. But all good things must come to an end - you start feeling the acids eating at you, and your pred tells you your session is over, unless you want to stay for good.
• Bad: The good news: You had the best time of your life. The bad news: Your pred is retiring to go legit… and you’re the retirement gift she’s selected for herself. While the antacid slowly wears off, you get to listen to her and her co-workers celebrate her, and then listen as she goes home to complete her final packing to move somewhere new…
Of course, sometimes fancy establishments are just too much. Sometimes you just want to grab a meal the way you would any other day. That’s why willing - and, sometimes, coerced - girls are just out and about on the streets, looking for the girl who’s going to take them home for good. Many of these girls are watched over by “servers,” who ensure that the preds who grab them use them for food and nothing else, and that they don’t go to waste. Other than literally, of course.
If you were looking to eat some street food:
• Best: You find a cute willing prey who takes you somewhere private and wants to be pursued or treated like a delicacy (your choice). She squirms beautifully on the way down, and thanks you for a good time as she fades away.
• Good: Your prey, just happy to be desired, shows you a real fun time, then practically pushes herself down your throat. You’re stuffed, but you have to do your digesting sneakily, because her “server” doesn’t think you’re up to her standards.
• Bad: Your prey has a change of heart before you can get her down, and you have a change of roles as she hoists herself out of you, pushes you down while you’re still reeling, and starts swallowing…
If you were looking to become some street food:
• Best: A local couple who are both preds fight over who should get you, and one of them asks who you’d rather be eaten by. You end up going down smoothly, with the observer’s hands lovingly guiding you down her partner’s throat. The duo go back to their home and have a wonderful night together, with you at the center. This outcome is still fatal, though. What did you think was going to happen?
• Good: You spend much of the night outside, trying to advertise your body to anyone who passes by. It takes some time to get the attention you know you deserve, but when it does finally come, it’s excitable and sweet - and easily distracted, as you’re somewhat neglected by your pred once she spots something else. Still, you have the pleasure of knowing that you did your job as a meal well… the last pleasure you have. Again…
• Bad: It’s nearly morning when the woman running a vore toy shop stumbles toward you, bleary-eyed from her long shift, and slurps you down seemingly without looking or tasting you. She’s apologetic, and when she gets home she passes right out, leaving you to digest in silence. And you will digest - her hungry body isn’t letting go of you after that long, foodless shift.
Vore Toy Shops
Every hobby has its paraphernalia, and digesting other human beings alive can be called a hobby, I suppose. These stores carry antacids and stomach fresheners for safety, of course, but also things like books of techniques to enrich your (or your partner’s) experience, easy-snap chokers for preds who don’t have the throat strength, digestible clothes, food-safe collars and leashes, and hypnosis and sedation kits (supposedly for self use only, but…) among many other wonders.
• Best: You find some fun things to play with - the kind of stuff that would give you a whole night of excitement, if you had a free night and a partner to try it on. And as it just so happens, as you’re reaching for the thing you most wanted, your hand brushes against a girl who’s also interested in trying it - but from the other end. This is looking to be an exhilarating night for the two of you!
• Good: The employee at the register catches you eying her as you look over the products she has on offer. So, oh well, it looks like you’re not going to be testing these on her. But that doesn’t mean you can’t go hunting later and find someone you can test them on!
• Bad: A regular client drops by the store and asks for a demonstration of a new type of choker to see how well it performs. The employee straps it on herself, and then reaches for the closest prey who can show off how the choker snaps - you. You didn’t even get to check out!
Okay, the vore district is not a good place to people watch. Well, it’s not a safe place to do it, anyway. It’s plenty entertaining, going around to the various places and peeking inside, looking through windows and popping into places, seeing the way people behave out there. And there are plenty of good bars and (normal) restaurants to eat and drink at while you do it. That doesn’t mean that you won’t have to deal with the people whose stomach is bigger than your eyes, though…
• Best: You watch, enraptured, as an exhibitionist pred gives a “street food” woman a positively magical swallowing. You almost want to climb in there after her - and the way the pred turns and looks at you after, that twinkle in her eye… you can tell she wouldn’t decline the offer. At the very least, she’d be plenty happy to have you participate in a different way - her stomach needs some quality rubs, and your hands are idle, aren’t they?
• Good: You do successfully manage not to get eaten through the night. There are some narrow escapes, though, and you end up having to run from some of the best scenes because when your guard is down, you make a tempting-looking target.
• Bad: You get caught looking at something illicit that’s going down. Of course they can’t have any witnesses, so you get taken, too - bound up and carried away. They didn’t need you or you’d have been targeted in the first place - so the goon who grabbed you helps herself.
Not everyone is in the vore district to be in the vore district. Some people are just passing through. And like everyone else in the vore district, they have a chance of passing through someone else’s digestive tract…
• Best: You make it to the other side unmolested, undigested, and having discovered a shortcut that seriously halved your commute home. Damn, that can’t be just luck, can it? You can definitely take this shortcut again later!
• Good: You’re held up a bit - somewhat literally, as a handsy drunk gropes at you as you walk by, and you only barely manage to squirm free of her. Still, you make it out of there without being melted, and that’s what it’s all about.
• Bad: You can only test your luck so many times before it runs out. It’s possible to be eaten alive anywhere, of course, but here you’re practically begging for it. Your bag is carelessly tossed aside by the tourist who wanted to try the local cuisine, and you’re stripped and devoured whole for one random visitor’s souvenir of her trip.