Archive > Humbug > Pred Quest > Pred Quest 175
Click here to see the original full-sized image.
Item
Add to favorites | Full Size | Download
< < Previous   Next > >
Pred Quest 175 By Humbug -- Report

Uploaded: 7 years ago

Views: 5,478

File size: 103.69 KiB

MIME Type: image/jpeg

Resolution: 500x500

Comments: 112

Favorites: 22

Tags: Beer Collie Dog F/F Female Furry Interactive Janice Coley Pred Quest Same Size Edit

One Tag Per Line!

>> Throw a few more cans

Taking a hint that maybe getting close to Janice is a bad idea, you decide to play it safe and test whether or not she's actually unconscious.

The first can you throw, she gets her head up and yells "GOD DAMMIT!" and tries once more to scramble away, but a few more well-placed cans to the head, and she drops again. You test one more time, and the can simply bonks against her, nudging her a little bit but otherwise eliciting no reaction.

...You're pretty sure she's out for the count now. You've won, finally.

OPTIONS:

>>Just eat her
...> Head-first
...> Feet-first
>> Strip her and eat her
...> Head-first
...> Feet-first

NOTE: Voting ended at 8:45 p.m. EST. The tally is as-follows:

Strip and eat: 35
...> Head-first: 24
...> Feet-first: 11
Just eat her: 29
...> Head-first: 18
...> Feet-first: 11

Comment on Pred Quest 175

Please login to post a comment.

Comments
Damienfox

Posted by Damienfox 7 years ago Report

>>Just eat her
...> Head-first

Bright

Posted by Bright 7 years ago Report

<just eat her>
<feet-first>

Baz

Posted by Baz 7 years ago Report

What about get yer buddy out? D=

The_Prof

Posted by The_Prof 7 years ago Report

no sense rescuing a dead body mah boi, more food for Sickhouse... Though it's a shame those bracers are gone... Though we may get lucky enough that they are tough enough to survive a trip through old Sicky... granted that would probably hurt like a bitch if it did

Humbug

Posted by Humbug 7 years ago Report

I really hope you're joking. XD

Baz

Posted by Baz 7 years ago Report

Partially =p

FlaxenSoftcloth

Posted by FlaxenSoftcloth 7 years ago Report

BUT HUMBUGGGG YOU'RE SO MEAN LET HER OUT!

Humbug

Posted by Humbug 7 years ago Report

D:<

Mech__Warrior

Posted by Mech__Warrior 7 years ago Report

YOU CRUEL MISTRESS, DO EET NAOW

htfcuddles

Posted by htfcuddles 7 years ago Report

I AM SO ANGERY WITH THIS DEATH FEST
THINK ON YOUR IMAGINARY CHARACTER'S FEELNIGS

Foshu

Posted by Foshu 7 years ago Report

It's true though ): Where's all the love for your creations? D:

Humbug

Posted by Humbug 7 years ago Report

Got plenty of love for 'em! I just show it in the sickest way possible!

htfcuddles

Posted by htfcuddles 7 years ago Report

lol

Humbug

Posted by Humbug 7 years ago Report

AS YOU SHOULD BE. D:<

The_Prof

Posted by The_Prof 7 years ago Report

stop playing with her and get to business

>>Just eat her
...> Feet-First
......> mourn lost beer while eating

Tylmarande

Posted by Tylmarande 7 years ago Report

This.

scottypilgrim

Posted by scottypilgrim 7 years ago Report

>> Strip her and eat her
...> Feet-first

JacktheRabbit

Posted by JacktheRabbit 7 years ago Report

Strip > Cheese Wiz > Eat Head First

JacktheRabbit

Posted by JacktheRabbit 7 years ago Report

Actually: Throw more cans > Kick > Strip > Tie arms > Tie legs > Tie arms to legs > Cheese wiz topping > Kick again > Eat

Humbug

Posted by Humbug 7 years ago Report

Dammit! Forgot the cheeze whiz again!
Maybe I'll just have her apply it automatically.

SableCross

Posted by SableCross 7 years ago Report

>>Just eat her
...>Head first

Randomman29

Posted by Randomman29 7 years ago Report

>> Strip her and eat her
> Head-first

DiamondDragon

Posted by DiamondDragon 7 years ago Report

Strip her and eat her, head first

DiamondDragon

Posted by DiamondDragon 7 years ago Report

I liked the way you offed Minerva Mink. Changing my vote to strip, cheesewhiz, eat feet first.

Humbug

Posted by Humbug 7 years ago Report

Change noted.

DiamondDragon

Posted by DiamondDragon 7 years ago Report

Oh yeah, and save Espee. Maybe we can throw her bones at the next one instead of beer cans. >.>;

deathknight

Posted by deathknight 7 years ago Report

strip her and eat her feet first to listen to her screams

PowerPigeon

Posted by PowerPigeon 7 years ago Report

>Strip her and eat her head first.

The thought of dat ass hanging out of Sick's mouth :L

Vorefreak

Posted by Vorefreak 7 years ago Report

Just eat her, head first.

USful

Posted by USful 7 years ago Report

Just eat her, don't know how long she will be out, considering how much it took to take her out....

nbe21

Posted by nbe21 7 years ago Report

just eat her feet first

Salvec

Posted by Salvec 7 years ago Report

strip, then eat head first

Redpod

Posted by Redpod 7 years ago Report

>> Strip her and eat her
...> Head-first

TigerClaw

Posted by TigerClaw 7 years ago Report

Strip her! And... uh... head first! *Nods* May be stupid to strip her, but... uh... No, I've got not good reason. =P

Mcleod

Posted by Mcleod 7 years ago Report

The only time that small amount of American beer with black you out.

I still want to know where on her person she kept all those cans of beer. A bag of holding, perhaps?

-M

Humbug

Posted by Humbug 7 years ago Report

They bought a "Hammerspace" early on in the interactive. :3

Zallen1998

Posted by Zallen1998 7 years ago Report

Eat her feet first

kernac

Posted by kernac 7 years ago Report

>>Just eat her
...> Feet-first

I'm gonna go a bit more creative with this one and say feet first!

luvboobies

Posted by luvboobies 7 years ago Report

Feet first

SkittyMint

Posted by SkittyMint 7 years ago Report

>> Strip her and eat her

SkittyMint

Posted by SkittyMint 7 years ago Report

head first

StalkOBroccoli

Posted by StalkOBroccoli 7 years ago Report

strip dat bitch, get some head, and sell her clothes, profit.
literally.

Sarethas

Posted by Sarethas 7 years ago Report

Just eat her, head first.

Taking no chances of her waking up halfway down and beating the crap out of us.

NinTheFolf

Posted by NinTheFolf 7 years ago Report

>> Strip her and eat her
...> Head-first

maraudingmarauder

Posted by maraudingmarauder 7 years ago Report

Just eat her, feet first. Minimise any chances of her kicking on the way down. Or at least she'll be kicking the inside, and it's already been said that the insides of bellies are impervious.

NurseNancy

Posted by NurseNancy 7 years ago Report

Gotta say, strip her and eat feet first sounds like the best option. Yeah it takes more time, but she's been beat pretty hard by now.

Cougar

Posted by Cougar 7 years ago Report

>>Just eat her
...>Head-first

zerogundam

Posted by zerogundam 7 years ago Report

Strip Her and Eat her feet first if we can restrain her on the way down if she wakes (that way we can listen to her try and negotiate her way out). Otherwise head first to prevent too much of a struggle.

nooneudknow

Posted by nooneudknow 7 years ago Report

Eat head first, be too much moving her around and potential to wake her up if you strip her. Unless you can start eating her and strip as you go. If that's an option then I go for that!

ZdarLighT

Posted by ZdarLighT 7 years ago Report

>>Just eat her
...>head-first

Let's not waste any time and get her in a position where she can't do much.

ironmania2003

Posted by ironmania2003 7 years ago Report

>> Strip her and eat her
...> Head-first

almindore58

Posted by almindore58 7 years ago Report

Strip her and eat her feet first

NagaSerperior

Posted by NagaSerperior 7 years ago Report

>>Just eat her
...> Feet-first

Leika

Posted by Leika 7 years ago Report

Point and laugh. FOREVER.

No? Okay, then...
Strip her and eat her, head-first.

Manic_Maxwell

Posted by Manic_Maxwell 7 years ago Report

>> Just eat her
...> Head-first

Get this done with. Also removes her best chance of fighting back should she happen to wake.

VoreyJenna

Posted by VoreyJenna 7 years ago Report

>>Strip her and eat her
....head first

kidclef

Posted by kidclef 7 years ago Report

Eat her head first.

Travis_Hackett

Posted by Travis_Hackett 7 years ago Report

>>Just Eat Her
>Head First w/ Cheese Spray

The_Green_Oni

Posted by The_Green_Oni 7 years ago Report

Eat the bitch head first.

Anubkin32

Posted by Anubkin32 7 years ago Report

Eat her head first.

Surge

Posted by Surge 7 years ago Report

Just eat her
- Feet first

pervyWolf3

Posted by pervyWolf3 7 years ago Report

Eat her feet first

blooberbloob

Posted by blooberbloob 7 years ago Report

Just eat her

Head first.

Hellstorm

Posted by Hellstorm 7 years ago Report

Strip her, apply cheeze whiz, eat her. feet first.
want that bitch to wake up as it's too late and see her cheeze covered expresion as she slides down!

Hellstorm

Posted by Hellstorm 7 years ago Report

of course, she has been pretty well "Beer battered" }:]

Mech__Warrior

Posted by Mech__Warrior 7 years ago Report

Strip her, cheeze whiz her, head first, victory.

wiseguy288

Posted by wiseguy288 7 years ago Report

Eat her head first

Dobermen

Posted by Dobermen 7 years ago Report

Strip her and eat her head first.

NotherPacman

Posted by NotherPacman 7 years ago Report

>> Strip her and eat her
...> Head-first
Our reward shall be clothes.
And, also I don't want to risk the danger of her waking up while we're eating her feet first.

MagicOddEffect

Posted by MagicOddEffect 7 years ago Report

I say strip and eat, headfirst.

baville

Posted by baville 7 years ago Report

definently Strip her (BOSS ITEMS :O)

then eat her feet first!

shnitzco

Posted by shnitzco 7 years ago Report

Just eat her
Feet first

DracoDarastrix

Posted by DracoDarastrix 7 years ago Report

>> Strip her and eat her
...> Head-first

haku552

Posted by haku552 7 years ago Report

Strip her and heat her head first

haku552

Posted by haku552 7 years ago Report

and save Esppe

haku552

Posted by haku552 7 years ago Report

April Fools

Humbug

Posted by Humbug 7 years ago Report

D:<

haku552

Posted by haku552 7 years ago Report

i'm sorry just had too i know esppe is a gonner and anyways i didn't even like her

haku552

Posted by haku552 7 years ago Report

oops spelled her name wrong Espee sorry again

Humbug

Posted by Humbug 7 years ago Report

You don't have to apologize. I wasn't being serious. XD

haku552

Posted by haku552 7 years ago Report

ok YAY!

BizzareBlue

Posted by BizzareBlue 7 years ago Report

Strip and eat head first

htfcuddles

Posted by htfcuddles 7 years ago Report

Strip her, then eat her.
Head first.

Who knows, she could have something valuable. :D

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus

Posted by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 7 years ago Report

The only right option here in my view is this: Strip her and eat her headfirst. It's what I prefer anyway.

firefox01

Posted by firefox01 7 years ago Report

strip her and eat her feet first, she might have usefull things in her pockets!

SerBunnicus

Posted by SerBunnicus 7 years ago Report

She's a bitch, (badum tsh), but all of those beer cans applied directly to the head area seems extremely painful.

....Enough sympathy, eat her!

Foshu

Posted by Foshu 7 years ago Report

Strip her, make Bug draw a nekkie puppy in his animation for us all to enjoy. :3 Plus we missed out on bracers, maybe puppy has something of value on her.

Humbug

Posted by Humbug 7 years ago Report

Got a sub-option you prefer?

...> Head-first
...> Feet first

Foshu

Posted by Foshu 7 years ago Report

Feet because why not :3

Humbug

Posted by Humbug 7 years ago Report

Voting's late. I counted you as "head" because that's kind of the default. Wouldn't matter, though; the spread was pretty big.

Dracon_Kitsune

Posted by Dracon_Kitsune 7 years ago Report

>> Strip her and eat her
...> Head-first

Eekamouth

Posted by Eekamouth 7 years ago Report

Phew, brutal is definitely the word for Sickhouse ^.^; Anyways I'll vote >> Just eat her and > Head first

DreamerDomena

Posted by DreamerDomena 7 years ago Report

strip her and eat her
head first

mouse26

Posted by mouse26 7 years ago Report

strip her, if only because why would you ruin your victory with the taste of clothes?
and definately feet-first, she might wake up with only her head left outside of your maw :D
seems I am not the only one who missed the option of cheese wiz now we have won ;)

Redatheart

Posted by Redatheart 7 years ago Report

>>Just eat her
>Head first

chakatBombshell

Posted by chakatBombshell 7 years ago Report

Head first, devour the foolish boss for solo XP

ouphe

Posted by ouphe 7 years ago Report

Strip, feet-first

Achilles

Posted by Achilles 7 years ago Report

>>Just eat her
...> Feet-first

Humbug

Posted by Humbug 7 years ago Report

Too late! Voting's been over since last night. Might want to check to see if the votes are tallied next time. :3

1IDeity

Posted by 1IDeity 7 years ago Report

Missed the vote. Ah well...
Blunt trauma saves the day!

Humbug

Posted by Humbug 7 years ago Report

Woo!

Len_The_Fox

Posted by Len_The_Fox 7 years ago Report

and here i was about to say "lol, more cans?" :P

Len_The_Fox

Posted by Len_The_Fox 7 years ago Report

considering we keep the beer in our hammer space, can throwing cans be our main weapon? :D

Humbug

Posted by Humbug 7 years ago Report

Nope! Pred Quest is over, and I'm just about to post the finale.

cakehoarder

Posted by cakehoarder 4 years ago Report

I know this was supposed to be serious but OH MY GOD THE CANS

I'm laughing so hard right now

Humbug

Posted by Humbug 4 years ago Report

Actually, the cans were meant to be a joke. XD

cakehoarder

Posted by cakehoarder 4 years ago Report

You are a fantastic human being

fan. tas. tic

Humbug

Posted by Humbug 4 years ago Report

lol thanks. :D