Archive > Humbug > Pred Quest 3 > The game itself > Pred Quest 3-87
Click here to see the original full-sized image.
Item
Add to favorites | Full Size | Download
< < Previous   Next > >
Pred Quest 3-87 By Humbug

Uploaded: 1 month ago

Views: 1,530

File size: 238.77 KiB

MIME Type: image/jpeg

Resolution: 1000x700

Comments: 22

Favorites: 30

Tags: Anthro Belly Bulge Bunny F/F Fall Hope Fatal Furry Implied Digestion Inside Interactive webcomic Judy Hopps Pred Quest Pred Quest 3 Rat Sickhouse Unwilling Vixen Edit

One Tag Per Line!

>> Sickhouse

YOU ARE NOW CINDY "SICKHOUSE" GALE! No, fuck that, you're just SICKHOUSE.

Not long after you ate that snooping fox and chased away the squirrel bitch investigating, your ears perk up. There's a sound that's not your churning stomach or the gray vixen's muffled screams for help. Seems like it's coming from outside. Great. More disturbances. Can't you enjoy your meal in peace? There's always something...

You shuffle your way toward one of the windows and scoot up, just enough to see out. A familiar set of ears bounce up and down in front of the window, coming around to the front entrance. Shit. Some shithead called the cops. That's Judy Hopps. You'd love to send her wriggling down your gullet to join this dumb college kid, but, one, she's an officer and your criminal record's already pretty spotty, so if you get found out that could be bad, and two, she's almost always accompanied by backup and she's quick enough to call for them.

So you've got a few choices here, you guess. You could just bust through this window and snatch her up. It'd probably work, but it'd make a lot of noise and her backup's sure to come running, which you might not be able to handle. You could also go hide in the rafters. It's amazing how infrequently people look up. Only issue with that is that your stomach's current occupant is still making noises, so she might blow your cover. But you've got ways of dealing with that, so it's not a huge worry. Last thing you could do is make a run for it. You're pretty sure at the rate Hopps is walking, you could make your way out and around the other side of the building before she rounded the corner.
Regardless, it's probably about time to leave this hangout and find another one so you can digest your meal at your leisure. Just a matter of if you want to take Hopps with you while you go.

NOTE: Sickhouse belongs to  slash, Judy Hopps belongs to Disney, and Fall Hope belongs to  fallhope.

VOTING:

https://strawpoll.com/adhxxxsk

NOTE: Voting ended at 4:45 p.m. EST. The results are as-follow:

Grab Judy: 1-80 (80 votes)
Leave: 81-115 (35 votes)
Hide: 116-137 (22 votes)

Result: 111 (Leave)

Success: 1-50
Failure: 51-100

Result: 86 (Failure)

Comment on Pred Quest 3-87

Please login to post a comment.

Comments
FallHope

Posted by FallHope 1 month ago

Hmm, I don't know which answer is good here. I like Sickhouse but.... it is me in that belly..... hmmm

Humbug

Posted by Humbug 1 month ago

These are important factors. *Nods.*

Thefoxcyan

Posted by Thefoxcyan 1 month ago

And it's the return, YAY!

Humbug

Posted by Humbug 1 month ago

Hurrah! :D

Thefoxcyan

Posted by Thefoxcyan 1 month ago

so was it because you were busy, or did you need a break from this?

Humbug

Posted by Humbug 1 month ago

I got a job that worked me 60 hours a week.
I'm back at PQ3 and art in general because I couldn't handle doing that much physical labor, so I quit.

Thefoxcyan

Posted by Thefoxcyan 1 month ago

well, that's unfortunate, the job i mean

Humbug

Posted by Humbug 1 month ago

Yeah, but I'm doing pretty well with commissions, so it's not all bad.

Thefoxcyan

Posted by Thefoxcyan 1 month ago

well that's good. good luck then

Humbug

Posted by Humbug 1 month ago

Thankya. :)

Thefoxcyan

Posted by Thefoxcyan 1 month ago

welcome

Kila

Posted by Kila 1 month ago

i say run, being overwhelmed is no good if she gets her backup in and of course those ears are too good to hide in the rafters

theclaw

Posted by theclaw 1 month ago

bust that window, and have a go.

Kasra

Posted by Kasra 1 month ago

Oh, I like this. After failing repeatedly to free poor Fall now we guide her devourer? Bit of a conflict of interests, there....

Go big or go home. I'm not too worried about her backup.

Humbug

Posted by Humbug 1 month ago

Yeah, but that's what the dice rolled. Kind of ironic. XD

BizzareBlue

Posted by BizzareBlue 1 month ago

I say we go for the rafters strategy. We haven't seen Sickhouse's profile yet but I'd bet that sneaking and ambush tactics are more likely to play to her strengths than any of the other tactics.

tariq

Posted by tariq 1 month ago

If I recall her stat spread correctly:

Sickhouse is one of the smarter characters, and her stats are heavily skewed in that direction. Not quite as sharp as Renée but close to it. Her physical score is decent but not exceptional (she's tough but lazy). Her social score is similar (a good liar but kind of obviously an asshole).

Conclusion: Fight dirty. Sickhouse is smart enough to exploit an unfair advantage. She's charismatic enough to get someone to believe a small lie but not a big one. And she may not be strong enough to take someone out in a fair fight, but she probably knows how to really capitalize off a sucker punch.

In that respect, rafters might be a good idea. It's how I voted too. I just worry about the logistics of climbing them while carrying the weight of a digesting fox.

Humbug

Posted by Humbug 1 month ago

https://aryion.com/g4/view/333126

That's the old profile, but it still should have the info you're looking for. Tariq pretty much hit the nail on the head, though.

deathknight

Posted by deathknight 1 month ago

Well so much for hopps

Snorlaxkid

Posted by Snorlaxkid 1 month ago

I wouldn't count her out, she's got backup... and possibly a tranq dart gun.

tariq

Posted by tariq 1 month ago

Clarification: Have we caught a good glimpse of the entire Judy Hopps or just her bouncing ears? Before grabbing and trying to gobble the officer, I'd like to have some idea as to whether the rabbit was, say, carrying a taser.

Humbug

Posted by Humbug 1 month ago

Just the ears, and she is probably carrying something to defend herself, as she's a police officer.
Any decisions you guys vote on will involve Sickhouse taking this into account.