Create an account for this portal or Login!
Site FAQ / Term of Service Vore Wiki Blog List Feedback Interactive Stories Links Members Map Vore Downloads Polls
Overview of The Pokemon Story
~Teh introduction~
   +-Gyarados by MemeMachine 2019-01-13 23:53:26
   |  +-Male by MemeMachine 2019-01-14 00:11:15
   |  |  +-Human Trainer (Female) by MemeMachine 2019-01-14 00:13:49
   |  |     +-Grab her legs in your mouth before she can react. by MemeMachine 2019-01-14 00:19:50
   |  |        +-Let her suffer more by MemeMachine 2019-01-14 00:26:20
   |  |           +-You pull in her sizeable bust. by MemeMachine 2019-01-14 00:35:48
   |  |              +-You continue molesting her. by MemeMachine 2019-01-14 00:41:55
   |  |                 +-heart melts, and you decide to end it quickly. by MemeMachine 2019-01-14 00:47:06
   |  +-Female by MemeMachine 2019-01-13 23:57:53
   +-Sableye by WarlockSnorlax 2018-12-01 21:14:09
   |  +-Away we go! by WarlockSnorlax 2018-11-29 16:01:35
   |  |  +-Time to go hunting. by WarlockSnorlax 2018-11-30 22:47:01
   |  |  |  +-It's a Greninja. by WarlockSnorlax 2018-12-27 01:14:44
   |  |  |  |  +-and attempt to gulp it. by WarlockSnorlax 2018-12-27 01:16:14
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Heck no. I'm weak as bologna. by WarlockSnorlax 2018-12-27 01:23:25
   |  |  |  |  |     +- I'm fine with this. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     +- This means sausage to me. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     +- LeT mE oUt (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- and politely ask it to eat you. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- and politely ask it if you can eat it. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-Holy Arceus, is that...! by WarlockSnorlax 2018-12-09 21:29:52
   |  |  |  |  +-Mew! by WarlockSnorlax 2018-12-09 21:46:05
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Sure, you can have me. by WarlockSnorlax 2018-12-09 22:22:25
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Alright, I'll eat you.  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Uh, no thanks. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Literally Arceus!  (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-It's a young female pokemon trainer. by WarlockSnorlax 2018-11-30 22:49:45
   |  |  |     +-Kneels down (willing) by WarlockSnorlax 2018-11-30 22:53:17
   |  |  |     |  +-Don't really want to deal with her. (Flee) by ButterBelly 2019-02-03 06:52:49
   |  |  |     |  +-Take a step forward (continue) by WarlockSnorlax 2018-11-30 22:57:16
   |  |  |     |     +-Lick your lips. (Oral vore) by WarlockSnorlax 2018-12-01 21:30:23
   |  |  |     |     |  +-One nice nap later... by WarlockSnorlax 2018-12-01 21:49:09
   |  |  |     |     |  |  +-You'd like to be in his gut. by WarlockSnorlax 2018-12-01 23:43:36
   |  |  |     |     |  |  |  +-Sounds good to me! by WarlockSnorlax 2018-12-02 00:20:39
   |  |  |     |     |  |  |  +-Nah, I'm just food now. by WarlockSnorlax 2018-12-02 00:03:47
   |  |  |     |     |  |  |  |  +- You were a crush for a Leafeon. Start over? *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |     |     |  |  |  +- Sounds good to me! (Blank)
   |  |  |     |     |  |  +- You both say goodbye, and then leave. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |     |  |  +- He'd like to be in your gut. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |     |  +- Sleeping in the path was a bad idea. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |     +-Push at her mouth. (Willing vore) by WarlockSnorlax 2018-11-30 23:31:02
   |  |  |     |     |  +-Later... by WarlockSnorlax 2018-11-30 23:57:45
   |  |  |     |     |     +- You were a pleasant memory for a trainer. Start over? *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |     |     +- Bring your length to her face. (Cock vore) (Blank)
   |  |  |     |     +- Present your pucker to her face. (Anal vore) (Blank)
   |  |  |     |     +- Tug at her clothes. (Sex) (Blank)
   |  |  |     +- Pulls out a pokeball from her bag (catch attempt) (Blank)
   |  |  |     +- Takes a threatening stance (fighting her) (Blank)
   |  |  |     +- Pulls a pokeball from her bag (fighting pokemon) (Blank)
   |  |  +-You're grabbed. by WarlockSnorlax 2018-11-29 16:03:12
   |  |     +-A small boy. by WarlockSnorlax 2018-11-29 16:09:03
   |  |     |  +-Not today! by ButterBelly 2019-02-03 06:47:19
   |  |     |  |  +- The Boy Catches You Again (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  +- Get The Hell Out Of There! (Blank)
   |  |     |  +-Well, the kid's gotta eat... by WarlockSnorlax 2018-11-29 16:11:55
   |  |     |     +-Or another route... by WarlockSnorlax 2018-11-30 22:20:51
   |  |     |     |  +-Wrong way. by WarlockSnorlax 2018-11-30 22:29:54
   |  |     |     |  |  +-One less Sableye and one more Sableye-sized increase in piss later... by WarlockSnorlax 2018-11-30 22:41:41
   |  |     |     |  |     +- You were a gift to a tree. Start over? *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |     |     |  +- Sac time. (Blank)
   |  |     |     +-Down the hatch I go! by WarlockSnorlax 2018-11-29 16:21:45
   |  |     |        +-The next morning... by WarlockSnorlax 2018-11-29 16:36:45
   |  |     |           +-He looks for more pokemon to eat (switch to the boy) by Drake_451 2018-12-01 16:15:36
   |  |     |           |  +-Purrloin  by Drake_451 2018-12-01 16:24:21
   |  |     |           |  |  +-She runs away by Drake_451 2018-12-04 21:52:35
   |  |     |           |  |  |  +-Go after her  by Drake_451 2018-12-04 22:08:27
   |  |     |           |  |  |  |  +-You try to hide by Drake_451 2018-12-04 22:14:15
   |  |     |           |  |  |  |  |  +-Go hide somewhere else  by Drake_451 2018-12-05 00:38:12
   |  |     |           |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Stopped in your tracks  by Drake_451 2018-12-05 08:42:52
   |  |     |           |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-They debate who gets to eat you by Drake_451 2018-12-05 20:38:14
   |  |     |           |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-She eats you by Drake_451 2018-12-21 09:38:28
   |  |     |           |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- They stay together   (Blank)
   |  |     |           |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- They go separate ways  (Blank)
   |  |     |           |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-She helps him out by Drake_451 2018-12-16 15:05:35
   |  |     |           |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-It's a long day by Drake_451 2018-12-16 15:19:29
   |  |     |           |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- He teases you as you digest  (Blank)
   |  |     |           |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- He takes a nap (Blank)
   |  |     |           |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- He needs another nap (Blank)
   |  |     |           |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- She gives you back to him (Blank)
   |  |     |           |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- She eats you (Blank)
   |  |     |           |  |  |  |  |  |  +- A big pokemon (Blank)
   |  |     |           |  |  |  |  |  +-He goes around and sneaks up on you   by Drake_451 2018-12-04 22:24:51
   |  |     |           |  |  |  |  |     +- He lets you out and makes you his pet (Blank)
   |  |     |           |  |  |  |  |     +- He goes about his day (Blank)
   |  |     |           |  |  |  |  +- She runs into a cluster of trees (Blank)
   |  |     |           |  |  |  +- Go get something else  (Blank)
   |  |     |           |  |  +-You pick her up by Drake_451 2018-12-01 16:36:35
   |  |     |           |  |     +-Go anyway  by Drake_451 2018-12-01 16:47:14
   |  |     |           |  |     |  +-A classmate asks about your belly by Drake_451 2018-12-02 00:45:51
   |  |     |           |  |     |  |  +-Your belly gurgles as you work by Drake_451 2018-12-02 00:50:32
   |  |     |           |  |     |  |  |  +-Go to recess  by Drake_451 2018-12-02 01:02:16
   |  |     |           |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Time to go home  by Drake_451 2018-12-02 01:14:48
   |  |     |           |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Your friend visits you by Drake_451 2018-12-02 18:12:11
   |  |     |           |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Yes by Drake_451 2018-12-02 17:59:20
   |  |     |           |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Down they go by Drake_451 2018-12-02 18:07:12
   |  |     |           |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Your friend stays the night  (Blank)
   |  |     |           |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Your friend goes home (Blank)
   |  |     |           |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The Persian walks up (Blank)
   |  |     |           |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You say no (Blank)
   |  |     |           |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Find another pokemon to eat (Blank)
   |  |     |           |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Go to your friends house  (Blank)
   |  |     |           |  |     |  |  |  +- Go to another class (Blank)
   |  |     |           |  |     |  |  +- You go to gym (Blank)
   |  |     |           |  |     |  +- You study as your belly starts to gurgle  (Blank)
   |  |     |           |  |     +- Skip school  (Blank)
   |  |     |           |  +- Zorua (Blank)
   |  |     |           |  +- Leafeon  (Blank)
   |  |     |           |  +- Lucario  (Blank)
   |  |     |           |  +- Pachirisu  (Blank)
   |  |     |           |  +- Pikachu (Blank)
   |  |     |           +- You helped a boy look more mature. Start over? *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |     +- A Pokemon. (Blank)
   |  +- Unless you're female. (Blank)
   +-Skitty by komaru 2018-11-06 23:54:23
   |  +-Magenta (Psychic) by CrystalKiller88 2018-11-07 12:41:51
   |  |  +-A Sableye! by WarlockSnorlax 2019-02-07 21:16:23
   |  |  |  +-Wait, but... by CrystalKiller88 2019-02-08 09:28:52
   |  |  |  |  +-He responds. by WarlockSnorlax 2019-02-08 20:20:50
   |  |  |  |     +-I still don't believe you. by WarlockSnorlax 2019-02-08 20:24:43
   |  |  |  |     |  +-Roast him by CrystalKiller88 2019-02-08 21:13:16
   |  |  |  |     +- Huh. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- For pleasure! [Sex] (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- A..! Uh, I'm not really sure what you'd call this. [Cock] (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- A toy! [Anal] (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- A meal! [Oral] (Blank)
   |  |  +-A Ralts! by CrystalKiller88 2019-02-06 23:06:14
   |  |  |  +- For this recipe!(Ralts cooks you up) (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- As a toy!(Ass Absorption) (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- As a snack!(Oral Vore) (Blank)
   |  |  +-A Mew! by CrystalKiller88 2018-11-16 07:19:41
   |  |  |  +-You Tell Mew to Bugger Off by CrystalKiller88 2018-11-16 07:24:52
   |  |  |  |  +-Mew Stuffs You Into a Diaper by CrystalKiller88 2019-02-06 23:01:24
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Game Over *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |  |  +-Mew Absorbs You Into her Ass by CrystalKiller88 2019-01-27 22:47:49
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Continue?(SCAT WARNING) by CrystalKiller88 2019-01-27 23:04:47
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Game Over *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Restart *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |  |  +- Mew Makes You Into Her Newest Butt Slave (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Hide and Seek(Anal Vore) (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Predator and Prey(Oral Vore) (Blank)
   |  |  +- A Mime Jr.! (Blank)
   |  +- Purple (Poison) (Blank)
   |  +- Brown (Fighting) (Blank)
   |  +- White (Ice) (Blank)
   |  +- Green (Grass) (Blank)
   |  +- Yellow (Electric) (Blank)
   |  +- Blue (Water) (Blank)
   |  +- Orange (Fire) (Blank)
   |  +- Beigee (Normal) (Blank)
   |  +- Soft Pink (Fairy) (Blank)
   |  +- Silver (Steel) (Blank)
   |  +- Black (Dark) (Blank)
   |  +- Indigo (Dragon) (Blank)
   |  +- Deep Purple (Ghost) (Blank)
   |  +- Grey (Rock) (Blank)
   |  +- Chartreuse (Bug) (Blank)
   |  +- Cyan (Flying) (Blank)
   |  +- Sand (Ground) (Blank)
   +-Dewott by b45070 2018-08-19 19:22:41
   |  +- male *Looped Link!* (Male)
   |  +- Male (Fixed Link) (Blank)
   |  +- Female (Blank)
   +-The Eeveelutions. by FrozenEvil 2018-08-10 01:01:34
   |  +-Umbreon by AutumnFerret 2018-10-28 15:05:46
   |  |  +-male by AutumnFerret 2018-10-28 15:15:41
   |  |  |  +-a small white and blue tail  by AutumnFerret 2018-11-02 22:27:41
   |  |  |  |  +-food-(oral vore) by AutumnFerret 2018-11-02 22:23:42
   |  |  |  |  |  +- find a friend for him (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- play with his some more (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- sleep him off-(digestion/weight gain) (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- a very lucky pokemon-(let him free) (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Buttfood-(anal vore) (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- a cocksleeve-(sex/cock vore)  (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-nothin... by AutumnFerret 2018-10-28 15:32:40
   |  |  |     +- To the Stream  (Blank)
   |  |  |     +- To the Mountain! (Blank)
   |  |  +- female (Blank)
   |  +-Vaporeon by FrozenEvil 2018-08-10 02:33:29
   |  |  +-Swimming. by FrozenEvil 2018-08-13 19:56:02
   |  |  |  +- The sea. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Up a nearby river. (Blank)
   |  |  +-A village. by FrozenEvil 2018-11-07 21:39:11
   |  |  |  +-Sneaking inside. by FrozenEvil 2018-12-26 20:42:55
   |  |  |  |  +-The drain plan. by FrozenEvil 2018-12-26 22:38:44
   |  |  |  |  |  +- The container moves! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- You're sucked quickly down. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +-Getting in. by FrozenEvil 2018-12-26 21:42:06
   |  |  |  |     +-One way in. by FrozenEvil 2018-12-29 20:27:43
   |  |  |  |     |  +-Backing her up. by FrozenEvil 2018-12-29 23:54:28
   |  |  |  |     |  |  +-In a corner. by FrozenEvil 2018-12-30 19:58:48
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Seeing if she'll settle for this. by FrozenEvil 2018-12-31 00:15:22
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Breaking out. by FrozenEvil 2018-12-31 00:51:18
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |     +- Back to the beginning! *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |     +- Continue as a baby Furfrou? (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Finishing off. by FrozenEvil 2018-12-30 21:02:42
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |     +- Go up the stairs. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |     +- Wait for an employee to open the door and sneak in. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Fuck her ass. (You're male) (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  +-Not in the mood. by FrozenEvil 2018-12-29 21:05:26
   |  |  |  |     |     +-Inches away. by FrozenEvil 2018-12-29 22:07:22
   |  |  |  |     |     |  +-One last kick. by FrozenEvil 2018-12-29 22:39:49
   |  |  |  |     |     |  |  +-Passing through. by FrozenEvil 2018-12-31 02:05:16
   |  |  |  |     |     |  |  |  +- Let it happen. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |     |  |  |  +- Reform, quick! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |     |  |  +-Furfrou fat. by FrozenEvil 2018-12-29 23:10:00
   |  |  |  |     |     |  |     +- Back to the beginning! *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |  |     |     |  +- Turn into water! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |     +- Back towards a kitchen! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     +- Floatzel! (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-Through the window. by FrozenEvil 2018-11-03 20:58:40
   |  |  |     +-Clear. by FrozenEvil 2018-08-15 21:35:20
   |  |  |     +- A bucket. (Blank)
   |  |  |     +- A small green bottle. (Blank)
   |  |  +-Split path. by FrozenEvil 2018-08-12 22:09:09
   |  |     +-Down the beach. by FrozenEvil 2018-08-10 08:00:17
   |  |     |  +-The Ninetales. by FrozenEvil 2018-11-02 22:29:36
   |  |     |  |  +-Let her drink. by FrozenEvil 2018-11-02 23:50:03
   |  |     |  |  |  +-A spot of luck. by FrozenEvil 2018-11-10 22:47:42
   |  |     |  |  |  |  +- The pool! (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Her fur! (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  +-An attack plan. by FrozenEvil 2018-11-10 20:28:33
   |  |     |  |  |     +- When she's turned! (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |     +- When she drinks! (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  +- Destroy the boulder and let the river flow through. (Blank)
   |  |     |  +- No, keep walking. (Blank)
   |  |     +-Upstream. by FrozenEvil 2018-08-10 02:32:42
   |  |        +-Frozen! by FrozenEvil 2018-08-10 23:43:47
   |  |        |  +-Her den. by FrozenEvil 2018-11-02 21:13:26
   |  |        |  +-Stock up on some food, then go home. by IronM 2018-11-01 15:38:14
   |  |        |     +-Experiment on the weird ice by IronM 2018-11-01 16:52:26
   |  |        |     |  +-Stay as water, maybe she'll have doubts if you're a Pokemon or not. by IronM 2018-11-17 10:12:27
   |  |        |     |  |  +-Try to escape by IronM 2018-11-17 10:22:08
   |  |        |     |  |     +-You stay awake, but can't keep yourself together by IronM 2018-11-17 11:09:34
   |  |        |     |  |     |  +-You can by IronM 2018-11-17 13:28:28
   |  |        |     |  |     |  |  +-Yes by IronM 2018-11-17 13:55:22
   |  |        |     |  |     |  |     +-Nothing... Paw didn't move by IronM 2018-11-17 15:53:10
   |  |        |     |  |     |  +-You can't by IronM 2018-11-17 11:34:18
   |  |        |     |  |     |     +-I have no mouth, and I must scream by IronM 2018-11-17 12:05:40
   |  |        |     |  |     |        +-She notices your presence by IronM 2018-11-17 12:25:41
   |  |        |     |  |     |           +-Nope by IronM 2018-11-17 12:45:36
   |  |        |     |  |     |           |  +- Vaporeon start *Looped Link!* (Vaporeon)
   |  |        |     |  |     |           |  +- Back to pokemon choice *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |        |     |  |     |           +- Sure (Blank)
   |  |        |     |  |     |           +- Sure (Blank)
   |  |        |     |  |     +-You fall asleep by IronM 2018-11-17 10:36:09
   |  |        |     |  |        +- Vaporeon start *Looped Link!* (Vaporeon)
   |  |        |     |  |        +- Back to pokemon choice *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |        |     |  +-Try and say hi. by IronM 2018-11-01 17:18:25
   |  |        |     |  |  +-"Sure" by IronM 2018-11-01 18:05:36
   |  |        |     |  +- Eat her! (Blank)
   |  |        |     +-Take a little nap on her new bed by IronM 2018-11-17 15:56:25
   |  |        +-A lovely meal. by FrozenEvil 2018-08-10 03:50:27
   |  |           +- Stick to the right. (Blank)
   |  |           +- Up the left path. (Blank)
   |  +- Jolteon (Blank)
   |  +- Glaceon (Blank)
   |  +- Espeon (Blank)
   |  +- Flareon (Blank)
   |  +- Leafeon (Blank)
   |  +- Sylveon (Blank)
   +-Serperior by Zavvnao 2018-02-14 14:52:48
   |  +-King (Male) by Zavvnao 2018-02-15 01:34:04
   |  |  +-Yes, I am literally the King of the forest! by Zavvnao 2018-02-15 06:22:19
   |  |  |  +-You are presented with gifts from dignitaries in return for trade deals and help in previous wars. by Zavvnao 2018-02-15 07:00:21
   |  |  |     +-Let him enjoy his newfound status as a fully evolved shiny. Let him admire your coils up close. by Zavvnao 2018-02-16 03:18:16
   |  |  |        +-Show off for the guest and your new shiny, eat someone who needs to be eaten and remind everyone why by Zavvnao 2018-06-17 01:33:18
   |  |  |           +-Box him out of the sky with grass-type attacks. by Zavvnao 2018-02-16 15:27:05
   |  |  |           |  +-Subdue him fully and eat him. by Zavvnao 2018-06-18 23:01:07
   |  |  |           |  |  +- Work over that big zard as you snuggle and enjoy the party. (Blank)
   |  |  |           |  +- Time to play. (Blank)
   |  |  |           +- Slam him to the ground. (Blank)
   |  |  +-I am actually at the bottom... of everything... by Zavvnao 2018-02-15 06:05:33
   |  |  |  +-The current Serperior King has you coiled up, forcing you to be of service.. by Zavvnao 2018-07-04 00:52:03
   |  |  |  |  +-He feeds someone to you. by adrian12 2018-07-16 02:05:28
   |  |  |  |  +-He uses you sexually. by Zavvnao 2018-07-04 04:04:31
   |  |  |  |  +- He sleeps with you trapped in his grip and under his fat body. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- He eats you. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- He gets you off/makes out with you. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- He snuggles you up. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- A small and hungry charmander has you pinned by the neck with how weak you are. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- A large dragonite is sitting his rump down on you, using your grass-type body as a squishy and regal cushion. (Blank)
   |  |  +- I am halfway up on the Serperior Hierarchy. (Blank)
   |  +- Queen (Female) (Blank)
   +-Mew by Gemdragon 2018-04-07 02:26:28
   |  +-Female by Tacogun14 2018-05-13 00:08:33
   |  |  +-Predator by Tacogun14 2018-05-16 09:52:20
   |  |  |  +-Go to the forest by adrian12 2018-07-16 02:19:38
   |  |  |     +-shaymin by adrian12 2018-07-16 02:20:45
   |  |  +- Prey (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Lopunny by KinkyHobo 2017-07-07 02:00:52
   |  +-Begin by KinkyHobo 2017-07-07 02:02:03
   |  |  +-Search for small prey by KinkyHobo 2017-07-07 02:09:42
   |  |  |  +-Bidoof by KinkyHobo 2017-07-07 02:14:24
   |  |  |  +-Ekans  by KinkyHobo 2017-07-07 02:12:49
   |  |  |  +-Zigzagoon by KinkyHobo 2017-07-07 02:11:36
   |  |  |  +-Ratatta by KinkyHobo 2017-07-07 02:10:34
   |  |  |  +-Pikachu by KinkyHobo 2017-07-07 02:25:20
   |  |  |     +-Try anal voring them. by ArrowversePreds 2018-01-25 18:51:31
   |  |  |     |  +- Search for larger, more filling pray. *Looped Link!* (Search for large prey)
   |  |  |     +-Try unbirthing them by KinkyHobo 2017-07-07 02:31:18
   |  |  |     |  +-Fast forward a few months by KinkyHobo 2017-07-07 02:34:37
   |  |  |     |     +- Restart? *Looped Link!* (Lopunny)
   |  |  |     +-Screw it, devour the mofos by KinkyHobo 2017-07-07 02:27:35
   |  |  |        +- Restart? *Looped Link!* (Lopunny)
   |  |  +-Search for large prey by KinkyHobo 2017-07-07 02:03:35
   |  |     +-Snorlax by KinkyHobo 2017-07-07 02:07:24
   |  |     +-Group of humans by KinkyHobo 2017-07-07 02:18:13
   |  |     |  +- Restart? *Looped Link!* (Lopunny)
   |  |     +-Salamence by KinkyHobo 2017-07-07 02:06:11
   |  |     |  +-Im about to go off on you ass hole. by Sharktooth 2017-07-26 23:41:00
   |  |     +-Garchomp by KinkyHobo 2017-07-07 02:05:21
   |  |     |  +- Well finish it because i cant edit it!!!! (Blank)
   |  |     +-Arcanine  by KinkyHobo 2017-07-07 02:22:19
   |  |        +- Restart? *Looped Link!* (Lopunny)
   |  +- Back to menu  *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   +-Rowlet by Potatoguy45u 2017-06-14 21:54:04
   |  +-Spinning by Potatoguy45u 2017-06-14 21:55:30
   |     +- Congrats asshole. *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |     +- Congrats asshole. (Blank)
   +-Rowlet by Thecalmkitten 2017-05-16 01:05:26
   |  +- male (Blank)
   +-Meowth by Drake_451 2017-04-30 22:30:13
   |  +-Female by Drake_451 2017-05-01 21:13:23
   |  |  +-Take a walk by Drake_451 2017-05-08 23:00:47
   |  |  |  +-A Treecko runs up to you by Drake_451 2018-06-04 01:06:40
   |  |  |  |  +-He wants to eat you by Drake_451 2018-06-04 01:14:13
   |  |  |  |  |  +- He goes about his day while digesting you (Continue as Treecko) (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- He eats your siblings  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- He brings a warning.. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- He wants To AV you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- He wants help (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-You see a stray Rattata  by Drake_451 2017-05-15 21:40:09
   |  |  |  |  +-You got it! by Drake_451 2017-11-13 09:01:46
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Look around a bit by Drake_451 2017-07-15 02:22:52
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Explore the cave by Drake_451 2017-12-26 16:16:14
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Hear a splash from the nearby pond by Drake_451 2017-12-26 16:19:03
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-A Buizel by Drake_451 2017-12-26 16:24:14
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-She decides to eat you by Drake_451 2017-12-26 16:35:17
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Holds off on digesting for a bit to think about your fate (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Ignores you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- She apologizes for the misunderstanding  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- An Azumarill (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Go further into the cave (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Take a nap by the pond by Drake_451 2017-11-13 09:03:47
   |  |  |  |  |  |     +-They were gone by Drake_451 2017-09-04 23:29:49
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-You see some tracks nearby by Drake_451 2018-08-26 07:15:06
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-You're led to a den by Drake_451 2018-09-15 22:35:31
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Go inside to investigate  by Drake_451 2018-09-15 22:37:48
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-You're tackled from behind  by Drake_451 2018-09-15 22:42:39
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Pikachu by Drake_451 2018-09-15 22:57:23
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Eat you by Drake_451 2018-09-29 01:13:55
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Go explore (switch to his perspective) (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Rest and digest  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- His mate returns home (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- AV you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- CV you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Rape you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Arbok (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Charmander (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- You find a hidden tunnel  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Leave and keep looking  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Look elsewhere  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- You encounter a Glaceon (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- You see an Archeops flying above  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- You're pounced on by a stuffed Leafeon  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-You're suddenly trapped by Drake_451 2017-09-23 00:27:22
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-You're captured  by Drake_451 2018-06-17 00:47:45
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-You break free by Drake_451 2018-06-17 00:51:28
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Eat you all by Drake_451 2018-06-17 00:58:18
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Eats you without a pokeball by Drake_451 2018-06-17 01:03:32
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- He is not able to digest you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You digest  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Keeps you as a pet (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Raise you and the others (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Success  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-A girl approaching you by Drake_451 2017-09-23 00:32:48
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Eat you for her dinner by Drake_451 2017-09-23 00:38:17
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-All of you by Drake_451 2017-09-23 00:41:14
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Whole and alive  by Drake_451 2017-11-15 14:56:31
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-The digestion is over rather swiftly  by Drake_451 2018-07-19 23:17:32
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Start over *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-The digestion takes a long time  by Drake_451 2017-11-12 15:39:09
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-The next day by Drake_451 2018-06-21 22:51:46
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Home sweet home  by Drake_451 2018-06-21 22:57:08
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Your curious sister wants to rub your belly  by Drake_451 2018-06-21 23:10:11
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Have fun with your belly  by Drake_451 2018-07-11 21:03:26
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Digestion is underway  by Drake_451 2018-09-30 00:16:06
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Start over *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Continue teasing them as they digest  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Go to sleep  by Drake_451 2018-06-23 22:39:05
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Start over *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Continue and eat more pokemon (or be eaten by) (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Take a nap (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- She eats something else.. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- One of the others disappear (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- She coughs you up (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- She is unable to digest you alll (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Cooked (snuff and cooking) (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- A sibling of yours (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Just you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Raise one of you as a trainer  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Keep you as pets (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- A Greninja approaching you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-You hear something in the trees by Drake_451 2017-09-04 23:32:39
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |     +-A Monferno appears  by Drake_451 2017-09-04 23:39:07
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  +-Decide to see if you can make it by Drake_451 2017-09-04 23:42:03
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  |  +-He catches you! by Drake_451 2017-09-04 23:45:18
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  |  |  +-Somewhere else  by Drake_451 2018-01-09 19:36:59
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  |  |  |  +-Cock by Drake_451 2018-01-09 19:48:35
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  |  |  |     +- Stuff you into another pokemon (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  |  |  |     +- Drink you up himself  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  |  |  +-Enjoys a feline snack  by Drake_451 2017-09-04 23:53:50
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  |  |  |  +-He holds off digesting for a while by Drake_451 2018-08-12 01:18:28
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  +-He encounters a lustful Simisear (switch to his perspective) by Drake_451 2018-08-12 01:26:07
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Agree by Drake_451 2018-08-14 23:43:04
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Asks to travel with you by Drake_451 2018-08-14 23:48:17
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Look for some shelter  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Digest your prey together  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Is satisfied and goes on her way by Drake_451 2018-08-14 23:45:23
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Digest the Meowth in your belly  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Keep looking around  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Follow her (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Asks you to start a family with her (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Decline (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  +- He finds another pokemon to eat (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  |  |  |  +-You digest as he teases you about it by Drake_451 2017-09-05 00:07:44
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Start over *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  |  |  |  +- He falls asleep to digest his prey (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  |  |  +- Had some fun with you first  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  |  +- You jump into a pond (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  +- Stay and try to fight him (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |     +- A bird flies away  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     +-A Lucario had eaten them by Drake_451 2017-07-15 02:32:38
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Run into his mate! by Drake_451 2017-12-08 20:09:26
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-Stuffing you in her maw by Drake_451 2017-12-08 20:17:04
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-The Lucarios start to mate by Drake_451 2017-12-08 20:33:44
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Start over *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- You fall asleep and do not digest  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- You start to digest  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Walking away with you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Pounced! by Drake_451 2018-01-04 21:16:21
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-He was licking his muzzle  by Drake_451 2018-07-04 21:04:44
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- "Ok I won't." (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- "Too bad." (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-He plans to mate with you by Drake_451 2017-10-15 23:14:04
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     +-He falls asleep on you.. by Drake_451 2017-10-16 21:58:42
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  +-Wake him up in the process  by Drake_451 2018-08-07 23:32:07
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  +-He stuffs you inside of his cock by Drake_451 2018-08-07 23:39:20
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  +-The Lucario returns home to digest  by Drake_451 2018-09-10 00:10:22
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Remain there all night by Drake_451 2018-09-10 00:12:46
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Let's you out by Drake_451 2018-09-10 00:15:28
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Makes you an offer by Drake_451 2018-09-10 00:29:54
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Allow him to eat you by Drake_451 2018-09-10 00:42:34
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-He trains by Drake_451 2018-09-11 22:58:34
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-He stops to mate by Drake_451 2018-09-11 23:07:16
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Returns home to sleep  by Drake_451 2018-09-21 23:30:23
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Start over *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Looks for an opponent to fight  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- He goes swimming  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- He goes for a swim (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Stay and become his pet (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Leave and start a new life (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Mounts you again (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Sucks you in (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Are sucked in by Drake_451 2018-08-07 23:51:45
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |     +-Churned into sentient cum by Drake_451 2018-08-07 23:58:05
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |     |  +-Pour you into another Pokemon by Drake_451 2018-08-08 23:50:43
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Ninetales  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Lopunny (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Pikachu (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Another Lucario (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |     |  +-Simply show you off by Drake_451 2018-08-08 00:03:22
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  +- He looks for prey (switch to Lucario's perspective) (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |     |  +- Spill you somewhere  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |     |  +- Drink you for breakfast  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |     +- Are shot out as he climaxes (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  +- The Lucario stuffs you into another Pokèmon  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  +- He keeps you as his slave (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  +- He swallows you next (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  +-Succeed  by Drake_451 2017-10-16 22:04:00
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     +-Another den by Drake_451 2017-10-16 22:07:18
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  +-It is empty by Drake_451 2017-10-16 22:17:05
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  +-It's an egg by Drake_451 2017-10-16 22:22:45
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |  +-You stumble upon a familiar Lucario by Drake_451 2017-10-19 21:05:47
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |  |  +-Confront him  by Drake_451 2017-12-06 15:45:25
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Just eats you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Offers to take care of you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |  |  +- Run away  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |  +- You find a Pichu (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  +- Awaken to find the Lucario staring down at you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  +- Are staring into an open maw (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  +- There is something deeper inside.. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     +- A Charizard sitting on a large rock (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     +- You join them (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     +- He gets up.. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Run into a Charizard (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     +- That things are normal  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Return home (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +-Turns out it was a Zoroark in disguise! by Drake_451 2017-05-15 21:44:35
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Are caught! by Drake_451 2017-06-02 16:18:44
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-CV'ing you by Drake_451 2017-06-02 16:32:58
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Your siblings join you inside (CV) by Drake_451 2017-08-28 23:17:09
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-"...drink you all up." by Drake_451 2017-08-28 23:29:43
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Start over *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Find another prey (Continue as the Zoroark) (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- "...let my mate drink you up." (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- "...make you my children." (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Drinks you up as jizz (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Drinks you up whole (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Eating you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Just miss his clutches and run by Drake_451 2017-05-15 21:50:19
   |  |  |  |  |     +-Run into your den! by Drake_451 2017-05-15 21:53:55
   |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Pulls out one of your siblings  by Drake_451 2017-06-02 19:27:38
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-He reached in one last time (Alt/CV) by Drake_451 2017-06-02 19:34:23
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Lower you into his mouth by Drake_451 2017-07-01 16:28:06
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-He slurps them up (CV) by Drake_451 2017-07-01 16:44:08
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Kept you inside a while  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Started to digest you (continue as the Zoroark) (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Started to digest you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- You come out his other side  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Stuff you with your siblings  by Drake_451 2017-06-03 00:41:07
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Mouth by Drake_451 2017-07-24 16:40:06
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Leaving  by Drake_451 2017-07-24 16:36:58
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Need a nap by Drake_451 2017-06-16 00:06:13
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Another Meowth appeared  by Drake_451 2017-06-16 00:11:50
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Act like you're asleep  by Drake_451 2017-06-16 00:13:28
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Toys with you by Drake_451 2017-06-16 00:17:26
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Too late, he finishes quickly  by Drake_451 2017-06-16 00:24:35
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Just runs off by Drake_451 2018-06-02 23:58:22
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Keep running anyway! by Drake_451 2017-08-28 00:05:09
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Lose him by Drake_451 2017-08-28 00:07:11
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-On a path leading up a mountain  by Drake_451 2017-09-01 23:03:36
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You see a den in a hillside  by Drake_451 2018-06-03 00:02:22
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Check inside  by Drake_451 2018-06-03 00:03:56
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Home to a sleeping pokemon.. by Drake_451 2018-06-03 00:05:51
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Pikachu by Drake_451 2018-06-03 00:08:12
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-She doesn't wake up by Drake_451 2018-06-03 00:18:19
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Continue walking forward  by Drake_451 2018-06-03 19:13:51
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You're approached by a stranger  by Drake_451 2018-06-03 19:15:11
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Sneasel by Drake_451 2018-06-03 19:23:07
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- "No thanks.." (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- "Yes." (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Riolu (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Eevee (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You stop at a stream (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-wait for her to digest  by Drake_451 2018-06-03 00:38:20
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Go back (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Continue the mountain path (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- She suddenly jumped up (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The Zoroark from earlier  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Empty (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Avoid it (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Visitors  by Drake_451 2017-10-29 08:25:34
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Politely decline by Drake_451 2017-10-29 08:26:46
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-They drag you back anyway  by Drake_451 2017-10-29 08:37:36
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-She has a plan   by Drake_451 2017-10-29 17:22:11
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-None of you were picked  by Drake_451 2017-10-29 17:38:57
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Find a place to rest  by Drake_451 2017-10-29 22:47:05
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You fall asleep next by Drake_451 2017-11-29 23:07:26
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You have company  by Drake_451 2017-11-29 23:11:31
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-An uninvited guest  by Drake_451 2017-11-29 23:20:32
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Try to fight him (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Try to run away (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Riolu and Buizel are talking  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The others are awake already  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You hear something at the cave entrance  by Drake_451 2017-11-04 18:54:24
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Company  by Drake_451 2017-11-04 19:08:11
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-In you go... (CV) by Drake_451 2017-11-24 16:37:56
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Make Riolu drink you up by Drake_451 2017-11-24 17:09:45
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Start Over *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-In you go  by Drake_451 2017-11-24 16:44:49
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-"Nah." by Drake_451 2017-11-24 16:51:29
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You slowly disappear  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You become an egg (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- "Of course." (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Let his mate drink you up (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Who? by Drake_451 2017-11-04 19:10:29
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Both (CV) by Drake_451 2017-11-27 20:51:36
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Dinner time  by Drake_451 2017-11-27 21:13:47
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Go to sleep  by Drake_451 2017-12-26 15:57:16
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Are left unharmed  by Drake_451 2017-12-26 16:05:17
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Get let out and try to escape  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Get let out and be his food (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Be her pet (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Are digested  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Leave the cave (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You get stuffed with your friends (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Riolu (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Buizel (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- They eat Riolu and Buizel (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Just a Rattata digging nearby  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- A large shadow appears over you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You hear a sound deeper within the cave  by Drake_451 2017-10-29 22:51:44
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-Take a peek  by Drake_451 2017-10-29 22:54:07
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-A figure appears in front of you by Drake_451 2017-10-29 23:01:11
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-Eating you by Drake_451 2017-10-29 23:06:03
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-The others join you by Drake_451 2017-10-29 23:19:21
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |     +- Start over *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Letting you off with a warning  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Punishing you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- You hear something up above  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Nothing happens  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Wake the others (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Go find some food (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Go your own ways (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Two of you by Drake_451 2017-10-29 17:19:57
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You and Riolu by Drake_451 2018-07-14 02:40:33
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-"Yours.." by Drake_451 2018-07-14 02:48:32
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Start to mate by Drake_451 2018-07-14 03:00:30
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Start over *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Watch and tease as you digest  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- "I don't care just get it over with.." (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- "Neither!" (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- "Hers.." (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You and Buizel by Drake_451 2017-10-29 17:55:16
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Start over *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Riolu and Buizel (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- All three of you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Just one by Drake_451 2017-10-29 17:18:52
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Riolu (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Buizel (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- You (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- One of the Weavile jumps down (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- They shrug and wander away  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Reluctantly agree (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You see a nest up on a tree branch  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Close to a lake (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Get him cornered  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Give up by Drake_451 2017-08-27 15:36:06
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Stumble on a sleeping Pichu (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- See the Zoroark from earlier  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Wants a family  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You get him off before he climaxes (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Crawling inside your mouth  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Tell him to leave (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You sleep peacefully  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Need some real food by Drake_451 2017-06-03 01:04:41
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     +-A pikachu by Drake_451 2017-10-01 16:22:36
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-It turns to thunder wave you by Drake_451 2017-10-01 16:36:26
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-Male by Drake_451 2017-10-01 16:40:17
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-He CVs you by Drake_451 2017-10-02 23:21:18
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-You're unable to speak! by Drake_451 2017-10-02 23:32:02
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Offer you to another Pikachu  by Drake_451 2017-10-02 23:42:25
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Start over  *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- He drinks you up (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Make you his child  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Decline, not caring what happens to you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Accept and become his child  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-He eats you by Drake_451 2017-10-02 08:45:18
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- You digest (Continue as the Pikachu) (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- You digest (start over) (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- He stuffs you even more anyway  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Female (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- It becomes easy prey (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     +-A Pachirisu by Drake_451 2017-06-13 22:15:07
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-You feel you're being watched  by Drake_451 2017-06-06 22:54:24
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-You notice a Noctowl staring at you from high in a tree by Drake_451 2017-06-06 23:01:45
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-You find a small burrow by Drake_451 2017-06-06 23:11:26
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-You hear a noise deeper in the den by Drake_451 2017-08-20 01:44:41
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Crawl inside and check it out (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Stay and hope it's nothing.. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Leave and find somewhere else to stay (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-The burrow is already home to a Sylveon by Drake_451 2017-06-07 23:46:29
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Says you can stay by Drake_451 2017-06-07 23:49:36
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Accept  by Drake_451 2017-06-07 23:53:28
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Say your belly is filled with prey (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Tell the truth (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Decline  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Wraps his feelers around you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-A Sneasel emerged from deeper within  by Drake_451 2017-06-06 23:33:10
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-You're dinner  by Drake_451 2017-06-06 23:46:10
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Start over *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- He yiffs you instead  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- A hungry Umbreon tries to crawl inside  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- You hear the Noctowl start flying...and getting closer  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- You see a pair of eyes looking at you from the shadows  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- You get lost (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     +- A Pidgey (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Eating you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Slit (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Stuff you into his cock (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-He reached in one last time  by Drake_451 2017-05-15 22:14:07
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-He planned to stuff you elsewhere  by Drake_451 2017-05-16 19:57:12
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-In his cock by Drake_451 2017-05-31 09:03:31
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |     +-He swallows you down as is by Drake_451 2018-08-10 23:04:04
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |     |  +-You tell them to enjoy their stay by Drake_451 2018-08-23 07:20:52
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Explore a cave (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Go swimming  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |     |  +- You start to digest (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |     |  +- You remain inside a while (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |     +-He Leaves you be for now by Drake_451 2017-05-31 09:07:04
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |     |  +-The Zoroark decides to sleep  by Drake_451 2017-06-14 23:40:48
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  +-Stops to mate with a female Lucario  by Drake_451 2017-09-10 23:18:45
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Continue as a Riolu by Drake_451 2017-06-15 00:27:42
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Left you on your own by Drake_451 2017-06-15 00:30:25
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-You start to feel hungry  by adrian12 2018-07-16 05:52:47
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-keep searching by adrian12 2018-07-16 05:55:24
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-eat berries by adrian12 2018-07-16 05:54:18
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- You return to your former home (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Stayed to raise you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Start over? *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Just sucks you up whole (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |     |  +- The Zoroark plans to mate (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |     +- You turn into cum (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-You were sent to join them by Drake_451 2017-05-15 22:28:25
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |     +- Start over *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Was satisfied and went on his way (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Eventually gives up and leaves (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     +- Jump into a pond! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- It ran away! (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- You find a large rock (Blank)
   |  |  +-You hear something at the entrance  by Drake_451 2017-05-01 21:34:03
   |  |     +-A Charizard! by Drake_451 2018-07-05 21:26:22
   |  |     |  +-Oops, you should have thought that through.. by Drake_451 2018-07-05 21:36:32
   |  |     |  |  +- You pass through (full tour) (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  +- You start to digest  (Blank)
   |  |     |  +- It retreats  (Blank)
   |  |     +-A hungry Vaporeon by Drake_451 2017-05-01 21:38:32
   |  |     |  +-Fights back! by Drake_451 2017-05-01 21:40:56
   |  |     |  |  +-you pass out by Drake_451 2017-10-22 22:41:45
   |  |     |  |  |  +-Offer to be her slave  by Drake_451 2017-10-22 22:52:02
   |  |     |  |  |  |  +-"Will do my best." by Drake_451 2017-10-22 23:03:26
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Wants you to pleasure her more by Drake_451 2017-10-22 23:09:49
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Here goes nothing by Drake_451 2017-10-22 23:30:09
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Sleeps with you in place  by Drake_451 2017-10-23 08:40:31
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You're going to be breakfast  (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- She wants you to help her hunt (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Sucks you in completely  (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Lets you out (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Try to run now that she is distracted! (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Head first  (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Wants to stuff you inside her somewhere.. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  +- "Will do my best." <Lie> (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  +- Try to distract her...then escape  (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  +-Eat you! by Drake_451 2017-07-30 01:36:59
   |  |     |  |     +-Digest. (Continue as the Vaporeon) by Drake_451 2017-05-01 22:05:34
   |  |     |  |     |  +-Get laid by a Lucario by Drake_451 2017-05-01 22:12:42
   |  |     |  |     |  |  +-The Lucario is gone by Drake_451 2017-05-01 22:15:47
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  +-You spot a Sylveon walking up to you by Drake_451 2017-05-01 22:29:37
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  +-She wants you to unbirth her by MrPeculiar 2017-05-14 17:06:23
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Switch to Sylveon's Perspective (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Continue with Vaporeon (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Time Skip to Birth (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  +-You think she looks tasty... by Drake_451 2017-05-01 22:39:42
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Just let her digest by Drake_451 2017-05-01 22:46:22
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-A weird shrine  by Drake_451 2017-05-21 00:16:33
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You carry on (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- A Mew appears  (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- A pond (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Let her out...but only through your exit when the time comes (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  +- She suddenly starts to eat you! (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  +- She wants to be friends  (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  +- You are stopped by a lustful male Braixen  (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  +- You are ambushed by a hungry Grovyle (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  |  +- The Lucario is still sleeping  (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  |  +- The Lucario is gone...and you're pregnant  (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  +- Go to sleep  (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     +-Digest. (Game over) by Drake_451 2017-11-30 08:36:00
   |  |     |  |     |  +- Start over *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |     |  |     +- Wake up still in her stomach  (Blank)
   |  |     |  +- Whimpers and flees! (Blank)
   |  |     +- One of your neighbors, an Eevee (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Sandshrew by FrozenEvil 2017-04-21 13:06:22
   |  +-Yes. by RentheFlygon 2018-09-20 06:23:57
   |  |  +-The Male Above Is Actually Female, So This Is The Real Female. by ButterBelly 2019-02-16 06:42:52
   |  |  +-Female by ButterBelly 2019-02-16 06:41:07
   |  |  +- The Real Male. (Blank)
   |  +-No. by RentheFlygon 2018-09-20 06:23:42
   +-Lucario by Drake_451 2017-04-18 09:01:20
   |  +-Female by Drake_451 2017-04-22 15:56:57
   |  |  +-The forest  by Drake_451 2017-04-22 16:03:15
   |  |  |  +-A Pidgey nest in a tree by Drake_451 2017-04-22 16:08:42
   |  |  |  |  +-The bird suspects nothing! by Drake_451 2017-04-22 16:16:32
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Swallow it! by Drake_451 2017-04-22 16:22:33
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You find a vacant cave  by Drake_451 2017-04-30 09:32:06
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You leave to hunt for more prey  by Drake_451 2017-04-30 17:12:44
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Pikachu den by Drake_451 2017-04-30 17:19:20
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Go get them! by Drake_451 2017-04-30 17:22:32
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-4 Pikachu siblings by Drake_451 2017-04-30 17:26:48
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Dig in! by Drake_451 2017-04-30 17:34:46
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Eat it too by Drake_451 2017-05-31 09:15:40
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You go back out to hunt  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You wake up dangling from a Dragonair's mouth  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Want to have some fun first  by Drake_451 2017-05-12 22:16:10
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-Male by Drake_451 2017-05-12 22:19:25
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Attempts to pleasure you by Drake_451 2017-05-12 22:26:29
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-He's still going in your belly by Drake_451 2017-05-12 22:36:20
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-And have some peace and quiet  by Drake_451 2017-05-12 22:44:10
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- You feel refreshed  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- And find yourself pregnant by the Pikachu  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- And find a Zoroark waiting for you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- You leave him be, as you're full enough  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Crawls into your slit (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Female  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Prepare to cook them (snuff and cooking) (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- A protective Raichu (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Wait patiently' (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Persian (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You have a visitor  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You get caught in a human trap by Drake_451 2017-04-22 16:36:22
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Swallow it  by Drake_451 2017-04-22 16:43:11
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Are let out (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Start digesting  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Keep you as a pet (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You are approached by a male Zoroark (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- It forces you to spit it out! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- A Pidgeot suddenly grabs you with its talons! (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- A Blaziken walking towards you  (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- An Emolga flying nearby  (Blank)
   |  |  +- The mountains  (Blank)
   |  |  +- The ocean  (Blank)
   |  |  +- A human city (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Pidgey. by FrozenEvil 2017-04-02 13:08:16
   |  +- female (Blank)
   |  +- male (Blank)
   +-Liepard by Drake_451 2017-03-25 08:41:46
   |  +-Female by Drake_451 2017-03-25 08:45:34
   |  |  +-Take a stroll by Drake_451 2017-03-28 00:03:56
   |  |  |  +-Tasty looking Riolu by Drake_451 2017-04-09 22:19:11
   |  |  |  |  +-Lunch time by Drake_451 2017-04-15 08:12:49
   |  |  |  |  |  +- You see a really large tree (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- You stop at the ocean  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +-Use her as a sex toy by Drake_451 2017-04-09 22:39:24
   |  |  |  |  |  +-She is good where she is.. by Drake_451 2017-04-15 08:20:35
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You encounter a Weavile by Drake_451 2017-04-15 20:53:26
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Lustful by Drake_451 2017-04-15 23:01:23
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Suck the Riolu into your womb by Tacogun14 2018-12-19 08:24:55
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Nothing happened (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- That you're pregnant with several eggs! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Leave her as is by Drake_451 2017-04-15 23:08:23
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Remain standing and let him proceed  by Drake_451 2017-04-15 23:15:23
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Plans to eat you and the Riolu by anon4321 2017-04-20 02:37:13
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Cock vore you! by anon4321 2017-04-20 03:00:19
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Swallow you down as jizz! by Drake_451 2017-04-21 23:15:21
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Start over *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Turn the Liepard into a massive load of spunk! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Swallow you down, intact! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Swallow you! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Plans to eat you and keep the Riolu as his own toy (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Run away and play hard to get (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Ruc away scared (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Not interested, run away (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Hungry  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Friendly  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You find a hole that may or may not be a home to something.. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Turn her into a cock (transformation) by Drake_451 2017-04-09 22:46:59
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-The Riolu maintains her consciousness but cannot say or do anything  by Drake_451 2017-04-09 22:52:25
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You stumble upon a Pikachu by Drake_451 2017-04-09 22:56:39
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Feed it to your cock by Drake_451 2017-04-09 23:00:56
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Drink the Pikachu yourself  by Drake_451 2017-04-09 23:07:08
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Experiment with your toys further  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Find and eat a solid prey (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Rape her (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Just eat it (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Stuff your cock in its mouth (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You find a female Persian (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You're pounced by a lustful male Lucario (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The Riolu is nothing more than a cock now until you release her  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Let her out.. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Take her into your womb (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Stuff her into your womb (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-Horny looking Sylveon by Drake_451 2017-03-29 08:52:25
   |  |  |  |  +-You're caught in his feelers before getting away by Drake_451 2017-03-29 09:07:02
   |  |  |  |  |  +-He keeps you as a slave, though you will live in his belly when he's not 'playing' with you by Drake_451 2017-03-29 09:23:13
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Let him do what he wants, you don't want to be digested by Drake_451 2017-03-29 20:55:52
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You see that you're pregnant  by Drake_451 2017-03-29 21:07:13
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Tell him you're hungry  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Tell him you're pregnant  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- He swallows some prey for your breakfast  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Resist; digesting is better than this (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- He takes his leave  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- He starts to eat you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Willingly go along with him (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Jump away from the feelers (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Hungry looking Sceptile (Blank)
   |  |  +- See a visitor coming your way.. (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Noivern by NoctaliEquinox 2017-03-21 21:08:06
   |  +-Male by NoctaliEquinox 2017-03-26 02:31:14
   |  |  +-Pillaging. by FrozenEvil 2017-09-29 08:08:25
   |  |  |  +- Stride in and do what you want! (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Sneak into the village through someone's back garden. (Blank)
   |  |  +-Find something to eat by NoctaliEquinox 2017-03-26 02:34:58
   |  |     +-Berry bush. by FrozenEvil 2017-04-21 17:52:31
   |  |     |  +-Treating yourself by FrozenEvil 2019-01-08 20:15:14
   |  |     |  |  +- Go out exploring! (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  +- Masturbate. (Blank)
   |  |     |  +- Nah, continue flying and look for something else. (Blank)
   |  |     +-Fly down to eat it by NoctaliEquinox 2017-03-28 20:53:41
   |  |        +-Find the Vulpix's den by anon4321 2018-10-26 19:14:40
   |  |        |  +-Stuff yourself silly! by anon4321 2018-10-26 19:51:25
   |  |        |  |  +-Two Ninetales! by anon4321 2018-10-26 19:58:58
   |  |        |  |  |  +-Up the butt! by Smuxray 2018-10-26 21:34:17
   |  |        |  |  |  |  +-Noivern's Fun by anon4321 2019-01-08 10:46:35
   |  |        |  |  |  |     +- Bat booty time! (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  +- Down the cock! (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  +- Down the throat! (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  +- More Vulpixes (Blank)
   |  |        |  +- Shove them down your cock! (Blank)
   |  |        +- Look for something to do (Blank)
   |  |        +- Go pick on some villagers  (Blank)
   |  +-Female by NoctaliEquinox 2017-03-26 02:27:20
   |     +-Prey spotted! by FrozenEvil 2017-04-03 11:50:16
   |     |  +- Eevee! (Blank)
   |     |  +- Human! (Blank)
   |     +- Hunt a human from the village (Blank)
   |     +- Hunt in the forest (Blank)
   +-Sewaddle by FrozenEvil 2017-03-20 12:16:39
   |  +-Male Sewaddle. by FrozenEvil 2017-03-20 12:25:09
   |  |  +- Go to the meadow! (Blank)
   |  |  +- Just wander around. (Blank)
   |  |  +- Out in the grass. (Blank)
   |  +- Other? (Blank)
   |  +- Female! (Blank)
   +-Persian by FrozenEvil 2017-03-19 06:08:42
   |  +-Female by ProwlingTigers 2017-06-07 22:00:41
   |  |  +-Pikachu by Drake_451 2017-07-30 01:32:15
   |  |  |  +-A hungry Blaziken steps in and challenges you for it by Drake_451 2017-07-30 01:40:29
   |  |  |  |  +-You attack and fail! by Drake_451 2017-07-30 01:45:47
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Leaves (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Walks towards you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- You slink away in shame  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- You attack and knock him down! (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- It falls asleep  (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- It notices you (Blank)
   |  |  +-A Lone Human Child by ProwlingTigers 2017-06-07 22:13:43
   |  |  |  +-Eat her by ProwlingTigers 2017-06-16 09:59:47
   |  |  |     +- continue devouring her (Blank)
   |  |  |     +- let her go (Blank)
   |  |  +- Squirtle (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Typhlosion by FrozenEvil 2017-03-19 05:45:49
   |  +-The forest! by FrozenEvil 2017-03-19 06:18:01
   |  +-The beach! by FrozenEvil 2017-03-19 05:48:51
   |     +-Raids and odd devices. by FrozenEvil 2017-03-19 06:38:54
   |     |  +- Through the caves! (Blank)
   |     |  +- Through the forest! (Blank)
   |     |  +- Down the beach! (Blank)
   |     +-Pelipper! by FrozenEvil 2017-03-19 06:46:08
   |        +-Waking up early. by FrozenEvil 2017-03-19 06:39:57
   |        |  +-Snacking. by FrozenEvil 2017-03-19 06:49:38
   |        |  |  +-Eating an Eevee. by FrozenEvil 2017-03-29 03:14:02
   |        |  |  |  +- Go for a walk. (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  +- Go for a rest. (Blank)
   |        |  |  +- Continue walking, you don't spot anything. (Blank)
   |        |  +-Possible prey? by FrozenEvil 2017-03-19 06:41:40
   |        |     +- No. You turn and continue walking. (Blank)
   |        |     +- No. You don't and turn around to take a dump. (Blank)
   |        |     +- Yes! You pick it up to get a closer look. (Blank)
   |        +- 2 hours! (Blank)
   |        +- 1 hour! (Blank)
   |        +- 40 minutes! (Blank)
   |        +- 30 minutes! (Blank)
   +-Choice sheet III. by FrozenEvil 2017-10-02 23:48:31
   |  +-M/f by FrozenEvil 2017-10-23 16:05:26
   |  |  +- Female (Blank)
   |  |  +- Male (Blank)
   |  +-unused page by FrozenEvil 2017-10-02 23:47:48
   |  |  +-Missingno by LittleSofty 2018-11-07 00:26:14
   |  |     +-Do something unpredictable by LittleSofty 2018-11-07 00:43:59
   |  |     |  +- The transformation of the world has begun.  Hypno's snake comes alive and devours the woman (Cock vore). (Blank)
   |  |     |  +- Hypno is a pervert.  He hypnotizes the woman into fulfilling his desires. (Blank)
   |  |     |  +- Hypno is a voyeur.  He hypnotizes Lapras into devouring the woman. (Blank)
   |  |     +- Corrupt her save file (Blank)
   |  |     +- Grant her request, but devour the Pokemon in the Hall of Fame in exchange (Blank)
   |  +-Artist. by FrozenEvil 2017-03-19 13:17:12
   |  |  +-The forest. by FrozenEvil 2018-02-15 02:55:21
   |  |  |  +- A cave entrance! (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- A glowing lake! (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- An overgrown downed plane! (Blank)
   |  |  +-The park. by FrozenEvil 2017-03-19 13:55:16
   |  |  |  +-Legendary flyer! by FrozenEvil 2017-03-20 16:21:10
   |  |  |  |  +- Ho-oh! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Moltres! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Zapdos! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Articuno! (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-Last looks! by FrozenEvil 2017-03-20 16:12:55
   |  |  |     +-Ass of a Seviper! by reptilemk5 2019-01-27 16:51:53
   |  |  |     |  +- That Was Fast. *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |     +- Pussy of a Scolipede! (Blank)
   |  |  +-Peeking over a fence. by FrozenEvil 2017-03-19 13:21:43
   |  |     +-An annoying noise. by FrozenEvil 2017-03-19 16:57:17
   |  |     |  +- Back to (Non-trainer) Human! *Looped Link!* (Choice sheet III.)
   |  |     |  +- Back to the beginning! *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |     +-Sex with an Arcanine! by FrozenEvil 2017-03-19 14:20:54
   |  |     |  +-Transformed. by FrozenEvil 2017-03-19 17:57:59
   |  |     |  |  +-Leafy pal! by FrozenEvil 2017-04-20 11:38:35
   |  |     |  |  |  +-Eevee. by FrozenEvil 2017-04-21 12:58:57
   |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Go find something to eat together! (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Go exploring together! (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  +- You like the Arcanine more, decline! (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  +- To a lake you found once! (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  +- Randomly venture forth! (Blank)
   |  |     |  +-Keep it a secret! by FrozenEvil 2017-03-19 14:23:10
   |  |     |     +- Opens her maw... (Blank)
   |  |     |     +- Sneaks you back into your garden! (Blank)
   |  |     +- It's coming from the 20 year old's garden! (Blank)
   |  |     +- It's the Persian next door! (Blank)
   |  +-Farmhand. by FrozenEvil 2017-10-02 23:50:02
   |     +-Doghouse. by FrozenEvil 2017-10-02 01:43:06
   |     |  +-The Farmer's son. by FrozenEvil 2017-10-02 23:52:34
   |     |  |  +-Testing the fire-type. by FrozenEvil 2017-10-02 23:56:50
   |     |  |  |  +- "...I don't know how to do that, can you help?" (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  +- "...I'll  do that in a little while, but thanks for reminding me." (Blank)
   |     |  |  +- "...My dad would like you to come with everyone to the farmer's expo in the town." (Blank)
   |     |  |  +- "...I'm going around, checking up on what everyone's doing." (Blank)
   |     |  +- Check up on one of the dogs alone in the room to the left. (Blank)
   |     |  +- Feed the dogs! (Blank)
   |     +-Feeding time. by FrozenEvil 2017-03-20 12:35:50
   |     |  +-Pig food! by FrozenEvil 2017-03-20 12:47:52
   |     |  |  +-Pig poop. by FrozenEvil 2017-03-20 12:52:01
   |     |  |  +- You're not digesting! (Blank)
   |     |  +- The machine doesn't break! (Blank)
   |     +-Messy! by FrozenEvil 2017-03-19 05:36:05
   |     |  +- You get stuck in the floor! (Blank)
   |     |  +- The Emboar eats you in his sleep! (Blank)
   |     +-Decisions! by FrozenEvil 2017-03-29 19:23:22
   |     |  +-The Miltanks! by ArrowversePreds 2018-01-25 18:42:20
   |     |  |  +- Eat a miltank (Blank)
   |     |  +- The ducks in the pond! (Blank)
   |     |  +- The Mareep and Flaaffy! (Blank)
   |     |  +- The Pidgeys at the coop! (Blank)
   |     +-In the stables. by FrozenEvil 2017-03-18 14:54:21
   |        +-Ponyta! by FrozenEvil 2017-03-29 19:21:47
   |        |  +- An escape from the farm! (Blank)
   |        |  +- Her pregnant vagina! (Blank)
   |        +-Eaten by an equine! by FrozenEvil 2017-03-18 15:07:10
   |        |  +- You realize you're not digesting! (Blank)
   |        |  +- You realize you're digesting! (Blank)
   |        |  +- The Rapidash starts to talk! (Blank)
   |        +- You grab more hay bales. (Blank)
   +-Dratini by FrozenEvil 2017-03-21 12:43:11
   |  +- Go hunting! (Blank)
   |  +- Go to see your friend! (Blank)
   +-Ninetales by FrozenEvil 2017-03-17 18:44:12
   |  +-Go hunting for something other than berries! by FrozenEvil 2017-03-17 16:48:06
   |  |  +- Go hunting for something other than berries! *Looped Link!* (Hunting duo.)
   |  +-Test out their non-digestion claims! by FrozenEvil 2017-03-17 16:43:21
   |  |  +- Test out their non-digestion claims! *Looped Link!* (Telling the truth!)
   |  +- Travel through time! *Looped Link!* (Travel through time!)
   |  +- Go exploring in the forest! *Looped Link!* (Explorers!)
   +-Growlithe by FrozenEvil 2017-03-19 18:01:06
   |  +- Sewaddle! *Looped Link!* (A Sewaddle!)
   |  +- Caterpie! *Looped Link!* (A Caterpie! )
   |  +- Solrock! *Looped Link!* (A Solrock! )
   +-Kirlia by clampaste 2017-02-07 01:01:42
   |  +-Find someone to eat you... by clampaste 2017-02-07 03:05:35
   |  |  +-Wake up one of your trainer's other Pokemon... by clampaste 2017-02-07 01:26:35
   |  |  |  +-A Seductive Sceptile... by ButterBelly 2019-01-21 05:44:19
   |  |  |  |  +- What Am I Waiting For? (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-A sweet, gentle Milotic... by clampaste 2017-02-07 11:05:06
   |  |  |  |  +-Happily obliges... by reptilemk5 2019-01-27 16:21:37
   |  |  |  |  +- Suggests something "different..." (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-An overeager Lopunny... by clampaste 2017-02-07 02:33:04
   |  |  |  +-An inexperienced Scrafty... by clampaste 2017-02-07 04:18:35
   |  |  |  +-A big, strong Machoke... by clampaste 2017-02-07 01:38:32
   |  |  |     +-He wants to eat you a different way this time... by clampaste 2017-02-07 03:07:20
   |  |  |     |  +-He wants to eat you with his ass. by clampaste 2017-02-07 04:04:23
   |  |  |     |  |  +-Agree to be eaten by his ass... by clampaste 2017-02-07 04:11:20
   |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Decide to go deeper... by clampaste 2017-02-10 00:11:01
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Start Over *Looped Link!* (Kirlia)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Main Menu *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Stay right there. by clampaste 2017-02-07 04:12:54
   |  |  |     |  |  |     +- Start Over *Looped Link!* (Kirlia)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     +- Main Menu *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |     |  |  +- Refuse, and insist on being swallowed normally... *Looped Link!* (You refuse and insist on being swallowed normally...)
   |  |  |     |  +-He wants to eat you with his cock. by clampaste 2017-02-07 03:11:18
   |  |  |     |     +-You agree to enter his cock... by clampaste 2017-02-07 03:27:35
   |  |  |     |     |  +-Continue as Machoke by clampaste 2017-02-07 03:31:50
   |  |  |     |     |  |  +-His trainer, having heard all the noise... by clampaste 2017-02-07 03:41:24
   |  |  |     |     |  |  |  +-Fuck his [female] trainer... by clampaste 2017-02-07 03:59:48
   |  |  |     |     |  |  |  |  +- Start Over *Looped Link!* (Kirlia)
   |  |  |     |     |  |  |  |  +- Main Menu *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |     |     |  |  |  +-Fuck his [male] trainer... by clampaste 2017-02-07 03:53:07
   |  |  |     |     |  |  |     +- Start Over *Looped Link!* (Kirlia)
   |  |  |     |     |  |  |     +- Main Menu *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |     |     |  |  +-The neighbor's Gardevoir out on a stroll... by clampaste 2017-02-07 03:36:11
   |  |  |     |     |  |     +- Start Over *Looped Link!* (Kirlia)
   |  |  |     |     |  |     +- Main Menu *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |     |     |  +- Start Over *Looped Link!* (Kirlia)
   |  |  |     |     +-You refuse and insist on being swallowed normally... by clampaste 2017-02-07 03:16:37
   |  |  |     |        +- You eagerly prepare to be swallowed whole... *Looped Link!* (You eagerly prepare to be swallowed whole...)
   |  |  |     +-You refuse, and insist that you only want to be swallowed. by clampaste 2017-02-07 02:28:43
   |  |  |     |  +- You eagerly prepare to be swallowed whole... *Looped Link!* (You eagerly prepare to be swallowed whole...)
   |  |  |     +-He wants to mate with you first... by clampaste 2017-02-07 01:42:34
   |  |  |        +-Promise to have sex with him afterwards by clampaste 2017-02-07 02:24:29
   |  |  |        |  +-You eagerly prepare to be swallowed whole... by clampaste 2017-02-07 02:26:03
   |  |  |        |     +- Start Over *Looped Link!* (Kirlia)
   |  |  |        |     +- Main Menu *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |        +-Agree to sex [male Kirlia] by clampaste 2017-02-07 02:19:35
   |  |  |        |  +-You eagerly prepare to be swallowed whole... by clampaste 2017-02-07 02:21:49
   |  |  |        |     +- Start Over *Looped Link!* (Kirlia)
   |  |  |        |     +- Main Menu *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |        +-Agree to sex [female Kirlia] by clampaste 2017-02-07 02:03:57
   |  |  |           +-You eagerly prepare to be swallowed whole... by clampaste 2017-02-07 02:17:05
   |  |  |              +- Start Over *Looped Link!* (Kirlia)
   |  |  |              +- Main Menu *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  +-Try to find a predator out in the wild... by clampaste 2017-02-07 01:21:51
   |  |     +-Check the nearby river... by MemeMachine 2018-11-15 22:30:36
   |  |     |  +-You decide to call attention to yourself by MemeMachine 2018-11-15 22:51:47
   |  |     |  |  +-a disturbance in the water! by MemeMachine 2018-11-15 23:01:21
   |  |     |  |     +-Suddenly... by MemeMachine 2018-11-15 23:09:41
   |  |     |  |        +-You demand to be fucked by the primal beast! by MemeMachine 2018-11-15 23:20:29
   |  |     |  |           +-You teleport out of its grasp. by MemeMachine 2018-11-15 23:34:45
   |  |     |  |           |  +-The Gyarados destroys your pussy by MemeMachine 2018-11-15 23:42:04
   |  |     |  |           |     +-massive dragon's meat begin to swell by MemeMachine 2018-11-15 23:57:41
   |  |     |  |           |        +-You look down... by MemeMachine 2018-11-16 00:02:40
   |  |     |  |           |           +-Erotic Gulp by MemeMachine 2018-11-16 00:11:48
   |  |     |  |           |              +-He swallows you  hard by MemeMachine 2018-11-16 00:23:31
   |  |     |  |           |                 +-Final Destination for Kirlia by MemeMachine 2018-11-16 00:37:22
   |  |     |  |           |                    +-The end by MemeMachine 2018-11-16 00:41:28
   |  |     |  |           |                       +- Back to start *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |     |  |           +- You teleport out of its grasp. *Looped Link!* (Staying in the forest)
   |  |     |  +- You decide to call attention to yourself (Blank)
   |  |     +-Look up into the trees... by clampaste 2017-02-10 00:14:31
   |  |     |  +-Friendly Serperior... by reptilemk5 2019-01-27 16:27:32
   |  |     |  +-Hungry Decidueye... by clampaste 2017-02-07 20:18:20
   |  |     |  |  +-Continue as Kirlia... by clampaste 2017-02-07 20:19:19
   |  |     |  |  |  +-Ask to stay inside him forever... by clampaste 2017-02-10 00:25:22
   |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Start Over *Looped Link!* (Kirlia)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Main Menu *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |     |  |  |  +-Give up, and allow yourself to be digested... by clampaste 2017-02-10 00:07:12
   |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Start Over *Looped Link!* (Kirlia)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Main Menu *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |     |  |  |  +-Ask to be let out... by clampaste 2017-02-07 20:22:51
   |  |     |  |  |     +-Teleport out anyway... by Gemdragon 2017-11-19 22:16:36
   |  |     |  |  |     |  +- Wake up one of the other pokemon in the house. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |     |  +- Go back outside. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |     +-Offer sex in exchange for release... by clampaste 2017-02-10 00:30:10
   |  |     |  |  |     |  +-Prepare to mate with him (Female Kirlia) by sexysnivy 2018-09-30 03:08:18
   |  |     |  |  |     |  |  +- n *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |     |  |  |     |  +- Try to escape... (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |     |  +- Prepare to mate with him (Male Kirlia) (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |     +-Give up, and allow yourself to be digested... by clampaste 2017-02-10 00:07:12
   |  |     |  |  |        +- Start Over *Looped Link!* (Kirlia)
   |  |     |  |  |        +- Main Menu *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |     |  |  +- Continue as Decidueye... (Blank)
   |  |     |  +- Lustful Tangela... (Blank)
   |  |     +- Search through the undergrowth... (Blank)
   |  +-Find someone to eat... by clampaste 2017-02-07 01:04:05
   |     +-A Great Meal by MrPeculiar 2017-04-22 13:41:26
   |     |  +- A mawile (Blank)
   |     |  +- A human girl. (Blank)
   |     |  +- A gardevoir. (Blank)
   |     |  +- A lopunny (Blank)
   |     +-Find lots of little Pokemon to fill your tummy... by clampaste 2017-02-07 01:23:49
   +-Treecko by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-25 16:55:53
   |  +-Male by WarlockSnorlax 2018-12-11 00:14:21
   |  |  +-I'm about to be a trainer's starter. by WarlockSnorlax 2018-12-11 00:15:47
   |  |  |  +-Male. by WarlockSnorlax 2018-12-11 00:28:33
   |  |  |  |  +-Your trainer, looking rather hungry.  by WarlockSnorlax 2018-12-12 16:56:43
   |  |  |  |     +-Submissively! by WarlockSnorlax 2018-12-12 17:10:54
   |  |  |  |     |  +-A time later  by WarlockSnorlax 2018-12-12 17:17:29
   |  |  |  |     |     +- You were "released'. Start over? *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |  |     +- With a fight!  (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Female. (Blank)
   |  |  +- I'm wild and hanging around the forest. (Blank)
   |  +- Female (Blank)
   +-Mewtwo by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-25 16:53:32
   |  +-Female by Drake_451 2017-09-25 19:15:14
   |  |  +-Forest by Drake_451 2017-09-25 19:17:05
   |  |  |  +-See a Pikachu den by Drake_451 2017-09-25 19:22:04
   |  |  |  |  +-Teleport inside  by Drake_451 2018-07-25 23:01:26
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Endure it and digest them by Drake_451 2018-07-25 23:04:59
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Absorb them by Drake_451 2018-07-25 23:09:30
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Your breasts by Drake_451 2018-07-25 23:16:13
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Your butt (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- It's over swiftly  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Spit them back out (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- You are jumped from behind  (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- See a patch of flowers (Blank)
   |  |  +- Cave (Blank)
   |  +-Male by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-25 21:57:15
   |     +-Bored by Gemdragon 2017-11-19 20:13:45
   |     |  +-Rayquaza by adrian12 2018-07-16 05:08:52
   |     |  +-Lugia by Gemdragon 2017-11-19 20:26:53
   |     |     +-Lugia accepts your challenge. by Gemdragon 2018-01-05 23:37:25
   |     |     |  +-Lugia wins. by Gemdragon 2018-01-05 23:42:32
   |     |     |  |  +-Lugia wants you to satisfy other desires. by adrian12 2018-07-16 05:11:00
   |     |     |  |  |  +- start (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  +- Lugia wants a meal. (Blank)
   |     |     |  +- You are. (Blank)
   |     |     +- Lugia refuses. (Blank)
   |     +-Hungry by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-25 22:05:58
   |     |  +-Forest by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-26 22:18:36
   |     |  |  +-Braixen by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-26 22:36:08
   |     |  |  |  +-Begin to eat her by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-27 00:11:47
   |     |  |  |  |  +-Look around for another pokèmon to serve you by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-29 20:20:56
   |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Another Mewtwo by adrian12 2018-07-16 02:03:52
   |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Lucario by Drake_451 2017-04-02 10:30:51
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Eat her too by Drake_451 2017-04-02 10:39:35
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Digest them both  by Drake_451 2017-04-02 10:46:03
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- A Zoroark suddenly tries to attack you (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Look for another prey (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You're feeling lustful, and look for another pokemon (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Let one out (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Bring her back with you as a slave  (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Sylveon (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Gardevoir (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  +-Return to your sanctuary to digest your meal by NoctaliEquinox 2017-10-23 16:52:49
   |     |  |  |  |     +- Look for more prey (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |     +- Look for something new (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  +-Decide to punish her by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-26 22:40:34
   |     |  |  |     +- Stuff her in your cock (Blank)
   |     |  |  |     +- Rape her (Blank)
   |     |  |  +- Gardevoir (Blank)
   |     |  +- Ocean (Blank)
   |     |  +- Desert (Blank)
   |     |  +- A town (Blank)
   |     |  +- Mountains  (Blank)
   |     +- Lustful (Blank)
   +-Salazzle by MrWhatever 2017-06-14 19:33:56
   |  +-Snack on a mind-controlled Salandit by gigaredpanther 2016-12-18 22:30:52
   |  |  +-You hear the click of a camera... by MrWhatever 2017-05-30 18:18:51
   |  |  |  +-Stop her by MrWhatever 2017-05-30 18:23:19
   |  |  |  |  +-Eat her by MrWhatever 2017-06-13 20:45:22
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Clothes ruin the flavor, get rid of them by MrWhatever 2017-06-21 01:37:58
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Find something by yourself (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- See what your Salandits have gathered (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Eat her immediately (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Command her to pleasure you (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-Fight her Pokemon by MrWhatever 2017-03-27 21:07:50
   |  |  |     +- A Grubbin... (Blank)
   |  |  |     +- A Marill! (Blank)
   |  |  |     +- A Marill! (Blank)
   |  |  |     +- A Trumbeak! (Blank)
   |  |  +- Command the boys to feed you prey (Blank)
   |  |  +- Summon a feast of Salandit (Blank)
   |  +-Have one of your Salandits pleasure you by MrWhatever 2016-12-19 20:26:41
   |  |  +-Eat him by MrWhatever 2017-03-14 00:25:50
   |  |  |  +-Command them to bring you prey by MrWhatever 2017-05-16 20:11:55
   |  |  |     +-Punish Him by MrWhatever 2017-03-26 22:00:07
   |  |  |     |  +- Anal vore him (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  +- Eat him (Blank)
   |  |  |     +- Dismiss him (Blank)
   |  |  +- Push him off (Blank)
   |  +- Tell your Salandits to find something for you (Blank)
   |  +- Go find something to eat (Blank)
   +-Purrloin by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-06 21:28:02
   |  +-Female by NoctaliEquinox 2017-01-03 10:05:18
   |  |  +-A Mansion by NoctaliEquinox 2017-01-18 22:04:49
   |  |  |  +-Try to climb through a window  by NoctaliEquinox 2017-01-18 22:10:46
   |  |  |  |  +-You see it's a kitchen  by NoctaliEquinox 2017-01-23 22:53:40
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Try another room (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Look for shiny things  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Check the fridge (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +-A young girl walks in as you enter the doorway  by NoctaliEquinox 2017-01-18 22:17:04
   |  |  |  |  |  +-To the kitchen to eat you by NoctaliEquinox 2017-05-31 20:06:25
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Start over *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |  |  |  +-To put you back outside  by NoctaliEquinox 2017-01-24 18:50:02
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Go back in by NoctaliEquinox 2017-03-13 14:17:13
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-The door on the right  by NoctaliEquinox 2017-03-13 14:22:52
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You notice a hallway to the left by NoctaliEquinox 2017-04-05 22:49:31
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-The right by NoctaliEquinox 2017-04-05 22:52:29
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-The girl from earlier  by Drake_451 2017-04-07 05:48:13
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Eating you herself  by Drake_451 2018-07-15 00:27:11
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-She digests you by Drake_451 2018-07-15 00:30:52
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Slowly, and humiliating  by Drake_451 2018-07-16 23:19:04
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Start over *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Continue as pudge on her butt (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Quickly  by Drake_451 2018-07-15 00:34:22
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Start over *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- She is unable to digest you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Just off'ing you (snuff) and cooking you for dinner  by Drake_451 2017-11-01 19:50:55
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Start over *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Calling a pokemon in to eat you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- A sleeping Pikachu  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Go straight to the main room  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The left (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You notice the Gardevoir looking at you hungrily from the kitchen door (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Grab some stuff from the table and flee (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The door on the left  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Look around the yard by NoctaliEquinox 2017-01-24 18:53:12
   |  |  |  |  |  |     +-You see a garden next to it  by Drake_451 2018-06-02 01:05:51
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Go into the garden by Drake_451 2018-06-02 01:07:47
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-You're attacked by a pokemon  by Drake_451 2018-07-03 22:33:47
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Are food by Drake_451 2018-07-03 22:37:51
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- You're safe (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- You're digested (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Run away (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Go do something else (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Go into the building  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     +-A Houndoom steps out in front of you by Drake_451 2017-09-03 23:18:38
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-You're dinner  by Drake_451 2017-09-03 23:28:55
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Start over *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Run away! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     +-You're stopped by a Lucario on watch  by NoctaliEquinox 2017-01-24 19:01:34
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-You are dinner  by NoctaliEquinox 2017-06-21 18:52:00
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-The Lucario keeps you as a belly pet by Gemdragon 2017-11-19 22:01:52
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- The Lucario eventually lets you out. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- You begin to digest right away (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-She decides to stuff you elsewhere  by Drillkiller 2017-01-24 22:47:28
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |     +- You try in vain to resist (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |     +- You go along with it (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     +- You find the door wide open  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +-To feed you to another pokemon by NoctaliEquinox 2017-01-18 22:18:54
   |  |  |  |  |     +-Raichu by Drake_451 2017-05-01 21:17:31
   |  |  |  |  |     |  +- "Cock." (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  +- "Belly." (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     +-Mienshao by Drake_451 2017-04-16 16:41:13
   |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Horny by Drake_451 2017-04-16 16:44:37
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-Use you as a sex toy by Drake_451 2017-04-16 16:53:34
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-She sucks you in.. by Drake_451 2017-04-16 16:58:04
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Wake up still a Purrloin, but attached to her by Drake_451 2017-06-22 23:32:54
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-You receive food by Drake_451 2017-10-25 17:21:09
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You're here to stay by Drake_451 2017-10-25 17:26:35
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Start over *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You fall asleep  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You are released  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- She lets you out (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Wake up as a Mienfoo, and in an egg (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Wake up as a Mienfoo, still in her womb (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- You wake up still a Purrloin, and in an egg (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- She pushes you out (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Stuff you somewhere  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Hungry (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     +-Treecko by NoctaliEquinox 2017-10-23 16:55:37
   |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Start over  *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |  |  |     +-Blaziken by NoctaliEquinox 2017-10-23 16:55:58
   |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Start over *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |  |  |     +- Infernape (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     +- Greninja (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     +- Gardevoir (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- The Gardevoir wakes up  (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Find an open door  (Blank)
   |  |  +- A restaurant  (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Zorua by SparkyThunders 2016-10-18 09:35:37
   |  +-Female by SparkyThunders 2016-10-19 03:21:31
   |  |  +-Feral Territory. by SparkyThunders 2016-10-22 13:40:04
   |  |  |  +- Go to a Mystery dungeon with him. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Leave The Eevee's (And possibly Riku) (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Have a Spar with Artemis! (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Play sneaking and prowl! (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Play Chase. (Blank)
   |  |  +-The Bridgetown. by SparkyThunders 2016-10-22 00:47:13
   |  |  |  +-Walking.. by SparkyThunders 2016-10-30 18:18:01
   |  |  |  +-looking for households, hmm? by SparkyThunders 2016-10-25 21:07:19
   |  |  |  |  +- Go meet with Melissa (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Go to the lounge. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Mingle with the commoners. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Go upstairs. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Wander around. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Go somewhere new? (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Talk a stroll, wander a tittle. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Go to River's. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Go to Golden Delicious Bakery. (Blank)
   |  |  +-Statistics: by SparkyThunders 2016-10-21 10:25:36
   |  |  +- Play with Riku (Blank)
   |  |  +- Explore the manor (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Charmeleon! by SparkyThunders 2016-08-03 19:10:08
   |  +-I'm no "Red Rogue". You've got the wrong guy, pal. by WarlockSnorlax 2018-12-20 21:24:30
   |  |  +-Neither by WarlockSnorlax 2018-12-20 21:42:57
   |  |  +-Both. by WarlockSnorlax 2018-12-20 21:41:53
   |  |  +-Male by WarlockSnorlax 2018-12-20 21:39:53
   |  |  |  +-I'm wild. by WarlockSnorlax 2018-12-22 22:55:58
   |  |  |     +-It's huntin' season. by WarlockSnorlax 2018-12-22 22:59:35
   |  |  |        +-A stantler. by WarlockSnorlax 2018-12-22 23:03:58
   |  |  |        |  +-CHAAAAAAARGE by WarlockSnorlax 2018-12-22 23:05:29
   |  |  |        |  |  +-It freezes. by WarlockSnorlax 2018-12-23 14:52:40
   |  |  |        |  |  |  +-It fights me. by WarlockSnorlax 2018-12-23 14:53:40
   |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +-Me. by WarlockSnorlax 2018-12-23 14:55:20
   |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +-Head first! by WarlockSnorlax 2018-12-23 15:00:58
   |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +-It's still frozen.  by WarlockSnorlax 2018-12-23 15:12:37
   |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +- Actually, let's have some fun first. (Blank)
   |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +- The back door! (Blank)
   |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +- Feet first! (Blank)
   |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +- The Stantler.  (Blank)
   |  |  |        |  |  |  +- It's still frozen.  (Blank)
   |  |  |        |  |  |  +- It... pushes against my lips..? (Blank)
   |  |  |        |  |  +-It opens its jaws. by WarlockSnorlax 2018-12-22 23:11:54
   |  |  |        |  |  |  +-Attempt to pleasure the Stantler, as you'll be a part of it soon anyways. by WarlockSnorlax 2018-12-22 23:25:29
   |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +-And they do. by WarlockSnorlax 2018-12-22 23:31:47
   |  |  |        |  |  |  |     +- That Was Fast. *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |        |  |  |  +- Punch and kick and struggle for all you're worth. You're not going down without a fight. (Blank)
   |  |  |        |  |  |  +- Whack off,  seeing as you don't have much time left. (Blank)
   |  |  |        |  |  +- It dashes in the opposite direction. (Blank)
   |  |  |        |  +- Cautiously. I don't want to give it a chance to fight back (Blank)
   |  |  |        +- A rattata. (Blank)
   |  |  |        +- A female human. (Blank)
   |  |  |        +- A male human. (Blank)
   |  |  +-Female by WarlockSnorlax 2018-12-20 21:38:09
   |  +- Female (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Scyther by SparkyThunders 2016-07-27 13:29:22
   |  +-Male Scyther by SparkyThunders 2016-07-30 04:09:11
   |  |  +- I wanna eat... (Blank)
   |  |  +- Let's get into battle! (Blank)
   |  |  +- Have him Piggyback! (Blank)
   |  |  +- Take a walk. (Blank)
   |  +- Herm. (Blank)
   |  +- Female. (Blank)
   +-Gardevoir by MrWhatever 2016-07-25 01:49:50
   |  +-Set him on fire by MrWhatever 2017-06-14 18:11:34
   |  |  +- Oh. I'll try something else. *Looped Link!* (Gardevoir)
   |  +-The Plot by MrPeculiar 2017-04-22 13:27:51
   |  |  +-Make Him Your Child by adrian12 2018-12-08 19:32:37
   |  |  +- Release Him. (Blank)
   |  |  +- Melt Him (Femcum TF) (Blank)
   |  |  +- Keep Him. (Blank)
   |  |  +- Absorb him. (Blank)
   |  +-Eat him by MrWhatever 2017-06-14 18:08:40
   |  |  +- Make him suffer (Blank)
   |  |  +- Swallow him whole, blood is gross (Blank)
   |  +-Nothing by MrWhatever 2016-07-25 01:51:52
   |     +- Return to main page *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   +-Zangoose by anonymice 2016-07-24 16:54:07
   |  +- Hivon Village. by SparkyThunders 2016-07-27 05:30:43
   |  |  +-Elenore The Seviper by SparkyThunders 2016-07-27 05:45:30
   |  |  |  +-Hunting! by SparkyThunders 2016-09-23 03:15:15
   |  |  |  |  +- Game on (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-Hivon. by SparkyThunders 2016-08-02 15:43:02
   |  |  |  |  +- Let's go to Advo Cafe. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- The Marketplace. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Maybe Lets see homes. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-The humility. by SparkyThunders 2016-08-13 02:10:52
   |  |  |  |  +- "I.-I was hoping we'd hunt together." (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- "W..Well.. I'm hungry, but I'm also delicious!" (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Kangaskhan's Cooked. You're buying though."  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +-  Goldeen Sushi. On me!" (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Want to battle-Er.. for fun." (Blank)
   |  |  +- Neh.. I'll go back home. (Blank)
   |  |  +- Ignore her, go to Hivon (Blank)
   |  +-check the outside of your cave by anonymice 2016-07-24 17:00:14
   |  |  +-you go to the lake by anonymice 2016-07-24 17:04:56
   |  |  |  +-drink by anonymice 2016-07-24 17:10:37
   |  |  |     +-bug pokemon? by anonymice 2016-07-24 17:15:52
   |  |  |     |  +- tease and play (Blank)
   |  |  |     +- berries? (Blank)
   |  |  +- you decide to go hunting (Blank)
   |  +- Play as Prince Theodore. (Blank)
   |  +- Onto Le Forest, Ya? (Blank)
   |  +- Go to Ze Lake, Yes? (Blank)
   +-Absol by SparkyThunders 2016-06-24 05:27:50
   |  +-Male Absol. by FrozenEvil 2017-03-20 12:13:26
   |  |  +-The mountains! by Bateleur 2018-12-09 17:56:28
   |  |  |  +-A Tauros by Bateleur 2018-12-09 21:28:31
   |  |  |  |  +-The Tarous preparing to sit on you by Bateleur 2018-12-09 21:33:21
   |  |  |  |     +-But you can’t get free by Bateleur 2018-12-09 21:41:23
   |  |  |  |        +-Beg by Bateleur 2018-12-09 21:45:25
   |  |  |  |           +-The tauros ignores you by ButterBelly 2019-02-16 06:46:57
   |  |  |  |           |  +- You Remain Still. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |           |  +- You Pushed Back Out. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |           |  +- You Sucked In More. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |           +-  the tauros ignores you  (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-A Persian by anon4321 2018-12-09 18:53:55
   |  |  |  |  +- Female Persian, with a growling belly  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Male Persian, with his cock throbbing  (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- A Lucario  (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- A Tauros (Blank)
   |  |  +-The forest! by anon4321 2018-11-15 10:14:53
   |  |  |  +-Hungry Sawsbuck by anon4321 2018-11-15 10:31:38
   |  |  |  |  +-He shoves you down his cock! by ButterBelly 2019-02-16 06:53:23
   |  |  |  |  |  +- "Turn around" (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- "Start licking" (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +-He sits on you, shoving you up his butt! by Bateleur 2018-12-09 00:03:43
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Struggle  by Bateleur 2018-12-09 17:59:25
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You give up by Bateleur 2018-12-09 18:08:24
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- “Why should I” (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Give up (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You slip out (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Sawsbutt by anon4321 2018-12-09 19:01:06
   |  |  |  |  |     +-Becoming Sawsbutt by anon4321 2019-02-05 10:20:51
   |  |  |  |  |     |  +- He finds a feline Pokemon! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  +- He finds a canine Pokemon! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     +- Begin teased (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- He eats you! (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- You see a liepard (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Something tackles you! (Blank)
   |  |  +-Snack? by FrozenEvil 2017-03-24 15:06:38
   |  |     +-Eevee gets eaten. by FrozenEvil 2017-03-24 15:22:03
   |  |     |  +-Have a nap! by anon4321 2018-12-31 16:23:15
   |  |     |  |  +- The Aerodactyl from earlier standing over you (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  +- ...yourself sticking out of a plush butt! (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  +- ...yourself in a stomach! (Blank)
   |  |     |  +-You hear the Eevee talk! by Bateleur 2018-12-09 22:51:00
   |  |     |     +-Be Merciful. by ButterBelly 2019-02-16 06:55:04
   |  |     |     |  +- Crap Out The Eevee (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  +- Throw Up The Eevee (Blank)
   |  |     |     +- Just Digest Her. (Blank)
   |  |     |     +- Torture The Innocent Soul. (Blank)
   |  |     +- Ignore it, enter the forest. (Blank)
   |  |     +- Follow it! (Blank)
   |  +-Female by SparkyThunders 2016-06-25 13:30:01
   |     +-To Louise! by SparkyThunders 2016-06-25 04:44:49
   |     |  +- take a stroll. (Blank)
   |     |  +- An empty shed (Blank)
   |     |  +- The pups (Blank)
   |     +-Sorry.. I can't.. by SparkyThunders 2016-06-24 13:25:40
   |        +-Stay along. by SparkyThunders 2016-06-24 20:18:14
   |        |  +-A Zorua Umbreon Hybrid. by SparkyThunders 2016-06-25 06:17:41
   |        |  |  +-The reason.. by SparkyThunders 2016-06-25 08:18:04
   |        |  |  |  +-Don't leave your kids.. by SparkyThunders 2016-07-25 00:34:29
   |        |  |  |  |  +-Disagreement. by SparkyThunders 2016-10-14 02:02:05
   |        |  |  |  |  |  +- Go straightforward tell them the truth. (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  |  |  +- Ignore the truth; play. (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  |  +- "F..Fine." (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  +- "I couldn't.." (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  +- "I.. shall.." (Blank)
   |        |  |  +- "If They want me to." (Blank)
   |        |  |  +- I can't. Really." (Blank)
   |        |  |  +- "Sure thing!" (Blank)
   |        |  +-Danger! Danger! by SparkyThunders 2016-07-21 18:27:38
   |        |  |  +-Cuddles♪ by SparkyThunders 2016-06-24 23:36:37
   |        |  |  |  +- "Can.. I.. join?" (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  +- "Stop touching her!.." (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  +- "It's okay." (Blank)
   |        |  |  +- Asked, "Can I keep Her?" (Blank)
   |        |  |  +- Started to gulp her down. (Blank)
   |        |  +- A Ninetales, their mom (Blank)
   |        +- let them be. (Blank)
   +-Arcanine by FrozenEvil 2016-06-13 20:14:46
   |  +-Female Arcanine by FrozenEvil 2017-04-29 22:07:44
   |  |  +-Get hit by a Pokéball! by Gamefox 2017-10-29 23:24:56
   |  |  |  +-Accept your fate by Gamefox 2017-10-30 11:45:20
   |  |  |  |  +-A young anthro male red fox just starting his journey by Gamefox 2017-10-30 11:57:53
   |  |  |  |     +-Yes, yes you should. by Gamefox 2017-10-30 12:06:00
   |  |  |  |        +-He is amazingly calm by Gamefox 2017-10-30 17:36:15
   |  |  |  |           +-Question him by Gamefox 2017-10-30 18:18:10
   |  |  |  |              +- Go along with him (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Fight your way out (Blank)
   |  |  +- Feel hungry, there are some berries around and some prey to eat! (Blank)
   |  |  +- Realize that you're pregnant. (Blank)
   |  +-Go hunting! by FrozenEvil 2017-04-04 10:30:25
   |  |  +- A Rapidash! (Hard vore) (Blank)
   |  |  +- A furret! (Blank)
   |  +-Stroll in the forest! by Scorinmudkipz 2016-06-23 17:23:40
   |  |  +-To stop the Luxray by Scorinmudkipz 2016-06-23 17:27:49
   |  |  |  +-Bulldoze by Scorinmudkipz 2016-06-23 17:42:53
   |  |  |  |  +-Stay Arcanine by Scorinmudkipz 2016-06-23 18:08:35
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Your still kinda hungry. Go back and find that Luxray! by TheLegendaryK 2016-07-15 22:55:51
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Head towards the rustling by TheLegendaryK 2016-07-15 23:17:30
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Eat her by TheLegendaryK 2016-07-15 23:44:29
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-On second thought... by MrWhatever 2016-12-12 12:31:51
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Look for something big! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Look for something small (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- [END] *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The Next Day... (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Show her mercy (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Keep running (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- The End *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Go home and sleep of that run (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Nurture Eevee to Perfect health (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Eevee POV *Looped Link!* (Try to fake around it)
   |  |  |  +- Flamethrower (Blank)
   |  |  +- To just focus on running (Blank)
   |  +-Odd snack! by FrozenEvil 2016-06-17 18:24:30
   |  |  +-Coward! by FrozenEvil 2016-06-13 21:20:07
   |  |  |  +-Predator! by FrozenEvil 2016-06-13 21:25:43
   |  |  |  |  +-Furret snack! by FrozenEvil 2016-06-13 21:32:07
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Waking up! by FrozenEvil 2016-06-13 22:05:54
   |  |  |  |  +- A Rapidash! (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Walk a little longer, you've recently had a meal! (Blank)
   |  |  +-Double meal! by FrozenEvil 2017-04-22 20:05:40
   |  |  |  +- You decide to go back home. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- You're attacked! (Blank)
   |  |  +- [Eevee's POV] *Looped Link!* (The Arcanine and the Pearl)
   |  +- Practice (and maybe eat) battling at the training grounds. (Blank)
   |  +- Go along the meadows. (Blank)
   +- Shinx by SparkyThunders 2016-05-27 23:59:16
   |  +-Yea! by SparkyThunders 2016-05-28 08:56:03
   |  |  +-Peaceful Bard by SparkyThunders 2016-06-05 04:09:00
   |  |  |  +- No.. hope he understands... (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Go to Veeron's Crowning (Blank)
   |  |  +-City Dweller by SparkyThunders 2016-06-05 01:27:59
   |  |  |  +- C-lick! (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Blink blink... (Blank)
   |  |  +-The Red Rogue. by Jayezox 2016-05-29 18:06:21
   |  |  |  +-Sasha the blue rogue by Jayezox 2016-05-29 17:58:16
   |  |  |  |  +-Sasha's quest by Jayezox 2016-05-29 19:34:06
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Sneak around instead (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Agree and hide (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Go to the farm (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Go after Salamence (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Attempt a hit on your own (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Go scouting (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Stick with your mentor (Blank)
   |  |  +-Forest Explorer by SparkyThunders 2016-06-05 01:26:44
   |  |  |  +-Try to acquaint with them more by SparkyThunders 2016-06-17 02:19:59
   |  |  |  |  +- Lovable Grbawsw (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Lazy Zorr (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- lovely Sviil (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-Adventure alone.. by SparkyThunders 2016-05-30 12:58:52
   |  |  |  +-Go Together! by SparkyThunders 2016-05-29 10:19:22
   |  |  |  |  +-Sviil by SparkyThunders 2016-06-01 22:50:24
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Sigh... "your food..." (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Blush..."My.. Love?.." (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Hugs... "Maybe both!" (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +-Grbawsw by SparkyThunders 2016-05-30 12:32:12
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Get food at Greenlit Grove. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Go to Cherrybud Plains (romantic~!) (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Go into the secret place of Violatune Waterfalls  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Have Hero let you explore.. his bowels! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Go to Redwind Deserts. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Explore more of TwinCenter Forest. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Explore the deep ends of Hero's cave. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +-Grhabes.. by SparkyThunders 2016-05-29 10:32:34
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Turn back (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Wake him up! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Take Another potion... (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Illusionist Zorr (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Experiment on/with them. (Blank)
   |  |  +-Wealthy Gentleman by SparkyThunders 2016-06-05 01:23:59
   |  |  |  +-Meeting with Victor by SparkyThunders 2016-06-06 19:39:59
   |  |  |  |  +-The rumors?... by Jayezox 2016-06-06 02:07:51
   |  |  |  |  |  +- "Let's look for some prey" (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- "Just a watermelon is fine" (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- You said we were gonna hunt... (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Let hang~! (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-To the garden by Jayezox 2016-05-28 20:08:11
   |  |  |  |  +- I... guess I could pick flowers for Zodia (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- I want to pick berries (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- I want to hunt (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-Go to Zodia. by SparkyThunders 2016-05-28 10:21:48
   |  |  |  |  +- Kiss Zodia. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Use Attract. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- scoot next to her. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Hang out with Ethan (Blank)
   |  |  +- Hard Hitter (+Physical) (Blank)
   |  |  +- Move Caster (+Special) (Blank)
   |  |  +- Move Maker (Standard) (Blank)
   |  |  +- Standard Bard(Flute) (Blank)
   |  |  +- Fearless Bard(Guitar) (Blank)
   |  |  +- Pacifist Pond Paladin (Blank)
   |  |  +- Mountaineer (Blank)
   |  +-No. by SparkyThunders 2016-05-28 00:00:55
   |     +- Female (Blank)
   |     +- male (Blank)
   +-Shaymin by Jayezox 2016-05-27 23:30:18
   |  +-Archer the Shaymin by Jayezox 2016-05-28 00:50:56
   |  |  +-Let's go to the forest. by adrian12 2018-07-16 02:16:19
   |  |  +- Pick a different story (Blank)
   |  |  +- I should clean this field nearby (Blank)
   |  |  +- Let's find you a female nearby (Blank)
   |  +- Female sky form (Blank)
   |  +- Female land form (Blank)
   |  +- Male land form (Blank)
   +-Snivy by SparkyThunders 2016-05-22 01:25:42
   |  +-Snivy by FrozenEvil 2017-03-24 10:29:19
   |  +-To The underwater school! by SparkyThunders 2016-05-27 17:42:02
   |  |  +-Caroline's Idea.. by SparkyThunders 2016-05-27 17:47:25
   |  |  |  +-Up her rump. by SparkyThunders 2016-05-26 02:15:30
   |  |  |  |  +- Maybe until the bell rings. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Until your school ends. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- The whole Day! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- My whole life... (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- No, thank you. I don't wanna go to Renovin anyway (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- "I'll take your womb..." (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- "Your.. Tail?" (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- "I'll let you eat me." (Blank)
   |  |  +- Sure. Milotics are usually sweet and generous (Blank)
   |  +-Onto The Delinquents. by SparkyThunders 2016-05-25 02:26:23
   |  |  +-The Smoker and the Fighter. by SparkyThunders 2016-05-25 03:00:51
   |  |  |  +- Go away. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Go with Rachel. (Blank)
   |  |  +-Slimy... by SparkyThunders 2016-05-25 02:38:12
   |  |  |  +- Make a deal! (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Struggle for your life. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Let him sink you in. (Blank)
   |  |  +- Watch the fireworks with Darnell (Blank)
   |  +-Check on your brother. by SparkyThunders 2016-05-24 21:09:43
   |  |  +- Stay with Zeus. (Blank)
   |  |  +- Go to the 4th floor. (Blank)
   |  +-the Violet Ring... by SparkyThunders 2016-07-20 04:48:51
   |  |  +- Chat with Chell (Blank)
   |  |  +- Kept going (Blank)
   |  |  +- Bump into Darnell (Blank)
   |  |  +- (Accidentally) Get stomped on my Vinn (Blank)
   |  +-Pride, Ability, Willful! by SparkyThunders 2016-05-24 21:32:33
   |  |  +-Your Favorite teacher by SparkyThunders 2016-05-27 01:10:57
   |  |  |  +-The Newborn :3 by SparkyThunders 2016-05-27 09:53:59
   |  |  |  |  +- Not really... (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Sure thing! (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- "Wanna eat me?" (kitty face) (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- "Anything else do?" (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- "How are my grades?" (Blank)
   |  |  +-The Trio. by SparkyThunders 2016-05-24 22:02:55
   |  |  |  +-Game on! by SparkyThunders 2016-05-25 01:35:03
   |  |  |  |  +- I'll play the games first." (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Uh.. Sure." (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-Reading with Chell by SparkyThunders 2016-05-24 22:54:56
   |  |  |  |  +-The spoiler of Violet Ring.. by SparkyThunders 2016-05-24 23:15:57
   |  |  |  |  |  +- "I guess I liked when Ethan (a furret) saved Winter." (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- "When... uh... Parkor Found Paris." (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- "When winter and Eryn decided to go on their journey." (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- "I liked it when Starlight and Jax has their romance. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Cover your ears (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- nonchalantly say "Nut'n much." (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Homework! (Blank)
   |  |  +-The pregnant mightyena.. by SparkyThunders 2016-05-24 21:45:49
   |  |  |  +- Hug your belly?" (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Can i.. heheh.. Join Yoshi?..." Blush.... (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Is Yoshi gonna be one of your pups?" (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Have you thought of how to get him out?" (Blank)
   |  |  +- Study with Karma (Blank)
   |  +- Go to the restroom (Blank)
   |  +- Watch more of the busses roll in (Blank)
   +-Oshawott by SparkyThunders 2016-05-10 09:56:57
   |  +- by Jayezox 2017-02-17 00:59:26
   |  +-Male Oshawott.. by SparkyThunders 2016-05-10 19:21:02
   |  |  +-A sweet treat! by SparkyThunders 2016-05-16 01:54:14
   |  |  |  +-The Man cub's Home. by SparkyThunders 2016-06-13 11:14:42
   |  |  |  |  +- Oshawott (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Wonder (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Shadow (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-The journey begins by Jayezox 2016-06-12 01:21:05
   |  |  |  |  +-Misbehavior by Jayezox 2016-06-12 01:42:48
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Ditch him and be on your way by Potatoguy45u 2017-06-14 22:02:06
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Well bye. *Looped Link!* (Male Oshawott..)
   |  |  |  |  |  +-The best thing to do by Jayezox 2016-06-12 01:55:34
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Failure by Jayezox 2016-06-14 03:23:06
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-What happens when a trainer blacks out by Jayezox 2016-06-24 22:54:29
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- In a room full of pokemon (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Next to your trainer (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- digestion (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Preemptive Strike by Jayezox 2016-06-12 02:14:45
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Bitter, yet sweet. by SparkyThunders 2016-07-21 05:19:59
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Annoy her. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Eat her! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Mating.. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Try to get poochyena on your team (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Go to town (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Be unpredictable (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Befriend this poochyena while she digests her meal (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- You can't choose (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Female Rattata (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Male Patrat (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Male Weedle (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Male Lillipup (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Female Purrloin (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- The gym (Blank)
   |  |  +- Neh.. (Blank)
   |  +- Female (Blank)
   +-Furret by SparkyThunders 2016-05-10 01:19:49
   |  +-Male Furret by SparkyThunders 2016-05-10 09:51:29
   |  |  +-The sad twist... by SparkyThunders 2016-05-17 01:05:19
   |  |  |  +-Digest now. by Scorinmudkipz 2016-07-14 06:50:11
   |  |  |  |  +- Stop  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Keep going (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-I think never... by Scorinmudkipz 2016-07-12 05:37:06
   |  |  |  |  +-You see the absol with an eevee body hanging limp out of it's butt by Scorinmudkipz 2016-07-12 04:35:21
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Try to dash out the door (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Lay your head on the absol's tongue (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Walk over and push your head against her tailhole (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +-The eevee is gone! by Scorinmudkipz 2016-07-12 05:38:59
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Confront the Absol by Scorinmudkipz 2016-07-12 05:41:06
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Climb into the absol's throat and pull the eevee out by adrian12 2018-07-16 08:47:36
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Angel of Death by Jayezox 2018-02-06 15:40:03
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Give up, it's for the best (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You still want to try (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Before you can decide.. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Climb into the absol's butt and lead the eevee to safety (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Watch and wait (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- You see the absol licking your eevee (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Maybe later. (Blank)
   |  |  +-Adopting~ by SparkyThunders 2016-05-17 00:01:16
   |  |  |  +-Smashing Apples by Jayezox 2017-11-04 03:09:45
   |  |  |  |  +-Face to Face by Jayezox 2017-12-01 06:41:37
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Priority by Jayezox 2017-11-30 07:58:49
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Let her go (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Keep fighting (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Try to reason (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Use thunder punch (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Run away without the Eevee (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Run away with the Eevee (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-Upon instincts. by SparkyThunders 2016-05-17 00:45:39
   |  |  |  |  +- Protecting. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Bonding (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Hunting! (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Let her be. (Blank)
   |  |  +- Maybe do both. (Blank)
   |  +-Female Furret by SparkyThunders 2016-05-10 02:19:43
   |  |  +-Not.. Really. by corecat 2017-10-15 23:08:41
   |  |  |  +- You reach a creek (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- You see the Growlithe (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- You get caught in a snare (Blank)
   |  |  +-Ven's Pupsitter! by SparkyThunders 2016-05-10 02:31:16
   |  |     +-Your crotch; his Panic room. by SparkyThunders 2016-05-10 02:46:05
   |  |     |  +-Access Denied by SparkyThunders 2016-07-11 06:31:47
   |  |     |  |  +- Fibd food for him. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  +- Feed from a teat. (Blank)
   |  |     |  +-Sliding him in~ by SparkyThunders 2016-05-10 03:01:32
   |  |     |     +-Force him out by thatguy55 2017-03-29 01:51:02
   |  |     |     +-Let him sleep... by Scorinmudkipz 2016-07-23 23:36:38
   |  |     |     |  +- You feel somthing start to slide out your sex (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  +- Think of something else... (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  +- You push with all your might but fall over exausted (Blank)
   |  |     |     +-Maybe Keep him?... by SparkyThunders 2016-05-10 09:45:47
   |  |     |     |  +-Live Here, He'll live in your womb by USApyon911 2018-09-05 23:32:08
   |  |     |     |  |  +- Sleep in the cave (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  |  +- Sleep in the bush (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  +- Go back eventually, He'll live in your womb (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  +- Go back eventually, be his mate (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  +- Live here, be his mate (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  +- Go back eventually, be his mom (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  +- Live here, be his mom (Blank)
   |  |     |     +- Make him Goop.. (Blank)
   |  |     |     +- Make him a sentret (Blank)
   |  |     +-Not an entrance! by SparkyThunders 2016-05-10 02:35:29
   |  |        +-Climb up the tree to pluck it by Scorinmudkipz 2016-07-09 06:12:27
   |  |        |  +-Got the apple. by SparkyThunders 2016-07-20 04:26:05
   |  |        |  |  +-Let him play. by corecat 2017-10-15 23:21:15
   |  |        |  |  |  +- It's another Pokèmon (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  +- It's a human (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  +- Violet's back (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  +- Call Ven out. (Blank)
   |  |        |  +-Lose your footing and start to fall by Scorinmudkipz 2016-07-09 06:59:51
   |  |        |     +-Violet comes back by thatguy55 2017-03-29 01:23:41
   |  |        |     +-Digestion starts by Scorinmudkipz 2016-07-12 04:58:33
   |  |        |        +- The End *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |        +- Let him have his fun.. (Blank)
   |  +- Both (Blank)
   +-Luxray by SparkyThunders 2016-05-08 14:01:20
   +- Luxio by SparkyThunders 2016-08-16 22:06:33
   |  +-Wait So What Am I Now? by ButterBelly 2019-02-03 06:56:44
   |  +- Female (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Braxien by SparkyThunders 2016-05-10 01:05:51
   |  +-The Phone.. by SparkyThunders 2016-05-08 17:27:52
   |  |  +-Richest Vixen is offline... by SparkyThunders 2016-05-07 20:22:33
   |  |  |  +-Talking to Ri. by SparkyThunders 2016-05-08 15:33:09
   |  |  |  |  +- Push your head on Mark's stomach. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Go in. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-Happy birthday!...? by SparkyThunders 2016-05-08 14:05:56
   |  |  |  |  +- Clean him up.. ugh... (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Converse about school. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Chat about Kyu. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Talk about him getting eaten. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-Into his organs you go. by SparkyThunders 2016-05-08 14:56:21
   |  |  |  |  +-About being eaten.. by SparkyThunders 2016-05-08 16:40:33
   |  |  |  |  |  +- School (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- About Kyu. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- talk about school. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- About Kyu. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Text Ri. (Blank)
   |  |  +-Hearthome High by SparkyThunders 2016-05-07 18:34:56
   |  |  +-The Phone.. [continued] by SparkyThunders 2016-05-08 17:29:34
   |  |  |  +-Calling Kyu.. by SparkyThunders 2016-05-08 14:11:20
   |  |  |  |  +-Calling him again.. by SparkyThunders 2016-05-08 14:13:35
   |  |  |  |  |  +-The third call.. by SparkyThunders 2016-05-08 14:42:24
   |  |  |  |  |     +-On the Call... by SparkyThunders 2016-05-08 17:25:56
   |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Why? (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  +- No I can't (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Sure thing. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     +- Call the authority. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     +- hang up.. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     +- Do what she said (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- No. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-Talking to Ri by SparkyThunders 2016-05-09 17:12:36
   |  |  |  |  +- check with Kyu (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Turn off phone (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Go to group (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Continue chatting (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- go to Cross Clans group (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Turn off phone. (Blank)
   |  |  +- [Don't make new pages I will be putting Links to the others once I'm done.] (Blank)
   |  |  +-  Text Ri. (Blank)
   |  +- Sorry.. No.. (Blank)
   |  +- Sure. just stay quiet.. (Blank)
   +-Goodra by Rebalancer 2018-04-22 08:33:13
   |  +-How about a male and female gender choice for those who don't want things to be so ambiguous? by Zavvnao 2018-06-18 22:50:58
   |  |  +- Female (Blank)
   |  |  +- Male (Blank)
   |  +-A Rattata was gnawing on wood.. by MrWhatever 2016-12-11 15:25:35
   |  |  +-Yum, a light snack by MrWhatever 2017-01-07 20:49:06
   |  |  |  +- Look for more food (Blank)
   |  |  +-Too small. by MrWhatever 2016-12-12 12:09:04
   |  |     +- A Pichu and Pikachu duo bump into you *Looped Link!* (A Pichu Pikachu duo bump into you.)
   |  |     +- You spot a human girl *Looped Link!* (A girl human walked by.)
   |  |     +- You spontaneously combust *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  +-A Pichu Pikachu duo bump into you. by SonicTheHedgehog 2016-09-26 16:24:08
   |  |  +-Stomp on them by SonicTheHedgehog 2016-09-26 16:27:12
   |  |  |  +-Digest them! by MrWhatever 2017-01-07 20:16:35
   |  |  |  |  +- Find someone else to eat (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Start Over? *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |  +- Hunt for more Food. (Prey) (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Keep them safe for now.. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Savemge for more Food. (Plants) (Blank)
   |  |  +-Eat them? by SonicTheHedgehog 2016-09-26 16:25:26
   |  |  |  +-Keep them. by SonicTheHedgehog 2016-09-26 16:28:39
   |  |  |  |  +- Start Over? *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |  |  +- Continue... (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Make them part of your Slime >:3 (Blank)
   |  |  +- Nuture them! (Blank)
   |  +-A girl human walked by. by Rebalancer 2016-06-27 09:34:54
   |  |  +-Just attack her right away. by MrWhatever 2016-12-12 12:09:35
   |  |  |  +-Are you out of your mind? by MrWhatever 2016-12-12 12:15:51
   |  |  |  |  +- Sorry *Looped Link!* (She fails to get loose)
   |  |  |  +- Eat her *Looped Link!* (Eat her)
   |  |  |  +- Release her *Looped Link!* (Release her)
   |  |  +-Go straight up on her peacefully. by Rebalancer 2016-06-27 10:00:35
   |  |  |  +-Keep the peace! by MrWhatever 2016-12-11 15:24:38
   |  |  |  |  +- Rethink your decision to be peaceful *Looped Link!* (A girl human walked by.)
   |  |  |  |  +- Return to main page *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |  +-I want to gobble her up! by MrWhatever 2016-07-27 22:45:47
   |  |  |     +-She manages to get loose by MrWhatever 2016-07-28 14:26:21
   |  |  |     |  +-Forget the Pokeballs by MrWhatever 2016-12-22 19:08:04
   |  |  |     |  |  +- An Ursaring! *Looped Link!* (An Ursaring!)
   |  |  |     |  +-Open the other one by MrWhatever 2018-09-30 00:55:29
   |  |  |     |  |  +- Actually, I meant to open the other one. *Looped Link!* (She manages to get loose)
   |  |  |     |  |  +- Actually, the girl never got loose... *Looped Link!* (I want to gobble her up!)
   |  |  |     |  |  +- Return to main page *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |     |  +-Open the one by your foot by MrWhatever 2016-07-28 14:50:51
   |  |  |     |     +-Open it! by MrWhatever 2018-09-30 00:55:48
   |  |  |     |     |  +-Actually, the girl never got loose... by MrWhatever 2016-07-28 16:02:30
   |  |  |     |     |  |  +- (Go back a page) *Looped Link!* (Open it!)
   |  |  |     |     |  +- Actually, the girl never got loose...[real] *Looped Link!* (She fails to get loose)
   |  |  |     |     |  +- Return to the main page *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |     |     +-Open it! by MrWhatever 2018-09-30 00:55:48
   |  |  |     |     |  +-Actually, the girl never got loose... by MrWhatever 2016-07-28 16:02:30
   |  |  |     |     |  |  +- (Go back a page) *Looped Link!* (Open it!)
   |  |  |     |     |  +- Actually, the girl never got loose...[real] *Looped Link!* (She fails to get loose)
   |  |  |     |     |  +- Return to the main page *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |     |     +-Open it! by MrWhatever 2018-09-30 00:55:48
   |  |  |     |        +-Actually, the girl never got loose... by MrWhatever 2016-07-28 16:02:30
   |  |  |     |        |  +- (Go back a page) *Looped Link!* (Open it!)
   |  |  |     |        +- Actually, the girl never got loose...[real] *Looped Link!* (She fails to get loose)
   |  |  |     |        +- Return to the main page *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |     +-She fails to get loose by MrWhatever 2016-07-27 03:22:47
   |  |  |        +-Are you out of your mind? by MrWhatever 2016-12-12 12:15:51
   |  |  |        |  +- Sorry *Looped Link!* (She fails to get loose)
   |  |  |        +-Eat her by MrWhatever 2016-08-20 21:23:25
   |  |  |        |  +-Let her digest by MrWhatever 2016-08-20 21:25:14
   |  |  |        |  |  +-You find one! by MrWhatever 2016-12-11 15:14:49
   |  |  |        |  |  |  +-...but it's too late by MrWhatever 2017-03-27 20:38:37
   |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +- Rethink your decision to take a nap *Looped Link!* (Eat her)
   |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +- Choose a different Pokemon *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |        |  |  |  +- Push through to freedom! (Blank)
   |  |  |        |  |  +-You can't find anything! by MrWhatever 2017-03-27 20:25:48
   |  |  |        |  |     +- Rethink your decision to take a nap *Looped Link!* (Eat her)
   |  |  |        |  |     +- Choose a different Pokemon *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |        |  +- Digest her. But just a little. Your not a murderer (Blank)
   |  |  |        |  +- You know what they say! The more the merrier! (Blank)
   |  |  |        +-Release her by MrWhatever 2016-08-19 09:10:44
   |  |  |           +-An Ursaring! by MrWhatever 2016-07-29 18:58:54
   |  |  |           |  +-Continue forward slowly by MrWhatever 2016-07-30 18:33:41
   |  |  |           |  |  +-Eat the Ursaring! by MrWhatever 2016-08-04 07:04:24
   |  |  |           |  |     +-Eat him by MrWhatever 2016-08-04 07:19:51
   |  |  |           |  |     |  +-It's not worth the effort by MrWhatever 2016-12-22 19:50:05
   |  |  |           |  |     |  |  +- Well, off you go! (Blank)
   |  |  |           |  |     |  +-Wait for the Ursaring to digest by MrWhatever 2016-12-22 19:42:59
   |  |  |           |  |     |  |  +- Many hours later... (Blank)
   |  |  |           |  |     |  +-Never give up! Never surrender! by MrWhatever 2018-09-30 01:07:53
   |  |  |           |  |     |     +- That's enough for tonight (Blank)
   |  |  |           |  |     |     +- I've got room for one more (Blank)
   |  |  |           |  |     +-Show him mercy by MrWhatever 2017-01-23 12:13:53
   |  |  |           |  |        +- Hide him somewhere safe (Blank)
   |  |  |           |  |        +- Leave him here (Blank)
   |  |  |           |  +-Wait by MrWhatever 2016-07-29 23:29:22
   |  |  |           |  |  +-Burst forth and bust out some funky fresh moves by MrWhatever 2017-06-14 19:05:38
   |  |  |           |  |  |  +-Wait, I don't even know what gender it is by MrWhatever 2017-06-14 19:10:56
   |  |  |           |  |  |  |  +- Eat the big brown fucker (Blank)
   |  |  |           |  |  |  +- Eat it (Blank)
   |  |  |           |  |  +-Move to get a better view by MrWhatever 2016-12-17 14:34:40
   |  |  |           |  |  |  +-Jump it as soon as it gets near! by MrWhatever 2016-07-30 01:10:47
   |  |  |           |  |  |  |  +-Say nothing by MrWhatever 2016-08-21 18:10:40
   |  |  |           |  |  |  |  |  +-Surprise! by MrWhatever 2017-06-14 18:37:26
   |  |  |           |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Go back *Looped Link!* (Say nothing)
   |  |  |           |  |  |  |  |  |  +- 10/10 Perfect conclusion *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |           |  |  |  |  |  +-Silence by MrWhatever 2016-08-21 18:10:01
   |  |  |           |  |  |  |  |     +- Actually, let me rethink my last choice *Looped Link!* (Say nothing)
   |  |  |           |  |  |  |  |     +- Go back to when I found the Ursaring *Looped Link!* (An Ursaring!)
   |  |  |           |  |  |  |  |     +- Return to the start *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |           |  |  |  |  +-You can't live with the shame, so you ask the Ursaring to kill you by MrWhatever 2017-01-07 20:15:13
   |  |  |           |  |  |  |     +- Actually, let me rethink my last choice *Looped Link!* (Jump it as soon as it gets near!)
   |  |  |           |  |  |  |     +- Go back to when I found the Ursaring *Looped Link!* (An Ursaring!)
   |  |  |           |  |  |  |     +- Return to the start *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |           |  |  |  +- Wait (Blank)
   |  |  |           |  |  +- Stay put (Blank)
   |  |  |           |  +-Now is the time to strike! by MrWhatever 2016-07-29 19:09:54
   |  |  |           |     +-You're about to go over it and crash into a tree by MrWhatever 2016-07-30 01:21:27
   |  |  |           |     |  +- Actually, I ended up somewhere else *Looped Link!* (Now is the time to strike!)
   |  |  |           |     |  +- Actually, I did not jump *Looped Link!* (An Ursaring!)
   |  |  |           |     |  +- Return to start *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |           |     +- It's a female, and you're about to go head-first into her vagina (Blank)
   |  |  |           |     +- You're going to go right up it's rear (Blank)
   |  |  |           +- Go back get the girl he's to strong (Blank)
   |  |  +- Glomp hug when she has got close enough. (Blank)
   |  +- An injured Umbreon was limp in grass! (Blank)
   +-Mightyena  by SparkyThunders 2016-03-17 21:47:15
   |  +-Female Mightyena. by FrozenEvil 2017-10-16 09:44:46
   |  |  +-Exploring. by FrozenEvil 2017-10-16 10:23:34
   |  |  |  +- No! Continue exploring! (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Yes! Enter the cave. (Blank)
   |  |  +-Small snack? by FrozenEvil 2017-03-15 15:24:04
   |  |     +-Eevee snack! by FrozenEvil 2017-03-15 18:23:31
   |  |     |  +- They dart out! (Blank)
   |  |     |  +- He tries to talk it out? (Blank)
   |  |     |  +- You are slammed to the side by another pred! (Blank)
   |  |     +- Treecko! (Blank)
   |  |     +- Minccino! (Blank)
   |  +-The Canine of two "parts.." by SparkyThunders 2016-05-07 01:35:28
   |  +-Male Mightyena. by SparkyThunders 2016-04-13 09:13:11
   |     +-G..Gulp! by SparkyThunders 2016-04-15 21:04:59
   |     |  +-Silence... by SparkyThunders 2016-04-17 22:23:54
   |     |  |  +-Tell the truth by Jayezox 2016-05-02 22:45:29
   |     |  |  |  +-Accept her offer by FrozenEvil 2017-03-20 02:52:51
   |     |  |  |  |  +- "Where she wants!" (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  +- "Back where she was captured!" (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  +-Decline Serperior's offer by SparkyThunders 2016-05-03 21:42:40
   |     |  |  |  |  +-Trecherous? by Jayezox 2016-05-06 18:57:00
   |     |  |  |  |  |  +-You can't decide by Jayezox 2016-05-07 20:06:59
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Agree by FrozenEvil 2017-03-20 03:05:21
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Her ass... (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Her vagina... (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Refuse by Jayezox 2016-05-27 01:27:25
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |     +-Friends alive by Jayezox 2016-06-05 02:29:24
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Strange new place by Jayezox 2016-06-07 01:53:07
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-Meet Ishtar by Jayezox 2016-06-08 02:09:24
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Let's see what they have to offer (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Let's see what they want from us first (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Go with the bladed one (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- You accidentally swallow her (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Just embrace her (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Eat them anyway (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Just eat me instead (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Sorry Floatzel, but you have to be Serperior's meal (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Eat vulpix if you have to (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  +- Pull her out. [Asssssssss] (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  +- Make him vomit. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  +- ...Kill him... (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  +- Make a different offer (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  +- Bite her to escape (Blank)
   |     |  |  +- I couldn't react fast enough. (Blank)
   |     |  +-Ignorance... by SparkyThunders 2016-04-17 12:24:32
   |     |  |  +- Talk to Serperior. (Blank)
   |     |  |  +- Try to play mute. (Blank)
   |     |  |  +- Continue to try and ignore the Serperior. (Blank)
   |     |  +- ...Come up with an excuse (Blank)
   |     |  +- ...Say," Yes?" (Blank)
   |     +-Saving the Vulpix. by SparkyThunders 2016-04-13 09:19:34
   |        +-Barely escaping. by SparkyThunders 2016-05-05 18:32:21
   |        |  +-A life for food. by SparkyThunders 2016-05-06 07:17:47
   |        |  |  +-Going in. by SparkyThunders 2016-05-06 09:51:49
   |        |  |  |  +-He's your new home. by SparkyThunders 2016-05-07 02:10:36
   |        |  |  |  |  +-Full belly Floatzel. by SparkyThunders 2016-07-25 01:39:46
   |        |  |  |  |  |  +- Belly = His Home 4 Life (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  |  |  +- Digest. (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  |  |  +- Let Him Out. (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  |  +- Start a new life. *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |        |  |  |  |  +- Continue as the Vulpix (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  +- Keep you until Winter ends (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  +- Play with you (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  +- let you rest while the rivers rocked you body (Blank)
   |        |  |  +- Let you keep a few. (Blank)
   |        |  |  +- Smooched you cheek. (Blank)
   |        |  |  +- Wanted to be your companion. (Blank)
   |        |  +- leave him alone...  (Blank)
   |        |  +- yes... Me. (Blank)
   |        +-Savior lost. by SparkyThunders 2016-04-13 09:31:07
   |           +-Find your acquaintance. by SparkyThunders 2016-04-19 09:05:22
   |           |  +-You will be remembered... by SparkyThunders 2016-04-20 18:34:01
   |           |  |  +-~The day so far.. by SparkyThunders 2016-04-21 07:38:43
   |           |  |     +-The path to Marquis by SparkyThunders 2016-04-23 13:44:15
   |           |  |     |  +- Why should I? (Blank)
   |           |  |     |  +- Why Not? (Blank)
   |           |  |     +- Find the Arcanine. (Blank)
   |           |  +- Floatzel wanted breakfast... (Blank)
   |           |  +- You start to get pulled up by a vine-like item out of the water. (Blank)
   |           +-Eating your friend. by SparkyThunders 2016-04-13 09:39:50
   +-Cyndaquil by Jayezox 2016-01-30 00:47:30
   |  +-Escaped by Jayezox 2017-06-02 00:15:56
   |  |  +-Hide in the herd by Jayezox 2017-06-27 04:37:27
   |  |  |  +-Slowly gain distance by Tusk 2019-01-04 01:31:08
   |  |  |  +- Sneak away (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Run (Blank)
   |  |  +- Hide in the grass (Blank)
   |  +-approach her by Jayezox 2016-01-30 00:49:35
   |     +-You have an urge to help her by Jayezox 2016-01-30 00:55:42
   |     |  +-Keep thrashing to get out by Jayezox 2016-01-30 00:58:34
   |     |  |  +- Start Over *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |     |  +-Trust this espeon by Jayezox 2017-09-18 11:21:06
   |     |     +- Attack when she moves (Blank)
   |     |     +- Attack after she moves (Blank)
   |     |     +- Attack Now (Blank)
   |     +-Say you can't help by Jayezox 2016-01-30 00:51:27
   |        +-Tell him the truth and tag along by adrian12 2018-08-04 12:14:20
   |        +- Tell him the truth and stay away (Blank)
   |        +- Give him a wrong direction (Blank)
   |        +- Tell him you don't know (Blank)
   +-Zoroark by LancettaBreeze 2015-10-04 15:07:16
   |  +-Male by LancettaBreeze 2015-10-04 12:16:44
   |  |  +-A frightened Buizel by Drake_451 2017-05-01 21:23:45
   |  |  |  +-"..fit into my cock!" by SexyWolfie6399 2018-11-03 03:21:29
   |  |  |  |  +-Stuff her down your cock by SexyWolfie6399 2018-11-03 03:35:20
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Find a way out (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Stroke yourself to an orgasm (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Stay until she dissolves (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +-Fuck her first! by SexyWolfie6399 2018-11-03 03:28:02
   |  |  |  |     +-Stuff her down your cock by SexyWolfie6399 2018-11-03 03:35:20
   |  |  |  |        +- Find a way out (Blank)
   |  |  |  |        +- Stroke yourself to an orgasm (Blank)
   |  |  |  |        +- Stay until she dissolves (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-"..get into my stomach!" by Drake_451 2017-05-05 18:57:57
   |  |  |  |  +-Let her digest... eventually  by Drake_451 2017-05-08 00:18:31
   |  |  |  |  |  +-You get yourself lost deep in a maze by Drake_451 2018-07-29 23:25:49
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Take a break to tease and digest your prey (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Go back (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Keep going forward  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- You find the exit (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Release her (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Digest her (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- "..get out of here." (Blank)
   |  |  +-Flareon by LancettaBreeze 2015-10-05 18:59:37
   |  |  |  +-Let it happen by LancettaBreeze 2015-10-05 21:28:34
   |  |  |     +-"Really?" by LancettaBreeze 2015-10-05 23:31:02
   |  |  |        +- Later... (Blank)
   |  |  +-Arcanine by LancettaBreeze 2015-10-04 04:36:06
   |  |  |  +-"Your slit" by LancettaBreeze 2015-10-04 12:14:16
   |  |  |  |  +- Make you her child *Looped Link!* (Make you her child)
   |  |  |  |  +- Eventually let you out *Looped Link!* (Let you out eventually)
   |  |  |  |  +- Forget about you *Looped Link!* (Forget about you)
   |  |  |  +-"Your rump" by LancettaBreeze 2015-10-04 11:36:50
   |  |  |  |  +-Forgot about you by LancettaBreeze 2015-10-04 11:49:43
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Return to main menu *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |  |  +-Lets you out by LancettaBreeze 2015-10-04 11:46:56
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Let her go *Looped Link!* (Let her go)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Call out to her *Looped Link!* (Call out to her)
   |  |  |  |  +-Keeps you as a butt pet by LancettaBreeze 2015-10-04 11:42:40
   |  |  |  |     +- Return to main menu *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |  +-"Your mouth" by LancettaBreeze 2015-10-04 04:45:16
   |  |  |     +-She's too tired to remember by LancettaBreeze 2015-10-04 05:23:06
   |  |  |     |  +-Struggle to try and get her to wake by LancettaBreeze 2015-10-04 11:29:49
   |  |  |     |  |  +- Let her go *Looped Link!* (Let her go)
   |  |  |     |  |  +- Call out to her *Looped Link!* (Call out to her)
   |  |  |     |  +-Just let it happen by LancettaBreeze 2015-10-04 05:26:11
   |  |  |     |     +- Return to main menu *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |     +-She remembers you're there by LancettaBreeze 2015-10-04 04:48:20
   |  |  |        +-Let her go by LancettaBreeze 2015-10-04 05:20:05
   |  |  |        |  +- Return to main menu *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |        +-Call out to her by LancettaBreeze 2015-10-04 04:49:41
   |  |  |           +-...Want to try your slit." by LancettaBreeze 2015-10-04 05:05:40
   |  |  |           |  +-Make you her child by LancettaBreeze 2015-10-04 12:19:17
   |  |  |           |  |  +- Return to main menu *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |           |  +-Let you out eventually by LancettaBreeze 2015-10-04 05:10:38
   |  |  |           |  |  +- Return to main menu *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |           |  +-Forget about you by LancettaBreeze 2015-10-04 05:07:47
   |  |  |           |     +- Return to main menu *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |           +-...Want to stay with you." by LancettaBreeze 2015-10-04 04:54:42
   |  |  |              +- Return to main menu *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  +- a seemingly lost Zangoose (Blank)
   |  |  +- Weavile (Blank)
   |  +- Female (Blank)
   +-Rapidash by NicoTheRapidash 2015-09-30 16:52:58
   |  +-Unbirth her, Make her your first Ponyta! by NicoTheRapidash 2016-01-24 17:35:08
   |  |  +-Unbirth her! by FrozenEvil 2017-03-18 14:42:23
   |  |     +- Find a rapidash mate! (Blank)
   |  |     +- Unbirth him! She needs a friend! (Blank)
   |  +-Gobble her up! She looks tasty enough~ by NicoTheRapidash 2015-09-16 21:42:14
   |     +-What horseshit. by FrozenEvil 2017-04-22 19:46:17
   |     |  +-Escape the farm, enter the forest near the end of the field! by anon4321 2018-11-15 02:58:36
   |     |  |  +-You see a Ninetales! by anon4321 2018-11-15 03:10:53
   |     |  |  |  +-Rapidash Gut by anon4321 2018-12-04 01:47:08
   |     |  |  |  |  +- Rapidash Butt (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  +- Uh oh, she's noticed you (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  +- You manage to sit on her! (Blank)
   |     |  |  +- A trainer! (Blank)
   |     |  +- You go back to your pen, you're meant to be sold today. (Blank)
   |     +- You can't talk, don't digest her! (Blank)
   |     +- Apologize. (Blank)
   +-flygon by triobite 2015-05-30 19:53:39
   |  +-Female Flygon by FrozenEvil 2017-03-28 13:35:57
   |  |  +- Just go for a stroll! (Blank)
   |  |  +- Make friends with someone! (Blank)
   |  |  +- Go hunting! (Blank)
   |  +- Are you Male? (Blank)
   +-Vulpix by SparkyThunders 2015-04-25 19:54:58
   |  +-Your story. by SparkyThunders 2015-04-26 03:20:41
   |  |  +-Vul and Growl. by SparkyThunders 2015-04-26 17:50:58
   |  |  |  +- Wash up (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Clean (Blank)
   |  |  +-Exploration Desperation! by SparkyThunders 2015-04-26 03:51:11
   |  |  |  +- Try to calm. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Demand to come out. (Blank)
   |  |  +-Story 4. by SparkyThunders 2015-04-26 03:47:29
   |  |  |  +- Sleep in your mother's Mouth (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Try to go deeper (Blank)
   |  |  +- A Horrid life with Team R, where you are continuously tested on. (Blank)
   |  |  +- You live a gorgeously beautiful life in Lumiose city, owned by a 5 year-old kid (Blank)
   |  +-Too bad by SparkyThunders 2016-01-11 22:53:37
   |     +-Male vulpix. by FrozenEvil 2017-03-29 15:02:35
   |     |  +- You see 2 passed out Eevees! (Blank)
   |     |  +- You find a cave! (Blank)
   |     |  +- A Noivern snatches you up! (Blank)
   |     +-I'm sorry here. by SparkyThunders 2016-01-12 18:08:13
   |        +-Meow by SparkyThunders 2016-01-11 23:24:48
   |        |  +-Your secrets with me. by SparkyThunders 2016-05-03 01:17:50
   |        |  |  +- Go to Sakura, your cub sitter. (Blank)
   |        |  |  +- Chat with Filo. (Blank)
   |        |  |  +- Speak to Leaf. (Blank)
   |        |  |  +- comfort Rex. (Blank)
   |        |  |  +- Stop Cliff from screaming. (Blank)
   |        |  +-Try to handle this. by Jayezox 2016-01-12 01:32:05
   |        |  |  +-Sakura The Umbreon; Your cub sitter. by SparkyThunders 2016-04-22 09:57:29
   |        |  |  |  +-Showing who's boss. by Jayezox 2016-05-01 01:23:00
   |        |  |  |  |  +- Your cub sitter and talk to Filo (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  |  +- Your brother and get them out (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  +-Try a bit of persuasion. by SparkyThunders 2016-04-30 19:27:22
   |        |  |  |  |  +- makes sure nobody else gets eaten" (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  |  +- Helps me talk to Filo." (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  |  +- Gets Everyone not eaten outside." (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  +-Get them out at all costs by Jayezox 2016-04-24 10:50:09
   |        |  |  |     +-Do as you're told and stay (Umbreon POV)  by Jayezox 2016-04-24 11:59:05
   |        |  |  |     |  +-Tackle her from behind by Jayezox 2016-04-25 23:43:11
   |        |  |  |     |  |  +- Immobilize her (Blank)
   |        |  |  |     |  |  +- Talk to her (Blank)
   |        |  |  |     |  +- Use confuse ray (Blank)
   |        |  |  |     |  +- Tackle her from the side (Blank)
   |        |  |  |     |  +- Tackle her from the front (Blank)
   |        |  |  |     +- Do as you're told and stay  (Blank)
   |        |  |  |     +- Follow him (Blank)
   |        |  |  +-Try to do this youself by Jayezox 2016-04-20 22:41:14
   |        |  |  |  +- You can't think of an answer (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  +- Wait, let me take their place (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  +- Make them stay overnight until they come out the other end naturally (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  +- Just Keep them in your belly until they learned their lesson (Blank)
   |        |  |  +- Tell your parents (Blank)
   |        |  +- Hush and tell your parents anonymously (Blank)
   |        +-Talk to Filo instead. by SparkyThunders 2016-01-11 05:29:28
   |        |  +-.. by SparkyThunders 2016-01-11 05:39:56
   |        |  |  +-Go with her. by SparkyThunders 2016-01-11 05:45:28
   |        |  |  |  +-choose your vore! by SparkyThunders 2016-01-11 05:53:25
   |        |  |  |  |  +-How to eat a loved one by Jayezox 2017-02-09 03:40:17
   |        |  |  |  |  |  +- You would rather enter her slit (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  |  |  +- You would rather enter her rear (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  |  |  +- You're okay with this (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  |  +- squeeze into her butthole. (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  |  +- Climb in her slit (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  +- Totally forget (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  +- Play a while before going (Blank)
   |        |  |  +- She'll leave alone. (Blank)
   |        |  +- "Nevermnd forget it.." (Blank)
   |        +- Join them. (Blank)
   +-Buizel by SparkyThunders 2015-04-22 00:53:26
   |  +-The restaurant. by FrozenEvil 2017-03-20 04:10:22
   |  |  +-Scavenging. by FrozenEvil 2018-03-15 22:26:28
   |  |  |  +-Huh. by FrozenEvil 2018-03-16 02:02:17
   |  |  |  |  +- Go for something a little more filling. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Nab them up quickly. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-A little mouldy. by FrozenEvil 2018-03-15 23:28:08
   |  |  |     +- All the way though the alley. (Blank)
   |  |  |     +- Back to the restraunt. (Blank)
   |  |  +-Called to the back? by FrozenEvil 2017-04-07 14:28:07
   |  |  |  +- Explore in the kitchen! (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Pig out! You want to stuff your face! (Blank)
   |  |  +-Karma! by FrozenEvil 2017-03-30 10:54:33
   |  |     +- Raichu! (Blank)
   |  |     +- Floatzel! (Blank)
   |  |     +- Jolteon! (Blank)
   |  +-Stay home. by SparkyThunders 2015-04-22 01:49:02
   |  |  +-time to surf the web! by SparkyThunders 2015-04-23 06:48:22
   |  |  |  +-GAMETIME! by SparkyThunders 2015-07-04 00:41:20
   |  |  |  |  +- Neh Forget it... (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-hm.... by SparkyThunders 2015-04-28 00:29:06
   |  |  |  |  +-Buizel by derpydoor75 2016-06-27 20:15:12
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Neh.. Lets keep looking. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Well, you don't know till you find out, right? (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- http.//aryion.com/iss.page.php?Story=100&Page=1 *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |  |  +- Addition (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Addition (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Addition (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- ..forget it and do something else. (Blank)
   |  |  +-Lazily watch TV. by SparkyThunders 2015-04-24 17:26:33
   |  |     +-Finals: Diago vs. Arthur by SparkyThunders 2015-04-24 18:10:38
   |  |     |  +- Jolteon! She's Quicker! (Blank)
   |  |     |  +- Raichu! He's Stronger! (Blank)
   |  |     +- Change the channel (Blank)
   |  +-Go out on a stroll. by SparkyThunders 2016-11-07 00:56:36
   |  |  +-Test by FrozenEvil 2017-10-09 13:55:25
   |  |  +-The beach by Jayezox 2016-10-28 03:38:46
   |  |  |  +-A familiar face by Jayezox 2017-06-02 01:48:47
   |  |  |  |  +- Not now (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Yes (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-When the tide escapes... PT.1 by SparkyThunders 2016-11-14 02:50:32
   |  |  |  |  +-When the tides escape.. [Male Ver.] by SparkyThunders 2016-11-15 03:26:05
   |  |  |  |  |  +- No thanks.. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Sure.. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Let them be.. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Follow him. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Stay here (Blank)
   |  |  +-The Famous Sinnoh Hearthome City by SparkyThunders 2015-04-22 23:07:10
   |  |  |  +-Them delicious Poffins by SparkyThunders 2015-04-25 22:06:01
   |  |  |  |  +- No... (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Yes. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- To the Trophy garden. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Maybe in a few apartments. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- The contest! (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Here! Where else? (Blank)
   |  |  +-Sad Pokemon by SparkyThunders 2015-07-04 00:18:31
   |  |     +-you're about to kill yourself by SparkyThunders 2015-04-22 03:19:04
   |  |     |  +-It isn't...? by SparkyThunders 2015-04-22 03:34:40
   |  |     |  |  +-You're not dying?! by SparkyThunders 2015-04-23 19:40:54
   |  |     |  |  |  +-You... helped someone that is your predator... nice knowing you. by SparkyThunders 2015-04-23 20:19:33
   |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Started pulling you into her rump by McFly 2015-08-20 20:10:53
   |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Were you used? by SparkyThunders 2015-04-23 20:31:18
   |  |     |  |  |  |     +-Overnight stay by Jayezox 2016-07-13 01:39:31
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  +-Nope, you used your last one by Jayezox 2016-07-13 01:54:45
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  +- sleep for awhile (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Rub her intestines (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  +- You have more potions (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     +- You were getting pushed the other way out (Digestion) (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     +- You Felt youself being squished, and coming out the way you came from (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     +- The acids started to burn, waking you up(Digestion) (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  +- It seems perfect to... Okay. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  +-Injured... by SparkyThunders 2016-11-07 01:40:40
   |  |     |  |  |  +- ... Not to be either!" (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  +- ... To be your embryo." (Unbirth) (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  +- ... To be your Food." (Oral/Anal) (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  +- ...Barked angrily (Blank)
   |  |     |  +- Do what they said (Blank)
   |  |     +-saddened eevee by SparkyThunders 2015-04-22 02:50:59
   |  |        +-Conflict by SparkyThunders 2015-04-22 04:02:27
   |  |        |  +-Hunger by SparkyThunders 2015-04-28 01:09:17
   |  |        |  |  +- Regurgitate the Eevee. (Blank)
   |  |        |  +-Wuh? by SparkyThunders 2015-04-28 00:46:48
   |  |        |  |  +-Female Buizel by SparkyThunders 2015-04-23 21:04:27
   |  |        |  |  |  +-Run away... by SparkyThunders 2015-04-23 21:19:41
   |  |        |  |  |  |  +- She went into the forests! (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  +- She was still inside.. (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  +-Aubrey, An Age 1, Level 5 Eevee. by SparkyThunders 2015-04-23 21:07:33
   |  |        |  |  |     +-Dang your tinyness! by SparkyThunders 2015-04-25 04:39:08
   |  |        |  |  |     |  +-Manage to grab it! by SparkyThunders 2015-04-25 04:45:19
   |  |        |  |  |     |  |  +-Yummy! by SparkyThunders 2015-04-25 04:46:13
   |  |        |  |  |     |  |     +-Mmmm.... Yummy! by SparkyThunders 2015-04-24 18:52:22
   |  |        |  |  |     |  |     |  +- ~a Tiny bit more!~ (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |     |  |     |  +- ~yup!~ (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |     |  |     +-What?! by SparkyThunders 2015-04-24 00:47:58
   |  |        |  |  |     |  |        +-aw.... by SparkyThunders 2015-04-25 05:15:44
   |  |        |  |  |     |  |        |  +-Mauie~! by SparkyThunders 2015-04-25 18:32:31
   |  |        |  |  |     |  |        |     +- ... Stay here!" (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |     |  |        |     +- ... Search for mommy and daddy!" (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |     |  |        |     +- ... Play!" (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |     |  |        +- ~Yes! I want to!~ (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |     |  +- Fail and fall out... (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |     +-I'm coming Mommy! by SparkyThunders 2015-04-25 04:41:43
   |  |        |  |  |        +- ~"'Keep going!'" You tell yourself, mimicking your dad's voice.~ (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |        +- ~Cry For Help!~ (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  +- Your pen. [Male] (Blank)
   |  |        |  +- eat it (digestion) (Blank)
   |  |        +- help it regardless  (Blank)
   |  |        +- Ignore it and go on. (Blank)
   |  +-Go to the training Grounds. by SparkyThunders 2015-04-22 04:23:40
   |  |  +-Watch? more like referee! by SparkyThunders 2015-04-28 00:20:57
   |  |  |  +-EvP by FrozenEvil 2017-10-08 22:26:55
   |  |  |  |  +- FIGHT! (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Shinx vs. Litleo (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Zangoose vs. Seviper (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Growlithe vs. Vulpix (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Lucario vs. Zoroark (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Additional (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Additional (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Additional (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Additional (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Additional (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Additional (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Starter Royales (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Eeveelution battle royal. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Houndour & poochyena vs. Fennekin & Zorua (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Staraptor & Pigeot vs. Swellow & Fearow (Blank)
   |  |  +-Mess with N00B trainers by SparkyThunders 2015-04-25 05:26:12
   |  |  |  +-Pika? (1000th page hurrah!) by SparkyThunders 2015-04-25 18:39:33
   |  |  |  |  +-No mercy! by SparkyThunders 2015-04-27 07:58:41
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Dodge! by SparkyThunders 2015-04-27 08:12:32
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Chu Win! by SparkyThunders 2015-04-27 23:43:17
   |  |  |  |  |  |     +-Revenge or Generosity? by SparkyThunders 2015-04-27 23:40:56
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Rescued by Jayezox 2017-05-31 14:44:19
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-Charades by Jayezox 2017-06-04 03:51:11
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Finally noticed by Jayezox 2017-10-24 13:42:30
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- It's actually kind of nice (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- I just want to get out of here (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Sit still (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- You weren't out long and she succeeds (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- The pikachu you beat earlier, and i plan on Digesting you!" (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     +- at your house (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     +- In the same place. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Stumbling success! by SparkyThunders 2015-04-25 18:51:20
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Buizels:1 Pikachus:0 by SparkyThunders 2015-04-25 18:55:32
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- eat him (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Feel bad for him (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Find a new Competitor (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Use Growl! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Use Aqua ring! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Use Pursuit! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Dodge it!(2) (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Your right... Nope. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-Graww by SparkyThunders 2015-04-25 05:45:32
   |  |  |  |  +-Such power. by SparkyThunders 2015-04-25 18:23:25
   |  |  |  |  +- Use Growl! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Use Aqua tail! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Use Aqua Ring! (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Pichu  (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Plusle & Minun (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Zangoose (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Cyndaquil (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Chimchar (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Piplup (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Turtwig (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Ekans (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Riolu (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Growlithe (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Vulpix (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Starly (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Bidoof (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Shinx (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Zorua (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Happiny (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Eevee (Blank)
   |  |  +-Take the risk and battle a predator by SparkyThunders 2015-04-22 19:21:43
   |  |     +-Cocky yet Smart by Jayezox 2016-03-13 23:44:45
   |  |     |  +- No (lying) (Blank)
   |  |     |  +- No (truthfully) (Blank)
   |  |     |  +- Yes (lying) (Blank)
   |  |     |  +- Yes (truthfully) (Blank)
   |  |     +-Arcanine by flyingpotatolicker 2015-12-12 03:53:03
   |  |     |  +- It hit. (Blank)
   |  |     |  +- You dodged (Blank)
   |  |     +-A bit of an acquaintance by SparkyThunders 2015-04-22 21:43:11
   |  |     |  +-Counter once more! by SparkyThunders 2015-04-22 22:00:59
   |  |     |  |  +-Embarrassing... by SparkyThunders 2015-04-22 22:08:24
   |  |     |  |  |  +-Unbirth by SparkyThunders 2015-04-22 22:15:33
   |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Accept by adrian12 2018-07-16 06:10:17
   |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Decline by SparkyThunders 2015-04-22 22:21:06
   |  |     |  |  |  |     +- I guess so... *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |     |  |  |  +- Keep struggling (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  +- Aqua ring! (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  +- Aqua Jet! (Blank)
   |  |     |  +-Move away! by SparkyThunders 2015-04-22 21:47:44
   |  |     |  |  +- Counter! (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  +- Try to dodge once more (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  +- Pretend to faint (Blank)
   |  |     |  +- Dodge it!(2) (Blank)
   |  |     +-Blue Jackal by SparkyThunders 2015-04-22 20:33:33
   |  |     |  +-Use growl! by SparkyThunders 2015-04-22 20:37:53
   |  |     |  |  +-Aqua Jet! by SparkyThunders 2016-08-03 05:28:22
   |  |     |  |  |  +- Be Alex's Pet (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  +- Get Di..gested.. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  +- Be Alex's Apprentice. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  +-Use Aqua Tail! by wheeguy 2016-02-24 03:34:57
   |  |     |  |     +- Back to beginning *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |     |  +- Use Aqua Tail! (Blank)
   |  |     |  +- Use Aqua Ring (Blank)
   |  |     |  +- Use Aqua Jet! (Blank)
   |  |     +-Your evolution... as a target. by SparkyThunders 2015-04-22 19:47:16
   |  |     |  +-Ineffective! by SparkyThunders 2015-04-22 20:18:53
   |  |     |  |  +- "Shove me up your rump. if you'renot digesting me it won't hurt." (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  +- "I'd rather be eaten.." (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  +- "Let continue our battle!" (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  +- "I'll become your embryo." (Blank)
   |  |     |  +- Let her Go (End turn) (Blank)
   |  |     |  +- Use Aqua Ring! (Blank)
   |  |     |  +- Use Aqua Tail! (Blank)
   |  |     |  +- Use Aqua Jet! (Blank)
   |  |     +- Arbok (Blank)
   |  |     +- Milotic (Blank)
   |  |     +- Ivysaur (Blank)
   |  |     +- Gardevoir (Blank)
   |  |     +- Dragonair (Blank)
   |  |     +- Flygon (Blank)
   |  |     +- Seviper (Blank)
   |  |     +- Nidoqueen/Nidoking (Blank)
   |  |     +- Staraptor (Blank)
   |  |     +- Luxray (Blank)
   |  |     +- Gabite (Blank)
   |  |     +- Absol (Blank)
   |  |     +- Charizard (Blank)
   |  |     +- Raichu,  (Blank)
   |  +- add your own. (Blank)
   +-One of the Eeveelutions by SparkyThunders 2016-01-12 19:19:43
   |  +-Choice sheet II. by FrozenEvil 2017-03-17 18:36:28
   |  |  +-Sylveon. by Drake_451 2017-11-13 00:38:57
   |  |  |  +-Female  by Drake_451 2017-11-13 08:59:35
   |  |  |  |  +- See a mountain in the distance  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Come across a small stream  (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Male (Blank)
   |  |  +-Leafeon. by Drake_451 2017-11-13 00:38:28
   |  |  |  +- Female (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Male (Blank)
   |  |  +-Vaporeon. by FrozenEvil 2017-04-22 14:39:03
   |  |  |  +-Fence hopping. by FrozenEvil 2017-04-27 14:41:48
   |  |  |  |  +- Ecra, a Serperior. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Emmy, a Buizel. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Sol, a Lucario. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Sandy, an Arcanine. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Levana, a Luxray. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- To the beach, very far away! (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- To the city! (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- To see your trainer! (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Swimming in the river! (Blank)
   |  |  +-Glaceon. by Drake_451 2017-04-02 23:35:35
   |  |  |  +-Female  by Tacogun14 2018-05-14 00:50:10
   |  |  |  |  +-Something comes into your cave! by Tacogun14 2018-05-14 03:51:26
   |  |  |  |  |  +-A Vulpix! by Tacogun14 2018-05-14 04:55:54
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Unusual Warming Methods (AV) by Jayezox 2018-05-18 07:13:06
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Proud of your rear by Jayezox 2018-05-18 07:32:49
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Shamelessly masturbate (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Lay there and enjoy your prey (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Go to sleep (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- I want to make sure you leave after this (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-He interrupts you? by Tacogun14 2018-05-14 15:25:28
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-His open maw! by IronM 2018-11-01 12:07:59
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Yes, But keep your distance by IronM 2018-11-01 13:21:16
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Not sure, Eat him anyway by IronM 2018-11-01 10:45:25
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You eat him without issue by IronM 2018-11-01 12:06:04
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Surprise! by IronM 2018-11-01 10:57:38
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-No, Eat him by IronM 2018-11-01 12:07:07
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Something pokes your belly (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-"My womb..." by Tacogun14 2018-05-14 19:05:39
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Gives your pussy a good lick! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Pushes his head in! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-"My belly..." by Tacogun14 2018-05-14 10:46:28
   |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Betray him (Digestion) (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Keep your promise (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- A rather handsome looking Flareon! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Your rival, an Espeon! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- A young trainer! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- The blizzard dies down! (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Male (Blank)
   |  |  +- Jolteon (Blank)
   |  |  +- Umbreon. (Blank)
   |  |  +- Flareon. (Blank)
   |  |  +- Espeon. (Blank)
   |  +-Sylveon by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-15 20:49:42
   |  |  +-Walking around by FrozenEvil 2017-04-02 17:33:26
   |  |  |  +- A yellow spark distracts her. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- She reached her door fine. (Blank)
   |  |  +-Female Sylveon by SparkyThunders 2016-12-18 23:06:18
   |  |  |  +-Vincent The Jolteon.. by SparkyThunders 2016-12-23 04:33:14
   |  |  |  |  +- Snuggle with Yuki *Looped Link!* (Yuki The Eevee)
   |  |  |  +-Yuki The Eevee by SparkyThunders 2016-12-19 12:29:41
   |  |  |  |  +- Quiet, calming yourself with some breathing. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- "I-it's nothing!" (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Interact with another Eevee. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Questioning, "'Make you real?'" (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- "Where's the Cake?" (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Mess with Cell (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Gossip with Denise (Blank)
   |  |  +-Male by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-15 21:26:31
   |  |     +-Go hunting by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-15 21:33:08
   |  |     |  +-Stay within the forest by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-15 22:02:07
   |  |     |  |  +-Patrat by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-15 22:25:09
   |  |     |  |  |  +-Enjoy it right away by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-15 22:42:23
   |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Catch something to take home by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-15 22:57:51
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Your sisters by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-15 23:18:32
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Head out again by NoctaliEquinox 2017-10-23 16:57:41
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Staying in the forest by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-16 22:00:44
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You hear something by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-17 16:46:15
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You see a hungry Arcanine charging towards you (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You see a bird flying towards you  (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You're being followed by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-17 08:44:40
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-A hungry Arbok by reptilemk5 2019-01-27 16:30:08
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-A playful Riolu by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-17 08:56:23
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Resist and get her off by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-17 09:02:31
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Punish her by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-17 09:06:33
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Give her a different kind of ride (sex) by TheSylveonColin 2017-08-08 08:28:22
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Blowjob by TheSylveonColin 2017-08-08 08:29:41
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Blowjob (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Devour her by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-18 16:35:56
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You swallow her by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-18 16:44:49
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-She will digest by NoctaliEquinox 2017-10-23 16:58:55
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Look for another meal by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-23 20:21:54
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- rille *Looped Link!* (Eevee)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You see a tasty Linoone (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You're attacked by a hungry Roserade (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You attempt to climb a tree (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You head back home  (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You will keep her as a pet by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-18 19:44:43
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Return home (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Find a place to turn in for the night (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Her mother finds you (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Stuff her elsewhere  by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-17 09:08:22
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Into your cock by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-17 09:21:57
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-Take her in all the way by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-17 09:29:49
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Hold off for now, but keep her inside by Tacogun14 2018-05-14 00:25:32
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-Back to the cave, you feel like showing off your catch by Tacogun14 2018-05-14 00:31:21
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Your sisters! by USApyon911 2018-09-26 22:57:11
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Don't let them by USApyon911 2018-10-09 23:25:23
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Keep her in longer by USApyon911 2018-10-09 23:28:20
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Stay home by USApyon911 2018-10-10 23:16:40
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Make her live in your sac by USApyon911 2018-10-10 23:20:14
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Go to a beach by USApyon911 2018-10-10 23:25:08
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You see a medium sized slowpoke by USApyon911 2018-10-10 23:30:13
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- He ends up eating you (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You decide to shove him down your cock (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You devourer him (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You see a large lugia washed up on the shore (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You go for a small magikarp in the water (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Go to a mountain (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The forest (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Play with her till she becomes cum (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Go fill your stomach (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Go feed your cock some more (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Turn her into cum (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Let her out (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Don't let them and go feed your cock down more (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Let them (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Your mother! (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Your father! (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Explore more of the forest (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Turn her into cum by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-17 10:24:39
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |     +-You decide to release the load there by Drake_451 2017-06-22 23:52:19
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  +-Decided to swallow it by Drake_451 2017-06-22 23:58:45
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  |  +-Find a Pikachu  by Drake_451 2017-06-24 14:20:53
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  |  |  +- Send her to your belly  (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  |  +- Are attacked by the Riolus mother (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  +- Climaxed (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |     +-You hear the Riolu's mother looking for her by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-17 16:54:46
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |        +-Try to sneak up on her by NoctaliEquinox 2017-01-03 10:17:52
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |        |  +-You reach her undetected  by NoctaliEquinox 2017-01-03 14:52:15
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |        |  |  +-Stuff her full with her 'Riolu' by NoctaliEquinox 2017-01-03 15:25:28
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |        |  |  |  +-Try and eat her by NoctaliEquinox 2017-01-05 15:01:55
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |        |  |  |  |  +-You're able to digest her by NoctaliEquinox 2017-01-08 13:48:22
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |        |  |  |  |  |  +- You return home (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |        |  |  |  |  +- You're forced to spit her out (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |        |  |  |  +- Let her go and run like hell (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |        |  |  +- Eat her up (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |        |  +- You accidentally step on a twig and break it (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |        |  +- She already knows you're there (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |        +-No, run away by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-17 16:56:47
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |           +-You see a pokemon trying to get your attention  by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-17 17:09:07
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |           |  +-She's thirsty  by Drake_451 2017-10-28 09:27:20
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |           |  |  +-Agree by Drake_451 2017-10-28 09:50:45
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |           |  |  |  +- She wants to stay with you (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |           |  |  |  +- She leaves  (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |           |  |  +- Agree, and try to mount her (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |           |  +-She wants to eat you instead  by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-17 17:18:37
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |           |  |  +-Jump at the Persian by NoctaliEquinox 2017-03-13 14:46:22
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |           |  |  |  +-The Riolu's mother stumbles upon you by Drake_451 2017-04-02 23:48:00
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |           |  |  |  |  +-She's feeling lusty by Drake_451 2017-04-02 23:58:18
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |           |  |  |  |  |  +-Takes it into her mouth by Drake_451 2017-04-03 00:10:33
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |           |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Your Persian is still squirming, offer her to the Lucario  by Drake_451 2017-04-04 21:39:57
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |           |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Fall asleep  by Drake_451 2017-04-04 21:45:20
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |           |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-A couple Pikachu by Drake_451 2017-04-04 21:51:45
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |           |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Nothing happens  by Drake_451 2017-04-04 21:54:57
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |           |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-She is holding a third pikachu by Drake_451 2017-04-04 22:13:41
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |           |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-To feed it to your cock by Drake_451 2017-04-04 22:23:28
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |           |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Ask to mate with her by Drake_451 2017-04-06 19:27:18
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |           |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-She accepts  by Drake_451 2017-04-06 19:43:15
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |           |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Your new pregnant mate sleeping next to you by Drake_451 2017-04-11 09:37:03
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |           |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You suddenly become very hungry...and she looks really tasty by Drake_451 2017-04-11 09:43:43
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |           |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-She is a very heavy sleeper.. by Drake_451 2017-04-11 09:48:17
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |           |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Yes, tell her she is your food now (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |           |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- No, just ignore her  (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |           |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- She wakes up! (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |           |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- She wakes up (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |           |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Lucario is gone (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |           |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- She refuses (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |           |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- She gives you a disgusted look  (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |           |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Just go along with whatever she desires  (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |           |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- To use it as a play toy (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |           |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Her head sticking out of a Raichu's mouth by Drake_451 2017-04-04 22:01:08
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |           |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Fight! (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |           |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Run! (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |           |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- She sits next to a tree and motions you to join her (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |           |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Lucario is suddenly hit by a thunder wave! (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |           |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Meowth siblings  (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |           |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Are hunted by a big pokemon (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |           |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Let her leave  (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |           |  |  |  |  |  +- Positions her pussy over it (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |           |  |  |  |  +- She's hungry and you're a big helpless meal (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |           |  |  |  |  +- She can sense the Riolu in your sac still (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |           |  |  |  +- You digest your meal in peace (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |           |  |  +-Offer yourself to her by NoctaliEquinox 2017-10-23 17:00:57
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |           |  |  |  +- Start over *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |           |  |  +- Decline and try to run (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |           |  +- She wants you to be her slave for a while (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |           |  +- She want you to mate with her (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |           +- She noticed you in the distance  (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Let her out (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- ijüj *Looped Link!* (Take a nap)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Scold her for her behavior  (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Forgive and forget  (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Giving in and playing along (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- A lustful Salazzle (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You find another pokémon (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Somewhere else (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The lake (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Take a nap while your meal digests (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Your father (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Your mother (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Continue exploring (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  +- Take it home and brag about your catch (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  +- Pachirisu (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  +- Toxicroak (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  +- Mawile (Blank)
   |  |     |  +- Go to the river (Blank)
   |  |     |  +- Look for the caves (Blank)
   |  |     +- Help your parents fix up the den (Blank)
   |  |     +- Play with your sisters a while (Blank)
   |  +-Leafeon by SparkyThunders 2016-01-12 19:10:25
   |  |  +-No effects? by FrozenEvil 2017-03-28 17:42:50
   |  |  |  +-A finding! by FrozenEvil 2017-04-01 04:19:52
   |  |  |  |  +- Finn, running towards her ready to pounce! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Finn, asking what's wrong. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Home for a rest. (Blank)
   |  |  +- Unfortunately No. (Blank)
   |  +-Glaceon by SparkyThunders 2016-01-12 19:35:08
   |  |  +- Glaceon (Other) (Blank)
   |  |  +- goes off (Blank)
   |  |  +- Does so. (Blank)
   |  +-Flareon by SparkyThunders 2015-11-29 09:35:59
   |  |  +-Decline. by SparkyThunders 2015-11-29 09:31:59
   |  |  |  +- ...Stay here." (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- ... stay the night." (Blank)
   |  |  +- "I guess i should." (Blank)
   |  +-Jolteon by SparkyThunders 2016-01-12 19:18:02
   |  |  +-You would do that?" by FrozenEvil 2017-03-31 17:05:01
   |  |  |  +- He's late for work. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- There's been 2 murders and he's the only officer to solve the case. (Blank)
   |  |  +-Polite. by FrozenEvil 2017-03-28 17:56:58
   |  |     +- The Volcano, explaining there's been 3 dissapearences. (Blank)
   |  |     +- Lyra the Leafeon, telling him she's found two Eevee skulls! (Blank)
   |  +-Umbreon by SparkyThunders 2015-11-08 21:33:20
   |  |  +- "But the Rules state no foreign fruit, so sadly no." (Blank)
   |  |  +- "Sure, at your own risk." (Blank)
   |  +-Espeon by SparkyThunders 2015-07-07 19:28:38
   |  |  +-Tell The Rest. by SparkyThunders 2015-07-07 19:17:52
   |  |  |  +-Zoe The Protective Umbreon. by SparkyThunders 2015-07-10 03:16:21
   |  |  |  |  +- give them their stations *Looped Link!* (stations.)
   |  |  |  |  +- talk to Fivel *Looped Link!* (Fivel the brave Jolteon)
   |  |  |  |  +- talk to Kiana *Looped Link!* (Kiana The Silent Vaporeon)
   |  |  |  |  +- talk to Pedro *Looped Link!* (Pedro the Timid Eevee)
   |  |  |  +-stations. by SparkyThunders 2015-07-27 03:04:53
   |  |  |  |  +-Officer Prey 1 by SparkyThunders 2015-07-09 03:57:21
   |  |  |  |     +-Back to Sonia by SparkyThunders 2015-07-09 03:03:47
   |  |  |  |        +-Skulls Found by SparkyThunders 2015-07-09 03:55:21
   |  |  |  |           +-Continue. by SparkyThunders 2015-09-15 05:24:26
   |  |  |  |              +-Prey View 2... by SparkyThunders 2015-07-11 04:55:46
   |  |  |  |                 +- Wait (Blank)
   |  |  |  |                 +- Ditch (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-Fivel the brave Jolteon by SparkyThunders 2015-07-07 20:11:30
   |  |  |  |  +-Zoe The Protective Umbreon. by SparkyThunders 2015-07-10 03:16:21
   |  |  |  |  |  +- give them their stations *Looped Link!* (stations.)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- talk to Fivel *Looped Link!* (Fivel the brave Jolteon)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- talk to Kiana *Looped Link!* (Kiana The Silent Vaporeon)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- talk to Pedro *Looped Link!* (Pedro the Timid Eevee)
   |  |  |  |  +-stations. by SparkyThunders 2015-07-27 03:04:53
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Officer Prey 1 by SparkyThunders 2015-07-09 03:57:21
   |  |  |  |  |     +-Back to Sonia by SparkyThunders 2015-07-09 03:03:47
   |  |  |  |  |        +-Skulls Found by SparkyThunders 2015-07-09 03:55:21
   |  |  |  |  |           +-Continue. by SparkyThunders 2015-09-15 05:24:26
   |  |  |  |  |              +-Prey View 2... by SparkyThunders 2015-07-11 04:55:46
   |  |  |  |  |                 +- Wait (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |                 +- Ditch (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Kiana *Looped Link!* (Kiana The Silent Vaporeon)
   |  |  |  |  +- Pedro *Looped Link!* (Pedro the Timid Eevee)
   |  |  |  +-Kiana The Silent Vaporeon by SparkyThunders 2015-07-07 19:52:33
   |  |  |  |  +- Give them their posts (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Zoe (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Pedro (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Fivel (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-Pedro the Timid Eevee by SparkyThunders 2015-07-27 03:21:51
   |  |  |     +-Zoe The Protective Umbreon. by SparkyThunders 2015-07-10 03:16:21
   |  |  |     |  +- give them their stations *Looped Link!* (stations.)
   |  |  |     |  +- talk to Fivel *Looped Link!* (Fivel the brave Jolteon)
   |  |  |     |  +- talk to Kiana *Looped Link!* (Kiana The Silent Vaporeon)
   |  |  |     |  +- talk to Pedro *Looped Link!* (Pedro the Timid Eevee)
   |  |  |     +-stations. by SparkyThunders 2015-07-27 03:04:53
   |  |  |     |  +-Officer Prey 1 by SparkyThunders 2015-07-09 03:57:21
   |  |  |     |     +-Back to Sonia by SparkyThunders 2015-07-09 03:03:47
   |  |  |     |        +-Skulls Found by SparkyThunders 2015-07-09 03:55:21
   |  |  |     |           +-Continue. by SparkyThunders 2015-09-15 05:24:26
   |  |  |     |              +-Prey View 2... by SparkyThunders 2015-07-11 04:55:46
   |  |  |     |                 +- Wait (Blank)
   |  |  |     |                 +- Ditch (Blank)
   |  |  |     +-Fivel the brave Jolteon by SparkyThunders 2015-07-07 20:11:30
   |  |  |     |  +-Zoe The Protective Umbreon. by SparkyThunders 2015-07-10 03:16:21
   |  |  |     |  |  +- give them their stations *Looped Link!* (stations.)
   |  |  |     |  |  +- talk to Fivel *Looped Link!* (Fivel the brave Jolteon)
   |  |  |     |  |  +- talk to Kiana *Looped Link!* (Kiana The Silent Vaporeon)
   |  |  |     |  |  +- talk to Pedro *Looped Link!* (Pedro the Timid Eevee)
   |  |  |     |  +-stations. by SparkyThunders 2015-07-27 03:04:53
   |  |  |     |  |  +-Officer Prey 1 by SparkyThunders 2015-07-09 03:57:21
   |  |  |     |  |     +-Back to Sonia by SparkyThunders 2015-07-09 03:03:47
   |  |  |     |  |        +-Skulls Found by SparkyThunders 2015-07-09 03:55:21
   |  |  |     |  |           +-Continue. by SparkyThunders 2015-09-15 05:24:26
   |  |  |     |  |              +-Prey View 2... by SparkyThunders 2015-07-11 04:55:46
   |  |  |     |  |                 +- Wait (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |                 +- Ditch (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  +- Kiana *Looped Link!* (Kiana The Silent Vaporeon)
   |  |  |     |  +- Pedro *Looped Link!* (Pedro the Timid Eevee)
   |  |  |     +-Kiana The Silent Vaporeon by SparkyThunders 2015-07-07 19:52:33
   |  |  |        +- Give them their posts (Blank)
   |  |  |        +- Zoe (Blank)
   |  |  |        +- Pedro (Blank)
   |  |  |        +- Fivel (Blank)
   |  |  +- Espeon (Different) (Blank)
   |  +-Vaporeon[male, WIP] by TastyWillingPrey1011 2015-06-26 20:20:06
   |  |  +-Vaporeon by SparkyThunders 2015-11-17 22:39:21
   |  |  |  +-Double kill! by FrozenEvil 2017-04-01 04:18:37
   |  |  |  |  +- "Lyra, why did you scream?"" He says consolingly. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Eat her! He's going on a rampage! (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Take a 5 minute breather." (Blank)
   |  |  +-Dive into the water. by TastyWillingPrey1011 2015-06-27 13:42:00
   |  |     +-Octillery[prey] by TastyWillingPrey1011 2015-06-27 13:46:41
   |  |     +-another vaporeon[pred] by TastyWillingPrey1011 2015-06-27 13:45:36
   |  |     +-milotic[prey] by TastyWillingPrey1011 2015-06-27 13:45:19
   |  |     +-gyrados[prey] by TastyWillingPrey1011 2015-06-27 13:43:48
   |  |     +-latias[prey] by TastyWillingPrey1011 2015-06-27 13:43:25
   |  |     +-wailord[prey] by TastyWillingPrey1011 2015-06-27 13:43:00
   |  |     +-Seadra[prey] by TastyWillingPrey1011 2015-06-27 13:42:35
   |  +- Select the above to not be in sparkythunders story! *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   +-Swampert by nomnomnomxDxD 2014-06-16 17:46:19
   |  +-Eat her! by Drake_451 2017-03-27 23:40:55
   |  |  +- Scare other pokemon away from your beach (Blank)
   |  |  +- Look for more food  (Blank)
   |  +-Continue walking... She's not your type by nomnomnomxDxD 2014-06-16 17:48:41
   |  |  +-Hide underneath the walkeay by nomnomnomxDxD 2014-06-16 17:49:52
   |  |  |  +-Shinx! Lunchtime! by nomnomnomxDxD 2014-06-16 17:53:23
   |  |  |  |  +-Put it into a hole beside your mouth. by nomnomnomxDxD 2014-06-16 17:58:56
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Anus by nomnomnomxDxD 2014-06-16 18:02:42
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Cock (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +-Devour it! by nomnomnomxDxD 2014-06-16 17:56:51
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Search for more prey! by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-07 15:21:34
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You see a pokemon swimming nearby  by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-07 15:27:05
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Buizel by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-07 15:31:52
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Stuff it somewhere else by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-11 15:58:36
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Cock by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-11 16:07:11
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Devour it by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-07 15:41:05
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-Enjoy and let them digest by NoctaliEquinox 2017-10-23 17:01:49
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- To look for fun (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Time to eat again (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- You have room for one more... (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Milotic (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Greninja (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Another pokemon walks up to you from behind... (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Digest him. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Cook it first. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Mespirit! Take her home! (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Mespirit! Yum! (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Shinx! Not interested... (Blank)
   |  |  +- Leave (Blank)
   |  +- Jump on top of her (Blank)
   +-Victini by VictiniLover 2014-03-02 14:59:36
   |  +-A Human by MikeyV 2014-09-26 17:05:32
   |  |  +-Escape by MikeyV 2014-09-26 17:24:44
   |  |  |  +-Risk It All [Reality Compression] by MikeyV 2014-12-31 10:10:06
   |  |  |  |  +- Start Over? *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |  +-Prove Yourself [Full Tour] by MikeyV 2014-11-08 10:27:14
   |  |  |  |  +- Kiss [Romance] (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Sleep with him... (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-Something else... by VictiniLover 2014-10-26 18:00:47
   |  |  |  |  +- A scared Pichu (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- A lost Ampharos (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- A friendly Mawile (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-Accept Death [Soft Vore] by MikeyV 2014-09-28 10:41:45
   |  |  |     +- The End *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  +- Stay (Blank)
   |  +-Another Pokemon by VictiniLover 2014-03-05 15:55:39
   |     +-A Fennekin by VictiniLover 2014-09-28 19:10:27
   |        +-It wakes up before you by VictiniLover 2014-09-28 19:12:48
   |        |  +-Try your best to follow it by ButterBelly 2019-02-03 07:14:40
   |        |  |  +-It Sits On You. (Anal) by ButterBelly 2019-02-03 07:17:12
   |        |  |  |  +-Everything Gets Rumbly, by ButterBelly 2019-02-03 07:19:01
   |        |  |  |  |  +-The Fennekin Has Gas. by ButterBelly 2019-02-03 07:22:23
   |        |  |  |  |     +- It Farts (You Fly Out) (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  |     +- It Farts (You Stay In) (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  +- You Get Stuck! (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  +- You Are Pushed Back Out. (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  +- You Are Pushed Into The Stomach (Blank)
   |        |  |  +- It Still Hasn't Noticed You. (Blank)
   |        |  |  +- It Smelled You, And Turned Around. (Blank)
   |        |  +-Ye by ButterBelly 2019-02-03 07:13:29
   |        |  |  +-Ye. by ButterBelly 2019-02-03 07:13:39
   |        |  |     +- (Explode) *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |        |  +- To get as far away from it as possible (Blank)
   |        +- You wake up before it (Blank)
   +-Gabite by topsyturvy 2014-02-06 14:46:24
   |  +-Gabite! by SparkyThunders 2016-07-25 02:03:29
   |  |  +- Male (Blank)
   |  |  +- Female (Blank)
   |  |  +- Herm. (Blank)
   |  +-you hunt in the cave by topsyturvy 2014-02-06 21:08:14
   |  |  +-You hear foot steps by topsyturvy 2014-02-11 18:32:25
   |  |  |  +-EAT HIM!!! by topsyturvy 2014-02-11 23:44:12
   |  |  |     +-Wake up by topsyturvy 2014-02-13 13:10:39
   |  |  |        +-A month later by topsyturvy 2014-03-21 17:26:48
   |  |  |           +-a human camp... by topsyturvy 2014-03-21 17:32:24
   |  |  |           |  +-Time to eat! by topsyturvy 2014-03-21 17:34:53
   |  |  |           |     +-start vore by topsyturvy 2014-03-21 17:49:05
   |  |  |           |        +- Leave the human alone. (Blank)
   |  |  |           |        +- Eat the remaining human. (Blank)
   |  |  |           +-a pokeball by topsyturvy 2014-03-21 17:28:31
   |  |  |              +-Dinner time! by topsyturvy 2014-03-21 17:30:05
   |  |  +-You hear something squeaking by topsyturvy 2014-02-11 18:29:55
   |  +-you hunt in the cave by topsyturvy 2014-02-06 21:03:41
   |     +- Okay... *Looped Link!* (Gabite)
   |     +- Okay... (Blank)
   |     +- NO! (Blank)
   +-Meloetta by NumberXV 2014-01-15 17:47:08
   |  +-Recall last night by NumberXV 2014-01-15 18:08:47
   |  |  +-A large Salamence by NumberXV 2014-01-15 18:35:50
   |  |  |  +- "Uh yes. Actually. Just got re" (Blank)
   |  |  +-Your Ex-Trainer by NumberXV 2014-01-15 18:25:17
   |  +-Explore by NumberXV 2014-01-15 17:56:51
   |     +-You are eaten before you have a chance to choose by nomnomnomxDxD 2014-06-17 19:20:47
   |     |  +-Puts you in an oven by nomnomnomxDxD 2014-06-17 19:24:39
   |     |  |  +-Crispy! Start Over? by ButterBelly 2019-02-03 07:01:54
   |     |  |     +- It's Rewind Time. *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |     |  +- Devours you immediately (Blank)
   |     +-Keep moving onward by nomnomnomxDxD 2014-06-17 19:16:22
   |     |  +- A pelipper (Blank)
   |     |  +- Articuno (Blank)
   |     +- Head back (Blank)
   +-Skitty by JeremyTheWierdestCat 2013-04-19 02:39:08
   |  +-Female by JeremyTheWierdestCat 2013-04-19 02:56:28
   |  |  +-Forest by JeremyTheWierdestCat 2013-04-19 03:32:41
   |  |  |  +- Try talking the Arcanine into letting the other Skitty go. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Slink off, hoping that the Arcanine didn't see you. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Try attacking the Arcanine. (Blank)
   |  |  +- beach (Blank)
   |  |  +- mountain (Blank)
   |  +-Male by JeremyTheWierdestCat 2013-04-19 02:47:31
   |     +-Forest by JeremyTheWierdestCat 2013-04-19 02:53:51
   |     |  +-An Arcanine by JeremyTheWierdestCat 2013-04-19 03:09:21
   |     |     +-Eats you by JeremyTheWierdestCat 2013-04-19 03:26:02
   |     |        +-A Bit Cliché by Halcyon 2013-12-14 04:30:44
   |     |           +- Start Over? *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |     +- but *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   +-Mawile by Thevorechampion 2013-03-07 21:57:00
   |  +-The Forest by DirtyMac 2013-03-22 21:41:59
   |     +- Lopunny by pandaman101 2017-03-19 05:15:31
   |        +- The Lopunny turns the tables on you!  (Blank)
   |        +- The Lopunny is caught easily! (Blank)
   +-Dragonair by asnoddy 2012-07-14 03:22:36
   |  +- Sss *Looped Link!* (Absorption)
   |  +- Sss *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  +- (actual link, the top two are broken.)Male (Blank)
   +-Hyoomanz! by four_fleets 2012-02-02 11:49:04
   |  +-Non-trainer by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-11 14:35:03
   |  |  +-Female by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-11 12:40:49
   |  |  |  +-Into the forest by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-11 14:38:25
   |  |  |  |  +-Look around and catch it yourself  by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-11 14:40:49
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Arcanine attack! by FrozenEvil 2017-04-05 13:20:46
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Screaming down the shaft. by FrozenEvil 2017-04-05 13:28:30
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The Arcanine has sex! (UB TF) (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You begin to turn into his sperm! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Eats you! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +-A Riolu by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-11 14:53:21
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You make a move.. by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-11 15:01:31
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You look for a place to camp by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-11 15:19:22
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Whole and alive by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-11 15:35:56
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Watch it digest by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-18 16:57:03
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Set up traps to catch more prey for later by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-21 15:54:45
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Go for a swim by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-21 16:20:25
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-A hungry pokemon tries to make you its dinner  by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-21 23:36:57
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Behind you by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-21 23:42:23
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Noivern by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-22 14:54:23
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Digests you by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-22 14:59:39
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Start over *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Releases you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Sceptile (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- In the water (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You begin to feel hungry again by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-21 16:24:33
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-Go around and check your traps by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-21 16:26:27
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Absol-utely Screwed by anon4321 2017-04-20 03:09:58
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Have sex with it! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Try cooking it! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Practice anal vore with it! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Swallow it down on the spot! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-A couple different pokemon by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-21 16:32:45
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-Meowth by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-21 23:33:41
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Continue teasing the Riolu by Drake_451 2017-03-25 09:06:53
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Save it for later (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Give in and eat it (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-You hear a noise by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-22 15:03:13
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-A pokemon.. by Drake_451 2017-03-25 05:46:48
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-The Leafeon's grip is too tight to escape  by Drake_451 2017-03-25 05:51:24
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Takes you into his cock by Drake_451 2017-03-25 09:01:03
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-He mates and pours you into a female (CV conclusion) by Drake_451 2017-03-26 23:01:21
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Continue as a Human turned Eevee by Drake_451 2017-03-26 23:13:57
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You're still in your camp by Drake_451 2017-03-26 23:34:47
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Explore on your own by Drake_451 2017-03-26 23:40:57
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-See a shiny stone on the ground  by Drake_451 2017-03-26 23:45:23
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Water stone by Drake_451 2017-03-26 23:53:51
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Return to camp for dinner  by Drake_451 2017-03-27 00:07:42
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You sleep peacefully  by Drake_451 2017-03-27 15:22:59
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-A Rattata den by Drake_451 2017-03-27 15:27:54
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You eat them all by Drake_451 2017-03-27 15:31:55
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Make it to the river by Drake_451 2017-03-27 15:36:43
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You get caught in a net  by Drake_451 2017-03-27 15:45:32
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Takes pity on you and keeps you as a pet by Drake_451 2017-03-27 22:28:53
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You wake up to the girl giving you breakfast  by Drake_451 2017-04-07 05:30:10
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-She just wants a pet by Drake_451 2017-04-07 05:40:55
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Try to get the collar off (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Stay there like a good pet (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- She wants to breed you  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You wake up in a stomach  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Devours you by Drake_451 2017-03-27 15:59:55
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-Starts to digest you by Drake_451 2017-03-29 21:14:31
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Start over *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Makes you an offer (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You're in awe under the water (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Are suddenly grabbed by vines (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The parent Raticates return (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Theriver (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You awoken early by a noise  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Sniff around for prey (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Thunder stone (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Fire stone (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- See a hungry houndoom looking at you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Offer the Riolu freedom if it will help you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You're in unfamiliar territory  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Start over *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- He drinks you up (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Eats you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- You try to kick the Leafeon (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Another human  by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-22 15:16:13
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Deciding to keep your catch to yourself  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Offering him your other catch  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Just a small tree limb had fallen.. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- You go to sleep (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Riolu (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Nothing  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Stumble on an unsuspecting pokemon.. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Return to camp for a nap (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Go for a swim (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Take a nap (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Cooked (contains cooking and snuff) (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You tie it and leave it to look for more prey (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You let them pass by.. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- A Vulpix (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Set traps and wait (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Along the lakeside  (Blank)
   |  |  +-Male by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-11 11:31:49
   |  |     +-Close to the river  by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-11 11:44:45
   |  |     |  +-Set up your camp by Gunlet 2018-02-25 13:40:04
   |  |     |  +-Set some traps all around to catch prey by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-11 11:48:32
   |  |     |     +-And set up your camp by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-11 11:51:14
   |  |     |     |  +-Check your traps by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-11 14:09:28
   |  |     |     |  |  +-Some pokemon had been caught  by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-11 14:21:16
   |  |     |     |  |  |  +-Meowth by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-11 14:29:33
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  +-And save it for later by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-11 14:33:46
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Fall asleep by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-11 15:45:56
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You're in luck! by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-11 15:49:12
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Used her as bait for something bigger.. by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-19 23:41:31
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Go fishing  by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-23 15:11:57
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-A pokemon jumps into the net by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-23 15:15:22
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Buizel by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-23 15:21:33
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Check on your purrloin by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-23 15:23:23
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Leafeon by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-23 15:31:46
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You wait until your meal has digested  by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-24 23:22:39
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Take the Pachirisu with you...in your belly by NoctaliEquinox 2017-01-12 08:57:18
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-To walk around the woods  by NoctaliEquinox 2017-01-16 16:29:02
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You reach one of your traps by NoctaliEquinox 2017-01-16 16:35:30
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Eat it right now  by NoctaliEquinox 2017-01-17 18:58:25
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You check your other traps by NoctaliEquinox 2017-03-13 00:22:01
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Time to sleep by NoctaliEquinox 2017-03-15 22:15:04
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Take a walk around the forest by NoctaliEquinox 2017-03-15 22:26:09
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-A charizard landed closeby by NoctaliEquinox 2017-03-15 22:33:40
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You notice an opening in a hillside  by NoctaliEquinox 2017-03-15 22:41:25
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-The den has residents  by NoctaliEquinox 2017-03-15 22:46:50
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You manage to block it by NoctaliEquinox 2017-03-15 22:57:02
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Throw it out of its den by NoctaliEquinox 2017-03-15 23:03:23
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You take a nap by NoctaliEquinox 2017-03-15 23:09:59
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You make it back safely  by NoctaliEquinox 2017-03-15 23:23:07
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-The Sylveon by NoctaliEquinox 2017-03-15 23:44:05
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Make room for another  by NoctaliEquinox 2017-03-15 23:54:27
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Eat the Pikachu next by Drake_451 2017-04-23 19:40:37
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-The more the merrier  by Drake_451 2017-04-23 19:44:18
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- In a stomach  (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Feeling great  (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Make it watch  (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- No, you're done  (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Digest easier  (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The Buizel (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The Pikachu  (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The Purrloin (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You start to feel you're being watched  (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You find that the Persian had a Meowth kitten (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Just kill it, and see if there is another way out (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Eat it, you're going to be stuck there a while (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Its maw engulfs your head (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You're alone inside  (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You trip and fall  (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- An Ursaring is walking towards you (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You notice that your Sylveon had ate one of the others  (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Go look for some caves near the mountains  (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- A hungry pokemon sneaks into your camp (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You return to camp. (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Take it back to your camp (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Let it go (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You hear a pokemon growling nearby  (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You fall into a pitfall trap (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- y *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Go straight to your traps (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- A hungry pokemon sneaks into your camp (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Lucario (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Eat your Pachirisu (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Panpour (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Golduck (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- A greninja catches you with its tongue  (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You return to camp to eat your remaining prey (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You decided to stuff her somewhere  by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-15 20:47:28
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- In your belly (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- There's nothing (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Hear a noise (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  |  |  |  +- And are still hungry (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  |  |  +- Pachirisu (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  |  +- That you had no luck (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  +- Explore a little (Blank)
   |  |     |     +- Find a pokemon there tracking you (Blank)
   |  |     +- Surrounded by large trees  (Blank)
   |  |     +- In a small cave (Blank)
   |  +-A kid That as usual starts her/his journey by SparkyThunders 2015-03-22 04:33:52
   |  |  +-Choice page. by FrozenEvil 2017-03-17 18:26:30
   |  |  |  +-10 year old boy in the Kantos region. by WarlockSnorlax 2019-01-21 22:43:42
   |  |  |  |  +-Squirtle by mikkr1 2019-01-24 14:40:47
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Female! by mikkr1 2019-01-24 14:44:07
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Go battle some wild pokemon! by mikkr1 2019-01-24 14:49:15
   |  |  |  |  |  |     +-Gardevoir?! by mikkr1 2019-01-24 14:51:25
   |  |  |  |  |  |        +-Counter its attack with a Tackle! by mikkr1 2019-01-24 14:52:18
   |  |  |  |  |  |           +-Miss! by mikkr1 2019-01-24 14:58:01
   |  |  |  |  |  |              +-Catch it while it's busy! by mikkr1 2019-01-24 14:59:53
   |  |  |  |  |  |                 +-THREE! by mikkr1 2019-01-24 15:03:20
   |  |  |  |  |  |                    +-Let her eat you by mikkr1 2019-01-24 15:04:48
   |  |  |  |  |  |                       +-Of course, eat me! by mikkr1 2019-01-24 15:06:03
   |  |  |  |  |  |                          +-Shrink me! by mikkr1 2019-01-24 15:10:58
   |  |  |  |  |  |                             +-Of course, if I'm having pleasure out of this, you should too! by mikkr1 2019-01-24 15:13:33
   |  |  |  |  |  |                                +-Digest me! by mikkr1 2019-01-24 15:15:48
   |  |  |  |  |  |                                   +-Raise her as your own pokemon! Become a trainer! by mikkr1 2019-01-24 15:18:11
   |  |  |  |  |  |                                      +-Become the gardevoir. by mikkr1 2019-01-24 15:39:00
   |  |  |  |  |  |                                      |  +-Set up terms for the fight by mikkr1 2019-01-24 15:43:37
   |  |  |  |  |  |                                      +- Gardevoir? More like... garde-vore! *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Male! by mikkr1 2019-01-24 14:42:54
   |  |  |  |  |     +-Some battling! by WarlockSnorlax 2019-01-28 22:50:54
   |  |  |  |  |        +-Caterpie by WarlockSnorlax 2019-01-28 22:54:07
   |  |  |  |  |        |  +-Throw a pokeball! by WarlockSnorlax 2019-01-28 22:58:47
   |  |  |  |  |        |  |  +-Tackle! by WarlockSnorlax 2019-01-28 23:02:23
   |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  +-Get up! by WarlockSnorlax 2019-01-28 23:07:06
   |  |  |  |  |        |  |  +- Pokeball! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |        |  |  +- Water gun! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |        |  +- Tackle! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |        |  +- Water gun! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |        +- Munchlax (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |        +- Zigzagoon (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Bulbasaur  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Charmander (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- A 15 year old bboy in the Kalos reigon. (Blank)
   |  |  +-Choice page. by FrozenEvil 2017-03-17 18:26:30
   |  |  |  +-10 year old boy in the Kantos region. by WarlockSnorlax 2019-01-21 22:43:42
   |  |  |  |  +-Squirtle by mikkr1 2019-01-24 14:40:47
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Female! by mikkr1 2019-01-24 14:44:07
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Go battle some wild pokemon! by mikkr1 2019-01-24 14:49:15
   |  |  |  |  |  |     +-Gardevoir?! by mikkr1 2019-01-24 14:51:25
   |  |  |  |  |  |        +-Counter its attack with a Tackle! by mikkr1 2019-01-24 14:52:18
   |  |  |  |  |  |           +-Miss! by mikkr1 2019-01-24 14:58:01
   |  |  |  |  |  |              +-Catch it while it's busy! by mikkr1 2019-01-24 14:59:53
   |  |  |  |  |  |                 +-THREE! by mikkr1 2019-01-24 15:03:20
   |  |  |  |  |  |                    +-Let her eat you by mikkr1 2019-01-24 15:04:48
   |  |  |  |  |  |                       +-Of course, eat me! by mikkr1 2019-01-24 15:06:03
   |  |  |  |  |  |                          +-Shrink me! by mikkr1 2019-01-24 15:10:58
   |  |  |  |  |  |                             +-Of course, if I'm having pleasure out of this, you should too! by mikkr1 2019-01-24 15:13:33
   |  |  |  |  |  |                                +-Digest me! by mikkr1 2019-01-24 15:15:48
   |  |  |  |  |  |                                   +-Raise her as your own pokemon! Become a trainer! by mikkr1 2019-01-24 15:18:11
   |  |  |  |  |  |                                      +-Become the gardevoir. by mikkr1 2019-01-24 15:39:00
   |  |  |  |  |  |                                      |  +-Set up terms for the fight by mikkr1 2019-01-24 15:43:37
   |  |  |  |  |  |                                      +- Gardevoir? More like... garde-vore! *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Male! by mikkr1 2019-01-24 14:42:54
   |  |  |  |  |     +-Some battling! by WarlockSnorlax 2019-01-28 22:50:54
   |  |  |  |  |        +-Caterpie by WarlockSnorlax 2019-01-28 22:54:07
   |  |  |  |  |        |  +-Throw a pokeball! by WarlockSnorlax 2019-01-28 22:58:47
   |  |  |  |  |        |  |  +-Tackle! by WarlockSnorlax 2019-01-28 23:02:23
   |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  +-Get up! by WarlockSnorlax 2019-01-28 23:07:06
   |  |  |  |  |        |  |  +- Pokeball! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |        |  |  +- Water gun! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |        |  +- Tackle! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |        |  +- Water gun! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |        +- Munchlax (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |        +- Zigzagoon (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Bulbasaur  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Charmander (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- A 15 year old bboy in the Kalos reigon. (Blank)
   |  |  +-Choice page. by FrozenEvil 2017-03-17 18:26:30
   |  |  |  +-10 year old boy in the Kantos region. by WarlockSnorlax 2019-01-21 22:43:42
   |  |  |  |  +-Squirtle by mikkr1 2019-01-24 14:40:47
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Female! by mikkr1 2019-01-24 14:44:07
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Go battle some wild pokemon! by mikkr1 2019-01-24 14:49:15
   |  |  |  |  |  |     +-Gardevoir?! by mikkr1 2019-01-24 14:51:25
   |  |  |  |  |  |        +-Counter its attack with a Tackle! by mikkr1 2019-01-24 14:52:18
   |  |  |  |  |  |           +-Miss! by mikkr1 2019-01-24 14:58:01
   |  |  |  |  |  |              +-Catch it while it's busy! by mikkr1 2019-01-24 14:59:53
   |  |  |  |  |  |                 +-THREE! by mikkr1 2019-01-24 15:03:20
   |  |  |  |  |  |                    +-Let her eat you by mikkr1 2019-01-24 15:04:48
   |  |  |  |  |  |                       +-Of course, eat me! by mikkr1 2019-01-24 15:06:03
   |  |  |  |  |  |                          +-Shrink me! by mikkr1 2019-01-24 15:10:58
   |  |  |  |  |  |                             +-Of course, if I'm having pleasure out of this, you should too! by mikkr1 2019-01-24 15:13:33
   |  |  |  |  |  |                                +-Digest me! by mikkr1 2019-01-24 15:15:48
   |  |  |  |  |  |                                   +-Raise her as your own pokemon! Become a trainer! by mikkr1 2019-01-24 15:18:11
   |  |  |  |  |  |                                      +-Become the gardevoir. by mikkr1 2019-01-24 15:39:00
   |  |  |  |  |  |                                      |  +-Set up terms for the fight by mikkr1 2019-01-24 15:43:37
   |  |  |  |  |  |                                      +- Gardevoir? More like... garde-vore! *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Male! by mikkr1 2019-01-24 14:42:54
   |  |  |  |  |     +-Some battling! by WarlockSnorlax 2019-01-28 22:50:54
   |  |  |  |  |        +-Caterpie by WarlockSnorlax 2019-01-28 22:54:07
   |  |  |  |  |        |  +-Throw a pokeball! by WarlockSnorlax 2019-01-28 22:58:47
   |  |  |  |  |        |  |  +-Tackle! by WarlockSnorlax 2019-01-28 23:02:23
   |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  +-Get up! by WarlockSnorlax 2019-01-28 23:07:06
   |  |  |  |  |        |  |  +- Pokeball! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |        |  |  +- Water gun! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |        |  +- Tackle! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |        |  +- Water gun! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |        +- Munchlax (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |        +- Zigzagoon (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Bulbasaur  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Charmander (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- A 15 year old bboy in the Kalos reigon. (Blank)
   |  |  +-Female Trainer by SparkyThunders 2016-05-10 20:49:28
   |  |  |  +- Another person's Story (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-  someone elses story. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- My Story... (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Kalos (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Unova (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Sinnoh (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Hoenn (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Johto (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Kanto (Blank)
   |  |  +-Male by SparkyThunders 2016-05-10 20:22:59
   |  |  |  +-Kalos Researcher by Jayezox 2016-05-12 02:50:56
   |  |  |  |  +-Visit a colleague by Jayezox 2017-09-20 10:39:11
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Stacey (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Ted (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Clyde (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Explore Lumiose City (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Play with your pokemon (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-Beginning... by SparkyThunders 2016-08-07 02:41:10
   |  |  |  |  +-It'll be less dumb... by SparkyThunders 2016-05-18 05:31:07
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Bubble Frog Pokemon. by SparkyThunders 2016-05-18 07:08:27
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Soon to be your death.. by SparkyThunders 2016-05-18 07:23:42
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Just being a normal Froakie (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +-The Fire Mouse Pokemon by SparkyThunders 2016-05-18 06:54:17
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Read to him. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Pet Him (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Play with him. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Feed Him (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +-The Grass Snake pokemon by SparkyThunders 2016-05-18 05:44:03
   |  |  |  |  |     +-A Normal by SparkyThunders 2016-05-18 06:27:12
   |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Now! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Tomorrow (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     +-A special pokemon.. by SparkyThunders 2016-05-18 06:03:29
   |  |  |  |  |        +-Today by adrian12 2018-07-16 02:41:32
   |  |  |  |  |        +- Tomorrow (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +-Get crazy! follow them! by SparkyThunders 2016-05-14 00:05:27
   |  |  |  |     +-A trained pokemon appeared. by SparkyThunders 2016-05-18 19:22:04
   |  |  |  |     |  +-Dang Furrets! by SparkyThunders 2016-05-14 02:53:56
   |  |  |  |     |  |  +-She wanted a you in her. by giodude2001 2018-10-31 20:33:43
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-She wants company. by adrian12 2018-07-16 02:39:05
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- She Is going to digest you.. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- She plans on keeping you forepurr~ (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  +- She wanted company.. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  +- She was playing.. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  +- She wanted to mate with you! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  +- It tilted it's head not understanding.. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  +- It nodded, and pulled you onto it's back. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     +- Nothing came out! (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Another Person's Story.. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Someone else's Story.. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Unova (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Sinnoh (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Hoenn (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Johto. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Kanto (Blank)
   |  |  +-Female by Gamefox 2016-02-03 19:56:29
   |  |  |  +-Vulpix by Gamefox 2016-02-03 19:59:12
   |  |  |     +-Male by Gamefox 2016-02-03 20:16:29
   |  |  |        +-Overly happy by Gamefox 2016-02-03 20:46:06
   |  |  |           +-See if vulpix still wants to play by Gamefox 2016-02-03 20:48:20
   |  |  |              +-Hikes his leg (Watersports) by Gamefox 2016-02-03 21:03:53
   |  |  |                 +-Pussy by Gamefox 2016-02-03 21:17:12
   |  |  |                    +-Unbirth him by Gamefox 2016-02-03 21:44:59
   |  |  |                       +-Vulpix is now your cub by Gamefox 2016-02-03 21:55:40
   |  |  |                          +- ,ml *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  +-A Boy in the Kalos Region by Josephiroth 2016-01-25 21:30:18
   |  |     +-Fennekin is better than Lettuce Salad and Frog Legs by Josephiroth 2016-01-25 21:39:26
   |  |     |  +-Go Home and Make her Breakfast by Josephiroth 2016-01-25 21:52:35
   |  |     |     +-is something burning... in the LIVING ROOM?! by biohazard854 2016-08-02 06:26:42
   |  |     |        +-you get a glass of water by biohazard854 2016-08-02 06:33:56
   |  |     |        +- see what's wrong... (Blank)
   |  |     |        +- see what's wrong... (Blank)
   |  |     +- Froakie is better than Lettuce Salad and Fox Stew (Blank)
   |  |     +- •	Chespin is better than Fox Stew and Frog Legs (Blank)
   |  +- x *Looped Link!* (Charizard)
   |  +- d *Looped Link!* (Eevee)
   |  +- s *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   +-Little green cap. by four_fleets 2012-02-02 11:15:39
   |  +- Nope, your a normal born Ralts (Blank)
   |  +- You were a trainer that got unbirth by a Gardevoir couple (Blank)
   +-Machamp by Justin-Time 2012-01-12 17:03:28
   |  +- No, you aren't ready. Do what he says for now. (Blank)
   |  +- Take the man down. (Blank)
   +-Pikachu by ValkyrieVandal 2011-12-18 00:37:25
   |  +-Try to sneak some Pokemon food. by ValkyrieVandal 2011-12-18 00:39:39
   |     +-It's like a noodle  by Drake_451 2017-11-01 19:28:49
   |     |  +-You leave unnoticed  by Drake_451 2017-11-13 09:10:59
   |     |  |  +-Being followed.. by Drake_451 2019-02-08 17:31:43
   |     |  |  |  +-Surprise pounce  by Drake_451 2019-02-09 00:40:33
   |     |  |  |  |  +- He wants to mate with you (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  +- He wants to eat you (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  +- A Riolu punches you (Blank)
   |     |  |  +-Ambushed by Drake_451 2017-11-13 09:16:20
   |     |  |     +-Have some pleasurable fun with you by Drake_451 2017-11-13 09:18:37
   |     |  |     |  +-Fun time  by Drake_451 2017-11-13 09:24:09
   |     |  |     |  |  +- "..time to eat." (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  +- "..time for me to go." (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  +- Male (Blank)
   |     |  |     +- Eat you (Blank)
   |     |  +-Busted by Drake_451 2017-11-04 08:09:45
   |     |     +-She feeds you to another pokemon as punishment  by Drake_451 2017-11-20 21:54:16
   |     |     |  +-A Sylveon by Drake_451 2018-08-17 22:49:34
   |     |     |  |  +- The Sylveon makes you live in her belly for a while (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  +- You digest  (Blank)
   |     |     |  +-A Greninja by Drake_451 2017-11-20 22:11:07
   |     |     |  |  +-He swallows! by Drake_451 2017-11-20 22:27:28
   |     |     |  |  |  +- Start over *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |     |     |  |  +- You surprise him and jump out (Blank)
   |     |     |  +- A Gardevoir (Blank)
   |     |     +- She takes you as her own now (Blank)
   |     |     +- She eats you herself  (Blank)
   |     +-Leave by ValkyrieVandal 2011-12-18 00:38:55
   |     |  +-Find some berries  by Drake_451 2017-06-29 06:47:28
   |     |  |  +- You eat your berries alone  (Blank)
   |     |  |  +- Another Pikachu is eating some  (Blank)
   |     |  +- The girl follows you out to catch you (Blank)
   |     +-Go for the food. by ValkyrieVandal 2011-12-18 00:40:58
   |        +-Run Away! by ValkyrieVandal 2011-12-16 11:28:13
   |        +-Use Tail Whip by ValkyrieVandal 2011-12-16 11:27:01
   |        +-Use ThunderShock by ValkyrieVandal 2011-12-16 11:24:33
   |        |  +-Thundershock time by Potatoguy45u 2017-06-14 21:34:15
   |        |     +-You yelp out in surprise. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2017-07-09 19:54:28
   |        |     |  +- End. *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |        |     +-You use thundershock any way. by Potatoguy45u 2017-06-14 21:38:52
   |        |        +- End? *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |        |        +- End? (Blank)
   |        +-Use Growl by ValkyrieVandal 2011-12-18 00:42:08
   |           +-Curl into a ball and hope it doesn't hurt long by ValkyrieVandal 2011-12-16 12:08:48
   |           |  +-Stay by ValkyrieVandal 2011-12-18 01:15:28
   |           |     +-Wait for her to fall asleep, then leave by ValkyrieVandal 2011-12-18 01:24:19
   |           |     +-Sleep in the corner by ValkyrieVandal 2011-12-18 01:20:19
   |           |     +-Get In the Sleeping Bag by ValkyrieVandal 2011-12-18 01:17:23
   |           |        +-Lick her cheek and snuggle close as you can. by mistvulpin 2012-07-24 14:55:14
   |           |        |  +-Male by BunnyMan360 2015-10-01 09:46:32
   |           |        |     +-stay by auburntheprey 2016-05-09 14:03:15
   |           |        |     |  +-Attempt Escape! by SparkyThunders 2016-05-11 18:31:27
   |           |        |     |  |  +-Dive Dive Dive! by SparkyThunders 2016-05-11 20:32:01
   |           |        |     |  |  |  +-So comfy... by SparkyThunders 2016-05-12 01:00:58
   |           |        |     |  |  |  |  +- Make friends. Go to the apple tree. (Blank)
   |           |        |     |  |  |  |  +- Get you Cute and sadness on. (Blank)
   |           |        |     |  |  |  |  +- Flowers and leaves.. (Blank)
   |           |        |     |  |  |  +- It moved gently I could climb out. (Blank)
   |           |        |     |  |  |  +- It was moving to fast! I can't! (Blank)
   |           |        |     |  |  +- Climb a tree! (Blank)
   |           |        |     |  |  +- Run blindly! (Blank)
   |           |        |     |  +-Yeah, whay could go wrong! by auburntheprey 2016-05-09 14:06:16
   |           |        |     |     +-It's a Pichu skull!! by auburntheprey 2016-05-10 07:59:00
   |           |        |     |        +-"....turn you into pudge!" by Potatoguy45u 2017-06-14 21:43:32
   |           |        |     |        |  +-The next day. by Potatoguy45u 2017-06-14 21:45:14
   |           |        |     |        |  |  +- End *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |           |        |     |        |  +- The next day. *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |           |        |     |        +-"Let you get used to your new home!" by auburntheprey 2016-06-03 13:39:39
   |           |        |     |           +-Submit to your new master by Drake_451 2017-06-14 22:31:53
   |           |        |     |           |  +-Her stomach starts to digest you by Drake_451 2017-06-14 22:39:59
   |           |        |     |           |  |  +- Start over *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |           |        |     |           |  +- You just make yourself comfortable  (Blank)
   |           |        |     |           +-HELLLLLL NO by auburntheprey 2016-06-03 13:43:01
   |           |        |     |           |  +- The End I guess  *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |           |        |     |           |  +- Full tour? (Blank)
   |           |        |     |           +-Anything for your master! by auburntheprey 2016-06-03 13:40:28
   |           |        |     +- leave (Blank)
   |           |        +-go to sleep? by mistvulpin 2012-07-24 14:51:21
   |           +-ThunderShock as your last resort by ValkyrieVandal 2011-12-16 11:46:57
   |              +-The girl feeds you to her Ekans by AnonymousPen 2014-08-05 20:32:17
   |              |  +-Digestion by AnonymousPen 2014-08-05 20:37:51
   |              |     +- Tom *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |              |     +- Start over *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |              |     +- Start over *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |              +- The girl protects you (Blank)
   +-Machoke by Guy the ladyeater 2011-06-08 20:41:38
   |  +-It's an Eevee. by Robert12121 2012-03-07 23:53:39
   |  |  +-You can play... in my belly! by Robert12121 2012-03-07 23:56:28
   |  |  |  +-You tell him. by Robert12121 2012-03-07 23:59:08
   |  |  |  +- Ignore his question and start swallowing. (Blank)
   |  |  +- Sure! (Blank)
   |  +-Its 5 small pikachu. by Guy the ladyeater 2011-06-08 20:49:25
   |     +-Play with them first. by Guy the ladyeater 2011-06-11 02:39:39
   |        +-The Vore like Plan by Guy the ladyeater 2011-06-11 02:45:48
   |           +-Will you swallow? by Guy the ladyeater 2011-06-11 02:56:02
   |              +-You begain to rub your still completely visible abs. by Guy the ladyeater 2011-06-11 03:04:11
   |                 +-You awake by Guy the ladyeater 2011-08-25 03:21:33
   |                    +-There's still one left. by Robert12121 2012-03-07 23:47:04
   |                    |  +-Let him go. by Robert12121 2012-03-07 23:46:02
   |                    |     +-Take care of him and try to befriend him. by Robert12121 2012-03-07 23:35:34
   |                    |        +-Never! by Robert12121 2012-03-07 23:43:41
   |                    |        |  +- Oh well... Back down the hatch! (Blank)
   |                    |        |  +- You get sad... (Blank)
   |                    |        +-Ok! by Robert12121 2012-03-07 23:39:03
   |                    |           +- Do you have any food? (Blank)
   |                    |           +- What do you want to do now? (Blank)
   |                    |           +- Did you know those other Pikachu? (Blank)
   |                    +-All gone. by Guy the ladyeater 2011-08-31 13:03:48
   +-seveiper by miller100 2010-05-09 13:47:41
   |  +-girl by chaosvolt 2011-03-20 18:47:14
   |  |  +- A more filling meal. (Blank)
   |  |  +- A light snack. (Blank)
   |  +-boy by miller100 2010-05-09 14:09:35
   |     +-No, a more filling meal! by chaosvolt 2011-03-20 18:35:24
   |     |  +-A nice, fat Arcanine. by flyingpotatolicker 2015-12-11 23:13:42
   |     |  |  +-Attack it by flyingpotatolicker 2015-12-16 02:09:48
   |     |  |  |  +-It turns its head and opens its mouth by flyingpotatolicker 2015-12-16 02:31:50
   |     |  |  |  |  +- Start Over *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |     |  |  |  +- It doesn't notice you in time (Blank)
   |     |  |  +-Keep stalking by flyingpotatolicker 2015-12-12 01:43:03
   |     |  |  |  +-It stays asleep by flyingpotatolicker 2015-12-12 01:51:11
   |     |  |  |  |  +-Keep it as your food by flyingpotatolicker 2015-12-12 01:54:24
   |     |  |  |  |  +- Let it go (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  +- It wakes up (Blank)
   |     |  |  +-Introduce yourself by flyingpotatolicker 2015-12-11 23:18:08
   |     |  |     +-It wants to be your friend by flyingpotatolicker 2015-12-12 05:40:33
   |     |  |     |  +-Sure by flyingpotatolicker 2015-12-12 05:45:04
   |     |  |     |  |  +-Eat the eevee by adrian12 2018-07-16 02:12:05
   |     |  |     |  |  +-Call it a night by Kaito 2018-02-14 23:15:58
   |     |  |     |  |  |  +-Go to sleep as well by Kaito 2018-02-14 23:23:12
   |     |  |     |  |  |  +-Check his size, you don't wanna eat someone who is too big! by Kaito 2018-02-14 23:18:39
   |     |  |     |  |  |     +-Back out by Kaito 2018-02-14 23:25:52
   |     |  |     |  |  |     +-Start to eat him by Kaito 2018-02-14 23:21:07
   |     |  |     |  |  +- A *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |     |  |     |  |  +- A *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |     |  |     |  +- No, sorry (Blank)
   |     |  |     +-Its hungry by flyingpotatolicker 2015-12-11 23:20:19
   |     |  |        +-It catches you by flyingpotatolicker 2015-12-11 23:42:10
   |     |  |        |  +- Start over *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |     |  |        +-It catches you by flyingpotatolicker 2015-12-11 23:24:34
   |     |  |        |  +- Its ok bro, ill go back *Looped Link!* (Its hungry)
   |     |  |        +- You Escape (Blank)
   |     |  +-Another seviper that's been in your territory. by chaosvolt 2011-03-20 18:41:35
   |     |  |  +-Male. by Zavvnao 2018-02-14 01:49:14
   |     |  |  |  +-Start Slurping Him up or stuffing him into an orifice, head or tail first. by Zavvnao 2018-02-14 02:09:37
   |     |  |  |  |  +- Down the Cock, show your rival and a poor escuse for a snake what a real serpent is. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  +- Up the butt, embarass this intruder or just enjoy his squirms up there. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  +- Orally (down your snakey maw). (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  +-Coil him up as you decide, getting a nice feel and measure of this potential rival. by Zavvnao 2018-02-14 01:58:50
   |     |  |  |  |  +-Calm him down. by Zavvnao 2018-02-14 02:17:37
   |     |  |  |  |  +- Question and interrogate him. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  +- Intimidate him. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  +- Hump him on the spot or dominate him.. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  +- Eat him. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  +- Threaten and encourage him to leave in a show of dominance. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  +- Try to wake him up and ask him to either leave or about himself.  (Blank)
   |     |  |  +- Female. (Blank)
   |     |  +- A charizard you happen to know. (Blank)
   |     +-Something small. by chaosvolt 2011-03-20 18:15:49
   |        +-A Pikachu, it seems. by chaosvolt 2011-03-20 18:44:17
   |        |  +-And it's alone, perfect. by Guy the ladyeater 2011-06-10 00:49:36
   |        |  +- Some other pokemon is currently trying to catch it for itself! (Blank)
   |        |  +- There's a larger Raichu as well! (Blank)
   |        |  +- It has other small pokemon with it. (Blank)
   |        +-Or a Gulpin? Strange... by chaosvolt 2011-03-20 18:22:31
   |        |  +-But of course. by chaosvolt 2011-03-20 18:31:18
   |        |  |  +- It makes you a bit sick. (Blank)
   |        |  |  +- No trouble at all. (Blank)
   |        |  +- Not as simple as you think. (Blank)
   |        +- Or maybe easier prey, a Slowpoke? (Blank)
   |        +- A Minccino (Blank)
   +-Salamence by talent412 2009-05-24 10:53:37
   |  +-the cave by talent412 2009-05-24 10:53:37
   |  |  +-Fight back! by talent412 2009-05-24 10:53:37
   |  |  |  +-Yes by talent412 2009-05-24 10:53:37
   |  |  |  |  +-To the forest by talent412 2009-05-24 10:53:37
   |  |  |  |     +- Pidgeys (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     +- Furrets (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     +- Pikachus (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- No (Blank)
   |  |  +- Run! (Blank)
   |  |  +-  (Blank)
   |  +-the forest. by talent412 2009-05-24 10:53:37
   |  |  +-I screwed up. Here's the real forest by talent412 2009-05-24 10:53:37
   |  |     +-Hehe, an easy meal by topsyturvy 2013-12-29 13:51:33
   |  |     |  +-Try the cave by topsyturvy 2013-12-30 18:05:44
   |  |     |  |  +-A Garchomp! by topsyturvy 2013-12-30 18:12:33
   |  |     |  |  +- A Haxorous! (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  +- A Dunsparce" (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  +- A Golbat (Blank)
   |  |     |  +-Go hunting in the forest again, maybe you'll find another Typhlosion by topsyturvy 2013-12-29 13:55:16
   |  |     |  |  +-A Leafeon by topsyturvy 2013-12-29 22:08:14
   |  |     |  |  |  +- Wait, you think you hear something. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  +- Attack now (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  +-A poochyena! by topsyturvy 2013-12-29 15:33:52
   |  |     |  |  |  +-Wait, there might be more by topsyturvy 2013-12-30 17:45:03
   |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Eat the Poochyena (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Eat the Mightyena (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Eat them all! (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  +- Attack now (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  +-A trainer! by topsyturvy 2013-12-29 15:24:03
   |  |     |  |     +-Wait and see what pokemon she has by topsyturvy 2013-12-29 22:27:33
   |  |     |  |     |  +-Take one of the pokemon by topsyturvy 2013-12-30 13:26:35
   |  |     |  |     |  |  +- Let him go (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  |  +- Help him evolve (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  |  +- Eat him (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  +-Wait until night, then eat them in their sleep by topsyturvy 2013-12-29 23:54:48
   |  |     |  |     |     +-All of them! by topsyturvy 2013-12-30 13:00:14
   |  |     |  |     |     |  +- Leave her, your full (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |     |  +- Eat her! (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |     +- A few (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     +-Attack now by topsyturvy 2013-12-29 22:22:12
   |  |     |  |     |  +-Head first, it was pretty fun with the Typhlosion by topsyturvy 2013-12-30 18:31:43
   |  |     |  |     |  |  +- Stay as Salamance (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  |  +- Switch to Trainer's POV? (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  +-Feet first! I want her to watch as she is swallowed alive! by topsyturvy 2013-12-29 23:39:03
   |  |     |  |     |  |  +-Rlease, by topsyturvy 2013-12-30 12:00:43
   |  |     |  |     |  |  +-Go looking for another human! by topsyturvy 2013-12-30 11:59:57
   |  |     |  |     |  |  +- Go back to your nest. You don't want to overstuff yourself. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  |  +- Release and eat her pokemon. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  +- You let her go, eating a human feels...wrong (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     +-Wait, there might be more humans by topsyturvy 2013-12-29 21:57:14
   |  |     |  |        +-Wait for the battle to end, then eat the winners pokemon by topsyturvy 2013-12-30 12:02:32
   |  |     |  |        +-Wait for the battle to end, then eat the loosers pokemon. by topsyturvy 2013-12-30 12:01:35
   |  |     |  |        |  +- Ethan (Blank)
   |  |     |  |        |  +- Lyra (Blank)
   |  |     |  |        +-Swoop in and take the two pokemon by topsyturvy 2013-12-29 22:17:53
   |  |     |  |        |  +- Eat them both at the same time! (Blank)
   |  |     |  |        |  +- Play whith them first (Blank)
   |  |     |  |        |  +- Todadile (Blank)
   |  |     |  |        |  +- Marril (Blank)
   |  |     |  |        +- Leave, you may be over powered. (Blank)
   |  |     |  +- The river (Blank)
   |  |     |  +- Fly around and see if you can find anything (Blank)
   |  |     +-Help him by talent412 2009-05-24 10:53:37
   |  |     |  +-You see a group of Furrets by asnoddy 2012-07-15 09:02:24
   |  |     |  +-You see a group of Pikachus by ShinyMew 2011-04-22 01:13:26
   |  |     |  |  +-Try to startle them by ShinyMew 2011-04-22 01:33:22
   |  |     |  |  |  +-Eat them! by topsyturvy 2013-12-26 22:47:38
   |  |     |  |  |     +- The Woods again (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |     +- the field (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  +- Find a third party member who is resistant to electric shocks (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  +- Try to snag any that wander too far from the group (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  +- Wait for a while (Blank)
   |  |     |  +- You see a group of Pidgeys (Blank)
   |  |     +- Ignore him (Blank)
   |  +-the forest. by talent412 2009-05-24 10:53:37
   |     +-I screwed up. Here's the real forest by talent412 2009-05-24 10:53:37
   |        +-Hehe, an easy meal by topsyturvy 2013-12-29 13:51:33
   |        |  +-Try the cave by topsyturvy 2013-12-30 18:05:44
   |        |  |  +-A Garchomp! by topsyturvy 2013-12-30 18:12:33
   |        |  |  +- A Haxorous! (Blank)
   |        |  |  +- A Dunsparce" (Blank)
   |        |  |  +- A Golbat (Blank)
   |        |  +-Go hunting in the forest again, maybe you'll find another Typhlosion by topsyturvy 2013-12-29 13:55:16
   |        |  |  +-A Leafeon by topsyturvy 2013-12-29 22:08:14
   |        |  |  |  +- Wait, you think you hear something. (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  +- Attack now (Blank)
   |        |  |  +-A poochyena! by topsyturvy 2013-12-29 15:33:52
   |        |  |  |  +-Wait, there might be more by topsyturvy 2013-12-30 17:45:03
   |        |  |  |  |  +- Eat the Poochyena (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  |  +- Eat the Mightyena (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  |  +- Eat them all! (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  +- Attack now (Blank)
   |        |  |  +-A trainer! by topsyturvy 2013-12-29 15:24:03
   |        |  |     +-Wait and see what pokemon she has by topsyturvy 2013-12-29 22:27:33
   |        |  |     |  +-Take one of the pokemon by topsyturvy 2013-12-30 13:26:35
   |        |  |     |  |  +- Let him go (Blank)
   |        |  |     |  |  +- Help him evolve (Blank)
   |        |  |     |  |  +- Eat him (Blank)
   |        |  |     |  +-Wait until night, then eat them in their sleep by topsyturvy 2013-12-29 23:54:48
   |        |  |     |     +-All of them! by topsyturvy 2013-12-30 13:00:14
   |        |  |     |     |  +- Leave her, your full (Blank)
   |        |  |     |     |  +- Eat her! (Blank)
   |        |  |     |     +- A few (Blank)
   |        |  |     +-Attack now by topsyturvy 2013-12-29 22:22:12
   |        |  |     |  +-Head first, it was pretty fun with the Typhlosion by topsyturvy 2013-12-30 18:31:43
   |        |  |     |  |  +- Stay as Salamance (Blank)
   |        |  |     |  |  +- Switch to Trainer's POV? (Blank)
   |        |  |     |  +-Feet first! I want her to watch as she is swallowed alive! by topsyturvy 2013-12-29 23:39:03
   |        |  |     |  |  +-Rlease, by topsyturvy 2013-12-30 12:00:43
   |        |  |     |  |  +-Go looking for another human! by topsyturvy 2013-12-30 11:59:57
   |        |  |     |  |  +- Go back to your nest. You don't want to overstuff yourself. (Blank)
   |        |  |     |  |  +- Release and eat her pokemon. (Blank)
   |        |  |     |  +- You let her go, eating a human feels...wrong (Blank)
   |        |  |     +-Wait, there might be more humans by topsyturvy 2013-12-29 21:57:14
   |        |  |        +-Wait for the battle to end, then eat the winners pokemon by topsyturvy 2013-12-30 12:02:32
   |        |  |        +-Wait for the battle to end, then eat the loosers pokemon. by topsyturvy 2013-12-30 12:01:35
   |        |  |        |  +- Ethan (Blank)
   |        |  |        |  +- Lyra (Blank)
   |        |  |        +-Swoop in and take the two pokemon by topsyturvy 2013-12-29 22:17:53
   |        |  |        |  +- Eat them both at the same time! (Blank)
   |        |  |        |  +- Play whith them first (Blank)
   |        |  |        |  +- Todadile (Blank)
   |        |  |        |  +- Marril (Blank)
   |        |  |        +- Leave, you may be over powered. (Blank)
   |        |  +- The river (Blank)
   |        |  +- Fly around and see if you can find anything (Blank)
   |        +-Help him by talent412 2009-05-24 10:53:37
   |        |  +-You see a group of Furrets by asnoddy 2012-07-15 09:02:24
   |        |  +-You see a group of Pikachus by ShinyMew 2011-04-22 01:13:26
   |        |  |  +-Try to startle them by ShinyMew 2011-04-22 01:33:22
   |        |  |  |  +-Eat them! by topsyturvy 2013-12-26 22:47:38
   |        |  |  |     +- The Woods again (Blank)
   |        |  |  |     +- the field (Blank)
   |        |  |  +- Find a third party member who is resistant to electric shocks (Blank)
   |        |  |  +- Try to snag any that wander too far from the group (Blank)
   |        |  |  +- Wait for a while (Blank)
   |        |  +- You see a group of Pidgeys (Blank)
   |        +- Ignore him (Blank)
   +-Nidoking by zearo8 2008-09-10 09:43:14
   |  +-Something small by Overlord587 2009-11-02 16:31:07
   |  |  +-You have been attacked... by AshPeace 2010-07-31 21:26:57
   |  |  +-  *Looped Link!* (A human snack)
   |  |  +- Back home (Blank)
   |  +-Something big by komaru 2010-03-02 23:26:19
   |     +-Kangaskhan by tangent 2009-10-06 14:57:37
   |     +- Entei (Blank)
   |     +- Miltank (Blank)
   |     +- Tauros (Blank)
   |     +- Girafarig (Blank)
   |     +- Steelix (Blank)
   |     +- Garchomp (Blank)
   |     +- Salamance (Blank)
   +-Buneary by Halcyon 2013-03-23 16:08:03
   |  +-The Pokemon Doctor by Halcyon 2013-03-23 16:09:42
   |     +-Delivery from pelipper by wheeguy 2015-12-10 07:02:10
   |     |  +-A Flareon by wheeguy 2015-12-10 07:29:26
   |     |     +-Shes looking at you hungrily... by wheeguy 2015-12-15 05:12:37
   |     |     |  +-You give into fear... by wheeguy 2016-01-22 08:12:46
   |     |     |  |  +-Return the favor by wheeguy 2016-01-22 08:38:56
   |     |     |  |  |  +-A female Lucario by wheeguy 2016-04-27 18:00:27
   |     |     |  |  |     +-Refuse, and try to leave by wheeguy 2016-04-27 18:51:09
   |     |     |  |  |     |  +- The End *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |     |     |  |  |     +- Accept her offer (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  +- Make a run for it! (Blank)
   |     |     |  +-You still have the thermometer.... by wheeguy 2015-12-15 06:08:33
   |     |     |     +- Back to beginning *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |     |     +-She's backing up, noticeably in heat.. by wheeguy 2015-12-10 07:37:34
   |     |        +-Try running anyway! by wheeguy 2015-12-12 04:31:39
   |     |        |  +- Back to beginning *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |     |        +-Use your thermometer! by wheeguy 2015-12-10 08:09:41
   |     |           +- Back to beginning *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |     +-The Injured Charizard by Halcyon 2013-03-23 16:10:40
   |     |  +-"In my mouth." by Unknown 2009-05-24 10:53:37
   |     |  |  +-Your first aid kit slips out of your hands and tumbles down the gullet of the Charizard. by Thevorechampion 2013-03-07 21:32:27
   |     |  |  |  +-Down we go... by Vorelaxle 2013-05-10 06:33:47
   |     |  |  |  |  +- Do it again! *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |     |  |  |  +- "Uhh... maybe you can cough it up?" (Blank)
   |     |  |  +-The Charizard has other plans...namely, dinner plans. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2010-09-23 16:22:41
   |     |  |  |  +-The Charizard digests you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2010-09-23 16:26:04
   |     |  |  |  |  +- Start over? *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |     |  |  |  +- The Charizard decides to listen to your idea. (Blank)
   |     |  |  +-You successfully manage to patch up the injury. by Unknown 2009-05-24 10:53:37
   |     |  |     +-"Well, there is one thing you could help me with..." by Unknown 2009-05-24 10:53:37
   |     |  |     |  +-"I need you to help me test an anti-acid potion." by Unknown 2009-05-24 10:53:37
   |     |  |     |  |  +-Sure! by Unknown 2009-05-24 10:53:37
   |     |  |     |  |  |  +-The Charizard bends down so you can climb into its mouth. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2010-09-23 16:34:24
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |  +- The potion doesn't work (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |  +- The potion works (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  |  +-Impatiently, the lizard snatches you up into his mouth. by Unknown 2009-05-24 10:53:37
   |     |  |     |  |  |     +-The potion works, you're not being digested by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2010-09-23 16:43:26
   |     |  |     |  |  |     |  +-Not yet by -Stromae- 2011-04-19 17:06:11
   |     |  |     |  |  |     |  |  +-He fails, you'll have to go through the intestines by Thevorechampion 2013-03-07 21:38:39
   |     |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  +-You find it! by Thevorechampion 2013-03-07 21:42:20
   |     |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-you get stuck by Thevorechampion 2013-03-07 21:43:50
   |     |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-"I'll get you out!" by Thevorechampion 2013-03-07 21:44:40
   |     |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-it works! by Thevorechampion 2013-03-07 21:45:55
   |     |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-find the end by Thevorechampion 2013-03-07 21:46:55
   |     |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Digestion! by Thevorechampion 2013-03-07 21:49:23
   |     |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You get out by Thevorechampion 2013-03-07 21:50:19
   |     |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Pull you out by Thevorechampion 2013-03-07 21:53:02
   |     |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- push you back in. (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- you lose consciousness from lack of air. (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- the air is getting thin. (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- get stuck again (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- you remain stuck. (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- "I think I'll keep you in there forever." (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- you begin getting a bit sleepy (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  +- you fail to find the exit to the intestines. (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  |     |  |  +-puked, ewwwwwww....... by Nibor 2011-04-26 04:52:33
   |     |  |     |  |  |     |  |     +-you hear a crash outside by asnoddy 2012-07-23 10:57:35
   |     |  |     |  |  |     |  +- Sure (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  |     +-The potion's not holding up to well, you feel your fur start to tingle by komaru 2017-05-28 19:20:12
   |     |  |     |  |  |        +- Start over? *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |     |  |     |  |  +- No way. (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  +- I'd like you to help me get a certain herb for healing purposes. (Blank)
   |     |  |     +- "You could give up vore permanently." (Blank)
   |     |  |     +- "No compensation needed.  I'm happy to help" (Blank)
   |     |  +- "On my tail, I'm cut." (Blank)
   |     +- a sick-looking Feraligatr (Blank)
   +-Pichu by pineapple111 2008-05-11 20:29:16
   |  +-Like anyone cares of pikachu by SparkyThunders 2015-03-28 21:52:11
   |  |  +-Was it a good idea?... by SparkyThunders 2015-03-29 05:31:37
   |  |  |  +-...Give in to your hunger and Sneak on the farm by FrozenEvil 2016-03-14 03:54:45
   |  |  |  |  +- ...Right, to the barn! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- ...Left, to the diner! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- ...Left, to the farmhouse! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- ...Straight ahead! (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- ...Explore! After all, it would mostly help you forget things. (Blank)
   |  |  +-What berries are these? by SparkyThunders 2015-03-28 22:42:10
   |  |     +-... A Trainer by SparkyThunders 2015-03-28 23:39:08
   |  |     |  +-...Use Charm! by wheeguy 2015-09-27 02:56:11
   |  |     |  |  +-It was too effective....! by wheeguy 2015-09-27 03:09:13
   |  |     |  |     +-"...ehehum.. ha..." by wheeguy 2015-09-27 03:30:37
   |  |     |  |        +-Forces you outwards by wheeguy 2015-09-27 03:53:11
   |  |     |  |        |  +-Turns around to show her anus by wheeguy 2015-09-27 04:10:12
   |  |     |  |        |  |  +- Back to beginning *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |     |  |        |  +- Opens her maw widely (Blank)
   |  |     |  |        +-Keeps you inside by wheeguy 2015-09-27 03:43:47
   |  |     |  |           +-Life with an Umbreon by Tacogun14 2018-07-11 18:48:21
   |  |     |  |           |  +- Stay with her (Blank)
   |  |     |  |           |  +- Try to run! (Blank)
   |  |     |  |           +-She intends to make you into a meal! by wheeguy 2015-10-04 06:19:51
   |  |     |  |           |  +-A Flareon by wheeguy 2015-10-04 06:40:15
   |  |     |  |           |     +- Back to beginning *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |     |  |           +-She means to transform you inside of her! by wheeguy 2015-10-04 06:04:10
   |  |     |  |              +- Back to beginning *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |     |  +- ... Run! (Blank)
   |  |     |  +- ...Use Tail Whip! (Blank)
   |  |     |  +- ... Use Thundershock! (Blank)
   |  |     +-... An Angry Leafeon by SparkyThunders 2015-03-28 22:46:24
   |  |        +-Surrendering by SparkyThunders 2015-03-28 23:00:07
   |  |           +-... A ‘talk’ with my brother.” by flyingpotatolicker 2015-12-12 00:27:47
   |  |           |  +-Stay by flyingpotatolicker 2015-12-12 00:57:02
   |  |           |  |  +-Swallowed by his butt by flyingpotatolicker 2015-12-12 01:09:17
   |  |           |  |  |  +- Keep you in there (Blank)
   |  |           |  |  |  +- Let you out soon (Blank)
   |  |           |  |  +-Feed to a different Pred by flyingpotatolicker 2015-12-12 01:06:11
   |  |           |  |  |  +-Arcanine by flyingpotatolicker 2015-12-12 02:34:45
   |  |           |  |  |  |  +- Keep you as a pet (Blank)
   |  |           |  |  |  |  +- Eat you now (Blank)
   |  |           |  |  |  |  +- Keep you for later (Blank)
   |  |           |  |  |  +- lugia (Blank)
   |  |           |  |  |  +- My sister (Leafeon) (Blank)
   |  |           |  |  |  +- Charizard (Blank)
   |  |           |  |  +-Eaten by flyingpotatolicker 2015-12-12 01:04:37
   |  |           |  |     +-"...digested" by flyingpotatolicker 2015-12-12 01:14:03
   |  |           |  |     |  +- Start Over *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |           |  |     +- "...let out" (Blank)
   |  |           |  +- Leave (Blank)
   |  |           +-Vore by SparkyThunders 2015-03-29 06:08:19
   |  |              +-Change of attitude by SparkyThunders 2015-03-29 06:39:25
   |  |                 +-...let her turn you to manure. by wheeguy 2015-09-23 04:42:36
   |  |                 |  +- Back to beginning  *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |                 +-... Enjoy the ‘Punishment’ and answer when  you're ready to leave by SparkyThunders 2015-03-29 07:32:28
   |  |                 |  +- ... A house. (Blank)
   |  |                 |  +- ...A lake. (Blank)
   |  |                 |  +- ...The forest. (Blank)
   |  |                 |  +- ...A farm (Blank)
   |  |                 |  +- ...A city. (Blank)
   |  |                 +-...Answer This moment. by SparkyThunders 2015-03-29 07:06:36
   |  |                    +- ...Search for food (Blank)
   |  |                    +- ... Leave. (Blank)
   |  |                    +- ... Explore. (Blank)
   |  +-So Much for the Chase by Halcyon 2008-05-16 15:45:05
   |  |  +-The desert by nomnomnomxDxD 2014-06-17 19:26:30
   |  |  |  +-The ground shakes beneath you. by nomnomnomxDxD 2014-06-17 19:31:28
   |  |  |  |  +- start over *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |  +- A Ryhorn charges up to you! (Blank)
   |  |  +-The Forest by pineapple111 2008-05-16 16:47:34
   |  |     +-Where am I? by pineapple111 2008-05-16 17:12:55
   |  |     |  +-Something Happens by miller100 2010-05-22 14:53:31
   |  |     |  |  +-It's a playful Mew by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-30 15:21:09
   |  |     |  |  |  +-Hide and seek by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-31 00:14:06
   |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Inside a bush by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-31 00:19:50
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-you accidentally touch a thorn and yelp by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-31 00:33:45
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-In his stomach  by Drake_451 2017-04-25 19:57:02
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Begins to digest you by Mjuu625 2018-01-24 05:29:59
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- End *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Keeps you in his belly for now (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-In his cock by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-31 09:28:49
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Turns you into cum by Chuba 2017-01-01 15:18:47
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another Pokemon *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Toys with you (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- In his rear (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- You think you're clear.. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Inside a tree (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  +- Predator and prey  (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  +- its a seviper! (Blank)
   |  |     |  +-Nothing Happens by ShinyMew 2009-11-08 16:38:17
   |  |     |     +-You are caught a another pokemon by Drake_451 2017-09-03 01:43:02
   |  |     |     |  +-Knocks you out by Drake_451 2017-09-03 01:46:23
   |  |     |     |  |  +- You're sliding down his throat (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  |  +- Your head is poking out of his rear (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  +- Stuffs you in his cock (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  +- Just eats you (Blank)
   |  |     |     +-Still nothing.... by ShinyMew 2009-11-08 16:43:27
   |  |     |        +-No, that can't be it by ShinyMew 2009-11-08 16:50:45
   |  |     |        |  +- In the morning, a week later. (Blank)
   |  |     |        |  +- Upon hearing a loud noise (Blank)
   |  |     |        |  +- In the morning (Blank)
   |  |     |        +- Sure, let's go with that (Blank)
   |  |     +-Ouch! by pineapple111 2008-05-16 17:10:02
   |  |     |  +-Another Pokemon comes along! by pineapple111 2008-05-17 09:55:31
   |  |     |  |  +-Accept your fate, looks like you won't be leaving the Seviper...at least not the way you came in by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2010-09-23 16:54:28
   |  |     |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |     |  |  +-Struggle, and try to get out of this place by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2010-09-23 16:50:58
   |  |     |  |     +-The Seviper lets you out by -Stromae- 2011-04-19 17:13:13
   |  |     |  |     |  +- You decide to look for some berries (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  +- Enough idling, keep walking through the woods (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     +- The Seviper doesn't let you out. (Blank)
   |  |     |  +- . *Looped Link!* (A Trainer!)
   |  |     |  +- You wake up (Blank)
   |  |     +-Berries! by pineapple111 2008-05-16 17:11:22
   |  |        +-Another Pokemon comes up! by ShinyMew 2009-06-21 13:38:51
   |  |        |  +-Continue as Kecleon by ShinyMew 2009-06-21 13:38:30
   |  |        |  |  +-Forest by ShinyMew 2009-06-21 13:42:02
   |  |        |  |  |  +-You find your next victim by Justin-Time 2012-01-30 13:07:53
   |  |        |  |  |  |  +-Let's enjoy the victim's company for a while. by Justin-Time 2012-01-30 13:22:36
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +-That would hurt your throat too much to enjoy. Keep him in the stomach. by Foxgold45 2015-09-30 03:05:53
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +-His struggles are renewed by his likely fate. by Foxgold45 2015-09-30 03:11:07
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- He calms down, scared into submission. (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +-Sure, let's crush his hopes a little more. by Foxgold45 2015-09-30 02:44:36
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |     +- Start over? *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |     +- Continue? (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  +-Digest the Eevee by Justin-Time 2012-01-30 13:14:52
   |  |        |  |  |  +-Someone else finds you by ShinyMew 2009-06-21 14:05:40
   |  |        |  |  |     +-Eat the Eevee by ShinyMew 2009-06-21 14:34:42
   |  |        |  |  |     |  +- Continue as Pidgeot (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |     |  +- Continue from Kecleon's point of view (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |     +- Try to work with the Eevee to escape (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  +- Stay at the swamp (Blank)
   |  |        |  +- Start Over... *Looped Link!* (Pichu)
   |  |        +-The Berries aren't that well with your stomach... by pineapple111 2008-05-17 09:51:14
   |  |           +-You start to feel pain by htfcuddles 2008-05-17 10:47:52
   |  |           |  +-A Charizard by htfcuddles 2008-05-17 10:50:44
   |  |           |  |  +-He looks quite worried (by you?) by htfcuddles 2008-05-17 10:56:45
   |  |           |  |  |  +-A Deal for a deal by SparkyThunders 2015-03-22 16:14:52
   |  |           |  |  |  |  +-Flying... by SparkyThunders 2015-03-22 04:11:59
   |  |           |  |  |  |  |  +- “I wanna see a bird's-eye view! let's fly!” (Blank)
   |  |           |  |  |  |  |  +- “Let's walk, Get to know each other.” (Blank)
   |  |           |  |  |  |  +-Playfully run away by SparkyThunders 2015-03-22 03:54:37
   |  |           |  |  |  |  |  +-Flying... by SparkyThunders 2015-03-22 04:11:59
   |  |           |  |  |  |  |     +- “I wanna see a bird's-eye view! let's fly!” (Blank)
   |  |           |  |  |  |  |     +- “Let's walk, Get to know each other.” (Blank)
   |  |           |  |  |  |  +- you did use him... RUNFORYOURLIFE (Blank)
   |  |           |  |  |  +-...a friend... I'm alone... by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2010-09-23 17:01:02
   |  |           |  |  |  |  +- Temmle's stomach rumbles (Blank)
   |  |           |  |  |  |  +- A hungry Skarmory tries grabbing you (Blank)
   |  |           |  |  |  |  +- Pikachu shows up (Blank)
   |  |           |  |  |  +- ...you to give to me some other preys for eat. (Blank)
   |  |           |  |  +-He smiles, with his mouth drooling by htfcuddles 2008-05-17 11:09:45
   |  |           |  |  |  +-You beg for your life by htfcuddles 2008-05-17 11:19:50
   |  |           |  |  |  |  +- by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2010-09-23 17:06:42
   |  |           |  |  |  |  |  +-Yes (LOL I DID THIS ON MY 3DS) by Robert12121 2011-12-03 17:29:59
   |  |           |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Your owner's stomach growls. (Blank)
   |  |           |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You ask your new owner their sex. (Blank)
   |  |           |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You have no idea what to do. (Blank)
   |  |           |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You take a nap next to your new owner. (Blank)
   |  |           |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Your new owner tells you to do a trick. (Blank)
   |  |           |  |  |  |  |  +- No (Blank)
   |  |           |  |  |  |  +-Wrong Answer... by komaru 2010-05-21 00:34:42
   |  |           |  |  |  |  |  +- Your journey ends as a massive pile of Charizard crap, game over! *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |           |  |  |  |  +- You pat your head, because you don't know and you'll die (Blank)
   |  |           |  |  |  +-You try to do the most powerful zap of your life by htfcuddles 2008-05-17 11:14:41
   |  |           |  |  |  |  +-An eevee by wheeguy 2015-09-26 03:26:23
   |  |           |  |  |  |  |  +-....Hungry to see you by wheeguy 2015-09-26 03:51:05
   |  |           |  |  |  |  |     +- Back to the beginning *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |           |  |  |  |  +- Something else (Blank)
   |  |           |  |  |  |  +- A venonat, ready to paralyze and eat you (Blank)
   |  |           |  |  |  |  +- The Pikachu! (Blank)
   |  |           |  |  |  +-You close your eyes, resigned to be eaten by htfcuddles 2008-05-17 11:27:49
   |  |           |  |  |     +- Start again? *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |           |  |  +- He ignores to you and he go out. (Blank)
   |  |           |  +- A Pachirisu (Blank)
   |  |           |  +- A Mew (Blank)
   |  |           +- A Rapidash arrives on the scene (Blank)
   |  +-The Chase! by pineapple111 2008-05-11 19:55:12
   |  |  +-Gulp! (2) by pineapple111 2008-05-11 19:59:08
   |  |  |  +- Choose another scenario! *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  +-Gulp! by pineapple111 2008-05-11 19:44:38
   |  |     +-I can take him! by pineapple111 2008-05-11 20:20:28
   |  |     |  +- Choose another scenario! *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |     |  +- or is it? (Blank)
   |  |     |  +- or is it? (Blank)
   |  |     +-Run! by pineapple111 2008-05-11 20:28:46
   |  |        +-Look for a place to rest by ToriRune 2013-09-19 19:42:25
   |  |        +- Look for someone else to eat (Blank)
   |  +- Forget about it (Blank)
   +-Nidoqueen by Halcyon 2010-01-27 15:48:25
   |  +-Takin' a break by komaru 2008-05-03 12:00:12
   |  |  +-go out for some training. by komaru 2008-05-08 21:12:17
   |  |  |  +-Take on the Lopunny by DirtyMac 2009-05-25 15:58:57
   |  |  |  |  +-The Lopunny by komaru 2009-08-01 18:28:59
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Try to dodge it by Brander103 2012-08-12 21:01:45
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Follow as lopunny by Brander103 2012-08-12 21:04:01
   |  |  |  |  |  |     +-Shove her up your ass by Brander103 2012-08-12 22:14:57
   |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Try and swallow her. At least give her SOME dignity. Besides, any other way would be disturbing (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Try to counter it by asnoddy 2012-07-15 18:31:43
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Catch her Leg with your Mouth (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- You (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Watch this battle and take the next one. (Blank)
   |  |  +- Take it easy (Blank)
   |  +-The Pokemon Arena by Halcyon 2008-03-24 20:18:35
   |     +-More like a snack than a fight... by Halcyon 2008-03-24 20:17:15
   |     |  +-Round 2 by Halcyon 2008-03-26 19:34:53
   |     |     +-Easy again by htfcuddles 2008-05-05 07:20:35
   |     |     |  +-Pikachu by htfcuddles 2008-05-05 07:35:58
   |     |     |  |  +-Another one? Let's go! by pineapple111 2008-05-11 21:06:34
   |     |     |  |  |  +-just as easy as the first two! by htfcuddles 2008-05-16 13:47:36
   |     |     |  |  |  |  +- Pichu (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |  |  +- Eevee (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |  +-A lot trickier by pineapple111 2008-05-16 16:49:18
   |     |     |  |  |     +-A Dragonite by pineapple111 2008-05-17 10:05:54
   |     |     |  |  |     |  +-You both never get up... by Halcyon 2008-06-19 14:17:05
   |     |     |  |  |     |  |  +- Right! *Looped Link!* (A Dragonite)
   |     |     |  |  |     |  +-Defeated by the Dragonite by Halcyon 2008-06-23 15:44:14
   |     |     |  |  |     |  +-You get up first! by pineapple111 2008-05-24 15:44:59
   |     |     |  |  |     |     +-Back to the Training Room by pineapple111 2008-05-20 16:45:18
   |     |     |  |  |     |        +-Too full by Thaddeus-Quill 2008-06-12 17:44:24
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  +-A Nidoking by Thaddeus-Quill 2008-08-29 04:06:52
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  +-You have this match already by Thaddeus-Quill 2008-11-25 03:37:40
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |  +-Your pussy by Zeroplusone 2009-07-02 02:56:47
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |  |  +-In your nethers he goes by Thaddeus-Quill 2009-08-04 03:10:31
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |  |  |  +-Next match! by ultimator 2012-04-12 22:41:46
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Another Dragonite  *Looped Link!* (A tougher Dragonite)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |  |  |  +- ......... *Looped Link!* (Why, you three should hide...in my belly!)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |  |  |  +- ......... *Looped Link!* (Why, you three should hide...in my belly!)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |  |  |  +- ......... *Looped Link!* (Why, you three should hide!)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |  |  |  +- Take a rest. (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |  |  +- See how that rod feels in your cunt. (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |  |  +- Let him continue to give you oral. (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |  +- Your ass (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  +- You find yourself in trouble (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  +-Another Nidoqueen by Thaddeus-Quill 2008-06-12 21:39:10
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  +-Oops...that's bad by Thaddeus-Quill 2008-06-12 21:03:53
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |  +-Cannibalism? by Halcyon 2008-10-22 22:22:04
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |  |  +- Try the battle again? *Looped Link!* (Another Nidoqueen)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |  |  +- Start Over? *Looped Link!* (Nidoqueen)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |  +-You are not beat yet by Thaddeus-Quill 2008-06-12 21:34:43
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     +-Humiliate her a bit before anything else by Thaddeus-Quill 2008-06-14 15:23:57
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  +- Now up the ass! *Looped Link!* (Up the ass she goes)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  +- Now into your womb! (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     +-Up the ass she goes by Thaddeus-Quill 2008-08-29 04:11:32
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  +-Next match! by Thaddeus-Quill 2008-06-14 14:37:32
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  +-A tougher Dragonite by komaru 2010-06-22 11:42:53
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Charge ahead anyway, and try a Body Slam by StarvingSmeargle 2010-07-14 04:35:25
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-He opens his maw, and you go right into it! by Thaddeus-Quill 2010-07-15 22:02:02
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Some time later, he disposes of what's left of you by komaru 2010-07-28 23:16:27
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Just a messy pile of dung in a locker room, what an embarrassing way to end your wrestling career! *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- He retaliates with something stronger, before you reach him! (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- He avoids! (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Bam! Body Slam Succeeded! (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Sludge Bomb by komaru 2010-06-22 12:27:29
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Swallow him down by komaru 2010-07-15 23:41:30
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Digest him and move on by komaru 2010-07-23 23:21:25
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +-Miltank by HedgehogQueen 2018-05-08 19:03:44
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +-You attack the Miltank First by HedgehogQueen 2018-05-08 19:08:42
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +- The Miltank Attacks you First (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +- You attack the Miltank First (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +- You attack the Miltank First (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +-Arcanine by Justadude 2016-01-18 19:48:57
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Charge by Justadude 2016-01-08 05:22:14
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Mock your little shit-for-a-brains out. (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- She eats you (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Stay where you are by Justadude 2016-01-08 04:56:53
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |     +-You dodge by SparkyThunders 2016-01-11 22:46:37
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |     |  +- Kaboom!..? (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |     |  +- Kaboom! (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |     +-You dont dodge by Justadude 2016-01-08 05:19:44
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |        +-She eats you by MrWhatever 2017-01-01 19:45:46
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |           +- [Return to the Start] *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |           +- Continue as Arcanine (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +-Blaziken by magetorment 2011-01-06 06:17:14
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +-First stri- er, not so much. by Smuxray 2015-06-26 03:36:23
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-He wants you in his balls by Smuxray 2015-06-26 03:47:07
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-End as Nidocum by LancettaBreeze 2015-10-05 23:49:13
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Reform and seek revenge by Skyy 2015-10-07 15:37:46
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Just leave *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Continue as Scorch by LancettaBreeze 2015-10-05 23:47:44
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |     +- Wait for his attack (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |     +- Make the first move (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- His tongue slides out to lick his beak... uh oh (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- You're going up the ass (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Wait for a chance to counter by magetorment 2011-01-06 06:26:49
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |     +-Play with your food by Brander103 2012-08-12 20:13:27
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |        +-Accelerate the growth and get it out by Brander103 2012-08-12 20:15:33
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |        |  +-A girl by Brander103 2012-08-12 20:18:19
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |        |  |  +-Give it up by Brander103 2012-08-12 20:39:24
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |        |  |  +- Eat it (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |        |  +- A boy (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |        +- Leave the arena and raise a family (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +-Blastoise by komaru 2010-07-26 22:44:40
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +-The Blastoise attempts to grab you by komaru 2010-08-28 22:21:46
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-Licks your body, he wants to taste you before eating you by Duke The Wolf 2010-08-31 15:47:27
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-He swallows you by komaru 2010-09-10 21:55:12
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |     +- Your career has now ended, just a messy pile of Blastoise poop.  *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Taunts you with his body. (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Throws you to the Ground for some "fun" (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +-The Blastoise Shoots a Hydro Pump right at your feet by komaru 2010-08-18 22:13:55
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-The Blastoise attempts to grab you by komaru 2010-08-28 22:21:46
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Licks your body, he wants to taste you before eating you by Duke The Wolf 2010-08-31 15:47:27
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-He swallows you by komaru 2010-09-10 21:55:12
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |     +- Your career has now ended, just a messy pile of Blastoise poop.  *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Taunts you with his body. (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Throws you to the Ground for some "fun" (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- You made the jump *Looped Link!* (You jump into the air, you don't want him to know what you're planning)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +-You jump into the air, you don't want him to know what you're planning by komaru 2010-08-17 23:33:13
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Body Slam *Looped Link!* (Try a physical attack, they were your strong suit, something may work.)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Earth Power (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Try a physical attack, they were your strong suit, something may work. by komaru 2010-08-04 23:20:13
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-The Blastoise attempts to grab you by komaru 2010-08-28 22:21:46
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Licks your body, he wants to taste you before eating you by Duke The Wolf 2010-08-31 15:47:27
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-He swallows you by komaru 2010-09-10 21:55:12
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |     +- Your career has now ended, just a messy pile of Blastoise poop.  *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Taunts you with his body. (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Throws you to the Ground for some "fun" (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- You've made contact with his shell, shocking him but causing no real damage, time to finsh this with an Earth Power. (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- You land on him, hitting him square in the shoulder, and... (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +-You brace yourself, prepare for a physical strike. by komaru 2010-08-01 23:36:39
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-You realize you can't possibly move him with physical power alone, you might need something more... by topsyturvy 2016-10-12 02:27:22
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Stand your ground by topsyturvy 2016-10-12 02:33:21
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Jump out of the way by topsyturvy 2016-10-12 02:35:22
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-He hit you just after you jumped, and his head is stuck in your nethers by topsyturvy 2016-10-12 02:40:39
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Shove him farther inside (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- You were hit before you could try to jump, and his head is now crammed inside your mouth (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Try to block his attack again (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Nock him down with your tail (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Body slam him while he's distracted (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-The Blastoise attempts to grab you by komaru 2010-08-28 22:21:46
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |     +-Licks your body, he wants to taste you before eating you by Duke The Wolf 2010-08-31 15:47:27
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  +-He swallows you by komaru 2010-09-10 21:55:12
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     +- Your career has now ended, just a messy pile of Blastoise poop.  *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |     +- Taunts you with his body. (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |     +- Throws you to the Ground for some "fun" (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +- You invoke some of your elemental powers, and use Earth Power (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Aim a Sludgebomb at his feet. (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Rhyperior (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Lickilicky (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Abomasnow (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Garchomp (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Infernape (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Metagross (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- an iron-hard Aggron emerges (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Breloom (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +-  Ursaring (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Feraligatr stomps out (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- You can already feel the heat...it's Magmar (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Hitmonlee (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- A slowbro....They are known for not feeling pain after all (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Machamp (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Golduck (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- A Wigglytuff...? (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Use your body to torture him some (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Knock him out with your tail (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Earthquake (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  +- A snorlax (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  +- An ampharos(with some tricks) (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  +- A rhydon (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  +- Take a short break first (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     +- To the womb with her (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  +-It worked! by Thaddeus-Quill 2008-06-14 15:17:02
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     +-Humiliate her a bit before anything else by Thaddeus-Quill 2008-06-14 15:23:57
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  +- Now up the ass! *Looped Link!* (Up the ass she goes)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  +- Now into your womb! (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     +-Up the ass she goes by Thaddeus-Quill 2008-08-29 04:11:32
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  +-Next match! by Thaddeus-Quill 2008-06-14 14:37:32
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  +-A tougher Dragonite by komaru 2010-06-22 11:42:53
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  +-Charge ahead anyway, and try a Body Slam by StarvingSmeargle 2010-07-14 04:35:25
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  +-He opens his maw, and you go right into it! by Thaddeus-Quill 2010-07-15 22:02:02
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Some time later, he disposes of what's left of you by komaru 2010-07-28 23:16:27
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Just a messy pile of dung in a locker room, what an embarrassing way to end your wrestling career! *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  +- He retaliates with something stronger, before you reach him! (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  +- He avoids! (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Bam! Body Slam Succeeded! (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  +-Sludge Bomb by komaru 2010-06-22 12:27:29
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Swallow him down by komaru 2010-07-15 23:41:30
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Digest him and move on by komaru 2010-07-23 23:21:25
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +-Miltank by HedgehogQueen 2018-05-08 19:03:44
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +-You attack the Miltank First by HedgehogQueen 2018-05-08 19:08:42
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +- The Miltank Attacks you First (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +- You attack the Miltank First (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +- You attack the Miltank First (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +-Arcanine by Justadude 2016-01-18 19:48:57
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Charge by Justadude 2016-01-08 05:22:14
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Mock your little shit-for-a-brains out. (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- She eats you (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Stay where you are by Justadude 2016-01-08 04:56:53
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |     +-You dodge by SparkyThunders 2016-01-11 22:46:37
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |     |  +- Kaboom!..? (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |     |  +- Kaboom! (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |     +-You dont dodge by Justadude 2016-01-08 05:19:44
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |        +-She eats you by MrWhatever 2017-01-01 19:45:46
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |           +- [Return to the Start] *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |           +- Continue as Arcanine (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +-Blaziken by magetorment 2011-01-06 06:17:14
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +-First stri- er, not so much. by Smuxray 2015-06-26 03:36:23
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-He wants you in his balls by Smuxray 2015-06-26 03:47:07
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-End as Nidocum by LancettaBreeze 2015-10-05 23:49:13
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Reform and seek revenge by Skyy 2015-10-07 15:37:46
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Just leave *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Continue as Scorch by LancettaBreeze 2015-10-05 23:47:44
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |     +- Wait for his attack (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |     +- Make the first move (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- His tongue slides out to lick his beak... uh oh (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- You're going up the ass (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Wait for a chance to counter by magetorment 2011-01-06 06:26:49
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |     +-Play with your food by Brander103 2012-08-12 20:13:27
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |        +-Accelerate the growth and get it out by Brander103 2012-08-12 20:15:33
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |        |  +-A girl by Brander103 2012-08-12 20:18:19
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |        |  |  +-Give it up by Brander103 2012-08-12 20:39:24
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |        |  |  +- Eat it (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |        |  +- A boy (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |        +- Leave the arena and raise a family (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +-Blastoise by komaru 2010-07-26 22:44:40
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +-The Blastoise attempts to grab you by komaru 2010-08-28 22:21:46
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-Licks your body, he wants to taste you before eating you by Duke The Wolf 2010-08-31 15:47:27
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-He swallows you by komaru 2010-09-10 21:55:12
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |     +- Your career has now ended, just a messy pile of Blastoise poop.  *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Taunts you with his body. (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Throws you to the Ground for some "fun" (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +-The Blastoise Shoots a Hydro Pump right at your feet by komaru 2010-08-18 22:13:55
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-The Blastoise attempts to grab you by komaru 2010-08-28 22:21:46
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Licks your body, he wants to taste you before eating you by Duke The Wolf 2010-08-31 15:47:27
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-He swallows you by komaru 2010-09-10 21:55:12
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |     +- Your career has now ended, just a messy pile of Blastoise poop.  *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Taunts you with his body. (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Throws you to the Ground for some "fun" (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- You made the jump *Looped Link!* (You jump into the air, you don't want him to know what you're planning)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +-You jump into the air, you don't want him to know what you're planning by komaru 2010-08-17 23:33:13
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Body Slam *Looped Link!* (Try a physical attack, they were your strong suit, something may work.)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Earth Power (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Try a physical attack, they were your strong suit, something may work. by komaru 2010-08-04 23:20:13
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-The Blastoise attempts to grab you by komaru 2010-08-28 22:21:46
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Licks your body, he wants to taste you before eating you by Duke The Wolf 2010-08-31 15:47:27
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-He swallows you by komaru 2010-09-10 21:55:12
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |     +- Your career has now ended, just a messy pile of Blastoise poop.  *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Taunts you with his body. (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Throws you to the Ground for some "fun" (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- You've made contact with his shell, shocking him but causing no real damage, time to finsh this with an Earth Power. (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- You land on him, hitting him square in the shoulder, and... (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +-You brace yourself, prepare for a physical strike. by komaru 2010-08-01 23:36:39
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-You realize you can't possibly move him with physical power alone, you might need something more... by topsyturvy 2016-10-12 02:27:22
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Stand your ground by topsyturvy 2016-10-12 02:33:21
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Jump out of the way by topsyturvy 2016-10-12 02:35:22
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-He hit you just after you jumped, and his head is stuck in your nethers by topsyturvy 2016-10-12 02:40:39
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Shove him farther inside (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- You were hit before you could try to jump, and his head is now crammed inside your mouth (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Try to block his attack again (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Nock him down with your tail (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Body slam him while he's distracted (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-The Blastoise attempts to grab you by komaru 2010-08-28 22:21:46
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |     +-Licks your body, he wants to taste you before eating you by Duke The Wolf 2010-08-31 15:47:27
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  +-He swallows you by komaru 2010-09-10 21:55:12
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     +- Your career has now ended, just a messy pile of Blastoise poop.  *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |     +- Taunts you with his body. (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |     +- Throws you to the Ground for some "fun" (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +- You invoke some of your elemental powers, and use Earth Power (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Aim a Sludgebomb at his feet. (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Rhyperior (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Lickilicky (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Abomasnow (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Garchomp (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Infernape (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Metagross (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- an iron-hard Aggron emerges (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Breloom (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +-  Ursaring (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Feraligatr stomps out (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- You can already feel the heat...it's Magmar (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Hitmonlee (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- A slowbro....They are known for not feeling pain after all (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Machamp (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Golduck (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- A Wigglytuff...? (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Use your body to torture him some (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Knock him out with your tail (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  +- Earthquake (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  +- A snorlax (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  +- An ampharos(with some tricks) (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  +- A rhydon (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  +- Take a short break first (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     +- Slide her up your cunt (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  +- An alakazam! (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        +- Well, I took him down, didn't I? Why not? (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     +-  *Looped Link!* (Another one? Let's go!)
   |     |     |  |  |     +- A Hitmonchan (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     +- A Swampert (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     +- a Raichu (that knows fighting attacks) (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     +- a Flareon (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     +- a Jolteon (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  +- Uhm... No, I want to rest to digest those meals. (Blank)
   |     |     |  +- Charmander (Blank)
   |     |     |  +- Eevee (Blank)
   |     |     +- More difficult (Blank)
   |     +-Battle 1! by Halcyon 2008-04-12 17:22:44
   |     |  +-Round 2 by Halcyon 2008-03-26 19:34:53
   |     |     +-Easy again by htfcuddles 2008-05-05 07:20:35
   |     |     |  +-Pikachu by htfcuddles 2008-05-05 07:35:58
   |     |     |  |  +-Another one? Let's go! by pineapple111 2008-05-11 21:06:34
   |     |     |  |  |  +-just as easy as the first two! by htfcuddles 2008-05-16 13:47:36
   |     |     |  |  |  |  +- Pichu (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |  |  +- Eevee (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |  +-A lot trickier by pineapple111 2008-05-16 16:49:18
   |     |     |  |  |     +-A Dragonite by pineapple111 2008-05-17 10:05:54
   |     |     |  |  |     |  +-You both never get up... by Halcyon 2008-06-19 14:17:05
   |     |     |  |  |     |  |  +- Right! *Looped Link!* (A Dragonite)
   |     |     |  |  |     |  +-Defeated by the Dragonite by Halcyon 2008-06-23 15:44:14
   |     |     |  |  |     |  +-You get up first! by pineapple111 2008-05-24 15:44:59
   |     |     |  |  |     |     +-Back to the Training Room by pineapple111 2008-05-20 16:45:18
   |     |     |  |  |     |        +-Too full by Thaddeus-Quill 2008-06-12 17:44:24
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  +-A Nidoking by Thaddeus-Quill 2008-08-29 04:06:52
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  +-You have this match already by Thaddeus-Quill 2008-11-25 03:37:40
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |  +-Your pussy by Zeroplusone 2009-07-02 02:56:47
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |  |  +-In your nethers he goes by Thaddeus-Quill 2009-08-04 03:10:31
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |  |  |  +-Next match! by ultimator 2012-04-12 22:41:46
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Another Dragonite  *Looped Link!* (A tougher Dragonite)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |  |  |  +- ......... *Looped Link!* (Why, you three should hide...in my belly!)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |  |  |  +- ......... *Looped Link!* (Why, you three should hide...in my belly!)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |  |  |  +- ......... *Looped Link!* (Why, you three should hide!)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |  |  |  +- Take a rest. (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |  |  +- See how that rod feels in your cunt. (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |  |  +- Let him continue to give you oral. (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |  +- Your ass (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  +- You find yourself in trouble (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  +-Another Nidoqueen by Thaddeus-Quill 2008-06-12 21:39:10
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  +-Oops...that's bad by Thaddeus-Quill 2008-06-12 21:03:53
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |  +-Cannibalism? by Halcyon 2008-10-22 22:22:04
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |  |  +- Try the battle again? *Looped Link!* (Another Nidoqueen)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |  |  +- Start Over? *Looped Link!* (Nidoqueen)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |  +-You are not beat yet by Thaddeus-Quill 2008-06-12 21:34:43
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     +-Humiliate her a bit before anything else by Thaddeus-Quill 2008-06-14 15:23:57
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  +- Now up the ass! *Looped Link!* (Up the ass she goes)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  +- Now into your womb! (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     +-Up the ass she goes by Thaddeus-Quill 2008-08-29 04:11:32
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  +-Next match! by Thaddeus-Quill 2008-06-14 14:37:32
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  +-A tougher Dragonite by komaru 2010-06-22 11:42:53
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Charge ahead anyway, and try a Body Slam by StarvingSmeargle 2010-07-14 04:35:25
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-He opens his maw, and you go right into it! by Thaddeus-Quill 2010-07-15 22:02:02
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Some time later, he disposes of what's left of you by komaru 2010-07-28 23:16:27
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Just a messy pile of dung in a locker room, what an embarrassing way to end your wrestling career! *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- He retaliates with something stronger, before you reach him! (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- He avoids! (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Bam! Body Slam Succeeded! (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Sludge Bomb by komaru 2010-06-22 12:27:29
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Swallow him down by komaru 2010-07-15 23:41:30
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Digest him and move on by komaru 2010-07-23 23:21:25
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +-Miltank by HedgehogQueen 2018-05-08 19:03:44
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +-You attack the Miltank First by HedgehogQueen 2018-05-08 19:08:42
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +- The Miltank Attacks you First (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +- You attack the Miltank First (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +- You attack the Miltank First (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +-Arcanine by Justadude 2016-01-18 19:48:57
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Charge by Justadude 2016-01-08 05:22:14
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Mock your little shit-for-a-brains out. (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- She eats you (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Stay where you are by Justadude 2016-01-08 04:56:53
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |     +-You dodge by SparkyThunders 2016-01-11 22:46:37
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |     |  +- Kaboom!..? (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |     |  +- Kaboom! (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |     +-You dont dodge by Justadude 2016-01-08 05:19:44
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |        +-She eats you by MrWhatever 2017-01-01 19:45:46
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |           +- [Return to the Start] *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |           +- Continue as Arcanine (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +-Blaziken by magetorment 2011-01-06 06:17:14
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +-First stri- er, not so much. by Smuxray 2015-06-26 03:36:23
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-He wants you in his balls by Smuxray 2015-06-26 03:47:07
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-End as Nidocum by LancettaBreeze 2015-10-05 23:49:13
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Reform and seek revenge by Skyy 2015-10-07 15:37:46
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Just leave *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Continue as Scorch by LancettaBreeze 2015-10-05 23:47:44
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |     +- Wait for his attack (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |     +- Make the first move (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- His tongue slides out to lick his beak... uh oh (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- You're going up the ass (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Wait for a chance to counter by magetorment 2011-01-06 06:26:49
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |     +-Play with your food by Brander103 2012-08-12 20:13:27
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |        +-Accelerate the growth and get it out by Brander103 2012-08-12 20:15:33
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |        |  +-A girl by Brander103 2012-08-12 20:18:19
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |        |  |  +-Give it up by Brander103 2012-08-12 20:39:24
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |        |  |  +- Eat it (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |        |  +- A boy (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |        +- Leave the arena and raise a family (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +-Blastoise by komaru 2010-07-26 22:44:40
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +-The Blastoise attempts to grab you by komaru 2010-08-28 22:21:46
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-Licks your body, he wants to taste you before eating you by Duke The Wolf 2010-08-31 15:47:27
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-He swallows you by komaru 2010-09-10 21:55:12
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |     +- Your career has now ended, just a messy pile of Blastoise poop.  *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Taunts you with his body. (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Throws you to the Ground for some "fun" (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +-The Blastoise Shoots a Hydro Pump right at your feet by komaru 2010-08-18 22:13:55
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-The Blastoise attempts to grab you by komaru 2010-08-28 22:21:46
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Licks your body, he wants to taste you before eating you by Duke The Wolf 2010-08-31 15:47:27
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-He swallows you by komaru 2010-09-10 21:55:12
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |     +- Your career has now ended, just a messy pile of Blastoise poop.  *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Taunts you with his body. (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Throws you to the Ground for some "fun" (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- You made the jump *Looped Link!* (You jump into the air, you don't want him to know what you're planning)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +-You jump into the air, you don't want him to know what you're planning by komaru 2010-08-17 23:33:13
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Body Slam *Looped Link!* (Try a physical attack, they were your strong suit, something may work.)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Earth Power (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Try a physical attack, they were your strong suit, something may work. by komaru 2010-08-04 23:20:13
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-The Blastoise attempts to grab you by komaru 2010-08-28 22:21:46
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Licks your body, he wants to taste you before eating you by Duke The Wolf 2010-08-31 15:47:27
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-He swallows you by komaru 2010-09-10 21:55:12
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |     +- Your career has now ended, just a messy pile of Blastoise poop.  *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Taunts you with his body. (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Throws you to the Ground for some "fun" (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- You've made contact with his shell, shocking him but causing no real damage, time to finsh this with an Earth Power. (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- You land on him, hitting him square in the shoulder, and... (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +-You brace yourself, prepare for a physical strike. by komaru 2010-08-01 23:36:39
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-You realize you can't possibly move him with physical power alone, you might need something more... by topsyturvy 2016-10-12 02:27:22
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Stand your ground by topsyturvy 2016-10-12 02:33:21
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Jump out of the way by topsyturvy 2016-10-12 02:35:22
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-He hit you just after you jumped, and his head is stuck in your nethers by topsyturvy 2016-10-12 02:40:39
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Shove him farther inside (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- You were hit before you could try to jump, and his head is now crammed inside your mouth (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Try to block his attack again (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Nock him down with your tail (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Body slam him while he's distracted (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-The Blastoise attempts to grab you by komaru 2010-08-28 22:21:46
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |     +-Licks your body, he wants to taste you before eating you by Duke The Wolf 2010-08-31 15:47:27
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  +-He swallows you by komaru 2010-09-10 21:55:12
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     +- Your career has now ended, just a messy pile of Blastoise poop.  *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |     +- Taunts you with his body. (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |     +- Throws you to the Ground for some "fun" (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +- You invoke some of your elemental powers, and use Earth Power (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Aim a Sludgebomb at his feet. (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Rhyperior (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Lickilicky (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Abomasnow (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Garchomp (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Infernape (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Metagross (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- an iron-hard Aggron emerges (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Breloom (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +-  Ursaring (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Feraligatr stomps out (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- You can already feel the heat...it's Magmar (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Hitmonlee (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- A slowbro....They are known for not feeling pain after all (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Machamp (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Golduck (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- A Wigglytuff...? (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Use your body to torture him some (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Knock him out with your tail (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Earthquake (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  +- A snorlax (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  +- An ampharos(with some tricks) (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  |  +- A rhydon (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     |  +- Take a short break first (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  |     +- To the womb with her (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |  +-It worked! by Thaddeus-Quill 2008-06-14 15:17:02
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     +-Humiliate her a bit before anything else by Thaddeus-Quill 2008-06-14 15:23:57
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  +- Now up the ass! *Looped Link!* (Up the ass she goes)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  +- Now into your womb! (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     +-Up the ass she goes by Thaddeus-Quill 2008-08-29 04:11:32
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  +-Next match! by Thaddeus-Quill 2008-06-14 14:37:32
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  +-A tougher Dragonite by komaru 2010-06-22 11:42:53
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  +-Charge ahead anyway, and try a Body Slam by StarvingSmeargle 2010-07-14 04:35:25
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  +-He opens his maw, and you go right into it! by Thaddeus-Quill 2010-07-15 22:02:02
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Some time later, he disposes of what's left of you by komaru 2010-07-28 23:16:27
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Just a messy pile of dung in a locker room, what an embarrassing way to end your wrestling career! *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  +- He retaliates with something stronger, before you reach him! (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  +- He avoids! (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Bam! Body Slam Succeeded! (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  +-Sludge Bomb by komaru 2010-06-22 12:27:29
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Swallow him down by komaru 2010-07-15 23:41:30
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Digest him and move on by komaru 2010-07-23 23:21:25
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +-Miltank by HedgehogQueen 2018-05-08 19:03:44
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +-You attack the Miltank First by HedgehogQueen 2018-05-08 19:08:42
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +- The Miltank Attacks you First (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +- You attack the Miltank First (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +- You attack the Miltank First (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +-Arcanine by Justadude 2016-01-18 19:48:57
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Charge by Justadude 2016-01-08 05:22:14
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Mock your little shit-for-a-brains out. (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- She eats you (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Stay where you are by Justadude 2016-01-08 04:56:53
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |     +-You dodge by SparkyThunders 2016-01-11 22:46:37
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |     |  +- Kaboom!..? (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |     |  +- Kaboom! (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |     +-You dont dodge by Justadude 2016-01-08 05:19:44
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |        +-She eats you by MrWhatever 2017-01-01 19:45:46
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |           +- [Return to the Start] *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |           +- Continue as Arcanine (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +-Blaziken by magetorment 2011-01-06 06:17:14
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +-First stri- er, not so much. by Smuxray 2015-06-26 03:36:23
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-He wants you in his balls by Smuxray 2015-06-26 03:47:07
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-End as Nidocum by LancettaBreeze 2015-10-05 23:49:13
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Reform and seek revenge by Skyy 2015-10-07 15:37:46
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Just leave *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Continue as Scorch by LancettaBreeze 2015-10-05 23:47:44
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |     +- Wait for his attack (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |     +- Make the first move (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- His tongue slides out to lick his beak... uh oh (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- You're going up the ass (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Wait for a chance to counter by magetorment 2011-01-06 06:26:49
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |     +-Play with your food by Brander103 2012-08-12 20:13:27
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |        +-Accelerate the growth and get it out by Brander103 2012-08-12 20:15:33
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |        |  +-A girl by Brander103 2012-08-12 20:18:19
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |        |  |  +-Give it up by Brander103 2012-08-12 20:39:24
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |        |  |  +- Eat it (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |        |  +- A boy (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |        +- Leave the arena and raise a family (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +-Blastoise by komaru 2010-07-26 22:44:40
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +-The Blastoise attempts to grab you by komaru 2010-08-28 22:21:46
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-Licks your body, he wants to taste you before eating you by Duke The Wolf 2010-08-31 15:47:27
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-He swallows you by komaru 2010-09-10 21:55:12
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |     +- Your career has now ended, just a messy pile of Blastoise poop.  *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Taunts you with his body. (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Throws you to the Ground for some "fun" (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +-The Blastoise Shoots a Hydro Pump right at your feet by komaru 2010-08-18 22:13:55
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-The Blastoise attempts to grab you by komaru 2010-08-28 22:21:46
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Licks your body, he wants to taste you before eating you by Duke The Wolf 2010-08-31 15:47:27
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-He swallows you by komaru 2010-09-10 21:55:12
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |     +- Your career has now ended, just a messy pile of Blastoise poop.  *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Taunts you with his body. (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Throws you to the Ground for some "fun" (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- You made the jump *Looped Link!* (You jump into the air, you don't want him to know what you're planning)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +-You jump into the air, you don't want him to know what you're planning by komaru 2010-08-17 23:33:13
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Body Slam *Looped Link!* (Try a physical attack, they were your strong suit, something may work.)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Earth Power (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Try a physical attack, they were your strong suit, something may work. by komaru 2010-08-04 23:20:13
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-The Blastoise attempts to grab you by komaru 2010-08-28 22:21:46
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Licks your body, he wants to taste you before eating you by Duke The Wolf 2010-08-31 15:47:27
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-He swallows you by komaru 2010-09-10 21:55:12
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |     +- Your career has now ended, just a messy pile of Blastoise poop.  *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Taunts you with his body. (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Throws you to the Ground for some "fun" (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- You've made contact with his shell, shocking him but causing no real damage, time to finsh this with an Earth Power. (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- You land on him, hitting him square in the shoulder, and... (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +-You brace yourself, prepare for a physical strike. by komaru 2010-08-01 23:36:39
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-You realize you can't possibly move him with physical power alone, you might need something more... by topsyturvy 2016-10-12 02:27:22
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Stand your ground by topsyturvy 2016-10-12 02:33:21
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Jump out of the way by topsyturvy 2016-10-12 02:35:22
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-He hit you just after you jumped, and his head is stuck in your nethers by topsyturvy 2016-10-12 02:40:39
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Shove him farther inside (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- You were hit before you could try to jump, and his head is now crammed inside your mouth (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Try to block his attack again (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Nock him down with your tail (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Body slam him while he's distracted (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-The Blastoise attempts to grab you by komaru 2010-08-28 22:21:46
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |     +-Licks your body, he wants to taste you before eating you by Duke The Wolf 2010-08-31 15:47:27
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  +-He swallows you by komaru 2010-09-10 21:55:12
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     +- Your career has now ended, just a messy pile of Blastoise poop.  *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |     +- Taunts you with his body. (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |     +- Throws you to the Ground for some "fun" (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +- You invoke some of your elemental powers, and use Earth Power (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Aim a Sludgebomb at his feet. (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Rhyperior (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Lickilicky (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Abomasnow (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Garchomp (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Infernape (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Metagross (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- an iron-hard Aggron emerges (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Breloom (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +-  Ursaring (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Feraligatr stomps out (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- You can already feel the heat...it's Magmar (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Hitmonlee (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- A slowbro....They are known for not feeling pain after all (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Machamp (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Golduck (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- A Wigglytuff...? (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Use your body to torture him some (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Knock him out with your tail (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  |  +- Earthquake (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  +- A snorlax (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  +- An ampharos(with some tricks) (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  |  +- A rhydon (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     |  +- Take a short break first (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  |     +- Slide her up your cunt (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        |  +- An alakazam! (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     |        +- Well, I took him down, didn't I? Why not? (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     +-  *Looped Link!* (Another one? Let's go!)
   |     |     |  |  |     +- A Hitmonchan (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     +- A Swampert (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     +- a Raichu (that knows fighting attacks) (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     +- a Flareon (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |     +- a Jolteon (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  +- Uhm... No, I want to rest to digest those meals. (Blank)
   |     |     |  +- Charmander (Blank)
   |     |     |  +- Eevee (Blank)
   |     |     +- More difficult (Blank)
   |     +- Gardevoir (Blank)
   +-Riolu by komaru 2009-05-03 17:00:35
   |  +-female by komaru 2008-11-11 15:10:25
   |  |  +-A large pond by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-25 22:40:26
   |  |  |  +-Decide to go for a swim by NoctaliEquinox 2017-01-01 18:53:48
   |  |  |  |  +- You're pulled under water (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- You make it out safely  (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Get bored and leave  (Blank)
   |  |  +-Explore the village by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-06 23:07:59
   |  |  |  +-Accept, and go inside  by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-06 23:11:57
   |  |  |  |  +-He starts to look at you hungrily  by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-06 23:16:46
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Staring blankly, hoping he was joking by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-06 23:28:09
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Digest you by NoctaliEquinox 2017-05-31 20:08:52
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Start over *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Let you out (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Toy with you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Struggling to get free (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Another pokemon walks in the room (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Decline, run away (Blank)
   |  |  +-A strange town by KingSexual2016 2016-05-29 02:31:28
   |  |  |  +-Stay and have fun with combusken by KingSexual2016 2016-05-29 02:38:50
   |  |  |  |  +-Pleasure by KingSexual2016 2016-05-29 02:46:00
   |  |  |  |     +-You stay still.. by KingSexual2016 2016-05-29 02:51:00
   |  |  |  +-Run away and pleasure yourself by KingSexual2016 2016-05-29 02:34:35
   |  |  |     +-Stick your paw out? by KingSexual2016 2016-05-29 03:02:39
   |  |  |     +-Try to run? by KingSexual2016 2016-05-29 02:52:50
   |  |  +-The Dark Cave by komaru 2008-11-11 15:30:52
   |  |  |  +-Onix Vs. Riolu  by komaru 2008-11-11 15:42:43
   |  |  |  |  +-Not Very Effective by komaru 2008-11-11 15:58:47
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Plaything by KingSexual2016 2016-05-29 02:19:23
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Playtime  *Looped Link!* (Another Eevee)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Playtime  *Looped Link!* (Male)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Playtime  *Looped Link!* (Feeding your mate)
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Onix-chow by topsyturvy 2014-07-31 23:28:26
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Into the balls(male Onix) (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Into her womb(female Onix) (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Up the Onix's butt (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Crushed (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Endure (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Foresight (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-deeper into the abyss by komaru 2008-11-11 19:16:45
   |  |  |  |  +-you continue onwards by mistvulpin 2012-07-24 14:26:41
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Yes by mistvulpin 2012-07-24 14:32:18
   |  |  |  |  |     +-Pussy by mistvulpin 2012-07-24 14:43:38
   |  |  |  |  +- You somehow successfully get back to the first part of the cave. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- A pokemon finds you as you try to work backwards... (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- you eventually find the escape((back to village)) *Looped Link!* (female)
   |  |  +-The Scorching Desert by komaru 2008-11-11 19:35:08
   |  |     +-The friendly? Sandshrew by komaru 2008-11-26 14:51:05
   |  |     |  +-Sandshrew Attack! by Halcyon 2008-03-13 16:48:47
   |  |     |  |  +-Fleeing the battle by Halcyon 2008-03-13 16:52:01
   |  |     |  |  |  +- Back to the desert *Looped Link!* (The Scorching Desert)
   |  |     |  |  +-Bad Move by Halcyon 2008-03-17 16:58:07
   |  |     |  |  |  +-A different Pokemon? by Brander103 2012-08-12 22:27:00
   |  |     |  |  |  +-Food for Sandshrew by Halcyon 2008-11-07 16:08:44
   |  |     |  |  |     +- Start Over... *Looped Link!* (Riolu)
   |  |     |  |  +- Use protect, shield yourself! (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  +- (try) to use Earthquake, stop him in his tracks! (Blank)
   |  |     |  +- Says hello to you (Blank)
   |  |     |  +- Shies away and curls up. (Blank)
   |  |     +-Into a jungle by komaru 2008-11-27 07:20:53
   |  |     |  +-you successfully make it into the jungle. by Drake_451 2017-04-17 16:00:53
   |  |     |  |  +-Rude awakening  by Drake_451 2018-06-15 00:35:26
   |  |     |  |  |  +- You remain safe for a while (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  +- He starts to digest you right away (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  +-A Leafeon curled up sleeping on you by Drake_451 2017-10-28 08:33:21
   |  |     |  |  |  +-Male  by Drake_451 2017-10-28 08:36:39
   |  |     |  |  |  |  +-You're too slow  by Drake_451 2017-10-28 09:00:28
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Start over *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  +- You slap him off of you (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  +- Female (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  +-A Lucario is holding you down with his foot by Drake_451 2017-04-17 16:13:10
   |  |     |  |     +-Tell him you're fine and ask that he let you go by Drake_451 2017-04-17 16:14:12
   |  |     |  |     |  +-Declines and has plans for you by Drake_451 2017-04-17 16:16:46
   |  |     |  |     |  |  +-Food by Drake_451 2017-04-18 21:35:03
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  +-Spares you on condition of being his slave  by Drake_451 2017-04-18 21:40:02
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  +-You gladly accept  by Drake_451 2017-04-18 21:46:46
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Suddenly knocks you out by Drake_451 2017-04-18 21:49:01
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-With a collar and leash on by Drake_451 2017-04-18 22:01:14
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Feed him by Drake_451 2017-04-18 22:15:17
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-He wants you to pleasure him by Drake_451 2017-04-23 19:20:29
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Place your mouth around it by Drake_451 2017-04-23 19:29:57
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Some days go by and you have evolved  by Drake_451 2017-06-15 00:42:30
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-To give him Riolu by Drake_451 2017-06-18 16:26:18
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Agree  by Drake_451 2017-07-08 20:28:49
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Off him and escape by Drake_451 2017-07-08 20:34:33
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- On a mountain  (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Still in the jungle  (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Continue living with him  (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Push him off and escape  (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Would prefer to be food by Drake_451 2017-06-18 16:32:46
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-Get your wish  by Drake_451 2017-06-18 16:44:56
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Start over *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Change your mind (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- To offer yourself to him as food (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The Lucario gets a visitor.. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- He decides to stuff you somewhere.. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Slip your pussy over it (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- He wants you to groom him (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Pleasure him (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Inside a fleshy prison  by Drake_451 2017-04-18 21:50:36
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     +- The Lucario's ball sac (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     +- The Lucario's stomach  (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- He uses you as a toy (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  +- You suddenly attack him and try to escape  (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  +- Continues to tease before eating you (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  |  +- Plaything  (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  +- lets you go and helps you up (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     +- Take offense and try to fight him (Blank)
   |  |     |  +-You collapse while trying to get to the jungle by wheeguy 2015-10-02 04:33:32
   |  |     |  |  +-A voluptuous Luxray by wheeguy 2015-10-02 04:42:38
   |  |     |  |  |  +-Yes... by wheeguy 2015-10-02 04:49:49
   |  |     |  |  |  |  +-To the left! by wheeguy 2015-10-02 06:00:02
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Start climbing! by wheeguy 2016-01-05 02:59:31
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-tripped while being distracted by wheeguy 2016-01-05 04:18:44
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Back to Beginning *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Leap to other branches to escape (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Caves are closest, let's go! by wheeguy 2015-10-02 06:23:46
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Paralysis is wearing off, time to bolt! by wheeguy 2015-10-04 04:50:08
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Of course! Thataway! by NoctaliEquinox 2017-03-21 21:31:02
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-A figure blocks your path by Drake_451 2017-10-28 08:23:52
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- A Grovyle (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You make it out of the cave! (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Umm.. I think this way...? by wheeguy 2015-10-04 05:07:45
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-Busty Zoroark by wheeguy 2015-10-04 05:17:29
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |        +-Swallow you whole by Drake_451 2017-10-28 08:27:40
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  +- "In my breast." (Breast vore) (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  +- "In my stomach." (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |        +-Invite you to her nethers by wheeguy 2015-10-04 05:36:21
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |           +- Back to beginning *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |           +- She keeps you alive. She seems lonely (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Stay with her. by wheeguy 2015-10-03 04:02:35
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Back to beginning *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- The burrow looks small enough to fit through! (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- To the deep jungle! (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  +-To the right! by wheeguy 2015-10-04 04:42:56
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Back to beginning *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  +-....You accidentally trip forward by wheeguy 2015-10-02 05:11:37
   |  |     |  |  |  |     +- Back to beginning *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |     |  |  |  +- No... (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  +- You pass out before finding out.... (Something else) (Blank)
   |  |     |  +- You try to rest but are attacked in the middle of the night (Blank)
   |  |     |  +- You rest, uninterrupted (Blank)
   |  |     +-a town too far... by komaru 2008-12-02 09:00:51
   |  |     |  +-Run, Run Away by ShinyMew 2009-06-21 02:55:43
   |  |     |  |  +- "What do you want, I'll do anything!" (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  +- "I don't need your pity you glorified pigeon" (Blank)
   |  |     |  +- try to startle the Moltres (Blank)
   |  |     +-The sea of sand by komaru 2008-03-12 06:56:08
   |  |     |  +- Stay here and brave the dark dunes (Blank)
   |  |     |  +- back to the desert(night) (Blank)
   |  |     +-The Sweltering Volcano by komaru 2008-04-10 18:45:32
   |  |        +-Charmander Battle by Halcyon 2008-11-07 16:23:43
   |  |        |  +-One Hit KO! by Halcyon 2008-11-08 13:59:34
   |  |        |  |  +- Enter... *Looped Link!* (It was nothing, enter the mountain)
   |  |        |  +-Ineffective Tackle by Halcyon 2008-11-07 16:32:50
   |  |        |     +-It wants to stuff you elsewhere by NoctaliEquinox 2017-03-19 16:20:39
   |  |        |     |  +-CV you by Drake_451 2017-09-10 23:25:03
   |  |        |     |  |  +-Stuffs you inside of a Charizard by Drake_451 2017-09-10 23:33:28
   |  |        |     |  |  |  +-Continue as a Charmander by Drake_451 2017-10-25 17:08:16
   |  |        |     |  |  |  |  +- The Charizard decides to wait a while (switch to Charizards perspective) (Blank)
   |  |        |     |  |  |  |  +- Your egg is finally laid (Blank)
   |  |        |     |  |  |  +- Start over *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |        |     |  |  +- Drinks you up (Blank)
   |  |        |     |  +-Charmander's ass-food [SCAT] by komaru 2017-04-09 02:09:40
   |  |        |     +-It was mating season... by Nd123456789 2016-01-10 20:51:27
   |  |        |     +-Charmander's Meal by Halcyon 2008-11-09 17:08:40
   |  |        |     |  +- Start Over... *Looped Link!* (female)
   |  |        |     +-It leaves you alone by Halcyon 2008-12-11 17:15:26
   |  |        |        +- ...you head in. *Looped Link!* (It was nothing, enter the mountain)
   |  |        +-It was nothing, enter the mountain by komaru 2008-12-12 08:37:49
   |  |        |  +-Use Force Palm by NoctaliEquinox 2017-03-21 21:39:57
   |  |        |  |  +-Try to escape  by NoctaliEquinox 2017-03-21 21:42:32
   |  |        |  |  |  +-Safe by NoctaliEquinox 2017-03-21 21:44:54
   |  |        |  |  |  |  +-You're approached by a Weavile by NoctaliEquinox 2017-03-21 21:51:58
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +-"You're my dinner." by NoctaliEquinox 2017-03-21 22:09:49
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Start over *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +-"I want you inside me." by NoctaliEquinox 2017-03-21 21:56:39
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |     +- Cock (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |     +- Butt (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  +- You try to find a place to camp (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  +- Hit from behind by a fireball  (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  +- Stay and fight (Blank)
   |  |        |  +-Reversal of fate by komaru 2008-12-17 16:37:01
   |  |        |  |  +-Charmeleon Food by komaru 2009-10-14 10:15:53
   |  |        |  |     +-The Next Morning by komaru 2010-01-27 15:38:31
   |  |        |  |        +- Start Over? *Looped Link!* (Riolu)
   |  |        |  +- Use Copycat (Blank)
   |  |        |  +- Use Screech (Blank)
   |  |        +- It was nothing, head back *Looped Link!* (The Scorching Desert)
   |  +-Male by komaru 2008-11-11 15:00:12
   |     +-beach by komaru 2008-03-11 12:32:48
   |     |  +-try to ask one of the wingulls to give you an aerial view by wheeguy 2015-10-11 04:10:48
   |     |  |  +-You hang on for dear life by wheeguy 2015-11-12 06:13:16
   |     |  |  |  +-After a few minutes.... the fork in the road. by wheeguy 2015-11-12 06:17:11
   |     |  |  |     +-Left by wheeguy 2015-11-13 05:51:40
   |     |  |  |     |  +-Stinky... by wheeguy 2015-11-13 05:57:02
   |     |  |  |     |  |  +-when the Snivy pops from around the corner by wheeguy 2015-11-13 06:22:59
   |     |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Back to beginning  *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |     |  |  |     |  |  +- She manages to crap you out. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |     |  +- Sweet..... (Blank)
   |     |  |  |     +-Forward looks nice... by wheeguy 2015-11-12 06:57:14
   |     |  |  |     |  +-Your sleep is interrupted by something... by wheeguy 2015-11-12 07:01:12
   |     |  |  |     |  |  +-She's pulling you into her slit! by Tacogun14 2018-03-07 01:49:24
   |     |  |  |     |  |  +-Half of yourself in her anus! by wheeguy 2015-11-12 07:39:39
   |     |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Back to beginning *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |     |  |  |     |  |  +- The Sylveon gulping you! (Blank)
   |     |  |  |     |  +- You wake up to fresh morning air.  (Blank)
   |     |  |  |     +- right? (Blank)
   |     |  |  +-....When you suddenly lose grip by wheeguy 2015-10-11 04:26:23
   |     |  |     +-Not risking that scary Charizard, retreat! by wheeguy 2015-10-11 04:30:36
   |     |  |     |  +-Something touched your leg! by wheeguy 2015-10-11 04:37:56
   |     |  |     |  |  +-Blue paw by wheeguy 2015-10-11 05:01:19
   |     |  |     |  |  |  +-Her stomach growls... by wheeguy 2015-11-29 06:41:31
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Turns around, spreading her cheeks by wheeguy 2015-11-29 07:08:40
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Back to beginning *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Widens her inviting jaws (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  |  +-She's lonely.... by wheeguy 2015-10-11 05:18:59
   |     |  |     |  |  |     +-Trust her by wheeguy 2015-10-11 05:55:47
   |     |  |     |  |  |     |  +-You're not sure.... by wheeguy 2015-10-11 07:09:27
   |     |  |     |  |  |     |  |  +-You pass out by wheeguy 2015-10-11 07:00:36
   |     |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Back to beginning *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |     |  |     |  |  |     |  |  +- You can do it! (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  |     |  +-"I love you"  by wheeguy 2015-10-11 06:08:15
   |     |  |     |  |  |     |     +- Back to beginning *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |     |  |     |  |  |     +- You;re not okay with this, time to leave... (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  +- You can't tell.... (Something else) (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  +- A fin-like hand (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  +- Tentacle  (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  +- You make it back to solid ground (Blank)
   |     |  |     +- Brave towards the island! (Blank)
   |     |  +-North by Jahgo 2009-08-13 19:53:35
   |     |  |  +-Try to Board the Ferry by Jahgo 2009-08-13 20:16:42
   |     |  |     +-Find Somewhere Private by Jahgo 2009-08-15 07:33:47
   |     |  |     |  +-stay and see what it is by miller100 2010-04-28 17:11:40
   |     |  |     |  |  +- you get discovered (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  +- stay and see what it is (Blank)
   |     |  |     +-A City by the Sea by Jahgo 2009-08-13 20:46:57
   |     |  |        +-Find Somewhere to Train by Jahgo 2009-08-13 21:36:02
   |     |  |        |  +-...UNGODLY. HUGE. by Jahgo 2009-08-13 22:38:21
   |     |  |        |     +-Accept His Offer by Jahgo 2009-08-13 22:54:20
   |     |  |        |     |  +-Try and Fight Back by Guile 2012-05-27 18:56:48
   |     |  |        |     |  |  +-Absorption by Guile 2012-06-02 15:57:11
   |     |  |        |     |  +-Sapping Strength by Jahgo 2009-08-13 23:19:31
   |     |  |        |     |     +-The Machoke Starts to Workout by Guile 2012-05-20 14:57:09
   |     |  |        |     |        +- Continue Workingout? (Blank)
   |     |  |        |     +- Press For More Details (Blank)
   |     |  |        |     +- Leave (Blank)
   |     |  |        +- Find Something to Eat (Blank)
   |     |  |        +- Find Someplace to Sleep (Blank)
   |     |  +-A deadly swim by articstarfox 2008-04-18 21:06:31
   |     |  |  +- Start over? *Looped Link!* (Riolu)
   |     |  +- back to the village *Looped Link!* (Male)
   |     |  +- a trapinch starts to burrow up nearby (Blank)
   |     |  +- south (Blank)
   |     +-The Vast Plains by komaru 2008-03-11 13:43:28
   |        +-To the Dirty Beach by Potatoguy45u 2017-06-14 21:19:27
   |        |  +-Attack  by Potatoguy45u 2017-06-14 21:30:58
   |        |  |  +- Try again *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |        |  +- Attack  (Blank)
   |        +-Trying to sleep by komaru 2008-03-13 01:04:45
   |        |  +-Hearing faint noises outside  by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-26 21:42:53
   |        |  |  +-A Pichu by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-26 21:58:41
   |        |  |  |  +-The Pichu is spooked and tries to run by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-26 22:06:22
   |        |  |  |  |  +-Caught it! by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-27 18:04:56
   |        |  |  |  |  |  +- Stay up and go about your day (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  |  |  +- Go back to your tent and return to sleep (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  |  +- Land in a camouflaged Kecleon's open maw (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  +- You see a mother Raichu step out in front of you (Blank)
   |        |  |  +- A female Zoroark (Blank)
   |        |  +-still in your tent, well rested by komaru 2011-02-08 23:35:54
   |        |  |  +-You dash out of the forest, you needed to find shelter. by komaru 2014-08-05 01:24:31
   |        |  |  |  +-You're attacked just as you leave the forest, by a large Rattata! by komaru 2014-08-05 01:31:45
   |        |  |  |  |  +-Keep trying to focus, this can't be right. by komaru 2014-08-05 02:10:47
   |        |  |  |  |  |  +- What a disgusting end, start over? *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |        |  |  |  |  +- Realize this means the Rattata is right on top of you. (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  +- You manage to make it through day 1 uneventfully (Blank)
   |        |  |  +-Small problem... by chaosvolt 2011-03-20 18:06:07
   |        |  |  |  +-She seems pleased that her ability worked. by wheeguy 2015-10-26 05:36:45
   |        |  |  |  |  +-Keep going! by wheeguy 2015-10-26 05:45:57
   |        |  |  |  |  |  +-Crawl your way into her... by wheeguy 2015-11-04 05:02:56
   |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Start wriggling! by Jaye1bird 2018-08-04 06:18:41
   |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Wait it out by wheeguy 2015-11-04 05:23:32
   |        |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Back to beginning *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |        |  |  |  |  |  +-Wait for her to get up... by wheeguy 2015-10-26 06:21:13
   |        |  |  |  |  |     +- Back to beginning *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |        |  |  |  |  +- Run into the taller grass! (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  +-She actually seems rather worried. by asnoddy 2012-07-14 03:57:52
   |        |  |  +-An arial Pokemon swoops from above! by komaru 2011-02-23 21:33:55
   |        |  |  |  +-It's a lugia by asnoddy 2012-07-14 03:53:54
   |        |  |  |  |  +- he eats him (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  +-it's a Pidgey by komaru 2011-02-23 21:40:13
   |        |  |  |  |  +-She takes you up her nethers, to sustain her eggs by komaru 2011-03-11 23:38:17
   |        |  |  |  |  |  +-Transformed? by FrozenEvil 2017-04-02 13:07:30
   |        |  |  |  |  |  +- Start over? *Looped Link!* (Riolu)
   |        |  |  |  |  +-She snatches you in her beak. by komaru 2011-03-10 22:16:26
   |        |  |  |  |     +- Well, you made it back to your village, it's a shame Pidgey-dung can't really appriciate such things, start over? *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |        |  |  |  +- It's a Staraptor (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  +- It's a Staravia (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  +- It's a Starly (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  +- It's a Taillow (Blank)
   |        |  |  +- A Bug Pokemon, suddenly a giant to you sees you! (Blank)
   |        |  +-Bulbasaur's successful hunt by komaru 2008-03-13 20:38:10
   |        |     +-A new ability? by Nibor 2011-05-13 16:17:55
   |        |     |  +- start again? *Looped Link!* (Riolu)
   |        |     |  +- or continue as the bulbasaur? (Blank)
   |        |     +-Taken to Venusaur by komaru 2009-07-13 00:33:52
   |        |     |  +-To her Nethers by StarvingSmeargle 2010-07-14 04:24:02
   |        |     |  |  +-"Until you are born again, that is~" by SThompson1995 2014-03-29 21:51:52
   |        |     |  |  +-"You will be with me, forever~" by SThompson1995 2014-03-29 21:29:03
   |        |     |  |  +-Bladder? I don't even know her! by komaru 2010-10-24 22:33:07
   |        |     |  |  |  +- You can't do much as a puddle of Venusaur pee! Your adventure is over. *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |        |     |  |  +- "Until you become femcum, that is~" (Blank)
   |        |     |  +-Gulped down by Venusaur by komaru 2010-05-24 00:20:04
   |        |     |  +-Maybe, the udders? by komaru 2010-05-12 01:25:28
   |        |     |  +- Her Flower could use food (Blank)
   |        |     |  +- Up her ass (Blank)
   |        |     +-Bulbasaur's plant-food by komaru 2008-03-21 09:33:46
   |        |     |  +- You're now a pile of bulba-scat, back to start! *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |        |     +-Ivysaur's delivery by komaru 2008-07-12 23:15:23
   |        |        +-She has fun with you by Zeroplusone 2009-07-02 02:48:33
   |        |        |  +-She moves you under her, and positions her cunt above your poke'hood... by ShinyMew 2010-01-03 15:21:44
   |        |        |  |  +-Now is your chance, get the hell out of there by ShinyMew 2010-01-03 15:10:03
   |        |        |  |  |  +-A few hours later by komaru 2014-08-04 14:50:59
   |        |        |  |  |     +- You can't really continue your adventure as an oily pile of Ivysaur poop, game over! *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |        |        |  |  +- Stay and try to please Ivysaur (Blank)
   |        |        |  +- She continues to vine rape you. (Blank)
   |        |        +-Ivysaur's meal by komaru 2008-07-16 23:28:21
   |        |           +-Into the Ivysaur by Halcyon 2008-09-24 18:13:12
   |        |              +-Ivysaur's Finished Meal by Halcyon 2008-09-30 17:08:40
   |        |              +- Ivysaur waits (Blank)
   |        +- Back to Town *Looped Link!* (Male)
   |        +- A Raticate dashes towards you (Blank)
   |        +- To the foothills (Blank)
   |        +- To The Forest (Blank)
   +-Barboach by Halcyon 2008-03-10 17:29:03
   |  +-Treasure Hunting by Halcyon 2008-03-10 19:51:42
   |  |  +-The first destination... by komaru 2010-06-05 20:09:59
   |  |     +-Right by komaru 2011-07-25 23:31:45
   |  |     |  +-Swim up ahead by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-10 11:08:41
   |  |     |  |  +-And managed to catch you by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-22 19:11:17
   |  |     |  |  |  +- Start over *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |     |  |  +- But got left behind (Blank)
   |  |     |  +- Under a rock (Blank)
   |  |     +-Disturbances... by komaru 2010-06-05 20:42:48
   |  |        +-Wartortle chow by komaru 2010-06-08 20:29:06
   |  |        |  +-Up her bum (Lots o' scat here) by komaru 2010-06-17 01:09:53
   |  |        |  |  +- What a messy ending for you, a gooey pile of Wartortle slop! *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |        |  +- Into the maw (Blank)
   |  |        +-Food for Squirtle by komaru 2010-06-05 22:53:25
   |  |           +-Continue as squirtle by topsyturvy 2013-12-30 17:36:15
   |  |           |  +- Evolve! (Blank)
   |  |           |  +- Hunt somewherr else (Blank)
   |  |           |  +- Fish in the river (Blank)
   |  |           +- You're now just a pile of a Squirtle poo blocking a river, too bad! *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  +-Same old Song and Dance by Halcyon 2008-03-10 22:18:14
   |     +-Swim around near the surface by ShinyMew 2010-01-15 02:19:52
   |     |  +- Get scooped up by a hungry Pelipper (Blank)
   |     |  +- Escape Capture (Blank)
   |     +-Treasure Hunting by Halcyon 2008-03-10 19:51:42
   |     |  +-The first destination... by komaru 2010-06-05 20:09:59
   |     |     +-Right by komaru 2011-07-25 23:31:45
   |     |     |  +-Swim up ahead by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-10 11:08:41
   |     |     |  |  +-And managed to catch you by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-22 19:11:17
   |     |     |  |  |  +- Start over *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |     |     |  |  +- But got left behind (Blank)
   |     |     |  +- Under a rock (Blank)
   |     |     +-Disturbances... by komaru 2010-06-05 20:42:48
   |     |        +-Wartortle chow by komaru 2010-06-08 20:29:06
   |     |        |  +-Up her bum (Lots o' scat here) by komaru 2010-06-17 01:09:53
   |     |        |  |  +- What a messy ending for you, a gooey pile of Wartortle slop! *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |     |        |  +- Into the maw (Blank)
   |     |        +-Food for Squirtle by komaru 2010-06-05 22:53:25
   |     |           +-Continue as squirtle by topsyturvy 2013-12-30 17:36:15
   |     |           |  +- Evolve! (Blank)
   |     |           |  +- Hunt somewherr else (Blank)
   |     |           |  +- Fish in the river (Blank)
   |     |           +- You're now just a pile of a Squirtle poo blocking a river, too bad! *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |     +- Swim around on the ocean floor (Blank)
   |     +- Swim around near the open sea (Blank)
   +-Celebi by Halcyon 2013-12-14 04:33:11
   |  +-1,000 year sleep? by Halcyon 2010-01-27 15:47:10
   |  |  +-An adventure to the future by asnoddy 2012-07-14 04:26:22
   |  |  |  +-how about 10 years into the future by asnoddy 2012-07-14 04:40:13
   |  |  +-Past by Halcyon 2008-03-09 21:18:15
   |  |     +-Five Minutes Ago by ShinyMew 2010-05-30 00:51:17
   |  |     |  +-Five Minutes Earlier by ShinyMew 2010-05-30 01:17:37
   |  |     |     +-Not too long ago by ShinyMew 2010-05-30 02:03:28
   |  |     |        +-Stay here and adventure by ShinyMew 2010-05-30 02:13:26
   |  |     |        |  +-Chase after the Fearow by ShinyMew 2010-05-30 02:34:26
   |  |     |        |  |  +-Something Happens by ShinyMew 2010-05-30 12:09:35
   |  |     |        |  |  |  +-Later (abridged) by ShinyMew 2011-03-14 19:43:35
   |  |     |        |  |  |  |  +- Sit around and play Charades (Blank)
   |  |     |        |  |  |  |  +- Go find Future Jirachi (Blank)
   |  |     |        |  |  |  +- Later... (Blank)
   |  |     |        |  |  +- Nothing Happens (Blank)
   |  |     |        |  +- Ignore it, you'll probably see him later (Blank)
   |  |     |        +- Go back forward and meet yourselves some more (Blank)
   |  |     +-Age of the Dinosaurs by Halcyon 2008-04-30 16:05:52
   |  |        +-Attack of the Dinosaurs by Halcyon 2008-03-10 22:26:25
   |  |        |  +-Dino Food by Halcyon 2008-03-11 17:37:59
   |  |        |  |  +-Digested together by Halcyon 2008-03-11 17:36:05
   |  |        |  |  |  +-Anatomy of a Dinosaur by Halcyon 2008-03-12 15:46:51
   |  |        |  |  |  |  +-You get absorbed! by Zeroplusone 2008-10-03 18:34:37
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +-Huh? by FrozenEvil 2016-08-02 17:28:16
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +-REDIRECT. by FrozenEvil 2016-08-02 14:33:26
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- REDIRECT *Looped Link!* (Suprise care?)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Suprise care? by FrozenEvil 2016-08-02 17:41:27
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Reflective thoughts! by FrozenEvil 2016-08-03 19:39:02
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Unknowing guardian! by FrozenEvil 2016-08-05 00:29:50
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Two eggs! (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- An Amaura, alone. (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- A deep cave! (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- A clearing in a forest! (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You wake up in a cave! (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +-To the bladder! by Zeroplusone 2008-10-12 04:18:39
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Green to yellow. by FrozenEvil 2016-09-04 21:27:11
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Nature Calls by Halcyon 2009-06-02 23:00:59
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |     +- ...Start Over... *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +-  *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  +-Out of the Dinosaur by Halcyon 2008-03-13 19:31:51
   |  |        |  |  |  |     +-Aero-Napped! by Halcyon 2008-04-30 16:17:07
   |  |        |  |  |  |     |  +-The hungry Aerodactyl by Halcyon 2009-05-24 10:53:37
   |  |        |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Wait inside with Jirachi. (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Might as well try... (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  |     |  +-The Aerodactyl's Nest by Halcyon 2008-10-14 22:25:16
   |  |        |  |  |  |     |     +- Fight for your life! *Looped Link!* (Battling the Aeros)
   |  |        |  |  |  |     |     +- Don't bother, they're too much for you... (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  |     +- go back to the present (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  +- You find that, for some reason, your powers aren't working! (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  +- You don't find him (Blank)
   |  |        |  +-Abandoning by Halcyon 2008-03-10 17:02:03
   |  |        |     +-Hide-And-Hide by Halcyon 2008-03-13 18:15:43
   |  |        |     |  +-Wandering around. by FrozenEvil 2017-11-27 21:47:34
   |  |        |     |  |  +- The crashing waterfall! (Blank)
   |  |        |     |  |  +- The large open maw of the Serperior. (Blank)
   |  |        |     |  +-Reunited by Halcyon 2008-03-13 18:30:38
   |  |        |     |     +-Aero-Napped! by Halcyon 2008-04-30 16:17:07
   |  |        |     |        +-The hungry Aerodactyl by Halcyon 2009-05-24 10:53:37
   |  |        |     |        |  +- Wait inside with Jirachi. (Blank)
   |  |        |     |        |  +- Might as well try... (Blank)
   |  |        |     |        +-The Aerodactyl's Nest by Halcyon 2008-10-14 22:25:16
   |  |        |     |           +- Fight for your life! *Looped Link!* (Battling the Aeros)
   |  |        |     |           +- Don't bother, they're too much for you... (Blank)
   |  |        |     +-Out of the frying pan... by Halcyon 2008-03-10 22:24:44
   |  |        |        +-Fly down to the treetops by Crimson 2008-03-27 06:14:21
   |  |        |        |  +- Lets have a look (Blank)
   |  |        |        +-...Into the Acid by Halcyon 2008-03-11 16:37:48
   |  |        |           +-Reuniting with Jirachi by Halcyon 2010-01-30 23:14:18
   |  |        |           |  +-Passing On by Halcyon 2010-03-04 16:51:07
   |  |        |           |  |  +- New Game! *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |        |           |  +-The Aerodactyl Digests, and you're unharmed. by Halcyon 2010-01-30 23:41:49
   |  |        |           |     +-Returning Home by Halcyon 2010-01-30 23:38:29
   |  |        |           |        +- New Game? *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |        |           +-Aero-Chicks by Halcyon 2008-04-29 21:36:29
   |  |        |              +-Battling the Aeros by Halcyon 2008-05-25 16:16:56
   |  |        |              |  +-Back Attack! by Halcyon 2008-09-22 20:07:26
   |  |        |              |  |  +-Waiting Out by Halcyon 2009-01-02 20:29:32
   |  |        |              |  |  |  +-Observing the Aeros by Halcyon 2009-06-02 23:11:00
   |  |        |              |  |  |  |  +-The Sleeping Predator by Halcyon 2009-06-03 22:15:20
   |  |        |              |  |  |  |  |  +-It awakens, and sees you! by ShinyMew 2010-04-17 01:04:04
   |  |        |              |  |  |  |  |  |  +-An unknown amount of time later.... by ShinyMew 2010-04-17 01:28:36
   |  |        |              |  |  |  |  |  |     +-A Charizard spots you by ShinyMew 2010-04-17 11:38:47
   |  |        |              |  |  |  |  |  |        +-Later... by ShinyMew 2010-04-25 02:32:42
   |  |        |              |  |  |  |  |  |           +-Burst out of there by ShinyMew 2010-04-25 02:26:22
   |  |        |              |  |  |  |  |  |           |  +- To the nest (Blank)
   |  |        |              |  |  |  |  |  |           +-Try to crawl out through the mouth by ShinyMew 2010-04-25 02:30:16
   |  |        |              |  |  |  |  |  |           |  +- A half hour later *Looped Link!* (Later...)
   |  |        |              |  |  |  |  |  |           +- Wait out digestion (Blank)
   |  |        |              |  |  |  |  |  +- It awakens! (Blank)
   |  |        |              |  |  |  |  +- You accidentally awaken one! (Blank)
   |  |        |              |  |  |  +- Another Dinosaur attacks you, before you can decide! (Blank)
   |  |        |              |  |  +- Attack it from the inside! (Blank)
   |  |        |              |  +- It attacks! (Blank)
   |  |        |              +- Make a break away from the nest! (Blank)
   |  |        +- Take a walk in the Prehistoric jungle (Blank)
   |  +-Nap time by Halcyon 2008-03-09 14:42:58
   |     +-Dodge it! by FrozenEvil 2017-03-17 04:22:50
   |     |  +-Unnoticed! by FrozenEvil 2017-03-17 13:08:47
   |     |  |  +-Fox food! by FrozenEvil 2017-12-26 00:04:28
   |     |  |  |  +- Escape through her other end. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  +- Escape through her throat. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  +- Go to sleep. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  +- Wait a while, her organ movement is relaxing. (Blank)
   |     |  |  +-The meadow. by FrozenEvil 2018-02-15 03:13:41
   |     |  |  |  +-The Arcanine. by FrozenEvil 2018-01-01 22:00:39
   |     |  |  |  |  +-Picked up! by FrozenEvil 2018-02-15 03:15:44
   |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Picked up by a human! (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Snatched up by a tail of the Ninetales! (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  +- Try and get it! (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  +-Mistaken. by FrozenEvil 2017-12-31 09:18:12
   |     |  |  |  |  +- Just sleep in here for the night. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  +- Try and escape! Get onto the tongue. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  +-Foxy friend! by FrozenEvil 2017-03-17 18:46:04
   |     |  |  |     +-Travel through time! by FrozenEvil 2017-03-28 16:46:01
   |     |  |  |     |  +- The future! (Blank)
   |     |  |  |     |  +- Prehistoric times! (Blank)
   |     |  |  |     +-Explorers! by FrozenEvil 2017-03-17 18:05:20
   |     |  |  |     |  +-Meadow by FrozenEvil 2017-07-03 18:30:43
   |     |  |  |     |  |  +-Fruitbatfruit by FrozenEvil 2017-07-03 18:35:12
   |     |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Trapped. by FrozenEvil 2017-07-16 10:11:51
   |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- You're blown out of the mouth and fall towards his cock! (Blank)
   |     |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Down the gut, more effort but more safe! (Blank)
   |     |  |  |     |  |  +- Across the meadow, you see a jungle and a marsh over there. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |     |  +-Shrunken! by FrozenEvil 2017-03-17 18:20:35
   |     |  |  |     |     +- Into the forest! (Blank)
   |     |  |  |     |     +- Back to the meadow! (Blank)
   |     |  |  |     +-Hunting duo. by FrozenEvil 2017-03-17 17:43:17
   |     |  |  |     |  +- Starly! (Blank)
   |     |  |  |     |  +- Linoone! (Blank)
   |     |  |  |     |  +- Furret! (Blank)
   |     |  |  |     +-Telling the truth! by FrozenEvil 2017-03-17 17:41:03
   |     |  |  |        +- Tail! (Blank)
   |     |  |  |        +- Anus! (Blank)
   |     |  |  |        +- Mouth! (Blank)
   |     |  |  +-+1 Follower! by FrozenEvil 2017-03-17 13:41:28
   |     |  |     +-Face-planted! by FrozenEvil 2017-03-17 14:54:08
   |     |  |     |  +- Enter the forest! (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  +- Inspect the Zebstrika! (Blank)
   |     |  |     +- Lay on the grass between the shade and the lake. (Blank)
   |     |  |     +- Walk further into the meadow. (Blank)
   |     |  |     +- Walk into the shade, it's too hot! (Blank)
   |     |  |     +- Walk down to the lake. (Blank)
   |     |  +-Just a flower! by FrozenEvil 2018-09-26 16:45:50
   |     |     +-Restaurant by FrozenEvil 2017-03-20 03:41:37
   |     |     |  +-Buizel bite! by FrozenEvil 2017-03-20 16:57:07
   |     |     |  |  +- Lay back! (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  +- Escape! (Blank)
   |     |     |  +- Out the door! (Blank)
   |     |     +- Drift to sleep. (Blank)
   |     |     +- You decide to escape down it's other end. [Scat (no digestion)] (Blank)
   |     +-Faceful of fur. by FrozenEvil 2018-02-15 03:07:31
   |     |  +-Rolled around! by FrozenEvil 2016-08-27 12:26:29
   |     |  |  +- Right! (Blank)
   |     |  |  +- Left! (Blank)
   |     |  |  +- Down! (Blank)
   |     |  +- Espeon! (Blank)
   |     +-Morning? by Halcyon 2008-03-11 17:20:58
   |     |  +-A hungry drooling maw by Guy the ladyeater 2011-06-12 01:16:04
   |     |  |  +-You can't escape! by nomnomnomxDxD 2014-06-17 12:45:53
   |     |  |  |  +- <Please note this page doesn't make sense since celibi shouldn't be digested in this path> (Blank)
   |     |  |  +- Its one of the copy pokemon like copy groudon! It might be able to digest you. (Blank)
   |     |  +-Berries by Halcyon 2008-03-12 16:33:37
   |     |     +-Someone approaches! by FrozenEvil 2017-12-31 09:29:34
   |     |     |  +- Eat some berries too! (Blank)
   |     |     |  +- Talk to him! (Blank)
   |     |     +- You decide to go exploring somewhere (Blank)
   |     +-A Rude Awakening by Halcyon 2008-03-09 21:29:14
   |     |  +-Exit by Halcyon 2008-03-11 17:13:12
   |     |     +-Your Secret's Out by Halcyon 2008-05-01 18:01:59
   |     |     |  +-A Pokemon Pet by Halcyon 2008-05-01 19:10:46
   |     |     |  |  +-Escape, now! by adrian12 2018-07-16 04:57:35
   |     |     |  |  +-The Ponyta's Pet Celebi by Halcyon 2008-08-12 00:07:23
   |     |     |  |     +-The Exit Method by Halcyon 2008-07-15 01:54:58
   |     |     |  |        +-Stay here, and demand the Ponyta regurgitate you! by MIEPIE 2012-06-24 14:16:52
   |     |     |  |        +-The Horse's Bowels by Halcyon 2008-08-11 22:53:53
   |     |     |  |           +-Not Very Free... by Halcyon 2010-03-04 16:26:02
   |     |     |  |              +-Call it a Day by Halcyon 2010-03-04 16:27:03
   |     |     |  |              |  +-A Loan by Halcyon 2009-06-02 22:28:15
   |     |     |  |              |  |  +-Being Pet Again by Halcyon 2009-06-02 22:46:54
   |     |     |  |              |  |  |  +-Day Number 2 by Halcyon 2010-03-04 16:27:39
   |     |     |  |              |  |  |     +-Working for Blaze by Halcyon 2009-06-24 20:40:40
   |     |     |  |              |  |  |        +-Help me digest." by Firewizard10 2015-02-04 17:10:27
   |     |     |  |              |  |  |        |  +- Mouth (Blank)
   |     |     |  |              |  |  |        |  +- Pussy (Blank)
   |     |     |  |              |  |  |        +- Give me a stomach massage." (Blank)
   |     |     |  |              |  |  +- Fight, now, when she is not expecting it! (Blank)
   |     |     |  |              |  +- She does not want to give you away. (Blank)
   |     |     |  |              +-Fun and Games by Halcyon 2008-10-21 22:59:54
   |     |     |  |                 +-Hide-and-Seek by Halcyon 2008-10-23 23:00:14
   |     |     |  |                 |  +- Hide behind some boulders (Blank)
   |     |     |  |                 |  +- Hide behind a large tree (Blank)
   |     |     |  |                 |  +- Just run away from these captors! (Blank)
   |     |     |  |                 +- A new kind of game... (Blank)
   |     |     |  |                 +- Tag (Blank)
   |     |     |  +- "I was just hungry again." (Blank)
   |     |     +-Where are you? by Halcyon 2009-04-12 00:06:00
   |     |        +-Down by the sea. by FrozenEvil 2017-03-17 13:44:25
   |     |        |  +-Pick a sleeping bag! by FrozenEvil 2017-12-31 06:38:44
   |     |        |  |  +- A Floatzel! (Blank)
   |     |        |  |  +- A Seviper! (Blank)
   |     |        |  |  +- A Typhlosion! (Blank)
   |     |        |  +-Which one? by FrozenEvil 2017-03-17 13:50:51
   |     |        |  |  +- The one behind you! (Blank)
   |     |        |  |  +- The furthest one! (Blank)
   |     |        |  |  +- The closest one! (Blank)
   |     |        |  +- In the sea, it's time for a swim! (Blank)
   |     |        +-The forest? by FrozenEvil 2018-02-11 23:19:26
   |     |        |  +- Adventure into the cave (Blank)
   |     |        |  +- Climb a tree! (Blank)
   |     |        |  +- Wander through the forest some more! (Blank)
   |     |        +-Poke-Farm by Halcyon 2008-03-11 17:28:15
   |     |           +-The Pidgey Coop by Halcyon 2009-06-04 17:06:13
   |     |           |  +-The Pidgeot by Halcyon 2009-06-04 17:49:02
   |     |           |  |  +-Inside Pidgeot by Halcyon 2009-06-04 19:55:46
   |     |           |  |     +-A Legendary Digestion by komaru 2015-03-15 00:21:10
   |     |           |  |     |  +- What a legendary dump you've become, start over? *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |     |           |  |     +-Pidgeot's Bowels by Halcyon 2009-06-08 17:27:48
   |     |           |  |        +- Somewhere new? (Blank)
   |     |           |  |        +- Back at the grassy farm? (Blank)
   |     |           |  +- You make it to the door! (Blank)
   |     |           +-Barn by Halcyon 2008-03-13 16:22:10
   |     |           |  +-Cow Food by Halcyon 2008-03-13 16:33:53
   |     |           |  |  +-Cowpie by Halcyon 2008-03-13 18:50:49
   |     |           |  |     +- Back to the Barn *Looped Link!* (Barn)
   |     |           |  +- You find a sleeping Miltank (Blank)
   |     |           +- Run around here (Blank)
   |     |           +- Farmer's house (Blank)
   |     |           +- Pond (Blank)
   |     |           +- Stables (Blank)
   |     +- You're being carried by a pokemon. (Blank)
   |     +- You're being carried by a pokemon. (Blank)
   +-Taillow by Halcyon 2013-03-22 22:46:18
   |  +-Go hunting! by komaru 2010-09-10 22:06:49
   |  |  +-Aww, it was only a coin... by Drake_451 2018-12-23 15:21:56
   |  |  |  +-It was a trap by Drake_451 2018-12-23 15:29:54
   |  |  |  |  +-It is male by Drake_451 2018-12-24 16:03:12
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Times up  by Drake_451 2018-12-24 16:07:24
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- He Doesn't like your squirming (hard vore) (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- He swallows you whole  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- You got it (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +-She's hungry but so are you by Drake_451 2018-12-23 15:36:24
   |  |  |  |     +-You catch her by Drake_451 2018-12-23 15:41:01
   |  |  |  |     |  +- A shadow appear behind you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  +- You evolve  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     +- You miss (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- You take off again  (Blank)
   |  |  +-You see a Weedle by komaru 2010-12-14 23:01:36
   |  |  |  +-You've been seen! by komaru 2011-01-04 22:08:27
   |  |  |  |  +-from pred to goo, digestion sets in. by komaru 2011-01-04 23:09:55
   |  |  |  |     +- You can't really do much as a puddle of brown Beedril poo, start over? *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |  +- They missed you, and keep flying. (Blank)
   |  |  +-You see a Caterpie by komaru 2010-09-13 00:33:11
   |  |  |  +-The Blast of string shot speeding towards you by komaru 2010-09-21 00:12:46
   |  |  |  |  +-A large predator is approaching by komaru 2011-05-28 22:16:33
   |  |  |  |  |  +-The rustling of wings by komaru 2011-06-14 22:20:32
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-A Honchkrow by Tacogun14 2017-12-23 05:17:29
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Spare by Tacogun14 2017-12-23 07:11:41
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Punish (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-A Pidgeotto by komaru 2011-06-14 23:01:24
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-She decides on dinner, main course - Taillow by komaru 2011-07-03 01:32:04
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Start Over? *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Pidgeotto's "games" (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- A Mandibuzz (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- A Braviary (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- An Archeops (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- A Tranquill (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- A Togekiss (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- A Staraptor (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- A Skarmory (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- A Golbat (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Some other sound by StarvingSmeargle 2011-05-29 03:11:30
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Muk! by StarvingSmeargle 2011-05-29 03:22:21
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Agree (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Ditto! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- The stamping of feet (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +-It returns with a large Butterfree, and she looks hungry by komaru 2015-03-15 00:12:58
   |  |  |  |     +- Well, at least very little went to waste! *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |  +- You were almost at the forest floor, time to grab and gulp! (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- The large Altaria stealing your breakfast, and it still looked hungry... (Blank)
   |  |  +- You see a Wurmple (Blank)
   |  +-Evolve, now! by ShinyMew 2010-01-15 02:32:00
   |  |  +-The Woods by ShinyMew 2010-01-15 02:39:02
   |  |  |  +-A large spider web by ShinyMew 2010-06-08 01:28:55
   |  |  |  |  +- Start over? *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |  +-A Caterpie by ShinyMew 2010-01-30 01:58:09
   |  |  |     +-Just stick with berries by ShinyMew 2010-01-30 03:19:28
   |  |  |     |  +- Continue as Fearow (Blank)
   |  |  |     +-Eat Caterpie by ShinyMew 2010-01-30 02:33:48
   |  |  |        +-Evolve! by ShinyMew 2010-03-31 17:37:06
   |  |  |           +- Pick on something your own size (Blank)
   |  |  |           +- Gone Hunting (Blank)
   |  |  +- The Marsh (Blank)
   |  |  +- The Clearing (Blank)
   |  +- Go exploring! (Blank)
   +-Enter Forest by Halcyon 2013-03-18 21:07:22
   |  +-You find a sunny clearing by Dragon0Dragon 2017-05-14 02:01:48
   |  |  +-Take a little breather by Dragon0Dragon 2017-05-14 00:19:42
   |  |  |  +-Nap. by FrozenEvil 2017-10-15 01:12:49
   |  |  |  |  +-Unnoticed pillow. by FrozenEvil 2017-10-15 01:34:52
   |  |  |  |  |  +- A male Flareon. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- A female Ninetales. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- A female Mightyena. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- A Pokémon awake on top of you. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-Yeah, let's get moving by Dragon0Dragon 2017-05-14 00:40:06
   |  |  |     +-You get a sinking feeling by Dragon0Dragon 2017-05-14 19:42:40
   |  |  |     |  +-Everything starts to burn by Dragon0Dragon 2017-05-14 19:39:32
   |  |  |     |  |  +- Restart *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |     |  +- The ditto wants to 'play' with you (female) *Looped Link!* (Ditto wants to 'play' (female))
   |  |  |     |  +- The ditto wants to 'play' with you (male) (Blank)
   |  |  |     +-Catch the Eevee! by Dragon0Dragon 2017-05-14 00:55:59
   |  |  |        +-You get a sinking feeling... by Dragon0Dragon 2017-05-14 01:07:09
   |  |  |           +-Everything starts to burn by Dragon0Dragon 2017-05-14 19:39:32
   |  |  |           |  +- Restart *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |           +-Ditto wants to 'play' (female) by Dragon0Dragon 2017-05-14 02:22:33
   |  |  |           |  +-You wake up later... by Tacogun14 2018-03-02 18:49:47
   |  |  |           |  |  +- Go hunting with your new predator abilities (Blank)
   |  |  |           |  |  +- Go find a mate (Blank)
   |  |  |           |  +- Restart? *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |           +- It wants to 'play' some more (male) (Blank)
   |  |  +- Pass on it and keep moving *Looped Link!* (Enter Forest)
   |  +-You've got to be kidding by komaru 2009-08-25 11:18:37
   |  |  +-Field hopping. by FrozenEvil 2017-08-12 18:25:48
   |  |  |  +-Furret above by Jayezox 2018-08-11 13:17:42
   |  |  |  |  +-Face full of Furret butt by Jayezox 2018-08-11 13:42:11
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Slow Unknowing Entrance by Jayezox 2018-08-15 06:00:09
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Freedom by Jayezox 2018-09-18 08:31:01
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Introduce yourself (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Try to run (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Stay still (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- You can't take it anymore (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- You're getting wet (female Eevee) (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- You're getting hard (male Eevee) (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Move Away (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Female Flareon (Blank)
   |  |  +-Walk through the grass casually. by FrozenEvil 2018-10-31 22:53:43
   |  |  |  +- ...Something shiny! (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- ...An Ursaring that's stolen a picnic basket. (Blank)
   |  |  +-A Pokemon spots you by komaru 2009-08-25 11:21:43
   |  |     +-A...Bellsprout? by Nibor 2011-05-30 19:10:26
   |  |     +-Rapidash by komaru 2009-08-25 11:31:26
   |  |     |  +-Sits down on top of you by Jacob the espeon 2010-09-19 00:17:30
   |  |     |  |  +-you find her pucker spreading over your nose by thatjustaintright 2014-04-13 22:50:23
   |  |     |  |  |  +-Still pulls you in, without noticing you by topsyturvy 2014-12-24 10:30:41
   |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Say Something (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Say Something (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Give Up (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Try To Escape (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  +- Notices you (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  +- your tail grazes her slit (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  +- she notices you (Blank)
   |  |     |  +-Starts to graze on the grass that you happen to be standing in! by komaru 2009-08-25 19:36:31
   |  |     |     +-Gulp! by komaru 2009-08-26 01:24:29
   |  |     |        +-To the intestines by komaru 2009-08-27 01:10:00
   |  |     |           +- Start over? *Looped Link!* (Eevee)
   |  |     +- A Togekiss (Blank)
   |  |     +- Grotle (Blank)
   |  |     +- Blaziken (Blank)
   |  |     +- A tailow flying overhead, diving down! (Blank)
   |  |     +- Meganium (Blank)
   |  |     +- Flaaffy (Blank)
   |  |     +- Tangela (Blank)
   |  |     +- Venusaur (Blank)
   |  |     +- Gloom (Blank)
   |  +-Enter Jungle by Halcyon 2008-07-15 00:44:30
   |  |  +-You fall into a web! by FrozenEvil 2016-01-21 19:21:30
   |  |  |  +-Shout for help. by OrenjiMewtwo 2016-07-23 05:50:11
   |  |  |  +-Struggle. by FrozenEvil 2016-01-22 10:52:51
   |  |  |  |  +-An offer. by FrozenEvil 2016-08-31 18:45:43
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Yes! I like the sound of that! by FrozenEvil 2016-08-31 20:37:11
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Release by FrozenEvil 2016-09-07 14:21:30
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- 1 year later... (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- 1 months time... (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- No! You're nobody's pet! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +-Struggle. by FrozenEvil 2016-01-22 10:55:18
   |  |  |  |  |  +- (Restart) *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Towards the bush where you saw movement. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Towards a nearby cave. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Wait until it spots you. *Looped Link!* (Wait 20 minutes.)
   |  |  |  +-Wait 20 minutes. by FrozenEvil 2016-03-31 10:19:38
   |  |  |  |  +-Attempt to go rough the back end... by FrozenEvil 2016-02-14 18:23:16
   |  |  |  |  |  +-The waste is comfortable stay here for a while until it's night. by FrozenEvil 2016-03-31 10:36:56
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Lay low. by FrozenEvil 2017-03-16 16:29:16
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Wait 15 minutes. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Wait 10 minutes. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Nap. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Take a risk! Time to escape! by FrozenEvil 2016-03-31 11:08:00
   |  |  |  |  |  |     +-Out of the deep end, into the deeper... by FrozenEvil 2016-04-11 01:21:29
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- She has a little "fun" ;3... (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Relax, calm down, let your worries die... (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Slowly pull yourself out... (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Lay low. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Use an escape rope! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Wait until she's attacking prey to escape. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +-Adventure her digestive system. by FrozenEvil 2016-01-22 11:03:04
   |  |  |  |  +-Accept your fate.   by FrozenEvil 2016-01-21 20:46:55
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Restart! *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |  |  +- Sneak back down her esophagus while she's sleeping. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-Wait 10 minutes. by FrozenEvil 2016-01-21 19:33:08
   |  |  |     +-Kick a stone towards it. by FrozenEvil 2016-01-21 20:06:22
   |  |  |     |  +-Do nothing. by FrozenEvil 2016-01-21 20:11:47
   |  |  |     |  |  +- Back to the beggining! *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |     |  +- Through the intestines. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  +- Escape through her maw while she sleeps.  (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  +- Try to wake her up and reason. (Blank)
   |  |  |     +- Shout for help at the burrow. (Blank)
   |  |  +-You find a pokemon napping nearby. by Unknown 2009-08-06 21:02:00
   |  |  |  +-A Grovyle by topsyturvy 2014-09-12 17:25:14
   |  |  |  +-...a Snorlax. by Unknown 2009-08-07 01:07:40
   |  |  |  |  +-The Snorlax eats you! by Unknown 2009-08-08 01:39:29
   |  |  |  |  |  +-The Snorlax eventually wakes up and talks to you by Unknown 2009-08-10 12:58:59
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-"...I'm sorry about that, it happens sometimes..." by Unknown 2009-08-15 04:59:07
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Freedom! by Unknown 2009-08-15 05:23:21
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-"It's pretty cosy actually" by Pokemonvorelover 2014-04-16 23:05:37
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Sure! by Pokemonvorelover 2014-04-16 23:08:23
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The Pokemon Story  *Looped Link!* (Accidentally Eaten)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- "You'll have to leave the natural way." (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- "Good, it saves me the trouble of eating you now." (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Ahh! More food falls on your head! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- The Snorlax doesn't wake up (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- The Snorlax wakes up but can't hear you... (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- The Pokemon Story *Looped Link!* (You find a pokemon napping nearby.)
   |  |  |  |  +- The Snorlax  wakes up. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- It looks like she's having a wet dream...uh oh. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- ...another Eevee or Eeveelution. (Blank)
   |  |  +-The Swamp by Halcyon 2009-06-04 20:11:18
   |  |  |  +-A Swampert attacks you! by ShinyMew 2009-06-21 02:23:16
   |  |  |  |  +-Swampert's Food by Halcyon 2010-01-11 17:07:43
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Continue as Swampert by Justin-Time 2012-01-27 17:07:44
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-A small pokemon by topsyturvy 2013-12-26 21:30:28
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- wake it up (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- wake it up (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- None of the above (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- A human (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- A large pokemon (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Start Over? *Looped Link!* (Eevee)
   |  |  |  |  +- It Responds (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- You dive in! (Blank)
   |  |  +-Attacked! by Halcyon 2008-07-15 00:47:03
   |  |     +-A Grovyle snatches you with a vine by topsyturvy 2014-09-12 17:28:59
   |  |     |  +-You become Grovyle food by Drake_451 2014-10-19 18:03:00
   |  |     |  |  +- Continue as Grovyle? (Blank)
   |  |     |  +- You become Grovyle food (Blank)
   |  |     +-Arcanine Attack by Halcyon 2008-07-15 01:05:37
   |  |     |  +-The Guttural Noises by Halcyon 2008-08-11 22:25:03
   |  |     |  |  +-...my empty stomach, craving it's meal by chimcharinsanity 2008-07-15 05:30:24
   |  |     |  |  |  +- Start over? *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |     |  |  +-Two-Course Meal by Halcyon 2008-09-25 16:56:00
   |  |     |  |  |  +-A 'Helping Hand' by Learner0 2011-08-28 21:41:05
   |  |     |  |  |  |  +- You landed on a Mossy Stone! (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  +- One of her friend has found you both asleep! (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  +- You both landed in a berry bush. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  +- You awaken alone! (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  +- She woke up first! You awake to see her! (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Wake her up, you're too impatient! (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Wait until she wakes up! (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  +- You get a bit horny. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  +-An Indigestion Attempt by Halcyon 2009-05-24 10:53:37
   |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Start Over... *Looped Link!* (Eevee)
   |  |     |  |  |  +-Nice Try by Halcyon 2008-10-24 22:29:33
   |  |     |  |  |     +- Start Over! *Looped Link!* (Eevee)
   |  |     |  |  +-Into a Full Stomach by Halcyon 2008-07-21 00:50:30
   |  |     |  |     +-A Futile Plea by Halcyon 2008-08-11 22:08:43
   |  |     |  |     +-Look for a way out... by Halcyon 2008-12-29 14:55:58
   |  |     |  |        +-Go in - it's your only hope! by -Stromae- 2011-04-19 17:28:45
   |  |     |  |        |  +-Keep going, you're almost out. by topsyturvy 2014-07-29 20:05:10
   |  |     |  |        |  +- Rest for a while. You won't be getting out of here for now. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |        +-Not Taking the Risk by Halcyon 2009-01-02 20:20:58
   |  |     |  |           +- Start Over... *Looped Link!* (Eevee)
   |  |     |  +- It decides to play with you first. (Blank)
   |  |     +- A bird swoops down and grabs you! (Blank)
   |  +-A larger Pokemon spots you by TranzAndri 2008-03-08 06:02:25
   |  |  +-A dash for freedom by articstarfox 2008-04-18 20:40:44
   |  |  |  +-It catches you. by nomnomnomxDxD 2014-06-07 19:23:10
   |  |  |  +-You Can Run... by Halcyon 2008-04-23 16:12:08
   |  |  |     +-Lucky! by FrozenEvil 2017-03-19 09:52:23
   |  |  |     |  +-Down the hatch! by FrozenEvil 2017-03-19 10:04:40
   |  |  |     |  |  +- Exploring! (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  +- Hunting! (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  +- Jump over her, you know how she acts! (Blank)
   |  |  |     +- The bushes! *Looped Link!* (...But You Can't Hide)
   |  |  +-...But You Can't Hide by Halcyon 2013-03-18 21:08:46
   |  |  |  +-Snakey Stomach by Halcyon 2013-03-18 21:09:12
   |  |  |  |  +-Your pred spares your life by thatjustaintright 2010-10-25 21:24:54
   |  |  |  |  +-The poison kicks in by TranzAndri 2008-07-11 17:42:12
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Start over? *Looped Link!* (Eevee)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Continue as the Seviper (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +-You Can Run... by Halcyon 2008-04-23 16:12:08
   |  |  |  |     +-Lucky! by FrozenEvil 2017-03-19 09:52:23
   |  |  |  |     |  +-Down the hatch! by FrozenEvil 2017-03-19 10:04:40
   |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Exploring! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Hunting! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  +- Jump over her, you know how she acts! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     +- The bushes! *Looped Link!* (...But You Can't Hide)
   |  |  |  +- You escape. (Blank)
   |  |  +-Up the tree! by Halcyon 2008-03-09 13:12:04
   |  |     +-There's some leaves above you! by FrozenEvil 2016-02-11 17:44:00
   |  |     |  +-Caught! by FrozenEvil 2017-03-29 18:53:02
   |  |     |  +-Down the hatch. by FrozenEvil 2017-03-19 10:52:54
   |  |     |  |  +-Unconcious bird. by FrozenEvil 2017-12-10 00:56:27
   |  |     |  |  |  +- You see a Pokémon has found the bird! (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  +- You're lifted upward rapidly! (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  +-Leafeon's maw by Jayezox 2017-11-02 04:29:36
   |  |     |  |  |  +-Traction. by FrozenEvil 2017-11-06 22:36:38
   |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Heave yourself out and back into the leaves. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Slip up, you sink further into the mouth. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  +-Plant breath by Jayezox 2017-10-14 04:05:40
   |  |     |  |  |     +-"What was that?" by FrozenEvil 2017-12-26 00:40:58
   |  |     |  |  |     |  +- "I must be hungry." (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |     |  +- "Ow! Is someone in there?" (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |     +-Leafy belly by Jayezox 2017-10-16 05:25:47
   |  |     |  |  |        +- I'll stay awhile (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |        +- Let me out (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  +- Treecko! (Blank)
   |  |     |  +- You get grabbed! (Blank)
   |  |     +-Accidentally Eaten by Halcyon 2008-03-09 21:42:53
   |  |     |  +-It chews you up with the fruit by jesterkourt 2018-10-29 18:35:31
   |  |     |  |  +- start over? *Looped Link!* (Eevee)
   |  |     |  +-Prolonging Your Fate by Halcyon 2008-04-23 16:32:01
   |  |     |     +-The acid seems to be only capable of digesting the plants by Unknown 2009-05-24 10:53:37
   |  |     |     |  +-Intestine escape! by FrozenEvil 2016-07-29 18:29:10
   |  |     |     |  |  +- You enter the cave... *Looped Link!* (Explore a cave)
   |  |     |     |  |  +- A pred attacks you when you try to enter! (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  +-You decide to try talking to the Tropias. by Unknown 2009-05-24 10:53:37
   |  |     |     |     +-Hitchhiking by FrozenEvil 2017-04-22 08:32:24
   |  |     |     |     |  +- You're being pulled into his intestines! (Blank)
   |  |     |     |     |  +- The Tropius is attacked! (Blank)
   |  |     |     |     +-The Tropias hears you! by asnoddy 2012-07-27 10:27:28
   |  |     |     +-The acid burns! by TranzAndri 2008-07-11 17:59:14
   |  |     |        +- Start over? *Looped Link!* (Eevee)
   |  |     +-Tresspassing by Halcyon 2008-03-09 13:17:38
   |  |        +-You jump out of the nest! by ShinyMew 2009-06-27 01:54:03
   |  |        |  +-Make a break for it! by FrozenEvil 2017-08-11 10:04:40
   |  |        |  |  +-Sleeping time. by FrozenEvil 2017-03-17 17:18:56
   |  |        |  |  |  +- You wake up fine! (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  +- You're in a stomach! (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  +-Have a nice stroll through the forest! by FrozenEvil 2016-02-21 15:50:39
   |  |        |  |     +-The charizard decides to go home. by FrozenEvil 2016-02-24 17:32:24
   |  |        |  |     |  +- ..."That looks like a nice hunting spot" (Blank)
   |  |        |  |     |  +- ..."I think it's time for a nap" (Blank)
   |  |        |  |     +- Charizard's POV. *Looped Link!* (A Small Pokemeal)
   |  |        |  |     +- The charizard decides to digest you... (Blank)
   |  |        |  |     +- The charizard decides go hunting. (Blank)
   |  |        |  +-Bush by ShinyMew 2009-06-27 02:01:01
   |  |        |     +-Kecleon! by ShinyMew 2010-04-17 00:43:48
   |  |        |     |  +-Kecleon eats you by komaru 2010-04-02 00:46:01
   |  |        |     |  |  +- Start Over? *Looped Link!* (Eevee)
   |  |        |     |  +-Something happens! by ShinyMew 2009-06-27 02:14:10
   |  |        |     |     +-Pidegot lunges at you with Peck by ShinyMew 2009-07-04 11:39:38
   |  |        |     |     |  +-Kecleon starts talking by Foxgold45 2015-09-30 05:54:22
   |  |        |     |     |  |  +-Thank the kecleon. by Foxgold45 2015-09-30 06:31:56
   |  |        |     |     |  |  |  +- Submit to him. (Blank)
   |  |        |     |     |  |  |  +- Struggle! (Blank)
   |  |        |     |     |  |  +- Run for your life! (Blank)
   |  |        |     |     |  +-Kecleon eats you by ShinyMew 2009-06-27 03:05:31
   |  |        |     |     |     +- start over *Looped Link!* (Eevee)
   |  |        |     |     +- Pidegot responds (Blank)
   |  |        |     +- Nothing, false alarm (Blank)
   |  |        +-You get caught! by Halcyon 2008-03-09 14:38:20
   |  |           +-It begins to bring you back up by komaru 2010-04-02 00:30:47
   |  |           |  +-Lesson learned? by Nibor 2011-04-24 02:46:48
   |  |           |  |  +- You run and hide a bush nearby *Looped Link!* (Bush)
   |  |           |  +- That you are only a few feet from the tree and look for a stream to wash off (Blank)
   |  |           |  +- Another Pokemon? (Blank)
   |  |           +-The REAL Stomach by Halcyon 2010-01-26 17:25:05
   |  |           |  +-Continue As The Trainer by FrozenEvil 2017-12-30 01:18:15
   |  |           |  |  +- Try and talk your way out. (Blank)
   |  |           |  |  +- Throw a Pokéball! (Blank)
   |  |           |  +-Ooookay... by Halcyon 2008-04-23 16:23:00
   |  |           |  |  +-I don't know! by stardust1989 2012-06-18 04:32:05
   |  |           |  |  +- New story? (Blank)
   |  |           |  +- Start Over? *Looped Link!* (Eevee)
   |  |           +-  *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  +-Rain, rain... by Halcyon 2008-02-27 20:02:26
   |     +-Bush! by FrozenEvil 2019-01-01 23:41:28
   |     |  +- Have a nap. (Blank)
   |     |  +- Eat some of those berries! (Blank)
   |     +-Up the tree! by Halcyon 2008-03-09 13:12:04
   |     |  +-There's some leaves above you! by FrozenEvil 2016-02-11 17:44:00
   |     |  |  +-Caught! by FrozenEvil 2017-03-29 18:53:02
   |     |  |  +-Down the hatch. by FrozenEvil 2017-03-19 10:52:54
   |     |  |  |  +-Unconcious bird. by FrozenEvil 2017-12-10 00:56:27
   |     |  |  |  |  +- You see a Pokémon has found the bird! (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  +- You're lifted upward rapidly! (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  +-Leafeon's maw by Jayezox 2017-11-02 04:29:36
   |     |  |  |  |  +-Traction. by FrozenEvil 2017-11-06 22:36:38
   |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Heave yourself out and back into the leaves. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Slip up, you sink further into the mouth. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  +-Plant breath by Jayezox 2017-10-14 04:05:40
   |     |  |  |  |     +-"What was that?" by FrozenEvil 2017-12-26 00:40:58
   |     |  |  |  |     |  +- "I must be hungry." (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |     |  +- "Ow! Is someone in there?" (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |     +-Leafy belly by Jayezox 2017-10-16 05:25:47
   |     |  |  |  |        +- I'll stay awhile (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |        +- Let me out (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  +- Treecko! (Blank)
   |     |  |  +- You get grabbed! (Blank)
   |     |  +-Accidentally Eaten by Halcyon 2008-03-09 21:42:53
   |     |  |  +-It chews you up with the fruit by jesterkourt 2018-10-29 18:35:31
   |     |  |  |  +- start over? *Looped Link!* (Eevee)
   |     |  |  +-Prolonging Your Fate by Halcyon 2008-04-23 16:32:01
   |     |  |     +-The acid seems to be only capable of digesting the plants by Unknown 2009-05-24 10:53:37
   |     |  |     |  +-Intestine escape! by FrozenEvil 2016-07-29 18:29:10
   |     |  |     |  |  +- You enter the cave... *Looped Link!* (Explore a cave)
   |     |  |     |  |  +- A pred attacks you when you try to enter! (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  +-You decide to try talking to the Tropias. by Unknown 2009-05-24 10:53:37
   |     |  |     |     +-Hitchhiking by FrozenEvil 2017-04-22 08:32:24
   |     |  |     |     |  +- You're being pulled into his intestines! (Blank)
   |     |  |     |     |  +- The Tropius is attacked! (Blank)
   |     |  |     |     +-The Tropias hears you! by asnoddy 2012-07-27 10:27:28
   |     |  |     +-The acid burns! by TranzAndri 2008-07-11 17:59:14
   |     |  |        +- Start over? *Looped Link!* (Eevee)
   |     |  +-Tresspassing by Halcyon 2008-03-09 13:17:38
   |     |     +-You jump out of the nest! by ShinyMew 2009-06-27 01:54:03
   |     |     |  +-Make a break for it! by FrozenEvil 2017-08-11 10:04:40
   |     |     |  |  +-Sleeping time. by FrozenEvil 2017-03-17 17:18:56
   |     |     |  |  |  +- You wake up fine! (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |  +- You're in a stomach! (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  +-Have a nice stroll through the forest! by FrozenEvil 2016-02-21 15:50:39
   |     |     |  |     +-The charizard decides to go home. by FrozenEvil 2016-02-24 17:32:24
   |     |     |  |     |  +- ..."That looks like a nice hunting spot" (Blank)
   |     |     |  |     |  +- ..."I think it's time for a nap" (Blank)
   |     |     |  |     +- Charizard's POV. *Looped Link!* (A Small Pokemeal)
   |     |     |  |     +- The charizard decides to digest you... (Blank)
   |     |     |  |     +- The charizard decides go hunting. (Blank)
   |     |     |  +-Bush by ShinyMew 2009-06-27 02:01:01
   |     |     |     +-Kecleon! by ShinyMew 2010-04-17 00:43:48
   |     |     |     |  +-Kecleon eats you by komaru 2010-04-02 00:46:01
   |     |     |     |  |  +- Start Over? *Looped Link!* (Eevee)
   |     |     |     |  +-Something happens! by ShinyMew 2009-06-27 02:14:10
   |     |     |     |     +-Pidegot lunges at you with Peck by ShinyMew 2009-07-04 11:39:38
   |     |     |     |     |  +-Kecleon starts talking by Foxgold45 2015-09-30 05:54:22
   |     |     |     |     |  |  +-Thank the kecleon. by Foxgold45 2015-09-30 06:31:56
   |     |     |     |     |  |  |  +- Submit to him. (Blank)
   |     |     |     |     |  |  |  +- Struggle! (Blank)
   |     |     |     |     |  |  +- Run for your life! (Blank)
   |     |     |     |     |  +-Kecleon eats you by ShinyMew 2009-06-27 03:05:31
   |     |     |     |     |     +- start over *Looped Link!* (Eevee)
   |     |     |     |     +- Pidegot responds (Blank)
   |     |     |     +- Nothing, false alarm (Blank)
   |     |     +-You get caught! by Halcyon 2008-03-09 14:38:20
   |     |        +-It begins to bring you back up by komaru 2010-04-02 00:30:47
   |     |        |  +-Lesson learned? by Nibor 2011-04-24 02:46:48
   |     |        |  |  +- You run and hide a bush nearby *Looped Link!* (Bush)
   |     |        |  +- That you are only a few feet from the tree and look for a stream to wash off (Blank)
   |     |        |  +- Another Pokemon? (Blank)
   |     |        +-The REAL Stomach by Halcyon 2010-01-26 17:25:05
   |     |        |  +-Continue As The Trainer by FrozenEvil 2017-12-30 01:18:15
   |     |        |  |  +- Try and talk your way out. (Blank)
   |     |        |  |  +- Throw a Pokéball! (Blank)
   |     |        |  +-Ooookay... by Halcyon 2008-04-23 16:23:00
   |     |        |  |  +-I don't know! by stardust1989 2012-06-18 04:32:05
   |     |        |  |  +- New story? (Blank)
   |     |        |  +- Start Over? *Looped Link!* (Eevee)
   |     |        +-  *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |     +-Cave...? by Halcyon 2008-02-27 20:28:26
   |     |  +-You look for a way out. by FrozenEvil 2016-01-23 09:35:54
   |     |  |  +-Attack! by FrozenEvil 2017-03-29 15:06:48
   |     |  |  |  +- Climb a tree! *Looped Link!* (Up the tree!)
   |     |  |  +-Find the throat! by FrozenEvil 2016-08-29 20:51:29
   |     |  |  |  +- You leave (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  +- You want to explore his cave (Blank)
   |     |  |  +-Down you go! by FrozenEvil 2016-01-23 10:34:48
   |     |  |     +-It sits down. by FrozenEvil 2016-01-23 12:08:47
   |     |  |     |  +- Try to escape through its throat while it's awake. (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  +- Wait until it falls asleep to exit. (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  +- Make it throw up! (Blank)
   |     |  |     +- You want to go back to the waste pile and wait 'till the rain is gone. (Blank)
   |     |  |     +- It turns around. (Blank)
   |     |  |     +- You change your mind and decide to explore deeper into the cave. (Blank)
   |     |  +-The digestion starts by TranzAndri 2008-03-08 06:15:22
   |     |     +- Start Over? *Looped Link!* (Eevee)
   |     +- Log! (Blank)
   +-Charizard by Halcyon 2010-01-27 15:41:24
   |  +-Go fishing in the Ocean by TranzAndri 2008-05-02 18:08:45
   |  |  +-a Seaking! by bigFurry7 2011-05-27 00:14:57
   |  |  |  +-A goldeen... by bigFurry7 2011-05-27 00:45:06
   |  |  |     +-Time well spent... by bigFurry7 2011-05-27 01:39:35
   |  |  |     |  +-14 hours later... *scat warning* by bigFurry7 2011-05-27 02:12:06
   |  |  |     |     +- Go fishing again *Looped Link!* (Go fishing in the Ocean)
   |  |  |     |     +- Go into the forest *Looped Link!* (Forest Hunting)
   |  |  |     +-Use the cage! by bigFurry7 2011-05-27 00:40:39
   |  |  |        +-Use Air Slash! by bigFurry7 2011-06-05 05:55:34
   |  |  |        +-Retreat to the forest! by bigFurry7 2011-06-05 05:08:47
   |  |  |        +-Use a Splash Attack? by bigFurry7 2011-06-05 04:45:22
   |  |  |           +-Give up by bigFurry7 2011-06-12 04:55:54
   |  |  +-Dragony Delicacy by Halcyon 2008-03-10 22:40:57
   |  |     +-A huge Dragonite appears, wanting to rescue it's daughter! by canal111222 2009-04-08 15:25:20
   |  |     |  +- dq *Looped Link!* (The digestion starts)
   |  |     |  +- You get away (Blank)
   |  |     |  +- It attacks you! (Blank)
   |  |     +-Digesting Your Catch by Halcyon 2010-01-20 17:05:43
   |  |        +-You are rudely awoken... by Zeroplusone 2010-01-19 03:44:15
   |  |        |  +-Defiance by Halcyon 2010-01-20 16:36:45
   |  |        |  |  +-The angered Dragonite attacks! by VorishOtter 2012-07-25 22:02:13
   |  |        |  |  |  +-A Dragonite Meal by topsyturvy 2015-05-11 20:37:18
   |  |        |  |  |  |  +-Agree, and explain the terms by topsyturvy 2015-05-11 20:42:28
   |  |        |  |  |  +- Too difficult! Run away! (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  +- He wants to make a compromise. (Blank)
   |  |        |  +- Oh crap, SHE knows... (Blank)
   |  |        |  +- Oh crap, HE knows... (Blank)
   |  |        +-The Dragonair's End by Halcyon 2008-03-12 17:08:39
   |  |        |  +- You go catch something on land *Looped Link!* (Forest Hunting)
   |  |        |  +- You go fish some more (Blank)
   |  |        +-  *Looped Link!* (Dragony Delicacy)
   |  +-Forest Hunting by Halcyon 2008-02-27 20:08:14
   |     +-A Trainer! by TranzAndri 2008-03-08 04:53:00
   |     |  +-...A Latios! by DarkDragon 2008-07-11 08:43:49
   |     |  |  +-Fly straight towards the Latios to counter. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  +-Get up and dive on top of him! by DarkDragon 2008-07-11 08:56:08
   |     |  |  |     +-grab the latios  by triobite 2015-04-16 05:46:52
   |     |  |  |     |  +-eat latios a legendary pokemon is a exotic meal you know by triobite 2015-04-16 05:54:16
   |     |  |  |     |  |  +- .,ö *Looped Link!* (Eevee)
   |     |  |  |     |  |  +- Attack!! (Blank)
   |     |  |  |     |  |  +- Eat her immediately! (Blank)
   |     |  |  |     |  +-eat latios a legendary pokemon is a exotic meal you know by triobite 2015-04-16 05:47:47
   |     |  |  |     |  +- eat latios a legendary pokemon is a exotic meal you know (Blank)
   |     |  |  |     +-Get up and dive on top of him! by WALUIGITIME 2015-01-30 04:07:12
   |     |  |  |     |  +- Here's an actual chapter... (Blank)
   |     |  |  |     +- grab the latios  (Blank)
   |     |  |  |     +- grab him (Blank)
   |     |  |  +-Try to avoid the attack. by DarkDragon 2009-03-20 21:06:34
   |     |  |     +- Fly straight towards the Latios to counter. (Blank)
   |     |  +-...a Pidgeot, which looks quite filling. by TranzAndri 2008-03-08 05:36:29
   |     |  |  +-Escape with the stolen meal by Halcyon 2008-04-12 17:03:47
   |     |  |  |  +- Go eat some more Pokemon *Looped Link!* (You go get something else to eat)
   |     |  |  +-A human snack by TranzAndri 2008-05-02 18:31:11
   |     |  |     +- You're on the hunt again... *Looped Link!* (You go get something else to eat)
   |     |  +-...a Spearow, which looks like popcorn to you. by TranzAndri 2008-03-08 05:14:04
   |     |  |  +-A human snack by TranzAndri 2008-05-02 18:31:11
   |     |  |  |  +- You're on the hunt again... *Looped Link!* (You go get something else to eat)
   |     |  |  +- You have another hunger you'd like to satisfy... (Blank)
   |     |  +- c *Looped Link!* (Let's go for a swim)
   |     +-A Small Pokemeal by Halcyon 2008-02-27 20:55:47
   |        +-Still hungry by bigFurry7 2011-06-12 05:11:00
   |        |  +-a group of Ekans by bigFurry7 2011-06-12 05:45:43
   |        +-Feeding your mate by Halcyon 2008-03-05 21:18:15
   |        |  +-Eevee's POV. by Scorinmudkipz 2016-06-24 05:05:27
   |        |  |  +-Beg for your life by Scorinmudkipz 2016-07-01 04:41:57
   |        |  |  |  +-To swallow you again by Scorinmudkipz 2016-07-01 04:42:56
   |        |  |  |  |  +-Accept your fate by Scorinmudkipz 2016-06-24 05:59:06
   |        |  |  |  |  |  +- The End *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |        |  |  |  |  +- Try to dash out the door (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  +- She wants a son (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  +- I get very lonely somtimes (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  +- Because I've alayws wanted a butt pet (Blank)
   |        |  |  +- Try to use tackle and get puked up (Blank)
   |        |  +-You go get something else to eat by TranzAndri 2008-03-08 05:15:03
   |        |     +-Keep looking? by htfcuddles 2008-03-23 06:12:01
   |        |     |  +-Another predator by topsyturvy 2014-07-30 20:37:58
   |        |     |  |  +-Attack it! by topsyturvy 2014-07-30 21:10:12
   |        |     |  |  |  +-Serpior by topsyturvy 2014-08-04 12:38:16
   |        |     |  |  |  |  +-You by topsyturvy 2014-08-04 14:15:49
   |        |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Fire Fang by topsyturvy 2014-08-04 17:35:56
   |        |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Eat the snake! by topsyturvy 2014-09-12 01:03:37
   |        |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- leave (Blank)
   |        |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Flame Thrower (Blank)
   |        |     |  |  |  |  +-Serpior by topsyturvy 2014-08-04 12:47:12
   |        |     |  |  |  |     +-Attract by topsyturvy 2014-08-04 13:32:36
   |        |     |  |  |  |     |  +-Stay Charizard by topsyturvy 2014-08-04 14:12:42
   |        |     |  |  |  |     |  |  +-you remain under attract by topsyturvy 2014-09-12 00:59:49
   |        |     |  |  |  |     |  |  +- You snap out of attract! (Blank)
   |        |     |  |  |  |     |  +-Switch to Serpior's POV by topsyturvy 2014-08-04 13:55:43
   |        |     |  |  |  |     |     +-Keep her alive, something so....exotic like a charizard should be savored! by topsyturvy 2015-05-11 20:55:08
   |        |     |  |  |  |     |        +-Fall asleep by topsyturvy 2015-05-11 21:02:31
   |        |     |  |  |  |     |           +-Be Charizard again by topsyturvy 2015-05-12 17:52:04
   |        |     |  |  |  |     |           |  +-Wait until he wakes up and lets you out, then attack. by topsyturvy 2015-05-12 18:13:42
   |        |     |  |  |  |     |           |  |  +- attack (Blank)
   |        |     |  |  |  |     |           |  |  +- Pretend to be affected by attract (Blank)
   |        |     |  |  |  |     |           |  +-Try to crawn through the intestines by topsyturvy 2015-05-12 17:56:52
   |        |     |  |  |  |     |           |  |  +-yes by topsyturvy 2015-05-12 18:01:58
   |        |     |  |  |  |     |           |  |  |  +-You don't get stuck by topsyturvy 2015-05-12 18:04:40
   |        |     |  |  |  |     |           |  |  |     +-You get stuck. by topsyturvy 2015-05-12 18:12:03
   |        |     |  |  |  |     |           |  |  |        +-Apologize to him by Josephiroth 2016-01-25 21:05:50
   |        |     |  |  |  |     |           |  |  +-No by topsyturvy 2015-05-12 17:58:01
   |        |     |  |  |  |     |           |  |     +- try something else (Blank)
   |        |     |  |  |  |     |           |  |     +- keep trying (Blank)
   |        |     |  |  |  |     |           |  +-Try to use flamethrower by topsyturvy 2015-05-12 17:55:17
   |        |     |  |  |  |     |           +- Wake up (Blank)
   |        |     |  |  |  |     +- leaf blade (Blank)
   |        |     |  |  |  +- Salamance (Blank)
   |        |     |  |  +- Leave (Blank)
   |        |     |  +-A Jigglypuff by bigFurry7 2011-06-12 05:20:18
   |        |     |  |  +-Ask for an autograph <lie> by supersonicbros23 2015-12-26 23:53:03
   |        |     |  |     +-Ignore it, you want to feel the irony of your accomplishment. by supersonicbros23 2015-12-27 00:04:30
   |        |     |  +- A couple of Sentrets playing (Blank)
   |        |     |  +- A Pikachu mother with a couple of Pichu (Blank)
   |        |     |  +- A group of Rattata (Blank)
   |        |     +-...the Pikachus. by TranzAndri 2008-04-28 23:13:58
   |        |     |  +-Why, I should hide! by htfcuddles 2012-06-14 04:05:17
   |        |     |  |  +-Try to talk with the Dragonair. by asnoddy 2012-07-14 05:06:15
   |        |     |  |  +- Just leave the Pikachu and run away (Blank)
   |        |     |  |  +- Try to eat your prey right there (Blank)
   |        |     |  |  +- Take the Pikachu and fly away with him on your arms (Blank)
   |        |     |  +-Why, you three should hide...in my belly! by TranzAndri 2008-04-28 23:27:54
   |        |     |  +-Why, you three should hide! by TranzAndri 2008-04-30 19:34:15
   |        |     |     +-Nah, play by their rules...and call it a last wish by Darkflamez666 2009-08-24 18:31:57
   |        |     |     |  +-Becoming the Prey by Josephiroth 2016-01-25 18:51:24
   |        |     |     |  |  +-Change to Dragonair's POV by Josephiroth 2016-01-25 19:10:40
   |        |     |     |  |     +-...you are my dinner today, good deal right? by Josephiroth 2016-01-25 19:43:47
   |        |     |     |  |        +-Keep going as Dragonair by Josephiroth 2016-01-25 20:17:49
   |        |     |     |  |        +- Go back to the Beginning... *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |        |     |     |  +- Becoming the Prey *Looped Link!* (Nah, play by their rules...and call it a last wish)
   |        |     |     |  +- Look Up *Looped Link!* (A Swampert attacks you!)
   |        |     |     +- Counting and hiding? You just wanted them on the run. You like hunting with your prey on the run (Blank)
   |        |     |     +- Just one peek won't hurt... (Blank)
   |        |     +- ...the Vulpixes. (Blank)
   |        |     +- ...the Furrets. (Blank)
   |        +-Finishing meal by Halcyon 2008-03-06 15:53:24
   |           +-Take a nap by falvator 2008-08-31 21:54:53
   |           |  +-The Dragonair's End by Halcyon 2008-03-12 17:08:39
   |           |     +- You go catch something on land *Looped Link!* (Forest Hunting)
   |           |     +- You go fish some more (Blank)
   |           +-You go get something else to eat by TranzAndri 2008-03-08 05:15:03
   |              +-Keep looking? by htfcuddles 2008-03-23 06:12:01
   |              |  +-Another predator by topsyturvy 2014-07-30 20:37:58
   |              |  |  +-Attack it! by topsyturvy 2014-07-30 21:10:12
   |              |  |  |  +-Serpior by topsyturvy 2014-08-04 12:38:16
   |              |  |  |  |  +-You by topsyturvy 2014-08-04 14:15:49
   |              |  |  |  |  |  +-Fire Fang by topsyturvy 2014-08-04 17:35:56
   |              |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Eat the snake! by topsyturvy 2014-09-12 01:03:37
   |              |  |  |  |  |  |  +- leave (Blank)
   |              |  |  |  |  |  +- Flame Thrower (Blank)
   |              |  |  |  |  +-Serpior by topsyturvy 2014-08-04 12:47:12
   |              |  |  |  |     +-Attract by topsyturvy 2014-08-04 13:32:36
   |              |  |  |  |     |  +-Stay Charizard by topsyturvy 2014-08-04 14:12:42
   |              |  |  |  |     |  |  +-you remain under attract by topsyturvy 2014-09-12 00:59:49
   |              |  |  |  |     |  |  +- You snap out of attract! (Blank)
   |              |  |  |  |     |  +-Switch to Serpior's POV by topsyturvy 2014-08-04 13:55:43
   |              |  |  |  |     |     +-Keep her alive, something so....exotic like a charizard should be savored! by topsyturvy 2015-05-11 20:55:08
   |              |  |  |  |     |        +-Fall asleep by topsyturvy 2015-05-11 21:02:31
   |              |  |  |  |     |           +-Be Charizard again by topsyturvy 2015-05-12 17:52:04
   |              |  |  |  |     |           |  +-Wait until he wakes up and lets you out, then attack. by topsyturvy 2015-05-12 18:13:42
   |              |  |  |  |     |           |  |  +- attack (Blank)
   |              |  |  |  |     |           |  |  +- Pretend to be affected by attract (Blank)
   |              |  |  |  |     |           |  +-Try to crawn through the intestines by topsyturvy 2015-05-12 17:56:52
   |              |  |  |  |     |           |  |  +-yes by topsyturvy 2015-05-12 18:01:58
   |              |  |  |  |     |           |  |  |  +-You don't get stuck by topsyturvy 2015-05-12 18:04:40
   |              |  |  |  |     |           |  |  |     +-You get stuck. by topsyturvy 2015-05-12 18:12:03
   |              |  |  |  |     |           |  |  |        +-Apologize to him by Josephiroth 2016-01-25 21:05:50
   |              |  |  |  |     |           |  |  +-No by topsyturvy 2015-05-12 17:58:01
   |              |  |  |  |     |           |  |     +- try something else (Blank)
   |              |  |  |  |     |           |  |     +- keep trying (Blank)
   |              |  |  |  |     |           |  +-Try to use flamethrower by topsyturvy 2015-05-12 17:55:17
   |              |  |  |  |     |           +- Wake up (Blank)
   |              |  |  |  |     +- leaf blade (Blank)
   |              |  |  |  +- Salamance (Blank)
   |              |  |  +- Leave (Blank)
   |              |  +-A Jigglypuff by bigFurry7 2011-06-12 05:20:18
   |              |  |  +-Ask for an autograph <lie> by supersonicbros23 2015-12-26 23:53:03
   |              |  |     +-Ignore it, you want to feel the irony of your accomplishment. by supersonicbros23 2015-12-27 00:04:30
   |              |  +- A couple of Sentrets playing (Blank)
   |              |  +- A Pikachu mother with a couple of Pichu (Blank)
   |              |  +- A group of Rattata (Blank)
   |              +-...the Pikachus. by TranzAndri 2008-04-28 23:13:58
   |              |  +-Why, I should hide! by htfcuddles 2012-06-14 04:05:17
   |              |  |  +-Try to talk with the Dragonair. by asnoddy 2012-07-14 05:06:15
   |              |  |  +- Just leave the Pikachu and run away (Blank)
   |              |  |  +- Try to eat your prey right there (Blank)
   |              |  |  +- Take the Pikachu and fly away with him on your arms (Blank)
   |              |  +-Why, you three should hide...in my belly! by TranzAndri 2008-04-28 23:27:54
   |              |  +-Why, you three should hide! by TranzAndri 2008-04-30 19:34:15
   |              |     +-Nah, play by their rules...and call it a last wish by Darkflamez666 2009-08-24 18:31:57
   |              |     |  +-Becoming the Prey by Josephiroth 2016-01-25 18:51:24
   |              |     |  |  +-Change to Dragonair's POV by Josephiroth 2016-01-25 19:10:40
   |              |     |  |     +-...you are my dinner today, good deal right? by Josephiroth 2016-01-25 19:43:47
   |              |     |  |        +-Keep going as Dragonair by Josephiroth 2016-01-25 20:17:49
   |              |     |  |        +- Go back to the Beginning... *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |              |     |  +- Becoming the Prey *Looped Link!* (Nah, play by their rules...and call it a last wish)
   |              |     |  +- Look Up *Looped Link!* (A Swampert attacks you!)
   |              |     +- Counting and hiding? You just wanted them on the run. You like hunting with your prey on the run (Blank)
   |              |     +- Just one peek won't hurt... (Blank)
   |              +- ...the Vulpixes. (Blank)
   |              +- ...the Furrets. (Blank)
   +-Eevee by Halcyon 2013-03-25 16:06:25
   |  +-Wandering in the right direction by FrozenEvil 2017-04-19 14:15:26
   |  |  +-A slip-up. by FrozenEvil 2018-01-02 15:49:16
   |  |  |  +- Back to the beginning of 'Eevee'! *Looped Link!* (Eevee)
   |  |  |  +- Back to the beginning! *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  +-Fence. by FrozenEvil 2018-02-17 22:17:02
   |  |     +-The shed. by FrozenEvil 2018-02-18 00:45:45
   |  |     |  +-Hairball. by FrozenEvil 2018-02-18 14:39:43
   |  |     |  |  +- Vagina! (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  +- Ass! (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  +- Stomach! (Blank)
   |  |     |  +-Food bags. by FrozenEvil 2018-02-18 02:47:45
   |  |     |     +-Making a sharp escape. by FrozenEvil 2018-03-25 05:34:07
   |  |     |     |  +-The opposite effect! by FrozenEvil 2018-04-09 22:00:57
   |  |     |     |  |  +-Giving back her food. by FrozenEvil 2018-04-09 22:34:42
   |  |     |     |  |  |  +- Back to the beginning of "Eevee"! *Looped Link!* (Eevee)
   |  |     |     |  |  |  +- Back to the beginning! *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |     |     |  |  +- You begin moving. (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  +- Dart for the door! (Blank)
   |  |     |     +-Hiding in the worst place. by FrozenEvil 2018-03-14 05:30:24
   |  |     |     |  +-Claimed territory. by FrozenEvil 2018-03-14 05:58:12
   |  |     |     |  |  +- Into a corner to store her plushes. (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  |  +- Outside to show you off. (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  +- To her cushions. (Blank)
   |  |     |     +-Turn a blind eye. by FrozenEvil 2018-02-18 03:52:15
   |  |     |        +- Back to the beginning of 'Eevee!' *Looped Link!* (Eevee)
   |  |     |        +- Back to the beginning! *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |     +-Crossroads. by FrozenEvil 2018-04-02 08:16:29
   |  |        +-A bar. by FrozenEvil 2018-04-02 08:35:08
   |  |        |  +-The Larder. by FrozenEvil 2018-04-03 13:47:31
   |  |        |  |  +-Stealth master Eevee. by FrozenEvil 2018-09-19 19:47:44
   |  |        |  |  |  +-Sneaking through the kitchen. by FrozenEvil 2018-04-07 06:16:45
   |  |        |  |  |  |  +-Across the tables. by FrozenEvil 2019-02-05 18:46:07
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +-Served. by FrozenEvil 2018-04-07 06:45:30
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Licked clean. by FrozenEvil 2018-04-07 07:39:56
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Back the the beginning of 'Eevee'! *Looped Link!* (Eevee)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Back the the beginning! *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Rejects the meal. (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +- A pot. (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +- A paper bag. (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +- A china dish. (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  +- Enter a storage cupboard near the enterance. (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  +-Contraband. by FrozenEvil 2018-04-07 03:24:24
   |  |        |  |  |  |  +-Staying quiet. by FrozenEvil 2019-02-04 17:23:29
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +-Find a way of distracting it. by FrozenEvil 2018-07-15 01:24:41
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You try and get out. (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Your tail feels numb. (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You hear a man shouting! (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +- Go to sleep. (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +- Try and knock the barrel over. (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  +-Sold off. by FrozenEvil 2018-04-07 13:30:05
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +-A kitchen. by FrozenEvil 2018-04-07 13:35:32
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |     +- Up to a window that seems to've been left open, and try to escape. (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |     +- over to the far end of the kitchen and through a door to the side. (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |     +- Through a door behind you. (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  +-Packed. by FrozenEvil 2018-04-30 00:57:16
   |  |        |  |  |  |     +-The other option. by FrozenEvil 2018-11-04 00:00:37
   |  |        |  |  |  |     |  +-Not-so-best seller. by FrozenEvil 2018-11-04 00:01:46
   |  |        |  |  |  |     |     +- Someone opens the barrel. (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  |     |     +- The Lucario gives you a suitable oppurtunity to escape! (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  |     +- One of the others. (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  +- Get out and sneak into the door the Lucario went through. (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  +-Within breathing distance. by FrozenEvil 2018-04-03 18:42:56
   |  |        |  |     +-Room service. by FrozenEvil 2018-11-09 15:39:29
   |  |        |  |     |  +- Hide in the punching bag. (Blank)
   |  |        |  |     |  +- Hide in the food. (Blank)
   |  |        |  |     |  +- Go for the key. (Blank)
   |  |        |  |     +-Snacking. by FrozenEvil 2018-04-06 21:04:08
   |  |        |  |        +-Close call. by FrozenEvil 2018-04-09 16:26:06
   |  |        |  |        |  +-Storage locker. by FrozenEvil 2018-04-09 20:43:54
   |  |        |  |        |  |  +- A bin liner. (Blank)
   |  |        |  |        |  |  +- The bag you came in. (Blank)
   |  |        |  |        |  +- "Trash." (Blank)
   |  |        |  |        |  +- "Garden." (Blank)
   |  |        |  |        +-Snacked. by FrozenEvil 2018-04-07 02:19:05
   |  |        |  |           +- Back to the beginning of 'Eevee'! *Looped Link!* (Eevee)
   |  |        |  |           +- Back to the beginning! *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |        |  +-Dockyard. by FrozenEvil 2018-04-02 09:15:45
   |  |        |  |  +- Sneak aboard a ship nearby (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  +- Go in the tent. (Blank)
   |  |        |  +- No, you explore the riverside. (Blank)
   |  |        +-A convenience store. by FrozenEvil 2018-01-02 07:20:57
   |  |           +-Delicious sweets. by FrozenEvil 2018-07-15 20:56:53
   |  |           |  +- A lovely smell. (Blank)
   |  |           |  +- A shelf of cakes. (Blank)
   |  |           |  +- A chocolatiers stand. (Blank)
   |  |           +-The Food aisle. by FrozenEvil 2018-01-02 15:33:32
   |  |           |  +-Trashed! by FrozenEvil 2019-02-04 17:25:01
   |  |           |  |  +-Helpless to stop it. by FrozenEvil 2018-04-07 13:44:44
   |  |           |  |  |  +- You're learched forward towards your doom! (Blank)
   |  |           |  |  |  +- The Buizel throws up! (Blank)
   |  |           |  |  +- You fall backward into the dumpster further. (Blank)
   |  |           |  +-Stock. by FrozenEvil 2018-03-14 06:53:00
   |  |           |     +- Helman's Farm. (Blank)
   |  |           |     +- Newbridge bar. (Blank)
   |  |           |     +- Pokélouge resteraunt. (Blank)
   |  |           +-The Toy aisle. by FrozenEvil 2018-02-19 23:53:29
   |  |              +-Plush! by FrozenEvil 2018-02-16 20:14:04
   |  |              |  +- Pleasure herself. (Blank)
   |  |              |  +- Get a snack. (Blank)
   |  |              +-A toy for a pet. by FrozenEvil 2018-01-03 20:58:07
   |  |                 +- Something happens in the night... (Blank)
   |  |                 +- The next morning. (Blank)
   |  +-Time to evolve? by FrozenEvil 2017-03-16 11:59:15
   |  |  +-Leafeon by FrozenEvil 2017-10-15 04:26:46
   |  |  |  +-The forest of no return by Jayezox 2017-11-29 13:03:19
   |  |  |  |  +-To the tavern by Jayezox 2017-12-29 03:35:43
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Tes the Umbreon by Jayezox 2017-12-29 03:47:56
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Your purpose by Jayezox 2018-10-13 06:15:08
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-A rude encounter by Jayezox 2018-07-11 04:56:52
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Climb the Roof by Jayezox 2018-07-11 04:58:54
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Inside Tes's home by Jayezox 2018-07-11 05:05:43
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-A new Proposition by Jayezox 2018-07-31 05:21:36
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-The big decision by Jayezox 2018-10-13 07:21:34
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- back out (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Step into her maw (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Agree by adrian12 2018-07-31 12:05:55
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Back out (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You're not thirsty (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Fermented, please (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Leap at it then open (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Sneak to the other side (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Meet her tomorrow (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- I want to protect others (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- I want eat lots of prey (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- I want to be stronger (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Keep looking (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Play cards (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Ask the Lucario (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Straight to the forest (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-Following your nose. by FrozenEvil 2018-05-22 19:41:57
   |  |  |     +-The Marquee. by FrozenEvil 2018-05-28 15:46:56
   |  |  |     |  +- Running away! (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  +- Muttering "Okay." (Blank)
   |  |  |     +- The 'general goods' area. (Blank)
   |  |  +-Sylveon. by FrozenEvil 2017-03-30 12:42:08
   |  |  |  +- Get some money and buy some are candies! (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Go and battle some wild Pokémon! (Blank)
   |  |  +-Vaporeon by Jayezox 2017-03-30 01:09:14
   |  |  |  +-Mining for a water stone by Jayezox 2017-07-23 03:10:55
   |  |  |  |  +-Machoke by Jayezox 2017-08-07 03:28:37
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Successful theft by Jayezox 2017-08-07 03:40:07
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Karma? by Jayezox 2017-08-09 03:21:31
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Give up the treasure by adrian12 2018-07-31 12:09:57
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Reverse karma by Jayezox 2017-08-17 04:27:11
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Accept the offer by adrian12 2018-07-31 12:12:26
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Refuse (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Run away (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- In here, you want to evolve now (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Try to mine next to him (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Speak with him (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +-Lucario in the Mine by Jayezox 2017-07-23 03:16:49
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Talk to the aura pokemon by Jayezox 2017-07-23 03:30:40
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-A deal by Jayezox 2017-07-23 03:35:58
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Sure by adrian12 2018-07-31 12:07:28
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- 3  days later (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- On a second thought (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- I'm not a mister (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +-The price of theft by Jayezox 2017-07-23 03:27:53
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Start over as Eevee? *Looped Link!* (Eevee)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Start over? *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Try to mine next to him (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Aaron (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Deerling (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Absol (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Blastoise (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Venture into the lake (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Make money (Blank)
   |  |  +-Jolteon by Jayezox 2017-03-30 00:54:33
   |  |  |  +- Searching the power plant (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Mining for it (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Making money (Blank)
   |  |  +- Espeon (Blank)
   |  |  +- Umbreon (Blank)
   |  |  +- Glaceon (Blank)
   |  |  +- Flareon (Blank)
   |  +-Walk down the beach. by FrozenEvil 2016-01-23 18:29:02
   |  |  +-Boring. by FrozenEvil 2017-03-18 15:53:56
   |  |  |  +- Have a swim in the sea! *Looped Link!* (Let's go for a swim)
   |  |  |  +- Walk into the cave! (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Take a dip in the rockpools! (Blank)
   |  |  +-Walk over to it! Find out what it is! by FrozenEvil 2016-01-23 18:32:07
   |  |  |  +-Captured! by FrozenEvil 2017-03-18 15:47:38
   |  |  |  |  +- Houndoom! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Jolteon! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Trainer! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Charizard! (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-Time travelling eevee! by FrozenEvil 2017-03-19 06:00:03
   |  |  |  |  +-Walk past. by FrozenEvil 2017-03-19 05:56:26
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Leave and walk away. *Looped Link!* (Boring.)
   |  |  |  |  +-Teleporter! by FrozenEvil 2017-03-16 12:41:17
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Lucky. by FrozenEvil 2017-03-19 05:59:28
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Unlucky. by FrozenEvil 2017-03-19 05:53:10
   |  |  |  |  |     +-Pearl'd. by FrozenEvil 2017-11-21 15:34:00
   |  |  |  |  |     |  +-The Eevee is attacked! by FrozenEvil 2017-11-21 17:36:02
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Pellipper. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Arcanine. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Hide you. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     +-Gulped down! by FrozenEvil 2017-03-20 16:09:15
   |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Wander through the forest. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Lie in the grass. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     +- 10 Meters southwest into the forest. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +-Prehistoric adventurer! by FrozenEvil 2016-05-22 21:56:19
   |  |  |  |     +-The plains! by FrozenEvil 2017-12-26 00:25:04
   |  |  |  |     |  +- You wander thurther into the plains! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  +- A shadow forms over you! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  +- The Rampardos walks in your direction! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     +-Head to the beach. by FrozenEvil 2017-03-16 13:30:09
   |  |  |  |     |  +- Approach a herbivore! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  +- Go for a swim! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     +-Back to the future! by FrozenEvil 2016-09-25 08:19:54
   |  |  |  |        +-Tyrant snack! by FrozenEvil 2017-02-09 18:16:00
   |  |  |  |        |  +- In some cave! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |        |  +- Straight to it's stomach! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |        |  +- In a lair! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |        +- Find the core! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |        +- Explore! (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-No! The tide rolls in and something happens... by FrozenEvil 2016-08-04 23:36:06
   |  |  |  |  +- You hear a screech as the creature is attacked! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Make it sick! (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-No! A strange house distracts you! by FrozenEvil 2016-01-25 11:50:24
   |  |  |  |  +-Forget it, attempt to reach the thing on the beach you saw earlier. by FrozenEvil 2016-01-25 11:48:12
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Continue... *Looped Link!* (No! A sand Pokemon appears beneath your feet!)
   |  |  |  |  +-Climb the scaffolding. by FrozenEvil 2016-01-25 11:20:19
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Inspect the sleeping Tyranitar. by FrozenEvil 2016-01-25 12:18:34
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Uh-oh he's waking up... (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Wait until he stops sleep-eating and up the throat! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- No time to waste! Down his intestines! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Go up another flight of scaffolding. by FrozenEvil 2016-01-25 11:24:57
   |  |  |  |  |     +-...Get that chest! by FrozenEvil 2016-01-25 15:39:16
   |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Quick! To his gut, before it seals! by FrozenEvil 2016-01-27 15:28:59
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- The journey. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Quick! Make him sick! by FrozenEvil 2016-01-25 19:13:56
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Reset to start! *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Quick! Make him sick! by FrozenEvil 2016-01-25 19:06:16
   |  |  |  |  |     |     +-Quick! Make him sick! by FrozenEvil 2016-01-25 19:13:56
   |  |  |  |  |     |        +- Reset to start! *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |  |  |  |     +-...To the top floor! by FrozenEvil 2016-01-25 11:29:31
   |  |  |  |  |        +-Get a better view! by FrozenEvil 2016-01-25 11:39:01
   |  |  |  |  |        |  +- ...Noivern! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |        |  +- ...Yanmega! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |        |  +- ...Talonflame! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |        |  +- ...Gliscor! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |        |  +- ...Scyther! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |        |  +- ...Legendary, Zekrom! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |        +- Back to the bottom floor! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +-Inspect the steel. by FrozenEvil 2016-07-12 01:18:29
   |  |  |  |     +- Wait till' is asleep to escape... (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-No! A sand Pokemon appears beneath your feet! by FrozenEvil 2016-01-23 18:39:53
   |  |  |     +-A sleeping Feraligatr, with its mouth agape! by FrozenEvil 2016-03-12 19:54:40
   |  |  |     |  +- "AHH!" *Gets attacked* (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  +- "Hungry..." (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  +- "Damn, returned to the future. Gotta get back to the portal!" (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  +- "Ughh... I feel full for once?" (Blank)
   |  |  |     +- Steelix (Blank)
   |  |  |     +- Cloyster (Blank)
   |  |  |     +- Hippowdon (Blank)
   |  |  +- Decide it's time for a swim! *Looped Link!* (Let's go for a swim)
   |  +-Do nothing by Overlord587 2009-11-02 16:35:42
   |  |  +-Fwe~! by SparkyThunders 2015-04-23 21:35:13
   |  |  |  +- Lucky!" (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Jeff!" (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Davis!" (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Alexander!" (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Sam!"(Female) (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Noah!" (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Zoe!" (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Zach!" (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Fliora!" (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Sonia!" (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Abbygail!" (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Serenne!" (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Kia!" (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Milo!" (Blank)
   |  |  +-6 months later by Overlord587 2009-11-02 16:40:26
   |  |     +-Charizard by Overlord587 2009-11-02 16:43:16
   |  |        +-He's taken aback by your willing attitude... by Nibor 2011-06-08 19:56:59
   |  |        |  +-tell him what had happened by SparkyThunders 2015-03-22 17:10:55
   |  |        |  |  +-wait for him to swallow... by Scorinmudkipz 2016-07-06 04:41:45
   |  |        |  |  |  +-"What do you mean by "and more" by Scorinmudkipz 2016-06-27 06:54:33
   |  |        |  |  |  |  +-Duhhh  (Yes) by Scorinmudkipz 2016-07-01 04:56:17
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +-Continue as charizards new "toy" by Scorinmudkipz 2016-07-01 04:55:34
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +-A nice rest maybe by Scorinmudkipz 2016-06-23 12:49:08
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-uumm I think I'll sleep over in that corner by Scorinmudkipz 2016-06-23 13:47:32
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The End? *Looped Link!* (Eevee)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The End *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-well if you insist by Scorinmudkipz 2016-07-01 04:53:45
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- The End? *Looped Link!* (Eevee)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- The End *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +-I could use some food by Scorinmudkipz 2016-06-24 06:13:00
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |     +-Stay put and wait for Charizard to come back by Scorinmudkipz 2016-07-06 04:45:38
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Stay with Charizard and hope he dosn't eat you by Scorinmudkipz 2016-07-01 15:05:54
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-Said hello in a nervous voice by Scorinmudkipz 2016-06-30 03:51:23
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Scream! (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Wait 10 minutes. (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Try to. m-meet e-everyo-o-on-ne... (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-Curl back into a ball and hide by Scorinmudkipz 2016-06-27 07:27:10
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     +-You say that you will try again when you calm down by Scorinmudkipz 2016-06-28 04:23:40
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  +-You feel the fimiliar licking of a hot sticky tongue by Scorinmudkipz 2016-06-28 04:38:52
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  +-Ask him about it by Scorinmudkipz 2016-06-28 14:37:59
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  +-Relax and enjoy the ride by Scorinmudkipz 2016-06-30 04:00:38
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Something pushing you down (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  +- A slight burning feeling (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  +-Struggle anyway by Scorinmudkipz 2016-06-28 15:02:44
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |     +- The End? *Looped Link!* (Eevee)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |     +- The End *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  +- Drop the thought (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  +- You wake to a slight burning feeling (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     +- You shake your head no (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Run from Charizard while you have the chance *Looped Link!* (You run through the forest)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |     +-Run away as fast as you can by Scorinmudkipz 2016-06-23 13:55:59
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |        +-Follow the coast line back by Scorinmudkipz 2016-06-24 06:21:27
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |        |  +- Continue *Looped Link!* (Eevee)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |        +-You run through the forest by Scorinmudkipz 2016-06-23 14:46:56
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |           +-A Luxray!! by Scorinmudkipz 2016-06-23 15:54:09
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |           |  +-Fake giving up and run away by Faellin 2018-02-27 22:41:11
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |           |  |  +- Restart *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |           |  +-You use Sand Attack and try to run away by Scorinmudkipz 2016-06-25 04:14:17
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |           |     +- The End *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |           +-An Arcanine!! by Scorinmudkipz 2016-06-23 17:06:36
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |              +-Try to fake around it by Scorinmudkipz 2016-07-01 04:57:48
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |              |  +- The End? *Looped Link!* (Eevee)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |              |  +- The End *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |              +-try a full force tackle by Scorinmudkipz 2016-06-23 15:10:50
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |                 +- The End? *Looped Link!* (Eevee)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |                 +- The End *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +- Start over? *Looped Link!* (Eevee)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +- New Adveture *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  +-Uuumm no. No I'ma dude by Scorinmudkipz 2016-06-23 03:54:23
   |  |        |  |  |  |     +-Well i guess but nothing to weird by Scorinmudkipz 2016-06-27 07:08:48
   |  |        |  |  |  |     |  +- Start over? *Looped Link!* (Eevee)
   |  |        |  |  |  |     |  +- New Adveture *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |        |  |  |  |     |  +- Continue as charizards new "toy" (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  |     +- What noo not after that little thing sorry but you can still just eat me now *Looped Link!* (put you out of your misery)
   |  |        |  |  |  +-"Sure, if it makes you happy." by Scorinmudkipz 2016-06-23 11:45:34
   |  |        |  |  |  |  +-Continue as charizards new "toy" by Scorinmudkipz 2016-06-23 11:42:35
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +-Continue as charizards new "toy" by Scorinmudkipz 2016-07-01 04:55:34
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +-A nice rest maybe by Scorinmudkipz 2016-06-23 12:49:08
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-uumm I think I'll sleep over in that corner by Scorinmudkipz 2016-06-23 13:47:32
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The End? *Looped Link!* (Eevee)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The End *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-well if you insist by Scorinmudkipz 2016-07-01 04:53:45
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- The End? *Looped Link!* (Eevee)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- The End *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +-I could use some food by Scorinmudkipz 2016-06-24 06:13:00
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |     +-Stay put and wait for Charizard to come back by Scorinmudkipz 2016-07-06 04:45:38
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Stay with Charizard and hope he dosn't eat you by Scorinmudkipz 2016-07-01 15:05:54
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-Said hello in a nervous voice by Scorinmudkipz 2016-06-30 03:51:23
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Scream! (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Wait 10 minutes. (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Try to. m-meet e-everyo-o-on-ne... (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-Curl back into a ball and hide by Scorinmudkipz 2016-06-27 07:27:10
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     +-You say that you will try again when you calm down by Scorinmudkipz 2016-06-28 04:23:40
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  +-You feel the fimiliar licking of a hot sticky tongue by Scorinmudkipz 2016-06-28 04:38:52
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  +-Ask him about it by Scorinmudkipz 2016-06-28 14:37:59
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  +-Relax and enjoy the ride by Scorinmudkipz 2016-06-30 04:00:38
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Something pushing you down (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  +- A slight burning feeling (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  +-Struggle anyway by Scorinmudkipz 2016-06-28 15:02:44
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |     +- The End? *Looped Link!* (Eevee)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |     +- The End *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  +- Drop the thought (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  +- You wake to a slight burning feeling (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     +- You shake your head no (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Run from Charizard while you have the chance *Looped Link!* (You run through the forest)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |     +-Run away as fast as you can by Scorinmudkipz 2016-06-23 13:55:59
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |        +-Follow the coast line back by Scorinmudkipz 2016-06-24 06:21:27
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |        |  +- Continue *Looped Link!* (Eevee)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |        +-You run through the forest by Scorinmudkipz 2016-06-23 14:46:56
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |           +-A Luxray!! by Scorinmudkipz 2016-06-23 15:54:09
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |           |  +-Fake giving up and run away by Faellin 2018-02-27 22:41:11
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |           |  |  +- Restart *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |           |  +-You use Sand Attack and try to run away by Scorinmudkipz 2016-06-25 04:14:17
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |           |     +- The End *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |           +-An Arcanine!! by Scorinmudkipz 2016-06-23 17:06:36
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |              +-Try to fake around it by Scorinmudkipz 2016-07-01 04:57:48
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |              |  +- The End? *Looped Link!* (Eevee)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |              |  +- The End *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |              +-try a full force tackle by Scorinmudkipz 2016-06-23 15:10:50
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |                 +- The End? *Looped Link!* (Eevee)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |                 +- The End *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +-I'm a guy by Scorinmudkipz 2016-06-29 06:18:18
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |     +-I've never had a full tour befor by Scorinmudkipz 2016-06-29 06:20:19
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |     |  +- A huge Salamance (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |     |  +- A hungry wailord!! (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |     +- I am starving could we get some food please? (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |     +- I thought we would keep going (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  +- Start over? *Looped Link!* (Eevee)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  +- New Adveture *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |        |  |  |  +- "No just let me die in peace stop trying to change my mind" *Looped Link!* (put you out of your misery)
   |  |        |  |  +- try to pry his maw open to get out (Blank)
   |  |        |  +-put you out of your misery by topsyturvy 2014-02-13 11:02:41
   |  |        |     +- Restart? *Looped Link!* (Eevee)
   |  |        |     +- Restart? *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  |        |     +- The first is the title page the second is the eevee start (Blank)
   |  |        +-sure by Overlord587 2009-11-02 16:52:41
   |  |           +- You got owned by your own free will.  Start over! *Looped Link!* (~Teh introduction~)
   |  +-The Temple by Halcyon 2008-06-23 15:55:27
   |  |  +-You get to the room on the other side by ShinyMew 2009-07-07 03:11:31
   |  |  |  +-Down by ajmajm28 2011-09-01 17:49:25
   |  |  |  |  +-Ninetales by Jayezox 2016-07-22 01:31:06
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Panic! by FrozenEvil 2017-03-18 15:41:08
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-