Create an account for this portal or Login!
Site FAQ / Term of Service Vore Wiki Blog List Feedback Interactive Stories Links Members Map Vore Downloads Polls
Overview of The Fire Emblem Heroes Interactive!
The Beginning of a New Day!
   +-The Barracks! by HiddenIke 2020-09-17 15:17:17
   |  +-Tiki! by HiddenIke 2020-09-17 15:43:43
   |  +- Hilda! (Blank)
   +-Destination: Infirmary! by SupremeToadLord 2020-09-05 14:10:28
   |  +-A different cleric? by SupremeToadLord 2020-09-07 03:04:30
   |  |  +-Mist! by SupremeToadLord 2020-11-02 09:04:44
   |  |  |  +- You asked her to heal you via her stomach. (Blank)
   |  |  +-Lena! by SupremeToadLord 2020-11-02 09:01:48
   |  |  |  +-The Nommy Option! by SupremeToadLord 2020-11-06 10:29:10
   |  |  |  |  +- Macro/Micro! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Same Size! (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Option 1! (Blank)
   |  |  +- Genny (Blank)
   |  +-Ethlyn! by SupremeToadLord 2020-09-07 15:44:43
   |  |  +- Hide it for now. (Blank)
   |  |  +- Open up right away! (Blank)
   |  +-Mercedes! by SupremeToadLord 2020-09-15 03:04:57
   |  |  +-You feel way worse! by OhSevenTen 2020-11-04 19:10:47
   |  |  |  +-The only option is a fleshy one. by SupremeToadLord 2021-05-27 18:15:24
   |  |  |  |  +- Play it safe. (Macro/Micro) (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Risk it! (Same Size) (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Wait for Mercedes to find a staff. (Blank)
   |  |  +- You feel way better! (Blank)
   |  +-Silque! by SupremeToadLord 2020-09-05 19:00:01
   |  +-Lachesis! by SupremeToadLord 2020-09-06 15:24:37
   |  |  +- Only speak the half-truth. (Blank)
   |  |  +- Be truthful. (Blank)
   |  +-Sakura! by SupremeToadLord 2020-09-05 18:59:07
   +-Destination: Training Grounds! by SupremeToadLord 2020-09-05 14:08:48
   |  +-Fjorm! by SupremeToadLord 2020-09-05 18:58:46
   |  +-Norne! by SupremeToadLord 2020-09-06 14:56:51
   |  |  +-Oh no! She accidentally shoots you out of shock! by Nozo 2020-09-14 06:24:59
   |  |  |  +-All alone with Norne... by SupremeToadLord 2020-09-21 03:51:59
   |  |  |  |  +-Testing this 'healing chamber' staff by SupremeToadLord 2020-11-28 07:52:12
   |  |  |  |  |  +-A new temporary healing chamber! by SupremeToadLord 2020-11-28 08:22:45
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- A different option? (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Have her pick you up (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- The spell didn't work? (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- "I was told it makes you more... tasty?" (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Norne comes in with a healer (Blank)
   |  |  +- False alarm! You didn't spook her that badly. (Blank)
   |  +-Faye! by SupremeToadLord 2020-09-05 18:57:27
   |  +-Palla! by SupremeToadLord 2020-09-05 18:27:24
   |  |  +-Interrupt her! by Nozo 2020-09-07 21:14:05
   |  |  |  +- Lying would probably be better here. Say you were just here to do some training yourself (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Honesty is the best policy! Ask her if she'd be willing to eat you. (Blank)
   |  |  +-Wait patiently! by SupremeToadLord 2020-09-07 15:41:13
   |  |     +- Keep it hidden for now! Compliment her training~ (Blank)
   |  |     +- Be honest! She's looking quite hungry anyway~ (Blank)
   |  +-Rebecca! by SupremeToadLord 2021-05-27 18:25:19
   |  |  +-Breakfast proposal accepted! by SupremeToadLord 2021-05-29 14:00:40
   |  |  |  +- Small like a rabbit! (Macro/Micro) (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Large like a bear! (Same Size) (Blank)
   |  |  +- Rebecca turns down your offer. (Maybe later.) (Blank)
   |  +-Catria! by SupremeToadLord 2020-09-05 18:55:35
   |  +-Est! by SupremeToadLord 2020-09-05 18:54:29
   |  +-Someone else? by SupremeToadLord 2020-09-05 15:09:24
   |  |  +- Marisa (Blank)
   |  |  +- Eirika (Blank)
   |  +-Someone else? by SupremeToadLord 2020-09-05 15:09:24
   |     +- Marisa (Blank)
   |     +- Eirika (Blank)
   +-Destination: Library! by SupremeToadLord 2020-09-05 14:07:31
   |  +-Julia! by SupremeToadLord 2020-09-14 11:00:43
   |  |  +-A nosey at her book. by SupremeToadLord 2020-09-21 03:55:06
   |  |  |  +-Waking Princess by SupremeToadLord 2020-09-21 10:08:29
   |  |  |  |  +-Her reason for reading this book by SupremeToadLord 2020-09-22 06:47:32
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Hold off for now. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Ask right away! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- A peculiar grumbling intervenes! (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- She remains asleep... (Blank)
   |  |  +- Attempt to wake the slumbering princess. (Blank)
   |  +-Lysithea (Pre-TS)! by SupremeToadLord 2020-09-05 18:53:06
   |  +-Sophia! by SupremeToadLord 2020-09-05 18:51:30
   |  +-Elise! by SupremeToadLord 2020-09-05 18:51:06
   |  +-Nino! by SupremeToadLord 2020-09-06 15:16:13
   |  |  +-Morning rounds by SupremeToadLord 2020-10-01 16:54:21
   |  |  |  +-An offer she can't refuse~ by SupremeToadLord 2020-10-10 14:55:45
   |  |  |  |  +- Someone interrupts! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- She accepts! (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Offer to take her to the Cafeteria (Blank)
   |  |  +- Dodge the question! Her book looks very interesting... (Blank)
   |  +-Someone else? by SupremeToadLord 2020-09-05 15:03:40
   |     +-Lilina, the Delightful Noble! by SupremeToadLord 2021-05-27 18:22:15
   |     |  +- You make it to her room! (Blank)
   |     +- Katarina! (Blank)
   +-Destination: Cafeteria! by SupremeToadLord 2020-09-05 14:05:55
      +-Ilyana! by SupremeToadLord 2020-09-22 06:35:30
      |  +-Lead her back to your room! by Godrian 2021-04-09 11:41:14
      |  |  +- Night (Blank)
      |  +- Grab some food for Ilyana. (Blank)
      +-Amelia! by SupremeToadLord 2020-09-07 15:38:05
      |  +-Convincing the hungry girl~ by SupremeToadLord 2020-10-01 17:07:41
      |  |  +- Someone interrupts the moment! (Blank)
      |  |  +- "Eat me, Amelia~" (Blank)
      |  +- Deliver the usual "Good Morning!" (Blank)
      +-Kana! by SupremeToadLord 2020-09-05 18:48:42
      +-Selkie! by SupremeToadLord 2020-09-09 09:09:50
      |  +-Impatient Fox by lllll1337 2020-09-13 10:31:08
      |  |  +-Al-lure-ing Summoner~ by lllll1337 2020-09-20 18:20:55
      |  |     +-Pinned Down Predator~ by SupremeToadLord 2021-05-27 18:03:03
      |  |     |  +-Taking full control~ by SupremeToadLord 2021-05-29 10:13:47
      |  |     |  |  +- Give her an enticing taste test~ (Blank)
      |  |     |  |  +- Give her a tender belly rub~ (Blank)
      |  |     |  +- Give in to Selkie's hungerlust (who could blame ya~?) (Blank)
      |  |     +-Slathered by Selkie by lllll1337 2020-10-03 08:51:16
      |  |        +-A Disrobe-al Proposal  by lllll1337 2020-10-03 09:21:15
      |  |           +-At the gates of the foxy digestive tract~ by lllll1337 2020-10-10 18:40:09
      |  +- Take a seat, wait for her to get her food... (Blank)
      +-Velouria! by SupremeToadLord 2020-09-05 18:47:52
Page generated in 4.5590400695801 miliseconds