Create an account for this portal or Login!
Site FAQ / Term of Service Vore Wiki Blog List Feedback Interactive Stories Links Members Map Vore Downloads Polls
Overview of A magical misadventure (possibly)
A magical misadventure (possibly)
   +-Select scenario by EfficientDoom18 2020-12-29 00:17:40
      +-Broken elevator by EfficientDoom18 2020-12-29 00:21:44
         +-Wait by EfficientDoom18 2020-12-30 00:34:52
         +-Think of problems, and ways to fix them by EfficientDoom18 2020-12-29 00:32:42
         |  +-Wait it out by EfficientDoom18 2020-12-29 00:35:08
         |  +-Turn to magic by EfficientDoom18 2020-12-29 00:40:12
         |  |  +-Go with it anyways, despite the dangers. by EfficientDoom18 2020-12-29 00:47:33
         |  |  |  +-Try to crawl out of her pocket by EfficientDoom18 2020-12-29 00:49:10
         |  |  |  +-Wait a while by EfficientDoom18 2020-12-29 00:52:59
         |  |  |     +-Try to crawl out of her pocket by EfficientDoom18 2020-12-29 00:55:20
         |  |  |        +-Off of her, and onto the floor. by EfficientDoom18 2020-12-29 00:56:33
         |  |  |        +-Forwards (towards her lower back) by EfficientDoom18 2020-12-29 01:05:52
         |  |  |        |  +-Try and go into her pants? by EfficientDoom18 2020-12-29 01:10:45
         |  |  |        |     +-Go towards her ass by EfficientDoom18 2020-12-30 00:26:30
         |  |  |        |        +-Try and squirm out by EfficientDoom18 2020-12-30 00:30:01
         |  |  |        |        |  +-Continues squirming. by EfficientDoom18 2020-12-30 00:33:39
         |  |  |        |        |  |  +-Keeps squirming, harder even. by EfficientDoom18 2020-12-30 00:37:08
         |  |  |        |        |  |  |  +-Go into her intestines, to escape the tight confines. by EfficientDoom18 2020-12-30 00:43:01
         |  |  |        |        |  |  |  |  +-Stay where you are and rest up for the rest of the "journey". by EfficientDoom18 2020-12-30 00:50:00
         |  |  |        |        |  |  |  |  |  +-Give in to the lightheadedness by EfficientDoom18 2020-12-30 00:58:53
         |  |  |        |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Pound on her anus, trying to escape by EfficientDoom18 2020-12-30 01:17:27
         |  |  |        |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Try to get her to notice him by EfficientDoom18 2020-12-30 01:05:50
         |  |  |        |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Give up on getting her to notice, and go over the turd as not to get crushed. by EfficientDoom18 2020-12-30 01:22:54
         |  |  |        |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Stop, and just rest on the shit rather than beyond it. by EfficientDoom18 2020-12-30 01:29:29
         |  |  |        |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Go back to sleep (for some reason) (Blank)
         |  |  |        |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Get the hell out of it! (Blank)
         |  |  |        |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Go back to the anus *Looped Link!* (Try to get her to notice him)
         |  |  |        |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Keep traversing it (Blank)
         |  |  |        |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Use fire? by EfficientDoom18 2020-12-30 01:13:07
         |  |  |        |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Keep pounding by EfficientDoom18 2020-12-30 01:08:56
         |  |  |        |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Go back to sleeping, and disregard the whole situation by EfficientDoom18 2020-12-30 01:03:52
         |  |  |        |        |  |  |  |  |  +- Fight it and keep conscious (Blank)
         |  |  |        |        |  |  |  |  +- Sleep, thoroughly defeated. (Blank)
         |  |  |        |        |  |  |  |  +- Try to get back out (Blank)
         |  |  |        |        |  |  |  |  +- Try and wake her (Blank)
         |  |  |        |        |  |  |  +- Give up (Blank)
         |  |  |        |        |  |  |  +- Try to wake her (Blank)
         |  |  |        |        |  |  +- Tries to wake her (Blank)
         |  |  |        |        |  |  +- Accepts his fate, and stops trying (Blank)
         |  |  |        |        |  +- Try to wake her up (Blank)
         |  |  |        |        |  +- Stops, in fear of getting stuck deeper (Blank)
         |  |  |        |        +- Hold onto the fabric (Blank)
         |  |  |        |        +- Wait to see if she wakes (Blank)
         |  |  |        +- Back into the pocket *Looped Link!* (Wait a while)
         |  |  +- Do not shrink *Looped Link!* (Think of problems, and ways to fix them)
         |  +- Try and fix the elevator *Looped Link!* (Think of a way to fix the elevator)
         +-Think of a way to fix the elevator by EfficientDoom18 2020-12-29 00:27:24
            +- Think... *Looped Link!* (Broken elevator)
Page generated in 6.9930553436279 miliseconds