Create an account for this portal or Login!
Site FAQ / Term of Service Vore Wiki Blog List Feedback Interactive Stories Links Members Map Vore Downloads Polls
Overview of Eat... or be eaten?
The Intro
   +-Prey! by pineapple111 2008-05-16 16:39:55
   |  +-Human~Prey! by pineapple111 2008-05-20 15:55:17
   |  |  +-Pretend not to hear, and continue relaxing by New 2014-04-23 05:50:33
   |  |  |  +-Passes by you as though you're not there by New 2014-04-23 05:56:32
   |  |  |  |  +- Follow the figure to ask about it (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Forget about it, and go back to relaxing (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-Stops, standing over you. by New 2014-04-23 05:54:13
   |  |  |     +-Female by New 2014-04-23 06:02:45
   |  |  |     |  +-Naga by reptilemk5 2019-01-27 17:32:15
   |  |  |     |  +-Wolf by New 2014-04-24 03:51:02
   |  |  |     |  |  +-"I was hoping you were talking about me." by New 2014-04-24 03:55:04
   |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Grins, reaching forward to pick you up. by Myzuuf 2016-01-16 09:35:17
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Reach you and lick your face with her soft and warm toung by Myzuuf 2016-01-16 09:38:31
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-You say you have a great life and dont want to die by Myzuuf 2016-01-16 09:48:22
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-You say that is yor dream since when you was a little child by Myzuuf 2016-01-16 09:40:44
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +-First head position then she start to play with you with her toungue by Myzuuf 2016-01-16 09:51:34
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +-"NO! WAIT!!! I am freaking out here get me out please by Myzuuf 2016-01-16 10:00:45
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +-"I am totally okay with this. Its just my first time! by Myzuuf 2016-01-16 09:55:33
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |     +-By digested and end this by Myzuuf 2016-01-16 09:57:32
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +-First feet position then gulp! She swallows you by Myzuuf 2016-01-16 09:43:05
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |        +-You want to be digested by Myzuuf 2016-01-16 10:01:49
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |        +-Still feeds you inside her belly by Myzuuf 2016-01-16 09:44:31
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Reach you and lick your face with her soft and warm toung (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Scoffs, and walks away. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Looks in puzzlement, unmoving. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  +-"I didn't think you were talking about me." by New 2014-04-24 03:53:34
   |  |  |     |  +- Fox (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  +- Dragon (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  +- Cat (Blank)
   |  |  |     +-Male by New 2014-04-23 05:59:17
   |  |  |        +-Wolf by New 2014-04-23 14:42:19
   |  |  |        |  +-"I was hoping you were talking about me." by New 2014-04-23 14:51:19
   |  |  |        |  |  +-Grins, reaching forward to pick you up. by studmonkey 2015-01-12 19:53:13
   |  |  |        |  |  |  +- Feet (Blank)
   |  |  |        |  |  +- Scoffs, and walks away. (Blank)
   |  |  |        |  |  +- Looks in puzzlement, unmoving. (Blank)
   |  |  |        |  +-"I didn't think you were talking about me." by New 2014-04-23 14:48:09
   |  |  |        |  |  +- "Actually, I was hoping for a meal like that." (Blank)
   |  |  |        |  |  +- "But I'm in the mood for a smaller meal today." (Blank)
   |  |  |        |  +- "I didn't feel like running." (Blank)
   |  |  |        +- Fox (Blank)
   |  |  |        +- Dragon (Blank)
   |  |  |        +- Naga (Blank)
   |  |  |        +- Cat (Blank)
   |  |  +-Run! by Mordal 2009-07-04 18:50:38
   |  |  |  +-Hide inside the shack by SkullZMinus 2011-06-14 13:03:09
   |  |  |  |  +-Look out the window by SkullZMinus 2011-06-14 13:05:33
   |  |  |  |  |  +-OH GOD! by New 2014-04-23 05:47:49
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Stays there and accept your fate by Myzuuf 2016-01-16 10:06:29
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- One of them pick you up and opens this mounth (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Stays there and accept your fate (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Call out for help (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Try to dig yourself out (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Try to escape (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Stay where you are (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Keep running and hope they will give up (Blank)
   |  |  +- Stay there and don't move... they won't see you! (Blank)
   |  +-Furry~Prey! by pineapple111 2008-05-20 16:00:54
   |     +-see a few fresh egg shells... by Kendrik 2015-07-05 21:34:39
   |     +- Notice a few skeletons... odd. (Blank)
   +-Predator! by pineapple111 2008-05-16 16:38:14
      +-snake by miller100 2010-05-06 16:42:04
      +-Human~Predator! by pineapple111 2008-05-20 15:58:23
      |  +-The Forest by pineapple111 2008-05-20 16:00:03
      |  +-The Town by chimcharinsanity 2008-07-14 03:49:44
      |     +- Vore human  (Blank)
      +-Human~Predator! by pineapple111 2008-05-20 15:58:23
      |  +-The Forest by pineapple111 2008-05-20 16:00:03
      |  +-The Town by chimcharinsanity 2008-07-14 03:49:44
      |     +- Vore human  (Blank)
      +-Furry - Predator! by pineapple111 2008-05-16 16:44:38
         +- Run as fast as you can after it! (Blank)
         +- Sneak up on it, real quiet-like. (Blank)
Page generated in 4.3559074401855 miliseconds