Create an account for this portal or Login!
Site FAQ / Term of Service Vore Wiki Blog List Feedback Interactive Stories Links Members Map Vore Downloads Polls
Overview of Old Grey City
First Page
   +-Go home and sleep it off by Lamnia 2008-06-15 02:31:36
   |  +-Say nothing and keep looking at her by Lamnia 2008-06-11 02:36:00
   |  |  +-Velvet? by Lamnia 2008-06-15 02:33:10
   |  |     +- Try this again? *Looped Link!* (First Page)
   |  +-Tell her where you get off by Lamnia 2008-06-10 22:15:05
   |     +-You gotta ask her something.... by Lamnia 2008-06-10 23:19:33
   |     |  +-Continue by Lamnia 2008-06-11 00:29:11
   |     |     +-Give in and let her choose...  by Lamnia 2008-06-11 01:41:47
   |     |     |  +- Try again... *Looped Link!* (First Page)
   |     |     +-Inhailed by that black back door... by Lamnia 2008-06-11 02:59:19
   |     |     |  +- try again? *Looped Link!* (First Page)
   |     |     +-Velvet love tunnel by Lamnia 2008-06-11 01:45:43
   |     |     |  +- try it again? *Looped Link!* (First Page)
   |     |     +-Slurp puppie by Lamnia 2008-06-11 03:00:14
   |     |        +- Try again? *Looped Link!* (First Page)
   |     +-You ride to your level, saying nothing... by Lamnia 2008-06-15 02:36:10
   |     |  +- Start Over *Looped Link!* (First Page)
   |     +-Elevator grinds to a halt... by goofball 2008-10-24 00:37:10
   |        +- All of a sudden, lust creeps up on you and you want her badly. (Blank)
   |        +- Playing it safe, you just sit a corner and take the time to meditate. (Blank)
   |        +- "Care to explore what I offer?" she asks in a sultry voice. (Blank)
   +-Get a chillidog by Lamnia 2008-09-27 02:02:11
   |  +-Go home and sleep it off by Lamnia 2008-06-15 02:31:36
   |  |  +-Say nothing and keep looking at her by Lamnia 2008-06-11 02:36:00
   |  |  |  +-Velvet? by Lamnia 2008-06-15 02:33:10
   |  |  |     +- Try this again? *Looped Link!* (First Page)
   |  |  +-Tell her where you get off by Lamnia 2008-06-10 22:15:05
   |  |     +-You gotta ask her something.... by Lamnia 2008-06-10 23:19:33
   |  |     |  +-Continue by Lamnia 2008-06-11 00:29:11
   |  |     |     +-Give in and let her choose...  by Lamnia 2008-06-11 01:41:47
   |  |     |     |  +- Try again... *Looped Link!* (First Page)
   |  |     |     +-Inhailed by that black back door... by Lamnia 2008-06-11 02:59:19
   |  |     |     |  +- try again? *Looped Link!* (First Page)
   |  |     |     +-Velvet love tunnel by Lamnia 2008-06-11 01:45:43
   |  |     |     |  +- try it again? *Looped Link!* (First Page)
   |  |     |     +-Slurp puppie by Lamnia 2008-06-11 03:00:14
   |  |     |        +- Try again? *Looped Link!* (First Page)
   |  |     +-You ride to your level, saying nothing... by Lamnia 2008-06-15 02:36:10
   |  |     |  +- Start Over *Looped Link!* (First Page)
   |  |     +-Elevator grinds to a halt... by goofball 2008-10-24 00:37:10
   |  |        +- All of a sudden, lust creeps up on you and you want her badly. (Blank)
   |  |        +- Playing it safe, you just sit a corner and take the time to meditate. (Blank)
   |  |        +- "Care to explore what I offer?" she asks in a sultry voice. (Blank)
   |  +- Thinking about he strip joint sounds good now *Looped Link!* (Go to the strip joint.)
   +-Go to the pub by Lamnia 2008-06-13 01:30:28
   |  +-Go on. go talk to her by Lamnia 2008-06-13 01:29:40
   |  |  +-let her lead the way by Lamnia 2008-06-12 13:21:49
   |  |  |  +- Try again *Looped Link!* (First Page)
   |  |  +-Freak a little and try and leave... by Lamnia 2008-06-12 12:39:17
   |  |     +- You decide to hit the stripclub *Looped Link!* (Go to the strip joint.)
   |  |     +- The barmaid comes out with change.. (Blank)
   |  |     +- She follows you (Blank)
   |  +-Go sit down and wait for your meal by Lamnia 2008-06-10 16:14:04
   |     +-Ask the bar maid if she is busy ..  by Lamnia 2008-06-10 16:44:50
   |     |  +- by Lamnia 2008-06-10 16:52:03
   |     |  +- by Lamnia 2008-06-10 16:50:29
   |     |  +- by Lamnia 2008-06-10 17:20:47
   |     |     +-You protest by Lamnia 2008-06-10 21:17:07
   |     |        +-It continues...  by Lamnia 2008-06-10 20:43:53
   |     |           +- try again? *Looped Link!* (First Page)
   |     +- You finish your meal, and wander out *Looped Link!* (Go back out to the street, maybe something else…)
   +-Go to the strip joint. by Lamnia 2008-08-15 05:04:22
      +-Go back out to the street, maybe something else… by Lamnia 2008-06-11 04:09:33
      |  +- Go back *Looped Link!* (First Page)
      +-Head down the hall by Lamnia 2008-06-11 15:24:32
      |  +-Head to the offices by Lamnia 2008-09-27 01:14:23
      |  |  +- Go back to the stage *Looped Link!* (Go to the main show)
      |  |  +- Head into the office (Blank)
      |  +-Check the Kitchen out by Lamnia 2008-09-26 19:11:46
      |  |  +- Order A Drink? *Looped Link!* (Get a drink)
      |  |  +- Bored, hit the streets *Looped Link!* (Go back out to the street, maybe something else…)
      |  |  +- Look down the halls? *Looped Link!* (Head down the hall)
      |  |  +- Lap Dance? *Looped Link!* (Do a private lapdance)
      |  |  +- Go to the main stage *Looped Link!* (Go to the main show)
      |  |  +- go into the kitchen (Blank)
      |  +-Go down the length and turn the corner to see if there is a XXXX or XXXXX booth by Lamnia 2008-09-25 09:45:09
      |  |  +-Ask about the Lady, hit on her. by Lamnia 2008-09-25 01:42:39
      |  |  |  +- by Lamnia 2008-09-27 02:41:06
      |  |  |  +-Ask about your old heart throb by Lamnia 2008-09-25 02:03:49
      |  |  |     +- Continue the Dark door! *Looped Link!* (Continue the Dark door!)
      |  |  +-You show your ID and sign the form by Lamnia 2008-09-26 13:01:55
      |  |  +-You ask about the group: Vevier by Lamnia 2008-09-25 09:24:48
      |  |  |  +-Ask how they improve Mankind by Lamnia 2008-09-25 09:42:48
      |  |  |     +- Hit on the lady. *Looped Link!* (Ask about the Lady, hit on her.)
      |  |  +-Your too curious and bolt into the room beyond runng past the bouncer and clerk. by Lamnia 2008-09-24 23:27:03
      |  |  |  +-Continue the Dark door! by Lamnia 2008-09-25 10:08:55
      |  |  |     +- Try again *Looped Link!* (First Page)
      |  |  +- Bolt out to the road, too creepy *Looped Link!* (Go back out to the street, maybe something else…)
      |  |  +- Go back to the hall, with the X through XXX, maybe even think of leaving. *Looped Link!* (Head down the hall)
      |  +-Try one of the End booths: XXX by Lamnia 2008-09-22 14:37:07
      |  |  +- Get back to the hall, now!.. *Looped Link!* (Head down the hall)
      |  |  +- Sit in the chair (Blank)
      |  |  +- Hide behind the chair (Blank)
      |  +-Try one of the further booths: XX by Lamnia 2008-09-22 12:14:22
      |  |  +- Go back to the Hall *Looped Link!* (Head down the hall)
      |  +-Try one of the close booths: X by Lamnia 2008-06-13 03:51:09
      |  |  +- Go back to the hall *Looped Link!* (Head down the hall)
      |  +-Hit the rest room, bio break by Lamnia 2008-06-11 15:51:12
      |  |  +-Ladie's room, honestly why not by Lamnia 2008-06-11 18:08:04
      |  |  |  +- Try the bathroom choice again. *Looped Link!* (Hit the rest room, bio break)
      |  |  +-Just peek into the Unisex bathroom... by Lamnia 2008-06-11 15:57:57
      |  |  |  +- Rethink bio break *Looped Link!* (Hit the rest room, bio break)
      |  |  +-Whats there to think about, the Men's room obviously.... by Lamnia 2008-06-11 18:34:09
      |  |     +-Head to the only functioning booth by Lamnia 2008-06-13 03:53:25
      |  |        +-Lift your legs and pretend your not there. by Lamnia 2008-09-27 02:12:08
      |  |        |  +-Suggest you could help her get into the next stall by lifting her over the wall by Lamnia 2008-09-27 02:13:54
      |  |        |  |  +- Try again? *Looped Link!* (First Page)
      |  |        |  +- Sit there dumbfounded (Blank)
      |  |        |  +- Protest (Blank)
      |  |        +-Figure out who is there by Lamnia 2008-06-11 23:42:02
      |  |        |  +-Lift your legs and pretend your not there. by Lamnia 2008-09-27 02:12:08
      |  |        |     +-Suggest you could help her get into the next stall by lifting her over the wall by Lamnia 2008-09-27 02:13:54
      |  |        |     |  +- Try again? *Looped Link!* (First Page)
      |  |        |     +- Sit there dumbfounded (Blank)
      |  |        |     +- Protest (Blank)
      |  |        +-Check the floor out by Lamnia 2008-06-11 23:34:03
      |  |        +- Pull your pants up, wipe your ass and get out, done or not... (Blank)
      |  +- Decide to leave? *Looped Link!* (Go to the main show)
      +-Do a private lapdance by Lamnia 2008-06-10 21:50:54
      |  +-Go back out to the street, maybe something else… by Lamnia 2008-06-11 04:09:33
      |  |  +- Go back *Looped Link!* (First Page)
      |  +-Head down the hall by Lamnia 2008-06-11 15:24:32
      |  |  +-Head to the offices by Lamnia 2008-09-27 01:14:23
      |  |  |  +- Go back to the stage *Looped Link!* (Go to the main show)
      |  |  |  +- Head into the office (Blank)
      |  |  +-Check the Kitchen out by Lamnia 2008-09-26 19:11:46
      |  |  |  +- Order A Drink? *Looped Link!* (Get a drink)
      |  |  |  +- Bored, hit the streets *Looped Link!* (Go back out to the street, maybe something else…)
      |  |  |  +- Look down the halls? *Looped Link!* (Head down the hall)
      |  |  |  +- Lap Dance? *Looped Link!* (Do a private lapdance)
      |  |  |  +- Go to the main stage *Looped Link!* (Go to the main show)
      |  |  |  +- go into the kitchen (Blank)
      |  |  +-Go down the length and turn the corner to see if there is a XXXX or XXXXX booth by Lamnia 2008-09-25 09:45:09
      |  |  |  +-Ask about the Lady, hit on her. by Lamnia 2008-09-25 01:42:39
      |  |  |  |  +- by Lamnia 2008-09-27 02:41:06
      |  |  |  |  +-Ask about your old heart throb by Lamnia 2008-09-25 02:03:49
      |  |  |  |     +- Continue the Dark door! *Looped Link!* (Continue the Dark door!)
      |  |  |  +-You show your ID and sign the form by Lamnia 2008-09-26 13:01:55
      |  |  |  +-You ask about the group: Vevier by Lamnia 2008-09-25 09:24:48
      |  |  |  |  +-Ask how they improve Mankind by Lamnia 2008-09-25 09:42:48
      |  |  |  |     +- Hit on the lady. *Looped Link!* (Ask about the Lady, hit on her.)
      |  |  |  +-Your too curious and bolt into the room beyond runng past the bouncer and clerk. by Lamnia 2008-09-24 23:27:03
      |  |  |  |  +-Continue the Dark door! by Lamnia 2008-09-25 10:08:55
      |  |  |  |     +- Try again *Looped Link!* (First Page)
      |  |  |  +- Bolt out to the road, too creepy *Looped Link!* (Go back out to the street, maybe something else…)
      |  |  |  +- Go back to the hall, with the X through XXX, maybe even think of leaving. *Looped Link!* (Head down the hall)
      |  |  +-Try one of the End booths: XXX by Lamnia 2008-09-22 14:37:07
      |  |  |  +- Get back to the hall, now!.. *Looped Link!* (Head down the hall)
      |  |  |  +- Sit in the chair (Blank)
      |  |  |  +- Hide behind the chair (Blank)
      |  |  +-Try one of the further booths: XX by Lamnia 2008-09-22 12:14:22
      |  |  |  +- Go back to the Hall *Looped Link!* (Head down the hall)
      |  |  +-Try one of the close booths: X by Lamnia 2008-06-13 03:51:09
      |  |  |  +- Go back to the hall *Looped Link!* (Head down the hall)
      |  |  +-Hit the rest room, bio break by Lamnia 2008-06-11 15:51:12
      |  |  |  +-Ladie's room, honestly why not by Lamnia 2008-06-11 18:08:04
      |  |  |  |  +- Try the bathroom choice again. *Looped Link!* (Hit the rest room, bio break)
      |  |  |  +-Just peek into the Unisex bathroom... by Lamnia 2008-06-11 15:57:57
      |  |  |  |  +- Rethink bio break *Looped Link!* (Hit the rest room, bio break)
      |  |  |  +-Whats there to think about, the Men's room obviously.... by Lamnia 2008-06-11 18:34:09
      |  |  |     +-Head to the only functioning booth by Lamnia 2008-06-13 03:53:25
      |  |  |        +-Lift your legs and pretend your not there. by Lamnia 2008-09-27 02:12:08
      |  |  |        |  +-Suggest you could help her get into the next stall by lifting her over the wall by Lamnia 2008-09-27 02:13:54
      |  |  |        |  |  +- Try again? *Looped Link!* (First Page)
      |  |  |        |  +- Sit there dumbfounded (Blank)
      |  |  |        |  +- Protest (Blank)
      |  |  |        +-Figure out who is there by Lamnia 2008-06-11 23:42:02
      |  |  |        |  +-Lift your legs and pretend your not there. by Lamnia 2008-09-27 02:12:08
      |  |  |        |     +-Suggest you could help her get into the next stall by lifting her over the wall by Lamnia 2008-09-27 02:13:54
      |  |  |        |     |  +- Try again? *Looped Link!* (First Page)
      |  |  |        |     +- Sit there dumbfounded (Blank)
      |  |  |        |     +- Protest (Blank)
      |  |  |        +-Check the floor out by Lamnia 2008-06-11 23:34:03
      |  |  |        +- Pull your pants up, wipe your ass and get out, done or not... (Blank)
      |  |  +- Decide to leave? *Looped Link!* (Go to the main show)
      |  +- Head to the stage *Looped Link!* (Go to the main show)
      +-Go to the main show by Lamnia 2008-06-09 03:05:51
         +-Continue by Lamnia 2008-06-09 04:09:21
            +-Get a drink by Lamnia 2008-06-10 00:24:27
            |  +- Leave hoping no one hands you the bill... what is it 5 drinks now? *Looped Link!* (Go back out to the street, maybe something else…)
            |  +- Wondering what is down the hall, maybe a restroom? *Looped Link!* (Head down the hall)
            +- Head down the hall *Looped Link!* (Head down the hall)
Page generated in 6.7260265350342 miliseconds