Create an account for this portal or Login!
Site FAQ / Term of Service Vore Wiki Blog List Feedback Interactive Stories Links Members Map Vore Downloads Polls
Overview of Pokemon Vore Adventure
Pokemon Vore Adventure
   +-Rowlet by PieRiteYT 2019-04-03 21:37:15
   |  +-go to sleep by PieRiteYT 2019-04-03 21:39:10
   |     +-Wake up by PieRiteYT 2019-04-03 21:49:28
   |        +-stomach (ORAL VORE) by PieRiteYT 2019-04-03 21:55:45
   +-Goodra by PieRiteYT 2018-08-02 16:36:36
   |  +- Girl. (Blank)
   |  +- Boy. (Blank)
   +-Arbok by MrTheKid 2018-06-11 23:08:10
   |  +- Female (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Gengar by MrTheKid 2018-06-11 22:57:16
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   |  +- Female (Blank)
   +-Yungoos by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2018-05-19 21:45:08
   |  +-Female by clampaste 2018-05-28 21:17:38
   |  |  +-Hunting! by clampaste 2018-05-28 21:19:02
   |  |  |  +-A female Rattata by clampaste 2018-05-28 21:26:10
   |  |  |  |  +-Attack! by clampaste 2018-05-28 21:31:29
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Gulp her down! by clampaste 2018-05-28 21:33:01
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- A hungry Zangoose spots you. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You decide to  search for more meals. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Sit on her head. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Mate with her. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- A cluster of Bounsweet (Blank)
   |  |  +- Finding a den! (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Clefairy by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2017-11-09 14:52:19
   |  +- Female (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Salandit by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2017-09-23 01:31:40
   |  +- Female (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Lycanroc by Jayezox 2017-09-14 03:43:33
   |  +- Midnight Female (Blank)
   |  +- Midnight Male (Blank)
   |  +- Dusk Female (Blank)
   |  +- Dusk Male (Blank)
   |  +- Midday Female (Blank)
   |  +- Midday Male (Blank)
   +-Rattata (Alolan Forme) by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2017-05-27 14:48:13
   |  +- Female (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Jolteon by granblue 2017-04-22 20:34:30
   |  +-Female by granblue 2017-04-22 20:40:00
   |  |  +-Return to your den to share a more intimate evening by Jayezox 2017-08-20 10:55:29
   |  |  |  +- Forget vore, it's sexy time (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- You want her to anal vore you (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- You want to anal vore her (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- You want her to unbirth you (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- You want to unbirth her (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- You want her to swallow you (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- You want to swallow her (Blank)
   |  |  +- Have a few Rattatas for desert (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Reshiram by DragonKyro 2017-07-03 01:56:20
   |  +- Rattata (Blank)
   |  +- Flygon (Blank)
   |  +- Ampharos (Blank)
   |  +- Pikachu (Blank)
   +-Greninja by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-07 15:57:28
   |  +-Male by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-07 17:08:42
   |  |  +-Venture into the forest by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-07 22:34:48
   |  |  |  +-Stay in the forest a while longer by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-07 22:38:15
   |  |  |  |  +-A lovely female Lucario by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-07 22:45:39
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Looking delicious  by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-07 23:16:07
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You decide to put your tongue to use by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-07 23:25:26
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Finish swallowing  by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-08 07:42:22
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Returning to your pond for a nap by Drake_451 2017-04-16 15:00:39
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Surprise  by Sharktooth 2017-07-22 14:46:01
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Eat something in the water by Drake_451 2017-04-16 15:03:08
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- A Swampert swimming towards you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- A Buizel swimming after a fish (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Go back to the surface  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Continue to look around the forest  by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-09 07:34:54
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-You're approached be a female Greninja by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-09 23:01:29
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Offer to help her find some prey by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-09 23:05:41
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-You come across a den by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-09 23:07:50
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-A mother Persian by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-09 23:21:22
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Catch the Persian by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-09 23:35:16
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Takes the bait by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-09 23:48:47
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Recommend the Meowth join it's mother by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-09 23:54:05
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Make the Meowth her own child by clampaste 2017-08-23 23:20:38
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Suggest you both stay there for the night *Looped Link!* (Suggest you both stay there for the night)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Decide to wander off. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Swallow it by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-09 23:59:53
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-Suggest you both stay there for the night by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-10 00:32:25
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Ask Her to mate by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-10 00:38:15
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-Accepts by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-10 00:50:34
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Fell asleep by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-10 17:36:00
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-You feel something strange  by Sharktooth 2017-07-22 02:18:39
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Slip her out your tailhole. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Cough her back up. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- You hear something outside the den (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Wake up remembering steel types can't digest (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Had a visitor (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Says she rather sleep (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Go to sleep (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Part ways and leave (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Leave it be (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Devour it yourself (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Snickers as you're jumped by her mate (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Lure the Persian away so she can eat the Meowth (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- A mean looking Mightyena (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- You come across a cave (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- You come across another pond (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Offer yourself to her generously  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- You suddenly trip over a Seviper (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Decide to have some fun with her (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- She turns around and looks at you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Very attractive  by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-07 22:52:47
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-you'd rather not give her a chance to say no (unwilling) by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-07 23:01:07
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-She doesn't notice a thing by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-07 23:35:04
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Proceeding to yiff her by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-08 07:24:44
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Stuffing her somewhere... (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- She suddenly turns and attacks you! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Walk up to her calmly and talk to her (willing) (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Starting right back at you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- A family of Meowth living nearby  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Just a bird overhead  (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Go somewhere else  (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Go back to the water (Blank)
   |  |  +- Swim deeper down into the pond (Blank)
   |  +- Female (Blank)
   +-Lucario by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-06 20:58:11
   |  +- Female (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Rockruff by SparkyThunders 2016-11-29 20:20:13
   |  +-Alpha Female Rockruff; Jade by SparkyThunders 2016-12-11 00:59:20
   |  |  +-Friends, not foes! by SparkyThunders 2017-04-23 19:21:48
   |  |  |  +- You made the last chapter. You should be able to delete this (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- We can't thanks. Your the idiot who edited it so we cant (Blank)
   |  |  +- Let them be.. (Blank)
   |  |  +- Report to the pack! (Blank)
   |  |  +- Act as their guide (Blank)
   |  |  +- Target the trial goes.. (Blank)
   |  +-Alpha Male Rockruff; Kobalt by SparkyThunders 2017-04-23 19:21:06
   |     +- Go see if the Primarina thing is true (Blank)
   |     +- Hunt for The Other pups! (Blank)
   |     +- Socialize with Hibiscus. (Blank)
   |     +- Join the Dance. (Blank)
   |     +- Go Play with the Playful (Blank)
   +-Vulpix (Alolan Forme) by SparkyThunders 2016-11-28 22:46:09
   |  +- Female (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Primarina by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2016-11-21 15:12:58
   |  +-Male by Drake_451 2017-04-16 23:26:18
   |  |  +-A lovely Lucario getting her feet wet by Drake_451 2017-04-16 23:34:05
   |  |  |  +-Rape her by Drake_451 2017-04-16 23:42:06
   |  |  |  |  +-Keep her! by Sharktooth 2017-07-22 02:23:03
   |  |  |  |  +-Take her home to start a family  by Drake_451 2017-04-16 23:48:51
   |  |  |  |  |  +- You see a couple ducklett at the surface of the water (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- You see a cluster of fish (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Enjoy your food (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Devour her (Blank)
   |  |  +- A bunch of Goldeen (Blank)
   |  |  +- A sqirtle (Blank)
   |  +-Female by SparkyThunders 2016-12-03 11:34:57
   |     +-on High Note ♭♪ by SparkyThunders 2016-12-03 15:49:02
   |     |  +- Mm.. I guess.. if you want to be in me. (Blank)
   |     |  +- You can't. Sorry. (Blank)
   |     |  +- Just for tonight.. (Blank)
   |     +-Other 'payment'. by SparkyThunders 2016-12-03 11:48:16
   |     |  +- Be a little creative and let him explore.. your intestinal track; Anal (Blank)
   |     |  +- Place him in You belly the common way; Oral. (Blank)
   |     |  +- Get yourself a little Mouse as a Baby; Unbirth. (Blank)
   |     +- No.. I'm taking a vacation.. (Blank)
   |     +- Yes. melodies will give an appetite.. he'll be it afterwards (Blank)
   |     +- Full tour vore only. (Blank)
   +-Vaporeon by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2016-09-19 09:02:09
   |  +-Female by SparkyThunders 2016-09-24 07:49:05
   |  |  +-Hunt for Fighters. (food) by SparkyThunders 2016-09-22 08:56:06
   |  |  |  +-Lifetime Friends, Eternal Rivals. by SparkyThunders 2016-10-11 02:59:46
   |  |  |  |  +- Gather 'roung the Main(South) plaza. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Stroll towards the west plaza. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Go along to the east plaza. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Check bounties/ Job Bulletin Board. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Go to Registration. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Check the studies. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-New Grub!-- erh.. Friends! by SparkyThunders 2016-09-24 19:37:54
   |  |  |  |  +-Go For Mercedez. by SparkyThunders 2016-10-14 21:54:53
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Nag at her. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Try to get sneaky.. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Straight up charge at her. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Try to get over Mercedez. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Sniff out others... (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Attack the 3 Poochyena. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Attack Gabite & Kecleon (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Go for Pikachu, Spinda & Viscount! (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-Stalk Leon Falls. by Jayezox 2016-09-23 03:57:57
   |  |  |  |  +-Rare circumstances. by SparkyThunders 2016-09-28 07:50:13
   |  |  |  |  |  +-West plaza. by SparkyThunders 2016-09-28 08:32:52
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Alone Time.. by SparkyThunders 2016-09-28 19:17:53
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-The Talk.. by SparkyThunders 2016-09-29 01:08:53
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Yaarrgghh! by SparkyThunders 2016-09-29 10:28:37
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- *giggles* mate? (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Tease Leon. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Eat Leon! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Ask him,"what's wrong?" (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- "What's wrong?" (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Sit beside her. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Attack him. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Sneak up from behind. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Leon was consolling a Gabite. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- He was petting a small Pikachu. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Go along his usual schedule.  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Sneak around the Library. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Check the East Plaza. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- The training grounds (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- The lake (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- The Study Hall (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Challenge Fiona Quinn! (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Tackle Miles Waterfront! (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Take down Kilo Muzzle. (Blank)
   |  |  +- Play with them! (Blank)
   |  |  +- Explore the training grounds. (Blank)
   |  |  +- Go to the snack bar. (Blank)
   |  |  +- Curl up with Melvin (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Dragonair by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2016-09-08 20:01:09
   |  +- Female (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Dratini by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2016-09-08 20:00:24
   |  +- Female (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Nidoqueen by KingLoner 2016-05-30 01:13:05
   |  +-In the woods by Egs 2018-11-23 18:31:37
   |  +- In the desert (Blank)
   |  +- Near a lake (Blank)
   |  +- In your cave (Blank)
   |  +- In the mountains (Blank)
   +-Rapidash by NicoTheRapidash 2015-09-19 09:24:06
   |  +-Mare! by NicoTheRapidash 2015-09-25 15:44:03
   |  |  +- Ask her if you can eat her. (Blank)
   |  |  +- Eat her without asking. (Blank)
   |  |  +- Don't eat her, yet. (Blank)
   |  +- Stallion (Blank)
   +-Leafeon by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-04-15 17:49:12
   |  +-Female by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-04-15 17:53:55
   |  |  +-Forest by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-04-18 17:02:20
   |  |  |  +-keep walking. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-04-18 17:04:01
   |  |  |  |  +-knocking you out. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-04-20 09:41:14
   |  |  |  |  |  +-begin coming to. by Jayezox 2016-06-17 08:33:40
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Start sucking her in by Jayezox 2016-06-17 08:43:51
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Turn her into an egg by Jayezox 2016-06-17 08:54:19
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Converting a greedy cat by Jayezox 2016-06-18 01:51:27
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Find a friend by Jayezox 2016-06-18 02:06:59
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Espeon (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Absol (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Lucario (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Rest Safely (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Forget everything (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Let her out, she learned her lesson (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- keep her as your new toy (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- try to escape (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +-stay unconscious. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-04-18 17:08:57
   |  |  |  |  |     +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  +- stunning you. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- stop and look around. (Blank)
   |  |  +- Ocean (Blank)
   |  |  +- Mountains (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Mightyena by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-02-20 13:42:04
   |  +- Female (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Oshawott by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-02-20 07:29:24
   |  +- Female (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Spritzee by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-02-20 07:28:25
   |  +- Female (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Dedenne by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-02-16 16:17:52
   |  +- Female (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Absol by dr vore 2015-01-22 06:43:10
   |  +-Male by Bateleur 2018-12-11 19:38:44
   |  +-Female by KingLoner 2016-05-30 00:19:34
   |     +-Why not? by KingLoner 2016-05-30 00:20:54
   |     |  +- Decide to do good for once... (Blank)
   |     |  +- Decide to look for something to fuck (Blank)
   |     |  +- Decide to find a meal or two (Blank)
   |     |  +- Decide to go back to sleep. (Blank)
   |     +- No way! (Blank)
   +-Lopunny by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-10-22 15:14:50
   |  +- Female (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Sandshrew by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-07-14 14:59:46
   |  +-Male by jyoster 2016-07-02 01:03:39
   |  |  +-Forest by jyoster 2016-07-03 02:40:53
   |  |  |  +-Go explore by jyoster 2016-07-03 20:23:34
   |  |  |  |  +- Leave. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Stay. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Investigate. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-You hear a noise. by jyoster 2016-07-03 20:15:49
   |  |  |     +-It was. by jyoster 2016-07-04 03:20:36
   |  |  |     |  +-You aren't. by jyoster 2016-07-05 21:41:56
   |  |  |     |  |  +- Yes *Looped Link!* (He can come along .)
   |  |  |     |  |  +- No (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  +- You are. (Blank)
   |  |  |     +-It wasn't. by jyoster 2016-07-04 02:24:52
   |  |  |        +-He can come along . by jyoster 2016-07-05 21:43:04
   |  |  |        |  +-Leave the forest by jyoster 2016-07-05 21:46:04
   |  |  |        |  |  +-The Mountains! by jyoster 2016-07-05 21:51:55
   |  |  |        |  |  |  +-Explore! by jyoster 2016-07-05 22:00:34
   |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +- A Trap! (Blank)
   |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +- A secret door. (Blank)
   |  |  |        |  |  |  +- Climb! (Blank)
   |  |  |        |  |  +- The plains. (Blank)
   |  |  |        |  +- Keep exploring the forest (Blank)
   |  |  |        +- It's cute enough to eat. (Blank)
   |  |  +-Desert by jyoster 2016-07-02 01:08:56
   |  |     +-You spot a Skorupi. by jyoster 2016-07-03 20:27:13
   |  |     |  +-Carefully. by jyoster 2016-07-04 03:11:47
   |  |     |  |  +- Surprise, surprise; it didn't? (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  +- Of course! (Blank)
   |  |     |  +- Recklessly. (Blank)
   |  |     +- an ekans attacks! (Blank)
   |  +- Female (Blank)
   +-Espeon by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-06-15 21:13:27
   |  +-Female by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-06-16 09:40:11
   |  |  +-an Umbreon sneaks in. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-06-16 09:43:21
   |  |  |  +-remain asleep. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-08-09 12:52:14
   |  |  |  |  +-still don't wake up. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-06-20 07:45:28
   |  |  |  |  |  +-remain asleep. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-06-16 09:48:06
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-unbirth you. by KlaudiaLaTerra 2016-05-31 06:16:15
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Relax. by Scorinmudkipz 2016-07-12 06:21:06
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The End *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Finally wake up (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Your  rebirth as an eevee (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Wiggle cutely. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-anal vore you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-06-16 09:54:39
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-stay asleep. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-06-16 09:56:43
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- wake up. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-eat you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-06-16 09:49:27
   |  |  |  |  |  |     +-A rude awakening by Jayezox 2016-06-21 02:23:59
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Try to escape below by FrostFire 2019-04-04 10:58:17
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Forgiveness by Jayezox 2016-06-23 00:48:45
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-The plan by Jayezox 2016-06-23 01:16:55
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Be the predator by adrian12 2018-08-04 12:21:20
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Be the prey by adrian12 2018-08-04 12:21:02
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Let her continue (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Explain that you thought she'd be ok with it (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Try to escape above (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     +-remain in dreamland. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-06-16 09:51:53
   |  |  |  |  |  |        +-never wake up. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-06-16 09:53:14
   |  |  |  |  |  |        |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |        +- wake up due to the pain of being digested. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- finally wake up. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- wake up. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- wake up. (Blank)
   |  |  +- you wake up. (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Furret by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-05-07 12:09:44
   |  +-Male by Jayezox 2015-04-10 23:09:11
   |  |  +-Mountain by Jayezox 2017-06-07 09:43:29
   |  |  |  +-Clear Lake by Jayezox 2017-06-07 10:24:19
   |  |  |  |  +-Swim by Jayezox 2018-09-27 07:40:27
   |  |  |  |  |  +- ignore it (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Swim away (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Introduce yourself (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +-Upon closer inspection by Jayezox 2017-06-07 10:23:09
   |  |  |  |  |  +-A game by Jayezox 2017-08-27 04:23:14
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-The Plan by Jayezox 2017-09-04 03:43:00
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Surprise attack by Jayezox 2017-09-13 02:03:27
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Between a maw and a soft place by Jayezox 2017-09-13 02:47:50
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Sit still (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Just squirm (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Squirm backward toward the Lycanroc's maw (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Squirm forward, toward the Ninetale's tail hole (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Refuse (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Insist on running away (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Nine Snack by Jayezox 2017-08-30 04:08:45
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Start over *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Keep running (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Try to eat her by Jayezox 2017-06-07 10:30:27
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Uh oh by Jayezox 2017-06-16 03:37:05
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Cuddles by Jayezox 2017-10-25 04:12:22
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Release by Jayezox 2017-10-28 03:54:20
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Just have me (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- No (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Yes (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- sneak out (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- wake her up (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Try to get out the back door (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Try to get out the way you came (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Speak up (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Success by Jayezox 2017-10-25 04:14:08
   |  |  |  |  |  |     +-Drink from the Lake by Jayezox 2017-08-21 03:57:27
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Now or Later? by Jayezox 2017-08-21 04:06:20
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Vomit her out (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Keep her in (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Disgusts you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Refuse (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Get away (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Forget about it (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Stay away (Blank)
   |  |  +-Town by Jayezox 2015-04-10 23:12:20
   |  |  |  +-Intimidate by Jayezox 2017-05-15 10:14:02
   |  |  |  |  +- Refuse (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Hop on (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-Sketchy Espeon by Jayezox 2015-04-14 04:59:55
   |  |  |  |  +-Agree to the Espeon's terms by Scorinmudkipz 2016-07-26 16:35:52
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Sticks your head in her tailhole by pandaman101 2018-08-04 15:09:39
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Relief, it's clean, if a little smelly, by Jayezox 2019-04-22 02:28:09
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- hard (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- soft (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- dismay, it's a bit too  tight for your tastes. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Godspeed. by Dragon0Dragon 2017-05-10 15:18:27
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You land in the maw of a hungry Aerodactyl. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You land safely. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Sticks your head into her mouth (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Refuse her offer and keep running (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Keep Running (Blank)
   |  |  +- Forest (Blank)
   |  +- Female (Blank)
   +-Mesprit by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-21 12:16:07
   |  +- Female (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Meloetta by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-12-03 16:49:13
   |  +-Aria form by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-12-03 17:00:00
   |  |  +-a pokemon begins sneaking up on you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-12-05 12:56:52
   |  |  |  +-it tries pouncing on top of you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-12-05 13:00:00
   |  |  |  |  +-anal raping you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-12-05 13:02:20
   |  |  |  |  |  +-are too dazed to resist. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-12-05 13:09:24
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-try fighting the pleasure. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-02-17 15:58:34
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-give up and accept your fate. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-12-05 13:18:57
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- try distracting the Persian by pleasuring her tailhole. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- try singing. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- begin singing to try to get the Persian to fall asleep. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- start squirming to try to get the Persian off of you. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- eating you. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- anal voring you. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- you notice its presence. (Blank)
   |  |  +- you finish singing. (Blank)
   |  |  +- it begins raining. (Blank)
   |  +- Pirouette form (Blank)
   +-Buneary by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-13 21:07:28
   |  +- Female (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Chikorita by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-11 18:22:12
   |  +-Female by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-11 18:24:18
   |  |  +-you spot your friend Janice. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-11 18:41:36
   |  |  |  +-you run over to her and tacklehug her. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-11 21:11:58
   |  |  |  |  +-run. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-11 21:13:39
   |  |  |  |  |  +-run back to see if Janice is okay. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-11 21:18:24
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-try saving Janice. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-05-11 16:20:00
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Flygon calls out. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-08-11 13:22:36
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- lustful. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- kind. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- hungry. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Furret calls out. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Typhlosion calls out. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-abandon Janice. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-11 21:20:16
   |  |  |  |  |  |     +-naughty Skuntank. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-11 21:21:59
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-succeeds. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-11 21:25:36
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Choose another pokemon *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- misses (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     +- kind Ampharos. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     +- hungry Mightyena. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- forget about Janice. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- help Janice get up and run. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-a Persian l;eaps out of a bush landing on the Snivy in a way that forces her into its tailhole. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-11 18:46:11
   |  |  |  |  +-run off. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-11 21:08:20
   |  |  |  |  |  +-some pokemon leaps out at you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-12 14:14:07
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-a Zangoose with a naughty look in her eyes. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-21 18:39:22
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-begin struggling to get free. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-21 18:41:56
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-stop struggling. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-05-11 16:35:35
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Continue as the Zangoose's butt slave. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-06-05 11:54:34
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-an Arbok strikes out at her. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-01-23 17:15:09
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- she heads into it. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- she lets you out of her tailhole for now. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-continue struggling. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-21 18:44:22
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- give up and accept this. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- a friendly looking Umbreon. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- a hungry looking Mightyena. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- You come across a lake. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- you come across a female Pikachu. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +-try saving the Snivy. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-11 18:48:07
   |  |  |  |  |  +-has very little effect. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-11 18:52:38
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- lands a critical hit, hurting the Persian. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- run off to get help in saving Janice. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- she runs over to you happily. (Blank)
   |  |  +-you're grabbed by vines. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-11 18:27:09
   |  |  |  +-are too humiliated to fight back. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-11 18:30:19
   |  |  |  |  +-give into the pleasure. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-10-21 14:00:29
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- You wake up on her bed bound and gagged with vines (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- begin fighting the pleasure. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- begin struggling to get free. (Blank)
   |  |  +- it begins raining. (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Emolga by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-02-23 12:21:51
   |  +- Female (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Minccino by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-02-23 11:39:12
   |  +-Female by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-02-23 11:42:10
   |  |  +-left. by Looneyman 2014-08-26 19:49:06
   |  |  |  +-Open the box by Looneyman 2014-08-26 19:50:44
   |  |  |  |  +-Put the ring on by Looneyman 2014-08-26 19:52:19
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Left door by Looneyman 2014-08-26 19:56:56
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Go through the door by clampaste 2016-05-23 14:01:12
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Leave the room and examine the bed. *Looped Link!* (Check the bed)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Explore the room. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Check the bed by Looneyman 2014-08-26 19:59:13
   |  |  |  |  |  |     +-A Gengar by clampaste 2016-05-22 17:13:58
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Continue struggling fiercely. by clampaste 2016-05-23 16:06:10
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Choose another Pokemon *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Wake up several weeks later, still in his belly. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Stop struggling for a moment and question him. by clampaste 2016-05-22 17:26:24
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-Try to remember your past life. by clampaste 2016-05-23 13:50:01
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Get weirded out and try to flee. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Shrug it off, and continue cuddling with your new beau.  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-Try to explain that you don't want to marry him. by clampaste 2016-05-23 03:28:34
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     +-Agree to marry him. by clampaste 2016-05-23 13:00:47
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  +- Later that day... (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  +- He lets you out. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     +-Accept your fate. by clampaste 2016-05-23 12:39:06
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  +- Choose a new Pokemon *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     +-Scream and Struggle. by clampaste 2016-05-23 03:35:47
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |        +- Choose a new pokemon *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Give up and accept your fate. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     +- A Pachirisu (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     +- A Grimer (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     +- A Tangela (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Middle door (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Right door (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Leave the ring alone (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Head through the foor (Blank)
   |  |  +-right. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-02-23 11:43:24
   |  |     +-pause to look around. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-02-23 11:48:31
   |  |     |  +-as a butt slave. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-02-23 11:53:25
   |  |     |  |  +- she catches scent of an arousing aroma. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  +- she reaches an empty room. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  +- a Mightyena tackles her to the ground. (Blank)
   |  |     |  +-in her tailhole forever. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-12-07 19:54:38
   |  |     |     +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |     +- continue into the room. (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Liepard by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-02-10 02:28:00
   |  +- Female (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Amaura by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-01-26 09:53:14
   |  +-Female by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-01-26 09:57:54
   |  |  +-you feel that something is watching you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-01-26 10:13:42
   |  |  |  +-you reach a clearing. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-01-28 12:25:43
   |  |  |  |  +-decide not to interfere. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-01-28 12:29:23
   |  |  |  |  |  +-try dashing off. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-01-28 12:33:04
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-takes off after you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-27 16:52:34
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-tackles you to the ground. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-09-20 22:03:48
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-AV you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-11-04 06:51:35
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-stay unconscious. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-11-04 06:53:33
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- regain consciousness. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- eat you. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- misses. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- is too surprised to react before you get away. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- go to him obediantly. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- try saving the Snivy. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-vines grab your legs. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-01-26 10:16:01
   |  |  |     +-you get free. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-01-26 19:40:03
   |  |  |     |  +- try ducking under the vines. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  +- leap to the right. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  +- leap to the left. (Blank)
   |  |  |     +-your limbs are bound by the vines. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-01-26 10:19:55
   |  |  |        +-squirm and continue trying to get free. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-01-26 19:44:31
   |  |  |        |  +-pleading with her. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-01-26 19:48:31
   |  |  |        |  |  +-give up and accept your fate. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-01-26 19:57:04
   |  |  |        |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |        |  |  +- continue fighting to get free. (Blank)
   |  |  |        |  +- launching an ice beam at her. (Blank)
   |  |  |        +-relax and enjoy the pleasure that begins rushing through your body. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-01-26 10:33:19
   |  |  |           +-submit. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-01-26 10:43:09
   |  |  |           |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |           +- don't submit. (Blank)
   |  |  +-you don't feel anything out of the ordinary,. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-01-26 10:04:55
   |  |     +-stare into its eyes. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-01-26 10:10:41
   |  |     |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |     +- look away from its eyes. (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Zoroark by THExDARKxSANDMAN 2014-01-08 21:46:02
   |  +-Male by NoctaliEquinox 2014-12-30 16:24:48
   |  |  +-You're horny. Time to satisfy your cravings.  by clampaste 2016-05-22 16:39:41
   |  |  |  +- Two mating Pikachu (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- A lovely female Lucario (Blank)
   |  |  +-You're hungry. Go look for food. by NoctaliEquinox 2014-12-30 16:32:03
   |  |  |  +-Seafood. To the beach by DragonKyro 2017-01-15 23:44:48
   |  |  |  |  +-You wanted seafood- jump onto a rock and begin to fish. by DragonKyro 2017-01-18 21:22:12
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Give it your fish by DragonKyro 2017-01-18 22:01:05
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Catch another by DragonKyro 2017-01-20 04:04:23
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Keep sleeping. by DragonKyro 2017-03-26 23:57:53
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You let it do as it pleases. by DragonKyro 2017-03-27 01:30:56
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Sure, why not? by DragonKyro 2017-03-27 00:30:45
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Of course! (Full tour) by DragonKyro 2017-03-27 01:26:49
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Head into the nearby forest. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Go swimming. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Of course! by DragonKyro 2017-03-27 00:48:30
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Uh oh... (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- No! The fish was plenty! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You try to pull away. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You're woken up. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Offer yourself *Looped Link!* (Offer yourself)
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Offer yourself by DragonKyro 2017-01-18 22:04:10
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You were happy in the end ^~^ (Back to beginning) *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Battle it for survival (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +--to eat a pair of oshawatts, just to the left of you. by DragonKyro 2017-01-18 22:19:14
   |  |  |  |  |  +-What normally happend in these situations by DragonKyro 2017-01-18 20:53:18
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- to wander around aimlessly for a while. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You were still hungry... Time to go hunting (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Let them go- after a while. by DragonKyro 2017-01-18 20:22:10
   |  |  |  |  |     +-Spit them up by DragonKyro 2017-01-18 20:29:28
   |  |  |  |  |     |  +-search for more prey. by NoctaliEquinox 2017-03-13 17:15:33
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-A buizel swims by by NoctaliEquinox 2017-03-13 17:27:26
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Maybe.. by NoctaliEquinox 2017-03-13 23:18:10
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Eat the Espeon instead only if Buizel agrees to your terms... by NoctaliEquinox 2017-03-14 22:22:20
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-You get to rape her before she can go by NoctaliEquinox 2017-03-14 22:28:36
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The Espeon detects you and attacks! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You pounce at the Espeon (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- She has to come out through the exit door  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Forget the Espeon and just digest the Buizel (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Just eat the Espeon too (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Agree to let the Buizel out in exchange for the Espeon  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Nope, she stays (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- A squirtle tries to jump on you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Some Goldeen pass by (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  +- go swimming. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     +- Full tour (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- to try and find a tasty Milotic. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-Try looking in the forest by NoctaliEquinox 2014-12-30 16:36:14
   |  |  |  |  +-Purrloin by NoctaliEquinox 2014-12-30 16:41:15
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Eat it. Lunch time! by NoctaliEquinox 2014-12-30 16:57:41
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Teach the Purrloin it's place [digest it] by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-09 22:42:22
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You then look for another meal. by NoctaliEquinox 2015-01-11 19:22:23
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-hollowed out tree by NoctaliEquinox 2015-01-11 19:25:31
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-a Pikachu by NoctaliEquinox 2015-01-11 19:40:40
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Look for some fun to pass the time by NoctaliEquinox 2015-01-11 19:53:58
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-A Gardevoir by MrWhatever 2016-07-25 20:07:25
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Jump on her from behind (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Offer nicely (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-another Pikachu by NoctaliEquinox 2015-01-11 19:57:58
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-female by NoctaliEquinox 2015-01-11 20:01:43
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-eating her anyway by MrWhatever 2016-07-25 19:46:34
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Look for more by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-05 16:12:04
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Set a trap by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-05 16:16:11
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-The pikachu approaches by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-05 16:29:06
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You look for more Pikachus. by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-06 23:42:04
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Two more Pikachu by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-06 23:44:58
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-They're caught off guard  by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-06 23:56:02
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Have some fun with it first  by Drake_451 2017-04-04 22:05:38
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Sex by Drake_451 2017-04-05 09:33:13
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Eat her by Drake_451 2017-04-05 09:39:31
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Don't digest them but keep them in your belly by Drake_451 2017-04-05 09:44:40
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Find a large pond (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Come across a cave (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Pass them through (full tour) (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Digest them (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Release them (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Keep her and see if she gets pregnant  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- A game. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Down the hatch it goes by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-07 00:08:06
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-See if there are any others nearby by NoctaliEquinox 2017-03-13 17:47:24
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Another pikachu! by Drake_451 2017-10-13 22:21:32
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-You catch it off guard  by Drake_451 2017-10-13 22:28:02
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Swallow it down  by Drake_451 2017-10-13 22:37:01
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Continue exploring  by Drake_451 2017-12-31 15:29:12
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- A stream leading to a waterfall  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- A beautiful voracious Persian (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Take a nap by Drake_451 2017-10-14 15:35:39
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |     +- Are hungry again  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |     +- Find a dark cave (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Play with it some (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- It is an illusion created by another Zoroark (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- It turns to zap you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- A hungry Blaziken (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- A couple Pichu.. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-You decide to go to sleep by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-31 18:58:58
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- You're approached by a female Gardevoir (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- You're attacked by a scizor (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-Suddenly, a female Lucario appears by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-07 00:45:01
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        +-How could you say no?! by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-10 17:46:45
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  +-You think it would be fun if she joined the pikachu inside by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-10 17:57:01
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  +-You decide to give your stomach time to digest  by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-10 18:58:57
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  +- You find steel types don't digest at all! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  +- You began to feel ill (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  +- She decides to stuff you somewhere.. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        +- Respectfully decline. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Their mother stops you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- An angered Raichu (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You decide to take a nap. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The Pikachu isn't fooled by the illusion. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Charge towards it and attack (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Wait for these two to digest (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-raping her by NoctaliEquinox 2015-01-12 06:38:53
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-Make her join your previous meal by NoctaliEquinox 2015-01-11 22:37:28
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Continue teasing them by NoctaliEquinox 2015-01-11 22:48:45
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- The caverns (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- the forest (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Take a nap (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Go exploring (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Keep her as a sex slave (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- male (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- An Espeon (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Wait for it to digest [fatal] by NoctaliEquinox 2015-01-11 19:49:26
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The mountains (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The lake (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Release the pikachu (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- look for even more prey (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- nothing (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- an Eevee (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- cave (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- river (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You decide to look for some fun. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Take pity on it, and release it. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Leave it be, and look elsewhere. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Riolu (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Pair of pikachu (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Try looking in a nearby cave (Blank)
   |  |  +- Go exploring.  (Blank)
   |  +- Female (Blank)
   +-Weavile by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-10-30 18:01:28
   |  +-Male by Drake_451 2014-10-23 00:39:55
   |  |  +-Going to the forest by Drake_451 2014-10-23 00:43:13
   |  |  |  +-a pikachu by Drake_451 2014-10-23 14:01:00
   |  |  |  |  +-Go for her! by Drake_451 2014-10-23 01:03:25
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Just eat her now. by NoctaliEquinox 2017-01-02 19:59:47
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You reach a cave (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You hear some noises behind you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Have some fun with her first. (sex) by Drake_451 2014-12-26 22:56:10
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Now she is nothing but food. by Drake_451 2014-10-23 01:34:59
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Continue exploring while she is in your belly by Drake_451 2014-10-23 14:24:18
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-a lake by Drake_451 2014-12-26 23:06:21
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-you decide to go for a swim by NoctaliEquinox 2015-01-05 22:16:38
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-spot a pokemon swimming nearby by NoctaliEquinox 2015-01-05 22:20:14
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Buizel by NoctaliEquinox 2015-01-05 22:23:16
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Use her for sex by NoctaliEquinox 2015-01-05 22:31:15
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Proceed to do her by NoctaliEquinox 2015-01-06 03:12:48
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-ou've worked up an appetite, and decide to make her your next meal by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-05 15:48:50
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Take a nap by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-05 16:04:30
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You wake up. by Drake_451 2017-04-08 00:04:51
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You are approached by a Charizard (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You see a Meowth nearby  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- A hungry Feraligatr comes as you sleep. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Keep the cutie alive for pleasure (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Go for a swim. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Keep her as a sex slave, or future meal by NoctaliEquinox 2015-01-05 22:57:12
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-Look for some fun. by Sharktooth98 2016-10-15 12:54:00
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-You now take a nap. by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-10 11:50:53
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-Feeling refreshed  by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-10 11:57:16
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Go Explore  by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-10 17:32:04
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Check out the cave by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-18 21:24:27
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-The cave appears to be empty by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-29 12:03:29
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Leave to find some food by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-29 16:06:27
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You see a sleeping Liepard mother by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-29 16:16:54
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You reach the feline without her waking up by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-30 00:29:31
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-She accepts  by NoctaliEquinox 2017-03-16 09:50:10
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You're feeling horny again  by Drake_451 2017-03-27 23:53:19
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-To see that Buizel has ran away and escaped  by anon4321 2017-04-22 03:07:03
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-...you come across the Liepard's mate, an Absol! by anon4321 2017-04-22 03:17:27
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Shove him down your morning wood! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Try using your new, big butt on him! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- ...make the Absol your breakfast (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Look for buizel  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- ...you need to dispose of the kitty! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- To see that Buizel is pregnant  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- In a stomach  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You're followed inside  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- She refuses  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Until you're pounced on by her mate (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You're tackled from behind by a Scrafty (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Let the Buizel out to get to know her (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- You see some Zubats hanging above (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Go Another way  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Go see the mountains  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Go look for food (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Feeling hungry (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Feeling horny (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Time to go for a walk. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Get to know the Buizel. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Let her go. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Stuff her in another location (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Send her to your belly (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Milotic (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Go back to land (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Decide to go deeper out (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-you continue walking by Drake_451 2014-12-26 23:14:54
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-you hear a sound by Drake_451 2014-12-26 23:18:02
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-a Lucario by Drake_451 2014-12-26 23:22:54
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-female by Drake_451 2014-12-26 23:25:10
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-She wants to mate by Scottyboy 2014-12-31 14:54:51
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Just leave (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Tie and leave (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Grant her wish (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- try to make her a sex slave (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Stuff her somewhere else... (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- male (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- a Gardevoir (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- you come across a cave (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- a cave (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Wait for her to digest (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Keep her as a sex slave. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- You decide to stuff her somewhere else... (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Leave her be, and find another prey. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- A Lucario (Blank)
   |  |  +- Heading out into the tundra. (Blank)
   |  +- Female (Blank)
   +-Espurr by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-10-29 15:13:35
   |  +- Female (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Litleo by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-10-29 15:11:50
   |  +- Female (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Buneary by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-09-22 10:38:06
   |  +-Female by corecat 2015-01-18 04:44:51
   |  |  +-It sniffs you out by BellyEnthusiast 2015-09-13 23:28:22
   |  |  |  +-It's jaws clamp around you! by BellyEnthusiast 2015-09-13 23:32:28
   |  |  |  |  +-It's a Pyroar! [F] by BellyEnthusiast 2015-09-13 23:35:35
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Too scared to flee! by BellyEnthusiast 2015-09-13 23:42:37
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You are a meal. by BellyEnthusiast 2015-09-13 23:44:15
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Food Chain by BellyEnthusiast 2015-09-13 23:56:30
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The End. Reincarnate? *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Butt plug (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You are a butt-snack. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Run Away! by BellyEnthusiast 2015-09-13 23:38:05
   |  |  |  |  |     +- You're back where you started... *Looped Link!* (It's a Pyroar! [F])
   |  |  |  |  |     +- You successfully escape! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- It's an Arcanine! (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- You used Dig to escape! *Looped Link!* (Female)
   |  |  |  +- You used dig to escape (an idiot messed the other one up (Blank)
   |  |  +- It leaves (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Liepard by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-09-21 21:54:03
   |  +- Female (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Purrloin by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-09-21 21:52:37
   |  +-Female by Drake_451 2017-04-16 09:03:09
   |  |  +-Go outside for a while by Drake_451 2017-04-16 09:07:38
   |  |  |  +-A fat Pikachu stuffed with berries  by Drake_451 2017-04-16 15:14:52
   |  |  |  |  +-Go for it by Drake_451 2017-04-16 15:20:38
   |  |  |  |  |  +-But you keep your bearings and swallow  by Drake_451 2017-04-16 15:28:45
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Tell her about her place by Drake_451 2018-07-12 21:51:35
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Find a lake by Drake_451 2018-07-12 21:54:07
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-An angry Pikachu by Drake_451 2019-02-09 10:03:09
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-He eats you by Drake_451 2019-02-09 10:08:23
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-They go and eat your siblings next  by Drake_451 2019-02-09 10:13:59
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-They have their fun by Drake_451 2019-02-09 16:39:37
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Start over  *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- They spent the day playing  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- They go back home (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- She eats you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- She UBs you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Your siblings followed and pushed you into the lake by Drake_451 2018-07-12 22:01:14
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-You're grabbed! by Drake_451 2018-07-12 22:07:00
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Run away! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Dive to investigate  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You see a fattened Sylveon leaving your dem by Drake_451 2017-08-06 00:17:09
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Follow it by Drake_451 2017-08-06 06:19:45
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Male by Drake_451 2018-08-19 23:26:53
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Stops to sleep  by Drake_451 2018-10-25 01:53:12
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-This could backfire  by Drake_451 2018-12-09 16:34:19
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Nothing happens  by Drake_451 2018-12-09 16:36:39
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Surrender to him by Drake_451 2018-12-16 08:54:08
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-He swallows you in his sleep  by Drake_451 2018-12-16 08:59:55
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- He sleeps and digested you away (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- He wakes up with a bigger belly  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- He wakes up (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Kill him so he can't come after you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- eat him (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Give up and escape  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- He wakes up (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Run and save yourself  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Suddenly turns and spots you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Female  by Drake_451 2017-08-06 16:25:47
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-You see her napping on a rock  by Drake_451 2018-12-09 16:40:01
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-You're too late by Drake_451 2018-12-09 16:41:14
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Kill her as revenge  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Try to eat her (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Crawl into her maw and join then (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- They're still alive inside  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-She sneaks up and catches you by Drake_451 2017-08-06 16:32:24
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        +-Unbirthing you by Drake_451 2017-10-03 19:07:42
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  +-Toys with you... by Drake_451 2017-10-03 19:18:25
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  +-She is awake and sucks you in by Drake_451 2017-10-03 19:24:19
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  +- You remain a Purrloin (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  +- You become an Eevee (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  +- She is passed out and you escape (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  +- Takes you in all the way (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        +-Sending you to her belly  by Drake_451 2017-08-06 16:38:28
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |           +-Digests her prey by Drake_451 2017-10-25 23:18:49
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |           |  +- Start over *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |           +- Lets you pass through (full tour) (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |           +- Keeps you inside a while (endo) (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Ignore her and explain to your parents later (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You see a tall figure entering your den.. by Drake_451 2017-04-16 15:38:00
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-A stuffed Glaceon by Drake_451 2018-07-01 00:13:23
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You ran away  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Caught your head in his mouth  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-A Braixen who had ate all your siblings already  by Drake_451 2017-05-08 00:33:51
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Hide in a pile of leaves! by Drake_451 2017-05-08 00:46:25
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Finds you in the leaves  by Drake_451 2017-05-08 00:51:48
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Make you fox food by Drake_451 2017-05-08 01:07:04
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-The end by Drake_451 2017-10-30 15:38:22
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Start over  *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You're digested. (Continue as the Braixen) by Drake_451 2017-05-08 01:18:08
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Are attacked by an angry Liepard by adrian12 2018-08-03 14:50:59
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- you tell her what you did (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- she eats you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-See a Meowth drinking from a puddle  by Drake_451 2017-05-08 09:34:03
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-Toy with the Meowth by Drake_451 2017-05-14 19:13:04
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Just eat it right away  by Drake_451 2017-05-14 19:18:21
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- An Archeops lands behind you! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- You're hit by a water gun from behind! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Want to play a little game... (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Satisfy some other cravings first  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You come out her other end (full tour) (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Use you as a sex toy first  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Goes elsewhere  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Climb a tree! by Drake_451 2017-05-08 00:43:17
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-Jump towards the Braixen by Drake_451 2017-05-12 21:41:40
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Hit the target! by Drake_451 2017-05-12 21:48:27
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-Just off her by Drake_451 2017-05-12 21:59:54
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Let the Pikachu digest in your sleep  by Drake_451 2017-05-12 22:08:40
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Go to the lake to fish  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Look around to see if the Pikachu had friends nearby  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Let the pikachu out (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Just leave her (not a good idea..) (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Tie her up with a vine (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Miss her entirely! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Stay put (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-A Greninja with all your siblings caught in its tongue  by Drake_451 2017-04-16 16:32:36
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-He got you! by Drake_451 2017-12-30 17:24:26
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Start over *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You get back in time! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Your mother, a Liepard, and she doesn't look pleased. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Your hit by a thunder wave from behind  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You spit her out (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- And you're forced to spit her out (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Just tease her (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-A hungry Lucario on the hunt by Drake_451 2017-04-16 09:12:01
   |  |  |  |  +-Jump into a pond and hope the Lucario doesn't like water! by Drake_451 2018-06-04 00:57:17
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Something grabs your legs  by Drake_451 2018-06-04 01:02:36
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Buizel (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Milotic (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- She dives in after you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- The Lucario disappeared  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +-Go back home! by Drake_451 2017-04-16 09:15:46
   |  |  |  |     +-She is still out.. by Drake_451 2017-06-17 10:24:08
   |  |  |  |     |  +-Eats eats you and your siblings  by Drake_451 2017-04-16 09:33:07
   |  |  |  |     |  |  +-Your mother returns and catches her by adrian12 2018-08-05 17:33:00
   |  |  |  |     |  |  +-Continue as the Lucario by Drake_451 2017-05-30 01:05:40
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Go explore and let them digest later by Drake_451 2017-05-30 01:10:31
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Enter a cave by Drake_451 2017-05-30 18:29:16
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Find another exit by Drake_451 2017-06-17 10:35:32
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Find some pretty crystals  by Drake_451 2017-06-18 02:23:55
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The crystals start to glow (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Time to move on (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Are picked up by a hungry Noivern by Drake_451 2017-06-17 10:38:51
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     +-You arrive at its nest by Drake_451 2017-06-17 10:48:11
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Starts to feel ill (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Fights back (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     +- The Noivern is attacked by a Charizard. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Bump into another pokemon.. by Drake_451 2017-05-30 18:32:36
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Monferno by Drake_451 2017-05-30 23:02:05
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-He speaks to you by Drake_451 2017-05-30 23:08:28
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Accept  by Drake_451 2017-05-30 23:13:17
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Offer to help him find some prey by Drake_451 2017-05-30 23:20:29
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Let him enjoy the Sylveon  by Drake_451 2017-05-30 23:31:01
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-He asks you to stay  by Drake_451 2017-06-01 17:21:04
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- He is feeling lustful towards you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- He enjoys your company  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-He hits you from behind with a flamethrower  by Drake_451 2017-05-30 23:35:20
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-He was planning to rape you by Drake_451 2018-08-01 23:19:40
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You're very pregnant  by Drake_451 2018-08-01 23:18:01
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-End of the line by Drake_451 2018-08-01 23:29:07
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Digest in peace by Drake_451 2019-02-09 10:20:35
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You're hungry again  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Your eggs are ready  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Digest in peace (but switch back to Purrloin) by Drake_451 2018-10-07 22:22:02
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Start over *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Are found by a horny Zoroark (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Go find something to eat by Drake_451 2018-08-01 23:15:45
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- A Riolu comes running towards you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You find a Pikachu  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You suddenly spot a hungry Espeon walking towards you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Just wait until it is ready  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You're back to normal  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You're no different  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- His hungry mate was about to eat you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- He says goodbye   (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Knock him out and eat the Sylveon yourself  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Offer yourself to be his prey (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Agree that it is nice (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Decline (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- He attacks you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Simipour (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Hit a dead end (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Are attacked by another pokemon (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Go rest somewhere and digest them (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  +-Your mother doesn't make it back until late by Drake_451 2017-11-02 21:57:30
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Start over *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  +- You come out her other end (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  +- Eats your siblings and leaves you to explain to your parents what happened  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  +- Eats eats your siblings and keeps you as a pet (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     +- She is back...and waiting for you (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- A beautiful tree you feel the urge to climb (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- A Rattata that looks delicious  (Blank)
   |  |  +- Stay inside like a good girl  (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Meowstic by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-09-21 21:51:21
   |  +- Female (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Victini by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-09-20 16:11:20
   |  +-Female by VictiniLover 2014-01-10 23:26:54
   |  |  +-The nearby swamp by VictiniLover 2014-09-28 19:18:42
   |  |  |  +-To stay in the swamp by VictiniLover 2014-09-28 19:21:33
   |  |  |  |  +- A Bulbasaur (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- A Charmander (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- An Amhparos (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- To go into the ghost town (Blank)
   |  |  +-A small town by VictiniLover 2014-05-26 11:03:25
   |  |  |  +-Just continues with his day. by VictiniLover 2015-01-23 18:26:36
   |  |  |  |  +-Go to the Mawile's shop by MawileLover 2014-06-10 07:56:14
   |  |  |  |  |  +-All by MawileLover 2014-06-10 07:58:18
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Yes (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- No (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Unbirth (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Anal (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Oral (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +-Go to the Munchlax's shop by VictiniLover 2015-01-23 18:28:39
   |  |  |  |     +-you're trapped in its tailhole. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-05-26 20:50:03
   |  |  |  |     |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |     +- You have become the Munchlax's butt slave (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     +- You realize that you're okay. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Takes you back to his home. (Blank)
   |  |  +-A cave by VictiniLover 2014-01-12 01:21:28
   |  |  |  +-Right by VictiniLover 2014-06-09 19:43:27
   |  |  |  |  +-The mother comes back by VictiniLover 2014-06-10 18:22:48
   |  |  |  |  |  +-That you were actually trying to keep warm by VictiniLover 2014-06-10 18:17:04
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Appalled by what she said (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Delighted by what she said (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- That you were planning on cooking the egg (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- The egg hatches (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-Left by VictiniLover 2014-01-12 19:18:29
   |  |  |     +-Looked back at it, and affectionately licked it's nose by VictiniLover 2014-01-13 19:04:50
   |  |  |     |  +-relax and murr happily. So many cute and fluffy Vulpixs. by VictiniLover 2014-01-13 19:04:06
   |  |  |     |  |  +-Inside a belly by topsyturvy 2015-03-23 13:02:41
   |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Vulpix (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Ninetails (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  +-you get hungry by topsyturvy 2015-03-23 12:57:46
   |  |  |     |  |  |  +-A Ninetails by topsyturvy 2015-09-25 22:40:36
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Eat the Ninetails  by topsyturvy 2015-09-25 22:49:39
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Digestion! by topsyturvy 2015-10-05 20:58:37
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- It didn't. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- It did. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-The Ninrtails wakes up! by topsyturvy 2015-10-05 20:43:10
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Ignore him (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Explain to him the situation he's in. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- The vulpixes wake up (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- The Ninetsils wakes up before you can decide (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Give up (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  +- A Vulpix (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  +-One of the vulpixes nuzzling you affectionately by topsyturvy 2014-12-24 11:22:41
   |  |  |     |  |  |  +-It begins to affectionately lick your face by topsyturvy 2014-12-24 17:10:38
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-The Vulpix opens its mouth by topsyturvy 2014-12-24 17:14:05
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-It lets you go by topsyturvy 2016-05-29 13:33:41
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Oddly disappointed  by topsyturvy 2016-05-29 13:35:58
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Crawl inside by topsyturvy 2016-05-29 13:40:17
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Crawl in deeper by topsyturvy 2016-05-29 13:46:01
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-After a bit... by topsyturvy 2016-05-29 13:49:10
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Sit there by topsyturvy 2016-05-29 19:03:54
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You try to get him to continue  by topsyturvy 2016-05-29 13:55:01
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You reach the stomach  (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You relax and enjoy your trip. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- He does nothing (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- He tried to cough you up (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Crawl farther in (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The vulpix wakes up (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Stay there, and enjoy your self  (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Don't crawl inside (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Relieved  (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Another Vulpix licks your feet by topsyturvy 2015-02-03 14:37:59
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-See what happens by topsyturvy 2015-03-23 12:37:11
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- the area around the top half of your body is getting tighter (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The area around the bottom half of your body getting tighter (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Try to get out of their grasps (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Relax and let it happen. by topsyturvy 2015-01-06 21:00:49
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-wiggle a bit. by topsyturvy 2015-09-25 23:19:24
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- It begins digesting you. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- It coughs you back up. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Go to sleep. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Try to pull away. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Another Vulpix begins to cuddle you (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  +-It tries to stick it's muzzle into your mouth! by topsyturvy 2014-12-24 11:25:22
   |  |  |     |  |  |     +-Ignore it. It was probably an accident, and woild move it's snout soon. by topsyturvy 2014-12-24 11:38:17
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  +-The Vulpix pulls its nose out of your mouth, and goes back to cuddling you. by topsyturvy 2015-01-06 20:44:05
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  +-Go back to sleep by topsyturvy 2016-05-29 14:06:46
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  +-You wake up to find your hindquarters in a pokemons mouth by topsyturvy 2016-05-29 14:09:17
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Try to climb out by topsyturvy 2016-05-29 14:14:14
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Try again by topsyturvy 2016-05-29 14:15:21
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Whoops by topsyturvy 2016-05-29 14:19:15
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Try to pull yourself out of the first vulpix by topsyturvy 2016-05-29 14:25:58
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- No (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Yes (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Try to slide out of the other vulpix's mouth by topsyturvy 2016-05-29 14:23:39
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Before you can think... *Looped Link!* (switch to licking around in your pussy.)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Yes (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- No (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Give up, and enjoy this (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- No (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Yes (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Give up, and accept your fate (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Let it (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  +- You wake up in a belly (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  +- You wake up normally  (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  +- Cuddle back. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  +-The Vulpix continues to nuzzle you, pushing more of it's head into your mouth by topsyturvy 2014-12-24 17:05:04
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |     +-Try to spit the Vulpix out/back away by topsyturvy 2015-01-06 20:40:52
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |     |  +- No *Looped Link!* (Fail, and the Vulpix continues forward)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |     |  +- Yes. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |     +-Just do nothing and enjoy it by topsyturvy 2015-01-06 20:36:57
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |     |  +-A paw covers your mouth by topsyturvy 2015-09-25 22:58:00
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |     |  |  +-Lean closer by topsyturvy 2016-05-29 14:02:58
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |     |  |  |  +- She poked at her stomach  (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |     |  |  |  +- You feel tempted to sleep... (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |     |  |  +-Open your mouth by topsyturvy 2015-09-25 23:11:35
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |     |  |     +- ....I um... (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |     |  |     +- What did you do to the other vulpix? (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |     |  +-Yes. by topsyturvy 2015-03-23 12:19:36
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |     |  |  +-Go to sleep. by Scottyboy 2016-07-12 10:19:11
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |     |  |  |  +- Been sleep eating (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |     |  |  |  +- Been eaten (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |     |  |  +- Get out of the cave. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |     |  +- No. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |     +-Help the Vulpix 'get to its destination faster' by topsyturvy 2015-01-06 20:29:45
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |        +-A paw covers your mouth by topsyturvy 2015-09-25 22:58:00
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |        |  +-Lean closer by topsyturvy 2016-05-29 14:02:58
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |        |  |  +- She poked at her stomach  (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |        |  |  +- You feel tempted to sleep... (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |        |  +-Open your mouth by topsyturvy 2015-09-25 23:11:35
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |        |     +- ....I um... (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |        |     +- What did you do to the other vulpix? (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |        +-digest him by topsyturvy 2015-03-23 12:22:39
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |        |  +- Get out of the cave. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |        |  +- Go to sleep. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |        +- Go back to sleep *Looped Link!* (Go back to sleep)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |        +- Leave the area. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     +-Try to get more of it in your mouth to swallow it by topsyturvy 2014-12-24 11:36:01
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  +-The Vulpix obviously wants you to swallow it. why not help? by topsyturvy 2015-01-06 21:02:19
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  +-Go to sleep. by Sharktooth 2017-07-21 19:43:05
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  +-Digest it. by topsyturvy 2015-02-03 14:31:03
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |     +-Try to eat another Vulpix by topsyturvy 2015-03-23 15:20:27
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |     |  +-yes by topsyturvy 2015-03-23 15:23:55
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |     |  |  +-Try another? by topsyturvy 2015-03-23 15:40:01
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  +-Eat the Ninetails by clampaste 2016-05-25 17:24:37
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Begin to swallow. *Looped Link!* (Eat the Ninetails )
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Savor her flavor some more. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  +-eat another Vulpix by topsyturvy 2015-03-23 15:41:57
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  +- no (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Yes. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  +- Before you can decide (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |     |  |  +- It wakes up! (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |     |  +- no (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |     +- Go to sleep. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  +-Hey, it's a free meal! by topsyturvy 2015-01-06 20:47:07
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  +-A paw covers your mouth by topsyturvy 2015-09-25 22:58:00
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Lean closer by topsyturvy 2016-05-29 14:02:58
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- She poked at her stomach  (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- You feel tempted to sleep... (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Open your mouth by topsyturvy 2015-09-25 23:11:35
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |     +- ....I um... (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |     +- What did you do to the other vulpix? (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  +-Try to eat another Vulpix by topsyturvy 2015-03-23 15:20:27
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  +-yes by topsyturvy 2015-03-23 15:23:55
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Try another? by topsyturvy 2015-03-23 15:40:01
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Eat the Ninetails by clampaste 2016-05-25 17:24:37
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Begin to swallow. *Looped Link!* (Eat the Ninetails )
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Savor her flavor some more. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-eat another Vulpix by topsyturvy 2015-03-23 15:41:57
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- no (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Yes. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Before you can decide (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- It wakes up! (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  +- no (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  +- Go back to sleep *Looped Link!* (Go back to sleep)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  +- The Vulpix wakes up! *Looped Link!* (It wakes up!)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  +-The Vulpix wakes up! by topsyturvy 2014-12-24 11:55:08
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  +-Quickly pick up the pace on swallowing it before it realizes whats going on, or can get out. by topsyturvy 2014-12-25 18:48:21
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  +-digest the Vulpix. by topsyturvy 2015-02-03 14:34:15
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Leave the cave. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Go to sleep. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  +- let the Vulpix out. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  +- keep the Vulpix in your belly for now. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  +-Continue at the same pace by topsyturvy 2014-12-24 16:42:22
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Don't answer, it's not like you can anyway by topsyturvy 2014-12-25 19:06:22
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- keep the Vulpix in your belly. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- cough the Vulpix back up. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Continue to swallow it, with now intention of letting him go (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Let the Vulpix out. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  +- Jusr spit it out, it's not worth it if you get caught. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  +- Do nothing. Maye it was just a false alarm, and it will fall back asleep. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  +- You don't really know yourself. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     +-try to pull away/remove it from your mouth by topsyturvy 2014-12-24 11:32:39
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  +-Fail, and the Vulpix continues forward by topsyturvy 2014-12-24 12:09:26
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  +-Continue to try and remove the Vulpix by topsyturvy 2014-12-24 12:49:00
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Continue to try by topsyturvy 2015-01-06 20:25:16
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-A paw covers your mouth by topsyturvy 2015-09-25 22:58:00
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Lean closer by topsyturvy 2016-05-29 14:02:58
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- She poked at her stomach  (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You feel tempted to sleep... (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Open your mouth by topsyturvy 2015-09-25 23:11:35
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- ....I um... (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- What did you do to the other vulpix? (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- continue trying to get it out. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- digest it. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Just give up (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  +- Decide to help swallow the Vulpix down. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     |  +- You manage to remove the Vulpix (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |     +-Wait and see what it does by topsyturvy 2014-12-24 11:31:03
   |  |  |     |  |  |        +-Nothing, let it crawl into your mouth by topsyturvy 2014-12-24 12:17:39
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  +-A paw covers your mouth by topsyturvy 2015-09-25 22:58:00
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  +-Lean closer by topsyturvy 2016-05-29 14:02:58
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  +- She poked at her stomach  (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  +- You feel tempted to sleep... (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  +-Open your mouth by topsyturvy 2015-09-25 23:11:35
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |     +- ....I um... (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |     +- What did you do to the other vulpix? (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  +-The Vulpix continues to nuzzle you.  by topsyturvy 2014-12-24 12:34:20
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  +-No. but it is trying to crawl back out your throat! by topsyturvy 2015-01-07 17:22:29
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  +-Try to keep it from escaping. by topsyturvy 2015-03-23 12:29:43
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +- No. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +- Yes. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  +- Let it get out. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  +- Yes it is. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  +- No, but you think it's being digested. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  +- No. it's just cuddling you. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  +-It wakes up! by topsyturvy 2014-12-24 12:25:55
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  +-Quickly start to digest him by topsyturvy 2015-03-23 12:15:40
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  +-Finish digesting him. by Scottyboy 2015-05-19 06:47:24
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +-What's on the menu by Scottyboy 2015-05-19 06:50:59
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +-"I would like a selection of Vulpix, thank you sir." by Scottyboy 2015-05-19 06:55:52
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- "Five, thank you sir." (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- "Four, thank you sir." (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- "Three, thank you sir." (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- "Two, thank you sir." (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +-"I would like a Vulpix, thank you sir." by Scottyboy 2015-05-19 06:54:45
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- "I'll have it raw, thank you sir (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- "I'll have it roasted, thank you sir (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +-"I would like a Ninetail, thank you sir." by Scottyboy 2015-05-19 06:52:55
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- "I'll have it roosted, thank you sir." (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- "I'll have it raw, thank you sir (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +- This has to be a dream of some kind (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +- Leave. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  +- Let him out. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  +-speak. And tell the truth. by topsyturvy 2014-12-25 19:04:40
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  +-panics. by topsyturvy 2015-01-01 12:16:46
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +-Decide to let him out by topsyturvy 2015-01-01 12:18:48
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +-"Yes." by topsyturvy 2015-01-01 12:22:00
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +-manage to spit him out by topsyturvy 2015-01-01 12:24:07
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-tackled you by topsyturvy 2015-01-01 12:25:49
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Happy? by topsyturvy 2015-01-01 13:09:11
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-No by topsyturvy 2015-01-01 13:10:53
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Try to escape by topsyturvy 2015-02-03 14:21:56
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Yes. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- No. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- let him eat you (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- are to scared to react (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Yes (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Angry (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- thanked you (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Went back on his promise (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- fail to spit him out (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- change your mind (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +- "No, I lied." (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +- "Yes but-" (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +- Respond but- (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +- Don't respond (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  +- relaxes. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  +- Say/Do nothing (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  +- Speak. But lie about where he is. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  +-It does nothing, and settles by topsyturvy 2014-12-24 12:22:32
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  +-Go back to sleep by topsyturvy 2014-12-24 17:36:27
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  +-You wake up to find your hindquarters in a pokemons mouth by topsyturvy 2016-05-29 14:09:17
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +-Try to climb out by topsyturvy 2016-05-29 14:14:14
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +-Try again by topsyturvy 2016-05-29 14:15:21
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Whoops by topsyturvy 2016-05-29 14:19:15
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Try to pull yourself out of the first vulpix by topsyturvy 2016-05-29 14:25:58
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- No (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Yes (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Try to slide out of the other vulpix's mouth by topsyturvy 2016-05-29 14:23:39
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Before you can think... *Looped Link!* (switch to licking around in your pussy.)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Yes (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- No (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Give up, and enjoy this (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- No (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Yes (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +- Give up, and accept your fate (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +- Let it (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  +-One of them decides you look tasty. by topsyturvy 2015-01-01 12:08:38
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +-Remain aeep by topsyturvy 2015-01-01 12:13:42
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +-Remain asleep by topsyturvy 2015-05-09 19:55:04
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +-Wake up by topsyturvy 2015-02-03 14:27:11
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |     +-He wakes up. by topsyturvy 2015-03-20 15:26:45
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Keep him in your belly. by topsyturvy 2015-03-23 12:26:52
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-Leave the cave. by topsyturvy 2015-05-07 20:11:58
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Craw out the intestines (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Try to wake the pokemon your in up (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Go to sleep. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Let him out. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |     +- He stays asleep. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +- Wake up (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  +- They decide to rescue the Vulpix in your belly. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  +- One of them decides to AV you. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  +- One of the other Vulpixes wake up! (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  +- The Ninetails wakes up! (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  +- It starts squirming, probably trying to get comfortable (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        +-Try to swallow it by topsyturvy 2014-12-24 11:53:23
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  +-The Vulpix wakes up! by topsyturvy 2014-12-24 11:55:08
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  +-Quickly pick up the pace on swallowing it before it realizes whats going on, or can get out. by topsyturvy 2014-12-25 18:48:21
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  +-digest the Vulpix. by topsyturvy 2015-02-03 14:34:15
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +- Leave the cave. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +- Go to sleep. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  +- let the Vulpix out. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  +- keep the Vulpix in your belly for now. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  +-Continue at the same pace by topsyturvy 2014-12-24 16:42:22
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  +-Don't answer, it's not like you can anyway by topsyturvy 2014-12-25 19:06:22
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +- keep the Vulpix in your belly. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +- cough the Vulpix back up. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  +- Continue to swallow it, with now intention of letting him go (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  +- Let the Vulpix out. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  +- Jusr spit it out, it's not worth it if you get caught. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  +- Do nothing. Maye it was just a false alarm, and it will fall back asleep. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        |  +- The Vulpix is now in your belly (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |        +- Try to spit it out (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  +-there's a pokemon IN your belly by Scottyboy 2014-11-04 10:00:34
   |  |  |     |  |  |  +-it's the ninetails by Scottyboy 2015-01-22 02:56:07
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-You've begun digesting it by Scottyboy 2015-01-22 03:19:00
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Powerful by topsyturvy 2015-02-03 20:13:58
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Go to sleep. by KingLoner 2016-05-30 00:13:40
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Your hindquarters in a Pokemon's mouth *Looped Link!* (You wake up to find your hindquarters in a pokemons mouth)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The Vulpix have woken up and are watching you (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You ended up in someone's belly. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The ninetale has completely digested, and the Vulpix are still sleeping. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Leave the cave. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Eat the rest of the Vulpixes. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Scared (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Sick (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Aroused (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Calm (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- A vulpix wakes up (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  +- it's a vulpix (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  +-the Vulpixs still there. by VictiniLover 2014-01-13 19:13:56
   |  |  |     |  |  |  +-A few hours later... by topsyturvy 2016-10-08 13:53:30
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-The Ninetails starts to lick you by topsyturvy 2016-10-08 13:55:24
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-The Ninetails begins to lick you somewhere else... by topsyturvy 2016-10-08 14:16:22
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Sit back and enjoy this by topsyturvy 2016-10-08 14:00:20
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-The Ninetails begins to lick somewhere else again... by topsyturvy 2016-10-08 14:04:53
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-The Ninetails sticks it's head in your pussy by topsyturvy 2016-10-10 00:37:47
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Try to help the Ninetails inside by topsyturvy 2016-10-10 00:38:47
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-A vulpix wakes up by topsyturvy 2016-10-10 00:41:54
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-It tries to pull the Ninetails out by topsyturvy 2016-10-10 00:44:02
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-No by topsyturvy 2016-10-10 01:08:26
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The Ninetails wakes up (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Stay where you are (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You decide to leave the cave, and find somewhere safe where you can enjoy yourself (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Yes (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Tries to negotiate with you (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Tries to get help (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The Ninetails wakes up (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- No (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Yes (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- See what happens (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- This is going to far. Try to stop the Ninetails. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The Ninetails tries to eat you (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The Ninetails tries to eat you (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The Ninetails tries to crawl inside your tailhole (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Really try to escape this time (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Escape (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Stay, this actually feels nice (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Try to escape (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  +- The next morning... (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  +-yourself in a tailhole. by VictiniLover 2014-01-13 19:10:25
   |  |  |     |  |  |  +-keep you in her tailhole for now. by VictiniLover 2014-01-14 16:22:01
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-wakes up. by Firewizard10 2015-01-22 17:13:23
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-decides to keep you in her tailhole forever, by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-01-23 17:05:31
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- lets you out. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- begins snoring cutely. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  +- let you out. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  +-one of the Vulpixs licking your clean tailhole in her sleep. by VictiniLover 2014-01-13 16:32:51
   |  |  |     |  |     +-Get your rear into her maw. by VictiniLover 2014-01-13 19:06:07
   |  |  |     |  |     |  +-switch to licking around in your pussy. by VictiniLover 2014-01-14 16:36:29
   |  |  |     |  |     |  |  +-Starts pushing into your pussy by AbsolutelyNot 2014-04-15 12:57:11
   |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  +-Its whole head slips in by Scottyboy 2015-05-19 05:08:24
   |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Help her in by Scottyboy 2015-05-19 06:15:02
   |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- A vulpix kisses you (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- She wakes up (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Her nose slips through your cervix (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Let her climb in (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Try to stop the Vulpix (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  +- It wakes up (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |     |  |  +- continues licking. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |     |  +-start gulping you down. by VictiniLover 2014-01-14 16:29:08
   |  |  |     |  |     |     +-Try your hardest and climb out by topsyturvy 2014-09-12 18:00:40
   |  |  |     |  |     |     |  +- The Vulpix swallows you down. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |     |     |  +- The Vulpix wakes up. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |     |     +-Let the Vulpix finish by topsyturvy 2014-06-12 14:29:46
   |  |  |     |  |     |        +- the Vulpix holds you safely in her belly. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |     |        +- The Vulpix begins digesting you. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |     +-slip her tongue into your tailhole and lick around inside. by VictiniLover 2014-01-13 19:03:43
   |  |  |     |  |        +-keeps licking aropund inside your tailhole. by VictiniLover 2014-01-14 17:29:43
   |  |  |     |  |        |  +-Crawl into your tail hole by topsyturvy 2014-06-12 14:36:23
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |  +- You let her get fully inside. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |  +- You try getting her out. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |        |  +-gulp you down. by topsyturvy 2014-11-10 18:06:35
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |  +-The stomach acids start to drizzle in... by topsyturvy 2014-11-10 18:07:09
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |  +- You realize that you're safe inside the squishy belly... More or less (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |        |  +- continue licking around inside your tailhole. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |        +-tries slipping her head into your tailhole. by VictiniLover 2014-01-14 16:42:48
   |  |  |     |  |        |  +-See where this goes by topsyturvy 2014-09-12 01:20:13
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |  +-It actually feels kind of nice. by Scottyboy 2015-01-22 05:04:45
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |  |  +-Your stomach by Scottyboy 2016-07-12 10:41:58
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |  |  |  +-You fall asleep for the last time by Scottyboy 2016-07-12 11:15:20
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +-Continue as Vulpix's fat by Scottyboy 2016-07-12 11:19:55
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- This was a bad choice *Looped Link!* (You fall asleep for the last time)
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Wiggle (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Shake (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +- Continue as Vulpix (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |  |  |  +- You fall asleep (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |  |  |  +- The vulpix digests you (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |  |  +- My womb (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |  +- It hurts a bit. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |        |  +-To help it get in with a little push by VictiniLover 2014-01-14 17:27:30
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |  +-wakes up. by thatjustaintright 2014-04-22 11:46:06
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |  |  +-The truth by thatjustaintright 2014-04-20 22:29:09
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |  |  |  +-Says "Dammit, not again...." by thatjustaintright 2014-04-20 22:26:16
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +-Nope, you are staying in there by Scottyboy 2015-05-19 05:20:10
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +-"No, I was lying, Goodbye." Begin digesting her by Scottyboy 2016-07-12 10:58:33
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Noone has noticed (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The vulpixes staring at you (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- A search for the vulpix (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- "Of course" you lie (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- "Of course" you say (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +-Let her out by thatjustaintright 2014-04-20 22:54:01
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |     +- She asks if you want to have more fun (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |     +- She leaves you alone (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |     +- Another Pokémon approaches you two (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |  |  |  +- Screams (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |  |  |  +- Doesn't reply (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |  |  +- Remain silent (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |  |  +- Come up with a lie (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |  +-begins wiggling. by AbsolutelyNot 2014-04-15 01:51:50
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |     +-The other Vulpixes begin to wake up by topsyturvy 2014-06-10 08:01:01
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  +-You bring the Vulpix into your belly, hoping the other Vulpixes don't notice by topsyturvy 2014-06-10 17:05:44
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |  +-Someone notices. by topsyturvy 2014-09-12 01:22:00
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |  |  +-It pushes on your belly by topsyturvy 2015-03-23 15:12:31
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |  |  +- It eats you (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |  +-No one notices. by topsyturvy 2014-09-12 01:12:00
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     +-the Vulpix wiggles, and moves towards your throat by topsyturvy 2014-09-12 18:06:22
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |  +-Let it out. by topsyturvy 2014-12-24 17:23:56
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |  |  +- You give the Vulpix a gentle and soothing smile. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |  |  +- You soon lay back down and go to sleep. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |  +-Try swallowing it back down by Scottyboy 2014-11-04 10:23:39
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |     +-She stops climbing by Scottyboy 2015-05-19 05:33:56
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |     |  +-Before you can chose by Scottyboy 2015-05-19 05:42:45
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |     |  |  +- Struggle away from them (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |     |  |  +- Force them into your pussy (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |     |  |  +- Offer to please them (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |     |  |  +- Lie back and enjoy (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |     |  +- Stay here (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |     |  +- Sneak out (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |     +- You tire out (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     +-You accidentally start to digest it by topsyturvy 2014-09-12 01:17:36
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |  +-Not what you were expecting by Scottyboy 2014-11-10 17:41:12
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |  |  +-Pretend to sleep by VictiniLover 2015-01-22 21:17:25
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |  |  |  +-Don't look by VictiniLover 2015-01-22 21:23:24
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Nothing has happened to it by VictiniLover 2015-01-23 18:23:01
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Whispers in your ear by Scottyboy 2015-05-19 05:57:07
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Try it by Sharktooth98 2016-10-15 12:56:47
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- eat me (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- unbirth me (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- anal vore me (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Get it out of you (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Wait till you digest it (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Try to spit it out (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- The way it came in (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  +- It's starting to decrease in size (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |  |  |  +- Look (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |  |  +-Sneak out by Scottyboy 2014-11-10 17:41:32
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |  |  |  +-You're just food by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-11-10 17:43:20
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |  |  |  +- You beg her to let you go. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |  |  +- Go back to sleep (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |  +- no one realizes she's missing. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |  +- Someone realizes she's missing. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     +- you try to let it oit (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     +- you purposely digest it (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     +- The Vulpix begins to wake up (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  +- You try to get the Vulpix out (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |     +- You fall asleep (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |        |  |     +- Another sleeping Vulpix begins to lick your pussy. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |        |  +- to relax and enjoy this. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |        +- See where this goes (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |        +- slips her tongue back out of your tailhole. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  +- look around contentedly. (Blank)
   |  |  |     +- Attempted to run off (Blank)
   |  |  |     +- Found yourself too scared to move (Blank)
   |  |  +-The forest by VictiniLover 2014-01-11 21:09:20
   |  |  |  +-An angry Cubone by VictiniLover 2014-01-12 16:58:50
   |  |  |  |  +-Missed and hit one of the trees by VictiniLover 2014-01-12 17:00:20
   |  |  |  |  |  +-a Skuntank by VictiniLover 2014-01-13 21:23:25
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Asked you if her smell bothered you by VictiniLover 2014-01-13 21:26:39
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-How'd you feel in her tailhole by VictiniLover 2014-01-14 14:03:56
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-"Sure!" you reply happily. by VictiniLover 2014-01-25 21:11:02
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- giggles a bit naughtily. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- murrs out happily. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- "Maybe later." you reply cheerfully. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- about you. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- smiles warmly. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +-A Celebi by VictiniLover 2014-01-12 17:03:21
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-comforts you. by VictiniLover 2014-01-12 20:59:48
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- disagree. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- agree. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- decides to av you. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- a Meowth. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- a Charizard. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Hit the Cubone (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-A young Keldeo by VictiniLover 2014-01-12 16:54:23
   |  |  |  |  +-to show yourself. by VictiniLover 2014-01-12 16:54:58
   |  |  |  |  |  +-smiles warmly at you. by VictiniLover 2014-01-12 21:23:31
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- that you're not a threat. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- to give you a friendly hug. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- looks a bit spooked at first. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +-To sneak up on the Keldeo by VictiniLover 2014-01-12 01:45:35
   |  |  |  |     +-You let him relive his memory, and finish by VictiniLover 2014-01-12 11:36:58
   |  |  |  |     |  +-Allowed you to nuzzle up against him by VictiniLover 2014-01-12 11:36:35
   |  |  |  |     |  |  +-that he was still there. by VictiniLover 2014-01-12 20:51:14
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- had nothing happen to you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  +- that he was gone. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  +-Started to lick your ears by VictiniLover 2014-01-12 01:57:40
   |  |  |  |     |     +-decide to get some sleep yourself. by VictiniLover 2014-01-12 11:40:29
   |  |  |  |     |     |  +-To enter by VictiniLover 2014-01-12 11:43:11
   |  |  |  |     |     |  |  +-how you tasted. by VictiniLover 2014-01-12 19:46:56
   |  |  |  |     |     |  |  |  +- Decided to let you go (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |     |  |  |  +- Decided to eat you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |     |  |  +- Where you came from (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |     |  +- To turn back (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |     +- Decided to slip away (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     +-Realize that your crazy for letting it try to eat you, so you light your ears on fire by VictiniLover 2014-01-16 21:53:37
   |  |  |  |        +-To catch up and apologize by VictiniLover 2014-01-12 01:48:45
   |  |  |  |        |  +-decides to av you. by VictiniLover 2014-01-13 05:24:15
   |  |  |  |        |  |  +-Nice by VictiniLover 2014-01-12 21:51:45
   |  |  |  |        |  |  |  +-keep you inside his tailhole forever. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-01-13 05:27:46
   |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |        |  |  |  +-to ask you to become his cute butt pet. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-01-13 05:26:19
   |  |  |  |        |  |  |     +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |        |  |  |     +- Continue as the Keldeo's butt pet. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |        |  |  +- Nasty (Blank)
   |  |  |  |        |  +-Leaves you in your awful state by VictiniLover 2014-01-12 01:51:10
   |  |  |  |        |     +- An evil Wigglytuff finds you. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |        |     +- A kind Wigglytuff soon finds you. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |        +- to resume exploring. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |        +- To patch up the small wound (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-A friendly Kangaskhan by VictiniLover 2014-01-11 21:18:43
   |  |  |     +-if you enjoy being eaten safely. by VictiniLover 2014-01-12 11:46:42
   |  |  |     |  +-NO! by VictiniLover 2014-01-12 11:50:02
   |  |  |     |  |  +- To effortlessly continue (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  +- To give up (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  +-Uh... I guess by VictiniLover 2014-01-12 16:50:35
   |  |  |     |     +-"Hmmm, okay." by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-01-12 13:34:06
   |  |  |     |     |  +-stay awake. by VictiniLover 2014-01-12 16:52:34
   |  |  |     |     |  |  +- begins walking. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |     |  |  +- Gets attacked (Blank)
   |  |  |     |     |  +-decide to take a nap. by VictiniLover 2014-01-12 16:51:33
   |  |  |     |     |     +- A few hours later... (Blank)
   |  |  |     |     |     +- The next day... (Blank)
   |  |  |     |     +- "Maybe later." (Blank)
   |  |  |     +-About you by VictiniLover 2014-01-11 21:29:13
   |  |  |        +-Were where you slept by VictiniLover 2014-01-12 08:47:43
   |  |  |        |  +- stay awake. (Blank)
   |  |  |        |  +- drift off to sleep too. (Blank)
   |  |  |        +- were in a tailhole. (Blank)
   |  |  |        +- were in a belly. (Blank)
   |  |  +-The beach by VictiniLover 2014-01-11 07:21:58
   |  |     +-you see a Lapras swimming to shore. by BenMan888 2017-07-22 08:21:02
   |  |     |  +-blush and approach her. Nothing could go wrong with a cute Lapras like that by BenMan888 2017-07-22 08:35:12
   |  |     |  |  +-relax. you are enjoying this too. by BenMan888 2017-07-22 08:40:33
   |  |     |  |  |  +-Maw by BenMan888 2017-08-19 08:53:37
   |  |     |  |  |  |  +- She digests you *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  +- She doesn't digest you. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  +- Neither, use Psychic to get yourself out of your situation (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  +- unbirthed (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  +- tailhole (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  +- use your Psychic abilities to get her off of you. You've had enough. (Blank)
   |  |     |  +- walk in the opposite direction. This is obviously a trap. *Looped Link!* (The beach)
   |  |     +-A washed up Milotic by VictiniLover 2014-01-16 21:29:47
   |  |     |  +-To try to push her back into the water by VictiniLover 2014-01-17 03:52:38
   |  |     |  |  +-Continue trying to save her by VictiniLover 2014-01-16 21:36:16
   |  |     |  |  |  +-That you were being digested by VictiniLover 2014-01-17 03:55:07
   |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Choose another Pokemon *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |     |  |  |  +-You weren't being hurt by VictiniLover 2014-01-16 21:45:13
   |  |     |  |  |     +- Choose another Pokemon *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |     |  |  |     +- Continue as the Milotic's pet (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  +- Give up (Blank)
   |  |     |  +- To ask her for an idea (Blank)
   |  |     +-You see a lost Zorua by VictiniLover 2014-01-12 11:27:57
   |  |     |  +-To try to find his mother by VictiniLover 2014-01-12 11:34:21
   |  |     |  |  +- doesn't drop you. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  +- drops you. (Blank)
   |  |     |  +-Leave him there. It's not yours by VictiniLover 2014-01-12 11:31:34
   |  |     |     +- barges into your home. (Blank)
   |  |     |     +- asks you kindly if you've seen her son. (Blank)
   |  |     +-A small Buneary by VictiniLover 2014-01-11 22:54:09
   |  |     |  +-Get approached by another Pokemon by VictiniLover 2014-01-12 01:08:22
   |  |     |  |  +-Tried to get away by VictiniLover 2014-01-12 08:27:42
   |  |     |  |  |  +- Choose another Pokemon *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |     |  |  +-Sat there, deciding to talk to her for a little while by VictiniLover 2014-01-12 08:26:59
   |  |     |  |     +- Choose another Pokemon *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |     |  +-Try to look for help yourself by VictiniLover 2014-01-11 23:00:32
   |  |     |  |  +-You get rescued by VictiniLover 2014-01-12 01:17:20
   |  |     |  |  |  +-A cave by VictiniLover 2014-01-12 01:21:28
   |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Right by VictiniLover 2014-06-09 19:43:27
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-The mother comes back by VictiniLover 2014-06-10 18:22:48
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-That you were actually trying to keep warm by VictiniLover 2014-06-10 18:17:04
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Appalled by what she said (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Delighted by what she said (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- That you were planning on cooking the egg (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- The egg hatches (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Left by VictiniLover 2014-01-12 19:18:29
   |  |     |  |  |  |     +-Looked back at it, and affectionately licked it's nose by VictiniLover 2014-01-13 19:04:50
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  +-relax and murr happily. So many cute and fluffy Vulpixs. by VictiniLover 2014-01-13 19:04:06
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  +-Inside a belly by topsyturvy 2015-03-23 13:02:41
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Vulpix (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Ninetails (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  +-you get hungry by topsyturvy 2015-03-23 12:57:46
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-A Ninetails by topsyturvy 2015-09-25 22:40:36
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Eat the Ninetails  by topsyturvy 2015-09-25 22:49:39
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Digestion! by topsyturvy 2015-10-05 20:58:37
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- It didn't. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- It did. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-The Ninrtails wakes up! by topsyturvy 2015-10-05 20:43:10
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Ignore him (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Explain to him the situation he's in. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- The vulpixes wake up (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- The Ninetsils wakes up before you can decide (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Give up (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- A Vulpix (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  +-One of the vulpixes nuzzling you affectionately by topsyturvy 2014-12-24 11:22:41
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-It begins to affectionately lick your face by topsyturvy 2014-12-24 17:10:38
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-The Vulpix opens its mouth by topsyturvy 2014-12-24 17:14:05
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-It lets you go by topsyturvy 2016-05-29 13:33:41
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Oddly disappointed  by topsyturvy 2016-05-29 13:35:58
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Crawl inside by topsyturvy 2016-05-29 13:40:17
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Crawl in deeper by topsyturvy 2016-05-29 13:46:01
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-After a bit... by topsyturvy 2016-05-29 13:49:10
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Sit there by topsyturvy 2016-05-29 19:03:54
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You try to get him to continue  by topsyturvy 2016-05-29 13:55:01
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You reach the stomach  (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You relax and enjoy your trip. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- He does nothing (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- He tried to cough you up (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Crawl farther in (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The vulpix wakes up (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Stay there, and enjoy your self  (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Don't crawl inside (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Relieved  (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Another Vulpix licks your feet by topsyturvy 2015-02-03 14:37:59
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-See what happens by topsyturvy 2015-03-23 12:37:11
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- the area around the top half of your body is getting tighter (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The area around the bottom half of your body getting tighter (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Try to get out of their grasps (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Relax and let it happen. by topsyturvy 2015-01-06 21:00:49
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-wiggle a bit. by topsyturvy 2015-09-25 23:19:24
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- It begins digesting you. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- It coughs you back up. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Go to sleep. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Try to pull away. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Another Vulpix begins to cuddle you (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-It tries to stick it's muzzle into your mouth! by topsyturvy 2014-12-24 11:25:22
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     +-Ignore it. It was probably an accident, and woild move it's snout soon. by topsyturvy 2014-12-24 11:38:17
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  +-The Vulpix pulls its nose out of your mouth, and goes back to cuddling you. by topsyturvy 2015-01-06 20:44:05
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  +-Go back to sleep by topsyturvy 2016-05-29 14:06:46
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  +-You wake up to find your hindquarters in a pokemons mouth by topsyturvy 2016-05-29 14:09:17
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Try to climb out by topsyturvy 2016-05-29 14:14:14
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Try again by topsyturvy 2016-05-29 14:15:21
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Whoops by topsyturvy 2016-05-29 14:19:15
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Try to pull yourself out of the first vulpix by topsyturvy 2016-05-29 14:25:58
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- No (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Yes (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Try to slide out of the other vulpix's mouth by topsyturvy 2016-05-29 14:23:39
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Before you can think... *Looped Link!* (switch to licking around in your pussy.)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Yes (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- No (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Give up, and enjoy this (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- No (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Yes (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Give up, and accept your fate (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Let it (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  +- You wake up in a belly (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  +- You wake up normally  (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  +- Cuddle back. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  +-The Vulpix continues to nuzzle you, pushing more of it's head into your mouth by topsyturvy 2014-12-24 17:05:04
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |     +-Try to spit the Vulpix out/back away by topsyturvy 2015-01-06 20:40:52
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |     |  +- No *Looped Link!* (Fail, and the Vulpix continues forward)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |     |  +- Yes. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |     +-Just do nothing and enjoy it by topsyturvy 2015-01-06 20:36:57
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |     |  +-A paw covers your mouth by topsyturvy 2015-09-25 22:58:00
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |     |  |  +-Lean closer by topsyturvy 2016-05-29 14:02:58
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |     |  |  |  +- She poked at her stomach  (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |     |  |  |  +- You feel tempted to sleep... (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |     |  |  +-Open your mouth by topsyturvy 2015-09-25 23:11:35
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |     |  |     +- ....I um... (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |     |  |     +- What did you do to the other vulpix? (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |     |  +-Yes. by topsyturvy 2015-03-23 12:19:36
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |     |  |  +-Go to sleep. by Scottyboy 2016-07-12 10:19:11
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |     |  |  |  +- Been sleep eating (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |     |  |  |  +- Been eaten (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |     |  |  +- Get out of the cave. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |     |  +- No. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |     +-Help the Vulpix 'get to its destination faster' by topsyturvy 2015-01-06 20:29:45
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |        +-A paw covers your mouth by topsyturvy 2015-09-25 22:58:00
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |        |  +-Lean closer by topsyturvy 2016-05-29 14:02:58
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |        |  |  +- She poked at her stomach  (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |        |  |  +- You feel tempted to sleep... (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |        |  +-Open your mouth by topsyturvy 2015-09-25 23:11:35
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |        |     +- ....I um... (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |        |     +- What did you do to the other vulpix? (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |        +-digest him by topsyturvy 2015-03-23 12:22:39
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |        |  +- Get out of the cave. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |        |  +- Go to sleep. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |        +- Go back to sleep *Looped Link!* (Go back to sleep)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |        +- Leave the area. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     +-Try to get more of it in your mouth to swallow it by topsyturvy 2014-12-24 11:36:01
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  +-The Vulpix obviously wants you to swallow it. why not help? by topsyturvy 2015-01-06 21:02:19
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  +-Go to sleep. by Sharktooth 2017-07-21 19:43:05
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  +-Digest it. by topsyturvy 2015-02-03 14:31:03
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |     +-Try to eat another Vulpix by topsyturvy 2015-03-23 15:20:27
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |     |  +-yes by topsyturvy 2015-03-23 15:23:55
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |     |  |  +-Try another? by topsyturvy 2015-03-23 15:40:01
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  +-Eat the Ninetails by clampaste 2016-05-25 17:24:37
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Begin to swallow. *Looped Link!* (Eat the Ninetails )
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Savor her flavor some more. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  +-eat another Vulpix by topsyturvy 2015-03-23 15:41:57
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  +- no (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Yes. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  +- Before you can decide (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |     |  |  +- It wakes up! (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |     |  +- no (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |     +- Go to sleep. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  +-Hey, it's a free meal! by topsyturvy 2015-01-06 20:47:07
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  +-A paw covers your mouth by topsyturvy 2015-09-25 22:58:00
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Lean closer by topsyturvy 2016-05-29 14:02:58
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- She poked at her stomach  (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- You feel tempted to sleep... (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Open your mouth by topsyturvy 2015-09-25 23:11:35
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |     +- ....I um... (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |     +- What did you do to the other vulpix? (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  +-Try to eat another Vulpix by topsyturvy 2015-03-23 15:20:27
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  +-yes by topsyturvy 2015-03-23 15:23:55
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Try another? by topsyturvy 2015-03-23 15:40:01
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Eat the Ninetails by clampaste 2016-05-25 17:24:37
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Begin to swallow. *Looped Link!* (Eat the Ninetails )
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Savor her flavor some more. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-eat another Vulpix by topsyturvy 2015-03-23 15:41:57
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- no (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Yes. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Before you can decide (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- It wakes up! (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  +- no (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  +- Go back to sleep *Looped Link!* (Go back to sleep)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  +- The Vulpix wakes up! *Looped Link!* (It wakes up!)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  +-The Vulpix wakes up! by topsyturvy 2014-12-24 11:55:08
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  +-Quickly pick up the pace on swallowing it before it realizes whats going on, or can get out. by topsyturvy 2014-12-25 18:48:21
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  +-digest the Vulpix. by topsyturvy 2015-02-03 14:34:15
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Leave the cave. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Go to sleep. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  +- let the Vulpix out. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  +- keep the Vulpix in your belly for now. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  +-Continue at the same pace by topsyturvy 2014-12-24 16:42:22
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Don't answer, it's not like you can anyway by topsyturvy 2014-12-25 19:06:22
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- keep the Vulpix in your belly. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- cough the Vulpix back up. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Continue to swallow it, with now intention of letting him go (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Let the Vulpix out. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  +- Jusr spit it out, it's not worth it if you get caught. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  +- Do nothing. Maye it was just a false alarm, and it will fall back asleep. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  +- You don't really know yourself. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     +-try to pull away/remove it from your mouth by topsyturvy 2014-12-24 11:32:39
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  +-Fail, and the Vulpix continues forward by topsyturvy 2014-12-24 12:09:26
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  +-Continue to try and remove the Vulpix by topsyturvy 2014-12-24 12:49:00
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Continue to try by topsyturvy 2015-01-06 20:25:16
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-A paw covers your mouth by topsyturvy 2015-09-25 22:58:00
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Lean closer by topsyturvy 2016-05-29 14:02:58
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- She poked at her stomach  (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You feel tempted to sleep... (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Open your mouth by topsyturvy 2015-09-25 23:11:35
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- ....I um... (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- What did you do to the other vulpix? (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- continue trying to get it out. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- digest it. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Just give up (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  +- Decide to help swallow the Vulpix down. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  +- You manage to remove the Vulpix (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     +-Wait and see what it does by topsyturvy 2014-12-24 11:31:03
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        +-Nothing, let it crawl into your mouth by topsyturvy 2014-12-24 12:17:39
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  +-A paw covers your mouth by topsyturvy 2015-09-25 22:58:00
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  +-Lean closer by topsyturvy 2016-05-29 14:02:58
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  +- She poked at her stomach  (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  +- You feel tempted to sleep... (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  +-Open your mouth by topsyturvy 2015-09-25 23:11:35
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |     +- ....I um... (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |     +- What did you do to the other vulpix? (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  +-The Vulpix continues to nuzzle you.  by topsyturvy 2014-12-24 12:34:20
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  +-No. but it is trying to crawl back out your throat! by topsyturvy 2015-01-07 17:22:29
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  +-Try to keep it from escaping. by topsyturvy 2015-03-23 12:29:43
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +- No. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +- Yes. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  +- Let it get out. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  +- Yes it is. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  +- No, but you think it's being digested. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  +- No. it's just cuddling you. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  +-It wakes up! by topsyturvy 2014-12-24 12:25:55
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  +-Quickly start to digest him by topsyturvy 2015-03-23 12:15:40
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  +-Finish digesting him. by Scottyboy 2015-05-19 06:47:24
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +-What's on the menu by Scottyboy 2015-05-19 06:50:59
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +-"I would like a selection of Vulpix, thank you sir." by Scottyboy 2015-05-19 06:55:52
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- "Five, thank you sir." (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- "Four, thank you sir." (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- "Three, thank you sir." (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- "Two, thank you sir." (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +-"I would like a Vulpix, thank you sir." by Scottyboy 2015-05-19 06:54:45
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- "I'll have it raw, thank you sir (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- "I'll have it roasted, thank you sir (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +-"I would like a Ninetail, thank you sir." by Scottyboy 2015-05-19 06:52:55
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- "I'll have it roosted, thank you sir." (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- "I'll have it raw, thank you sir (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +- This has to be a dream of some kind (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +- Leave. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  +- Let him out. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  +-speak. And tell the truth. by topsyturvy 2014-12-25 19:04:40
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  +-panics. by topsyturvy 2015-01-01 12:16:46
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +-Decide to let him out by topsyturvy 2015-01-01 12:18:48
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +-"Yes." by topsyturvy 2015-01-01 12:22:00
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +-manage to spit him out by topsyturvy 2015-01-01 12:24:07
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-tackled you by topsyturvy 2015-01-01 12:25:49
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Happy? by topsyturvy 2015-01-01 13:09:11
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-No by topsyturvy 2015-01-01 13:10:53
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Try to escape by topsyturvy 2015-02-03 14:21:56
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Yes. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- No. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- let him eat you (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- are to scared to react (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Yes (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Angry (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- thanked you (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Went back on his promise (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- fail to spit him out (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- change your mind (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +- "No, I lied." (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +- "Yes but-" (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +- Respond but- (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +- Don't respond (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  +- relaxes. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  +- Say/Do nothing (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  +- Speak. But lie about where he is. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  +-It does nothing, and settles by topsyturvy 2014-12-24 12:22:32
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  +-Go back to sleep by topsyturvy 2014-12-24 17:36:27
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  +-You wake up to find your hindquarters in a pokemons mouth by topsyturvy 2016-05-29 14:09:17
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +-Try to climb out by topsyturvy 2016-05-29 14:14:14
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +-Try again by topsyturvy 2016-05-29 14:15:21
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Whoops by topsyturvy 2016-05-29 14:19:15
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Try to pull yourself out of the first vulpix by topsyturvy 2016-05-29 14:25:58
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- No (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Yes (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Try to slide out of the other vulpix's mouth by topsyturvy 2016-05-29 14:23:39
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Before you can think... *Looped Link!* (switch to licking around in your pussy.)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Yes (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- No (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Give up, and enjoy this (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- No (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Yes (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +- Give up, and accept your fate (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +- Let it (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  +-One of them decides you look tasty. by topsyturvy 2015-01-01 12:08:38
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +-Remain aeep by topsyturvy 2015-01-01 12:13:42
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +-Remain asleep by topsyturvy 2015-05-09 19:55:04
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +-Wake up by topsyturvy 2015-02-03 14:27:11
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |     +-He wakes up. by topsyturvy 2015-03-20 15:26:45
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Keep him in your belly. by topsyturvy 2015-03-23 12:26:52
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-Leave the cave. by topsyturvy 2015-05-07 20:11:58
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Craw out the intestines (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Try to wake the pokemon your in up (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Go to sleep. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Let him out. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |     +- He stays asleep. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +- Wake up (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  +- They decide to rescue the Vulpix in your belly. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  +- One of them decides to AV you. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  +- One of the other Vulpixes wake up! (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  +- The Ninetails wakes up! (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  +- It starts squirming, probably trying to get comfortable (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        +-Try to swallow it by topsyturvy 2014-12-24 11:53:23
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  +-The Vulpix wakes up! by topsyturvy 2014-12-24 11:55:08
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  +-Quickly pick up the pace on swallowing it before it realizes whats going on, or can get out. by topsyturvy 2014-12-25 18:48:21
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  +-digest the Vulpix. by topsyturvy 2015-02-03 14:34:15
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +- Leave the cave. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +- Go to sleep. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  +- let the Vulpix out. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  +- keep the Vulpix in your belly for now. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  +-Continue at the same pace by topsyturvy 2014-12-24 16:42:22
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  +-Don't answer, it's not like you can anyway by topsyturvy 2014-12-25 19:06:22
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +- keep the Vulpix in your belly. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +- cough the Vulpix back up. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  +- Continue to swallow it, with now intention of letting him go (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  |  +- Let the Vulpix out. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  +- Jusr spit it out, it's not worth it if you get caught. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  |  +- Do nothing. Maye it was just a false alarm, and it will fall back asleep. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        |  +- The Vulpix is now in your belly (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |        +- Try to spit it out (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  +-there's a pokemon IN your belly by Scottyboy 2014-11-04 10:00:34
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-it's the ninetails by Scottyboy 2015-01-22 02:56:07
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-You've begun digesting it by Scottyboy 2015-01-22 03:19:00
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Powerful by topsyturvy 2015-02-03 20:13:58
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Go to sleep. by KingLoner 2016-05-30 00:13:40
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Your hindquarters in a Pokemon's mouth *Looped Link!* (You wake up to find your hindquarters in a pokemons mouth)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The Vulpix have woken up and are watching you (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You ended up in someone's belly. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The ninetale has completely digested, and the Vulpix are still sleeping. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Leave the cave. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Eat the rest of the Vulpixes. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Scared (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Sick (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Aroused (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Calm (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- A vulpix wakes up (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- it's a vulpix (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  +-the Vulpixs still there. by VictiniLover 2014-01-13 19:13:56
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-A few hours later... by topsyturvy 2016-10-08 13:53:30
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-The Ninetails starts to lick you by topsyturvy 2016-10-08 13:55:24
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-The Ninetails begins to lick you somewhere else... by topsyturvy 2016-10-08 14:16:22
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Sit back and enjoy this by topsyturvy 2016-10-08 14:00:20
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-The Ninetails begins to lick somewhere else again... by topsyturvy 2016-10-08 14:04:53
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-The Ninetails sticks it's head in your pussy by topsyturvy 2016-10-10 00:37:47
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Try to help the Ninetails inside by topsyturvy 2016-10-10 00:38:47
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-A vulpix wakes up by topsyturvy 2016-10-10 00:41:54
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-It tries to pull the Ninetails out by topsyturvy 2016-10-10 00:44:02
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-No by topsyturvy 2016-10-10 01:08:26
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The Ninetails wakes up (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Stay where you are (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You decide to leave the cave, and find somewhere safe where you can enjoy yourself (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Yes (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Tries to negotiate with you (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Tries to get help (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The Ninetails wakes up (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- No (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Yes (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- See what happens (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- This is going to far. Try to stop the Ninetails. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The Ninetails tries to eat you (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The Ninetails tries to eat you (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The Ninetails tries to crawl inside your tailhole (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Really try to escape this time (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Escape (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Stay, this actually feels nice (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Try to escape (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- The next morning... (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  +-yourself in a tailhole. by VictiniLover 2014-01-13 19:10:25
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-keep you in her tailhole for now. by VictiniLover 2014-01-14 16:22:01
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-wakes up. by Firewizard10 2015-01-22 17:13:23
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-decides to keep you in her tailhole forever, by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-01-23 17:05:31
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- lets you out. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- begins snoring cutely. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- let you out. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  +-one of the Vulpixs licking your clean tailhole in her sleep. by VictiniLover 2014-01-13 16:32:51
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |     +-Get your rear into her maw. by VictiniLover 2014-01-13 19:06:07
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |     |  +-switch to licking around in your pussy. by VictiniLover 2014-01-14 16:36:29
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  +-Starts pushing into your pussy by AbsolutelyNot 2014-04-15 12:57:11
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  +-Its whole head slips in by Scottyboy 2015-05-19 05:08:24
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Help her in by Scottyboy 2015-05-19 06:15:02
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- A vulpix kisses you (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- She wakes up (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Her nose slips through your cervix (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Let her climb in (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Try to stop the Vulpix (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  +- It wakes up (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  +- continues licking. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |     |  +-start gulping you down. by VictiniLover 2014-01-14 16:29:08
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |     |     +-Try your hardest and climb out by topsyturvy 2014-09-12 18:00:40
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  +- The Vulpix swallows you down. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  +- The Vulpix wakes up. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |     |     +-Let the Vulpix finish by topsyturvy 2014-06-12 14:29:46
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |     |        +- the Vulpix holds you safely in her belly. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |     |        +- The Vulpix begins digesting you. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |     +-slip her tongue into your tailhole and lick around inside. by VictiniLover 2014-01-13 19:03:43
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        +-keeps licking aropund inside your tailhole. by VictiniLover 2014-01-14 17:29:43
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  +-Crawl into your tail hole by topsyturvy 2014-06-12 14:36:23
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |  +- You let her get fully inside. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |  +- You try getting her out. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  +-gulp you down. by topsyturvy 2014-11-10 18:06:35
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |  +-The stomach acids start to drizzle in... by topsyturvy 2014-11-10 18:07:09
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |  +- You realize that you're safe inside the squishy belly... More or less (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  +- continue licking around inside your tailhole. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        +-tries slipping her head into your tailhole. by VictiniLover 2014-01-14 16:42:48
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  +-See where this goes by topsyturvy 2014-09-12 01:20:13
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |  +-It actually feels kind of nice. by Scottyboy 2015-01-22 05:04:45
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |  |  +-Your stomach by Scottyboy 2016-07-12 10:41:58
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |  |  |  +-You fall asleep for the last time by Scottyboy 2016-07-12 11:15:20
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +-Continue as Vulpix's fat by Scottyboy 2016-07-12 11:19:55
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- This was a bad choice *Looped Link!* (You fall asleep for the last time)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Wiggle (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Shake (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +- Continue as Vulpix (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |  |  |  +- You fall asleep (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |  |  |  +- The vulpix digests you (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |  |  +- My womb (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |  +- It hurts a bit. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  +-To help it get in with a little push by VictiniLover 2014-01-14 17:27:30
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |  +-wakes up. by thatjustaintright 2014-04-22 11:46:06
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |  |  +-The truth by thatjustaintright 2014-04-20 22:29:09
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |  |  |  +-Says "Dammit, not again...." by thatjustaintright 2014-04-20 22:26:16
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +-Nope, you are staying in there by Scottyboy 2015-05-19 05:20:10
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +-"No, I was lying, Goodbye." Begin digesting her by Scottyboy 2016-07-12 10:58:33
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Noone has noticed (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The vulpixes staring at you (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- A search for the vulpix (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- "Of course" you lie (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- "Of course" you say (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +-Let her out by thatjustaintright 2014-04-20 22:54:01
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |     +- She asks if you want to have more fun (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |     +- She leaves you alone (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |     +- Another Pokémon approaches you two (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |  |  |  +- Screams (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |  |  |  +- Doesn't reply (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |  |  +- Remain silent (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |  |  +- Come up with a lie (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |  +-begins wiggling. by AbsolutelyNot 2014-04-15 01:51:50
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |     +-The other Vulpixes begin to wake up by topsyturvy 2014-06-10 08:01:01
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  +-You bring the Vulpix into your belly, hoping the other Vulpixes don't notice by topsyturvy 2014-06-10 17:05:44
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |  +-Someone notices. by topsyturvy 2014-09-12 01:22:00
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |  |  +-It pushes on your belly by topsyturvy 2015-03-23 15:12:31
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |  |  +- It eats you (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |  +-No one notices. by topsyturvy 2014-09-12 01:12:00
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     +-the Vulpix wiggles, and moves towards your throat by topsyturvy 2014-09-12 18:06:22
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |  +-Let it out. by topsyturvy 2014-12-24 17:23:56
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |  |  +- You give the Vulpix a gentle and soothing smile. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |  |  +- You soon lay back down and go to sleep. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |  +-Try swallowing it back down by Scottyboy 2014-11-04 10:23:39
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |     +-She stops climbing by Scottyboy 2015-05-19 05:33:56
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |     |  +-Before you can chose by Scottyboy 2015-05-19 05:42:45
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |     |  |  +- Struggle away from them (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |     |  |  +- Force them into your pussy (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |     |  |  +- Offer to please them (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |     |  |  +- Lie back and enjoy (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |     |  +- Stay here (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |     |  +- Sneak out (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |     +- You tire out (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     +-You accidentally start to digest it by topsyturvy 2014-09-12 01:17:36
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |  +-Not what you were expecting by Scottyboy 2014-11-10 17:41:12
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |  |  +-Pretend to sleep by VictiniLover 2015-01-22 21:17:25
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |  |  |  +-Don't look by VictiniLover 2015-01-22 21:23:24
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Nothing has happened to it by VictiniLover 2015-01-23 18:23:01
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Whispers in your ear by Scottyboy 2015-05-19 05:57:07
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Try it by Sharktooth98 2016-10-15 12:56:47
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- eat me (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- unbirth me (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- anal vore me (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Get it out of you (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Wait till you digest it (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Try to spit it out (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- The way it came in (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  +- It's starting to decrease in size (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |  |  |  +- Look (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |  |  +-Sneak out by Scottyboy 2014-11-10 17:41:32
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |  |  |  +-You're just food by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-11-10 17:43:20
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |  |  |  +- You beg her to let you go. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |  |  +- Go back to sleep (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |  +- no one realizes she's missing. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     |  +- Someone realizes she's missing. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     +- you try to let it oit (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     +- you purposely digest it (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  |     +- The Vulpix begins to wake up (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |     |  +- You try to get the Vulpix out (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |     +- You fall asleep (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  |     +- Another sleeping Vulpix begins to lick your pussy. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        |  +- to relax and enjoy this. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        +- See where this goes (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |        +- slips her tongue back out of your tailhole. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     |  +- look around contentedly. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     +- Attempted to run off (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |     +- Found yourself too scared to move (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  +- Got the the forest *Looped Link!* (The forest)
   |  |     |  |  +-The Buneary comes back with a Lopunny by VictiniLover 2014-01-12 20:43:24
   |  |     |  |     +-A house by VictiniLover 2014-01-11 23:12:30
   |  |     |  |     |  +-Realize she could be lying by VictiniLover 2014-01-12 14:16:46
   |  |     |  |     |  |  +-She had been lying. by VictiniLover 2014-01-12 16:46:36
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  +-An oven! by Sharktooth 2017-07-25 23:50:16
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Play dead (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Try to escape (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  +- a fire type's belly. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  |  +-She had actually been telling the truth. by VictiniLover 2014-01-12 14:18:37
   |  |     |  |     |  |     +- Trying to help you *Looped Link!* (Trying to help you)
   |  |     |  |     |  |     +- Actually a Zoroark *Looped Link!* (Actually a Zoroark)
   |  |     |  |     |  +-Fall asleep by VictiniLover 2014-01-11 23:15:40
   |  |     |  |     |     +-Trying to help you by VictiniLover 2014-01-12 01:30:12
   |  |     |  |     |     |  +-whine a bit, refusing to take it. by VictiniLover 2014-01-12 14:22:24
   |  |     |  |     |     |  |  +-Try to just go back to sleep by VictiniLover 2014-01-12 14:28:29
   |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |  +- was being constricted by a Seviper. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |  +- was gone. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |     |  |  +-Decide to take the medicine yourself by VictiniLover 2014-01-12 20:36:14
   |  |     |  |     |     |  |     +- Chosse another Pokemon *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |     |  |     |     |  |     +- Continue as the Loppuny's and Buneary's pet (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |     |  +-Sniff the medicine, and decide to take it by VictiniLover 2014-01-12 08:35:10
   |  |     |  |     |     |     +-Continue as their pet by VictiniLover 2014-01-12 20:46:24
   |  |     |  |     |     |     |  +-To hide as you heard someone enter by VictiniLover 2014-01-12 21:07:51
   |  |     |  |     |     |     |  |  +-Takes you out by VictiniLover 2014-01-12 21:13:41
   |  |     |  |     |     |     |  |  |  +-Just decided to take them, as it'd be over soon enough by DCdavid 2014-01-22 18:16:20
   |  |     |  |     |     |     |  |  |  |  +-Next Day by DCdavid 2014-01-22 18:31:45
   |  |     |  |     |     |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Its Servine by DCdavid 2014-01-22 18:26:45
   |  |     |  |     |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Yell for your mistress (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- try attacking it with fire. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- try running away. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |     |     |  |  |  |  |  +- It's a Pikachu. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |     |     |  |  |  |  +- A few hours later... (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |     |     |  |  |  +- Screamed, trying to get free from his grip (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |     |     |  |  +- pets you. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |     |     |  +- To climb into the cabinets in the Kitchen (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |     |     +- Choose another Pokemon *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |     |  |     |     +-Actually a Zoroark by VictiniLover 2014-01-12 01:25:02
   |  |     |  |     |        +-Feeds you to his duaghter by VictiniLover 2014-01-12 08:37:54
   |  |     |  |     |        |  +- Choose a new Pokemon *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |     |  |     |        +- eats you himself (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     +-A Serviper by VictiniLover 2014-01-12 08:32:58
   |  |     |  |        +- Choose another pokemon *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |     |  +-Patiently wait for the Buneary to come back by VictiniLover 2014-01-11 22:58:16
   |  |     |     +-You wake up, still on the beach by VictiniLover 2014-01-12 01:39:35
   |  |     |     |  +- While you're unconscioous, a lustful pokemon comes along. (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  +- While you're unconscious, a kind pokemon comes along. (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  +- While you're unconscious, a hungry pokemon comes along. (Blank)
   |  |     |     +-You awake, held as a hostage in a cabin, seeing an Oshawott being surrounded by some Pokemon  by VictiniLover 2014-01-12 01:37:38
   |  |     |        +-The Arbok soon notices you. by VictiniLover 2014-01-12 14:14:58
   |  |     |        |  +- Just leaves you tied up (Blank)
   |  |     |        |  +- Decides to eat you (Blank)
   |  |     |        +- None of them notice you. (Blank)
   |  |     +-A hurt Snivy by VictiniLover 2014-01-10 23:39:14
   |  |        +-Leave the Snivy for death by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-01-11 07:23:47
   |  |        |  +-introduce yourself. by VictiniLover 2014-01-11 18:48:24
   |  |        |  |  +-To put you with the Snivy by VictiniLover 2014-01-12 08:20:36
   |  |        |  |  |  +- Choose another Pokemon *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |        |  |  +-To tell you he won't hurt you by VictiniLover 2014-01-11 18:51:30
   |  |        |  |     +-Believe him  by VictiniLover 2014-01-11 18:53:52
   |  |        |  |     |  +-Where did you come from? by VictiniLover 2014-01-11 18:57:25
   |  |        |  |     |  |  +- ...You knew" (Blank)
   |  |        |  |     |  |  +- ...There was a way to show you" (Blank)
   |  |        |  |     |  +- What are you staring at? (Blank)
   |  |        |  |     |  +- How are you? (Blank)
   |  |        |  |     +- Don't trust him and try to get free (Blank)
   |  |        |  +- decide to be cautious around the Seviper (Blank)
   |  |        +-Help the Snivy by VictiniLover 2014-01-12 08:23:47
   |  |           +-Leave here, and tell her you'll get help by VictiniLover 2014-01-12 14:10:48
   |  |           |  +- Just walk off, thinking it's hopeless (Blank)
   |  |           |  +- Try to find the Seviper (Blank)
   |  |           +-Attempt to pick her up and go somewhere safe by VictiniLover 2014-01-11 19:28:32
   |  |           |  +-Find some help by VictiniLover 2014-01-10 23:54:09
   |  |           |  |  +-You smell something fishy about this situation. by VictiniLover 2014-01-11 19:29:46
   |  |           |  |  |  +-Get the idea of giving him a taste of fire by VictiniLover 2014-01-11 19:31:16
   |  |           |  |  |  |  +- A failed attempt at getting free (Blank)
   |  |           |  |  |  |  +- A successful attempt at getting free (Blank)
   |  |           |  |  |  +- Are in shock, as you didn't expect this at all (Blank)
   |  |           |  |  +-The ugly truth by VictiniLover 2014-01-10 23:57:31
   |  |           |  |     +-You need to go back and see if you can save the Snivy. by VictiniLover 2014-01-11 19:04:45
   |  |           |  |     |  +-Enter in anyways by VictiniLover 2014-01-11 19:09:01
   |  |           |  |     |  |  +-End up too scared to move by VictiniLover 2014-01-11 19:13:20
   |  |           |  |     |  |  |  +-Allows you to stay if you become her slave by VictiniLover 2014-01-11 19:26:31
   |  |           |  |     |  |  |  |  +- A sex slave (Blank)
   |  |           |  |     |  |  |  |  +- A butt slave (Blank)
   |  |           |  |     |  |  |  +-decides to av you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-01-11 19:16:51
   |  |           |  |     |  |  |  |  +-tries saving you. by VictiniLover 2014-01-11 19:20:27
   |  |           |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Had no trouble (Blank)
   |  |           |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Steeped on a squeaky floorboard, waking the Arbok up (Blank)
   |  |           |  |     |  |  |  |  +-runs off. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-01-11 19:20:06
   |  |           |  |     |  |  |  |     +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |           |  |     |  |  |  +-Allows you to stay alive if you become her pet by VictiniLover 2014-01-11 19:16:32
   |  |           |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Decline by VictiniLover 2014-01-11 19:43:25
   |  |           |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Continue as the Oshawott by VictiniLover 2014-01-11 19:46:08
   |  |           |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You eat her by Sharktooth 2017-07-26 00:01:36
   |  |           |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Pretend to digest her. (Blank)
   |  |           |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Digest her. (Blank)
   |  |           |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Just stair at the body, seeing if she'll wake up (Blank)
   |  |           |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another Pokemon *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |           |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Agree, after all, if the Snivy was still alive when they fell asleep, you could save her (Blank)
   |  |           |  |     |  |  |  +- decides to eat you. (Blank)
   |  |           |  |     |  |  +- Try attacking everyone with an Incinerate attack. (Blank)
   |  |           |  |     |  +- Turn back, in hopes to find the seviper and see if you can save the Snivy that way (Blank)
   |  |           |  |     +-Luckily, nothing happened by VictiniLover 2014-01-11 00:04:47
   |  |           |  |        +-You set your body on fire by VictiniLover 2014-01-11 00:14:57
   |  |           |  |        |  +-The figure was your imagination. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-01-11 07:32:28
   |  |           |  |        |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |           |  |        |  +-A new hope by VictiniLover 2014-01-11 00:22:42
   |  |           |  |        |     +-We'll avenge her by VictiniLover 2014-01-11 19:02:36
   |  |           |  |        |     |  +-Yes by VictiniLover 2014-01-11 19:35:01
   |  |           |  |        |     |  |  +- You and the Oshawott get ambushed by the Seviper's gang (Blank)
   |  |           |  |        |     |  |  +- He remembers a spot were he's seen them (Blank)
   |  |           |  |        |     |  +-No by VictiniLover 2014-01-11 07:37:51
   |  |           |  |        |     |     +- Choose another pokemon *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |           |  |        |     +- We'll eliminate Seviper and his gang together." (Blank)
   |  |           |  |        +-Try to squirm and get loose from it's clutches by VictiniLover 2014-01-11 07:30:05
   |  |           |  |           +- Choose another pokemon *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |           |  +- Back your home in the shadows with her (Blank)
   |  |           |  +- Safely store her in your gut (Blank)
   |  |           +- Ask to carry her in you gut (Blank)
   |  |           +- Ask to carry her. (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Shinx by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-09-11 13:08:11
   |  +-Male by AxelDeluxe 2017-04-01 11:29:22
   |  |  +-Eat the rock by AxelDeluxe 2017-04-01 11:36:58
   |  |  |  +- Choose a different pokemon! *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  +- Forage for berries. (Blank)
   |  |  +- Try fishing (Blank)
   |  |  +- Try to hunt (Blank)
   |  +- Female (Blank)
   +-Spinda by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-08-23 18:41:14
   |  +- Female (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Glameow by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-08-23 18:38:55
   |  +-Female by corecat 2015-01-18 04:49:16
   |  |  +-You spot a Rattata in the grass.  by corecat 2015-01-15 13:54:49
   |  |  |  +-Swallow it by corecat 2015-01-15 14:00:49
   |  |  |  |  +-There is a Riolu standing over you.  by corecat 2015-01-15 14:05:08
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Talk to it by corecat 2015-01-15 14:11:28
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-"I was looking for my friend." by Drake_451 2017-04-16 14:16:06
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Tell her the truth  by Drake_451 2017-04-16 14:30:26
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Rage; attacking you by Drake_451 2017-04-16 14:33:07
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You're knocked out! by Drake_451 2017-04-16 14:37:00
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Your turn to be food by Drake_451 2017-04-16 14:51:00
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Start over *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- She unbirths you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You have some fight left! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Sadness; runs away crying  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Tell a lie  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- "I was looking for you." (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Attack it (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- You are somewhere else.  (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Torment it (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Talk to it (Blank)
   |  |  +- A Staraptor swoops down and grabs you.  (Blank)
   |  |  +- A Luxray walks up to you.  (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Riolu by 9kirby99 2013-08-08 13:42:29
   |  +-Female by ToasterBoi 2015-10-15 15:42:42
   |  |  +-A male Riolu by ToasterBoi 2015-10-15 15:53:38
   |  |  |  +-Are Hungry... by ToasterBoi 2015-10-15 16:14:05
   |  |  |  |  +-Predator, Oral by ToasterBoi 2015-10-15 17:22:43
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Digest him. by someoneveryrandom 2016-03-19 00:54:52
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Tell him you were joking; only, you aren't joking by someoneveryrandom 2016-03-19 21:02:27
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- That night... (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The next day... (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Let him have the truth; you are unswayed by his pleads by someoneveryrandom 2016-03-19 01:30:00
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Right where you fell asleep by someoneveryrandom 2016-03-19 21:04:15
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Down by the nice, peaceful lake (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Head for the mountains; there's surely adventure there! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Deeper into the forest; and where you've never gone before (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Nowhere. Just enjoy the nice, gentle breeze... (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Looking into the eyes of a hungry-looking Charmeleon (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Tied up and unable to move (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Tease him more; but actually decide to release him later (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Change your mind (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Full tour him. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Let him out later. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Let him out now. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Prey, Anal (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Prey, Oral (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Predator, Anal (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Love him. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Want a baby... (Blank)
   |  |  +- An Eevee (Blank)
   |  +-Male by 9kirby99 2013-08-14 16:17:04
   |     +-hungry  by SparkyThunders 2016-11-16 09:50:40
   |     |  +-Crike! by SparkyThunders 2016-11-16 01:26:50
   |     |  |  +-Noms by SparkyThunders 2016-11-21 20:22:18
   |     |  |  |  +- Rest off your ailment "I'm gonna take a quick one." (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  +- Praise him. "I Love it here!" (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  +- Use him. "Can I stay the night?[or live here forever? :3]" (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  +- Talk to him. "Where are we going?" (Blank)
   |     |  |  +- Squirm a tad. (Blank)
   |     |  |  +- "L..Leo?!" (Blank)
   |     |  +- Looked at you with guilt, and cradled you. (Blank)
   |     |  +- Was too sidetracked to notice his accident.. (Blank)
   |     +-A troubled looking female Riolu by 9kirby99 2013-08-20 19:28:25
   |     |  +-Offer Another Way by ToasterBoi 2015-10-15 15:26:23
   |     |  |  +- Declines (Blank)
   |     |  |  +- Accepts (Blank)
   |     |  +-Agree by 9kirby99 2013-08-20 19:28:45
   |     |  |  +-You smile, liking the sensation. by 9kirby99 2013-08-20 19:29:17
   |     |  |  |  +-Time Skip! by dinobuster1 2015-06-22 18:36:19
   |     |  |  |  |  +- Squirm a bit. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  +- Relax. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  +- Continue on for the moment. (Blank)
   |     |  |  +- You struggle, chickening out. (Blank)
   |     |  +- Decline (Blank)
   |     |  +- Offer Another Way (Blank)
   |     +- a friendly looking Mareep. (Blank)
   +-Ampharos by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-07-02 12:56:17
   |  +-Female. by 9kirby99 2013-11-02 01:34:32
   |  |  +-North along the beach. by 9kirby99 2013-08-14 17:46:37
   |  |  |  +-A naughty looking Flygon. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-11-02 01:33:43
   |  |  |  |  +-knocking you down. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-06-05 17:56:11
   |  |  |  |  |  +-submit to the pleasure. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-06-05 18:01:39
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-begin struggling. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-11-06 12:38:16
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-your body slips inside too. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-11-06 12:43:08
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-climax. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-11-06 12:48:39
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- redouble your efforts to get out. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- you manage to get your head out of her tailhole and her off of you. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-relax. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-06-05 18:05:04
   |  |  |  |  |  |     +-live in her tailhole forever by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-10-09 17:06:02
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     +- become her butt slave. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- begin struggling to get her off of you. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- , but you manage to dodge out of the way of her leap. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- a tasty looking Snivy. (Blank)
   |  |  +- West into the forest. (Blank)
   |  +- Male. (Blank)
   +-Rattata by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-07-01 05:12:25
   |  +-Female by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-07-02 12:44:49
   |  |  +-open your eyes. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-08-09 06:36:02
   |  |  |  +-manage to get up and out of the way. by corecat 2015-01-15 13:39:38
   |  |  |  |  +-The Skuntank sprays you.  by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-02-20 13:34:01
   |  |  |  |  |  +-runs off, abandoning you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2016-09-23 20:38:01
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Continue as the Ampharos as the Mightyena's butt slave. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-02-20 13:39:10
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-gets pounced on by a Ninetales. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-02-20 13:41:29
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- decides to have some fun with you. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- tries saving you. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- You run.  (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-are too weak to move. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-08-09 06:36:20
   |  |  |     +-tries saving you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-07-17 15:57:46
   |  |  |     |  +-is stunned. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-11-02 01:41:41
   |  |  |     |  |  +-the Ampharios slides the rest of the way into the Skuntank's tailhole. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-05-10 11:44:37
   |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Choose a new pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |     |  |  +-the Skuntank speaks up. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-11-02 01:43:34
   |  |  |     |  |     +-accepts the offer. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-11-23 12:08:13
   |  |  |     |  |     |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |     |  |     |  +- Ciontinue as the Ampharos as the Skuntank's butt slave. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |     +-rejects the offer. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-11-02 01:45:57
   |  |  |     |  |        +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |     |  +-passes out. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-07-17 16:10:19
   |  |  |     |  |  +-anal vore the Ampharos. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-07-17 16:14:33
   |  |  |     |  |  |  +-keep you both in her tailhole forever. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-07-17 16:19:06
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  +- keep the Ampharos as her butt slave and digest you in her belly. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  +- keep you both as her butt slaves. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  +- anal rape the Ampharos. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  +- manages to remain conscious. (Blank)
   |  |  |     +- abandons you. (Blank)
   |  |  +-keep your eyes closed. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-07-02 12:50:09
   |  |     +-runs off, abandoning you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-07-02 12:55:36
   |  |     |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |     +- tries rescuing you. (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Sylveon by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-06-03 13:12:05
   |  +-Male by PastelXenon 2018-08-06 22:06:17
   |  +-Female by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-06-03 13:14:29
   |     +-jump away from the vines. by TheSylveonColin 2015-03-04 17:40:28
   |     |  +-Lustfull Zoroark  by TheSylveonColin 2015-03-06 21:37:28
   |     |  |  +-It doesn't  by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-05 15:08:11
   |     |  |  |  +-No, he proceeds to rape you by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-05 15:19:39
   |     |  |  |  |  +-He looks down at you hungrily  by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-06 18:52:07
   |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Eat you by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-06 18:57:56
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Struggle, it's not over until it's over by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-06 19:03:46
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You get free of his grasp! by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-06 19:30:23
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Hide inside a hollowed out tree  by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-06 20:50:27
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-That the area looks clear by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-06 21:52:55
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-A Riolu by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-06 21:55:34
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Female by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-06 22:16:49
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Make her your child (UB) by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-06 23:33:47
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Pull her in by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-06 23:38:10
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Turn her into an egg by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-07 07:51:34
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-She turns into an egg by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-07 07:55:37
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Take a nap first, lay it later by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-10 08:24:56
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Decide to lay your egg by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-14 22:55:34
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Stay with her by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-18 20:01:01
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-She attacks you by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-18 20:10:22
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Give her time to warm up to you by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-18 20:18:58
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Find her some food by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-18 20:47:57
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You make a grab for the Taillow by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-18 21:02:54
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Offer the bird to her by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-19 23:28:48
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You don't have any problems before getting back home. by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-22 18:51:23
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-The next morning  by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-23 20:42:50
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Cave by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-23 22:38:23
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-An ice rock in a very cold chamber by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-24 23:52:56
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- She jumps you from behind  (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You both leave in search of prey (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Sleeping Aggron (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Moss covered rock (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Water stone  (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Thunderstone (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Fire stone (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You're suddenly awoken by a loud racket  (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- A hungry Arbok attacks. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Let the bird go (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The Eevee jumps back out and grabs the Taillow (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Take her for a swim (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Just run away and leave her be (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Give up, just eat her for breakfast (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- She calms down (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Leave her be (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Find yourself around the jaws of a hungry pokemon by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-10 08:30:18
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-Charizard by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-10 08:45:09
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Start over *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Grovyle (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Arbok (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Do it now (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You decide to postpone her fate...for now (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Keep her as a pet (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Have some fun with her first (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You decide it is lunch time by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-06 22:46:07
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Look for some fun... by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-07 00:31:54
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Lucario by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-07 00:35:08
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Scare him (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Force him to mate with you (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Buizel (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Let her digest by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-06 22:57:48
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You're being swallowed! by Drake_451 2017-04-18 09:16:35
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Lets you pass through his system (full tour) (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Digests you (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You realize that you're pregnant  by NoctaliEquinox 2017-03-16 23:00:55
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You're attack by a hungry Arbok by Drake_451 2017-03-28 07:59:54
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You look directly into it by Drake_451 2017-04-08 20:23:00
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Start over  *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You shut your eyes in time (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You are approached by the Zoroark... (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Go find something else to eat (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You hear something from above  (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-A pokemon is looking over you by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-08 16:36:11
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Liepard by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-08 20:10:59
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Respond calmly by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-09 07:43:03
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Visit her den by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-09 20:01:24
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You both arrive at the den by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-09 23:16:18
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-She pushes you into the den by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-10 00:10:31
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-you try to turn the tables by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-12 19:55:01
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Catch her in your mouth by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-14 00:20:29
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Let her digest by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-23 20:36:10
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-See a small hole with a few Purrloin in it by NoctaliEquinox 2017-03-19 16:46:00
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Stay and care for them as if they're your own  by Sharktooth 2017-07-26 10:30:44
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- She denied  (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- She accepts (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Take them with you to eat later by NoctaliEquinox 2017-03-19 16:50:51
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Get lost somewhere  by Drake_451 2017-06-08 23:26:41
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-The Mountain path by Drake_451 2017-06-11 23:19:34
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Reach the end by Drake_451 2017-06-11 23:26:37
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-An Absol is standing behind you by anon4321 2017-06-13 19:50:16
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-  ...shove your butt in the air! by anon4321 2017-06-14 01:10:52
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- A Pokemon finds you! (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Digestion Time! (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Grab him with your feelers! (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Open your maw wide! (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- A Noivern grabs you with its talons  (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- See a Dragonite flying in the distance  (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-The Ocean path by Drake_451 2017-06-08 23:30:07
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-You make it safely  by Drake_451 2017-06-08 23:33:36
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-All of them! by Drake_451 2017-06-08 23:45:07
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- You fall asleep.. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- A Vaporeon comes ashore to see you (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Just one for now (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- You're ambushed by a Grovyle (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Find a creepy cave (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Let the Liepard out, hoping she learned her lesson  (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You leave the den (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Keep her inside you a while by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-14 00:25:35
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-You make your way to the lake by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-14 17:55:22
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Go for a swim by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-14 22:46:09
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-You're suddenly surprised by a giant wave by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-14 23:01:35
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Caught in a primarina's mouth by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-14 23:21:58
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Start over *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Held by a Floatzel to keep you from being swept away  (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Find something else (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Digest the Liepard (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Go for a walk (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- You find a creepy cave (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Have her land in your bum (AV) (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Have her land in your slit (UB) (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-The cat has earned her dinner by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-10 00:24:02
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Start over. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The cat plans to stuff you somewhere (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Her mate steps out of the den (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You see a young Purrloin inside (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Both of you are surprised by another pokemon (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Say you need to be leaving actually  (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Ask that she get away (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Gardevoir (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Charizard (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- It seems a pleasant morning  (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Toy with your prey (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The Riolu's mother appears! (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The Riolu tirns out to be an Illusion created by Zoroark (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You decide to av her. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Male (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- A Pikachu (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- A Charizard (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- A hungry looking Mewtwo (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-That there is another pokemon waiting for you... by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-06 20:53:28
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-A Mewtwo by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-07 00:53:56
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Devour you by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-07 01:05:20
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Start over. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Going to use you as a sex slave (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Vaporeon (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Riolu (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Eevee (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Turn around and fight (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You're dinner! by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-06 19:18:24
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Start over *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Give in, you can't overpower him (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Keep you as a sex slave, and find another prey (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  +- He decides to feed you to his mate (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  +- He lets you go. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  +- Yes, and you run as fast as you can (Blank)
   |     |  |  +-Fended off by Jayezox 2015-05-08 12:57:23
   |     |  |     +-Fight him! by Jayezox 2015-05-09 19:47:06
   |     |  |     |  +-Captivate by Jayezox 2015-05-08 13:42:22
   |     |  |     |  |  +-Just kill him by NoctaliEquinox 2017-03-14 22:18:20
   |     |  |     |  |  |  +- Find a quiet place to rest (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  |  +- Go find something to eat (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  +-Eat him by Jayezox 2015-05-08 14:01:14
   |     |  |     |  |  |  +- New butt pet (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  |  +- New belly pet (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  |  +- Out the back end alive, wonder what that's like? (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  |  +- Out the front end, he's learned his lesson (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  |  +- Digest him (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  +- UB him (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  +- AV him (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  +- Psyshock (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  +- Work up (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  +- Frustration (Blank)
   |     |  |     +- Run away to a clearing (Blank)
   |     |  |     +- Head back for the bushes (Blank)
   |     |  +- Hungry arcanine (Blank)
   |     +-let the vines grab you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-06-10 12:03:24
   |        +-submit to whatever the vines decide to do. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-02-18 12:20:22
   |        |  +-submit completely. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-01-18 16:11:23
   |        |  |  +-spare you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-02-18 12:28:20
   |        |  |  |  +-Continue as the Raichu's butt slave. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-02-26 13:12:52
   |        |  |  |  |  +-deceptive Ninetales. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-01-18 16:12:52
   |        |  |  |  |  |  +-looks back into her eyes. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-01-18 16:30:31
   |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +-eating the Raichu. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-11-04 02:15:20
   |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-begins pleasuring the Raichu. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-01-18 16:44:27
   |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-lets you out of her tailhole. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-02-17 16:00:05
   |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- she succumbs to the pleasure. (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- continued swallowing her down. (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +-anal voring the Raichu. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-01-18 16:34:02
   |        |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |        |  |  |  |  |  +- looks away. (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  |  +- beautiful Milotic. (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  |  +- hungry Mightyena. (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |        |  |  +- eat you now. (Blank)
   |        |  +- begin struggling. (Blank)
   |        +-begin struggling. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-06-03 13:20:58
   |           +-doesn't come. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-06-03 13:23:32
   |           |  +-you pass out. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-01-24 08:00:38
   |           |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |           |  +-you begin begging. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-06-03 13:25:40
   |           |     +-Waking up in a stranger's home by Jayezox 2015-09-14 23:29:52
   |           |     |  +-A male Vaporeon by Jayezox 2015-11-04 02:17:15
   |           |     |  |  +-Better use than a meal. by Jayezox 2015-09-22 23:09:34
   |           |     |  |  |  +-Try something else? by Jayezox 2015-11-04 02:19:34
   |           |     |  |  |  |  +- Disagrees (Blank)
   |           |     |  |  |  |  +- Agrees, but with some changes (Blank)
   |           |     |  |  |  |  +- Agrees (Blank)
   |           |     |  |  |  +- Try to escape (Blank)
   |           |     |  |  |  +- Let the Vaporeon eat you (Blank)
   |           |     |  |  |  +- Eat the Vaporeon (Blank)
   |           |     |  |  |  +- Screw each other (Blank)
   |           |     |  |  +- The Persians (Blank)
   |           |     |  |  +- Raichu (Blank)
   |           |     |  +- nobody (Blank)
   |           |     |  +- A female Persian (Blank)
   |           |     |  +- A male Persian (Blank)
   |           |     |  +- A female Raichu (Blank)
   |           |     |  +- The Tangrowth (Blank)
   |           |     +-a cage being lowered into the waters of an underground lake. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-06-10 12:06:52
   |           |     |  +-the vines begin parting. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-06-04 20:26:24
   |           |     |  |  +-a tentacle grabs your right hind leg. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-06-04 20:28:47
   |           |     |  |  |  +-fail. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-06-04 20:30:57
   |           |     |  |  |  |  +-try getting free of the tentacles. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-14 19:01:52
   |           |     |  |  |  |  |  +-try kicking out at the Tentacool and getting to the surface. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2016-01-21 16:09:00
   |           |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |           |     |  |  |  |  |  +-give up. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2016-01-21 16:04:15
   |           |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |           |     |  |  |  |  +-try frantically swimming to shore. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-06-10 12:12:50
   |           |     |  |  |  |     +-nice scent. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-06-14 10:28:16
   |           |     |  |  |  |     |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |           |     |  |  |  |     |  +- Continue as the four pokemons' butt slave. (Blank)
   |           |     |  |  |  |     +- nasty stench. (Blank)
   |           |     |  |  |  +- succeed. (Blank)
   |           |     |  |  +- you manage to catch your breath. (Blank)
   |           |     |  |  +- a hungry Wailmer spots you. (Blank)
   |           |     |  +-you begin getting low on air. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-06-04 11:01:19
   |           |     |     +-you try pushing the door open frantically. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-06-04 11:06:25
   |           |     |     |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |           |     |     +- you give up. (Blank)
   |           |     +- a stomach. (Blank)
   |           +- comes. (Blank)
   +-Delcatty by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-06-03 13:10:56
   |  +- Female (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Skitty by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-06-03 13:09:52
   |  +-Female by FrostFire 2019-04-21 20:56:20
   |  |  +-Go out and look for food by FrostFire 2019-04-21 20:57:29
   |  |     +-Find some by FrostFire 2019-04-21 20:59:03
   |  |        +-Start eating them by FrostFire 2019-04-21 21:00:46
   |  |           +-A charizard comes up behind you by FrostFire 2019-04-21 21:03:28
   |  |              +-Hungry... but also not by FrostFire 2019-04-21 21:08:37
   |  |                 +-Agree by FrostFire 2019-04-21 21:11:43
   |  |                    +-Stay still by FrostFire 2019-04-21 21:19:00
   |  |                       +-Continue as charizard's butt slave. by FrostFire 2019-04-21 21:23:10
   |  |                       |  +-Try to escape (up) by FrostFire 2019-04-21 21:25:38
   |  |                       |     +-Wait for her to take a shit by FrostFire 2019-04-21 21:27:21
   |  |                       |        +-Before long... by FrostFire 2019-04-21 23:59:14
   |  |                       |           +-Escape plan-part 2 by FrostFire 2019-04-21 21:38:52
   |  |                       |              +-Make it in time by FrostFire 2019-04-22 00:01:34
   |  |                       |              |  +-Look for more food... Just not that patch... by FrostFire 2019-05-12 00:31:12
   |  |                       |              |     +-Eat some by FrostFire 2019-05-12 00:34:31
   |  |                       |              |        +-"I'm gonna turn you into fertilizer and regrow my crops" by FrostFire 2019-05-12 00:36:16
   |  |                       |              |           +-Fast-forward (ending) by FrostFire 2019-05-12 00:43:00
   |  |                       |              |              +- Choose another Pokemon *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |                       |              +-Don't make it out in time. by FrostFire 2019-04-21 21:40:36
   |  |                       |                 +- Choose another Pokemon *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |                       |                 +- Choose another Pokemon (Blank)
   |  |                       +- Choose another Pokemon *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Lugia by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-04-21 15:03:23
   |  +-Female by Hathias 2016-05-23 22:05:55
   |  |  +-Move On by Hathias 2016-05-23 22:47:07
   |  |  |  +- Go and meet her (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Continue looking for adventure. (Blank)
   |  |  +-Land Nearby and Investigate by Hathias 2016-05-23 16:59:03
   |  |     +-Female by Hathias 2016-05-23 22:22:35
   |  |     |  +-Be Benevolent by Hathias 2016-05-23 17:03:54
   |  |     |  |  +-Swallow her! by Hathias 2016-05-23 17:06:37
   |  |     |  |  |  +-Tease Her by Hathias 2016-05-23 21:20:25
   |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Give her a climax by Hathias 2016-05-23 21:54:37
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Eat her! by Hathias 2016-05-23 21:59:09
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Digest her (painlessly!) by Hathias 2016-05-23 22:01:42
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Disposal by Hathias 2016-05-23 22:03:17
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Back to the Start *Looped Link!* (Female)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You spot a Pichu. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Reformation (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Push her through, without harm (full tour!) *Looped Link!* (Push her through, without harm (full tour!))
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Let her out of your maw. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Let her out of your maw. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Let her out of your maw. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Swallow her. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  +-Gulp! by Hathias 2016-05-23 21:21:34
   |  |     |  |  |     +-Push her through, without harm (full tour!) by Hathias 2016-05-23 17:20:56
   |  |     |  |  |     |  +-Dirty by Hathias 2016-05-23 17:23:08
   |  |     |  |  |     |     +- Another Escapade? *Looped Link!* (Female)
   |  |     |  |  |     |     +- You decide to fly home. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |     +- Digest her painlessly. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  +- Smile warmly at her. (Blank)
   |  |     |  +- AV her. (Blank)
   |  |     |  +- Eat her. (Blank)
   |  |     +- Male (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Abra by Volsar 2013-04-15 10:32:48
   |  +- Female (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Zorua by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-03-28 05:53:34
   |  +-Male by mistvulpin 2013-11-22 16:32:35
   |  |  +-Inside a pokemon's belly by Jayezox 2019-04-22 02:45:14
   |  |  |  +- Demand to be let out (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- talk to the predator (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- try to escape the bottom (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- try to escape the throat (Blank)
   |  |  +-Grasslands by Jayezox 2016-09-07 23:38:48
   |  |  |  +-Friendly Pyroar? by Jayezox 2016-09-09 00:00:16
   |  |  |  |  +-Playful Pyroar by Jayezox 2016-09-09 00:17:21
   |  |  |  |  |  +-The Game by Jayezox 2016-09-09 01:13:31
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Dumb Bird by Jayezox 2016-09-09 01:15:32
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Refuse (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Rub her slit (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Rub her tailhole (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Rattata (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Pichu (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Fast (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- What are you doing here? (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Who are you? (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Glaceon (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Mightyena (Blank)
   |  |  +-Inside a pokemon's womb by Gamefox 2014-02-19 19:30:06
   |  |  |  +-A ninetales by Gamefox 2014-02-19 19:41:23
   |  |  |  |  +- Find you a playmate. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Let you out. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- A Serperior (Blank)
   |  |  +-The beach by mistvulpin 2013-11-22 16:38:01
   |  |  |  +-Prey by mistvulpin 2013-11-22 16:41:44
   |  |  |  |  +-It  smiles (dragonair) by mistvulpin 2013-11-22 16:45:58
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Stay asleep by mistvulpin 2013-11-24 08:19:35
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Vore by someoneveryrandom 2016-03-18 23:32:23
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Continue sleeping by someoneveryrandom 2016-03-18 23:43:56
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Stay Asleep by someoneveryrandom 2016-03-19 01:40:51
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-The Dragonair keeps you as a belly pet by someoneveryrandom 2016-03-19 00:10:10
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Your captor digests you by someoneveryrandom 2016-03-19 20:38:35
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- She decides to release you later (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Quit nappin' (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Wake up (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-unbirth by mistvulpin 2013-11-22 16:54:15
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Wake up by mistvulpin 2013-11-22 16:56:42
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Relax and enjoy this. by dinobuster1 2015-06-23 12:09:20
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- curl up in a ball (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Try to escape. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Stay asleep (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Anal vore (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- wake up. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- It smirks. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Pred (Blank)
   |  |  +- mountain (Blank)
   |  |  +- Cave (Blank)
   |  +-Female by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-09-15 19:26:33
   |     +-regain consciousness by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-02-19 14:51:57
   |     |  +-follow your nose. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-09-15 19:54:49
   |     |  |  +-try getting back to the passageway that you passed. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-09-20 16:06:43
   |     |  |  |  +-Mew in it. by GodGivenDeath 2013-10-13 13:20:25
   |     |  |  |  |  +-Drag her to a secluded spot. by GodGivenDeath 2013-10-13 13:40:17
   |     |  |  |  |  |  +- "First, why were you tied up?" (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  +- "First, who tied you up?" (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  +-Untie her. by GodGivenDeath 2013-10-13 13:36:32
   |     |  |  |  |     +- Ask her where to go now. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |     +- Look around. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  +- Persian in it. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  +- Victini in it. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  +- Snivy in it. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  +- Meowth in it. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  +- Charizard in it. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  +- Milotic in it. (Blank)
   |     |  |  +-continue following your nose. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-11-10 19:59:38
   |     |  |     +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  +- try ignoring the scent as you explore. (Blank)
   |     +-stay unconscious. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-09-15 19:28:44
   |        +-stay in dreamland. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-09-15 19:30:57
   |        |  +-remain asleep. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-10-21 16:54:16
   |        |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |        |  +- wake up. (Blank)
   |        +- come to. (Blank)
   +-Fennekin by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-01-28 15:36:22
   |  +-Female by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-09-24 14:41:24
   |  |  +-sniff it. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-01-18 21:02:13
   |  |  |  +-aving you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-09-24 14:48:55
   |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  +-eating you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-09-24 14:46:32
   |  |  |     +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  +- ignore it. (Blank)
   |  +-Male by mistvulpin 2013-07-12 10:39:23
   |     +-To the jungle by mistvulpin 2013-07-12 12:30:19
   |     |  +-Gulpin by FrostFire 2019-04-03 20:55:53
   |     |  |  +-Happy by FrostFire 2019-04-04 10:46:25
   |     |  |  |  +-Introduce yourself by FrostFire 2019-04-04 10:48:40
   |     |  |  |     +-Give up by FrostFire 2019-04-04 10:52:11
   |     |  |  |        +- Choose another Pokemon *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |  +-Hungry by FrostFire 2019-04-03 20:57:31
   |     |  |     +-Let him have his way by FrostFire 2019-04-03 20:59:16
   |     |  |        +-Slide into his stomach by FrostFire 2019-04-03 21:02:14
   |     |  |           +-Slip and fall in by FrostFire 2019-04-03 21:04:43
   |     |  |              +-Wake up by FrostFire 2019-04-03 21:07:25
   |     |  |                 +-Nooo! by FrostFire 2019-04-03 22:16:23
   |     |  |                    +- Choose another Pokemon *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  +-The Bashful Six Tailed Fox by Jayezox 2015-07-02 23:10:27
   |     |  |  +-"I was looking at some of those tasty berries." by Jayezox 2015-07-02 23:59:00
   |     |  |  |  +-Her True Intentions by Jayezox 2015-07-07 00:12:00
   |     |  |  |  |  +-The Risk of Greed by Jayezox 2015-08-13 01:32:05
   |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Trust her and only eat a little more (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Trust her and stop eating (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Eat everything else to keep your strength up and find a way out (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  +- Hypnosis misses (your number is greater than 60) (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  +- Yes, let's be a good simaritan (Blank)
   |     |  |  +-Unusual Six Tailed Fox  by Jayezox 2015-07-02 23:28:46
   |     |  |  |  +- "I'm sorry, I can't do it." (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  +- "Okay, I'll try" (Blank)
   |     |  |  +- "I thought I should warn you about a predator nearby." (Blank)
   |     |  |  +- "I thought you might be tasty." (Blank)
   |     |  +-Persian by mistvulpin 2013-07-12 12:37:02
   |     |     +-Can't help but smile by mistvulpin 2013-07-12 12:50:03
   |     |     |  +- licks your nose playfully. (Blank)
   |     |     |  +- smiles at you affectionately. (Blank)
   |     |     +- giggles a bit. (Blank)
   |     +- To the beach (Blank)
   +-Chespin by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-01-28 15:35:19
   |  +- Female (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Leafeon by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-01-28 15:33:23
   |  +- Female (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Umbreon by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-01-28 15:32:22
   |  +-Male by Jayezox 2016-10-11 04:12:13
   |  |  +-Is your prey... lying? by Jayezox 2016-10-13 02:25:46
   |  |  |  +-Surprisingly, she's here by Jayezox 2016-10-15 12:55:36
   |  |  |  |  +-Greet her back by Jayezox 2016-10-13 02:46:58
   |  |  |  |  |  +-What a Cannibal by Jayezox 2016-11-17 03:39:39
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Escaped the Mouth by Jayezox 2016-12-01 02:34:48
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- repulsed by this and start to fight back (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- oddly enjoying this (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Try to squirm out of her (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- A Skuntank, her half sister (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Her friend, a Nidorina (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Her mother, a Lopunny (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- No (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- She's not here (Blank)
   |  |  +- Offer yourself to a predator and test this (Blank)
   |  |  +- Test this on some prey (Blank)
   |  |  +- Destroy the trees (Blank)
   |  |  +- Protect the trees (Blank)
   |  +- Female (Blank)
   +-Zangoose by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-01-28 15:23:42
   |  +-Female Zangoose! by SparkyThunders 2016-08-07 05:04:34
   |  |  +- Try to stand up. (Blank)
   |  |  +- I'm.. a bit hungry. (Blank)
   |  |  +- You were too weak to stand (Blank)
   |  +-Male Zangoose by SparkyThunders 2015-07-01 22:48:42
   |     +-"Where am I?" by SparkyThunders 2015-07-02 01:56:50
   |     |  +-Threaten by SparkyThunders 2015-07-02 02:07:44
   |     |  |  +-Fight! by SparkyThunders 2015-07-02 02:26:13
   |     |  |  |  +- Restart *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |  |  +- Continue as the female Seviper (Blank)
   |     |  |  +- Lose your strength and act weak *Looped Link!* (You know your limits.)
   |     |  +-You know your limits. by SparkyThunders 2015-07-02 02:02:17
   |     |     +- by SparkyThunders 2016-10-15 05:39:12
   |     |     |  +- try to run (Blank)
   |     |     |  +- plea her for something else. (Blank)
   |     |     |  +- Climb in it's mouth (Blank)
   |     |     +- Never! (Blank)
   |     +-"Who is this?" by SparkyThunders 2015-07-02 01:54:44
   |        +-Threaten by SparkyThunders 2015-07-02 02:07:44
   |        |  +-Fight! by SparkyThunders 2015-07-02 02:26:13
   |        |  |  +- Restart *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |        |  |  +- Continue as the female Seviper (Blank)
   |        |  +- Lose your strength and act weak *Looped Link!* (You know your limits.)
   |        +-You know your limits. by SparkyThunders 2015-07-02 02:02:17
   |           +- by SparkyThunders 2016-10-15 05:39:12
   |           |  +- try to run (Blank)
   |           |  +- plea her for something else. (Blank)
   |           |  +- Climb in it's mouth (Blank)
   |           +- Never! (Blank)
   +-Latios or Latias by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-12-23 10:28:31
   |  +-Latios by 9kirby99 2013-08-16 13:54:24
   |  |  +-Your sister, Latias by 9kirby99 2013-08-17 22:16:32
   |  |  |  +-"Will you let me make you my baby?" by KingLoner 2016-05-30 00:25:26
   |  |  |  |  +- "No, but we could find someone else for you!" (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- "No, not a good idea sis." (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- "Of course Sis!" (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- "Can you eat me?" (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- "Will you let me eat you?" (Blank)
   |  |  +- A busty Gardevoir (Blank)
   |  |  +- A little Riolu (Blank)
   |  +-Latias by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-12-28 21:02:39
   |     +-East by Jacob the espeon 2012-12-30 23:44:54
   |     |  +-A Seviper by PuntoPenny 2013-08-09 06:34:22
   |     |  |  +- You get free with your psychic powers (Blank)
   |     |  |  +- He squeeze you to death (Blank)
   |     |  +-Another Latias by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-01-29 18:16:26
   |     |     +-Why do people think that bullcharges against flying targets are gonna work? by mikoc5 2016-03-19 07:51:21
   |     |     |  +- Eat Her! *Looped Link!* (Eat Her!)
   |     |     |  +- Shove her into your womb *Looped Link!* (Shove her into your womb.)
   |     |     +-get knocked down. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-01-29 23:39:14
   |     |        +-begin struggling to get your head out of the Latias's tailhole. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-01-29 23:53:51
   |     |        |  +-you see your chance and try blasting the Latias off of you with a small psychic blast. by 9kirby99 2013-08-08 14:26:34
   |     |        |  |  +-Run! by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-14 20:48:43
   |     |        |  |  |  +-in the middle. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-14 20:50:26
   |     |        |  |  |  |  +-lose consciousness. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-14 20:52:58
   |     |        |  |  |  |  |  +-you slip fully inside. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-14 20:54:48
   |     |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |        |  |  |  |  |  +- you regain consciousness. (Blank)
   |     |        |  |  |  |  +- recoil from it. (Blank)
   |     |        |  |  |  +- on the right. (Blank)
   |     |        |  |  |  +- on the left. (Blank)
   |     |        |  |  +-You decide to eat her. by 9kirby99 2013-08-09 11:01:09
   |     |        |  |  |  +-Eat Her! by Jayezox 2015-10-30 07:30:59
   |     |        |  |  |  |  +-digest her! by mikoc5 2016-03-19 07:44:43
   |     |        |  |  |  |  |  +-Another Latias by mikoc5 2016-03-19 07:49:56
   |     |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Eat her too. (Blank)
   |     |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Strike up a friendly conversation (Blank)
   |     |        |  |  |  |  |  +- A hungry looking Seviper. (Blank)
   |     |        |  |  |  |  +-A new Ally by Jayezox 2015-11-02 14:43:57
   |     |        |  |  |  |     +- Don't listen to her (Blank)
   |     |        |  |  |  |     +- Take the path behind you (Blank)
   |     |        |  |  |  |     +- Take the path to your right (Blank)
   |     |        |  |  |  +-Shove her into your womb. by 9kirby99 2013-08-09 14:52:57
   |     |        |  |  |     +-she comes to and begins struggling to get out. by Jacob the espeon 2016-05-30 16:59:10
   |     |        |  |  |     |  +- There's a path available to the left (Blank)
   |     |        |  |  |     |  +- You start to digest the latias into femcum (Blank)
   |     |        |  |  |     +-she comes to and relaxes, accepting her fate. by 9kirby99 2013-08-10 18:49:02
   |     |        |  |  |        +-head farther east. by 9kirby99 2013-08-14 17:48:28
   |     |        |  |  |        |  +-Yet another Latias. by KlaudiaLaTerra 2016-03-19 05:28:47
   |     |        |  |  |        |  |  +- Try to fight her. by KlaudiaLaTerra 2016-03-19 05:46:51
   |     |        |  |  |        |  |  |  +- begin pleading with her to let you out. (Blank)
   |     |        |  |  |        |  |  |  +- struggle to get out. (Blank)
   |     |        |  |  |        |  |  +- Try to run from her. by KlaudiaLaTerra 2016-03-19 06:53:55
   |     |        |  |  |        |  |  |  +-stop flying off. by KlaudiaLaTerra 2016-03-19 07:41:48
   |     |        |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +- Approach her nervously and say "Hi" (Blank)
   |     |        |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +- Apoligise- that was a little rude of you. (Blank)
   |     |        |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +- Hide behind a rock- it would be good to be cautious. (Blank)
   |     |        |  |  |        |  |  |  +- find yourself caught in the coils of a hungry looking Seviper. (Blank)
   |     |        |  |  |        |  |  +-Say "A-Another one...?Great...you're not going to try and shove me in your rear like the other  by KlaudiaLaTerra 2016-03-19 06:04:10
   |     |        |  |  |        |  |  |  +-"Good." you sigh out in relief. by mikoc5 2016-03-19 15:26:40
   |     |        |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +-Latias - It's too dangerous for selfcest by mikoc5 2016-03-19 06:22:00
   |     |        |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +- Tell her about the unbirth. (Blank)
   |     |        |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +- Lie about the first latias. (Blank)
   |     |        |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +- To relax for once and have some fun (Blank)
   |     |        |  |  |        |  |  |  +- "Why not?" you ask her curiously. (Blank)
   |     |        |  |  |        |  |  +-Approach her nervously and say hi. by KlaudiaLaTerra 2015-10-27 08:57:44
   |     |        |  |  |        |  |     +- You smile warmly at her. (Blank)
   |     |        |  |  |        |  |     +- You murr happily. (Blank)
   |     |        |  |  |        |  +- a Victreebel. (Blank)
   |     |        |  |  |        |  +- a gateway. (Blank)
   |     |        |  |  |        +- head through the passageway to the north. (Blank)
   |     |        |  |  +- She deserves to slip into your tailhole. (Blank)
   |     |        |  +-your mind begins flooding with pleasure and humiliation. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-01-29 23:46:40
   |     |        |     +-manage to snap out of it and resume fighting to get free. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-01-30 08:58:38
   |     |        |     |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |        |     +-begin giving into that pleasure. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-01-29 23:54:26
   |     |        |        +-lose consciousness. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-01-29 23:52:34
   |     |        |        |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |        |        +- begin fighting weakly. (Blank)
   |     |        +- give up and accept your fate. (Blank)
   |     +-North by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-12-23 10:35:14
   |     |  +-Go into it by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-12-23 10:37:47
   |     |  |  +-Try lifting the Muk with your psychic powers by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-12-23 10:40:49
   |     |  |  |  +-pass out from the stench. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-12-23 10:43:26
   |     |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |  |  +- struggle weakly. (Blank)
   |     |  |  +- Struggle to get out from under it (Blank)
   |     |  +- Take a look in it first (Blank)
   |     +- West (Blank)
   +-Ninetales by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-12-15 13:03:54
   |  +-Female by mistvulpin 2013-06-30 23:23:37
   |  |  +-Let him try. by mistvulpin 2013-07-01 00:20:01
   |  |  |  +-I have plenty of time to figure out how to get him out later. by mistvulpin 2013-07-01 00:22:11
   |  |  |  |  +-go for a walk. by Scorinmudkipz 2016-08-06 01:35:39
   |  |  |  |  |  +-You make it out of the cave  by Scorinmudkipz 2016-08-06 01:42:34
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Spot a big brown tail sticking out of a bush (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Feel something tickle your womb (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Another pokemon stops you by Scorinmudkipz 2016-08-06 01:33:06
   |  |  |  |  |     +-Another Vulpix by thatjustaintright 2016-08-14 00:18:38
   |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Tell the truth by thatjustaintright 2016-08-14 22:56:21
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-To pull him out by thatjustaintright 2016-08-14 23:32:22
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Into the womb by thatjustaintright 2016-08-15 00:05:14
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- You hear a noise (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Go to sleep (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Do nothing (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Push them out (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- To join him inside (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- You'll keep him there (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Lie to her by thatjustaintright 2016-08-14 00:32:04
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-Start licking her by thatjustaintright 2016-08-14 01:20:33
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-You eat her headfirst by thatjustaintright 2016-08-14 02:04:20
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Someone else appears (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- The male Vulpix starts pushing out (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- You let the female Vulpix out (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- You have sex with her (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- You shove her up your tailhole (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Keep her in your cave and decide later (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Show her your backside (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Send her away (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |     +- Ninetales (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- rest and relax (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- that maybe this isn't such a good idea after all. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- That you should ask the vulpix (Blank)
   |  |  +- Decide it would be too weird to try. (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Serperior by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-12-15 12:46:41
   |  +-Female by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-12-15 12:49:05
   |  |  +-Look away by ultimated 2014-04-01 11:45:28
   |  |  |  +-Eat HER instead! by ultimated 2013-07-10 16:53:36
   |  |  |  |  +-Your mouth by topsyturvy 2014-06-10 16:47:06
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Don't digest her yet. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Digest her. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +-unbirthing her. by 9kirby99 2013-08-08 13:59:12
   |  |  |  |  |  +-try slipping her deeper inside. by topsyturvy 2016-10-11 02:07:52
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You go to sleep. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You leave the cave. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- let out a gasp as she manages to escape. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +-anal voring her. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-07-11 00:42:23
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Serperior scarfs a Ninetales  by anon4321 2018-12-24 07:59:25
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Her mate tries to eat you! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You become one fat snake  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +-manages to cast a curse on you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-07-11 00:45:57
   |  |  |  |  |     +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  +- swallowing her down tailhole first. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Run for it! (Blank)
   |  |  +-Stare back by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-12-15 12:51:12
   |  |  |  +-try looking away by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-12-21 11:56:35
   |  |  |  |  +-To put your head in the Ninetail's mouth by topsyturvy 2017-02-09 17:50:00
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Stick your head in its mouth by topsyturvy 2015-01-06 20:54:27
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- relax and submit to your fate. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Try fighting its control. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Resist (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +-you manage to break free from the Ninetales's mind control. by topsyturvy 2016-10-11 02:02:08
   |  |  |  |  |  +- You slither off for a nap. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- The Ninetales manages to escape your belly. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +-you get the compulsion to slide your head into the Ninetales's tailhole. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-12-15 13:00:38
   |  |  |  |  |  +-fight the compulsion. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-07-13 17:47:51
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-you begin sliding back out due to your efforts. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-03-27 17:18:58
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-manage to retain your grip on the stalagtite. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-07-13 17:55:48
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-give up. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-10-29 15:22:41
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- don't give up. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- get an idea. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-release the stalagmite in shock at the intrusion. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-04-20 14:49:07
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-accept the offer. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-04-20 14:57:44
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- reject the offer. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- the stalagmite breaks. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +-give up and accept your fate. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-12-21 11:57:10
   |  |  |  |  |     +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  +- you get the compulsion to begin pleasuring the Ninetales's pussy with your vines and her tailhole with your tongue. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- keep staring (Blank)
   |  |  +- Try to take over HER mind (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Flygon by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-11-26 00:49:42
   |  +-Female by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-11-26 01:03:33
   |  |  +-Some pokemon leaps out at you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-11-26 15:57:05
   |  |  |  +-naughty Zangoose. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-11-26 16:00:02
   |  |  |  |  +-nice. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-01-28 15:52:12
   |  |  |  |  |  +-"Okay." you reply a bit lustfully. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-01-28 15:56:04
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-begins sliding your head into her comfy tailhole. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-01-30 09:02:34
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-continue as the Zangoose's butt slave. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-01-30 09:04:57
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-a Seviper strikes out at her. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-01-30 09:07:55
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-eat her. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-01-30 09:09:27
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-wake up in her tailhole. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-01-30 13:56:18
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-get out in time. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-04-19 13:03:50
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Dragon Claw (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Supersonic (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- don't get out in time. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-remain asleep in her tailhole. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-01-30 09:11:44
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-continue swallowing her down. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-01-30 09:15:29
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-but manages to keep you in his stomach. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-01-30 09:17:19
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- soon forced to cough you backup. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- anal rape her before continuing. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- let her go. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- a dart tipped with sleeping potion hits her. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- she decides to let you out for some fun. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- relaxes and enjoys the pleasure. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- "If you don't slide me inside, we can have some naughty fun." you murr out seductively. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +-stinky. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-11-26 16:04:20
   |  |  |  |     +-are a bit stunned by the combination of the pleasure and the fart. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-06-04 11:07:19
   |  |  |  |     |  +-continue struggling to get out. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-01-28 15:16:51
   |  |  |  |     |  |  +-remain conscious. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-01-28 15:21:09
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-promise. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-06-04 11:07:55
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-continue as the Zangoose's butt slave. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-02-09 20:45:46
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-succeeds. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-02-09 20:47:16
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-lets you out of her tailhole in the hopes that you can save her. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-02-09 20:48:24
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-the Seviper decides to have your unconscious form for an appetizer. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-14 13:08:00
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-begins struggling. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-04-18 15:11:19
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-tries saving you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-10-26 09:46:40
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-remain unconscious. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-10-26 09:50:06
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-regain consciousness by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-10-26 09:53:10
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-rejects your offer. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-10-26 09:58:10
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- accepts your offer. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- stay unconscious. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- begin coming to. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-runs off, abandoning you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-04-18 15:16:04
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-Female by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-04-18 15:21:14
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-You're being watched. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-14 13:11:18
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-an Ampharos. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-14 13:18:27
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-are too surprised to struggle. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-14 13:23:56
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-begin losing yourself to the pleasure that the licking brought you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-14 13:49:37
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-digesting you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-14 13:53:15
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- keeping you as a sex slave. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- keeping you as a butt slave. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- keeping you as a food slave. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- begin squirming and struggling in humiliation. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- begin struggling. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- a Ninetales. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- a Charizard. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- a Krookodile. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- A rumbling noise is soon heard. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- a friendly looking Ampharos shows up. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- is too frightened to struggle. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-the Seviper ignores you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-02-09 20:51:17
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-regain consciousness. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2019-02-28 12:41:12
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-save the Zangoose. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-02-22 14:46:58
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-screams in pain as his coils around the Zangoose loosen when the attack connects. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-05-20 18:35:43
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-remain the Zangoose's butt slave. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-02-20 13:45:42
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-press your face against her tailhole. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-02-20 13:48:28
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Persian leaps out at her. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-02-20 13:51:29
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-decided to av the Zangoose. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-02-20 13:56:04
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- decided to eat the Zangoose. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- scent reaches her nose. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Kangaskhan approaches her. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- decide to have some fun with her. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- sop being the Zangoose's butt slave. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- strikes at you quickly, getting your upper half into his maw. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-watch the Seviper have the Zangoose as his meal. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-02-10 09:43:35
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-accept. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-02-10 09:46:55
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-relax completely. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-02-10 09:55:42
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-to digest you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-02-10 09:58:35
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-not to digest you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-02-10 09:57:11
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     +-continue as the Seviper's pet. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-02-10 10:02:57
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  +-one of the Seviper's friends arrive. by TheSylveonColin 2015-03-04 17:33:16
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  +- Decide to grab a bite to eat (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  +- Take a nap (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  +- you get the urge to go for a nice flight. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  +- a thunderstorm starts outside. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- sense that something is wrong. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- refuse. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- remain unconscious. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- the Seviper decides to gulp down your unconscious form instead of the Zangoose. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- begins struggling. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- misses. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-don't promise. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-01-28 15:23:05
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |     +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  +-lose consciousness. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-01-28 15:18:52
   |  |  |  |     |  |     +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |     |  +-soon submit to the pleasure and let yourself be tqaken by it and fall unconscious. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-11-26 16:12:19
   |  |  |  |     |     +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |     +- begin struggling to get the Zangoose off and your head out of her tailhole. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- lustful Ampharos (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- hungry Charizard. (Blank)
   |  |  +- you spot a rare desert tornado. (Blank)
   |  |  +- You spot the oasis. (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Milotic by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-09-17 08:23:01
   |  +-Male by MilokarossFN1 2017-04-27 10:22:11
   |  |  +-Undersea Cave by MilokarossFN1 2017-04-27 13:55:16
   |  |  |  +-Stay unconscious by MilokarossFN1 2017-04-27 14:14:19
   |  |  |  |  +-Suddenly awakes by MilokarossFN1 2017-04-27 14:54:01
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Fight her! by MilokarossFN1 2017-04-29 07:51:01
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Ice Beam! by MilokarossFN1 2017-04-29 08:00:25
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Eat her quickly! by MilokarossFN1 2017-05-03 13:15:55
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- a lustful Raichu lies in wait. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- a hungry Mightyena lies in wait. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Run! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Defeat.. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Negotiate with her! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Flee! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +-Now is food by MilokarossFN1 2017-04-27 14:37:17
   |  |  |  |     +- Choose Another Pokemon *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  +- Wake up (Blank)
   |  |  +- Ice Cave (Blank)
   |  |  +- Forest Den (Blank)
   |  +-Female by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-02-02 04:32:38
   |     +-stay unconscious. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-02-02 04:33:26
   |     |  +-You remain oblivious to everything. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-02-02 04:34:37
   |     |  |  +-wake up from the pain of being cooked. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-03-26 15:16:02
   |     |  |  |  +-Hydro Pump on the oven door. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-10-20 13:51:20
   |     |  |  |  |  +-eat the Ninetales. by MilokarossFN1 2015-12-07 12:04:10
   |     |  |  |  |  |  +-leave the house and return to your lair by MilokarossFN1 2015-12-08 02:41:45
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- you oversleep a bit. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- you wake up. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  +-rest somewhere and digest Ninetales by MilokarossFN1 2015-12-07 12:13:44
   |     |  |  |  |  |     +-a tied up female Pikachu on the bed. by MilokarossFN1 2016-04-20 08:26:34
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +-AV her by MilokarossFN1 2016-04-20 08:32:58
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Sleep in the bed (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Leave the house (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Untie her (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |     +- a cute female Vulpix laying on the bed. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  +-lay down to get some rest. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-10-20 13:55:12
   |     |  |  |  |     +-gulp you down. by MilokarossFN1 2016-04-20 08:21:16
   |     |  |  |  |     |  +- choose another Pokemon *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |  |  |     +-AV you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-10-20 14:02:42
   |     |  |  |  |        +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |  |  +-Recover to heal yourself and restore a bit of your energy. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-03-26 18:16:37
   |     |  |  |  |  +-try pleading with the Ninetales. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-05-02 19:31:01
   |     |  |  |  |  |  +-agree to become the Ninetales's butt slave in return for her letting you out of the oven. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-08-22 14:14:39
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-continue as the Ninetales's butt slave. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-08-22 14:15:48
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-A sleeping dart hits her on her left hind leg. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-01-11 07:47:04
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-reaches into the Ninetales's tailhole and begins pulling you out. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-02-26 13:15:23
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-decides to AV you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-08-03 14:15:37
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-you're fully in the Flareon's tailhole. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-08-03 14:18:53
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-the Ninetales is fully in her belly. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-08-03 14:21:44
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- the Ninetales begins waking up. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- something grabs your tail. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-decides to eat you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-05 18:44:38
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-stay unconscious. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-05 18:46:39
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-stays asleep. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-05 18:48:50
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- wakes up. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- regain consciousness. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Sits on the Ninetales's head. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-01-11 07:48:18
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-remains asleep. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-05-18 10:48:26
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- wakes up. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- begins licking the Ninetales's tailhole. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- An Ampharos calls out to her. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Unknown to her, she was being watched. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  +- decide that being cooked would be far better than becoming a butt slave. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  +- try bashing the oven door open. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  +- Rain Dance to try to reduce the heat in the oven. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  +- Attract on the Ninetales to try to charm her into getting you out of the oven. (Blank)
   |     |  |  +-don't wake up. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-02-02 04:35:26
   |     |  |     +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  +- You soon begin coming to, wondering what the weird feeling in your tailhole and pussy is. (Blank)
   |     +- begin regaining consciousness. (Blank)
   +-Buizel by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-08-26 16:59:59
   |  +-Male by SparkyThunders 2016-06-19 06:03:45
   |  |  +-Carla Melanie & Mavis Angeline Stillwater. by SparkyThunders 2016-06-23 05:00:04
   |  |  +-Swiddle Venton Stillwater by SparkyThunders 2016-06-23 04:37:11
   |  |  |  +- Nod! (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Shake. (Blank)
   |  |  +-The Poochyena Twins by SparkyThunders 2016-06-23 03:31:00
   |  |  |  +- Hunting with Stream and Mirah (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Leapfrog with Yvonne and Roark (Blank)
   |  |  +-'Poison' Ivie Birk Acacia. by SparkyThunders 2016-06-22 03:24:17
   |  |  |  +- You shake your head  (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- You nod your head  (Blank)
   |  |  +-Alex Benjamin Stillwater. by SparkyThunders 2016-06-23 03:50:22
   |  |  +-Ben Theodre Stillwater by SparkyThunders 2016-06-21 13:55:54
   |  |  |  +- Shake your head.. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Nod your head! (Blank)
   |  |  +- Neighbor Purrloin (Blank)
   |  |  +- Neighbor Vulpix (Blank)
   |  |  +- Auntie Rosie. (Blank)
   |  |  +- Auntie Swinter. (Blank)
   |  |  +- Uncle Zach (Blank)
   |  |  +- Cousin Frost, Cicle, and Glacier. (Blank)
   |  +-Female by Cornele 2015-02-17 21:11:15
   |     +-He digests you by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-01-22 09:59:54
   |     |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     +-Non fatal by Cornele 2013-04-15 17:12:50
   |        +-He stops rolling, spots you, and gives chase. by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-10 11:18:22
   |        |  +-You Reach a lake by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-10 11:29:33
   |        |  |  +-You decide to venture back into the woods by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-14 00:34:48
   |        |  |  |  +-You're startled by a sound  by NoctaliEquinox 2017-03-17 19:28:17
   |        |  |  |  |  +-Eat you by NoctaliEquinox 2017-03-17 19:38:16
   |        |  |  |  |  |  +-She wants you to pass through (full tour) by Drake_451 2017-04-25 20:16:37
   |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- To be her footpaw slave (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- To be unbirthed (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- To go through her body again  (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  |  |  +-To digest you by Drake_451 2017-04-25 20:07:49
   |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Wake up and come out her other end (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Are digested  (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  |  |  +- She wants a belly pet (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  |  +- Use you as a toy (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  |  +- UB you (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  |  +- AV you (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  +-You see a pair of hungry glowing eyes in some bushes ahead  by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-28 16:02:54
   |        |  |  |  |  +-He uses attract on you by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-28 16:09:29
   |        |  |  |  |  |  +-You would have sex with him by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-28 16:23:46
   |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +-He plans to devour you by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-28 16:32:34
   |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-He releases you from his attract move by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-28 16:55:57
   |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Start over *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- He simply lets you digest (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- He wants to keep you as a slave (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- He plans to AV you (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  |  |  +- You would like to go inside of him (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  |  +- He just wants to eat you (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  +-A vine tightens around your footpaw by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-14 00:40:38
   |        |  |  |     +-A Leafeon by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-14 18:00:53
   |        |  |  |     |  +-Mouth by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-14 20:52:46
   |        |  |  |     |  |  +-Swallow and be done with you by Drake_451 2017-07-27 22:44:38
   |        |  |  |     |  |  |  +-You digest  by Drake_451 2017-07-28 07:31:41
   |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Start over *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |        |  |  |     |  |  |  +- You pass through  (Blank)
   |        |  |  |     |  |  +-Punish you by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-14 21:15:11
   |        |  |  |     |  |     +-He is madder than ever and grabs you by the tail by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-14 21:37:35
   |        |  |  |     |  |     |  +-He takes you back to his den by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-22 18:40:16
   |        |  |  |     |  |     |  |  +-He wants a baby from you by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-22 18:57:04
   |        |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  +-Beg him to reconsider eating you by Drake_451 2017-09-10 00:22:12
   |        |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  +-There was an egg by Drake_451 2017-09-10 00:25:00
   |        |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-He fulfills his promise  by Drake_451 2017-09-10 00:33:18
   |        |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You let's you pass through his system  (Blank)
   |        |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You digest  (Blank)
   |        |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- He decided to keep you as his mate (Blank)
   |        |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  +- There was no egg (Blank)
   |        |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  +- Accept your fate (Blank)
   |        |  |  |     |  |     |  |  +- He plans to keep you as a sex slave (Blank)
   |        |  |  |     |  |     |  +-Now it is dinner time  by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-14 22:36:54
   |        |  |  |     |  |     |     +- Start over *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |        |  |  |     |  |     +- You get away (hopefully) safely... (Blank)
   |        |  |  |     |  +- Other orifice (Blank)
   |        |  |  |     +-A Treecko by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-14 00:49:03
   |        |  |  |     |  +-To catch prey by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-14 00:55:26
   |        |  |  |     |  |  +-You are the prey by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-14 08:21:55
   |        |  |  |     |  |  |  +- He wants to keep you in his belly a while (Blank)
   |        |  |  |     |  |  |  +- He started to digest you right away (Blank)
   |        |  |  |     |  |  +- He agrees  (Blank)
   |        |  |  |     |  +- Was bored (Blank)
   |        |  |  |     |  +- For fun (Blank)
   |        |  |  |     +- A Victreebell (Blank)
   |        |  |  |     +- Nothing. You're just being paranoid. (Blank)
   |        |  |  +-You are grabbed by something from behind  by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-10 11:43:12
   |        |  |  |  +-He's going to feed you to his mate/family by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-11 08:57:31
   |        |  |  |  |  +-Eat you by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-11 09:05:07
   |        |  |  |  |  |  +- Start over *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |        |  |  |  |  +- Unbirth you (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  |  +- Anal vore you (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  +-He's going to eat you by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-10 16:59:06
   |        |  |  |  |  +-Devour you by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-10 17:24:33
   |        |  |  |  |  |  +- Start over *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |        |  |  |  |  +- Anal vore you (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  +- He's going to use you as a sex slave (Blank)
   |        |  |  +- You spot a tasty looking Goldeen (Blank)
   |        |  +- The Charizard catches you (Blank)
   |        |  +- You find a cave (Blank)
   |        +- A female Meowth soon spots you. (Blank)
   +-Gardevoir by Timo2141 2012-06-27 12:24:22
   |  +-Female by 9kirby99 2013-08-09 11:03:47
   |  |  +-A Latias that seems to be up to something... by 9kirby99 2013-08-09 13:38:58
   |  |  |  +-turn and expose your butt with an evil smirk on your face. by Nightmare49 2016-05-30 09:51:47
   |  |  |  |  +- A Latios appear by KingLoner 2016-05-29 23:56:12
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Sneak up on him by Jacob the espeon 2016-05-30 17:09:05
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-He frees himself! by KingLoner 2016-05-30 16:36:21
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Screw it. Let's eat! by KingLoner 2016-05-30 16:38:09
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You are. by Scorinmudkipz 2016-06-29 14:41:59
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Take a long nap after such a big meal (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- To go look for more food (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You aren't. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Try to calm him down. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- He doesn't free himself. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Hide and trail him (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- You see a Gallade (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Continue your walk through the forest (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-Stay still, frozen in fear by Jacob the espeon 2015-02-20 07:16:40
   |  |  |  |  +-A dive! Gulping you down! by MrWhatever 2016-07-25 20:42:26
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Select a different Pokemon *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  +-A spin attack, intending to land on you tailhole first! by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-02-20 07:26:01
   |  |  |  |  |  +-don't get out of the way in time. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-02-20 07:24:24
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-pass out. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-02-20 07:27:25
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- begin struggling. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- get out of the way in time. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- A flip! Sending you to her womb! (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-Lift your legs and spread them, revealing your pussy. by 9kirby99 2013-08-09 13:40:44
   |  |  |     +-pull her the rest of the way into your womb. by 9kirby99 2013-08-16 13:51:45
   |  |  |     |  +-You get a large hunger craving by harryvore 2014-04-11 22:29:13
   |  |  |     |  |  +-Large meal by ChillMistressFreia 2015-08-13 04:38:07
   |  |  |     |  |  |  +-a very blubbery Snorlax by MrWhatever 2016-07-25 19:01:52
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Damn right I can! by thatguy55 2017-03-29 02:10:07
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Sit down and watch it happen by thatguy55 2017-03-29 02:27:41
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- *Yawn* what a great rest. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You awake with a jolt (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Panic and try to make it to a safe spot (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- On second thought... *Looped Link!* (Large meal)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Is it even asleep? (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  +- a nice, sweet Vanilluxe (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  +- a milk-filled Miltank (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  +- a hefty Bouffalant (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  +- a big Gyarados noodle (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  +- a training Hariyama (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  +- Small meal (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  +- A Latios comes out of the bushes (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  +- You feel her start to struggle (Blank)
   |  |  |     +- decide to let her out. (Blank)
   |  |  +-A small Riolu heading your way. by 9kirby99 2013-08-09 11:06:05
   |  |     +-Decide to eat him yourself. by Drake_451 2014-12-26 18:45:20
   |  |     |  +-keep him in your belly for now. by clampaste 2016-05-22 16:32:34
   |  |     |  |  +-Digest him while he sleeps. by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-06 17:30:24
   |  |     |  |  |  +-you spot a tasty looking Eevee. by NoctaliEquinox 2017-03-17 19:09:53
   |  |     |  |  |  |  +-It's sleeping  by NoctaliEquinox 2017-03-17 19:12:32
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Eat her (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- UB her (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- AV her (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  +- It evolves  (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  +-You decide to leave by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-23 15:00:26
   |  |     |  |  |  |  +- The lake (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  +- The mountains  (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  +- A village (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  +- The Riolu's mother finds you (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  +- Decide to raise him as your own. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  +- Decide to keep him as your servant. (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  +- Decide to track down his mother. (Blank)
   |  |     |  +- let him out. (Blank)
   |  |     +-Decide to help the kid by Unbirthing him. by 9kirby99 2013-08-09 11:09:04
   |  |     |  +-Can't save Riolu by MidnaTwilight 2017-07-03 09:44:31
   |  |     |  |  +- Unbirths you (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  +- Eats you whole (Blank)
   |  |     |  +-soon get him into your pussy then womb. by 9kirby99 2013-08-14 10:55:21
   |  |     |     +-lie to her. by ToriRune 2013-09-19 01:37:38
   |  |     |     |  +-decide to teach her a lesson. by GrandestBlue 2013-12-31 13:07:09
   |  |     |     |  |  +-decide to oral vore her. by harryvore 2014-05-14 00:22:25
   |  |     |     |  |  |  +- digest her. (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  |  |  +- ask the Riolu what he thinks should be done. (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  |  |  +- keep her in your belly for now to be released later. (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  |  +- decide to av her (Blank)
   |  |     |     |  +- walk off. (Blank)
   |  |     |     +- tell her the truth. (Blank)
   |  |     +- Hide him in the tree  (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Lopunny by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-04-28 19:11:43
   |  +-Beth, the young female Lopunny by Carni-vore 2018-08-01 01:12:04
   |  |  +-Make your way over the mountain by Carni-vore 2018-08-01 23:32:24
   |  |  |  +-Bravely Defeated by Carni-vore 2018-08-08 16:40:15
   |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  +-Baby Don't Hurt Me by Carni-vore 2018-08-02 15:51:48
   |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  +-Taking the Hit Like a Champ by Carni-vore 2018-08-02 03:08:44
   |  |  |     +- Continue the journey (Blank)
   |  |  |     +- Rest a bit. (Blank)
   |  |  +-High on Fumes by Carni-vore 2018-08-01 13:43:55
   |  |  |  +-Bye-bye Baby by Carni-vore 2018-08-01 21:43:49
   |  |  |  |  +-Cave of Wonders by Carni-vore 2018-08-09 01:42:00
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Baby-Doll Eyes (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Quick attack (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Rest a bit. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-Jumped Right Into That One by Carni-vore 2018-08-08 02:55:52
   |  |  |     +- Choose another pokemon *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  +-A Shocking Encounter by Carni-vore 2018-08-01 03:28:32
   |  |     +-Quick Decision by Carni-vore 2018-08-01 04:14:21
   |  |     |  +-Pack attack by Carni-vore 2018-08-04 02:51:28
   |  |     |  |  +-Getting the Jump On Them by Carni-vore 2018-08-06 00:39:28
   |  |     |  |  |  +- Rest a bit (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  +- Continue the journey (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  +-Making a Run For It by Carni-vore 2018-08-05 03:28:50
   |  |     |  |     +- Choose another pokemon *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |     |  +- Rest a bit. (Blank)
   |  |     +-Luxray Vision by Carni-vore 2018-08-02 15:57:50
   |  |        +- Choose another pokemon *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Snivy by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-03-14 07:16:24
   |  +-Female by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-05-26 13:12:15
   |  |  +-A hungry looking Charmander enters the room. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-05-28 14:57:04
   |  |  |  +-submit to the Charmander's desires. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-11-16 15:11:36
   |  |  |  |  +-like that idea. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-12-18 12:47:18
   |  |  |  |  |  +-her stomach. by clampaste 2016-05-24 00:16:01
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- She decides against digesting you. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- She digests you. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +-her clean tailhole. by gizmo100 2013-03-20 00:52:03
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You murr out softly as you fall asleep. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-03-20 12:02:50
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-continue as the Charmander's sex slave. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-06-25 21:15:33
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Pikachu by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-20 12:15:13
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-aving the Charmander. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-20 12:21:00
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-to keep the Charmander in her tailhole forever as a buttplug. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-20 12:28:00
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- to keep the Charmander as her butt slave. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- eating the Charmander. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Tepig (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Meowth (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Milotic (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- hungry Gulpin (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You wiggle a bit happily. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- her womb. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- hate that idea. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-don't even consider submitting. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-05-28 18:39:07
   |  |  |  |  +-relax and try to think of a way to escape through the slightly building pleasure. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-04-29 14:32:35
   |  |  |  |  |  +-you begin submitting to the pleasure. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-04-29 14:41:05
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-submit completely. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-06-14 14:46:40
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-decide to become her butt slave. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-06-14 14:57:45
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-continue as the Charmander's butt slave. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-06-30 12:45:47
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-a Ninetales spots her. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-06-30 13:37:57
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-begins falling under her control. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-05-30 12:24:40
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-falls under the Ninetales's control. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-05-30 12:27:14
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- fights the hypnotic effect. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- snaps out of it. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- manages to look away before her mind can be taken over. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- she dives into the water with a smile on her face. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- a hungry Milotic spots her. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- snap out of the pleasure induced haze. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- try getting her into your clean tailhole. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- you think of something. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +-fight the pleasure. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-05-28 19:40:49
   |  |  |  |  |  +-arouses you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-06-01 08:26:12
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-continue to try fighting against the pleasure. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-08-14 14:52:02
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-continue as the Charmander's butt slave. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-08-24 12:26:19
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-A hungry Buizel was waiting to ambush her inside. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-08-24 12:29:06
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-knocked out by the water gun. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-08-24 12:32:02
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-remains unconscious. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-10-08 14:00:03
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-begins regaining consciousness. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-08-24 12:41:16
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-lets you out of her tailhole in the hopes that you can save her. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-08-24 12:48:06
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Notices you but decides to keep you tied up. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-12-18 21:21:31
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-toy. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-12-24 13:31:07
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-the Charmander's thrashing slowsd down a bit as digestion begins. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-12-24 13:35:23
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-with a burst of energy, the Charmander gets into the Buizel's tailhole. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-02-01 12:27:17
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-your mind breaks, you submit to the pleasure and the Buizel's anal muscles fail to get the Charmande by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-06-20 11:55:41
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-manages to get her head outside. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-02-17 21:07:18
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-don't help her. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-06-20 11:56:24
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-remain in the daze due to the pleasure. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-03-31 15:07:45
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-you climax. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-04-10 05:09:24
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-continue as the Buizel's butt slave. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-06-02 12:24:04
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-a lustful Meowth spots her. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-06-02 12:29:00
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-knocks the Buizel down, knocking her out. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-06-02 12:31:58
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-leave you in the Buizel's tailhole. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-01-11 19:31:08
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-remains unconscious. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-02-17 21:09:11
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-decides to av her. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2016-04-14 20:38:55
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-decides to eat her. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-12-05 13:24:49
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-stays unconscious. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-12-05 13:27:40
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-move you into her tailhole. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-12-05 13:29:49
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- digest you too. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- regains consciousness. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- gets up and leaves the room. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- begins coming to. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-have you as a snack. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-06-02 12:34:55
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-stay asleep. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-06-02 12:37:52
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-wakes you up. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-06-01 08:07:46
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- stays unconscious. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- regains consciousness. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-doesn't wake you up. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-06-02 12:46:45
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |     +-continue as the Buizel. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-06-20 12:00:46
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  +-remain unconscious. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-11-14 01:10:13
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  |  +-regain consciousness. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-06-01 08:10:43
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  |  |  +- try getting it into your maw. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  |  |  +- try getting free of the ropes. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  |  +-remain unconscious. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-11-14 01:11:54
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  |     +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  +- regain consciousness. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |     +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |     +- continue as the Meowth. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- wake up. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- knocks the Buizel down. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- knocks the Buizel down, stunning her a bit. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- a hungry Zangoosde spots her. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- she reaches her room and goes inside. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- the Charmander's friend enters the room. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- snap out of your daze and help her. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- help her. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- passes out. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-you manage to resist submitting and the Buizel's anal muscles fail to get the Charmander back into h by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-02-01 12:35:45
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-gets the exit to the Buizel's tailhole open just in the nick of time. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-04-20 15:02:06
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-succeeds. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-03-15 18:34:03
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-try saving the Charmander with your vines. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-06-25 21:24:25
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-begins sliding back inside slowly. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-08-16 14:00:41
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-don't give up on saving the Charmander. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2016-01-03 15:21:13
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- give up on saving the Charmander. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-begins sliding back outside slowly. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-08-16 13:57:26
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- grins as she grabs the Charmander and forces her back into her tailhole before grabbing your neck and cutting off your air. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- grins as she sits on your head now. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-can't help the Charmander due to the overflow ofg humiliation and pleasure that your body is going t by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-03-15 18:34:28
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-keep her as my butt slave as well." by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2016-09-03 17:06:24
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-continue with you and the Charmander as the Buizel's butt slaves by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-03-15 18:51:26
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-only to be pounced on by a hungry Meowth. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-03-15 18:58:56
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-knocking her out. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2018-10-25 21:08:23
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- AVing her. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- swallowing her down whole. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- stunning her. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- , soon deciding to have some fun with you. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- , soon deciding to have some fun with the two of you. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- , soon deciding to have some fun with the Charmander. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- digest her in my stomach." (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- absorb her into my tailhole." (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- fails. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-soon passes out from lack of air. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-11-24 14:57:40
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     +-This gives you an idea. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-02-01 12:51:08
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-smirks evilly as she gets off of you and sits on your head. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-02-01 12:56:53
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-keep you as her butt slave and digest the Charmander as you pass out. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-02-01 13:02:37
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-continue with you as the Buizel's butt slave. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-03-29 11:36:05
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-she's being watched. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-10-23 01:51:56
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-turns around and sits on the Buizel's face. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-05 15:02:11
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- gets her head into its maw. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- she spots a tasty and cute female Eevee. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- she gets a bit lustful. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-keep both of you as her butt slaves as you pass out. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-02-01 13:00:55
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     +- continue with the two of you as the Buizel's butt slaves. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- relaxes and enjoys the sensation of this happening. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     +- You soon give up in despair, not caring what happens to you any more. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- you manage to resist submitting  and the Buizel's anal muscles get the Cjharmander back into her stomach. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- your mind breaks, you submit to the pleasure and the Buizel's anal muscles get the Cjharmander back into her stomach. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- the Charmander passes out in the Buizel's stomach. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- the Charmander gets into the Buizel's tailhole. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- the Buizel burps, causing the Charmander to pass out from lack of air. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- snack. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-notices you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-12-18 13:31:31
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-the Buizel gets on top of you and begins licking your clean tailhole. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-09-24 10:26:28
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-soon climax. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-10-02 19:27:46
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-try fighting your way back out. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-10-28 13:58:52
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-run out of the room. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-05-11 10:48:01
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-you run into a Skuntank. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-05-11 10:50:42
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-just lay there. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2016-09-07 15:19:56
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- get up and try getting away. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- you run into a wall. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-try saving the Charmander's life. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2016-09-07 15:21:00
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +-miss. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-01 11:48:44
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +-knocking you out. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-01 11:51:18
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +- stunning you a bit. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- land on her. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-accept your fate and fall asleep. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-10-02 19:33:13
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |     +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- soon fall unconscious again from the rush of pleasure filling your body. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-you regain consciousness. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-08-24 12:52:51
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     +-tells the truth. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-08-24 12:54:57
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  +-She's able to leap out of the way, dodging your leap towards her. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-10-24 14:29:33
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  +-knocking you down. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-12-21 11:54:56
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  +-slip you into her tailhole and keep you inside forever. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-01-26 18:11:07
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  +- anal rape you. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  +- slip you into her tailhole and make you her butt slave. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  +- anal vore you. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  |  +- eat you. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  |  +- missing.... (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  +-Luckily, she wasn't expecting this, so your tackle hits her in the stomach, forcing her to cough the by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-08-24 12:58:43
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     +-stuns you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-08-24 13:02:14
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  +-soon begins waking up. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-08-24 13:05:42
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  +-The grab is successful. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-08-24 13:09:58
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |  +-unsuccessful. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-09-02 11:24:49
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |  +-successful. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-08-24 13:13:06
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     +-releases the Buizel in shock. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-08-24 14:01:54
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  +-soon finds herself giving into the pleasure slightly. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-08-24 14:05:00
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  +-soon loses herself in the pleasure of the moment. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-08-26 15:54:17
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  +-the Charmander first. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-08-26 15:57:48
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-regain consciousness. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-08-26 16:30:58
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-you get the unconscious Charmander out of the Buizel's tailhole. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-09-23 10:45:05
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-knocked unconscious. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-10-16 14:30:39
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-The two of you decide to take a nap while the Buizel is digested. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-10-16 14:34:00
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You wake up somewhere stinky. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You wake up somewhere wet. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Something licking at your tailhole wakes you up. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- An alarm wakes you up. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You're feeling naughty after that. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-stunned. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-09-23 10:47:50
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     +-grabs your tail ajnd lifts you over her head, smashing you into the floor on the other side of her. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-09-29 13:31:25
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- steps on the Charmander's neck, cutting off her air. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- leaps on top of the recovering Charmander. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     +-grabs your neck, trying to cut off your air. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-09-23 10:51:21
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |        +-black out. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-12-23 10:21:03
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |        |  +-remains unconscious. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-12-23 10:26:28
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |        |  +- regains consciousness. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |        +-try slipping a vine into the Buizel's tailhole and one into her pussy. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-09-29 13:38:39
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |           +-Continue anal raping her. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-09-29 18:11:13
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |           |  +- tries resisting the pleasure. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |           |  +- soon loses herself in the pleasure that her body is going through. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |           |  +- manages to regain her senses and slips yopur head into her tailhole. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |           +- AV her. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |           +- eat her. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-the Buizel's anal muscles tug on the Charmander's body suddenly. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-08-26 16:35:17
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +-keep trying to get the Charmander out. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-10-03 18:06:42
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +-give up on saving the Charmander. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-12-16 11:44:19
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- leave the room as well. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- stay in the room. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +-keep on trying to save the Charmander. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-03-15 18:55:34
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |     +-pass out. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-11-25 21:25:31
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |     |  +-continue with you and the Charmander as the Buizel's butt slaves by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-03-15 18:51:26
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |     |  |  +-only to be pounced on by a hungry Meowth. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-03-15 18:58:56
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |     |  |  |  +-knocking her out. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2018-10-25 21:08:23
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |     |  |  |  |  +- AVing her. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |     |  |  |  |  +- swallowing her down whole. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |     |  |  |  +- stunning her. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |     |  |  +- , soon deciding to have some fun with you. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |     |  |  +- , soon deciding to have some fun with the two of you. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |     |  |  +- , soon deciding to have some fun with the Charmander. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |     |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |     +-manage to stay conscious. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-10-24 19:50:23
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |        +-the Charmander as well as yourself. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-12-24 15:38:34
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |        |  +-you manage to get out, abandoning the Charmander. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-02-22 16:14:18
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |        |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |        |  +-you manage to get the Charmander out before losing consciousness inside the Buizel's tailhole. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-01-28 13:44:55
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |        |  |  +-regains consciousness. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-07-20 23:00:33
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |        |  |  |  +-the Charmander succumbs to the pleasure. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-16 14:51:38
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |        |  |  |  |  +-soon resumes. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-11-08 14:54:20
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |        |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |        |  |  |  |  +- decides to keep the Charmander as her sex slave instead of digesting her. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |        |  |  |  +- the Charmander manages to snap out of her pleasure induced state. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |        |  |  +- remains unconscious. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |        |  +-you lose consciousness and slip back into the Buizel's stomach with the Charmander. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-01-28 13:42:56
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |        |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |        |  +-you manage to get back outside with the unconscious Charmander. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-12-24 15:44:28
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |        |     +-reject the Buizel's offer. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-07-01 11:31:55
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |        |     |  +-fails. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-07-01 11:34:27
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |        |     |  |  +-get you into her tailhole and keep you as a butt slave and eat the Charmander. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-11-23 11:58:16
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |        |     |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |        |     |  |  |  +- continue as the Buizel's butt slave. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |        |     |  |  +- eat both of you. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |        |     |  |  +- get the Charmander into her tailhole and keep her as a butt slave while eating you. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |        |     |  |  +- get both of you into her tailhole and keep you both as her butt slaves. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |        |     |  +- succeeds. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |        |     +- accept the Buizel's offer. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |        +- yourself. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +-give up and enjoy this. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-08-26 16:40:17
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |        +-remains unconscious. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-08-26 16:42:08
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |        |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |        |  +- continue as the Buizel's butt slave. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |        +- regains consciousness. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- stay unconscious. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  |  +- you first. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  |  +- is able to fight the pleasure off. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     |  +- backs away quickly. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  |     +- shoves the Buizel away from her in disgust. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  |  +- The grab is unsuccessful. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     |  +- remains unconscious. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |     +- hurts a bit. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     +- lies. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- doesn't notice you. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- begins struggling to get free. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- stunned by the water gun. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- She lets you out for some fun with her. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-submit. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-06-03 09:34:27
   |  |  |  |  |  |     +-gulp you down her throat. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-06-08 21:35:17
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     +-slide you into her tail hole. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-06-08 21:26:02
   |  |  |  |  |  |        +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- gives you an idea. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- disgusts you. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- try grabbing her with your vines. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- submit. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- pretend to submit. (Blank)
   |  |  +- A kind looking Mareep sneaks into the room. (Blank)
   |  |  +- Soon, they loosen a bit. (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Meowth by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-12-13 06:16:33
   |  +-Female by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-02-21 12:30:51
   |  |  +-you're tackled by the guard Growlithe. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-12-22 08:45:19
   |  |  |  +-eat you. by NoctaliEquinox 2014-12-31 23:16:32
   |  |  |  |  +-Digesting you. by NoctaliEquinox 2014-12-31 23:26:22
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Start over. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  +- Letting you go...but keeping you as a sex slave. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-anal rape you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-05-13 23:57:27
   |  |  |     +-eat you after this." he replies. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-03-14 07:22:06
   |  |  |     |  +-just lay there, feeling too much shame and humiliation to move. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-05-25 06:05:34
   |  |  |     |  |  +-try getting your head out of his maw. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-05-06 20:41:21
   |  |  |     |  |  |  +-is too startled to react. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-07-13 12:32:50
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-you trip and fall into a hole in the ground, landing on your head against the tailhole of a Flygon. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-07-17 16:31:35
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-give up and accept your fate. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-07-17 16:39:37
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-become the Flygon's butt slave. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-07-17 17:03:00
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-cintinue as the Flygon's butt slave. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-07-17 17:04:35
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-she finds that a female Charizard was already there. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-07-17 17:07:48
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-succeeds. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-07-17 17:17:01
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-finishes swallowing her down. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-07-17 17:26:18
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-gets digested, but you get spared by BenMan888 2017-08-19 09:16:04
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- "No thanks." (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- "Sure." (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-soon passes out from lack of air. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-07-17 17:34:20
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-begins struggling. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-07-17 17:29:18
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-keep you in her tailhole forever. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-11-02 01:15:33
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- slip you back outside. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- slip you into her stomach and digest you. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- coughs her back up. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- fails. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- she lays down and goes to sleep. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-remain in her tailhole forever. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-07-17 16:41:20
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- begin struggling to get out. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- it begins raining. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- you spot a tasty looking female Pichu (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- a Liepard leaps at you, trying to tackle you to the ground. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- you run right into a Pideot. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  +-launches a Flamethrower attack at you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-05-06 20:44:24
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-begin struggling to get out. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-06-08 14:21:14
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-accept the offer. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-07-11 18:56:58
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Continue as the Growlithe's butt slave. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- reject the offer. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- give up and accept your fate. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  +- launches an Ember attack at you. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  +-freeze in terror. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-05-25 06:09:14
   |  |  |     |  |     +-try to get his tongue out of your pussy and keep it out. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-02-02 04:44:23
   |  |  |     |  |     |  +-give into the pleasure and accept your fate. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-05-23 16:50:30
   |  |  |     |  |     |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |     |  |     |  +- continue fighting. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |     +- begin struggling to get away. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  +-manage to get up and try dashing away. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-03-27 14:16:57
   |  |  |     |     +-You spot the open gate and try dashing through it. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-09-20 16:14:12
   |  |  |     |     |  +-you accidentally crash into a Tepig from behind, forcing your upper half into her stinky tailhole. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-09-20 16:16:15
   |  |  |     |     |  |  +-slip you completely into her tailhole. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-09-20 16:19:22
   |  |  |     |     |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |     |     |  |  |  +- She decided to keep you alive (Blank)
   |  |  |     |     |  |  +- let you out. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |     |  +- you reach a park. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |     +-You trip on a rock. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-03-04 07:13:54
   |  |  |     |     |  +-landing with his tailhole on your head. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-03-21 09:46:42
   |  |  |     |     |  |  +-You soon begin struggling to get your head back out of his tailhole. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-01 11:44:32
   |  |  |     |     |  |  |  +-you stop struggling outof humiliation at where that tail was. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-10-20 14:23:57
   |  |  |     |     |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |     |     |  |  |  +- you give up and accept your fate. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |     |  |  |  +- you struggle even harder to get your head out of his tauilhole. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |     |  |  +-You're too stunned to react. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-03-21 09:49:31
   |  |  |     |     |  |     +-begin struggling frantically to get back outside. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-05-02 13:30:24
   |  |  |     |     |  |     |  +-plead for mercy. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-07-02 11:56:51
   |  |  |     |     |  |     |  |  +-no. You're staying in there forever." by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-03-02 15:36:46
   |  |  |     |     |  |     |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |     |     |  |     |  |  +-my girlfriend could use a Meowth like you as a butt slave." by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-07-02 12:08:17
   |  |  |     |     |  |     |  |  |  +-decide to become her butt slave anyway. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-07-02 12:29:38
   |  |  |     |     |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |     |     |  |     |  |  |  |  +- continue as the Ninetales's butt slave. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |     |  |     |  |  |  +- sigh in relief and leave. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |     |  |     |  |  +- become my butt slave then." (Blank)
   |  |  |     |     |  |     |  +- give up and accept your fate. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |     |  |     |  +- continue fighting to get back outside. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |     |  |     +-pass out from revulsion and the fart. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-03-21 09:52:29
   |  |  |     |     |  |        +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |     |     |  +- landing just ahead of you. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |     +-A Seviper strikes out at you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-05-13 23:58:52
   |  |  |     |        +-The Growlithe runs away in fear at the sight of the Seviper. by PuntoPenny 2013-12-07 00:43:55
   |  |  |     |        |  +-give up. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-23 10:44:00
   |  |  |     |        |  |  +-, I'll help you." by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-23 10:48:29
   |  |  |     |        |  |  |  +- convincing her that isn't the case. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |        |  |  |  +- seducing her. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |        |  |  +- , I can't help you. Not even to save my own life." (Blank)
   |  |  |     |        |  +- continue struggling anyway. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |        +- The Growlithe tries tackling the Seviper. (Blank)
   |  |  |     +- make you my sex slave after this." he replies. (Blank)
   |  |  +-you accidentally trip an alarm. by aresrme 2011-12-21 12:35:58
   |  |  |  +-A Charizard soon spots you and begins chasing you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-12-28 20:55:05
   |  |  |  |  +-misses you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-01-10 20:46:12
   |  |  |  |  |  +-you smell smoke. by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-25 22:53:38
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Water type Pokèmon coming to put out the fire by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-25 22:57:03
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You leave the area safely  by Drake_451 2017-06-10 16:24:50
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You're pounced on by a Glaceon by Drake_451 2017-06-10 16:31:10
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Eating you by Drake_451 2017-06-10 16:38:24
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You're staying until she either decides to let you out or digest you. by Drake_451 2017-06-10 16:44:49
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-The Glaceon is on the move already  by Drake_451 2017-06-10 16:56:49
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-A couple days later.. by Drake_451 2017-06-10 16:59:47
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-He plans to eat you by Drake_451 2017-06-14 19:55:05
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-The Pikachu is let out by Drake_451 2017-07-18 23:59:00
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-He refuses  by Drake_451 2017-07-19 00:06:00
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Start over *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- He lets you go (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The Glaceon digests you both (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-He plans to rape you by Drake_451 2017-06-10 17:07:59
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-That you're both going to be released now.. by Drake_451 2017-06-18 15:58:00
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-The pikachu asks to be your mate by Drake_451 2017-06-18 16:05:15
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Ignore him and run away (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Accept his offer  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Just eat him (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You eat the Pikachu  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-That you're both going to digest  by Drake_451 2017-06-11 09:42:08
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Start over *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-That one of you is going to digest.. by Drake_451 2017-06-10 20:18:02
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-You are let out.. by Drake_451 2017-06-11 14:45:35
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Go back inside  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Find another place to rob (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-The Pikachu is let out.. by Drake_451 2017-06-10 20:24:33
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        +-Meowth is digested. (Continue as the Pikachu) by Drake_451 2017-06-10 20:33:51
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  +-Back to the forest  by Drake_451 2017-06-10 20:40:32
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  +-You find a Buizel by Drake_451 2017-06-10 20:46:17
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  +-Surprise her with a thunder wave by Drake_451 2017-06-10 20:56:00
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +-She begins to struggle later and gives you a stomach ache  by Drake_451 2017-07-15 08:22:43
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +- You hold out until she stops (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +- You have to spit her out (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +- Sleep peacefully to find she can't be digested (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +- You sleep undisturbed (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  +- Join the Buizel (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  +- A Persian is stalking you.. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  +- You find some berry bushes  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  +- Find a different place to rob (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        +-Meowth is digested. (Start over) by Drake_451 2018-09-08 07:41:32
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |           +- Start over *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- She plans to eat you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The Pikachu somehow digested overnight (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The Glaceon is still asleep  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You're just going to digest  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Unbirthing you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- So far so good.. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You're caught by a Simipour who was helping with the fire by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-25 23:05:31
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-Eat you by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-25 23:19:28
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Start over *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Rape you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- AV you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Charizard flying above waiting for you to try and escape  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +-a Zangoose enters the shed. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-01-10 20:24:00
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-knocks you out. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-01-10 20:26:16
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-decides to av you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-06-01 02:23:25
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-hands you to her daughter to have fun with. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-01-10 20:29:32
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-remain unconscious. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-01-10 20:46:50
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-feel disgusted at being violated like this. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-01-10 20:34:31
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-give into the pleasure. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-05-21 10:51:36
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Continue as the Zangoose's butt slave. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-refuse to submit. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-01-10 20:48:03
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-Continue as the Zangoose's butt and sex slave. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-05-09 18:12:42
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-there's an intruder. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-05-09 18:16:13
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-sits on her face. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-05-09 18:17:51
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-and gets out of the house undetected. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-05-09 18:23:48
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- butthe Zangoose's mom spots her. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- gets her head into her maw. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- the Zangoose sleeps on. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- quickly succumb to the pleasure. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Quickly pull her into your tail hole (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Quickly pull her into your womb (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- begin coming to. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- decides to eat you. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- decides to anal rape you. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- knocks you down. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- misses. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- you decide to check outside to see if the coast was clear now. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +-catches you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-02-02 15:52:03
   |  |  |  |     +-don't struggle. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-02-22 18:14:29
   |  |  |  |     |  +-anal voring you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-02-22 18:16:49
   |  |  |  |     |  |  +-begin struggling to get out. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-04-20 14:36:43
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-you begin having some success in getting out. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-06-13 15:06:04
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-You manage to dodge out of the way. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-06-29 15:18:35
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-knocks you down. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-07-01 11:18:54
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-begin struggling. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-07-12 19:13:45
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-try getting away. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-10-20 14:28:11
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-watch as a hungry looking Skarmory swoops down and snatches the Charmander up and flies off. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-11-04 08:37:38
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-a horny looking Ampharos dives at you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-11-04 08:39:56
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-anal rape you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-11-04 08:42:16
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-stay unconscious. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-11-04 08:44:34
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-stay unconscious. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-11-04 08:46:19
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Continue as the Ampharos's butt slave. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- regain consciousness. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- regain consciousness. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- take you to her den for some fun. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- you run into a hungry looking Gulpin. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-trip on a rock. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-20 12:40:07
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-try getting your head back outside. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-20 12:49:53
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-give up. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-20 12:45:32
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- fall into a hole in the ground. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- leap at her. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-are too stunned to struggle. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-07-01 11:23:52
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- misses. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-The Fire Blast is a direct hit. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-07-12 19:12:48
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |     +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-she farts. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-04-20 14:39:58
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |     +-continue struggling. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-07-12 19:12:03
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |     +-give up, accept your fate, and lose consciousness. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-04-20 14:43:56
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |        +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  +-pass out from a cfombination of the stench and disgust. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-02-22 18:18:57
   |  |  |  |     |  |     +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |     |  +- feeding you to her daughter. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  +- eating you. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     +- struggle. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- You fall into a pit trap with a hungry Ekans at the bottom of it. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- The cops arrive on the scene. (Blank)
   |  |  +- you spot an open window (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Celebi by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-06-29 14:52:56
   |  +-Female by nomnomnomxDxD 2014-09-21 04:52:20
   |  |  +- decide to use your psychic abilities to try to sense any pokemon around. (Blank)
   |  |  +- look around. (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Pichu by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-06-29 14:49:30
   |  +-Female by LaryBBQ 2017-07-24 16:19:38
   |  |  +-Go to the forest by LaryBBQ 2017-07-24 17:21:52
   |  |  |  +-Go look in by LaryBBQ 2017-07-24 17:24:26
   |  |  |  |  +-Look there by Drake_451 2017-12-31 15:20:33
   |  |  |  |  |  +- A Rattata (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Another Pichu (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Get away (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Start to run (Blank)
   |  |  +-Stay lying down by LaryBBQ 2017-07-24 16:27:51
   |  |     +-Stay in your bed by LaryBBQ 2017-07-24 16:59:33
   |  |     |  +-Do nothing by LaryBBQ 2017-07-24 17:36:17
   |  |     |  |  +-Cry for help by Drake_451 2018-06-29 00:41:17
   |  |     |  |  |  +-Eat you by Drake_451 2018-06-29 00:50:33
   |  |     |  |  |  |  +-You digest by Drake_451 2018-06-29 01:01:37
   |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Start over *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |     |  |  |  |  +- He carries you around a while (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  +- Stuff you somewhere  (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  |  +- Rape you (Blank)
   |  |     |  |  +-Thundershock by LaryBBQ 2017-07-24 17:40:29
   |  |     |  |     +-Eat it by Drake_451 2017-12-02 15:53:24
   |  |     |  |     |  +-You evolve  by Drake_451 2017-12-02 16:02:32
   |  |     |  |     |  |  +-A Liepard den by Drake_451 2017-12-02 16:14:11
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  +-It's now or nothing  by Drake_451 2017-12-02 16:24:23
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  +-No! by Drake_451 2017-12-04 15:15:20
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Are met by their father, an Absol by anon4321 2017-12-07 02:25:22
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Lucky Break by anon4321 2017-12-07 02:30:47
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Seeing how far you can stretch -- eat him! by anon4321 2017-12-07 02:46:21
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The Liepard shows up! (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- She doesn't, the Absol is Pika-pudge (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Try the rear entrance -- anal vore him! (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- It does not (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-See another Pikachu  by Drake_451 2017-12-04 15:28:35
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +-Agree by Drake_451 2017-12-05 15:19:30
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Lead the way to safety  by Drake_451 2017-12-22 21:26:00
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-Fun time by Drake_451 2018-07-07 07:45:33
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Cuddle and watch your bellies digest them by Drake_451 2018-07-07 07:52:10
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Something else  (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Go hunting again  (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Want to do something else  (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Go to sleep  (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Nothing, go to sleep  (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Ask to eat him (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Ask him to eat you (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +- You're met by their parents  (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Decline, you want the other for yourself  (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Yes! by Drake_451 2017-12-04 08:36:47
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |     +-Return home by Drake_451 2017-12-04 08:53:18
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |     |  +- It is raining  (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |     |  +- It is a pleasant day (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  |     +- Are cornered by the Liepard (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  +- Leave and find something else  (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  |  |  +- Go for the Liepard (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  |  +- Come face to face with a Lucario (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  |  +- Are jumped from behind! (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     |  +- You hear something knocking on your door  (Blank)
   |  |     |  |     +- Escape (Blank)
   |  |     |  +-Close your eyes by LaryBBQ 2017-07-24 17:33:49
   |  |     |     +- You don't see what it is. (Blank)
   |  |     |     +- You look to see what it is. (Blank)
   |  |     +-Stand up to lock entrances by LaryBBQ 2017-07-24 16:37:01
   |  |        +-Stay in your bed by LaryBBQ 2017-07-24 16:59:33
   |  |        |  +-Do nothing by LaryBBQ 2017-07-24 17:36:17
   |  |        |  |  +-Cry for help by Drake_451 2018-06-29 00:41:17
   |  |        |  |  |  +-Eat you by Drake_451 2018-06-29 00:50:33
   |  |        |  |  |  |  +-You digest by Drake_451 2018-06-29 01:01:37
   |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +- Start over *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |        |  |  |  |  +- He carries you around a while (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  +- Stuff you somewhere  (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  |  +- Rape you (Blank)
   |  |        |  |  +-Thundershock by LaryBBQ 2017-07-24 17:40:29
   |  |        |  |     +-Eat it by Drake_451 2017-12-02 15:53:24
   |  |        |  |     |  +-You evolve  by Drake_451 2017-12-02 16:02:32
   |  |        |  |     |  |  +-A Liepard den by Drake_451 2017-12-02 16:14:11
   |  |        |  |     |  |  |  +-It's now or nothing  by Drake_451 2017-12-02 16:24:23
   |  |        |  |     |  |  |  |  +-No! by Drake_451 2017-12-04 15:15:20
   |  |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Are met by their father, an Absol by anon4321 2017-12-07 02:25:22
   |  |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Lucky Break by anon4321 2017-12-07 02:30:47
   |  |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Seeing how far you can stretch -- eat him! by anon4321 2017-12-07 02:46:21
   |  |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The Liepard shows up! (Blank)
   |  |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- She doesn't, the Absol is Pika-pudge (Blank)
   |  |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Try the rear entrance -- anal vore him! (Blank)
   |  |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- It does not (Blank)
   |  |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-See another Pikachu  by Drake_451 2017-12-04 15:28:35
   |  |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +-Agree by Drake_451 2017-12-05 15:19:30
   |  |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Lead the way to safety  by Drake_451 2017-12-22 21:26:00
   |  |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-Fun time by Drake_451 2018-07-07 07:45:33
   |  |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Cuddle and watch your bellies digest them by Drake_451 2018-07-07 07:52:10
   |  |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Something else  (Blank)
   |  |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Go hunting again  (Blank)
   |  |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Want to do something else  (Blank)
   |  |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Go to sleep  (Blank)
   |  |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Nothing, go to sleep  (Blank)
   |  |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Ask to eat him (Blank)
   |  |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Ask him to eat you (Blank)
   |  |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +- You're met by their parents  (Blank)
   |  |        |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Decline, you want the other for yourself  (Blank)
   |  |        |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Yes! by Drake_451 2017-12-04 08:36:47
   |  |        |  |     |  |  |  |     +-Return home by Drake_451 2017-12-04 08:53:18
   |  |        |  |     |  |  |  |     |  +- It is raining  (Blank)
   |  |        |  |     |  |  |  |     |  +- It is a pleasant day (Blank)
   |  |        |  |     |  |  |  |     +- Are cornered by the Liepard (Blank)
   |  |        |  |     |  |  |  +- Leave and find something else  (Blank)
   |  |        |  |     |  |  |  +- Go for the Liepard (Blank)
   |  |        |  |     |  |  +- Come face to face with a Lucario (Blank)
   |  |        |  |     |  |  +- Are jumped from behind! (Blank)
   |  |        |  |     |  +- You hear something knocking on your door  (Blank)
   |  |        |  |     +- Escape (Blank)
   |  |        |  +-Close your eyes by LaryBBQ 2017-07-24 17:33:49
   |  |        |     +- You don't see what it is. (Blank)
   |  |        |     +- You look to see what it is. (Blank)
   |  |        +-Go to there by LaryBBQ 2017-07-24 16:44:07
   |  |           +-It's a buneary by LaryBBQ 2017-07-24 17:30:27
   |  |           |  +- You giggle a bit. (Blank)
   |  |           |  +- You run. (Blank)
   |  |           +- It's another Pichu. (Blank)
   |  +-Male by ToriRune 2013-09-20 07:38:40
   |     +-The Red Scarf by ToriRune 2013-09-20 20:45:13
   |     |  +-Find a hiding place in a nearby Tree by ToriRune 2013-09-20 20:50:09
   |     |  |  +-..Seviper comes into view by ToriRune 2013-09-20 21:19:17
   |     |  |  |  +- it slithers over to your tree. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  +- it slithers back into the bushes. (Blank)
   |     |  |  +-..pair of pikachus come into view by ToriRune 2013-09-20 21:16:45
   |     |  |     +-Jump down in front of them. by LaryBBQ 2017-07-21 19:15:48
   |     |  |     |  +-They want to have some naughty fun with you. by LaryBBQ 2017-07-24 16:01:13
   |     |  |     |  |  +-Start to struggle by LaryBBQ 2017-07-24 16:07:03
   |     |  |     |  |  |  +- One of them decides to AV you. (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  |  +- One of them decides to gulp you down.. (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  |  +- They will punish you (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  +- Ask to intensify (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  +-They want you as a meal. by LaryBBQ 2017-07-24 15:49:13
   |     |  |     |     +- Try to escape (Blank)
   |     |  |     |     +- Paralyzed by the lick (Blank)
   |     |  |     +-Wait and watch. by ToriRune 2013-09-21 03:11:12
   |     |  |        +-..Buneary by ToriRune 2013-09-21 03:16:35
   |     |  |        |  +-Use your own attack by ToriRune 2013-09-21 03:20:13
   |     |  |        |  |  +-The Pikachu charging her attack by ToriRune 2013-09-21 03:22:33
   |     |  |        |  |  |  +-Thunder Wave by ToriRune 2013-09-21 03:27:56
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  +-Jump down and onto the Pikachu you paralyzed  by ToriRune 2013-09-21 03:31:40
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +-You proceed to feed her to your hungry belly by ToriRune 2013-09-21 03:41:33
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +-is swallowed by ToriRune 2013-09-21 03:47:24
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-decide to invite her back to your place. by ToriRune 2013-09-21 03:56:48
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You wake up in the middle of the night, you feel something? by ToriRune 2013-11-17 23:23:14
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Buneary, fast asleep, has involuntarily gotten half her tail up your tailhole. by AbsolutelyNot 2014-03-26 02:13:23
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-guide Buneary's tail the rest of the way up. by AbsolutelyNot 2014-03-26 02:21:00
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- A few minutes later... (Blank)
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The next morning... (Blank)
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- ignore it and go back to sleep. (Blank)
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Buneary is just snuggling against you by ToriRune 2013-11-17 23:22:57
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-No by ToriRune 2013-11-17 23:34:28
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-She is asleep still by ToriRune 2013-11-18 01:30:35
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Why go out? There Is a tasty meal laying right here! by ToriRune 2013-11-18 01:37:01
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Yeah! some fun! by ToriRune 2013-11-18 04:20:03
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You evolve! by ToriRune 2013-11-18 04:25:57
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Take the 'Stranger' approach and eat her by ToriRune 2013-11-18 04:35:56
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Nah. (Blank)
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Sure. (Blank)
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Tell her what happened (Blank)
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- She wakes up, surprised! (Blank)
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-No, Just eat her by ToriRune 2013-11-18 04:07:42
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-No, Continue by ToriRune 2013-11-18 04:14:08
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- She begins talking in her sleep. (Blank)
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- She begins snoring cutely. (Blank)
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- She wakes up. (Blank)
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Yup, prepare for a fight. (Blank)
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Hmm, No. Just go out. by ToriRune 2013-11-18 04:01:05
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Forest (Blank)
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Plains (Blank)
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- River (Blank)
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Yep! Its time to go out! (Blank)
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- She is eating some berries (Blank)
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Yes (Blank)
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You feel something warm and slimy over your lower body. by ToriRune 2013-09-21 04:02:44
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-relax and allow her to eat you. by Looneyman 2014-01-08 15:01:14
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Ask her what her intention is by Looneyman 2014-01-08 12:19:35
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-That you can trust me by Looneyman 2014-01-08 12:22:25
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-We could be great friends, and hunting partners by Looneyman 2014-01-08 12:26:53
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Sounds fun gorgeous by Looneyman 2014-01-08 12:37:11
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Rub your sheathe by Looneyman 2014-01-08 12:39:13
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Lick at her slit as best as you can by Looneyman 2014-01-08 12:41:26
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Face to face by Looneyman 2014-01-08 12:47:42
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You climax  by Looneyman 2014-01-08 13:01:42
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-The Buneary by Looneyman 2014-01-08 13:05:56
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Let's stay here and rest by Looneyman 2014-01-08 13:08:08
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Timeskip to morning (Blank)
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Let's go and find some food (Blank)
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You (Blank)
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- She climaxes (Blank)
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Doggy style (Blank)
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Watch her with a seductive look (Blank)
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Relax (Blank)
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- What kind of fun? (Blank)
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- I wouldn't kill someone who saved my life after all (Blank)
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Not to trust those you meet (Blank)
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Whimper but stay still (Blank)
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- try getting your lower half out of her maw. (Blank)
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The next day! (Blank)
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- tell her "no problem" and then leave (Blank)
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Pulls free! (Blank)
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +-She recovered faster then you thought! by ToriRune 2013-09-21 03:37:14
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- She decides to AV you. (Blank)
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- She decides to swallow you down her maw. (Blank)
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +- Buneary Dizzy Punches you (Blank)
   |     |  |        |  |  |  |  +- Watch to see what the Buneary does (Blank)
   |     |  |        |  |  |  +- Attract (Blank)
   |     |  |        |  |  |  +- DoubleSlap (Blank)
   |     |  |        |  |  |  +- ThunderShock (Blank)
   |     |  |        |  |  +- The knocked down Pikachu (Blank)
   |     |  |        |  |  +- Buneary (Blank)
   |     |  |        |  +- Run away (Blank)
   |     |  |        |  +- Continue watching (Blank)
   |     |  |        +- ..Purrloin (Blank)
   |     |  +- look for some berries. (Blank)
   |     +-The Blue Scarf by ToriRune 2013-11-17 23:25:30
   |        +-Bushes by ToriRune 2013-09-20 14:40:40
   |        |  +-A pokemon comes up behind you by ToriRune 2013-09-20 17:52:17
   |        |  |  +-remain unconscious. by ToriRune 2013-09-20 20:33:33
   |        |  |  |  +-finally wake up by ToriRune 2013-09-20 20:36:35
   |        |  |  |  |  +- Stay Silent (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  |  +- Try and ask whats going on (Blank)
   |        |  |  |  +- still remain knocked out. (Blank)
   |        |  |  +-soon regain consciousness. by ToriRune 2013-09-20 20:28:19
   |        |  |     +- conserve your strength for now. (Blank)
   |        |  |     +- Try escaping the box. (Blank)
   |        |  +- a soft melody begins playing. (Blank)
   |        +- Trees (Blank)
   +-Charizard by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-06-29 14:38:17
   |  +-Male by Cornele 2013-04-15 21:03:48
   |  |  +-a Pikachu by Cornele 2013-04-15 15:07:09
   |  |  |  +-Meal time! by Sannif 2015-01-06 23:37:55
   |  |  |  |  +-Spare it. by adrian12 2018-08-04 15:35:25
   |  |  |  |  |  +- sleep (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- find more prey (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +-Digest it. by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-09 22:52:34
   |  |  |  |     +-Go look for something else by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-09 22:55:19
   |  |  |  |     |  +-Something from the forest  by Drake_451 2017-03-23 21:37:24
   |  |  |  |     |  |  +-Another Pikachu by Drake_451 2017-03-23 21:45:42
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- You're hit from behind by a powerful force  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Look for more prey (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  +- A Pidgeotto (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  +- someth from the mountains  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  +- Seafood  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     +- Another pokemon runs into you (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-Lecture him. by Cornele 2013-04-16 12:41:05
   |  |  |     +- Let him go without repayment. (Blank)
   |  |  |     +- Force him to become your slave. (Blank)
   |  |  |     +- Inner belly massage (Blank)
   |  |  +-a Buizel by Cornele 2013-04-15 15:36:10
   |  |  |  +-Anal vore her. by Cornele 2013-04-16 23:45:11
   |  |  |  |  +-to absorb her into your tailhole. by SarkanSergon 2019-03-03 14:40:23
   |  |  |  |  +-to bring her into your stomach and digest her. by SarkanSergon 2019-03-03 13:46:28
   |  |  |  |  +-to let her go free. by SarkanSergon 2019-03-03 13:20:09
   |  |  |  |  |  +-But it seems the Buizel isn't done... by Zolatul 2019-04-05 17:46:29
   |  |  |  |  |     +- She catches you in her trap (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- to keep her in your tailhole forever. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-Gobble her up by Cornele 2013-04-15 12:41:16
   |  |  |     +-full tour (non fatal) by Cornele 2013-04-15 16:58:51
   |  |  |     |  +- It begins raining lightly. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  +- You spot a female Pachirisu now. (Blank)
   |  |  |     +-Digest her (fatal) by Cornele 2013-04-16 12:39:44
   |  |  |        +- A female Mew floats by. (Blank)
   |  |  |        +- You soon spot a female Eevee. (Blank)
   |  |  +- an Eevee (Blank)
   |  +- Female (Blank)
   +-Vulpix by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-06-29 14:37:01
   |  +-Female by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-06-30 17:42:43
   |  |  +-your best friend, who happened to be a  male Squirtle was there to greet you. by harryvore 2014-04-24 13:19:16
   |  |  |  +- leads you to your trailer. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Leads you to his trailer (Blank)
   |  |  +-strangely enough, no one is around. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-06-30 17:46:32
   |  |  |  +-that a Haunter was the one watching you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-06-30 17:53:07
   |  |  |  |  +-are a bit creeped out by this, so you make a dash for the exit of the studio. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-06-30 17:54:59
   |  |  |  |  |  +-a hungry looking Tangela. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-12-21 12:47:52
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-anal rape you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-07-01 01:02:38
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-give into the pleasure. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-07-01 01:03:30
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-gulp you down. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-06-30 18:40:07
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-don't realise that you're about to get eaten. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-02-02 04:51:25
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- realise that you're about to get eaten. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- let you go. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- fight the pleasure. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- let you go. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- eat you. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- the production manager Charizard. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- a friendly looking Emolga. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- decide to follow her. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- that the feeling of being watched soon goes away. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- that the studio is completely empty. (Blank)
   |  |  +- the agent, a male Blaziken, is waiting for you. (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Seviper by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2009-05-24 10:53:37
   |  +- Female (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Dragonite by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2009-05-24 10:53:37
   |  +-So you're a male by lookinginside 2013-07-30 10:13:49
   |  |  +-You look arouund for food by lookinginside 2013-07-30 10:13:02
   |  |  |  +- Go into the forest a different way (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Follow the strange sand (Blank)
   |  |  +- You decide to fly off to the beach. (Blank)
   |  +- Female (Blank)
   +-Charmander by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2009-05-24 10:53:37
   |  +-Male by mistydolphin 2014-07-14 15:15:46
   |  |  +-Exploring a cave by mistydolphin 2014-07-14 15:21:01
   |  |  |  +-You reach a hidden spring. by Drake_451 2018-06-10 23:01:40
   |  |  |  |  +-A Riolu appears  by Drake_451 2018-06-10 23:06:44
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Make her disappear   by Drake_451 2018-06-10 23:08:08
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Eat her by Drake_451 2018-06-10 23:14:41
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Keep exploring  by Drake_451 2018-06-10 23:22:09
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- A dead end..! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You find treasure! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Wait for her to digest  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- AV her (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Scare her away (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Agree and look together  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Explore the spring more (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-A ninetales is watching you by mistydolphin 2014-07-14 15:28:19
   |  |  |  |  +-hungry. by mistydolphin 2014-07-16 12:47:05
   |  |  |  |  |  +-are too scared to move by thanarut 2015-08-09 13:43:42
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- run! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- are still too scared to move. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- make a run for it (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +-Friendly by mistydolphin 2014-07-14 15:53:32
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Stay silent. by mistydolphin 2014-07-14 23:03:36
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-tries to take control of your mind by mistydolphin 2014-07-14 23:12:52
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-are unable to resist by mistydolphin 2014-07-14 23:17:47
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-anal vores you by mistydolphin 2015-07-29 14:11:39
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- let her suck you in (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- try to escape (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-unbirths you by mistydolphin 2014-07-15 00:05:20
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-give up and accept your fate by mistydolphin 2014-07-15 01:00:08
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- turns you into her cub (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- decides to keep you as a sex slave (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- try escaping. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- eats you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- are able to resist. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- decides to try and persuade you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- gets mad (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Tell her why you're here. by mistydolphin 2014-07-14 22:33:08
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-offers to help you, for a price by mistydolphin 2014-07-15 03:01:05
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-is in heat and wants a mate by mistydolphin 2014-07-15 03:08:32
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-eagerly accept by mistydolphin 2014-07-15 03:46:07
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- enjoy this immensely. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- relax with a dreamy murr. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- decide against it. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- wants a meal. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- helps you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- gets angry (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Lie to her. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- malicious. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- you come across a sleeping flygon (Blank)
   |  |  +- Lost in a forest (Blank)
   |  |  +- Relaxing near a lake (Blank)
   |  +-Female by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-09-28 11:35:16
   |     +-to have you as a cute pet. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-06-17 21:53:58
   |     |  +-the Lopunny gets back home. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-14 20:37:57
   |     |  |  +- the Lopunny's bedroom. (Blank)
   |     |  |  +- the dining room. (Blank)
   |     |  |  +- the kitchen. (Blank)
   |     |  +- it begins raining. (Blank)
   |     |  +- a brick hits the Lopunny's head, knocking her unconscious. (Blank)
   |     +-to make you her sex slave. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-09-28 11:36:37
   |     |  +-tries running from him. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-09-28 11:44:09
   |     |  |  +-of not watching where she's running, she trips. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-09-28 15:31:17
   |     |  |  |  +-try saving her. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-09-28 15:31:42
   |     |  |  |  |  +-laughs at your pathetic attempt at a scratch attack and opens his maw, quickly catching you inside. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-09-28 12:15:49
   |     |  |  |  |  |  +-realizes that you're ruight and begins struggling to get her head out of the Houndoom's maw. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-11-25 00:04:16
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-He manages to catch her footpaws in his maw. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-04-28 18:45:40
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-It doesn't work. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-04-28 18:47:34
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-It works. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-04-28 18:51:20
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-tries fighting against the pleasure. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-06-12 15:07:17
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-She successfully lands on his stomach. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-09-10 21:29:45
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-the Lopunny trips and drops you, causing you to sail into the air, landing in the open maw of a hung by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-09-10 21:33:25
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-lands her on the Lopunny's back. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-02-02 21:47:45
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-gives into the pleasure. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-02-02 21:53:09
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- begins fighting to get the Raticate off of her. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- misses. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- you regain consciousness. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- She misses. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-soon succumbs to the pleasure. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-04-28 19:08:20
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |        +-Female by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-04-28 19:26:53
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  +- Go swimming in the pool in the front yard. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  +- Read a book. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  +- Go outside and take a walk. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |        +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The kick lands, knocking him down. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  +-doesn't seem to hear you in her depressed state. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-09-28 15:32:33
   |     |  |  |  |  |     +-give up and go to sleep. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-10-03 10:56:16
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |  |  |  |     +-keep fighting to get out. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-09-29 08:11:04
   |     |  |  |  |  |        +-nearly all of your energy is gone by the time you escape the Houndoom's maw. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-09-28 15:37:21
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  +-get away. It's too late to save the Lopunny. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-09-29 09:01:37
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  +-Don't run. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-09-29 09:11:26
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  +-realize that he's wrong. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-10-15 09:04:55
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +-He bites you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-10-05 20:08:21
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +-he traps you in his coils. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-05-21 17:28:11
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +-a shadow ball smashes into him unexpectedly. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-10-15 09:05:30
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |     +-kindhearted. by SparkyThunders 2015-07-02 02:44:06
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Sh.... by SparkyThunders 2015-07-02 02:47:47
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-Nod being oblivious by SparkyThunders 2015-07-02 02:49:43
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- "No." (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- "Yes." (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Decide against that. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Tell mew what happened (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |     +-to have you to herself. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-10-05 21:57:29
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |        +-fight the paralysis. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-10-06 15:02:33
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |        |  +-the paralysis seems to be weakening. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-06-29 21:17:32
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |        |  |  +-decide to teach her a lesson. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-09-22 20:16:28
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  +-try leaping on top of her. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-05-11 16:43:00
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +-AV her. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-05-11 16:46:51
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +-slips fully into your tailhole. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-05-11 16:48:01
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +-keep her in your tailhole forever. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2019-04-04 15:52:00
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- a lustful pokemon was watching you. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- a hungry pokemon was watching you. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- let her back out tomorrow. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- bring her into your belly and digest her. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- absorb her into your tailhole. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +- escapes your tailhole. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +- anal rape her. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  +- launch an ember attack at her. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |        |  |  +-try getting away. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-10-18 15:22:21
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |        |  |     +-Watch what happens. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-09-22 20:05:33
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |        |  |     |  +-keep watching. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-09-22 20:08:35
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |        |  |     |  |  +-begin pleasuring your tailhole and pussy. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-09-22 20:12:56
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |        |  |     |  |  |  +- ignore the scent. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |        |  |     |  |  |  +- investigate the scent. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |        |  |     |  |  +- keep watching. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |        |  |     |  +- decide to save her. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |        |  |     +- Try saving her. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |        |  +-you give up as you get too tired to fight the paralysis any more. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-10-15 13:45:17
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |        |     +-clean. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-10-23 17:21:10
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |        |     |  +-continue as the Mew's butt slave. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-09-22 19:56:11
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |        |     |  |  +-a Liepard is there waiting for her. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-09-22 19:57:49
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |        |     |  |  |  +-knocking her out. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-09-22 19:58:57
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |        |     |  |  |  |  +-anal vore her. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-09-22 20:02:43
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |        |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |        |     |  |  |  |  +- swallow her down whole. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |        |     |  |  |  +- stunning her. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |        |     |  |  +- she lets you out for now. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |        |     |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |        |     +-dirty. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-10-06 15:11:06
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |        |        +-try squirming free of her tail's grip. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-10-06 15:13:40
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |        |        |  +-manage to stay conscious. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-10-29 14:24:01
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |        |        |  |  +-attack the Mew. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-11-04 16:36:53
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |        |        |  |  |  +- are knocked out cold when the Mew slams into ypu. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |        |        |  |  |  +- Manage to dodge in time. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |        |        |  |  +- try getting away. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |        |        |  +-pass out from the stench. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-10-06 15:18:57
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |        |        |     +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |        |        +- try biting the Mew's tail. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |        +-give into the Mew's desires and decide to enjoy whatever happens. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-10-05 22:07:47
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |           +-give into the mind control. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-10-15 09:06:39
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |           |  +-the Mew genuinely cared about you and wanted to protect you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-08-19 21:46:09
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |           |  |  +-The Mew gets deeper and deeper into your tailhole. by AbsolutelyNot 2014-03-26 02:54:09
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |           |  |  |  +-You fall asleep. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2016-01-13 15:02:57
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |           |  |  |  |  +-having you for a meal. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2016-01-13 15:04:29
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |           |  |  |  |  |  +-remain asleep. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2016-01-13 15:06:16
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |           |  |  |  |  |  |  +-remain asleep. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2016-01-13 15:08:37
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |           |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |           |  |  |  |  |  |  +- wake up. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |           |  |  |  |  |  +- wake up. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |           |  |  |  |  +- anal voring you. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |           |  |  |  +- You smile happily. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |           |  |  +-You soon climax. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-08-26 16:04:42
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |           |  |  |  +-"Yes please." by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-02-24 17:34:30
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |           |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |           |  |  |  |  +- The next day.... (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |           |  |  |  +- "No thanks." (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |           |  |  +- The Mew stops pleasuring you. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |           |  +-the Mew desired you as a meal after this. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-05-22 14:15:36
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |           |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |           |  +-the two of you were being watched. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-10-15 09:07:18
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |           |     +-decides to eat the Mew first. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-10-15 09:08:40
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |           |     |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |           |     +- decides to eat you first. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |           +- try to fight her mind control abilities. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +- He soon has you in his coils. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  +-realize that he's right. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-09-30 11:51:35
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |     +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  +- Run. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |  +-save the Lopunny. You can't just leave her to be digested. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-09-28 15:40:52
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |     +-is knocked out. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-09-29 08:12:01
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |     |  +-she woke up about an hour ago and is resting in my bedroom right now." by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-12-29 21:36:23
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |     |  |  +- pussy." (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |     |  |  +- clean tailhole." (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |     |  +- she's still unconscious, but she's alive and I think she'll be fine." (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |        |     +- barely stays conscious. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |        +-he's able to swallow you back into his throat. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-02-02 04:49:27
   |     |  |  |  |  |           +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |  |  |  +- stumbles off the Lopunny with a startled look on his face. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  +- do as she says and run off. (Blank)
   |     |  |  +-of acting so quickly, she gets away. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-09-28 11:48:42
   |     |  |     +-a burgular robbing the place. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-06-17 21:58:47
   |     |  |     |  +- the burglar gets off of the Lopunny. (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  +- you black out. (Blank)
   |     |  |     +- that she had forgotten to turn the T.V. in the living room off. (Blank)
   |     |  |     +- everything the way it was when she left. (Blank)
   |     |  +- gives you to him. (Blank)
   |     +-to eat you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-09-28 11:37:49
   |     |  +-try to get away. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-10-09 11:12:42
   |     |  |  +-manage to duck into a small and deep crevase in the wall of a building. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-10-09 11:15:37
   |     |  |  |  +-leave3 the crevase to check out the scent. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-14 20:40:11
   |     |  |  |  |  +-eat the apple now. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-14 20:43:18
   |     |  |  |  |  |  +-aving you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-14 20:45:04
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another Pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  +- eating you. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  +- take the apple into the crevasse with you. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  +- stay in the crevase. (Blank)
   |     |  |  +- end up tripping. (Blank)
   |     |  +-beg her not to eat you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-09-28 06:49:33
   |     |     +-Maw by Brander103 2012-08-13 01:09:31
   |     |     |  +-digest you. by Loverofhalo 2013-09-15 21:50:36
   |     |     |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |     |  +- spit you out and rape you. (Blank)
   |     |     |  +- Keep you in there (Blank)
   |     |     +-Tailhole. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-09-29 08:03:49
   |     |        +-pass out. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-09-29 08:04:35
   |     |        |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |        +- manage to stay conscious. (Blank)
   |     +- to feed you to her other pet. (Blank)
   +-Mew by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2009-05-24 10:53:37
   |  +-Female by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-07-02 11:28:24
   |  |  +-head off into the forest. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-07-02 11:32:01
   |  |  |  +-it begins raining. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-07-14 07:03:52
   |  |  |  |  +-you feel something thin slip into your tailhole. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-07-06 23:33:46
   |  |  |  |  |  +-you find yourself entangled in vines. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-07-06 23:39:25
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-keep you as a slave after you climaxed. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-12-04 22:36:38
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-nasty. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-02-18 12:07:31
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-pass out. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-02-18 12:09:52
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Continue as Arcanine's and Bellsprout's sex slave. by Firewizard10 2015-07-12 13:50:12
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You soon pass out again. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You hear something outside. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- begin struggling to get free. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-nice. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-07-17 22:55:45
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- continue as Arcanine and Bell's sex slave. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-eat you after you climaxed. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-07-18 10:11:42
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-you climax. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-03-14 06:49:35
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-manage to shrug off the pleasure that was filling your body from your orifaces being raped. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-06-19 11:23:24
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-get recaught by Bell's vines. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-08-29 14:04:28
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-quit fighting. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-28 18:27:44
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-try fighting the pleasure. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-28 18:39:45
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-  Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-give up and accept your fate. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-28 18:35:38
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-keep fighting. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-09-05 15:50:08
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-try getting the Arcanine's tongue out of your rear. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-12-04 22:42:18
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-give up. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-12-04 22:55:20
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Continue as the Arcanine's butt slave.. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- don't give up. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- give up. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-get back outside. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-06-19 11:25:00
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-a hungry Skarmory spots you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-06-13 15:34:10
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-You manage to dodge out of the way. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-11-05 01:29:22
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-launch a Shadow Ball at him. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-11-05 01:32:43
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- begin struggling to escape. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- freeze in shock. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- teleport away. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-He successfully grabs you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-09-21 22:00:38
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |     +-begin fighting to get away. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-03-15 13:02:57
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  +-are soon found by a naughty Liepard. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-11-24 14:48:46
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  |  +-remain unconscious. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-01 11:40:10
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  |  |  +-don't regain consciousness yet. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-01 11:40:39
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  |  |  |  +-keep you as her personal butt slave. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-03-15 13:34:34
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Continue as the Liepard's butt slave. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-03-15 13:35:44
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-to have some more fun with you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-03-15 13:39:16
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-regain consciousness. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-03-15 13:42:37
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-try fighting the pleasure. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-01 11:42:20
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- you give up on fighting the pleasure. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- your mind breaks. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- submit to the pleasure. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- stay in dreamland. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- to go for a walk. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  |  |  |  +- digest you. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  |  |  +- begin coming to. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  |  +- begin coming to. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  +-land in quicksand. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-03-15 13:07:33
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  +- regain consciousness hours later. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  +- are soon found by a kind Blissey. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  +- are soon found by a hungry Umbreon. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |     +- go limp in despair. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-A Charizard slams into you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-06-19 11:28:30
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        +-an Articuno attacks him, trying to grab you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-06-13 15:36:58
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  +-successfully grabs you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-12-22 11:31:37
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  +-The Charizard soon gives up the chase. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-12-22 11:34:33
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  +-You remain unconscious. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-12-22 11:38:18
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  +- You regain consciousness just before landing in the Articuno's maw. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  +- The Charizard soon catches up to the Articuno. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  +- fails to grab you. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        +- thunder could be heard. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        +- he reaches his cave. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-soon lose yourself in the pleasure that was flooding your body. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-11-30 05:44:38
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-come closer and closer to losing consciousness from the pleasuire filling your body. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-04-12 12:51:14
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-continue fighting. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-05-22 14:22:49
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-you submit to the pleasure completely. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-05-25 05:44:24
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-the Arcanine gets an idea as he rapes both of your orifaces. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-09-02 11:22:34
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     +-Continue as the Arcanine's sex slave. by Firewizard10 2015-01-20 13:29:20
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  +- decide to try saving the Piplup. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     |  +- watch on in horror. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |     +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-give into the pleasure and accept your fate as the Arcanine's meal. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-04-12 13:03:39
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |     +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-manage to regain your senses somewhat. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-03-14 06:50:17
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        +-Llose to the pleasure flooding your body and give into it. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-07-14 07:09:20
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        +-try forming a barrier around your orifaces to keep the Arcanine's tongue away from them so that you  by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-04-28 18:38:39
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  +-you  suddenly begin thrashing around, trying to force the Arcanine to spit you out of his maw. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-05-08 15:05:28
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  +-pass out from the heat. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-05-30 12:21:44
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  +-stay conscious. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-05-08 15:10:44
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |     +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  +-the Arcanine gives up on raping you and swallows you down. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-05-27 14:47:05
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  +-try to escape now. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-02-03 08:51:04
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  +-you begin tiring out. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-11-26 09:45:44
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +- give up on escaping. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +- keep fighting to get out. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  +- you reach the exit. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  +- wait until he's asleep to try escaping his stomach (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  +- give up and let him digest you. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  +-the barrier dissapates. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-04-28 18:39:39
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |     +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        +-try biting the Arcanine's tongue. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-11-30 05:56:58
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |           +-end up getting smashed against the roof of the Arcanine's maw and knocked unconscious. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-04-28 18:43:13
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |           |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |           +-decide to try getting out of the Arcanine's maw now. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-11-30 05:59:41
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |              +-She ends up catching you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-11-30 06:02:10
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |              |  +-continue fighting. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-04-28 18:42:15
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |              |  |  +-soon fall unconscious from the pleasure. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-07 13:29:52
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |              |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |              |  |  +-can't think of anything that could help you out. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-06-05 14:21:45
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |              |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |              |  |  +-decide to try convincing Bell to eat you herself in the hopes that it'll get them to fight each othe by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-11-30 06:13:02
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |              |  |     +-dashes out of the cave to find somewhere safe to gulp you down. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-11-30 06:15:57
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |              |  |     |  +-remain still, not wanting Bell to know that you had regained consciousness. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-11-30 06:20:18
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |              |  |     |  |  +-had a feeling that you had regained consciousness and swiftly gets her vines into your pussy and tai by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-11-30 06:23:01
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |              |  |     |  |  |  +-fail. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-11-30 06:29:16
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |              |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |              |  |     |  |  |  +- Suceed (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |              |  |     |  |  +- reacts with surprise, releasing you. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |              |  |     |  +- begin struggling to get away. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |              |  |     +- decides to eat you right there and then. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |              |  +- give up and accept your fate. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |              +- You manage to evade her vines. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- the real owner of the cave arrives. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- let you go after you climaxed. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- you get the vine out. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- you hear something from deeper into the cave. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- the rain stops. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-a pokemon grabs you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-07-02 11:36:40
   |  |  |  |  +-a thoughtful looking Flygon grabbed you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-07-02 11:45:58
   |  |  |  |  |  +-you in general. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-09-29 08:17:51
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-the Flygon. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-10-03 13:22:43
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-try to save the Flygon. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-04-19 23:32:33
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-The Seviper manages to shrug off the attack. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-07-19 19:02:13
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-struggle to get free. by PuntoPenny 2013-02-02 17:31:21
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-The Flygon comes back to try and save you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-12-25 14:18:04
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-succeeds. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-02-02 17:32:37
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-give up. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-05-19 13:26:58
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-the Seviper's acids begin entering its body. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-11-02 01:38:20
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- the Seviper coughs you both back up. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Form your protective bubble. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- keep fighting. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- fails. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You can't breathe and begin passing out. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- launch another psychic attack. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The Seviper is knocked out. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-watch the Flygon get eaten. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-08-23 14:02:46
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-manage to fight off the scent's control over you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-10-05 12:34:47
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-nothing happens. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-01-11 07:08:24
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-west by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-01-11 07:08:59
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-watch what happens. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-12-13 15:11:06
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-snap out of your trance and try getting the vines out of your tailhole and pussy. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-08-12 15:28:22
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-the vines tangle you up too much for you to struggle any longer. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-08-12 15:32:58
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-you give into that pleasure. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-08-12 15:35:03
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- av you. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- eat you. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Call the other serperoir for help (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- you try biting the Serperior's vines. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- you get free of the vines. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-lose yourself in the pleasure that the vibrating is giving you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-12-13 15:20:05
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |     +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- try saving the Eevee. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- east (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- south (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- north (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-a hungry Charizard comes along. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-12-21 17:15:18
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-wake up. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-10-05 12:42:14
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-try escaping via the Charizard's tailhole. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-01-31 16:26:20
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-see a pinpoint of light as the exit comes into view. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-08-09 06:40:09
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-succeed. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-23 10:31:04
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-onto a pokemon's tailhole. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-23 10:34:02
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Zorua by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-02-19 15:12:27
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-keeping you in her tailhole forever. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-02-19 15:14:09
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- having you as a butt slave. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Blissey. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-23 10:37:02
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- become your butt pet if it's okay with you." (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- stay in here for a few days. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- stay in here forever." (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Charizard. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Dragonite. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Arbok. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- in quicksand. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- on sand. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- in a meadow (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- in a pokemon's maw (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- on a rock. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-fail. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-11-05 19:05:24
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +-keep you in the tailhole. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-11-05 19:15:24
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +-keeping you in her tailhole forever. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-11-05 19:21:22
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +- keeping you as her butt slave. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- slide you back outside. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- pull you back into the Charizard's stomach to be digested. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- you lose consciousness due to fatigue and lack of air. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-try teleporting out by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-12-21 17:16:28
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |     +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- keep sleeping. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- a Tangela ties you up in his vines. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-have your mind taken over by the scent. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-10-03 13:36:41
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        +-manage to fight off the scent's control over you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-05-05 01:09:22
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  +-decide to anal vore her. by AbsolutelyNot 2014-03-26 03:41:52
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  +- float off to find a friendly pokemon to help you relieve your lustfilled state. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  +- find a place to sleep. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  +-decide to anal rape her. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-05-25 05:48:12
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  +-tries sliding you into her tail hole. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-08-23 14:06:42
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  +-begin struggling to get your head out of her tailhole. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-11-06 17:57:46
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +-manage to stay conscious. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-03-12 14:14:10
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +-that you accept it instantly. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-04-02 09:04:20
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +-continue as the Snivy's butt slave. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-05-16 16:28:04
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-that she was stuck in a tailhole. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-05-16 16:34:18
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-doesn't let her out. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-09-11 13:02:36
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-"Never." the pokemon replies. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-11-24 14:52:39
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- "well, okay." the pokemon replies. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- lets her out. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- that it was a beautiful day out still. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- that she was in a stomach. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- that it was raining. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- herself tied up. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  |  +- , but you manage to refuse it. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +-pass out from the stench. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-11-06 17:59:49
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |     +-keep you as her butt slave. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-01-31 16:29:32
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |     |  +-continue as the Snivy's butt slave. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-01-31 16:30:24
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |     |  |  +-a lustful Meowth spots the sleeping Snivy. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-01-31 16:32:48
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-remains asleep. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-01-31 16:46:55
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-try getting you out of the Snivy's tailhole. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-08-03 14:07:42
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-remains asleep. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-08-03 14:08:59
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-anal vore you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-08-03 14:10:37
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-anal vore the Snivy too. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-08-03 14:16:33
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- eat the Snivy. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- eat you. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- wakes up. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-leave you in the Snivy's tailhole. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-01-31 19:01:08
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |     +-wakes up. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-01-31 19:13:43
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |     |  +-, but her mind soon succumbs to the pleasure that her body was going through. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-02-02 04:47:55
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  +-continue with the Snivy as the Meowth's butt slave and you as the Snivy's butt slave. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-06-29 15:25:39
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-a Glaceon tries tackling her to the ground. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-02-21 12:46:22
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-recovers. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2016-01-13 15:16:31
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- fails. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- succeeds. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- doesn't recover. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- she suddenly finds herself entangled in vines. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- her den comes into view. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |     |  +- and begins struggling to get the Meowth off of her. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |     +- stays asleep. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- wakes up. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |     |  |  +- a hungry Mightyena comes along. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |     |  |  +- she wakes up (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |     |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |     +-absorb you into her tailhole. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-11-06 18:03:34
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |     |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |     +-keep you in her tailhole forever. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-11-06 18:02:20
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |        +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  +- soon lose yourself in the pleasure that the vibrating is bringing to your body. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  +- begs you to stop. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  +- decide to gulp her down your throat. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |        +-give into the scent completely. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-10-05 12:32:01
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |           +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- you. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +-how you'd feel in her tailhole. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-07-02 11:51:37
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-begin struggling to get away from the Flygon. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-07-01 16:38:11
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-keep squirming. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-07-01 16:43:43
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-keep squirming. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-07-01 17:08:58
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-to get you out of the Flygon's tailhole. by topsyturvy 2016-11-12 20:33:10
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- She begins licking the Flygon's tailhole. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- She proceeds to caress the Flygon's pussy. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- She soon gets the Flygon's head into her maw. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-to leave you in the Flygon's tailhole. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-07-01 16:53:21
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-anal vore the Flygon. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-07-01 17:10:42
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-struggle weakly only to pass out due to exhaustion. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-07-01 17:04:54
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- begin struggling to get out. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- oral vore the Flygon. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- stop squirming. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- give up and stop squirming. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-decide to relax and let her slide you into her tailhole. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-07-02 12:18:12
   |  |  |  |  |  |     +-"Forever." by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-07-02 12:15:01
   |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     +- "A month." (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     +- "A week." (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |     +- "A day." (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- what you tasted like. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- a hungry looking Ampharos grabbed you. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- a kind looking Charizard grabbed you. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- you hear something. (Blank)
   |  |  +- decide to help clean the oil spill anyway. (Blank)
   |  +- Male (Blank)
   +-Eevee by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2009-05-24 10:53:37
   |  +-Male by mistvulpin 2013-11-04 08:57:17
   |  |  +-Forest by Scorinmudkipz 2016-08-04 04:53:47
   |  |  |  +-Lopunny! by McFly 2016-11-22 01:27:58
   |  |  |  |  +-Normal type battle by MidnaTwilight 2017-03-31 21:42:23
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Test you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Eat you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- She retreats back into the bushes... (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- She has a dirty look in her eyes... (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- You try to get up... (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- Serperior! (Blank)
   |  |  +-Meadow by mistvulpin 2013-11-04 09:14:41
   |  |  |  +-Sneak through by Jayezox 2016-06-23 01:29:18
   |  |  |  |  +-In the Middle of a Fight by Jayezox 2016-12-07 04:41:05
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Helping your rescuer by Jayezox 2016-12-10 04:29:44
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Arguing angerly by Jayezox 2016-12-16 03:52:01
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-insist that was wrong by Jayezox 2016-12-16 03:59:28
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Back off (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Agree (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- apologize, but lie (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- apologize (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Calmly asking questions (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Running away scared (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Run away (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Use helping hand on Goodra (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Run (Blank)
   |  |  |  +-Investigate by mistvulpin 2013-11-04 09:19:13
   |  |  |     +-No by mistvulpin 2013-11-04 09:38:09
   |  |  |     |  +-Nope by mistvulpin 2013-11-04 09:51:59
   |  |  |     |  |  +-Be eaten by someoneveryrandom 2016-03-19 21:49:42
   |  |  |     |  |  |  +- ...struggle in her grip. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  +- ...bite the Goodra's hand! (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  |  +- ...gaze up at the sun, knowing it is the last time you will ever see it. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |  +-Her pussy by mistvulpin 2013-11-04 09:57:49
   |  |  |     |  |     +-Of course! by mistvulpin 2013-11-04 10:49:35
   |  |  |     |  |     |  +-Stay put by TheSylveonColin 2015-03-04 21:07:32
   |  |  |     |  |     |  |  +- Decide to become her sex slave (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |     |  |  +- Starts to struggle not wanting to become her slave (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |     |  +- Try and escape. (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  |     +- No thanks (Blank)
   |  |  |     |  +- Yes (Blank)
   |  |  |     +- Yes (Blank)
   |  |  +- Mountain (Blank)
   |  +-Female by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-06-29 08:41:34
   |     +-Seviper by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-06-29 08:48:21
   |     |  +-Eat you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-06-29 14:06:04
   |     |  |  +-but you manage to dodge the strike at the last monent. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-11-26 00:44:18
   |     |  |  |  +-A Pigeot swoops down anmd tries grabbing you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-11-26 00:46:15
   |     |  |  |  |  +-her young Pidgey was waiting to swallow you down whole. by corecat 2015-01-15 13:33:26
   |     |  |  |  |  |  +- You escape.  (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  +- The Pidgey eats you.  (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  +-she planned on slipping you into her tailhole. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-03-29 20:24:25
   |     |  |  |  |     +-succeeds. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-04-01 23:18:19
   |     |  |  |  |     |  +-begin struggling to get back out. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-08-04 16:21:23
   |     |  |  |  |     |  |  +-you begin to slip back out due to your efforts. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-11-05 18:52:59
   |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-something interrupts her. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-25 11:14:12
   |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-an Ampharos. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-25 11:16:05
   |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-anal raping you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-25 11:18:02
   |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-accept this. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-25 11:20:41
   |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-you climax. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-25 11:23:51
   |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- another pokemon tries rescuing you. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- try to struggle free. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- aving you herself. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- making sure you were okay. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- a Meowstic. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- a Persian. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-only your tail is still outside her tailhole. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-11-05 18:58:01
   |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     +-"No." she says smugly. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-11-05 19:00:50
   |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     +- "I'll let you out later." she tells you caringly. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |     |  |  +- you begin tiring. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |     |  +-accept your fate happily. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-04-01 23:24:11
   |     |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |  |  |     |  +-pass out from the stench. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-04-01 23:20:48
   |     |  |  |  |     |     +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |  |  |     +- fails. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  +-a friendly Piplup calls out to you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-13 13:26:47
   |     |  |  |  |  +-A hungry Poochyena begins sneaking up on the two of you. by Scorinmudkipz 2016-07-16 05:27:06
   |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Save the little Piplup by Scorinmudkipz 2016-06-22 23:44:45
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Go find help by Scorinmudkipz 2016-06-22 23:57:19
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Run and see who's close by by Scorinmudkipz 2016-06-23 00:08:10
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Flag down the charizard and beg for help by Scorinmudkipz 2016-06-25 02:18:24
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-She leans in close and shoves into her mouth! by Scorinmudkipz 2016-06-25 02:35:20
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The End *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- wants to make a deal with you.. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Go and ask the pikachu to help (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Espeon. She'll use her psychic powers to defeat him (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Ampharos. He'll know what to do (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Use growl (scare it) (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Use tackle (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Watch (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Run off (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  +-It begins raining. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-02-17 17:55:50
   |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Go find the piplup. by Sharktooth 2017-07-24 11:53:44
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You dont find her (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You find her (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  +-You make it into the cave safely. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-13 13:27:34
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- kind Typhlosion lived in the cave. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- thunderstorm was brewing. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- hungry Salamence lived in the cave. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Something hits your head before you make it into the cave. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-03-14 07:07:03
   |     |  |  |  |  |     +-sliding you into her tailhole. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-03-14 07:09:49
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +-regain consciousness. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-07-13 17:59:47
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-tries trapping you in a sand tomb attack. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-09-15 20:17:25
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-misses. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-13 13:40:23
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-using the Flygon as a ladder to get out. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-13 13:44:17
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-smacking right into a Sylveon from behind. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-13 13:50:15
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-agree to become her butt pet if she saves you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-13 13:58:52
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Continue as the Sylveon's butt pet. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-13 14:02:51
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-yes please." by Scorinmudkipz 2016-07-12 06:27:26
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Velma by Scorinmudkipz 2016-07-12 06:28:10
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Her clit by Scorinmudkipz 2016-07-12 07:02:32
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Not yet (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Sure  (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Her tailhole (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Her stomach (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Velma by Scorinmudkipz 2016-07-12 06:28:10
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Her clit by Scorinmudkipz 2016-07-12 07:02:32
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Not yet (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Sure  (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Her tailhole (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Her stomach (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Velma by Scorinmudkipz 2016-07-12 06:28:10
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-Her clit by Scorinmudkipz 2016-07-12 07:02:32
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Not yet (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Sure  (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Her tailhole (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Her stomach (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-no thanks." by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-13 14:05:17
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-the Sylveon begins walking back home. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-05-30 12:29:41
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Another rescue by Jayezox 2018-01-07 05:04:39
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- You want to be alone (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- You want some company (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-a Mightyena ambushes her. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-05-30 12:32:08
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |     +-anal vore the Sylveon. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-06-09 11:56:44
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  +-keep the Sylveon in her tailhole forever. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-05-31 12:05:18
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |     |  +- make the Sylveon into her butt slave. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |     +- anal rape the Sylveon. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |     +- eat the Sylveon. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-a tongue grabs the Sylveon's left hind leg. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-13 14:14:49
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        +-help from a butt pet by Jayezox 2018-07-06 06:19:04
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  +- Use helping hand (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  +- Use quick attack (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  +- watch (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  +- Run away (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        +-begins struggling to get free of that tongue. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-05-20 18:40:43
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |           +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-decline her offer. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-01-10 17:08:58
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Choose another pokemon *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- soon getting away from the Flygon. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- running right into a tree. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- dashing through the walls of the sand tomb attack. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-hits. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-10-16 16:55:30
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |     +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- chases after you. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- lets you get away. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +-stay unconscious. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-05-09 18:06:17
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |     +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |  |  |  |     +- anal raping you. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |     +- eating you. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  +- An Ampharos soon comes along. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  +-You find yourself siing in some quicksand. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-10-16 12:36:53
   |     |  |  |     +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |  +-getting you in his coils. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-06-29 14:10:35
   |     |  |     +-swallow you alive. by corecat 2015-01-15 13:27:09
   |     |  |     |  +- The Seviper torments you before swallowing.  (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  +- The Seviper swallows you then and there (Blank)
   |     |  |     +-constrict you until you died before swallowing you down. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-07-01 01:05:42
   |     |  |        +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  +-Talk with you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-06-29 08:50:55
   |     |     +-decide to take a walk with him. by corecat 2015-01-15 13:15:33
   |     |     |  +- The Seviper speaks up once more.  (Blank)
   |     |     |  +- The Seviper leads you to his home.  (Blank)
   |     |     |  +- The Seviper strikes at you with his tail (Blank)
   |     |     |  +- A surprise attack! (Blank)
   |     |     +- decide not to. (Blank)
   |     +- Mareep (Blank)
   +-Pachirisu by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2009-05-24 10:53:37
   |  +-Male by Looneyman 2014-01-07 13:39:28
   |  |  +-A rustling bush? by Looneyman 2014-01-07 13:41:08
   |  |  |  +-Another Pachirisu by Looneyman 2014-01-07 13:42:07
   |  |  |  |  +-No by Looneyman 2014-01-26 09:07:39
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Left by Looneyman 2014-01-26 09:09:17
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Follow by Looneyman 2014-01-26 09:13:56
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Lay down obediently by Looneyman 2014-01-26 09:15:30
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Lays on top of you by Looneyman 2014-02-22 10:14:33
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-stay still and watch her by Looneyman 2014-02-22 10:15:52
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Both of the above by Looneyman 2014-02-22 10:19:48
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-She does both of the above by Looneyman 2014-02-22 10:25:41
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You keep your head still but keep thrusting by Looneyman 2014-02-22 10:27:22
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You climax by Looneyman 2014-02-22 10:32:05
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-She swallows by Looneyman 2014-02-22 10:39:12
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Stay still and accept this by Looneyman 2014-02-22 10:45:23
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You push your paws at the walls of the stomach by Looneyman 2014-02-22 10:47:47
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Squirm inside her stomach by Scorinmudkipz 2016-07-06 02:53:52
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Relax trusting her by Scorinmudkipz 2016-07-06 03:49:08
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Start over? *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The next day... (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Struggle anyway (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Reply "Thank you?" by Looneyman 2014-02-22 10:52:14
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-"So... I'm nothing but food to you?" by Looneyman 2014-02-22 10:54:52
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Try to provide an alternative by Looneyman 2014-02-22 10:57:13
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-"Oh... I never thought of that..." by Looneyman 2014-02-22 11:00:11
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-In the bush with the Pachirisu by Looneyman 2014-02-22 11:13:03
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Pass it off by Looneyman 2014-02-22 11:23:07
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Shift about to hug her from behind by Looneyman 2014-02-22 11:44:31
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Kiss her lips by Looneyman 2014-02-22 12:39:23
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-"If you don't digest me, you could." by Looneyman 2014-02-22 20:53:06
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Do you want to right now? by Scorinmudkipz 2016-07-06 03:58:33
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Sure by Scorinmudkipz 2016-07-12 16:15:38
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- No not yet (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Sure  (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Not right now (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-"You mean, right now?" by Scorinmudkipz 2016-06-28 21:57:39
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Maybe later (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Eat her now (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Do you want to? (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- "I don't know if I can..." (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- "Thank you." (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Rub her chest (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Close your eyes and lay your head next to hers (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Try to figure out in your mind what happened (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-In your own den by Looneyman 2014-02-22 11:01:09
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |     +- Try to go back to sleep (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |     +- Head outside (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- "I have someone else for that." (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Submit to the logic (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- "H-hey!  Wait! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- She licks your sheathe on the way down (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Struggle weakly (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Something grabs your tail (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- She climaxes (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You try to pull your head out of the maw (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- She begins to open her mouth around your head (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- She adjust to slip your cock inside her pussy (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Try to push her off you (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Rub your sheathe against her pussy (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Kiss back (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- try to push her off (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Sits just in front of your face, on your chest by Looneyman 2014-01-26 09:19:25
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-"Now, just relax..." by Scorinmudkipz 2016-07-10 06:35:47
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Fight it (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Feel something warm and slimy surrounds your head (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-"Now, open your mouth..." by Looneyman 2014-01-26 09:21:11
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-The Pachirisu girl's head by Scorinmudkipz 2016-07-05 06:01:24
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Swallow her by Scorinmudkipz 2016-07-06 02:22:09
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-No by Scorinmudkipz 2016-07-06 02:29:37
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- A few hours later... (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- The next day... (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Yes (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Try to spit her out (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-The Pachirisu girl's crotch by Looneyman 2014-01-26 09:23:55
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        +-Lick her pussy by Looneyman 2014-01-26 09:25:20
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  +-Wriggles and adjusts to give you more access by Robotcatgirl 2014-02-21 18:26:00
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  +- murr happily as you begin slipping inside. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  +- struggle and try to pull your self out (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  +-Tilts h and licks your sheathe by Looneyman 2014-01-26 09:28:15
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |     +-Takes your cock into her mouth by Looneyman 2014-01-26 09:30:06
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |     |  +-You climax, by Looneyman 2014-01-26 09:34:07
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |     |  |  +-Swallow by Looneyman 2014-01-26 09:36:24
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |     |  |  |  +-Keep swallowing by Looneyman 2014-01-26 09:38:13
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |     |  |  |  |  +-Lick her lips by Looneyman 2014-01-26 09:45:30
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |     |  |  |  |  |  +-No by Looneyman 2014-01-26 09:55:57
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Timeskip a couple of hours ahead (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Yes (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |     |  |  |  |  +- Lick her cheek (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |     |  |  |  +- Try to stop (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |     |  |  +- Try to get her out (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |     |  +- She climaxes (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |     +- Licks your cock (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |        +- Try to push her out (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Lays with her head at your foot paws (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Sits on your crotch (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Lays with her head next to yours (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Try to resist (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Try to resist (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- Right (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +-Yes by Looneyman 2014-01-07 13:42:51
   |  |  |  |     +-Mate by Looneyman 2014-01-07 13:45:04
   |  |  |  |     |  +-Sure by Looneyman 2014-01-07 13:48:23
   |  |  |  |     |  |  +-That time again? by Looneyman 2014-01-07 13:51:32
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-You reply "how much of me?" by Looneyman 2014-01-07 13:54:00
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-To wriggle your foot paws to try and get deeper in by Looneyman 2014-01-07 18:02:19
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Go wild honey by Looneyman 2014-01-07 18:04:38
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Start humping by Looneyman 2014-01-07 18:07:19
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You're sure you want to take such a risk? by Looneyman 2014-01-07 18:10:22
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Hold back your climax by Looneyman 2014-01-07 18:13:25
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Lick at the walls by Looneyman 2014-01-07 18:15:11
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You climax by Looneyman 2014-01-07 18:16:35
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Lick up the nectar by Looneyman 2014-01-07 18:18:25
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Rub the walls by Looneyman 2014-01-07 18:20:28
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Do you think we'll get lucky or not? by Looneyman 2014-01-07 18:23:17
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-I agree with you, I hope there's a result by Looneyman 2014-01-07 18:25:36
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Maybe we should stay here until we have some energy back. by Looneyman 2014-01-07 18:31:26
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Do you think you can get us home? by Looneyman 2014-01-07 18:28:47
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Choose another pokemon *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- I hope that there isn't any effects. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Now we wait and see the result. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Go limp (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Rest limp (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Your mate climaxes (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Try to push your footpaws through the cervix (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Release your climax (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You're sure you want to move onto such a commitment honey? (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Try to slip your tongue into your mates mouth (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Try to hold it honey (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-To ask "Could I rotate first?" by Looneyman 2014-01-07 13:56:26
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Lick her pussy again. by Looneyman 2014-01-07 13:58:10
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Push your head into your mates pussy. by Looneyman 2014-01-07 13:59:56
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Keep licking. by Looneyman 2014-01-07 14:04:28
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Try to hold back by Looneyman 2014-01-07 14:07:31
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Your mate by Looneyman 2014-01-07 14:11:12
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Fall limp by Looneyman 2014-01-07 14:17:03
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Try to help by Looneyman 2014-01-07 14:18:45
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Say "I'm going in" by Looneyman 2014-01-07 14:20:21
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Pull the rest of your tail in by Looneyman 2014-01-07 14:22:42
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Thank you honey by Looneyman 2014-01-07 14:25:37
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Let's stay here for a while by Looneyman 2014-01-07 14:32:21
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-I can make it honey. by Looneyman 2014-01-07 14:28:25
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Choose another pokemon *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Did you have fun? (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Begin to curl up (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Lick the cervix (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Stay limp (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Try to push deeper (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Climax (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Try to push deeper into her pussy (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Rub your mate's pussy (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Try to get your head into her pussy (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- To try and pull your foot paws out (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- The bush rustles from the outside (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Did something happen? (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     |  +- Can't we head back to the den? (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     +- Good friend (Blank)
   |  |  |  |     +- Sister (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- An Ekans (Blank)
   |  |  +- A cracking tree (Blank)
   |  +-Female by Looneyman 2012-07-15 14:04:13
   |     +-Investigate the noise? by Looneyman 2012-07-15 14:05:08
   |     |  +-an Ekans by Looneyman 2014-02-01 10:14:49
   |     |  |  +-Not yet showing hostility by Looneyman 2014-02-01 10:21:50
   |     |  |  |  +-The Ekans tries to coil around you by Looneyman 2014-02-01 10:24:02
   |     |  |  |  |  +-The coils are loose by Looneyman 2014-02-01 10:31:51
   |     |  |  |  |  |  +-You ask "Is this going to hurt?" by Looneyman 2014-02-01 10:44:03
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You whimper and go still by Looneyman 2014-02-01 10:45:10
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You feel wet, slimy walls around your head by Looneyman 2014-02-01 10:49:59
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You remain still by Looneyman 2014-02-01 10:51:47
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-He licks your pussy by Looneyman 2014-02-01 11:11:11
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Don't fight back by Looneyman 2014-02-01 11:16:47
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You say "Lick deeper" by Looneyman 2014-02-01 11:39:45
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You try and hold back by Looneyman 2014-02-01 11:42:51
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You finally climax by Looneyman 2014-02-01 11:45:00
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You fight to stay awake by Looneyman 2014-02-01 11:57:09
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-"Yes I would" by Looneyman 2014-02-01 12:12:30
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-"It's a deal" by Looneyman 2014-02-01 16:55:36
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-"Maybe... it's better if I'm in here anyway?" by Looneyman 2014-02-01 19:08:17
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- "I would rather be able to head outside and play when I can." (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- "Yes, I'll stay in your den." (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- "Well, how long will it take for you to get me out?" (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- "No deal" (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- "No I wouldn't" (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You fall asleep (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You spark by accident (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The pleasure overwhelms you (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You say "Lick faster" (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Fight back (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- He licks your tail hole (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- He ignores them (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You fight back (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You hear cries all around you (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You fire off a Thunderbolt (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  +- You remain still and quiet (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  +- You ask "What are you going to do?" (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  +- The coils are tightening (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  +- The Ekans stays motionless, watching you (Blank)
   |     |  |  +- Looking at you intently (Blank)
   |     |  +-A Cinccino by Looneyman 2012-07-15 14:06:22
   |     |  |  +-Approach her? by Looneyman 2012-07-15 14:07:16
   |     |  |  |  +-hungry by Scorinmudkipz 2016-07-10 05:48:51
   |     |  |  |  |  +-Point at her stomach by NoctaliEquinox 2016-12-08 16:04:06
   |     |  |  |  |  |  +- She plans to digest you (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  +- She just wants you to ride in her belly a while (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  +-Point at her butt by Scorinmudkipz 2016-07-11 16:00:32
   |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Decides to keep you there by Scorinmudkipz 2016-08-04 04:47:42
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The End *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Then starts to move you to her stomach (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Decides to keep you as a butt pet (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  +- Try to run (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  +-Kind by Looneyman 2012-07-15 14:08:22
   |     |  |  |  |  +-"Are you ok?  You look lonely." by Looneyman 2012-07-15 14:09:57
   |     |  |  |  |  |  +-"Keeping others safe in my tummy." by Looneyman 2012-07-15 14:11:01
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-"People who think bad of you because of that should be ashamed of themselves." by Looneyman 2012-07-15 14:12:34
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-"Erm... y... yes..." by Looneyman 2012-07-15 14:14:17
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-"Do you want to eat me then?" by Looneyman 2012-07-15 14:17:28
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-"Yes please." by Looneyman 2012-07-15 14:18:51
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Moan quietly by Looneyman 2012-07-15 14:20:45
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Pussy and tail hole enter the Cinccino's maw by Looneyman 2012-07-15 14:23:04
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Sigh out blissfully by Looneyman 2012-07-15 14:26:22
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Yes by Looneyman 2012-07-15 14:28:15
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-"Do you mind if I sleep in here?" by Looneyman 2012-07-15 14:30:11
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-The next day... by Scorinmudkipz 2016-07-04 04:03:46
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Yes I think it's time to get out by Scorinmudkipz 2016-07-10 06:01:00
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Fails by Scorinmudkipz 2016-07-11 16:01:28
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Starts pushing you back in (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Pulls you out the rest of the way (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Succeeds (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Could I stay a little longer please? (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You wake up. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- "Are you going to digest me?" (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- No (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- go to sleep. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- body relaxes from the pleasure. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- relax (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- "No thank you." (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- "Please eat me then. I miss being in a comfy tummy." (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- "I love it." (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- "I like being in a comfy tummy." (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  +- "Keeping others safe in my clean tailhole." (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  +- "Hi. May I help you somehow?" (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  +- naughty (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  +- mischievious (Blank)
   |     |  |  +- stay where you are for now. (Blank)
   |     |  +- a Gulpin (Blank)
   |     |  +- a Charmander (Blank)
   |     +- Decide to resume walking. (Blank)
   +-Pikachu by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2009-05-24 10:53:37
   |  +-Male by Voreforever 2017-06-14 12:42:01
   |  |  +-Explore Viridian Forest by Voreforever 2017-06-14 12:45:48
   |  |  |  +-An Unfamiliar Pokemon? by Voreforever 2017-06-14 16:10:16
   |  |  |  |  +-Identify it! by Voreforever 2017-06-14 17:02:07
   |  |  |  |  |  +-Stay? by Voreforever 2017-06-14 18:58:04
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Try to wait it out. by Voreforever 2017-06-15 16:28:28
   |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Try to Fight your way out! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  |  +- RUN! (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Move Closer. (Blank)
   |  |  |  |  +- Run away! (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- A Beedrill! (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- A Caterpie. (Blank)
   |  |  |  +- An Ekans! (Blank)
   |  |  +- Explore a Nearby City (Blank)
   |  +-Female by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-12-21 12:40:02
   |     +-A hungry looking Raichu has already ate the berries. by Clockwerk 2015-05-12 22:09:11
   |     |  +-Seduce Him by Clockwerk 2015-05-12 22:11:44
   |     |  |  +-Tell him to lick your butt  by Clockwerk 2015-05-13 16:21:52
   |     |  |  |  +-Relax by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2016-03-19 21:06:53
   |     |  |  |  |  +-relax even more. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2016-03-19 21:13:19
   |     |  |  |  |  |  +-don't care." he says smugly. by Scorinmudkipz 2016-06-25 03:45:27
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- The End *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  +-have no plans of digesting you cutie." he murrs out affectionately. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2016-03-19 21:18:37
   |     |  |  |  |  |     +-Continue as the Raichu's sex slave. by Scorinmudkipz 2016-06-25 03:23:35
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +- He licks some more. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +- He goes deeper. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Choose another pokemon *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |  |  |  +- notice something off. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  +- Tell him to slip his cock into your tailhole. (Blank)
   |     |  |  +- Tell him to lick your pussy. (Blank)
   |     |  +- Attack him. (Blank)
   |     +-It began raining. by Cornele 2013-04-16 11:29:45
   |     |  +-Walk away. by Cornele 2013-04-16 11:52:16
   |     |  |  +-He coils around you,trapping your arms to your sides. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-06-26 14:19:43
   |     |  |  |  +-begin struggling. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-06-26 14:32:42
   |     |  |  |  |  +-Accept the offer. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2016-03-19 21:27:08
   |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Continue as the Leafeon's butt slave. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  +-Reject the offer. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-06-26 14:38:19
   |     |  |  |  |     +-digest you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-01-22 09:57:21
   |     |  |  |  |     |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |  |  |     +-ask you to become his pet. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-08-19 14:39:02
   |     |  |  |  |        +-to become his pet. by BenMan888 2015-10-28 17:11:49
   |     |  |  |  |        |  +- smiles warmly at you. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |        |  +- coils around you gently and affectionately. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |        +- not to become his pet. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  +- unleash a Thunder Wave (Blank)
   |     |  |  +-Fight it  by Cornele 2013-04-16 12:06:24
   |     |  |     +-The two of you encounter a female Eevee. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-09-07 13:32:25
   |     |  |     |  +-that it was up to you to protect the Buizel and Eevee now. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-09-20 16:26:05
   |     |  |     |  |  +-the Pesian leaps out of the bushes, striking out at the Eevee. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-03-25 15:05:35
   |     |  |     |  |  |  +-take off after her with the Buizel. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-07-12 13:54:31
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |  +-a Raichu attacks the two of you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-07-12 13:57:05
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-you first. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-11-04 21:20:11
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- landing on you and knocking you out too. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-11-04 21:21:52
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-remained unconscious. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2015-11-04 21:25:11
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-stays unconscious. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2016-04-14 08:39:03
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-stays unconscious. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2016-04-14 08:40:52
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-try getting her out too. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2016-04-14 20:30:10
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-keep the two of you in his tailhole. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2016-04-14 20:32:29
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- bring the two of you into his stomach and digest both of you. (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- leave her behind. (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- regains consciousness. (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- regains consciousness. (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- started regaining consciousness. (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- but you manage to dodge his lunge. (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- the Buizel first. (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |  +- you spot the Persian up ahead, and she didn't have anywhere to run. (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  |  +- decide to look for help in rescuing the Eevee. (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  +- you detect an intoxicatingly good scent. (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  +- you spot a female Snivy. (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  +-that she was one more pokemon that a hungry pred could eat that would allow you to get away. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-09-07 13:36:17
   |     |  |     |     +-try paralyzing the Eevee with a Thunder Wave. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-09-07 13:45:03
   |     |  |     |     |  +-get a bit aroused by what's happening. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2017-05-27 14:17:23
   |     |  |     |     |  |  +-reconsider your decision and try saving the Buizel. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-09-20 16:32:57
   |     |  |     |     |  |  |  +-the Persian farts. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-09-20 16:37:17
   |     |  |     |     |  |  |  |  +-She farts again. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2017-05-27 14:19:01
   |     |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |     |     |  |  |  |  +- You manage to regain your senses in time to grab the Buizel's tails. (Blank)
   |     |  |     |     |  |  |  +- more of the Buizel's body begins slipping inside. (Blank)
   |     |  |     |     |  |  |  +- you begin being successful. (Blank)
   |     |  |     |     |  |  +-continue watching. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2016-05-25 01:30:38
   |     |  |     |     |  |  |  +-just lays there, having given up. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-09-07 13:59:38
   |     |  |     |     |  |  |  |  +-get even more aroused at watching the Eevee become a meal. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2017-05-27 14:21:34
   |     |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  +-don't try resisting or looking away at all. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-12-21 13:44:28
   |     |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  +- try looking away. (Blank)
   |     |  |     |     |  |  |  |  |  +- try resisting. (Blank)
   |     |  |     |     |  |  |  |  +-begin pawing your pussy and tailhole as you watch. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-09-07 14:03:02
   |     |  |     |     |  |  |  |     +-soon lose yourself in the pleasure that this brings you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-09-07 14:07:58
   |     |  |     |     |  |  |  |     |  +-fall under her hypnotic power. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-09-07 14:11:36
   |     |  |     |     |  |  |  |     |  |  +-you're pulled completely inside. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-09-07 14:15:48
   |     |  |     |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |     |     |  |  |  |     |  |  +- it begins raining. (Blank)
   |     |  |     |     |  |  |  |     |  |  +- something slams into the Weepinbell. (Blank)
   |     |  |     |     |  |  |  |     |  +- manage to retain your senses. (Blank)
   |     |  |     |     |  |  |  |     +- try getting the vines out. (Blank)
   |     |  |     |     |  |  |  +- tries getting away. (Blank)
   |     |  |     |     |  |  +- reconsider your decision and try paralyzing the Persian with a Thunder Wave. (Blank)
   |     |  |     |     |  +- decide that you need to save the Buizel. (Blank)
   |     |  |     |     +- try paralyzing the Persian with a Thunder Wave. (Blank)
   |     |  |     +- An Arbok eyes the Buizel up for a possible meal unknown to either of you.  (Blank)
   |     |  +-Enter the cave by Cornele 2013-04-20 12:59:39
   |     |     +-The Meganium smirks, planning on eating you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-04-20 13:00:56
   |     |     |  +-aving you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-04-20 13:05:20
   |     |     |  |  +-recover enough to send out a Thunderbolt attack. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-10-20 14:09:46
   |     |     |  |  |  +-stand there in shock. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-10-20 14:12:46
   |     |     |  |  |  |  +-you run right into a Gulpin's maw without noticing it until you're in its stomach. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-05 18:51:29
   |     |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |     |  |  |  |  +- you trip on a root. (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |  |  +- you hear a voice call out to you. (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |  |  +- you reach a tall tree. (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |  |  +- a hungry Liepard spots you. (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  |  +- try tackling you to the ground. (Blank)
   |     |     |  |  +-faint from, the stinkiness of her tailhole. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-04-20 13:08:55
   |     |     |  |     +-keeping you in her tailhole forever while slowly absorbing your energy by keeping a vine in your tai by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-04-20 13:14:51
   |     |     |  |     |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |     |  |     +- bringing you into her stomach to be digested. (Blank)
   |     |     |  +- gulping you down her throat. (Blank)
   |     |     +- Thunder booms outside. (Blank)
   |     +-You begin munching on the delicious berries. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-10-11 16:18:08
   |     |  +-a hungry looking Wigglytuff. by Anlanar 2013-01-07 21:11:44
   |     |  |  +-"You look tasty." she says to you. by clampaste 2016-05-22 17:03:55
   |     |  |  |  +-Inside beautiful Wigglytuff's tummy by MidnaTwilight 2016-08-04 17:36:39
   |     |  |  |  |  +- Wigglytuff digests you (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  +- Wigglytuff decides to let you out (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  +-Use Iron Tail on her and run away. by clampaste 2016-05-22 17:07:47
   |     |  |  |  |  +- You get away. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  +- You run right into a trap. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  +- Thunderbolt her so you can have your way with her. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  +- Start making out with her. (Blank)
   |     |  |  +- "Those berries look tasty." she says to you. (Blank)
   |     |  +-a horny looking Pikachu. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-05-25 05:50:10
   |     |  |  +-relax and enjoy the pleasure as she has her way with you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-10-17 20:09:11
   |     |  |  |  +-I'd like top pleasure your tailhole first." you reply. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-07-01 11:42:48
   |     |  |  |  |  +-she enjoys this immensely. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-05-11 10:57:37
   |     |  |  |  |  |  +-she climaxes. by Clockwerk 2015-05-12 22:06:02
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Your head gets pulled inside. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2016-03-19 21:28:59
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-relax and enjoy the ride. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2016-03-19 21:30:46
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-a hungry Mightyena comes across the two of you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2016-03-19 21:34:51
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-are able to get back outside. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2016-03-20 09:23:21
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-try saving the other Pikachu. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2016-03-20 10:14:32
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-misses. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2016-03-20 10:16:39
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-get hit by the attack. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2016-03-20 10:19:06
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- manage to dodge the attack. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- hits. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-run off. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2016-03-20 09:28:51
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-anal rape her. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2016-03-20 09:33:16
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-wakes up. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2016-03-20 09:36:22
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-begin struggling. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2016-03-20 09:40:49
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- give up and accept your fate. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- remains asleep. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- leave her alone. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- anal vore her. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- have her as a snack. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-find that it's too tight to move. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2016-03-19 21:38:15
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-lose consciousness. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2016-03-19 21:41:15
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- continue struggling to get out. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- your footpaws and tail slip in too. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- try to get your head back outside. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- You slip your tongue back outside. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  |  +- a hungry Mightyena comes along. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  +- Unknown to both of you, a hungry pokemon was watching, waiting for the perfect time to strike. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  |  +- you soon get a naughty idea. (Blank)
   |     |  |  |  +- "I'd like you to pleasure my tailhole first." you reply. (Blank)
   |     |  |  +-try getting her off of you. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2016-04-20 22:02:13
   |     |  |     +-She smirks as she tries paralyzing you woith a Thunder Wave. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-11-23 10:33:24
   |     |  |     |  +-stinky smell by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-11-23 13:54:37
   |     |  |     |  |  +-soon pass out. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-12-21 12:42:09
   |     |  |     |  |  |  +-decides to slide you up her tailhole. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-05-25 05:54:57
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |     |  |  |  +- decides to leave you be. (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  +-manage to remain conscious. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-11-23 14:00:14
   |     |  |     |  |  |  +-I'm going to eat you now." she says with a smirk. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-11-23 14:06:50
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |  +-she gets your head into her maw and begins licking it all over. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-11-23 15:32:40
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-swallows again, sending you down into her stomach. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-04-19 16:48:25
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- the Pikach's acids begin entering her belly to digest you. (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- you can move again. (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-begins raping your pussy with her tongue and your tailhole with her paw. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-03-26 14:57:27
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +-the paralysis wears off. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-08-04 16:25:56
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +-You leap at her. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-06-26 15:15:25
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-recover. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-06-26 15:17:55
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-give up and accept your fate. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-08-03 14:24:19
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Choose another pokemon *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-begin begging. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-08-04 16:35:41
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-, okay. Become my butt slave then." she commands you smugly. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2014-07-12 12:29:39
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- you were making plans for freedom. (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- she was being watched. (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-, nah. I'm keeping you in there forever." she says with an evil laugh. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-08-04 16:37:46
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |     +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- begin struggling to get out. (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- pass out. (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +- She leaps at you. (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +- She uses Thunder Wave. (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +- You use Thunder Wave. (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +-you give up, accepting your fate. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-04-01 06:34:56
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +-accept her offer. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-03-26 15:04:28
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- continue as the Pikachu's sex slave. (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +- decline her offer. (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- you struggle to hold the pleasure back. (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |  +-the paralysis wears off. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-11-23 14:11:20
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |     +-try sliding a paw into her pussy. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-11-23 14:16:33
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |     |  +-get her head into your maw. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-05-25 05:56:49
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  +-Don't let her out. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2012-05-25 06:02:14
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-forest. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2013-02-23 21:26:35
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-You spot a female Snivy caught in a trap. by harryvore 2013-04-19 18:34:12
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-help her by harryvore 2013-04-19 18:36:18
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- talking to her (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- opening the trap (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- leave her (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- You spot a hungry looking Arbok. (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- A female Meowth soon tackles you to the ground. (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- beach. (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- mountain. (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- cave. (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |  +-Let her out. by Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus 2011-12-21 12:46:24
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |     |  |     +- Choose another pokemon. *Looped Link!* (Pokemon Vore Adventure)
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |     |  +- paralyze her with Thunder Wave. (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  |  |     +- try shoving her away. (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  |  +- I'm going to have a few berries now." she says while looking at the berries hungrily. (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  |  +- soo notice that the paralyzation was beginning to wear off now. (Blank)
   |     |  |     |  +- nice scent (Blank)
   |     |  |     +- You growl out as you try paralyzing her with a Thunder Wave. (Blank)
   |     |  +- a friendly looking Turtwig. (Blank)
   |     +- A tangela was already there though. (Blank)
   +- Dialga (Blank)
   +- Skuntank (Blank)
   +- Raikou (Blank)
   +- Garchomp (Blank)
   +- Articuno (Blank)
   +- Floatzel (Blank)
   +- Goodra (Blank)
   +- salandit (Blank)
   +- Salazzle (Blank)
Page generated in 99.707126617432 miliseconds