Create an account for this portal or Login!
Site FAQ / Term of Service Vore Wiki Blog List Feedback Interactive Stories Links Members Map Vore Downloads Polls
Overview of East Adephagia Technical University (E.A.T.U.)
START
   +-Skip to a character! by Aces 2018-09-25 12:01:54
   +-[RECYCLE BIN] by Aces 2019-03-25 19:19:37
   |  +-Ask what she had eaten. by Aces 2018-08-29 09:42:53
   |  |  +-You're not interested. by Aces 2018-06-23 17:59:19
   |  |     +-You aren't into fat chicks. by Aces 2018-08-28 11:37:02
   |  |     |  +- Continue (Blank)
   |  |     +- You're just too shy, and she's being too forward. (Blank)
   |  |     +- You're afraid she'll eat you. (Blank)
   |  |     +- You aren't into girls. (Blank)
   |  +- Go back. *Looped Link!* (START)
   +-Welcome to EATU by Aces 2018-06-07 19:04:16
      +-You're a girl! by Aces 2018-04-25 20:15:28
      |  +-Go check out your new room. by Aces 2018-05-10 19:51:46
      |  |  +-Go to the main entrance. by Aces 2018-06-12 21:51:24
      |  |  |  +-Go up the main stairs. by Aces 2018-06-12 21:58:07
      |  |  |  |  +- Stop at the second floor. (Blank)
      |  |  |  |  +- Go all the way to the third floor. (Blank)
      |  |  |  +-Wait until the naga leaves, then take the elevator alone. by Gone 2018-05-16 19:55:31
      |  |  |  |  +-Remain calm. by Aces 2018-08-29 13:25:18
      |  |  |  |  |  +- Relax. (Blank)
      |  |  |  |  |  +- Scream! (Blank)
      |  |  |  |  |  +- Struggle! (Blank)
      |  |  |  |  +-Yell for help. by Aces 2018-08-29 11:57:09
      |  |  |  |  |  +- Run away! (Blank)
      |  |  |  |  |  +- Tell her you are NOT okay! (Blank)
      |  |  |  |  |  +- Tell her you are okay. (Blank)
      |  |  |  |  +-Wrench yourself out of his grasp! by Aces 2018-08-28 12:43:15
      |  |  |  |  |  +- Continue (Blank)
      |  |  |  |  +- Try to talk him out of it. (Blank)
      |  |  |  +- Go up the elevator with the naga. (Blank)
      |  |  +- Go to the south entrance at your left. (Blank)
      |  |  +- Go to the north entrance at your right. (Blank)
      |  +-Go to the café to socialize. by Aces 2018-04-24 18:08:02
      |     +-Introduce yourself. by Aces 2018-06-07 19:27:19
      |     |  +-She catches you checking her out! by Aces 2019-02-06 19:32:35
      |     |  |  +-You keep quiet. by Aces 2018-06-13 08:38:31
      |     |  |  |  +- Pull away! Quick! *Looped Link!* (Scarfed by Doki)
      |     |  |  |  +- Eat Doki before she can eat you! (Blank)
      |     |  |  |  +- Shiver and say nothing. (Blank)
      |     |  |  +-You're into tummies, regardless of gender. by Aces 2018-06-13 08:30:33
      |     |  |  |  +- Go your own way. (Blank)
      |     |  |  |  +- Follow Doki. (Blank)
      |     |  |  +- You're not particularly picky. You like both! (Blank)
      |     |  |  +- You're only into girls. (Blank)
      |     |  +- Your eyes are looking ahead. (Blank)
      |     +-Say nothing, and wait for the elevator. by Aces 2018-06-03 11:29:32
      |     |  +-Scarfed by Doki by Aces 2018-06-13 08:55:32
      |     |  |  +- Continue *Looped Link!* (Doki, the hungry harlot!)
      |     |  +-It's not that you aren't a talker, you just don't know what to say. by Aces 2018-06-04 13:22:39
      |     |  |  +- You're not interested. (Blank)
      |     |  |  +- You're interested. (Blank)
      |     |  +-You're really not much of a talker, but you try anyway. by Aces 2018-06-04 13:23:13
      |     |  |  +-Scarfed by Doki by Aces 2018-06-13 08:55:32
      |     |  |     +- Continue *Looped Link!* (Doki, the hungry harlot!)
      |     |  +- Maybe you should take the stairs after all... *Looped Link!* (Take the stairs.)
      |     +- Take the stairs. *Looped Link!* (Take the stairs.)
      +-You're a boy! by Aces 2018-04-25 20:14:42
         +-Go check out your new room. by Aces 2018-06-14 10:44:52
         |  +- Go to the main entrance. *Looped Link!* (Go to the main entrance.)
         |  +- Go to the south entrance at your left. (Blank)
         |  +- Go to the north entrance at your right. (Blank)
         +-Go to the café to socialize. by Aces 2018-04-24 18:08:10
            +-Introduce yourself. by Aces 2018-07-17 13:02:03
            |  +-Your eyes are looking ahead. by Aces 2018-06-11 20:33:07
            |  |  +-Turn to face her and enjoy the view. by reptilemk5 2018-12-22 12:37:55
            |  |  |  +-Push her away! by Aces 2018-12-22 12:36:33
            |  |  |  |  +- Continue *Looped Link!* (Doki, the hungry harlot!)
            |  |  |  +- Do nothing. *Looped Link!* (Do nothing.)
            |  |  |  +- Give your consent. *Looped Link!* ("You could still eat me.")
            |  |  |  +- Talk her out of it. *Looped Link!* (No time for caution.)
            |  |  +-Keep your eyes ahead. by Aces 2018-06-11 20:35:49
            |  |  |  +-Doki's grin returns. by Aces 2019-01-04 08:58:49
            |  |  |  |  +-Go your own way. by Aces 2019-03-25 19:24:05
            |  |  |  |  |  +- Sit between the gator guy and the lizard girl *Looped Link!* (Sit between the gator guy and the lizard girl)
            |  |  |  |  |  +- Sit among the human girl with glasses, the naga, the shark, and the rabbit (Blank)
            |  |  |  |  |  +- Sit with Doki's friends (Blank)
            |  |  |  |  |  +- Sit by yourself (Blank)
            |  |  |  |  +-Follow Doki. by Aces 2018-12-22 12:56:36
            |  |  |  |     +-Go your own way. by Aces 2019-03-25 19:24:05
            |  |  |  |     |  +- Sit between the gator guy and the lizard girl *Looped Link!* (Sit between the gator guy and the lizard girl)
            |  |  |  |     |  +- Sit among the human girl with glasses, the naga, the shark, and the rabbit (Blank)
            |  |  |  |     |  +- Sit with Doki's friends (Blank)
            |  |  |  |     |  +- Sit by yourself (Blank)
            |  |  |  |     +-Ask Doki to pay for you. by Aces 2018-08-01 16:48:09
            |  |  |  |     |  +-Let Doki pay. by Aces 2019-02-20 21:24:39
            |  |  |  |     |  |  +-Stay with Doki. by Aces 2019-01-07 21:04:11
            |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-You heard her. You want to find out what happens if you don't listen. by Aces 2019-01-07 21:08:09
            |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Just eat her without warning. (Blank)
            |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Threaten to eat her first. (Blank)
            |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Run along like she told you. (Blank)
            |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Dare her to try. (Blank)
            |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- You ask Doki to repeat herself. (Blank)
            |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- You decide that you want Doki for breakfast! (Blank)
            |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Leave the cafe while Doki isn't looking. (Blank)
            |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Go to the side room Doki talked about. (Blank)
            |  |  |  |     |  +- Just pay the $50. *Looped Link!* (Pay the $50.)
            |  |  |  |     +-Pay the $50. by Aces 2018-08-01 16:47:44
            |  |  |  |        +-Take as much as you can carry! You want to feel your stomach swell out. by x9comega 2019-02-20 21:18:22
            |  |  |  |        |  +- Forget sitting down. Stay by the buffet table and just start gorging yourself! (Blank)
            |  |  |  |        |  +- Sit by yourself, actually. (Blank)
            |  |  |  |        |  +- Sit next to the fat fox anthro. (Blank)
            |  |  |  |        |  +- Sit next to the blue haired girl. (Blank)
            |  |  |  |        |  +- Sit next to Doki once you can. (Blank)
            |  |  |  |        +- "Hmm. Anything I want, huh?" Eat Doki! (Blank)
            |  |  |  |        +- Take a full plate. You could go for a meal. (Blank)
            |  |  |  |        +- Take only a modest amount. You aren't that hungry. (Blank)
            |  |  |  +-You called her fat!? by Grey_Scarborough 2018-06-17 21:34:47
            |  |  |  |  +- Continue *Looped Link!* (You wake up to a heartbeat...)
            |  |  |  +-"Actually, I'm not." by Aces 2018-06-11 20:48:06
            |  |  |  |  +- Go after Doki's brother. (Blank)
            |  |  |  |  +- Join Doki's plot against Jeremy. (Blank)
            |  |  |  |  +- You'll join her, but not to eat anyone. (Blank)
            |  |  |  |  +- You'd prefer to dine on your own. (Blank)
            |  |  |  +- Shut her up. Swallow her whole. *Looped Link!* (Pick Doki up, and try to swallow her!)
            |  |  +- Turn on Doki, grab her hips, and lift her into your jaws! *Looped Link!* (Pick Doki up, and try to swallow her!)
            |  +-She catches you checking her out! by Aces 2019-03-25 18:51:48
            |     +-Accept Doki's lewd offer. by Aces 2018-12-10 08:05:58
            |     |  +-You love girls who can eat. by Aces 2018-12-10 08:34:40
            |     |  |  +- Follow Doki, not that she's giving you another choice. *Looped Link!* (Follow Doki.)
            |     |  +-As long as you're not on the menu. by Aces 2018-12-10 08:36:14
            |     |  |  +- Go your own way. *Looped Link!* (Go your own way.)
            |     |  |  +- Follow Doki. *Looped Link!* (Follow Doki.)
            |     |  +-Actually, you just lost interest. by Aces 2018-12-10 08:09:37
            |     |     +- Enter the café. *Looped Link!* (Enter the café)
            |     +-Respectfully decline. by Aces 2019-01-04 08:58:24
            |        +-Doki's grin returns. by Aces 2019-01-04 08:58:49
            |        |  +-Go your own way. by Aces 2019-03-25 19:24:05
            |        |  |  +- Sit between the gator guy and the lizard girl *Looped Link!* (Sit between the gator guy and the lizard girl)
            |        |  |  +- Sit among the human girl with glasses, the naga, the shark, and the rabbit (Blank)
            |        |  |  +- Sit with Doki's friends (Blank)
            |        |  |  +- Sit by yourself (Blank)
            |        |  +-Follow Doki. by Aces 2018-12-22 12:56:36
            |        |     +-Go your own way. by Aces 2019-03-25 19:24:05
            |        |     |  +- Sit between the gator guy and the lizard girl *Looped Link!* (Sit between the gator guy and the lizard girl)
            |        |     |  +- Sit among the human girl with glasses, the naga, the shark, and the rabbit (Blank)
            |        |     |  +- Sit with Doki's friends (Blank)
            |        |     |  +- Sit by yourself (Blank)
            |        |     +-Ask Doki to pay for you. by Aces 2018-08-01 16:48:09
            |        |     |  +-Let Doki pay. by Aces 2019-02-20 21:24:39
            |        |     |  |  +-Stay with Doki. by Aces 2019-01-07 21:04:11
            |        |     |  |  |  +-You heard her. You want to find out what happens if you don't listen. by Aces 2019-01-07 21:08:09
            |        |     |  |  |  |  +- Just eat her without warning. (Blank)
            |        |     |  |  |  |  +- Threaten to eat her first. (Blank)
            |        |     |  |  |  |  +- Run along like she told you. (Blank)
            |        |     |  |  |  |  +- Dare her to try. (Blank)
            |        |     |  |  |  +- You ask Doki to repeat herself. (Blank)
            |        |     |  |  |  +- You decide that you want Doki for breakfast! (Blank)
            |        |     |  |  +- Leave the cafe while Doki isn't looking. (Blank)
            |        |     |  |  +- Go to the side room Doki talked about. (Blank)
            |        |     |  +- Just pay the $50. *Looped Link!* (Pay the $50.)
            |        |     +-Pay the $50. by Aces 2018-08-01 16:47:44
            |        |        +-Take as much as you can carry! You want to feel your stomach swell out. by x9comega 2019-02-20 21:18:22
            |        |        |  +- Forget sitting down. Stay by the buffet table and just start gorging yourself! (Blank)
            |        |        |  +- Sit by yourself, actually. (Blank)
            |        |        |  +- Sit next to the fat fox anthro. (Blank)
            |        |        |  +- Sit next to the blue haired girl. (Blank)
            |        |        |  +- Sit next to Doki once you can. (Blank)
            |        |        +- "Hmm. Anything I want, huh?" Eat Doki! (Blank)
            |        |        +- Take a full plate. You could go for a meal. (Blank)
            |        |        +- Take only a modest amount. You aren't that hungry. (Blank)
            |        +-You called her fat!? by Grey_Scarborough 2018-06-17 21:34:47
            |           +- Continue *Looped Link!* (You wake up to a heartbeat...)
            +-Say nothing, and wait for the elevator. by Aces 2018-04-23 21:13:00
            |  +-Do nothing. by Aces 2019-01-16 16:07:51
            |  |  +- Use your last breath to beg for mercy. *Looped Link!* (Use your last breath to beg for mercy.)
            |  |  +- Conserve your oxygen as long as you can. *Looped Link!* (Conserve your oxygen as long as you can.)
            |  |  +- Just inhale her acids and end it quickly. *Looped Link!* (Just inhale her acids and end it quickly.)
            |  +-Pull down Doki's pants! by Aces 2018-06-07 19:07:15
            |  |  +- Continue *Looped Link!* (You wake up to a heartbeat...)
            |  +-Try to talk your way out of a trip to her pudgy gut. by Aces 2018-04-25 20:23:20
            |  |  +-"Now I know what you're thinking... but I have a better offer." by Aces 2018-05-09 20:02:41
            |  |  |  +-Solicit Doki for sex. by Aces 2018-05-09 21:07:24
            |  |  |  |  +- Continue *Looped Link!* (Doki, the hungry harlot!)
            |  |  |  +- Offer to buy her a big lunch. *Looped Link!* (Bribe Doki with food.)
            |  |  +-"Don't even think about it." by Aces 2018-04-30 18:46:28
            |  |     +-Bite her neck. by Aces 2018-04-30 19:16:10
            |  |     |  +-Lick and suckle. by Aces 2018-04-30 19:26:54
            |  |     |  |  +-Kiss her on the lips. by Aces 2018-06-03 00:08:34
            |  |     |  |  |  +- Continue *Looped Link!* (Doki, the hungry harlot!)
            |  |     |  |  +-Pin Doki instead. by Aces 2018-04-30 19:32:36
            |  |     |  |  |  +-Let her go. by Aces 2018-04-30 19:46:33
            |  |     |  |  |  |  +-"You could still eat me." by Aces 2018-12-22 12:41:48
            |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Continue *Looped Link!* (Doki, the hungry harlot!)
            |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Bribe Doki with food. by Aces 2018-12-22 12:55:02
            |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Follow Doki. by Aces 2018-12-22 12:56:20
            |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Pay the $50. *Looped Link!* (Pay the $50.)
            |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- You refuse to pay and get out of line. *Looped Link!* (You won't pay.)
            |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Ask Doki to pay for you. *Looped Link!* (You won't pay.)
            |  |     |  |  |  |  +- "Good luck with that." (Blank)
            |  |     |  |  |  +- Eat her. *Looped Link!* (Pick Doki up, and try to swallow her!)
            |  |     |  |  |  +- Fuck her. (Blank)
            |  |     |  |  +- Let go. *Looped Link!* (Last words?)
            |  |     |  +-Bite harder. by Aces 2018-04-30 19:19:04
            |  |     |  |  +- Continue *Looped Link!* (You wake up to a heartbeat...)
            |  |     |  +- Let go. *Looped Link!* (Last words?)
            |  |     +-Last words? by Aces 2018-04-30 19:24:07
            |  |     |  +-Bribe Doki with food. by Aces 2018-12-22 12:55:02
            |  |     |  |  +-Follow Doki. by Aces 2018-12-22 12:56:20
            |  |     |  |     +- Pay the $50. *Looped Link!* (Pay the $50.)
            |  |     |  |     +- You refuse to pay and get out of line. *Looped Link!* (You won't pay.)
            |  |     |  |     +- Ask Doki to pay for you. *Looped Link!* (You won't pay.)
            |  |     |  +-"Don't I get a last request?" by Aces 2018-05-09 20:30:06
            |  |     |  |  +-Beg for mercy. by Aces 2018-05-09 21:23:19
            |  |     |  |  |  +- Continue *Looped Link!* (You wake up to a heartbeat...)
            |  |     |  |  +-Solicit Doki for sex. by Aces 2018-05-09 21:07:24
            |  |     |  |  |  +- Continue *Looped Link!* (Doki, the hungry harlot!)
            |  |     |  |  +- Feet-first. (Blank)
            |  |     |  |  +- Head-first. (Blank)
            |  |     |  +- Say nothing. *Looped Link!* (Enter Doki)
            |  |     +- Keep talking! *Looped Link!* (No time for caution.)
            |  +-Pick Doki up, and try to swallow her! by Aces 2018-04-23 20:56:03
            |     +-Spare her. by Aces 2018-04-24 05:56:21
            |     |  +-Enter Doki by Aces 2018-04-24 18:18:30
            |     |  |  +-Use your last breath to beg for mercy. by Aces 2018-06-12 09:08:40
            |     |  |  |  +- Continue *Looped Link!* (Doki, the hungry harlot!)
            |     |  |  +-Conserve your oxygen as long as you can. by Aces 2018-04-30 20:31:23
            |     |  |  |  +- Continue *Looped Link!* (Doki, the hungry harlot!)
            |     |  |  +-Just inhale her acids and end it quickly. by Aces 2018-06-12 21:52:39
            |     |  |     +- Continue *Looped Link!* (Doki, the hungry harlot!)
            |     |  +-And yet you're blushing, you say. by Aces 2018-04-24 18:17:19
            |     |  |  +-Do nothing. by Aces 2019-01-16 16:07:51
            |     |  |  |  +- Use your last breath to beg for mercy. *Looped Link!* (Use your last breath to beg for mercy.)
            |     |  |  |  +- Conserve your oxygen as long as you can. *Looped Link!* (Conserve your oxygen as long as you can.)
            |     |  |  |  +- Just inhale her acids and end it quickly. *Looped Link!* (Just inhale her acids and end it quickly.)
            |     |  |  +-"You're hesitating..." by Aces 2018-05-15 06:30:21
            |     |  |  |  +-Just warning you, I'm pretty fattening... by Aces 2018-04-25 06:03:49
            |     |  |  |  |  +-You find this hot. by dokudoku 2018-09-04 15:17:09
            |     |  |  |  |  |  +-"Then why are you giving me a hand job?" by Aces 2018-12-10 08:23:49
            |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Use your last breath to beg for mercy. *Looped Link!* (Use your last breath to beg for mercy.)
            |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Conserve your oxygen as long as you can. *Looped Link!* (Conserve your oxygen as long as you can.)
            |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Just inhale her acids and end it quickly. *Looped Link!* (Just inhale her acids and end it quickly.)
            |     |  |  |  |  |  +-"I am NOT a 6!" by dokudoku 2018-09-04 15:56:32
            |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Pull up her pants and accept your new mentor's offer by dokudoku 2018-09-04 16:13:26
            |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Grab ahold of her hips and hump away (Blank)
            |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Take charge and push back by dokudoku 2018-09-04 15:24:51
            |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Fuck her (Blank)
            |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Eat her (Blank)
            |     |  |  |  |  +-You're conflicted. by Aces 2018-04-25 06:09:45
            |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Try to be clever. by Aces 2018-04-25 06:13:03
            |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Pull down Doki's pants! by Aces 2018-06-07 19:07:15
            |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Continue *Looped Link!* (You wake up to a heartbeat...)
            |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Solicit Doki for sex. by Aces 2018-05-09 21:07:24
            |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Continue *Looped Link!* (Doki, the hungry harlot!)
            |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Bribe Doki with food. by Aces 2018-12-22 12:55:02
            |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Follow Doki. by Aces 2018-12-22 12:56:20
            |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Pay the $50. *Looped Link!* (Pay the $50.)
            |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- You refuse to pay and get out of line. *Looped Link!* (You won't pay.)
            |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Ask Doki to pay for you. *Looped Link!* (You won't pay.)
            |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Squeeze her ass. by Aces 2018-04-25 06:44:00
            |     |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Continue *Looped Link!* (Doki, the hungry harlot!)
            |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Fight back. (Blank)
            |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Surrender. (Blank)
            |     |  |  |  |  +- You find this terrifying. (Blank)
            |     |  |  |  +-Poor choice of words. by Aces 2018-04-25 05:47:05
            |     |  |  |  |  +- Continue *Looped Link!* (Doki, the hungry harlot!)
            |     |  |  |  +-You don't have the guts. by Aces 2018-04-25 05:46:34
            |     |  |  |  |  +-Gape your jaws in her face. by dokudoku 2018-06-06 05:32:27
            |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Tease her just a little more. by Aces 2018-06-02 22:47:54
            |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Shove her hand under your shirt to feel up your gut. by Aces 2018-06-02 23:26:25
            |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-The gamble with Doki pays off by Aces 2018-12-22 12:53:52
            |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-Follow Doki. by Aces 2018-12-22 12:56:36
            |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |        +-Go your own way. by Aces 2019-03-25 19:24:05
            |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  +- Sit between the gator guy and the lizard girl *Looped Link!* (Sit between the gator guy and the lizard girl)
            |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  +- Sit among the human girl with glasses, the naga, the shark, and the rabbit (Blank)
            |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  +- Sit with Doki's friends (Blank)
            |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  +- Sit by yourself (Blank)
            |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |        +-Ask Doki to pay for you. by Aces 2018-08-01 16:48:09
            |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  +-Let Doki pay. by Aces 2019-02-20 21:24:39
            |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  +-Stay with Doki. by Aces 2019-01-07 21:04:11
            |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  +-You heard her. You want to find out what happens if you don't listen. by Aces 2019-01-07 21:08:09
            |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +- Just eat her without warning. (Blank)
            |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +- Threaten to eat her first. (Blank)
            |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +- Run along like she told you. (Blank)
            |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +- Dare her to try. (Blank)
            |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  +- You ask Doki to repeat herself. (Blank)
            |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  +- You decide that you want Doki for breakfast! (Blank)
            |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  +- Leave the cafe while Doki isn't looking. (Blank)
            |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  +- Go to the side room Doki talked about. (Blank)
            |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |        |  +- Just pay the $50. *Looped Link!* (Pay the $50.)
            |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |        +-Pay the $50. by Aces 2018-08-01 16:47:44
            |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |           +-Take as much as you can carry! You want to feel your stomach swell out. by x9comega 2019-02-20 21:18:22
            |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |           |  +- Forget sitting down. Stay by the buffet table and just start gorging yourself! (Blank)
            |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |           |  +- Sit by yourself, actually. (Blank)
            |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |           |  +- Sit next to the fat fox anthro. (Blank)
            |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |           |  +- Sit next to the blue haired girl. (Blank)
            |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |           |  +- Sit next to Doki once you can. (Blank)
            |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |           +- "Hmm. Anything I want, huh?" Eat Doki! (Blank)
            |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |           +- Take a full plate. You could go for a meal. (Blank)
            |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |           +- Take only a modest amount. You aren't that hungry. (Blank)
            |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Pull both of her hands into your mouth. by Aces 2018-06-02 23:07:06
            |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Swallow her whole. by Aces 2018-06-02 23:38:31
            |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Spare her. *Looped Link!* (Spare Doki a digestive demise.)
            |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Belch up her air, and let her digest. *Looped Link!* (Belch up her air, and let her digest.)
            |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Let her go. *Looped Link!* (Let her go.)
            |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Stuff her hand down your pants. (Blank)
            |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Lunge forward and gobble her up! by SpotLight 2018-06-02 22:32:01
            |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Spare her. *Looped Link!* (Spare Doki a digestive demise.)
            |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Belch up her air, and let her digest. *Looped Link!* (Belch up her air, and let her digest.)
            |     |  |  |  |  +-Well, I would, if you weren't pinning my arms... by Aces 2018-05-16 05:24:09
            |     |  |  |  |     +-Struggle! by Aces 2018-05-10 19:30:03
            |     |  |  |  |     |  +- Continue *Looped Link!* (You wake up to a heartbeat...)
            |     |  |  |  |     +-Did you call her fat? by Aces 2018-05-09 21:10:34
            |     |  |  |  |     |  +-No by Aces 2018-05-10 19:31:59
            |     |  |  |  |     |  |  +-A desperate escape. by Aces 2018-05-16 05:31:53
            |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Grab Doki's hair, and pull her back. by Aces 2018-05-16 06:25:56
            |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Let her go. by Aces 2018-05-16 17:51:31
            |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Continue *Looped Link!* (Doki, the hungry harlot!)
            |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Smother her with your belly. *Looped Link!* (Assert your dominance, and smother her with your belly.)
            |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Eat her! *Looped Link!* (Shove Doki into your jaws first!)
            |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Shove Doki into your jaws first! by Aces 2018-05-16 06:28:07
            |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Spare Doki a digestive demise. by Aces 2018-06-02 23:40:48
            |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Assert your dominance, and smother her with your belly. by Aces 2018-05-16 06:09:59
            |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Keep smothering her. by Aces 2018-05-16 06:20:03
            |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Let her go. *Looped Link!* (Let her go.)
            |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Smother her unconscious. (Blank)
            |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Let her go. by Aces 2018-05-16 06:18:22
            |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     +-Reject Doki's offer. by SpotLight 2019-04-09 16:37:00
            |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Let Doki churn for a while as punishment, but you plan to let her out. by Aces 2019-04-09 18:38:41
            |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Go explore the campus while Doki suffers it out. (Blank)
            |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Go get some food. (Blank)
            |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Go find some antacids. (Blank)
            |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-An offer she can't refuse (because you start digesting her!) by Aces 2018-06-05 06:09:13
            |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Continue *Looped Link!* (Doki digests...)
            |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Take the fuck buddy offer and live with her. (Blank)
            |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Ask about this place she speaks of. (Blank)
            |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Let her get up. (Blank)
            |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Belch up her air, and let her digest. *Looped Link!* (Belch up her air, and let her digest.)
            |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Pull down Doki's pants! *Looped Link!* (Pull down Doki's pants!)
            |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Think of something else! *Looped Link!* (No time for caution.)
            |     |  |  |  |     |  |  +-Continue to deny it! by Aces 2018-05-10 19:34:19
            |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Someone new approaches. by Aces 2018-05-10 20:04:50
            |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Continue (Blank)
            |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Someone new approaches. by Aces 2018-05-10 20:04:50
            |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Continue (Blank)
            |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Someone new approaches. by Aces 2018-05-10 20:04:50
            |     |  |  |  |     |  |  |     +- Continue (Blank)
            |     |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Admit you were calling her fat. *Looped Link!* (You called her fat!)
            |     |  |  |  |     |  +-Struggle! by Aces 2018-05-10 19:30:03
            |     |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Continue *Looped Link!* (You wake up to a heartbeat...)
            |     |  |  |  |     |  +-You called her fat! by Aces 2018-05-09 21:20:25
            |     |  |  |  |     |     +- Continue *Looped Link!* (Doki, the hungry harlot!)
            |     |  |  |  |     +-Beg for mercy. by Aces 2018-05-09 21:23:19
            |     |  |  |  |     |  +- Continue *Looped Link!* (You wake up to a heartbeat...)
            |     |  |  |  |     +-Solicit Doki for sex. by Aces 2018-05-09 21:07:24
            |     |  |  |  |     |  +- Continue *Looped Link!* (Doki, the hungry harlot!)
            |     |  |  |  |     +-Bribe Doki with food. by Aces 2018-12-22 12:55:02
            |     |  |  |  |     |  +-Follow Doki. by Aces 2018-12-22 12:56:20
            |     |  |  |  |     |     +- Pay the $50. *Looped Link!* (Pay the $50.)
            |     |  |  |  |     |     +- You refuse to pay and get out of line. *Looped Link!* (You won't pay.)
            |     |  |  |  |     |     +- Ask Doki to pay for you. *Looped Link!* (You won't pay.)
            |     |  |  |  |     +-Doki's arms are getting tired... by Aces 2018-05-09 21:03:33
            |     |  |  |  |        +-Pull down Doki's pants! by Aces 2018-06-07 19:07:15
            |     |  |  |  |        |  +- Continue *Looped Link!* (You wake up to a heartbeat...)
            |     |  |  |  |        +-Give up. by Aces 2018-04-24 20:23:51
            |     |  |  |  |           +-You wake up to a heartbeat... by Aces 2018-04-30 20:32:26
            |     |  |  |  |              +- Continue *Looped Link!* (Doki, the hungry harlot!)
            |     |  |  |  +- Say nothing. Do nothing. *Looped Link!* (Enter Doki)
            |     |  |  +-Enter Doki by Aces 2018-04-24 18:18:30
            |     |  |     +-Use your last breath to beg for mercy. by Aces 2018-06-12 09:08:40
            |     |  |     |  +- Continue *Looped Link!* (Doki, the hungry harlot!)
            |     |  |     +-Conserve your oxygen as long as you can. by Aces 2018-04-30 20:31:23
            |     |  |     |  +- Continue *Looped Link!* (Doki, the hungry harlot!)
            |     |  |     +-Just inhale her acids and end it quickly. by Aces 2018-06-12 21:52:39
            |     |  |        +- Continue *Looped Link!* (Doki, the hungry harlot!)
            |     |  +- Flee the elevator. (Blank)
            |     +-Finish her. by Aces 2018-04-23 20:35:00
            |        +-Belch up her air, and let her digest. by Aces 2018-05-10 20:50:19
            |        |  +-Doki digests. by Aces 2018-05-16 05:40:24
            |        |  |  +-Stay in the elevator while Doki digests. by Aces 2018-05-04 16:29:24
            |        |  |  |  +-Doki digests... by dokudoku 2018-06-04 13:06:25
            |        |  |  |     +-Go check out your new room at the dorms. by Buggingbug8020x 2018-09-10 03:29:50
            |        |  |  |     |  +-Go up the main stairs. by Buggingbug8020x 2018-09-10 03:34:09
            |        |  |  |     |  |  +-Keep going to your room. by Buggingbug8020x 2018-09-11 02:35:43
            |        |  |  |     |  |  |  +-She looks way to experienced! Introduce yourself and hope she's friendly. by Buggingbug8020x 2018-09-11 02:45:43
            |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Ask if you could have the bed for yourself. by Buggingbug8020x 2018-09-11 02:57:01
            |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Morning (Blank)
            |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Flirt with her. (Blank)
            |        |  |  |     |  |  |  +- She looks tasty! Try to eat her. (Blank)
            |        |  |  |     |  |  +- Try your luck and stop at the second floor! (Blank)
            |        |  |  |     |  +- Go into the elevator. (Blank)
            |        |  |  |     +- Catch a bus into town, and go to The Velvet Tube. (Blank)
            |        |  |  |     +- Continue to the café. (Blank)
            |        |  |  +- Leave the elevator. (Blank)
            |        |  |  +- Continue to the cafeteria, and bury Doki in food. (Blank)
            |        |  +- Swallow some air. (Blank)
            |        +-Spare her. by Aces 2018-04-24 05:56:21
            |           +-Enter Doki by Aces 2018-04-24 18:18:30
            |           |  +-Use your last breath to beg for mercy. by Aces 2018-06-12 09:08:40
            |           |  |  +- Continue *Looped Link!* (Doki, the hungry harlot!)
            |           |  +-Conserve your oxygen as long as you can. by Aces 2018-04-30 20:31:23
            |           |  |  +- Continue *Looped Link!* (Doki, the hungry harlot!)
            |           |  +-Just inhale her acids and end it quickly. by Aces 2018-06-12 21:52:39
            |           |     +- Continue *Looped Link!* (Doki, the hungry harlot!)
            |           +-And yet you're blushing, you say. by Aces 2018-04-24 18:17:19
            |           |  +-Do nothing. by Aces 2019-01-16 16:07:51
            |           |  |  +- Use your last breath to beg for mercy. *Looped Link!* (Use your last breath to beg for mercy.)
            |           |  |  +- Conserve your oxygen as long as you can. *Looped Link!* (Conserve your oxygen as long as you can.)
            |           |  |  +- Just inhale her acids and end it quickly. *Looped Link!* (Just inhale her acids and end it quickly.)
            |           |  +-"You're hesitating..." by Aces 2018-05-15 06:30:21
            |           |  |  +-Just warning you, I'm pretty fattening... by Aces 2018-04-25 06:03:49
            |           |  |  |  +-You find this hot. by dokudoku 2018-09-04 15:17:09
            |           |  |  |  |  +-"Then why are you giving me a hand job?" by Aces 2018-12-10 08:23:49
            |           |  |  |  |  |  +- Use your last breath to beg for mercy. *Looped Link!* (Use your last breath to beg for mercy.)
            |           |  |  |  |  |  +- Conserve your oxygen as long as you can. *Looped Link!* (Conserve your oxygen as long as you can.)
            |           |  |  |  |  |  +- Just inhale her acids and end it quickly. *Looped Link!* (Just inhale her acids and end it quickly.)
            |           |  |  |  |  +-"I am NOT a 6!" by dokudoku 2018-09-04 15:56:32
            |           |  |  |  |  |  +-Pull up her pants and accept your new mentor's offer by dokudoku 2018-09-04 16:13:26
            |           |  |  |  |  |  +- Grab ahold of her hips and hump away (Blank)
            |           |  |  |  |  +-Take charge and push back by dokudoku 2018-09-04 15:24:51
            |           |  |  |  |     +- Fuck her (Blank)
            |           |  |  |  |     +- Eat her (Blank)
            |           |  |  |  +-You're conflicted. by Aces 2018-04-25 06:09:45
            |           |  |  |  |  +-Try to be clever. by Aces 2018-04-25 06:13:03
            |           |  |  |  |  |  +-Pull down Doki's pants! by Aces 2018-06-07 19:07:15
            |           |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Continue *Looped Link!* (You wake up to a heartbeat...)
            |           |  |  |  |  |  +-Solicit Doki for sex. by Aces 2018-05-09 21:07:24
            |           |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Continue *Looped Link!* (Doki, the hungry harlot!)
            |           |  |  |  |  |  +-Bribe Doki with food. by Aces 2018-12-22 12:55:02
            |           |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Follow Doki. by Aces 2018-12-22 12:56:20
            |           |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Pay the $50. *Looped Link!* (Pay the $50.)
            |           |  |  |  |  |  |     +- You refuse to pay and get out of line. *Looped Link!* (You won't pay.)
            |           |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Ask Doki to pay for you. *Looped Link!* (You won't pay.)
            |           |  |  |  |  |  +-Squeeze her ass. by Aces 2018-04-25 06:44:00
            |           |  |  |  |  |     +- Continue *Looped Link!* (Doki, the hungry harlot!)
            |           |  |  |  |  +- Fight back. (Blank)
            |           |  |  |  |  +- Surrender. (Blank)
            |           |  |  |  +- You find this terrifying. (Blank)
            |           |  |  +-Poor choice of words. by Aces 2018-04-25 05:47:05
            |           |  |  |  +- Continue *Looped Link!* (Doki, the hungry harlot!)
            |           |  |  +-You don't have the guts. by Aces 2018-04-25 05:46:34
            |           |  |  |  +-Gape your jaws in her face. by dokudoku 2018-06-06 05:32:27
            |           |  |  |  |  +-Tease her just a little more. by Aces 2018-06-02 22:47:54
            |           |  |  |  |  |  +-Shove her hand under your shirt to feel up your gut. by Aces 2018-06-02 23:26:25
            |           |  |  |  |  |  |  +-The gamble with Doki pays off by Aces 2018-12-22 12:53:52
            |           |  |  |  |  |  |     +-Follow Doki. by Aces 2018-12-22 12:56:36
            |           |  |  |  |  |  |        +-Go your own way. by Aces 2019-03-25 19:24:05
            |           |  |  |  |  |  |        |  +- Sit between the gator guy and the lizard girl *Looped Link!* (Sit between the gator guy and the lizard girl)
            |           |  |  |  |  |  |        |  +- Sit among the human girl with glasses, the naga, the shark, and the rabbit (Blank)
            |           |  |  |  |  |  |        |  +- Sit with Doki's friends (Blank)
            |           |  |  |  |  |  |        |  +- Sit by yourself (Blank)
            |           |  |  |  |  |  |        +-Ask Doki to pay for you. by Aces 2018-08-01 16:48:09
            |           |  |  |  |  |  |        |  +-Let Doki pay. by Aces 2019-02-20 21:24:39
            |           |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  +-Stay with Doki. by Aces 2019-01-07 21:04:11
            |           |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  +-You heard her. You want to find out what happens if you don't listen. by Aces 2019-01-07 21:08:09
            |           |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +- Just eat her without warning. (Blank)
            |           |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +- Threaten to eat her first. (Blank)
            |           |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +- Run along like she told you. (Blank)
            |           |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  |  +- Dare her to try. (Blank)
            |           |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  +- You ask Doki to repeat herself. (Blank)
            |           |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  +- You decide that you want Doki for breakfast! (Blank)
            |           |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  +- Leave the cafe while Doki isn't looking. (Blank)
            |           |  |  |  |  |  |        |  |  +- Go to the side room Doki talked about. (Blank)
            |           |  |  |  |  |  |        |  +- Just pay the $50. *Looped Link!* (Pay the $50.)
            |           |  |  |  |  |  |        +-Pay the $50. by Aces 2018-08-01 16:47:44
            |           |  |  |  |  |  |           +-Take as much as you can carry! You want to feel your stomach swell out. by x9comega 2019-02-20 21:18:22
            |           |  |  |  |  |  |           |  +- Forget sitting down. Stay by the buffet table and just start gorging yourself! (Blank)
            |           |  |  |  |  |  |           |  +- Sit by yourself, actually. (Blank)
            |           |  |  |  |  |  |           |  +- Sit next to the fat fox anthro. (Blank)
            |           |  |  |  |  |  |           |  +- Sit next to the blue haired girl. (Blank)
            |           |  |  |  |  |  |           |  +- Sit next to Doki once you can. (Blank)
            |           |  |  |  |  |  |           +- "Hmm. Anything I want, huh?" Eat Doki! (Blank)
            |           |  |  |  |  |  |           +- Take a full plate. You could go for a meal. (Blank)
            |           |  |  |  |  |  |           +- Take only a modest amount. You aren't that hungry. (Blank)
            |           |  |  |  |  |  +-Pull both of her hands into your mouth. by Aces 2018-06-02 23:07:06
            |           |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Swallow her whole. by Aces 2018-06-02 23:38:31
            |           |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Spare her. *Looped Link!* (Spare Doki a digestive demise.)
            |           |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Belch up her air, and let her digest. *Looped Link!* (Belch up her air, and let her digest.)
            |           |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Let her go. *Looped Link!* (Let her go.)
            |           |  |  |  |  |  +- Stuff her hand down your pants. (Blank)
            |           |  |  |  |  +-Lunge forward and gobble her up! by SpotLight 2018-06-02 22:32:01
            |           |  |  |  |     +- Spare her. *Looped Link!* (Spare Doki a digestive demise.)
            |           |  |  |  |     +- Belch up her air, and let her digest. *Looped Link!* (Belch up her air, and let her digest.)
            |           |  |  |  +-Well, I would, if you weren't pinning my arms... by Aces 2018-05-16 05:24:09
            |           |  |  |     +-Struggle! by Aces 2018-05-10 19:30:03
            |           |  |  |     |  +- Continue *Looped Link!* (You wake up to a heartbeat...)
            |           |  |  |     +-Did you call her fat? by Aces 2018-05-09 21:10:34
            |           |  |  |     |  +-No by Aces 2018-05-10 19:31:59
            |           |  |  |     |  |  +-A desperate escape. by Aces 2018-05-16 05:31:53
            |           |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Grab Doki's hair, and pull her back. by Aces 2018-05-16 06:25:56
            |           |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Let her go. by Aces 2018-05-16 17:51:31
            |           |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Continue *Looped Link!* (Doki, the hungry harlot!)
            |           |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Smother her with your belly. *Looped Link!* (Assert your dominance, and smother her with your belly.)
            |           |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Eat her! *Looped Link!* (Shove Doki into your jaws first!)
            |           |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Shove Doki into your jaws first! by Aces 2018-05-16 06:28:07
            |           |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Spare Doki a digestive demise. by Aces 2018-06-02 23:40:48
            |           |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Assert your dominance, and smother her with your belly. by Aces 2018-05-16 06:09:59
            |           |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Keep smothering her. by Aces 2018-05-16 06:20:03
            |           |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Let her go. *Looped Link!* (Let her go.)
            |           |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Smother her unconscious. (Blank)
            |           |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Let her go. by Aces 2018-05-16 06:18:22
            |           |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     +-Reject Doki's offer. by SpotLight 2019-04-09 16:37:00
            |           |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Let Doki churn for a while as punishment, but you plan to let her out. by Aces 2019-04-09 18:38:41
            |           |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Go explore the campus while Doki suffers it out. (Blank)
            |           |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Go get some food. (Blank)
            |           |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Go find some antacids. (Blank)
            |           |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-An offer she can't refuse (because you start digesting her!) by Aces 2018-06-05 06:09:13
            |           |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Continue *Looped Link!* (Doki digests...)
            |           |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Take the fuck buddy offer and live with her. (Blank)
            |           |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Ask about this place she speaks of. (Blank)
            |           |  |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +- Let her get up. (Blank)
            |           |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Belch up her air, and let her digest. *Looped Link!* (Belch up her air, and let her digest.)
            |           |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Pull down Doki's pants! *Looped Link!* (Pull down Doki's pants!)
            |           |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Think of something else! *Looped Link!* (No time for caution.)
            |           |  |  |     |  |  +-Continue to deny it! by Aces 2018-05-10 19:34:19
            |           |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Someone new approaches. by Aces 2018-05-10 20:04:50
            |           |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Continue (Blank)
            |           |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Someone new approaches. by Aces 2018-05-10 20:04:50
            |           |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Continue (Blank)
            |           |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Someone new approaches. by Aces 2018-05-10 20:04:50
            |           |  |  |     |  |  |     +- Continue (Blank)
            |           |  |  |     |  |  +- Admit you were calling her fat. *Looped Link!* (You called her fat!)
            |           |  |  |     |  +-Struggle! by Aces 2018-05-10 19:30:03
            |           |  |  |     |  |  +- Continue *Looped Link!* (You wake up to a heartbeat...)
            |           |  |  |     |  +-You called her fat! by Aces 2018-05-09 21:20:25
            |           |  |  |     |     +- Continue *Looped Link!* (Doki, the hungry harlot!)
            |           |  |  |     +-Beg for mercy. by Aces 2018-05-09 21:23:19
            |           |  |  |     |  +- Continue *Looped Link!* (You wake up to a heartbeat...)
            |           |  |  |     +-Solicit Doki for sex. by Aces 2018-05-09 21:07:24
            |           |  |  |     |  +- Continue *Looped Link!* (Doki, the hungry harlot!)
            |           |  |  |     +-Bribe Doki with food. by Aces 2018-12-22 12:55:02
            |           |  |  |     |  +-Follow Doki. by Aces 2018-12-22 12:56:20
            |           |  |  |     |     +- Pay the $50. *Looped Link!* (Pay the $50.)
            |           |  |  |     |     +- You refuse to pay and get out of line. *Looped Link!* (You won't pay.)
            |           |  |  |     |     +- Ask Doki to pay for you. *Looped Link!* (You won't pay.)
            |           |  |  |     +-Doki's arms are getting tired... by Aces 2018-05-09 21:03:33
            |           |  |  |        +-Pull down Doki's pants! by Aces 2018-06-07 19:07:15
            |           |  |  |        |  +- Continue *Looped Link!* (You wake up to a heartbeat...)
            |           |  |  |        +-Give up. by Aces 2018-04-24 20:23:51
            |           |  |  |           +-You wake up to a heartbeat... by Aces 2018-04-30 20:32:26
            |           |  |  |              +- Continue *Looped Link!* (Doki, the hungry harlot!)
            |           |  |  +- Say nothing. Do nothing. *Looped Link!* (Enter Doki)
            |           |  +-Enter Doki by Aces 2018-04-24 18:18:30
            |           |     +-Use your last breath to beg for mercy. by Aces 2018-06-12 09:08:40
            |           |     |  +- Continue *Looped Link!* (Doki, the hungry harlot!)
            |           |     +-Conserve your oxygen as long as you can. by Aces 2018-04-30 20:31:23
            |           |     |  +- Continue *Looped Link!* (Doki, the hungry harlot!)
            |           |     +-Just inhale her acids and end it quickly. by Aces 2018-06-12 21:52:39
            |           |        +- Continue *Looped Link!* (Doki, the hungry harlot!)
            |           +- Flee the elevator. (Blank)
            +-Take the stairs. by Aces 2018-04-18 05:58:37
               +-Try to speak up. by Aces 2018-04-18 06:30:40
               |  +-Assert yourself, louder this time. by Aces 2018-12-21 08:05:09
               |  |  +-Enter the café by Aces 2018-08-01 13:29:26
               |  |     +-Sit among the human girl with glasses, the naga, the shark, and the rabbit by reptilemk5 2019-03-25 19:04:08
               |  |     |  +-Sit on the naga's tail. by Aces 2019-03-25 19:04:27
               |  |     |  |  +-Try to get away from Aiden. by Aces 2019-03-25 19:07:32
               |  |     |  |  |  +-Struggle to get away! by Aces 2019-03-25 19:09:38
               |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Keep fighting! by Aces 2019-03-25 19:14:19
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Continue by starfighter101 2019-04-08 19:19:35
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Just relax and let it happen. (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +- Struggle. (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Submit to his embrace. (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  +- Just relax and let it happen. (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  +- Settle in and introduce yourself. (Blank)
               |  |     |  +- Sit between the human and shark. (Blank)
               |  |     +-Sit between the gator guy and the lizard girl by gremlin 2018-11-23 13:31:56
               |  |     |  +-Ask why the girl next to you looks so red on the face. by Aces 2018-12-21 08:12:51
               |  |     |  |  +-Join in the teasing. by Aces 2018-08-11 17:36:12
               |  |     |  |  |  +- Tease about her belly. *Looped Link!* (Tease about her belly.)
               |  |     |  |  |  +- Tease about her boobs. *Looped Link!* (Tease about her boobs.)
               |  |     |  |  |  +- Tease about her ass. *Looped Link!* (Tease about her ass.)
               |  |     |  |  +-Just enjoy the show. by Aces 2018-08-11 18:16:06
               |  |     |  |  |  +-Rub Lindy's belly. by Aces 2018-08-11 17:04:02
               |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Compliment Lindy's fat appearance. by Aces 2018-08-11 17:14:20
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Give her a break. by Aces 2018-11-23 14:06:25
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Date Lindy. by gremlin 2019-04-03 15:58:54
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Take over and give Lindy a massage by gremlin 2019-04-03 23:38:08
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Take al of this in good spirits and ask Lindys opinion by gremlin 2019-04-03 16:08:21
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Try and push the fat girl off from your leg by gremlin 2019-04-03 16:10:55
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +-Ask about that incident. Might learn what to be careful about Lindy by gremlin 2019-04-04 14:53:39
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-You find that thought alluring by gremlin 2019-04-04 14:56:56
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-Let Lindy decide by gremlin 2019-04-04 15:05:48
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-You decide to follow her on the stairs by gremlin 2019-04-04 15:11:45
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Call out Lindy that she is doing this on purpose by gremlin 2019-04-04 15:16:40
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Reach out and give a hand (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Stay quet and just enjoy the free show (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Take teh elevator on your own and tell her you will meet upstairs (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Ask her to come and use the elevator whit you (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Head out to your dorm maybe the two of you can have some fun (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Let Lindy guide you around on campus maybe she can show you a few things (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Go to the athletics center and see what was Lindy planing to do (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- You find that thought terrifying (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- You find that thought amusing (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Let things be and leave the cafeteria (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Try and push the fat girl off from your leg (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Stay just a bit longer under the girl and feel up what you can (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Ask Janice what she is up to (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-You are not interested in Lindy. by Aces 2018-12-24 09:12:26
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     +- You're more interested in boys. (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     +- Lindy isn't your type. (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Tease about her belly. by Aces 2018-08-11 17:25:02
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Tease about her boobs. by Aces 2018-08-11 18:07:23
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Tease about her ass. *Looped Link!* (Lindy snaps.)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Give her a break. *Looped Link!* (Give her a break.)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Tease about her ass. by Aces 2018-11-23 14:05:34
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Lindy snaps. by Aces 2018-08-11 21:31:50
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Continue *Looped Link!* (Lindy, the lizard with lovehandles!)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Give her a break. *Looped Link!* (Give her a break.)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Give her a break. by Aces 2018-11-23 14:06:25
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     +-Date Lindy. by gremlin 2019-04-03 15:58:54
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Take over and give Lindy a massage by gremlin 2019-04-03 23:38:08
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-Take al of this in good spirits and ask Lindys opinion by gremlin 2019-04-03 16:08:21
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Try and push the fat girl off from your leg by gremlin 2019-04-03 16:10:55
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |     +-Ask about that incident. Might learn what to be careful about Lindy by gremlin 2019-04-04 14:53:39
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  +-You find that thought alluring by gremlin 2019-04-04 14:56:56
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  +-Let Lindy decide by gremlin 2019-04-04 15:05:48
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  +-You decide to follow her on the stairs by gremlin 2019-04-04 15:11:45
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Call out Lindy that she is doing this on purpose by gremlin 2019-04-04 15:16:40
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Reach out and give a hand (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Stay quet and just enjoy the free show (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Take teh elevator on your own and tell her you will meet upstairs (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Ask her to come and use the elevator whit you (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  +- Head out to your dorm maybe the two of you can have some fun (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  +- Let Lindy guide you around on campus maybe she can show you a few things (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  +- Go to the athletics center and see what was Lindy planing to do (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  +- You find that thought terrifying (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  +- You find that thought amusing (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |     +- Let things be and leave the cafeteria (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Try and push the fat girl off from your leg (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Stay just a bit longer under the girl and feel up what you can (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Ask Janice what she is up to (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     +-You are not interested in Lindy. by Aces 2018-12-24 09:12:26
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |        +- You're more interested in boys. (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |        +- Lindy isn't your type. (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Tease about her boobs. by Aces 2018-08-11 17:19:37
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Tease about her belly. by Aces 2018-08-11 18:11:01
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Tease about her ass. *Looped Link!* (Lindy snaps.)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Give her a break. *Looped Link!* (Give her a break.)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Tease about her ass. by Aces 2018-08-11 18:09:46
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Tease about her belly. *Looped Link!* (Lindy snaps.)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  |  +- Give her a break. *Looped Link!* (Give her a break.)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |  +-Give her a break. by Aces 2018-11-23 14:06:25
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     +-Date Lindy. by gremlin 2019-04-03 15:58:54
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +-Take over and give Lindy a massage by gremlin 2019-04-03 23:38:08
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +-Take al of this in good spirits and ask Lindys opinion by gremlin 2019-04-03 16:08:21
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |  +-Try and push the fat girl off from your leg by gremlin 2019-04-03 16:10:55
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |     +-Ask about that incident. Might learn what to be careful about Lindy by gremlin 2019-04-04 14:53:39
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  +-You find that thought alluring by gremlin 2019-04-04 14:56:56
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  +-Let Lindy decide by gremlin 2019-04-04 15:05:48
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  +-You decide to follow her on the stairs by gremlin 2019-04-04 15:11:45
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Call out Lindy that she is doing this on purpose by gremlin 2019-04-04 15:16:40
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Reach out and give a hand (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Stay quet and just enjoy the free show (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Take teh elevator on your own and tell her you will meet upstairs (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Ask her to come and use the elevator whit you (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  +- Head out to your dorm maybe the two of you can have some fun (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  +- Let Lindy guide you around on campus maybe she can show you a few things (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  |  +- Go to the athletics center and see what was Lindy planing to do (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  +- You find that thought terrifying (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |     |  +- You find that thought amusing (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  |     +- Let things be and leave the cafeteria (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Try and push the fat girl off from your leg (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  |  +- Stay just a bit longer under the girl and feel up what you can (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Ask Janice what she is up to (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |     +-You are not interested in Lindy. by Aces 2018-12-24 09:12:26
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |        +- You're more interested in boys. (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  |        +- Lindy isn't your type. (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |  +-Tease about her ass. by Aces 2018-09-21 11:44:40
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +-Tease about her boobs. by Aces 2018-08-11 18:13:53
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Tease about her belly. *Looped Link!* (Lindy snaps.)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Give her a break. *Looped Link!* (Give her a break.)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +-Tease about her belly. by Aces 2018-09-21 11:46:15
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Tease about her boobs. *Looped Link!* (Lindy snaps.)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |     |  +- Give her a break. *Looped Link!* (Give her a break.)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |     +-Give her a break. by Aces 2018-11-23 14:06:25
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |        +-Date Lindy. by gremlin 2019-04-03 15:58:54
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |        |  +-Take over and give Lindy a massage by gremlin 2019-04-03 23:38:08
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  +-Take al of this in good spirits and ask Lindys opinion by gremlin 2019-04-03 16:08:21
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |  +-Try and push the fat girl off from your leg by gremlin 2019-04-03 16:10:55
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |     +-Ask about that incident. Might learn what to be careful about Lindy by gremlin 2019-04-04 14:53:39
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |     |  +-You find that thought alluring by gremlin 2019-04-04 14:56:56
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |     |  |  +-Let Lindy decide by gremlin 2019-04-04 15:05:48
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |     |  |  |  +-You decide to follow her on the stairs by gremlin 2019-04-04 15:11:45
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +-Call out Lindy that she is doing this on purpose by gremlin 2019-04-04 15:16:40
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Reach out and give a hand (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Stay quet and just enjoy the free show (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Take teh elevator on your own and tell her you will meet upstairs (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |     |  |  |  +- Ask her to come and use the elevator whit you (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |     |  |  +- Head out to your dorm maybe the two of you can have some fun (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |     |  |  +- Let Lindy guide you around on campus maybe she can show you a few things (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |     |  |  +- Go to the athletics center and see what was Lindy planing to do (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |     |  +- You find that thought terrifying (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |     |  +- You find that thought amusing (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  |     +- Let things be and leave the cafeteria (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  +- Try and push the fat girl off from your leg (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |        |  |  +- Stay just a bit longer under the girl and feel up what you can (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |        |  +- Ask Janice what she is up to (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |        +-You are not interested in Lindy. by Aces 2018-12-24 09:12:26
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |           +- You're more interested in boys. (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  |           +- Lindy isn't your type. (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Keep your thoughts to yourself. (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Tell Lindy she needs to fatten up. (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  |  +- Tell Lindy she still needs to lose more weight. (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  +- Try making conversation with the gator guy. (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  +- Tell Janice to leave Lindy alone. (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  |  +- Talk to the python girl. (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  +- Try making conversation with the gator guy. (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  +- Try to ignore them, and talk more with the python girl. (Blank)
               |  |     |  |  +- Tell Janice to leave Lindy alone. (Blank)
               |  |     |  +- Ask something else. (Blank)
               |  |     |  +- Ask the python girl if she always sits on her tail like that. (Blank)
               |  |     |  +- Ask the dragon guy if he is okay whit you siting there. (Blank)
               |  |     |  +- Ask the gator about the food in the café. (Blank)
               |  |     |  +- Try to introduce yourself. (Blank)
               |  |     +- Sit by yourself. (Blank)
               |  |     +- Try to find a seat with the taurs (Blank)
               |  |     +- Sit next to the human girl with blue hair (Blank)
               |  |     +- Sit next to the human boy with the leather jacket (Blank)
               |  +- Try to push past him. *Looped Link!* (Try to push past him.)
               +-Try to push past him. by Aces 2018-04-18 21:36:15
                  +-Rook, the stallion centaur! by Aces 2018-08-29 07:44:18
                     +-Go back to your room. She's on her own. by Gone 2018-05-05 16:17:02
                     |  +- Head to your room. (Blank)
                     |  +- Mingle in the lobby. (Blank)
                     +- Attempt to rescue the centaur! (Blank)
Page generated in 12.084007263184 miliseconds