Create an account for this portal or Login!
Site FAQ / Term of Service Vore Wiki Blog List Feedback Interactive Stories Links Members Map Vore Downloads Polls
Naga world - Page 1 - Naga world - By catkook - Overview
You live in a world where nagas and cat folk co-exist within the same society

In this world
Naga's have humanoid reptilian upper bodys, with rather long necks and snake like heads, most naga torsos range from 4 feet - 6 feet tall. (1.2 - 1.8 meters)
While their lower bodys are massive snake tails which replace where most other creatures would have legs, most naga tails range from 6 feet - 20 feet long (1.8 - 3.6 meters)

Cat folk on the other hand are much more humanoid, though with added fur across their body, a long tail behind them, claws on their fingers and toes, and a head that looks feline with cat ears.
Most cat folk tend to be about 5.5 feet - 6 feet tall. (1.7 - 1.8 meters)

Both cat folk and nagas can talk to one another with ease, though many cat folk may be intimidated by the naga as they can easily be gobbled up by a naga in a matter of seconds.
About 90% of the population is made up of cat folk, while the other 10% are nagas.
It is socially frowned on for a naga to swallow a cat folk, but be wary as there are some nagas that will do it anyways, and do so in secret. Most nagas wont but the few that will are enough to make you remain vigilant.

In this society nagas tend to make more income then cat folk, as they are much stronger then the cats and so can perform more demanding tasks more easily, and may leverage their intimidation and larger sizes to rise in position more quickly then a cat. But with their larger sizes the nagas also have much higher expenses needing to buy more food (primarily meat) and needing much larger living space.
But ultimately the naga generally tend to be more wealthy, not always but most of the time.

If you wish to add onto this story, feel free to!
Check out this interactives form page here - https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=66397
But please

Avoid -
Sexual content
digestion

Try to -
Keep narrative consistency
Describe links from the perspective of what your character will try to do
Chapters should be the consequences of those actions from that link, if possible try to avoid having your character making any meaniful choices in the chapter outside of what the link described (enable more branching off opportunity)

But other then that, go crazy!
________________________________________________________________________

Now then, what are you?
Choose
Page generated in 25.161981582642 miliseconds