Archive > Groblek > Blog > I'm offering proofreading/editing/brainstorming help. [Report]
Groblek

I'm offering proofreading/editing/brainstorming help.

Posted by Groblek 9 years ago

Over the past few months, I've had several brainstorming sessions and discussions about writing with people from here. Most recently, I just finished helping 100154 get part 1 of his story finished. I've come to realize that I enjoy going through the creative process with people. So, I'm going to make an open offer here for anyone who wants to take me up on it. If you've got an unbirth story idea you want to write, but aren't sure how/want help, let me know. I'll be glad to help. Mind, you'll be doing most of the actual writing work, but I'm willing to make suggestions, edits, proofread, and offer whatever encouragement I can to help you get a finished story. I'd prefer it if people interested would contact me by email at [email protected], since it works better for me than the Portal's PM system, but I'll work with PMs if preferred.
Cheers,
Groblek
Comment on I'm offering proofreading/editing/brainstorming help.

Comments
Imrhys

Posted by Imrhys 9 years ago Report

Tossing in my two cents...

After helping Groblek here out with a problem in a story of his, he helped me out with a series of problems in a story of mine. Google drive, emails, PM's here, we used them all at one point (some to our disdain, lol). You want someone who can help you with Just a moment of creative angst, uncertainty, or that story you have been hammering at for weeks (months) and it just won't flow, or you just want a second option of "well what if I did this?" Done all those with Groblek. Yeah, as with anyone, he can't fix anything, but he will Tell you "I don't know" and that honestly means even more to me.

Oh and if you are just new to UB and want to know more about writing it, relationships that can be forged through it, etc. etc. lol, Groblek knows far too much about this fetish. It is almost disturbing. Well, almost as disturbing has when he worked with ME and had to try to sleep AFTER that <3

How are the nightmares? They still tucking you in at night with cold tentacles?

[ Reply ]