Let's Talk About Male Preds!

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Let's Talk About Male Preds!

Postby JediPadawanJess » Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:42 pm

So what are everyones opinions of Digimon and Monster Hunter monsterboy preds?
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jaggedjagd » Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:21 am

I'm generally pro monsterboys. :lol: Regardless what franchise they spawned from, though overall i tend to prefer original characters over canon/fanmade ones.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Filan » Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:24 am

Another dude I will add to the list is not a canon character and I know its weird to have a celeb on the list vs someone fictional. I think Timothée Chalamet would make an adorable dommer and nommer.
Elven Captain and Owner of the S.S. Hyperion, Hyperion Class Airship Luxury Liner Converted to Cargo hauler
Finest ship to fly the skies of Earth
Filan
???

Postby Trantiveness » Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:20 am

F from Alphabet Lore is a good male predator and I hate him as prey whenever he is alive.

The reason why I love F as predator is because he eats other letters. He ate S and devoured C like A lion. Also, I didn't forget to mention that F ate P like Bubblegum.

Another prey he swallowed is R and these are all of the reasons why I love F as pred.
Trantiveness
New to the forum

Postby Filan » Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:05 pm

An odd Q for fellow Male pred lovers and Macro/Micro lovers. Has anyone ever thought about cock endo? Like rather than CV where the prey is cumified, they are merely trapped in the sack and at some point either through self enjoyment or sex of some type blasted free with the dude's load.

like in a gay setup id imagine ending up in his partners gut with his load and the dinner they had together while I was in there due to an after dinner blowjob.

Or being blasted into a condom during sex of either type, only for him to eventually be picked out of the cum washed off an swallowed or not washed off because whatever it will all digest anyway.

blasted out during self pleasure and consumed in some way after that.

I had a really dumb horny MM/m fantasy involving two Final Fantasy dudes that I doubt anyone would ever want to read related to this topic.
Elven Captain and Owner of the S.S. Hyperion, Hyperion Class Airship Luxury Liner Converted to Cargo hauler
Finest ship to fly the skies of Earth
Filan
???

Postby JediPadawanJess » Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:57 pm

Question: Who are your favorite Digimon preds?
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zeepher150 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 11:00 pm

JediPadawanJess wrote:Question: Who are your favorite Digimon preds?

I'm picking Apocalymon and Ogremon and Etemon and MetalEtemon
Last edited by Zeepher150 on Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zeepher150
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zeepher150 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 11:01 pm

Filan wrote:An odd Q for fellow Male pred lovers and Macro/Micro lovers. Has anyone ever thought about cock endo? Like rather than CV where the prey is cumified, they are merely trapped in the sack and at some point either through self enjoyment or sex of some type blasted free with the dude's load.

like in a gay setup id imagine ending up in his partners gut with his load and the dinner they had together while I was in there due to an after dinner blowjob.

Or being blasted into a condom during sex of either type, only for him to eventually be picked out of the cum washed off an swallowed or not washed off because whatever it will all digest anyway.

blasted out during self pleasure and consumed in some way after that.

I had a really dumb horny MM/m fantasy involving two Final Fantasy dudes that I doubt anyone would ever want to read related to this topic.

I would imagine being locked in the prostate rather than the testicles
Zeepher150
Somewhat familiar

Postby nephilim » Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:07 pm

Here you go guys. Enjoy
All of Little Pill is also on here. If you're reading it from the internet basement, you have earned your right to see the whole thing, lol. But, get excited. Male Pred dark-romantica-erotica professionally written <3

Let's do this male pred thing for real -> https://www.deviantart.com/queennephilim
600k views - Click the banner for my production studio
Read The Stories Before They're Stubbed
Vore-Kink. Size-Kink. Legend & Lore
nephilim
???

Postby jaggedjagd » Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:08 am

Filan wrote:An odd Q for fellow Male pred lovers and Macro/Micro lovers. Has anyone ever thought about cock endo?

Cock vore is on the lower end of my vore enjoyment (mostly cause it's the most nonsensical hole to shove prey into...only topped by nipple vore), but i occasionally indulge in CV endo anyway. It is pretty cute to see a dude turn red from being teased around his most vulnerable area.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Chameleonette » Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:56 pm

This is a total shot in the dark, but...

Anyone know of any male Vtubers that do vorish teasing? Even just minor, like certain vampires, demis that tease biting, etc.

I'm curious if there are any out there.
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby jaggedjagd » Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:13 am

I'm still not entirely sure what a Vtuber even is. It's like those webcam animal face filters, but people do actual streams with that instead of using their normal faces? I think i'm officially too old for the internet.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SkeletonGoat » Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:30 am

jaggedjagd wrote:I'm still not entirely sure what a Vtuber even is. It's like those webcam animal face filters, but people do actual streams with that instead of using their normal faces? I think i'm officially too old for the internet.

Its sort of like how a furry represents themselves in art with a fursona. Its basically a streamer who puts on a persona or character that they portray for the enjoyment of others. Via sometimes a pretty elaborate or expensive model made by various artists that tracks the users movements as they talk and interact with their stream chat. Doing stuff from just chatting or playing video games. Its especially good for anxious people or people who don't want to invite weirdos latching on to their real selves. A way to entertain and do streaming without putting their real face out there in the world and allows more freedom of stuff like fun interesting story stuff with their character.

So yeah its just a person who streams using a persona much like how a furry would stream with a fursona. Its pry the best way to put it.
SkeletonGoat
Been posting for a bit

Postby Assimilation » Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:17 am

jaggedjagd wrote:I'm still not entirely sure what a Vtuber even is. It's like those webcam animal face filters, but people do actual streams with that instead of using their normal faces? I think i'm officially too old for the internet.

The image and movement on the screen isn't just a barebones filter on a webcam; the character model has rigging set up (making a sort of skeleton that corresponds to your face and body in the camera) so that it's the marionette controlled by your natural motions. In a fundamental sense, your comparison is valid, but the actual effect is much more graceful, or rather, it's easy to let the oddities and discrepancies fall away once you get used to it.

People do treat it as something special in streaming, but all a vtuber really is is a streamer who replaces a facecam with responsive character art to give them a layer of privacy, kayfabe, or just simple fun.
Assimilation
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SkeletonGoat » Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:49 am

M/M story I finished a few days ago, where my demon oc eats my angel oc.
Mind the tags on this if you're not into unwilling fatal stuff and mean preds :3

https://aryion.com/g4/view/958299
SkeletonGoat
Been posting for a bit

Postby SkeletonGoat » Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:55 am

JediPadawanJess wrote:Question: Who are your favorite Digimon preds?

Beelzebumon... Just Beelzebumon. :3
SkeletonGoat
Been posting for a bit

Postby Merodi » Sun Dec 03, 2023 3:27 pm

Has anyone else here considered Ragnvaldr from Fear&Hunger as like... a REALLY ideal pred? I mean, you can make him start out with the Devour skill, that lets him eat the remains of his enemies... I'd be pretty easy to imagine him being a really voracious pred hehe
Merodi
Participator

Postby VornyNegaPosi » Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:12 am

i think hh from the hhgregg commercials would be the cutest pred.

fantasy incoming hhhhhhhhhhh:

Spoiler: show
i have thoughts of him eating me (as a little paper person like he is!). i think he would find the idea funny because it's weird. he'd poke and prod at his belly, whimpering if i tried to shift around and adjust myself. he'd try to talk to me while i was in his belly. and he'd have a dopey little smile on his face as he rubs his belly and just enjoys the feeling of being full. poor hh, i hope he'd have a good way to explain the weight that he'd get.

nothing in his commercials suggests vore, i just really love hh and i love the idea of him eating me. i keep making headcanons to justify my weird thoughts. :oops:
Presenting: some sprite edits!!!

Image Image
VornyNegaPosi
New to the forum

Postby Mecho » Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:13 pm

Just dropping in to...drop? This one. He is a little bit cuter then my usuall dudes, so maybe some here would enjoy that :D
Also, science preds~

https://aryion.com/g4/view/960827
Mecho
---

Postby FishnorFowl » Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:02 pm

Honestly I wanna see beta wally/orginal concept wally from welcome home as a pred, since like concept wally seemed like he was gonna be full on cruel and malicious compared to the wally we have now who seems to be more morally gray

Its not that hard to imagine concept wally casually eating people on top of every other fucked up and evil thing he seemed to be doing

Realistically if he wanted to eat people he’d do so by tearing them apart and dismembering them with his eyes since he’d presumably still have canon wallys hypothetical ability to accomplish such a feat
( although I doubt canon wally would want to do something like that )

but that sort of thing isn’t my preference in this Avenue, as cool as the idea is, but it wouldn’t be that hard to take creative liberties

and have concept wally swallow prey whole and digest them instead,
I mean, concept wally in that one infamous concept art seems to have beheaded his “best friend” with zero remorse so like…..not that hard to stretch for my purposes
FishnorFowl
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion