Pred throwing up prey.

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Pred throwing up prey.

Postby Mecho » Sun May 03, 2015 12:25 pm

Okey. I really don't know why, but lately I have started to have a huge amount of voredreams (Almost every night) and one of the things that happens often in those dreams are this. A pred that is throwing me (Insert prey here) up. This idea have never crossed my mind before so it's pretty funny how my brain seems to throwing (Pun intended) the scenario at me.

But now for question. What do you guys think of this idea?

Edit: And I want ALL off the opinions. Haters, lovers and the "meh" crowd. This is what makes a discussion so interesting :)
Mecho
---

Re: Pred throwing up prey.

Postby UncleGator » Sun May 03, 2015 12:56 pm

---
Last edited by UncleGator on Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
UncleGator
Been posting for a bit

Postby unicorn » Sun May 03, 2015 1:27 pm

I think it can be hot, if the pred intends to try again to finish the job. But if they're doing it to spare the prey and let them escape, well... that's no fun :F
Personal preference though!
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Borealis » Sun May 03, 2015 1:27 pm

I don't particularly like the action of vomiting, and as a full tour fan when it comes to non-fatal scenarios I find that regurgitation of the prey is in some ways the younger brother of the more in-depth and full-on full tour exit from the other end. Having said that I can appreciate regurgitation of prey, depending on how it's depicted or, as Gator says, the context.

Full tour is always going to be king for me, when it comes to non-fatal.
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby coop500 » Sun May 03, 2015 1:38 pm

I like it in a way when it's used to save the prey from being digested or if there was no danger, to release prey. But not like vomiting up half digested prey,acids and other food and such, in my opinion it freaks me out, same as digestion does.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Mecho » Sun May 03, 2015 1:45 pm

I would say my brain have "force" me to like it :lol: 1. I don't like fatal and 2. I like the messy part of vore. Makes the two of best things come all together.

But like Coop says. If the prey is dead, then uh-uh! Not my cup of tea.
Mecho
---

Postby coop500 » Sun May 03, 2015 2:07 pm

immortal_food wrote:I would say my brain have "force" me to like it :lol: 1. I don't like fatal and 2. I like the messy part of vore. Makes the two of best things come all together.

But like Coop says. If the prey is dead, then uh-uh! Not my cup of tea.

Hmmm I see that, makes sense!

And thank you!
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby TW » Sun May 03, 2015 3:41 pm

Depends on my mood. Normally I'm all for digestion + weight gain (Cause it = bellies) however there are cases where I want the prey to survive for whatever reason.
I love bellies! Round, Soft, hard, Prey filled, food filled, Inflated, or Pregnancy, so long as it is big and round. :)

I am a maieusophile are you?

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby Predator » Sun May 03, 2015 4:27 pm

Like others have said, it depends on my mood. Sometimes I really enjoy it - especially when the pred has to regurgitate the meal due to some danger/threat. I don't know if this would be included in what you were referring to, but I also sometimes like it when the pred vomits up bones or other indigestibles after digesting the prey.
Last edited by Predator on Sun May 03, 2015 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Predator
Participator

Postby SuccumbToMadness » Sun May 03, 2015 4:44 pm

I kind of like the idea of partially digested remains and/or bones being regurgitated.

(yes, I am messed up)
SuccumbToMadness
Been posting for a bit

Postby RuffledFerret » Sun May 03, 2015 10:15 pm

I've actually been thinking about this a lot lately. The idea of a creature being trapped in a pred's stomach moments before and then coughed back up is really enjoyable to me.
Not a fan of any sort of digestion, though. Soft vore ftw.
RuffledFerret
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby New » Mon May 04, 2015 12:08 am

I'm iffy to the concept myself. On one hand, I don't like fatal vore (without reformation; digestion is fine), but on the other hand, regurgitation makes the vore seem…artificial. I mean, I like it all right in some cases, I like stories that involve that for harmless or pleasurable vore, but it's not something that particularly turns me on. So, not bad, but certainly not my first choice.
New
Somewhat familiar

Postby XDDX » Mon May 04, 2015 8:28 am

When I was younger, I used to like the idea of a pred throwing up a prey after CV or UB but other than that, it has never really interested me.
XDDX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby learner » Mon May 04, 2015 11:53 am

I like it because of my vision of vore

While many people seem to consider it as a domination game, or a thing that must end in digestion, I see it more like a game of intimacy and trust. That's also why I like willing scenarios, with pred convicing the prey to get eaten but not forcing the events. I enjoy vore when both parties have their fun, prey and prey. Vore as an act of love is the best to me. So non-fatal is my favorite. I like the prey to come out safe and sound so the fun can be repeated.

The pred throwing up the prey is, to me, a proof of that the pred is worthy of trust and loyal. Having a dangerous creature that acts sweet is cute^^
I'm a nice but shy guy
feel free to PM if you feel like =3
learner
Somewhat familiar

Postby Noxyoursox » Tue May 05, 2015 1:38 am

I sometimes like having a third party negotiate with the pred to get them to release their prey (usually this is managed by offering them another, tastier prey, or sometimes themselves). My dragon-naga in particular has this happen a lot, although she takes some serious convincing to even consider it, and usually just digests them anyways.
Noxyoursox
Participator

Postby Tastymeat » Tue May 05, 2015 6:58 pm

The benefit of pred vomiting up chunks of digested prey means there is possibly parts which still come out the other end, meaning the meal was successful. I would happily vomit out of my pred, but also still like to think I would be useful and digest as normal too.

The idea of watching the pred puke up before being eaten, having to deal with puke breath etc....maybe half eaten pred expecting the remaining body parts to digest better.
Last edited by Tastymeat on Fri May 08, 2015 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MajinCell » Thu May 07, 2015 3:00 pm

for me, my favorite form has always came from this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5laWm_ft8U

for the prey to be vomited out in one piece (relatively undigested, and even hotter when the audience thinks they were already digested/absorbed for good) and some more fluids come out.

is there anything like that on here?
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion