Vtubers that are into vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vtubers that are into vore?

Postby theonlymatt » Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:12 pm

Bao has said she's into the idea of being swallowed but not being digested, etc.
theonlymatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby HungryLily810 » Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:05 am

Voraisha. She’s a literal vore vtuber (the pred goddess type).

https://www.twitch.tv/voraisha
HungryLily810
New to the forum

Postby Chryseum » Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:58 pm

While I'm not a currently active vtuber yet (still working on my behind the scenes stuff) I'm technically one. I haven't really been super open about my interest in vore on my twitter, but I've debated just saying 'why the hell not' and not hiding it. All about confidence for me lmao
Chryseum
---

Postby Coldbrush » Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:08 pm

Fillian mentioned once in a joking matter that she wouldnt mind being swallowed by a elephant.

And Saa once swallowed CottontailVA halfway headfirst on one of Taka101's streams.
Coldbrush
Somewhat familiar

Postby Komodorazor » Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:25 am

There’s Vexoria, Sara and millie mizuame
Komodorazor
---

Postby Umiriko » Sun Dec 31, 2023 8:12 am

Shameless self plug here but I stream and cosy vore tease are common place - would love to see more Aryion users in the streams <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg

I believe I am right in saying I was the first to combine an internal tummy cam idea with Stream Avatars (an idea I have been delighted to see catch on!) so I could enjoy snacking on my audience while gaming (^. .^) Rather fun to be able to swallow viewer's avatar and tease them while gaming. (Taken a short break as of burnout from my IRL job stress but will be back soon gulping treats and playing games.)

Also there are properly more vore tubers out there than you realise as many like me are smaller scale and casual, got a short list of a few you might wanna check out though. I am only going to link people who actively engage it in in their streams so I know they won't mind (^. .^)

First for obvious reasons is my partner and lover Karyn - shorstack squishy Vtuber who gets into vorish teasing and is impressively good at her gulping mid stream-
https://www.twitch.tv/cyberstack_karyn

Some awesome friends and sweeties I know who stream, like vore and often its discussed in stream by both tuber and chat: Plenty more I want to shout out but not sure all engage in vore stuff on stream so better safe than sorry and won't mention them yet.
AzzyDerg - a scrumptious and snackable dragon with cute vore redeems and is just precious - https://www.twitch.tv/azzyderg
AbiAlien - a cute alien pred from outer space, with a playful attitude and fun style - https://www.twitch.tv/abialien
Makari also teases vore from time to time along with her normal succubus and slimegirl shenanigans https://www.twitch.tv/makari

The biggest group I know - aptly named "Vore" - a group of mixed content sweeties with a vorish focus, EmmyDook, Voraisha, LizardToby, LapisVoir, Foxsista and Denpafish all memebers you can access from here
https://www.twitch.tv/team/vore
They all tease and engage with vore - you get art, just chatting, collabs, games and so forth, so I am sure you will find something you like with this lot. Their size is also rather varied so there are big busy streams, or more quiet relaxed and intimate ones as well, so all flavours there for you (^. .^)

Hope that helps sweeties, take care and stay scrumptious.
Umi x
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby WHTB » Sun Dec 31, 2023 2:09 pm

Can confirm that Umi and Karyn are wonderful people and you should definitely follow their streams!

<3
WHTB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aqualite » Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:30 pm

Another vtuber here who is into vore, but I don't make more than the occasional joke. I like to keep my time here and live separate, ehe.
I just really like girls! (In girls!)
Aqualite
Been posting for a bit

Postby WHTB » Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:36 pm

Aqualite wrote:Another vtuber here who is into vore, but I don't make more than the occasional joke. I like to keep my time here and live separate, ehe.

Can also confirm this. Aqualite is one of the coolest VTubers.

c:
WHTB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Emptyghost » Mon Jan 01, 2024 2:29 am

The ones where they talk about swallowing people sound like pandering.
Fillian talking about being eaten by an elephant does sound like an actual interest.
Sai saying interested in hardvore sounds like an interest in something. There is not much benefit to making that up seeing she is a snake.

WHTB saying they are a vtuber has me so curious.

https://youtu.be/tygjhKUcJys?si=zYGAIIOYrRMHa7pq&t=3925 Call it a hunch but I think this person might be into it.
Emptyghost
New to the forum

Postby Keyndron » Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:20 am

I've seen a few who actually have a focus on it, while a few others have shown interest or meme'd about it in passing mainly. Personally I wish there were more vore-focused vtubers too.
Keyndron
Been posting for a bit

Postby Assimilation » Mon Jan 01, 2024 6:41 am

Winny wrote:Chibidoki has on many occasions spoken about vore, still up in the air if shes in it or memeing, but everytime she memed on it she said she was into it.

She played Lethal Company recently with a mod active that turned the Forest Giant into a model of herself, which, for anyone who doesn't play, is an enemy that attempts to grab and devour the player whole. I can't recall if she stated whether a fan made it of their own volition or if she asked for it to be made. https://thunderstore.io/c/lethal-compan ... iantChibi/
Assimilation
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Chameleonette » Mon Jan 01, 2024 2:26 pm

jellosaurss wrote:
Chameleonette wrote:Anyone know any specifically male Vtubers (on the pred side of things) that are into it? Bonus points if they are humanoid/demi type.

I tried asking this in the Male Pred thread, but only had people asking/answering what Vtubers were. So I'm going to parrot it here.

Its kind of hard because their content doesn't really center around vore like the fem vtubers do but I guess i'll say Krimbo, Randon Neuring (though he mainly just jokes about vore from time to time and enjoys it as a comfort thing), Redclaw, RoyChiato, VIL(vtubers I love) though he's mainly sex positive in general and he enjoys being prey, and probably many more you can find through these people.

Thanks for the recs! I don't really poke around big Vtubers too much, but I'll look into them.
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby JamesJayZero » Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:01 am

Coldbrush wrote:Fillian mentioned once in a joking matter that she wouldnt mind being swallowed by a elephant.

And Saa once swallowed CottontailVA halfway headfirst on one of Taka101's streams.

Does anyone have the vod of that last one?
JamesJayZero
Been posting for a bit

Postby Obamamania » Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:14 pm

Shoto (shxtou) has made some comments a number of times lol. He threatens to eat guildies. He at one point said he wouldn't mind being swallowed if he could live and it was during a collab and I think Ironmouse was like "Shoto are you into vore?!" And twice I saw, including once last week, he shrunk and ate another person's model on stream during a collab lol. He had a sub goal to do it too. Ngl I have thought maybe he's secretly into it.
Obamamania
New to the forum

Postby theonlymatt » Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:40 pm

https://youtu.be/oWaRbYyPWzg?si=WJFsUC1b5GT1lzhB

Well, there is that too, on the subject of Filian
theonlymatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chameleonette » Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:06 pm

Obamamania wrote:Shoto (shxtou) has made some comments a number of times lol. He threatens to eat guildies. He at one point said he wouldn't mind being swallowed if he could live and it was during a collab and I think Ironmouse was like "Shoto are you into vore?!" And twice I saw, including once last week, he shrunk and ate another person's model on stream during a collab lol. He had a sub goal to do it too. Ngl I have thought maybe he's secretly into it.

Oh, wow... I never would have guessed he'd be into it. It's possible that it's all for a bit, but that he'd have a sub goal to swallow someone's model on stream seems to go a little past "haha this is a big joke". That or he knows he has a community that's into it, I suppose.

This is interesting info though, thanks. I'll have to search out these things if I can find them. I don't suppose you have links to the threats or the model swallowing?
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby Scratch » Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:07 am

https://www.youtube.com/@thefunnyanimalsshow

While it isn't the focus of the channel, there are some subtle hints here and there and I have it on good authority that the guy who makes it is a huge voraphile.

>.> <.<

Let's just say I have my sources.
Scratch
Somewhat familiar

Postby TinyCalico » Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:24 pm

I know a few off the top of my head, in no particular order. I also don’t watch everyone here personally, but I know of them either from vtubers I do watch, or that I see them active in the community, buying commissions and chatting.

Voraisha, Kind of gives anime goddess vibes, and her prime thing is big belly/mass vore. She mostly does vore related content, either ASMR, RP, or video games with vore mods. She commissions a lot of vore artists, and is active in both the Ekas RP discord and the Work to Feed server.

ValeraPythera, she hasn’t streamed in a while, but she’s got a demoness mommy vibe, and her main kink seems to be both samesize, digestion, and disposal. She commissions a lot from Kronguss, which is how I found her. I don’t personally watch her, but she is a vtuber into vore.

VexoriaTheSunEater, she usually plays video games or watches videos, but her fansly has more lewd/nsfw. She’s a purple lamia goddess who wants to grow so big she eats the sun. She’s got mommy vibes, because she’s a mom irl. She calls her followers “snacrifices”

VILVtubersILove, the first guy on this list. He is very versatile, doing anything from games, to chilling, to kink discussions. He’s actually how I discovered Vex. His character is a tiny crab, with a pretty buff tomboy named Liv. He is more on the prey side, and commissions art of his crab sona being eaten/stepped on. He’s a very nice guy, and fun to watch, even if you’re not there for the vorish stuff.

EmmyDook, she’s pretty active, I think she does a lot of VRchat but I don’t watch her, so that’s all I know. Her character is a demon, I think, and she is a shortstack with massive boobs. She commissions a lot of vore art, mostly samesize, but occasional giantess. I’ve never interacted with her, but a lot of people seem to like her, and she is a vtuber into vore

These are the ones I can think of off the top of my head, but I’ll edit to add more when I’m less tired.
TinyCalico
New to the forum

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion