Vore scenarios you just have to blurt out somewhere?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Vore scenarios you just have to blurt out somewhere?

Postby Ixtili » Mon Oct 17, 2022 11:54 pm

So I recently made a Tumblr account and have discovered it's very fun to just throw vore scenarios out into the aether. so what are some vore scenarios you need to blurt out? This is a lie, I've always known it's fun to blurt vore scenarios out into the aether but Tumblr is the only place that seems to actually reward you for doing so.

I'll start things off: Kobold Pred/Gnome Prey cause in DnD there's a rivalry between the two races.

A teacher/student romance AU between the Big Bad Wolf and Little Red Riding Hood that ends voraciously.

The designated pred dies and comes back as a Yokai their loved one is imprisoned by the one who killed them, the predator now unrecognisable breaks in and devours their loved one before going on a rampage against the one who killed them. I like the idea of someone caught between their former humanity and their new monstrous state. Also prey whose been so poorly treated that being devoured seems almost gentle or kind by comparison. Just angst angst everywhere is what I'm going for here.

What scenarios do you need to blurt out?

Please Note: I've tried to do more specific examples of this but people always just default to going "yeah that sounds great!" or "ooh I like that" so I'm implementing a thread tax: you can only say you agree with or enjoy a suggested scenario if you also post a scenario. Alternatively you can only note how squeamish a certain kind of scenario makes you if you post a scenario. Same goes for saying things like "wow that's really specific Ixtili!" Yes it is...now add something just as specific, don't just note the specificity and run you coward. I know you want to blurt out your ultra specific vore ideas, I can smell the repressed oversharing on you. The only exception to this is if you want more information about a scenario someone has already suggested.

This is a general discussion forum and for once I would like some general discussion. Please and thank you.

I can't actually make you post a scenario but if you don't post one you'll know in your heart of hearts you disappointed a stranger on the Internet and how will you ever overcome that?
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Vore scenarios you just have to blurt out somewhere?

Postby skorm » Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:54 am

Last edited by skorm on Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
skorm
Somewhat familiar

Postby Manwad » Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:29 am

A sand dragongirl providing a travel service across some fucked up desert via first, inflating herself with oasis water, then swallowing travellers.
Manwad
New to the forum

Postby Rat_Guy » Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:38 am

it's very fun to just throw vore scenarios out into the aether. so what are some vore scenarios you need to blurt out?

That's actually the main reason I write stories. Sometimes there are just ideas that I need to get out of my head.
Last edited by Rat_Guy on Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby NAACCOUNT101 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:38 am

a bouncer at a club that gives people stomach vip passes.
NAACCOUNT101
New to the forum

Postby Mechdragon1k » Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:49 pm

A rich or royal dragongirl or dragon boy (genders do not matter so much) in a dystopia, who torments a poor prey, gurgles people in front of them, reminding them of his fate. Then vores him, midway in digestion dragon realizes she in denial, throws him up, endos or full tours him, desperately tries to save prey life. Prey is confused and terrified as pred tries to be caring and nurture the very poor shape prey back to life, bandages him.

There so many ways this plot can go, another idea is dragon has bunch of prey basically playing games, loser gets eaten, spared prey loses than the whole drama goes with prey wondering why he not dead while pred realizes they really messed up the prey and it going to take a lot of work to fix prey.

Manwad wrote:A sand dragongirl providing a travel service across some fucked up desert via first, inflating herself with oasis water, then swallowing travellers.

I do like this idea, interesting stomaches tend to always be cool
Mechdragon1k
New to the forum

Postby Bright » Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:06 pm

A magical fursuit gives their owner both the ability and appetite for eating people.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby RedAmpoule » Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:27 am

Someone with the ability to pred but not an inclination towards cruelty finds smaller prey that has been cornered by another pred who intends to make a meal out of them. The first (and stronger) pred, taking pity on the prey swallows them then and their making a show out of it to the other pred, making it clear that the prey is theirs (and giving them the illusion that the prey will be digested, even though they intend no such thing). The pred, either already knowing they can't regurgitate the prey or discovering it after the fact has to keep the prey with them until they can be 'passed' naturally, while inside the prey (who is not aware of the pred's intentions) is losing their mind crying and screaming in terror.

Having passed out by fear and exhaustion the prey wakes up halfway through release in a shellshoked state, unable to proess what has just happened to them. The pred, seeing the prey's state will feel the need to otherwise care for the prey, taking them along for their future journeys while protecting them from future attackers and growing quite close to them, perhaps even becoming BFF's or lovers.

Bonus points if the pred has a usually gruff demeanor.
RedAmpoule
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mechdragon1k » Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:22 am

RedAmpoule wrote:Someone with the ability to pred but not an inclination towards cruelty finds smaller prey that has been cornered by another pred who intends to make a meal out of them. The first (and stronger) pred, taking pity on the prey swallows them then and their making a show out of it to the other pred, making it clear that the prey is theirs (and giving them the illusion that the prey will be digested, even though they intend no such thing). The pred, either already knowing they can't regurgitate the prey or discovering it after the fact has to keep the prey with them until they can be 'passed' naturally, while inside the prey (who is not aware of the pred's intentions) is losing their mind crying and screaming in terror.

Having passed out by fear and exhaustion the prey wakes up halfway through release in a shellshoked state, unable to proess what has just happened to them. The pred, seeing the prey's state will feel the need to otherwise care for the prey, taking them along for their future journeys while protecting them from future attackers and growing quite close to them, perhaps even becoming BFF's or lovers.

Bonus points if the pred has a usually gruff demeanor.

This so much this is something I love.

I know HNTBL and it spin offs featured a little of this, warning some underage vore there, and I read a few other vore stories like this.
Here is a death claw story about this
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/42027994/

Enter the siren is not quite this

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/32431451/

Not quite a vore stories but features terrified human and caring monster

https://archiveofourown.org/works/22857 ... s/54631912

https://archiveofourown.org/works/26424 ... s/64375618
Mechdragon1k
New to the forum

Postby DevourerOfLolis » Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:09 pm

A warrior woman or powerful monster girl who is willing prey but there's a catch. She only wants a man that she views as worthy to eat her. And she judges worthiness by if they can best her in combat. A man that can conquer her even at her mightiest. Any man weaker than her she just looks at in disgust and brushes aside.

Just imagine a girl like this. A girl that will let you make her your prey, your belly pet, your sex slave! But only on the condition that you prove to her that you are a greater warrior than her
Passionate advocate of female prey. As well as a passionate advocate of male preds to eat those ladies~ Though other preds are acceptable as well.
DevourerOfLolis
Participator

Postby TSaPA » Sun Oct 23, 2022 10:36 pm

-A sort of vore relay race where the preds at the starting line have to eat their assigned 'prey' with whatever orifice they choose before starting the race, and then at the relays transfer that prey to the next pred in whatever way the two see fit. Prey is to be released at the end of the track, contestants are rated by a combination of race placement and intact-ness of the prey at the end; fully digesting or otherwise being unable to pass on or release your prey results in immediate failure for your team.

-Anglerfish mating rituals as depicted by cute anglerfish girls (however possible that may be) and their micro male counterparts, who get unbirthed and CTF'd during 'mating'. Females may still refer to their new penises as their "husbands" and talk to/about them like they are still independently sentient and capable of self-expression.

-An anomalous bus stop or Uber-esque app that, when used during a certain period late at night, gives the user a vorish encounter with some form of being that will one way or another transport them to their intended destination in a timely manner. If the transporting creature is capable of speech, it will usually be casual about the whole ordeal as if this were an ordinary bus stop or taxi service.

-Any situation in which an unbirthed prey is released with the umbilical cord still attached as a shorthand indicating the prey's release is temporary and they will be returning to the womb shortly.

-An anthro dragoness rents out her stomach to a prospecting tenant. She is slightly bigger on the inside and her insides are surprisingly comfortable and accommodating. As she collects rent payments she starts growing bigger and her insides do more so, even starting to manifest structures analogous to proper furniture. When she grows big enough she starts renting out other parts of her body like her womb and her breasts, the increased revenue causing her growth to accelerate and her interior to expand and become more house-like over time, some parts even diverging additional livable "rooms" separated by wall-like membranes. When her size and accumulated capital is big enough she starts buying nearby buildings and devouring them whole, digesting them into prodigious bursts of growth and adding their interior layouts to whatever part of her body she fed them to.

...no real point or endgame to that story, just the mental image of a "house dragoness" that feeds on rent and eventually other buildings to grow and make her insides more accommodating and building-like so she can host more and more people living inside her body.
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Postby BlueRaymond » Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:21 am

A little personal one but after my boyfriend fucks me brains out he eats me.
And while I lay in his stomach I feel movement and look up to see his little brother.
turned out he got up for a midnight snack and his brother was on the menu.
As a way of apologizing I let his brother have his way with me, but after I eat him too. :gulp:
BlueRaymond
New to the forum

Postby rez » Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:32 am

TSaPA wrote:-An anthro dragoness rents out her stomach to a prospecting tenant. She is slightly bigger on the inside and her insides are surprisingly comfortable and accommodating. As she collects rent payments she starts growing bigger and her insides do more so, even starting to manifest structures analogous to proper furniture. When she grows big enough she starts renting out other parts of her body like her womb and her breasts, the increased revenue causing her growth to accelerate and her interior to expand and become more house-like over time, some parts even diverging additional livable "rooms" separated by wall-like membranes. When her size and accumulated capital is big enough she starts buying nearby buildings and devouring them whole, digesting them into prodigious bursts of growth and adding their interior layouts to whatever part of her body she fed them to.

...no real point or endgame to that story, just the mental image of a "house dragoness" that feeds on rent and eventually other buildings to grow and make her insides more accommodating and building-like so she can host more and more people living inside her body.

Mind if I take this idea and commission a story with it as the prompt?
rez
Somewhat familiar

Postby bongobongo » Tue Oct 25, 2022 2:53 pm

This one’s becoming more common but I love scenarios where a predator livestreams themselves eating and digesting prey, and different subscription tiers get extra perks like getting an X-ray view of the prey digesting. There’s a lot of ideas you can have with that, such as top viewers volunteering themselves to be the next meal and a poll where viewers can vote to determine whether the prey ends up on the pred’s boobs or butt. With Twitch and OnlyFans streaming becoming more popular I imagine these kinds of scenarios will become even more common.

Vore sex work in general is super hot. It’s kind of the ultimate domination fantasy, paying someone to eat and digest you and/or your bf/gf, but streaming is the 21st century way.
Click here for free food (I’m the food)
bongobongo
Somewhat familiar

Postby DevourerOfLolis » Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:21 pm

I've also always loved the idea about a story about a pred falling in love with a prey. Like for example, a story about a demi-wolf boy falling in love with a demi-bunny girl. The guy doesn't have any problems eating bunny girls and still considers them food, but for him this one bunny girl is special. The problem though is that every time he approaches her, she flees in terror thinking that he just wants to eat her leading to him constantly coming up with different ideas on how to get her to stay still for long enough for him to explain that he means her no harm. In the meantime, he does various nice things for her in secret. Like running interference whenever another pred tries to eat her. Or when he sees a bunch of other bunny girls bully her, he hunts them down and eats them one by one.

Even when he does get with her there's still some misunderstanding. Like at first she's convince that if she says no to his advances or if she says or does anything to displease him then he will devour her on the spot. He meanwhile is trying his best to make her happy however he can and doesn't realized how afraid of him she is. This is not helped by her sometimes seeing him eat other bunny girls reminding her where they both sit respective of each other on the food chain, or almost getting eaten by some of his friends or family whenever they visit him. Or him asking her if it's okay if they engage in some safe belly play, promising her that he will spit her up after. While she thinks that he's just tricking her into allowing herself to be eaten and digested.

It could also be the reverse. With a cute bunny girl falling in love with a wolf boy, but is struggling to find a way to propose to him without him immediately trying to eat her just like any other bunny girl he's met.
Passionate advocate of female prey. As well as a passionate advocate of male preds to eat those ladies~ Though other preds are acceptable as well.
DevourerOfLolis
Participator

Postby TSaPA » Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:22 pm

rez wrote:
TSaPA wrote:-An anthro dragoness rents out her stomach to a prospecting tenant. She is slightly bigger on the inside and her insides are surprisingly comfortable and accommodating. As she collects rent payments she starts growing bigger and her insides do more so, even starting to manifest structures analogous to proper furniture. When she grows big enough she starts renting out other parts of her body like her womb and her breasts, the increased revenue causing her growth to accelerate and her interior to expand and become more house-like over time, some parts even diverging additional livable "rooms" separated by wall-like membranes. When her size and accumulated capital is big enough she starts buying nearby buildings and devouring them whole, digesting them into prodigious bursts of growth and adding their interior layouts to whatever part of her body she fed them to.

Mind if I take this idea and commission a story with it as the prompt?

Please do and let me know how it goes.
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chameleonette » Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:14 pm

Oh, I do this on my server sometimes when an idea takes hold and I just need to type it out/share it (before it ends up on my forever-to-write list that gets harder and harder to go back to). Here's one I shared just a couple days ago. I'll attach it as an image, since it was fairly long-winded. This is a semi-feeder scenario of a first-time pred, where his desires and needs are brought out by a close friend (which I've always been a sucker for):

Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby TSaPA » Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:00 pm

Recently had a couple mental images of scenes with the oddly specific framing of being episodes in the middle of some long-running fictional TV shows.

The first one, set in a sitcom a la FRIENDS or Always Sunny with the twist that a regular cast member is this ancient demon/god thing that one of the main characters accidentally released and/or bound to their service so now it's basically just their roommate. In this episode they have the brilliant plan of letting this guy swallow everyone's souls so he can sneak them into a big expensive movie premier at only the price of a single ticket. He would have planned on "digesting" them and finally being rid of them had the movie itself and having their individual perspectives and strong and conflicting opinions on it and each other's takes rattling in his head convinced him he needed these idiots out of his system ASAP. When the movie finally did end though he finds the parking lot cordoned off as a crime scene due to someone reporting a van full of dead bodies parked there. i.e. the gang's van with all their currently vacant bodies left inside, which Demon Guy will need to figure out how to get back so he can return their souls to them. Cue laugh track and cut to commercial break.

The other one was set in a Star Trek expy where they had a living ship that was just this massive alien woman squid thing they all lived and worked inside endo-style as she swam through the void of space, with various parts of her body/interior being rough analogues to various major decks or systems on a starship and the pilot/bridge crew being able to biologically link with her system in order to relay commands and sensory data back and forth. In this episode they were stopping at this like resort/amusement park planet for some R&R and found out the place had a neat sort of "parking garage" for starships that shrank them down to small size for easy bulk storage. When it's used on the ship-girl though, she freaks out and accidentally wriggles free of the storage rack so they gotta go find her and calm her down before she damages anything.

When they realize she's roughly average humanoid-sized in this state, they decide to take her with them on their visit to the parks, so she gets to join in on all the rides and shows and junk food with her beloved crew and all seems well. And then that night while everyone sleeps in their luxury suites she starts acting strange and suddenly swallows the engineer whole from his bed. She acts hostile when spotted and escapes to the maintenance levels to hide when confronted, and as they try to reassure the resort security she's normally harmless, they learn she's started attacking and eating maintenance workers too, so now they need to find and stop her and figure out why she's behaving like this before the resort's defenses find and possibly destroy her first.

After a few more victims and some sci fi horror cliches and a plan involving getting her to swallow one of the bridge crew rigged with a communicator that they can still use while curled up inside her ever-expanding stomach, it is determined that all this time she simply had a tummyache from some of the park food and, being a living starship, did the logical thing and tried to send a maintenance team down there to fix the problem. Given she was doing this at same-size proportions while used to micro/macro, this did not solve the problem and may have made it worse as she kept trying to fit more mechanically-inclined individuals inside her to fix the discomfort caused by the last ones she had distending her stomach.

Eventually they are able to explain this to the resort staff and are able to one way or another corral her into the "parking garage" to get her restored to normal size so some proper maintenance can be done. They succeed, everyone she stuffed in her stomach can move again and properly disembark, and the offending mass of grease and carbohydrates is properly flushed from her digestive system. All's well that ends well, but now they know better than to give her "people food" next time a situation like this occurs.
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Postby rotta287 » Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:28 am

TSaPA wrote:Recently had a couple mental images of scenes with the oddly specific framing of being episodes in the middle of some long-running fictional TV shows.

The first one, set in a sitcom a la FRIENDS or Always Sunny with the twist that a regular cast member is this ancient demon/god thing that one of the main characters accidentally released and/or bound to their service so now it's basically just their roommate. In this episode they have the brilliant plan of letting this guy swallow everyone's souls so he can sneak them into a big expensive movie premier at only the price of a single ticket. He would have planned on "digesting" them and finally being rid of them had the movie itself and having their individual perspectives and strong and conflicting opinions on it and each other's takes rattling in his head convinced him he needed these idiots out of his system ASAP. When the movie finally did end though he finds the parking lot cordoned off as a crime scene due to someone reporting a van full of dead bodies parked there. i.e. the gang's van with all their currently vacant bodies left inside, which Demon Guy will need to figure out how to get back so he can return their souls to them. Cue laugh track and cut to commercial break.

The other one was set in a Star Trek expy where they had a living ship that was just this massive alien woman squid thing they all lived and worked inside endo-style as she swam through the void of space, with various parts of her body/interior being rough analogues to various major decks or systems on a starship and the pilot/bridge crew being able to biologically link with her system in order to relay commands and sensory data back and forth. In this episode they were stopping at this like resort/amusement park planet for some R&R and found out the place had a neat sort of "parking garage" for starships that shrank them down to small size for easy bulk storage. When it's used on the ship-girl though, she freaks out and accidentally wriggles free of the storage rack so they gotta go find her and calm her down before she damages anything.

When they realize she's roughly average humanoid-sized in this state, they decide to take her with them on their visit to the parks, so she gets to join in on all the rides and shows and junk food with her beloved crew and all seems well. And then that night while everyone sleeps in their luxury suites she starts acting strange and suddenly swallows the engineer whole from his bed. She acts hostile when spotted and escapes to the maintenance levels to hide when confronted, and as they try to reassure the resort security she's normally harmless, they learn she's started attacking and eating maintenance workers too, so now they need to find and stop her and figure out why she's behaving like this before the resort's defenses find and possibly destroy her first.

After a few more victims and some sci fi horror cliches and a plan involving getting her to swallow one of the bridge crew rigged with a communicator that they can still use while curled up inside her ever-expanding stomach, it is determined that all this time she simply had a tummyache from some of the park food and, being a living starship, did the logical thing and tried to send a maintenance team down there to fix the problem. Given she was doing this at same-size proportions while used to micro/macro, this did not solve the problem and may have made it worse as she kept trying to fit more mechanically-inclined individuals inside her to fix the discomfort caused by the last ones she had distending her stomach.

Eventually they are able to explain this to the resort staff and are able to one way or another corral her into the "parking garage" to get her restored to normal size so some proper maintenance can be done. They succeed, everyone she stuffed in her stomach can move again and properly disembark, and the offending mass of grease and carbohydrates is properly flushed from her digestive system. All's well that ends well, but now they know better than to give her "people food" next time a situation like this occurs.

Amazing.

---

Thread tax.

I've had this idea for a long time of the pred swallowing the prey orally, but the neck is the final destination instead of the stomach. The prey stops in the nexk, the pred doesn't choke and the usual prey in stomach writing stuff happens, but in the neck. A wriggling neck bulge, assurances of safety, screams of terror from prey, nonfatal or digestion. Any of the normal post-swallowing stuff, just in the neck.

I dunno, it just seems really interesting to contemplate.
rotta287
Been posting for a bit

Postby rotta287 » Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:35 am

Another one came to mind.

An overwhelmingly powerful prey (some sort of goddess or superwoman comes to mind) meets a really hungry and vastly weaker pred. The much weaker pred tries to assault and consume our super powerful prey, it doesn't really work. However, our prey is a kind soul and feels sympathy to the incredibly hungry pred, ultimately deciding to let the pred consume them.

Much to their surprise, the prey finds that they actually really like the fleshy insides of the pred and would want to do more of this in the future. Some time is spent inside the pred, who gains massive amounts of nourishment from the prey. The prey doesn't die, or even really suffer damage due to the powerscaling difference. The pred is gaining energy and strength from just the presence, aura, or miniscule skin cells being absorbed, since even those carry tremendous power.

After the prey exits maybe it becomes the start of a relationship. Or maybe part of an episodic thing where the prey tries out various preds in the future when they want the soft embrace of flesh once more.
rotta287
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion