How do you feel about genderbending in vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

How do you feel about genderbending in vore?

Postby FishnorFowl » Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:48 pm

Basically how do you feel about chracters being genderswapped/bent as pred/prey, etc

For me, I’m not a huge fan, but it could be fun, I suppose
FishnorFowl
Somewhat familiar

Re: How do you feel about genderbending in vore?

Postby Randomdude5 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:20 pm

I don't like it. I like hot female prey in vore, and genderbending would ruin the sexiness for me. I care much less about the gender of the pred, although I prefer male preds. I am sure that it is someone's kink, but it is not mine.
Shhhh!!! Don't say "The emperor has no clothes." it might offend someone.
Randomdude5
Participator

Postby Onewingedangel » Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:24 pm

I can see why folks who really identify with gender fluidity would appreciate it, but for me part of the character is their gender, so bending it just breaks immersion. I'd rather just use an established character of that gender. (I am assuming you mean gender bending a public character from a series or something, rather than an OC. Obviously people should do whatever they want with their OC)

Now, if that character is canonically gender bendy like Loki, then yeah obviously do that too lol.
Onewingedangel
Somewhat familiar

Postby ThatOneTastyFellow » Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:09 pm

I think gender-bending in Vore can be fun in some scenarios. One in particular that comes to mind is absorption. Like, imagine a masculine pred eating a feminine pred and then gaining their tits and ass. I think it depends on how vore works in the OC's world, and It's not in particular my kink, but it doesn't ruin anything for me.
ThatOneTastyFellow
New to the forum

Postby Azbobaz » Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:30 pm

Can't stand it. I hate when people turn male characters into females just to get their rocks off. It happens way too often and frankly, I'm sick of it. Masculine preds are rare as they are, and it doesn't help when a lot of times, the only vore of that character is them as a super sexualized woman. :?
Azbobaz
New to the forum

Postby BlackWidow552 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:33 am

I don't care what the pred is; male, female or creature, animal, monster etc. Just so long as the prey is a genuine female and not an imaginary one, which considering that all this vore thing is fully imaginary sounds kinda strange, but that is what I like. I hate it when people put dicks on chicks, but that is my issue no one else's and since I can choose to not read or view such content it doesn't bother me if others create it for others to view, just so long as they label it correctly.
BlackWidow
Females are the food of choice, for they ever so much sweeter
BlackWidow552
Participator

Postby jaggedjagd » Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:52 am

I do that a lot with my own OCs. Especially if it's done against their will, it's a special kind of humiliation to rob a guy of his manhood and replacing it with boobs and a vag. Also, much mpreg potential. Dude gets turned to a lady for a day, gets knocked up and then swapped back. Nevermind the anatomical details, anything to satiate a fetish.

BlackWidow552 wrote:I hate it when people put dicks on chicks, but that is my issue no one else's and since I can choose to not read or view such content it doesn't bother me if others create it for others to view, just so long as they label it correctly.

Admittedly futas do nothing or me either. Chicks with dicks tend to make me uncomfortable for whatever reason. (I find penises in general rather unappealing to look at, unless the penis is attached to a man i find attractive as a whole, it being part of him is what makes it attractive. Comes with the whole package so to speak. A dick on its own is... ugh, no thanks.)

I much prefer the gender transformation to be a complete one, a true swapping X for Y or vice versa. And I prefer dude to lady a lot more than lady to dude, for the above mentioned reason. Hermboys and Pussyboys can be nice too, but again, the guy should start out as a regular guy, then have his equipment either replaced or have the vagina added to his penis.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby nicktaken » Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:14 am

I enjoy it in moderation. Sex TF can be part of domination play.
Though it has to be handled properly. The author changing a character to fit their personal tastes at the 11th hour is their prerogative, but then why not just make them the other in the first place? The pred doing it is also prerogative, but then why wouldn't they just have gone after someone else in the first place?
I write stuff, sometimes: GALLERY
nicktaken
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FishnorFowl » Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:31 am

BlackWidow552 wrote:I don't care what the pred is; male, female or creature, animal, monster etc. Just so long as the prey is a genuine female and not an imaginary one, which considering that all this vore thing is fully imaginary sounds kinda strange, but that is what I like. I hate it when people put dicks on chicks, but that is my issue no one else's and since I can choose to not read or view such content it doesn't bother me if others create it for others to view, just so long as they label it correctly.

Having a dick doenst mean someone isn’t a real woman
Preferring pussy over dick is fine but you don’t have to be disrespectful
Though maybe I’m misunderstanding what you mean
FishnorFowl
Somewhat familiar

Postby Houyo » Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:55 am

*Kicks down the door*

Did somebody say gender bending?! I fucking love that shit! Almost any situation can be made sexier with a guy being turned into a hot girl. I looooove M/F vore, and a dude getting turned into a hot chick and eaten is some grade A+ content. Dudes getting turned into chicks and knocked up? SSS content! Literally my Triforce of fetishes is Vore, Pregnancy, and Gender Transformation. Honestly it's rare and I really should just be making more of that content myself to get it out there.
Houyo
???

Postby Bradleymiddler » Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:45 pm

Azbobaz wrote:Can't stand it. I hate when people turn male characters into females just to get their rocks off. It happens way too often and frankly, I'm sick of it. Masculine preds are rare as they are, and it doesn't help when a lot of times, the only vore of that character is them as a super sexualized woman. :?

Aaaand this immediately turned into another pref bashing thread
Houyo wrote:*Kicks down the door*

Did somebody say gender bending?! I fucking love that shit! Almost any situation can be made sexier with a guy being turned into a hot girl. I looooove M/F vore, and a dude getting turned into a hot chick and eaten is some grade A+ content. Dudes getting turned into chicks and knocked up? SSS content! Literally my Triforce of fetishes is Vore, Pregnancy, and Gender Transformation. Honestly it's rare and I really should just be making more of that content myself to get it out there.

I'm with you there on the bolded part.
Bradleymiddler
Somewhat familiar

Postby Houyo » Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:40 pm

Hell yeah. *Highfive*
Houyo
???

Postby GREGOLE » Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:11 am

Last edited by GREGOLE on Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GREGOLE
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby IddlerItaler » Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:41 am

It's not full genderbending, but let me bring some futanari appreciation to the thread. M->F and F->M genderbending are rare moods for me, as is transformation vore, but F->Futa and Futa->F transformation are the ones I most like.

I'm sorta the opposite of jaggedjagd, I find cocks and balls sexy but I am picky about the person attached to that package. A female character I find attractive might not be my cup of tea once reworked into a male version or viceversa, while attaching a cock to a female character I already like is generally a risk-free change.

If a character is androgynous and looks pretty much the same in both their male and female versions besides for what they have in their legs, genderbending is also safe for me. Though some will argue the sharper change is part of the appeal.

Here's a futa scenario I enjoy, which might be kinky even by voraphile standards: two futanari women are cockfucking each other (as in, the smaller rod inserting into the large rod). One of the cocks digests or otherwise absorbs the other, adding the size to its own and leaving the other woman with a vagina.
Last edited by IddlerItaler on Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IddlerItaler
Somewhat familiar

Postby theonlymatt » Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:56 am

It's not for me, in that I'd never go hunting for it. But I've seen it featured on a lot of worked and thought it was quite well done and rolled with it.
theonlymatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Houyo » Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:30 pm

nicktaken wrote:The author changing a character to fit their personal tastes at the 11th hour is their prerogative, but then why not just make them the other in the first place? The pred doing it is also prerogative, but then why wouldn't they just have gone after someone else in the first place?

The answer to this is that the transformation itself is part of the fetish. I get what you're saying. 'Why turn a dude into a chick when you can just get a chick?' But the turning the dude into a chick is the fetish. It's sexy and awesome. For an example, it's like saying 'Why eat a person when you can eat a hamburger?' Yeah, logically it makes sense but the eating of the person is the good part! It's the fetish, the sexy part.
Houyo
???

Postby Fritzchen » Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:13 am

FishnorFowl wrote:Basically how do you feel about chracters being genderswapped/bent as pred/prey, etc

Is the term "genderswapped" being used here to refer to TGTF or just Rule 63 in general?

Assuming the latter, I can certainly see the appeal. After all, they do say that variety is the spice of life and it can definitely be interesting to see how existing characters are reinterpreted.
Fritzchen
Been posting for a bit

Postby FishnorFowl » Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:50 pm

Either tbh
FishnorFowl
Somewhat familiar

Postby DroolingPred » Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:16 pm

Changing a dude into a girl and then eating them is hot. Fits well into a greater netori-type narrative, steal yo girl, make you a girl and steal you, eat both.
DroolingPred
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion