Zombie Slave's Vore Stories (update 04-23-2015)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Zombie Slave's Vore Stories

Postby Zombie_Slave » Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:20 am

mojo-2131285 wrote:I was just looking over this thread and was wondering something: what ever happened to the giantess stepmother/cougar/milf story that you were working on about a half a year ago? It looked pretty epic to me.

I never did finish it. That's one big problem I have with longer stories--once I get new ideas I tend to abandon what I was working on. Hopefully the desire will come upon me again to finish it.
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby supernova » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:58 am

WOW, "Consequences" was amazing! It was very descriptive and not too long, either. I enjoyed the graphic detail and the clear emotions and motives you give your characters.
supernova
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zombie_Slave » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:24 am

supernova wrote:WOW, "Consequences" was amazing! It was very descriptive and not too long, either. I enjoyed the graphic detail and the clear emotions and motives you give your characters.

Thanks, that's what I was trying to achieve. Thanks for reading!
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Lupe » Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:40 pm

How's your progress? :-D
Lupe
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zombie_Slave » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:50 pm

Lupe wrote:How's your progress? :-D

Not much happening at the moment. I got sent our of town for work and since I got back things have been hectic. I do have 2-3 stories done. I just need some alone time to edit them. Plus some crazy giantess swallowed me and I had to climb back up her esophagus while she slept, which is very difficult and slippery I can assure you.
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Lupe » Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:12 pm

Hope everything settles down for you! And that you avoid getting eaten again. ;D
Lupe
Somewhat familiar

Postby supernova » Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:49 am

I hate to see ZS on the second page. I'm still interested in your work! :)
supernova
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zombie_Slave » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:25 am

The Lab Partner (F/f) - A routine session of homework turns to terror for Jodi when she learns of her lab partners dark secret.
Attachments
The lab partner.pdf
(48.11 KiB) Downloaded 696 times
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Star_Sage » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:19 am

Hmm, again, a good description of everything, and I do enjoy the interaction with food while inside the stomach. Not unaware, but still, very good. Thanks.
Star_Sage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zombie_Slave » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:45 am

Star_Sage wrote:Hmm, again, a good description of everything, and I do enjoy the interaction with food while inside the stomach. Not unaware, but still, very good. Thanks.

Thanks Star_Sage. Don't worry, I'm working on that other story we talked about ;) I'm about halfway done with it.
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Star_Sage » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:49 am

Hmm, that sounds interesting, I shall eagerly await it.
Star_Sage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby mojo-2131285 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:54 am

Awesome as usual. Love the stories with college girls.
AD SIDERA!!!
mojo-2131285
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby supernova » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:54 am

AMAZING story!
supernova
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zombie_Slave » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:05 pm

mojo-2131285 wrote:Awesome as usual. Love the stories with college girls.

Thanks! It's kind of a writer's crutch for me, writing about college girls. It's so easy to think of situations where young ladies are "fooling around" and cause vore situations.
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zombie_Slave » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:06 pm

supernova wrote:AMAZING story!

THANKS! Glad you liked it.
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zombie_Slave » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:09 pm

I think this is a first for me. It's a story featuring a non-human pred. My first creature-feature! Not sure how well this is going to go over but I'd appreciate any feedback you have on it.

The Secret of Helford House (?/F) - Marcy and Leena, the local teen goth girls, head out to explore Logan County's most famous haunted house. They get more than they bargained for when they discover something lurking in the tunnels beneath the cellar.

WARNING: Somewhat graphic digestion.
Attachments
Helford House.pdf
(69.77 KiB) Downloaded 407 times
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby walkingdude225 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:50 pm

Why you got to pick on the goths:p. This is like your third story where a goth gets gulped, what the in the world lol. All jokes aside I love the story;however, I think this is more of a horror story than a erotic vore story. This is a great tale;but, it is not an arousing tale. I think this should be published on kindle rather than vore site.
I met the Walkin Dude, religous, in his worn down cowboy boots <br>He walked like no man on earth <br>I swear he had no name, I swear he had no name <br>....The Alarm
walkingdude225
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zombie_Slave » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:19 am

Yeah Walkingdude it is more horror than erotic vore for sure. There's some icky grammar but I was proud of it because I love horror stories. And as for the goths--I definitely don't mean to pick on them. When the story came to my head that's the characters that came to mind. Very cliche, I know. As far as the story goes, I don't think it's publishable on Amazon because it's just not good. I don't think I made a clear enough connection between the house's backstory and the monster. Anyway the vore sequence was really fun to write. Thanks for reading!
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby walkingdude225 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:37 am

Zombie_Slave wrote:Yeah Walkingdude it is more horror than erotic vore for sure. There's some icky grammar but I was proud of it because I love horror stories. And as for the goths--I definitely don't mean to pick on them. When the story came to my head that's the characters that came to mind. Very cliche, I know. As far as the story goes, I don't think it's publishable on Amazon because it's just not good. I don't think I made a clear enough connection between the house's backstory and the monster. Anyway the vore sequence was really fun to write. Thanks for reading!

Thanks for writing I am a big fun of all of your work.
walkingdude225
Been posting for a bit

Postby Monkeyboi111 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:02 pm

I like the Helford House story quite a bit. I like creature vs women stories, and I like digestion in vore. You nailed both, and it was well written. Looking forward to more works, cheers!
Monkeyboi111
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!