My works, snake/F (different themes)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: My works, snake/F (different themes)

Postby riv2 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:06 pm

:) ---------------
Last edited by riv2 on Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
riv2
Been posting for a bit

Postby Coldbrush » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:43 pm

Uhm, isnt that Erulian's work?
Coldbrush
Somewhat familiar

Postby riv2 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:57 pm

not my job, but allowed himself a bit of her refined, in the above privacy - din color change, and so forth.
Generally this style I love - gives the mystery picture, gives place to the will of fantasy ..
riv2
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vrar » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:52 pm

um..this is Erulians artwork. If all you did was adjust the color changes, then its still not your work and you shouldn't title it as your work. :/
Vrar
Been posting for a bit

Postby cmwalters » Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:51 pm

art theft
damn and you better step back a bit Riv2
cmwalters
Participator

Postby riv2 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:44 am

-
inside_stomach1.jpg
riv2
Been posting for a bit

Postby riv2 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:38 pm

1410789036_image00134.jpg
riv2
Been posting for a bit

Postby riv2 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:48 pm

123.jpg
riv2
Been posting for a bit

Postby cmwalters » Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:21 pm

OKAY and if this is not Riva's stuff
why so Riva continue to post it as
it is art theft?

http://www.cmwalters.deviantart.com
cmwalters
Participator

Postby RoTheHuman » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:30 pm

I don't recognize any of these from before so hopefully they're originals.

If so, I quite like some of the inside stomach pics!
RoTheHuman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby cmwalters » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:08 pm

I like them also and I have to ask that!

no offense Riva!

http://www.cmwalters.deviantar.com
cmwalters
Participator

Postby riv2 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:11 pm

wild-2.jpg
riv2
Been posting for a bit

Postby cmwalters » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:11 pm

cmwalters
Participator

Postby riv2 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:58 am

rengen.jpg
riv2
Been posting for a bit

Postby riv2 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:16 am

rengen2.jpg
riv2
Been posting for a bit

Postby riv2 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:58 am

rengen3.jpg
riv2
Been posting for a bit

Postby ublover1 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:24 am

damn!!! looks nice
ImageImage
ublover1
???

Postby cmwalters » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:21 pm

cmwalters
Participator

Postby riv2 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:53 am

yammy2.jpg
yammy3.jpg
yammy4.jpg
yammy5.jpg
11st.jpg
riv2
Been posting for a bit

Postby riv2 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:22 am

Tory story english version.

Was a regular sunny day, Tori why that was a little excited, and how strangely excited, although this was the reason, because it arrived yesterday on the Amazon River on a very unusual behalf from work.

By the way of the Tories, she worked on a rather strange and unusual photo studio that sold pictures of unusual and giant animals. So a month ago has been informed that not far from the Amazon local snake was seen enormous size, she was rumored to be more than 20 meters high and looks like a black anaconda.Tory task was to find and make as many pictures of this mysterious snake, at the time the Tories did not expect what will their unusual meeting.

It was noon. Under the feet of dry leaves rustling, the wind was blowing in the face, although it was unusually hot and even stuffy. Tori walked along the path at first watch with interest to the local neighborhood, she suddenly thought of his dream troubled thoughts were in her head, on the one hand she was afraid, on the other she is extremely excited about the thought of being eaten a huge snake.

Yes, Tori was vorofilkoy who still search and Sexiest her dream was to it as it moves deeper and deeper into the snake to the stomach.
Her tormented question of what she would do if she suddenly faced with this snake and will be able to give her as a prey, it will make it or everything will remain only a dream in her beautiful dark-haired head. She had no idea what a surprise in store for her today.

It has been quite a lot of time as a Tory left the hotel where stopped and went for a walk, wearing only a small white top and jeans. My head is spinning different thoughts about what it is to be eaten, about feelings, about what there after become a part of who you ate, when they snapped a sharp as a dagger thought: Where am I?

All around were trees, only trees, huge, covered with moss and dark green leaves of the trees. No trails, no roads, no markings. Tories frightened in earnest, with excitement she was sweating, heart beating like a hammer, his breath and expelling all thoughts from his head and became Tory beginning to examine the neighborhood around them.Suddenly she saw for the crown of a tree standing in front of performing some kind of roof. Tori immediately rushed to the seen object just ran up closer, she saw in front of a huge brick building, three stories tall, it was some kind of abandoned factory or factory.There was nowhere to go Tori and she began looking for input on this it did not take long. Going into the knowledge she did not even know what goes into your dream ...

Inside, it was quiet and peaceful, some glass building were broken, but it was still fairly light. Carefully going through some kind of corridor, she came to a large room, the height of all three floors and with a floor area of ​​the building, it was Toli Toli shop warehouse.Night was falling. Tori was thrilled small droplets floor slid over her breasts, her hair from the stuffiness and heat became wet, she sat down on what that box to catch your breath and calm down, but then she caught a glimpse of something.

Fear, which in no time turned into fear, which has grown into a strange sense of excitement and interest in the project on which she literally stared.

Tori stood motionless, as if her dead in her tracks, she could not believe what was happening. The film was such a - a girl of about twenty-five all wet with sweat stood ten meters from a huge following clotted black anaconda that slumbered.

Tori knew a lot about snakes, especially on large snakes, such as pythons, anacondas. It was her passion, went a little farther from the shock of the Tories began slowly and unconsciously approach the anaconda. The closer she came the more her excitement grew, her thoughts were tangled in one big lump, she just did not know what to do, what to do, run away?or ... and suddenly lightning flashed across the body a number of pleasant tingling in the eyes of a little dark, legs limp, complete relaxation and at the same time strong orgasm walked all over her body from the mere thought - to become a meal for just the seen anacondas.

This idea is pushed all tangled thoughts from her head completely taken hold of her mind. Tory reached for the camera, but suddenly realized that in the morning she came out just to walk easily dressed, she did with them is no longer taken. It's a little upset Tory, but all the senses except for the growing excitement and fear at the same time rapidly dissolved in her head.

Not noticing as she came closer than five feet to the snake Tory momentarily regained consciousness, and at that moment she began to inspect a giant snake that lay before her.

The snake was truly enormous size, and the question whether it can swallow whole Tory dropped by itself, in length it was about twenty meters, black and glistening scales reflected from the sunlight that fell through the roof of a building window covered all her huge massive body.

Tori knew immediately that lies in front of her female snake, and she gave birth to offspring, from where she knew it? Many years studying snakes, that's the result.

Snake was exhausted and very hungry pregnancy as soon as the Tories took another small step towards the snake, she immediately drew attention to it, starting a forked tongue to obtain information about who is standing next to her, her interest is a threat or food ...

Five minutes passed as a Tory looked at anaconda in her mind flashed the thought - what she is lovely, and probably hungry, we should feed her, the excitement began to grow again, and at some point, the Tories are not aware of their actions start automatically remove the topic, slowly revealing its excellent elastic and wet with sweat chest, she began to take off jeans, shoes.

Slowly sat down she took off her jeans and stood in front of a huge predator completely naked, excitement flooded her entire body, from the excitement of her nipples became hard, her pussy just burned gently caress herself for pussy ota took another step to the hungry monsterThought awareness that it gives itself to be eaten by a giant anaconda, and voluntarily just kill everything else that was in her head. Sweat from the heat and stuffiness were around e beautiful naked body, making her all wet and wetter. It will be easier to swallow I thought Tori smiled a little and took another step towards the snake.

As soon as the Tories began to make regular traffic to the anaconda, it is recognized that it is not a threat to the Tories, rushing naked girl attacked his massive powerful body enclosing her in his arms out of which the poor girl now there was no chance of escape.

Tori did not even realize what had happened when suddenly she was wrapped in a cool massive body of the great serpent, snake ring tightly wound Tori, giving move.

After that, the snake began to learn what she found, but rather the fact that it itself has come, whether it is ... Tori looked nervous glance at the head of the snake, which at one time looked at her, and she heard a resounding rumble that came from the depth rings that its wrapped.It was the buzz of a hungry stomach snake, who had just woken up after a long sleep, because there was no one for almost a year, and now the fate of the Tories to be his guest.

Being in tight embrace the anaconda, Tori suddenly received another orgasm without even touching her pussy stimulation it was not a limit, but it is starting to realize what was happening to her and that it is wet, naked, is in the arms of a hungry predator who is going here now her alive swallow, but it is alive,because the Tories know that anaconda will not spend the extra strength to kill her if she will not pose a threat to her and decides that anaconda can eat her alive. After examining a few moments earlier Tory snake and decided. At that moment, until the prey was in the arms of the snake, the snake began to heat processes for the preparation of meals,blood began to flow to the stomach, esophagus, intestines, while the snake began to warm up jaw for ingestion of prey.

Tori just fell in love with this snake, she knew that now she does not have any output and the only thing that can be done now is to relax and enjoy the process,she knew that if even begin to panic and try to escape she had no chance, the snake just her crush his massive body, and it is likely to lose consciousness or die, he felt all the charm of a hike in the digestive tract of the snake, and that she did not want.Therefore, she behaved like an obedient production is ready not only to take their destiny - to become food, and possibly part of the snake, but also to get heavenly pleasure from it ...

Tori suddenly saw a snake's head after another yawn rushed to her, and the snake was a great feeling of hunger, and after a bit of time training his body to take the food she was ready to eat.Snake found that part of the body where you can start the meal it was a dark wet head Tori opened her mouth she strained her throat so that the Tories saw wet, saliva-covered corridor of rounded muscles, about five feet in length, and then turns into the inviting darkness ...

Tori just could not even now excitement in her body was the next orgasm, passions are lump in her throat, she wanted to go there, I wanted to feel what it is to be eaten alive.The snake was not long to wait for the Tories, and rushed to his head open mouth Tori through the pore seconds Tory head with unusual ease entered into the throat, and then a little tug pushed into the esophagus hungry anaconda.

Tori looked up and saw the top of a wet corridor inevitably approaching the top of her head, and then she felt like a wet and very wet, cool and slippery mouth completely surrounds her head, feeling of insecurity aroused her even more, her hand was able to slip into hot wet pussy and began her twirl,every move on her pussy brought her incredible orgasm, from which it passed almost unconscious, but still felt. Thoughts about what is happening now only added fuel to the fire of her passion.

Tories try to focus on the sensations that come with it, because she is experiencing the first and last time in her life, to her surprise esophagus snake was quite spacious and had a little air to breathe, wet smooth and very gentle esophageal wall enveloped her head was a little cooler than outside, because snakes are cold-blooded.Mucus enveloped her and she felt as easily falls deeper and deeper. After a couple of moments, she felt her wet mouth touched her breasts, and then hard as steel from the excitement of the papillae, which gave a lot more pleasurable sensations.

In general, for a snake girl is the best food, it is easy to catch, easy to digest, it is very tasty, satisfying and useful, thought Tori and felt her head starts to cut his way through the esophagus snake deeper and deeper.

Snake powerful but small wrench pushed forward the future occupant of her stomach deeper and deeper, the taste is very Tory came to anaconda, she had never met, and especially not to eat such a delicate and delicious food, a sense of pleasure from eating snakes Tory strengthened huge hunger anacondas.

Tori felt her chest, torso, tummy, buttocks and slipped inside and felt her gently but powerfully jerks pushing deeper and deeper muscles of the esophagus,Her hand did not stop toying with her ​​already red with excitement and pussy klitorochek even when the mouth is a snake tightly around her, then pushing deeper she slowly removed her hand leaving work on pussy gentle but powerful muscles of the esophagus of the snake.

Tori felt her ass is already inside and her body wraps and massages constantly esophagus anacondas, pushing her hungry go deeper. Suddenly, the Tories went dark eyes, she could not do anything all thoughts emptied,there was only one and a snake in which it is located, it was the most powerful and intense orgasm she had experienced in his life, a wave of seizures took over her body again and again, mentally it merged with the snake, it has become part of such an orgasm, she lost a few minutes consciousness completely dissolved in an incredible bliss.

Snake greedy and hungry Tories raised almost over now she is giving by gravity itself pushed into the esophagus, making three rather large sip from Three were only amazing legs that stuck out of the mouth of a hungry giant anaconda.After a short break the snake as it dragged the rest of the foot in a closed mouth, all that was left of a beautiful sexy nude and wet girls is now a bump on the body of an anaconda that smooth slow movements slipped closer to the center of the snake body where her weary of food the stomach.Rested a moment the snake looked happy and well-fed already look at the bulge which crept over her body deeper and deeper and began to crawl on the roof where you can be comfortable lying in the sun to digest its unusual guests stomach.The snake was very pleased with the unusual and wonderful surprise that he came to her and fed her, so do not completely understand what a strange creature she had just eaten, and why it is being itself to it and it almost goes climbed into her stomach.Because usually when anaconda eating, she has long waited prey, then struggled with it, and in most cases in an uncomfortable position eat, always prevented a skin, the horns, the hair, the hoof. Here she is with unusual ease as gentle airy cake, she almost slipped into it, and there was a divine taste ...

Meanwhile, Tori suddenly came to life after the stunning orgasm that she would never have experienced in your life would be if it were not included in this knowledge. A little disoriented, she realized that there is a snake in the esophagus which pushes it deeper and deeper.Excitation was back with a new wave of strength to her from him without controlling herself she tasted licking around the smooth muscle of the esophagus covered with slime, the taste was not tasty, only slightly gave a sour taste, most likely because the stomach is already very close to the Tories thought.

Tori knew this meeting except insane pleasure it will bring nothing, because it will choke sooner than powerful gastric juice anaconda digest the top layer of her skin and the pain starts.Therefore, she enjoyed the thought how it will be digested, the idea that the snake is now happy and well-fed, about what it will turn into nutrients that greedily suck up to a gram in the body of this powerful and beautiful snake excited her no less than the surrounding situation.A few minutes later Tory felt her head rested on kakueto muscle wall, it was the sphincter of the stomach quickly realized it, and happily slipped through it. At the same time he felt like a snake and start moving somewhere to drag her confidence.Rather, all she's looking for a quiet place to digest lunch unexpected grin thought Tori and continued to listen attentively to the sensations around her.

After a few dozen small jerks Tori felt her legs envelops muscular wall, one roars and she felt like a wall, closed, and now I'm in the stomach - she realized, and just enjoying the situation.I never thought that I would see and feel all the more, and even try to taste inside someone's stomach the thought flashed in her head and a smile on his face.

Stomach snakes consisted of powerful muscles that are tight and fully enveloped naked defenseless body Tories, soon he began to massage her for a second without stopping even for complete digestion.The snake crawled through stairwell roof found a secluded place where the iron sheet was heated by the afternoon sun, she lay down on it to produce useful heat for better digestion poor little, although most happy Tory, because her dream is fulfilled, it is now forever be part of a giant anaconda.

Was it coincidence or not, prompting the Tories to take the final step towards an informed her dangerous but beautiful dream for herself, she would never know.After the beginning of the floor that the Tories held in the stomach without moving lying and enjoying the unexpected dinner giant anaconda, she did in the last breath of pleasure and not a bit sorry for the act which she committed surrendered to the digestive process ...

What was previously a beautiful, amazingly sexy girl and now digested and turned into a set of nutrients that soon with a huge greed soaked into the body of the female anaconda,Tori was digested with powerful gastric juice snake in just two days, giving it a very good influx of strength and energy, and then the snake did not want to eat other animals.Soon she possess the hunger that will make her find food now like the one which she had recently filled, and most importantly, the smell and taste of this food she will never forget ...
riv2
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!