EllaWriting's Vore Stories!

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

EllaWriting's Vore Stories!

Postby EllaWriting » Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:26 pm

Hi y'all! I'm a fledgling vore author looking to get feedback to improve my stories. I have one story that I've posted in my gallery on Eka's Portal already, and one that I'm working on right now. I'm hoping to get some feedback on my stories so that I can improve! All feedback is welcome. I'll start off with my first story, titled Snacktime!

Friends Charlie and Luna were hanging out at Charlie's house, having a girl's night. They were very close, and they had a tradition of having a movie night every week. They were sitting next to each other on the couch watching a movie as per the usual, with snacks and all. They were having a great time, but Charlie found herself particularly hungry tonight. All of the snacks were soon gone, having disappeared into the endless hole that was Charlie's stomach. The usual stuff didn't seem to be doing it for her tonight.

Charlie's stomach rumbled loudly, causing Luna to giggle. "Is someone still hungry?" Luna teased, gently poking Charlie's belly with a grin on her face.

Charlie blushed, embarrassed, and looked away. "I don't know why! I ate all those snacks," she said, her face getting redder by the minute. Suddenly, she thought of something. The idea was clearly very appealing to her, as her penis became erect, starting to push against her panties and causing her to gain a bulge. Charlie looked over at Luna. "Luna, could... Could I eat you?" Charlie blurted out.

Luna was silent for a moment, and Charlie thought she had crossed a line. The two had messed around before, but it's one thing to fuck a friend and another to be eaten by them. "I'm sorry! Pretend I never said anything," Charlie apologized. She was worried that if Luna didn't want to do this, the request might weird her out and end their friendship. And as much as Charlie wanted to eat Luna, she wouldn't have wanted to make things awkward between them.

However, Luna just giggled again. She leaned over to kiss Charlie on the cheek. "Of course you can eat me, Char. Just find someone else to do movie nights with afterwards," she teased. Charlie's mouth was wide open, she hadn't expected this outcome at all. It had always been a dream of hers to eat a hot woman, and Luna was extremely sexy.

"Just let me strip for you so I'm nice and ready~" Luna said, taking her shirt and bra off. Her breasts, large much like the rest of her body despite her short stature, sagged without the support of her bra in a way that Charlie found extremely alluring. "I'm sure a fat girl like me will sate your appetite really nicely," she commented as she turned to face Charlie.

Charlie overcame her shock enough to put her mouth around Luna's right nipple, gently sucking on it. Luna moaned with pleasure, clearly liking it. She put her hands on the back of Charlie's head, holding her closer and pushing her face up against her breast. "Mmm, yeah, just like that, Char!" Luna exclaimed, enjoying the sensation. Charlie kept up with that for a minute before detaching.

"I love you, Luna," Charlie told her, extremely excited for what was to come.

Luna smiled. "Love you too, dummy! Now take the rest of my clothes off and get started, I don't have all night," she joked. Luna lifted her legs up slightly off of the couch and allowed Charlie to gently slide her pants off of her legs.

Charlie went to take off Luna's panties as well, but thought better of it and moved them to the side, exposing Luna's vulva. "If you're going to give me the pleasure of eating you, I have to at least give you a good time first," Charlie explained, beginning to gently caress Luna's vagina with her tongue. Luna moaned, her legs tensing at the sensation of Charlie's tongue being inserted into her pussy.

Charlie moved her tongue around, feeling the inside of Luna's body. They'd done this a few times, so Charlie knew what made Luna happy. She slowly moved her tongue out of Luna's vagina and sucked at her clit, causing her back to arch and another moan to exit her lips. Luna continued to moan and started to breathe heavily as Charlie continued to lick and suck on her pussy.

"I'm... Char, I'm going to cum!" Luna cried out. Charlie took this as an invitation to ramp up and started to eat Luna out more intensely, leading to Luna climaxing. Satisfied, Charlie slowed down and pulled away, licking her lips.

"So? How was your last orgasm?" Charlie asked, teasing Luna. In response, Luna smirked.

"My last? Why couldn't I have some fun after you eat me?" she replied, causing Charlie's face to become flushed once more. Luna moved in to kiss Charlie, and Charlie reciprocated.

"Luna, I don't think I'm going to be able to hold myself back much longer," Charlie whispered into Luna's ear.

"Then don't!" Luna said in a seductive manner. "I want to go in feet first, so I can watch you eat me." She laid back on the couch, moving her feet closer to Charlie and moving them next to each other to make the process easier as she took her panties off.

Charlie, quite willing to take the invitation, stripped completely. Her cock was rock hard, just as excited for what was coming next as Charlie was. She got on all fours and began to slowly take Luna into her mouth. She started with Luna's toes, gently sliding them inside. She licked Luna's body as it started to pass her lips, trying to make the experience as pleasurable as possible for her.

Luna gasped as she felt her legs enter. "God, Char, it's so warm! Your tongue is amazing," she commented. Luna didn't want to stay idle and, seeing as how she was extremely horny, she began to touch herself as Charlie continued to take her inside.

Charlie kept going, eventually taking in all of Luna's legs. Her mouth expanded to swallow Luna's ass and arms as Luna continued to pleasure herself. She continued sliding around Luna's body. Luna could feel her feet reach the bottom of Charlie's stomach, and she bent her knees. She wanted to take up less space as Charlie took her in, at least at first.

Once Charlie had gotten to Luna's breasts, she teased Luna by gently applying pressure with her mouth for a moment and stopped swallowing her.

"I'm almost there Charlie! Keep going!" Luna moaned in response. Charlie, so intent on devouring Luna that she didn't need much encouragement, continued.

Charlie took Luna's head into her mouth and continued swallowing as the rest of Luna passed through her throat. Soon after, the last of Luna's body landed in Charlie's now very enlarged stomach. She lay in fetal position, feeling the mushy remains of the snacks that Charlie had eaten earlier around her. Luna could hear the sound of Charlie's heartbeat emanating from above her, at a faster pace than usual due to the excitement of this exquisite meal.

Luna could feel the acid starting to burn her skin, but she didn't mind. It was what she signed up for after all. Thinking about the fact that Charlie was actively digesting her made Luna extremely wet. She couldn't help but continue to touch herself, moaning and calling out Charlie's name. As she masturbated in the soft interior, the burn of the acid even became pleasant. It was a reminder of the extremely hot fate that awaited her.

On the outside, Charlie could feel Luna moving around. For a minute she thought that Luna might be having second thoughts and wanted out, but she soon felt motions that she guessed were from Luna enjoying herself. As if in confirmation, Charlie started to hear her own name being called out from her abdomen in an aroused tone. Charlie blushed deeply, glad that Luna was having a good time.

It was at this point that Charlie started to realize just how full she was. She'd never felt this full in her life, and it was intoxicating. Wanting to get more comfortable, she flipped over on the couch so she could lay on her back, feeling her stomach slowly adjust as Luna got into a better position inside. Charlie could feel Luna's legs gently pushing at the bottom of her stomach in what she assumed was a teasing manner, and it felt amazing.

Charlie, unable to contain herself any longer, started to touch herself as well, taking her dick into her left hand and gently stroking it. She considered the fact that a good friend of hers was being turned to goop in her stomach and that turned her on even more. She started moving her hand up and down faster, moaning with the pleasure. She stuck her right pointer and middle fingers into her asshole and began to move them in and out of her butt as she jerked off. Her hands moved faster and faster, until eventually, she climaxed as she yelled out, "Luna!" Charlie's warm cum landed all over her massive stomach as she laid on the couch, panting.

Soon after cumming, Charlie realized just how tired she was. She was extremely sleepy due to her extremely full stomach. Charlie slowly drifted off to sleep on the couch, with the movie that the two had been watching playing on the TV in the background.

----------

Charlie woke up the next morning after sleeping in way longer than usual. She yawned as she stretched out her arms, feeling extremely thirsty. Slowly, the events of last night came back to her, and she looked down at her cum-stained stomach. Last night there had been bulges where Luna's body had pushed up against Charlie's interior, but now it was largely smooth. She couldn't feel any movement from inside. Charlie blushed, rubbed her stomach, and felt more satisfied and less hungry than she'd ever been. She continued to lay down on the couch for a little bit, relaxing as she considered how good it felt. She fantasized about doing it again with someone else, or even being eaten herself, for a long while before she stood up and got ready for her day.
Autistic gal and amateur vore writer!
EllaWriting
New to the forum

Re: EllaWriting's Vore Stories!

Postby Onewingedangel » Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:12 pm

:gulp: :gulp: :gulp: absolutely delightful. Would love to read more both about Charlie and from you in general!
Onewingedangel
Somewhat familiar

Postby EllaWriting » Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:02 am

Onewingedangel wrote::gulp: :gulp: :gulp: absolutely delightful. Would love to read more both about Charlie and from you in general!

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate it!
EllaWriting
New to the forum

Postby Toxix » Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:22 pm

Very good for a first story. You should go into more detail about the environment of the pred’s body and what the prey feels physically as well as make the digestion sequence longer and go into more detail on that. Also put the dialogue on a new line every time the speaker changes. Other than that, it’s pretty great. Nothing else major to be addressed ^^;
Toxix
New to the forum

Postby EllaWriting » Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:44 pm

BIGKONG wrote:Very good for a first story. You should go into more detail about the environment of the pred’s body and what the prey feels physically as well as make the digestion sequence longer and go into more detail on that. Also put the dialogue on a new line every time the speaker changes. Other than that, it’s pretty great. Nothing else major to be addressed ^^;

Thank you, I appreciate your feedback!!
EllaWriting
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!