M/F Vore

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: M/F Vore

Postby YoukaiChan » Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:50 pm

It makes me happy to see that this thread is still active. <3 Even though I don't really engage in the forms as much, I always peek around whenever there's a new post!

This may be a shot in the dark (hell, I don't know if this is even the right place to ask - but I imagine it would be fine since it's probably relevant to the thread's interests):

Does anyone here happen to remember a *very* specific scene from an anime being uploaded on either here or one of the Anime-focused Mawshot threads?
It involved a guy biting a girl on the neck, and I distinctly remember one of the shots being an inside-the-mouth-looking-out angle. (in fact that's the main reason it was shared on the forms IIRC)
The anime isn't Hellsing nor Diabolik Lovers. I'm not even sure if it was vampire anime at all, I don't recall the name of it and I can't seem to find it!

I'm mainly just trying to find that shot in particular. If anyone here knows what I'm talking about and is able to help out, y'all are g o a t s and I super appreciate it! <3
The Incredible, Edible Catgirl is at your service!(Or...maybe not. D:)
YoukaiChan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Location: NOT being eaten by a dragon (*coughImeansomewhereinQuebec*)

Postby Snapper314 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:06 pm

YoukaiChan wrote:It makes me happy to see that this thread is still active. <3 Even though I don't really engage in the forms as much, I always peek around whenever there's a new post!

This may be a shot in the dark (hell, I don't know if this is even the right place to ask - but I imagine it would be fine since it's probably relevant to the thread's interests):

Does anyone here happen to remember a *very* specific scene from an anime being uploaded on either here or one of the Anime-focused Mawshot threads?
It involved a guy biting a girl on the neck, and I distinctly remember one of the shots being an inside-the-mouth-looking-out angle. (in fact that's the main reason it was shared on the forms IIRC)
The anime isn't Hellsing nor Diabolik Lovers. I'm not even sure if it was vampire anime at all, I don't recall the name of it and I can't seem to find it!

I'm mainly just trying to find that shot in particular. If anyone here knows what I'm talking about and is able to help out, y'all are g o a t s and I super appreciate it! <3

I think the anime is called:
Kara-No-Kyoukai - The Garden of Sinners. My clip is labelled "Movie 7", but I think that is just what the poster used to ID the separate parts.
Snapper314
Somewhat familiar

Postby YoukaiChan » Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:35 pm

Snapper314 wrote:
YoukaiChan wrote:It makes me happy to see that this thread is still active. <3 Even though I don't really engage in the forms as much, I always peek around whenever there's a new post!

I think the anime is called:
Kara-No-Kyoukai - The Garden of Sinners. My clip is labelled "Movie 7", but I think that is just what the poster used to ID the separate parts.

YES THAT'S THE ONE!!

Thank you so much, trying to remember the title was driving me crazy, I really appreciate it! <3
...even tho I dunno the context at all, still a really good scene. (Of course I find out Ufotable worked on it too, hah~)
The Incredible, Edible Catgirl is at your service!(Or...maybe not. D:)
YoukaiChan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Location: NOT being eaten by a dragon (*coughImeansomewhereinQuebec*)

Postby nephilim » Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:08 pm

Hello everyone. This is a sad, but auspicious day.

I am semi-retired from this website.

But this is because my Universe is expanding under digital publishers; audio books; podcasts, and web comics. Some of which require exclusivity, or contracts.

My bid to bring hungry, sexy vorarephilic demons to women's erotic-fiction is erupting in ways I didn't think possible.

Join the newsletter here: https://ladynefalum.com/info
My Discord: QueenNephilim

As of this very moment, a podcast wants to serialize my stories, which is the mainstreamed rewrite of Little Pill, Glass Ballerina and its future works that I will not be uploading to this website.
Read The Stories While You Still Can

Current Project: I am auditioning voice actors for Danny's role (remember him? I know some veterans of this website do) (The sexy male pred so many of you love).
This is being done with the podcast director. Voice actors that you can find on IMDB, in video games and anime. So shhh I can't say too much.
Join my newsletter or chat me up on Discord! I'll invite you to my server.

Watching the creative process unfold is so much fun! I'll share as much of the behind the scenes stuff as I can! Watch me bring M/F into mainstream media ;) I promised you I would one fine day! And here we are, 14 years later.

Until then,
see you on the other side <3
600k views - Click the banner for my production studio
Read The Stories Before They're Stubbed
Vore-Kink. Size-Kink. Legend & Lore
nephilim
???

Postby JediPadawanJess » Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:54 pm

My recent M/F vore artworks all G/t
Spoiler: show
Deviantart: Akumaru13