franky foster sentiant dildo

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

franky foster sentiant dildo

Postby crushxtreame » Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:07 am

found this online and wanted to share hope you enjoy it!
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/mel ... estruction
crushxtreame
Participator

Re: franky foster sentiant dildo

Postby Rat_Guy » Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:09 pm

Please just post the image next time. making an account was such a pain in the ass.
Attachments
1673865_melieconiek_frankie-anal-destruction.gif
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sun Oct 16, 2022 8:50 pm

Given it is Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, ya gotta wonder how many "adult" imaginary friends were at the Home. Sentient living dildos... living sex dolls... vividly imagined versions of real life starlets and stars from Hollywood that horny little boys and girls imagine as their boyfriends/girlfriends... Not to mention a couple of "old family dolls" as imaginary friends used for "nefarious purposes". Exe. A Raggedy Anne doll gets used by her owner as a sex doll. Imaginary Friend pops up... kid outgrows the "need" for her, drops her off at fosters. This imaginary friend was thought up as a sexual partner by this kid.

Others could include vorish ones. Imaginary friends that ate or were eaten by their kid. They show up at Fosters and start eating folks, or climbing in folks mouths. Hell, if I remember right, Coco ate Blu once and popped out an egg that he was in.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sun Oct 16, 2022 8:53 pm

Rat_Guy wrote:Please just post the image next time. making an account was such a pain in the ass.

Can you provide a link to the gif that I can download? I tried copy/pasting the link for the gif itself but that didn't work right.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Rat_Guy » Sun Oct 16, 2022 9:09 pm

ArcaneSigil wrote:
Rat_Guy wrote:Please just post the image next time. making an account was such a pain in the ass.

Can you provide a link to the gif that I can download? I tried copy/pasting the link for the gif itself but that didn't work right.

That might be an issue with your browser. What happens when you click on the attachment? I mean, here's a link, but this is literally what I get when I click on the attachment, if it doesn't work there's not much else I can do for you, I just right click and "save as"
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby Siuddithsi » Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:39 pm

I've been a member of Newgrounds for years. But every time I try the link in the first post it doesn't work. Thanks for posting the GIF
Siuddithsi
---

Postby Rat_Guy » Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:45 am

Siuddithsi wrote:I've been a member of Newgrounds for years. But every time I try the link in the first post it doesn't work. Thanks for posting the GIF

You're welcome
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby ArcaneSigil » Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:30 am

Rat_Guy wrote:
ArcaneSigil wrote:

That might be an issue with your browser. What happens when you click on the attachment? I mean, here's a link, but this is literally what I get when I click on the attachment, if it doesn't work there's not much else I can do for you, I just right click and "save as"

I was trying to copy/paste it to share with a Discord channel I'm on but it wasn't working right. I solved the issue by copying the gif onto my computer and sharing it that way.
ArcaneSigil
---

Return to Analvore