Syukusho Gakuen/Shrink 'High Eng.Ver.(1.0) Complete 5/3/11

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Syukusho Gakuen/Shrink 'High RPG Eng.Ver.-0.80 Released

Postby Erecant » Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:54 pm

thyladras: Yes there are several vore scenes, but they appear beginning about 1/4 through the game, after you've been shrunk, so you'll have to work for them.

Heretic: yeah the way the balance of the game works out, the beginning is the most difficult time, you need to grind a lot in order to win fights easily, no matter the opponent.
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby dsojourn » Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:11 pm

Posted another Version which addresses the glitches and errors that were reported to me. Replace your existing versions with this one while maintaining your saves to have worry free playthroughs.
dsojourn
Been posting for a bit

Postby death99 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:18 pm

dsojourn wrote:Posted another Version which addresses the glitches and errors that were reported to me. Replace your existing versions with this one while maintaining your saves to have worry free playthroughs.

Is there any way you can just post an updated exe? I don't really want to download another 360 MB :(
(I have a slow connection)
death99
Been posting for a bit

Postby dsojourn » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:26 pm

Hmm, I'm not sure exactly which part you'd need to actually update the info, and even if it will work if I sent you one thing to replace piecemeal. They're designed to work together as a functioning whole. You might only need the encrypted game data though, as long as you already have the graphics and audio and whatnot. I'll see what I can do.
dsojourn
Been posting for a bit

Postby forumlurker » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:35 am

Hey guys,

First of all, great game to play, especially now that its been translated. The fighting seems hard at first, but once you're able to buy equipment, its not so bad. There are some harsh fights though, but eventually I managed. Anyway, I'm quite stuck now. I felt I've tried everything possible, so I really wonder how to get the Bronze key or Silver key. Can someone please help me out? If its not allowed to put the solution here, please PM me.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nooneudknow » Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:13 am

How the hell do you get the rope?
I keep trying to add my signature here but the only thing I've done is put ink all over my screen.

I am mediocrities, an average person of mediocre acres.
nooneudknow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby death99 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:58 am

nooneudknow wrote:How the hell do you get the rope?

It's at the very top of the school. You have to defeat the crows to get to it. (You have to talk to the pink haired girl near the stairs to the roof to initiate the battle.)
death99
Been posting for a bit

Postby forumlurker » Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:08 pm

Like the other guy said, you get them from defeating the crows on the rooftop. I fought them when I was level 3, so that was a near impossible fight. If you want the easy way, take a sherry bomb (i believe that is what it's called). With a bit of luck, it will take them all out in 1 turn before the big bird can appear. You can find such a bomb in a chest above the schoolground in the alley in one of the chests.

My question now is, how to use the rope? I believe I unlocked all bronze key doors. I saw the basement but couldn't enter so far.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Evilpancake » Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:41 pm

so is there some kind of walkthrough for this game, if you don't know where to go next the amount of walking around is just incessantly boring. I'm still early in the game, i put miracle grow on the plant to make it grow so i could climb to the roof like an hour ago and there is obviously some kind of event to trigger it but i don't know what it is. Outside the school i followed some kid being chased by a ghost now i can't see the witch because the sigil is wonky or something. I guess im supposed to go talk to a kid to help me get past the sigil but he was not at the shrine he was supposed to be at. There is just a general lack of logical direction here and i kinda don't know what to do next lol
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby forumlurker » Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:56 pm

Evilpancake wrote:so is there some kind of walkthrough for this game, if you don't know where to go next the amount of walking around is just incessantly boring. I'm still early in the game, i put miracle grow on the plant to make it grow so i could climb to the roof like an hour ago and there is obviously some kind of event to trigger it but i don't know what it is. Outside the school i followed some kid being chased by a ghost now i can't see the witch because the sigil is wonky or something. I guess im supposed to go talk to a kid to help me get past the sigil but he was not at the shrine he was supposed to be at. There is just a general lack of logical direction here and i kinda don't know what to do next lol

I've been stuck on that part as well for a long time. I rather not describe all side quests, but you need to trade some books first. A girl in the library asks for a book, some guy in the lower part of the main building has available. Once you arranged that, she gives you an old key. Get to the ZOZ building after. For the Bronze Key, get into the forest and accept to help the old man. You trigger that event by talking to the guy with red hair after you enter it. The forest is north of the campus by the way. Venture north/east into the forest and eventually you should see the some kind of platform with a bag on it. Once you climb it, the fight starts immediately so make sure you safe first. After beating the lion, go back to town and take the eastern way. There are some kids with a boat that will then allow you to lend the boat. You can visit the old man on the other side. He will give you a fishing rod. Go upstream and land near the crystal. Set up the place to place your rod. Once you caught the fish, you get the first key.

I'm stuck myself after getting the rope, the flashlight and the cat. No idea what to do next.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Evilpancake » Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:00 pm

thanks, i saw the old man running for help but i thought that seemed like a typical "you shouldn't quite be here yet" kinda thing so i went the other way. I'll do that and hopefully get to the actual point of this game soon lol
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ACE173 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:17 pm

Does anybody know, where the "Steal Scroll" is located?
The forest merchant only sold me the book "Nothingness" Vol.10 for 5000Y.
(sorry for bad english)
ACE173
New to the forum

Postby dsojourn » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:32 pm

@ACE - The english version removed the Steal skill.

I've posted the one last (fingers crossed) correctiosn needed on the front page. As requested, I tried to make it so you just need to download the encrypted game file and not the whole package of folders and whatnot. So just use the second link indicated and replace your existing encrypted file with this one if you run into issues.
dsojourn
Been posting for a bit

Postby death99 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:30 pm

dsojourn wrote:I've posted the one last (fingers crossed) correctiosn needed on the front page. As requested, I tried to make it so you just need to download the encrypted game file and not the whole package of folders and whatnot. So just use the second link indicated and replace your existing encrypted file with this one if you run into issues.

Thank you so much! You saved me an extra hour or so of downloading!
death99
Been posting for a bit

Postby sampson » Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:16 pm

death99 wrote:

It's at the very top of the school. You have to defeat the crows to get to it. (You have to talk to the pink haired girl near the stairs to the roof to initiate the battle.)

I can't find that girl I can only find a guy with test all over the place where is that girl with pink hair .... anyway there is in the forest a cave that after you get the bronz key you can get in inside you will find what you need
sampson
Schadenfreude ... Just Google it

Postby nooneudknow » Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:52 pm

sampson wrote:
death99 wrote:

I can't find that girl I can only find a guy with test all over the place where is that girl with pink hair .... anyway there is in the forest a cave that after you get the bronz key you can get in inside you will find what you need

I, as well, can't get past the guy with bad tests everywhere. I can see the crow and what not that's why I'm wondering how to get there I don't know where the girl with pink hair is. I've explored all of that cave and went to the very end and got the item to get past the Science gaurd behind the old school house but how do I get to the roof (for the love of god don't say use the stairs) I'm assuming the stairs are behind the guy with the tests but how do I get his ass to move?
I keep trying to add my signature here but the only thing I've done is put ink all over my screen.

I am mediocrities, an average person of mediocre acres.
nooneudknow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jeffos » Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:16 pm

Its wonderful to see this out. Dsojourn: is the extra riddle area the part you were waiting on some artists for before?
Jeffos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dsojourn » Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:26 am

No, not there...I mean, nope, not at all...
dsojourn
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kamaria » Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:32 am

I think to get to the roof you have to trigger the event with the gang members first or something.
Kamaria
Been posting for a bit

Postby forumlurker » Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:18 am

Jeffos wrote:Its wonderful to see this out. Dsojourn: is the extra riddle area the part you were waiting on some artists for before?

Yes, you have to find the gangmembers behind the school first. You can find them once you exchanged those books first. Go near the cigarettes and they will appear. I believe it is a supposed to lose fight. They will ask you for coffee milk and melon bread. Visit the shop in the main building and the keeper will say she just sold the last melon bread. For coffee milk, you need to go to town on the far side right of the map and buy it there.

edit:

By the way, what am I supposed to find in the cave? After I found that group and used the pick axe on the wall, I got stuck. Found 2 dead ends, both have a chest, but nothing that would advance the plot.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game