Resurrection: Fate of Ellirium - The Prologue

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Cursed Crown. 2.5

Postby Murderkarp » Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:22 pm

That sounds promising. Hopefully things work out.
Murderkarp
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hermit1991 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:45 pm

hey can someone please upload an savegame after the 100 years sleep in the tower? because i got a bug with the mermaid after i safed the boy and want to go to the town she sayseverytime:" lets check the secret room first" ...
Hermit1991
New to the forum

Postby pooty » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:44 am

I am lost at the lost forest and have no idea what to do next. Wood is needed for the bridges, but I have no wood and do not know where to get them. Could anyone tell me what should I do to get past this area full of bees?
pooty
New to the forum

Postby warbrand4 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:10 am

that wooden bridge is a shortcut. the bridge is out so fine another way.
just an RPG maker mapper,
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:13 am

Can someone unbreak this game?

I know its supposed to be getting remade, but the creator is going to be working on an entirely different game. If they ever even got the new computer that they were supposed to supposidly get in november or december.

So in the meantime I ask someone, anyone to fix this game so it's playable. After defeating the Anubis in the Pyramid, if you attempt to leave the game locks up on an Immage of a ship at sea outside the Mail Island. It also always crashes if you use the F12 short cut back to the title screen, when you try and reload.

So since we may never see the remake, can someone please, who knows how to do so, fix this game.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby warbrand4 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:24 am

ok, first off. That is just insulting. second that break is litterly where the game ends, there is nothing after it and this has been noted a large amount of times.
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:21 pm

warbrand4 wrote:ok, first off. That is just insulting. second that break is litterly where the game ends, there is nothing after it and this has been noted a large amount of times.

Explain to me how its insulting. I'd asked about that "End Sceen" before and the only thing I was told was "Don't Worry about it, It's getting remade anyway", when looking at the game files, like the character portraits it seems to be fairly clear that there is supposed to be alot of content in this game, that you haven't seen by the end, it's called a 2.5 not a .25 version of the game, and when a Demo ends EVERY other game maker including him self in his later game tells you the demo ended.

As the game may never be remade by the creator, you explain to me exactly how it is insulting, that I ask if there is anyone who can fix a game breaking glitch, that is in no way cleary the end of the game. It's not like I necroted the thread to ask an already asked question. I asked something entirely new.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby warbrand4 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:01 pm

Actually you did ask an already asked question just in a different way then it has been asked before. You are also talking to one of the two people making this game, and if mephisto can't work on this, I will. this project will not be passed on unless neither of use can and even then only with permission.

What you posted is insulting in the fact you are asking for people to fix something, when one the devs stated it doesn't mater, and two you are asking in a way that sounds like neither of use are here. Mephisto can't post right now but from what I know he can view this. Hell I bet he can post, as he replies to PMs.

Also asking for people to fix a game with out permission from the people making the game is rude, mostly because that is like taking some ones product messing with it then saying I fixed this now you look at me.

Also sorry if I come off as angry or rude, but asking for people to fix something or work on something with out the owners permission along with ignoring the fact the bug you are asking to be fixed is the end and has been stated to be the end is rude, and insulting, especially if the owner or one of the owners is still active in the topic.
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby kenny316 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:30 pm

Perhaps I am misreading this. I think just a page or two back Warbrand said the new computer may come near the end of this month or start of next month for the game maker..
kenny316
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:13 am

warbrand4 wrote:Actually you did ask an already asked question just in a different way then it has been asked before. You are also talking to one of the two people making this game, and if mephisto can't work on this, I will. this project will not be passed on unless neither of use can and even then only with permission.

What you posted is insulting in the fact you are asking for people to fix something, when one the devs stated it doesn't mater, and two you are asking in a way that sounds like neither of use are here. Mephisto can't post right now but from what I know he can view this. Hell I bet he can post, as he replies to PMs.

Also asking for people to fix a game with out permission from the people making the game is rude, mostly because that is like taking some ones product messing with it then saying I fixed this now you look at me.

Also sorry if I come off as angry or rude, but asking for people to fix something or work on something with out the owners permission along with ignoring the fact the bug you are asking to be fixed is the end and has been stated to be the end is rude, and insulting, especially if the owner or one of the owners is still active in the topic.

Here is a big flaw with that arguement though. The game was getting remade, and was a 2.5(Again not a .25), heavily implying, practically out right stating, that the game was completed, and that it would be remastered and remade, and that somehow this finished game was broken, so you couldn't see all the content. Since the origional creator hasn't posted in this thread since 2013, also practically stating, the project had been abandoned, I fail to see how asking if there was anyone willing to try and fix it was insulting?

I also don't see how getting someone to fix the percieved glitch, would yeild any praise, or atention to me. I didn't do anything. I mearly made a suggestion, that would hopefully fall on the ears of some helpfull person. That person also wouldn't overshadow the creator in any way as they only fixed a problem with the game 99.999% of the game was still not made by them.

There are other games out there that haven't been finished because the creators dropped off the map, and entirely new people have stepped up and tried to finish their games without ever asking the origional creator.

And how was I supposed to know that you would finish the game if worse came to worst? As far as I knew and could have been reasonably expected of me to know, is that there was only One Dev for the game, they had a new project, their old computer was broken, and it was unclear weather or not they had aquired a new one, and that the game was seemingly broken.

ArgobargSoup, and ShinySpiritSeer, recoded NT Mama for Mugen and did awesome work. Should they have tracked down the origional Author who may or may not be still around, to ask permission first?

Im not trying to be a Dick, I'm just trying to illustrait my point of View as clearly as physically possible. But I can understand if I am comming off that way.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby warbrand4 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm

Ok a big flaw in your things, the version number was more of 0.2.5 along your thinking waht the 2.5 means is it is teh second major update 5th minor one.

Second the creator is posting sort of, I am the co-creator a lot of the ideas and concepts are mine... well that is a slight over statement but still. There for one of the creators is here and has been telling every one this project isn't abandoned. Also mephisto has been with out computer for a long time yes but he still replies to PMs aka IF I wanted to and now I do I could easily just start making maps for this thing, though as mephisto was and is the programmer for it that is all I could do, maps simple quest set ups and that is it.

How could I expect for you to know that... hmm I could expect you to read the topic, there are many pleaces in it that it has been stated taht I am working on this with mephisto, there are also many places stating their computer was broken all the info you are complaining about not having is in the topic in several spots.

Ok, first of yes if you are going to try and remake or add on to a project you should try and contact the orignal owner of the project and get permission if you can't go a head and work on it, but if they come by and see hey some one has taken my stuff and asks you to stop you need to. Always attempt to contact project owners always, this is common decency and should be common sense.

On topic, I can easily fix the bug in the game it litterly is just a map change event set to a location that doesn't exist, though as stated some where I will not as it is litterly at the end of the game. I will give permission to fix that to anyone who wants to as it is one event.

ok now for some NEWS

Ok mephisto unfortunately was unable to get enough money for a computer, this is annoying both of us, but he has confirmed that he should still have a computer by the end of this month or the start of next month.

Also do to the debate above I am going to start making maps for this again and posting for view all of these will be areas you have never seen before as they mostly tie into the fact we have completely reworked the story, and I mean completely the intro is even different.

Also for anyone who missed it here is a buggy test version of the intro, it is missing most features that we have added including a large amount of scenes (why both me and mephisto are hoping his old info isn't lost cause that was a lot of work)
https://mega.co.nz/#!8s13wAja!5V0_A22r3 ... 3EnLVZut_0

If the download doesn't work tell me. Also this file has the debug room active, as this is our test file, so you will be seeing things you probibly shouldn't but this is a old file and out of date even by my workings.
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VoreHorse » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:56 am

so I just found this game a few days ago , and was having the same problem getting pass the first stage , so I downloaded and played the 2.0 version ,and was nice to see how this game really starts, so I went back and played the 2.5 and found this missing room , it in the cellar that you need the lantern for next to the box at the far east wall , got the harpy and the game is working except for when you save and want to continue the game has an error (Script' Khas Awesome Light Effects line 362 RGSSError occurred . disposed bit map)only big deal is you have to restart to reload saved games other than that so far best game I have played in awhile keep up the good work :-D
VoreHorse
New to the forum

Postby blassimg1 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:03 pm

love the game so far but i'm stuck. i got to the part the your suppose to help the port town find the uncatchable criminal. i fallow the path he went down and didn't find him at the lake so searching the forest. i'm also looking for him during the night. am i suppose to search for him during the day? or am i missing something entirely.
blassimg1
Somewhat familiar

Postby warbrand4 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:14 am

either night or day work's yeah the path isn't shown well but the criminal heads back to the desert, head to the fork where it leads up to crown place... go down instead of up.

Yeah that is being changed for the remake, the location of the camp is being moved, and being made more obvious.
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby blassimg1 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:22 am

um how do i make alex attack?
blassimg1
Somewhat familiar

Postby evilogith » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:42 am

i Thought this Game was Abandoned? so WHY is Everybody Still Playing it ????
evilogith
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby warbrand4 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:40 am

cause it isn't abandoned, One of the two people working on it doesn't have a computer, and that person is the one that does the scripting and major events. I still do maps and minor events.

It isn't abandoned just on hold.
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby evilogith » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:45 pm

so the Game is Working OK Now?
so i Wont Have ANY Errors when Playing This Game Anymore?
evilogith
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:13 pm

Not entirely sure if this has been done, but hey, why not suggest it.

Titan's Retreat
Located at a town below the base of the mountain, the local innkeeper is growing worried, as her sister has gone missing while journeying the nearby mountains. Exploring yourself, it seems that the only place to look is what appears to be a large cavern hidden in a canyon attached to the mountains a short distance to the east. Upon entering, something seems a bit off, and as you walk deeper, a loud, yet muffled moan can be heard, revealing that you have wandered into the vaginal tunnel of a mythical Titaness. Hearing faint cries from even deeper in, you realize that the innkeepers sister is trapped in the cavernous womb of your current host. As you get close to her cervix, the Titaness grows aware of your presence, and telepathically inquires the reason that you've gone so deep even after clearly being inside her. If you explain the rescue mission, she opens the way, warning you that you have around five minutes to get the girl and escape before she can't keep her cervix open any longer. The womb itself will consist of fleshy 'islands' in a lake of her juices, and you'd have to go from island to island, as the juices would slow your progress considerably. Failing would wind up with you trapped inside, forced to live off her juices (game over). Success would get you +human, +kindness, and +monster, seeing as the Titaness wasn't aware of the innkeepers sister, and the massive lady invites you to visit her at any time for a nonfatal unbirth that would act as a free inn.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mephistoVII » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:20 pm

Well guys... it's been awhile.
So what can I say.... First of all I'm clearly not dead, I just don't have a computer.... that is practically the same thing for me.
Anyway posting today to fix a few misunderstandings.

What is going on right now.
First of all I have to say that the game is not abandoned nor dead. Due to the fact that I'm without a computer at the moment Warbrand4 can't do much since it's me who deals with complex events, scripting and custom tilesets and characters plus a few other things.
Right now I will be able to work on the game using my sister notebook while she is in a trip for a week, not much time, but it's something.

The game.
Just like the first time I posted the game here, we are planing to release the prologue first then release chapter by chapter, there are still some issues to solve like the file size cause no one wants a 400MB download just for a prologue.
The prologue will go until after the Crown Palace part just like before, but with more content. The party will also have a few changes added. The story will also be a little different from the previous one. The battle system will be upgraded, even letting you interact with your opponents in a more interesting way. New way of obtaining skills and some new passive states will also be added.

Forum.
For those who were in doubt about it, yes I can read the forum just fine and post just fine too using the PS4 just don't have much news to post. Anyway it seems that a lot of confusion has been going on around here and even with Warbrand4 trying to solve everything it seems that some people still have a few doubts, so to help you guys with it here's what I'll do: Do you have a doubt or a question about the game? Then send me a PM asking about it and I will answer to the best of my ability, I will also post the question and the answer I gave here on the forum in big red letters so that every can see it and won't ask the same thing again.

That's it.
That's all for now.
mephistoVII
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game