A vore dawn (RPG maker game V1.358)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A vore dawn (RPG maker game V1.24)

Postby nanakra » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:17 pm

Having a weird issue in opelar. I have all the refugees, got the prototype weapon, got the cloth, but the mayor scene will not trigger. not sure what to do. he just keeps repeating the same thing he says when you don't have any refugees.
Where to find me - My Link Tree | Discord: Nanakra#6922

On the development team for: Predator's Coliseum An RPG Maker vore game
nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Shadowlyger » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:02 pm

Go to the bar and do the event with the bunny girl. Make sure you walk straight to the right afterward. Then talk to the mayor.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Altimos » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:23 am

Um... okay...
First, I just would like to say that your game is interesting and holds merit... I find myself walking around a lot... a lot.... huge spaces... but yet there is nothing to loot, nothing in anything... I love searching every nook and cranny.

Spoiler: show
Now, on to the biggest part of my post.

While inside the griffin, I swear it made me want to go out and shoot people in the face... and then stomp on them for good measure. Wave upon wave upon wave upon (you get the idea) of slimes is just way too much, after the 5th battle, I closed the program and decided to go cool off... take a bath or something.

Second, if the whole idea is to lose to the griffin in the first place... try not to make it take so long, I used a lot of items and magic to try to kill him... until I realized there was no way to defeat him, and that you're suppose to lose to him. Though it sucks having to get through all his guards only to have to lose, I mean multiple battles of like 8 knights you have to kill... yeah their easy but it takes a lot to actually kill them... a lot of mana.

Like I said, it holds merit... but don't forget, there is a limit to how much a player is GOING to do, and how much a player is WILLING to do.
Ancient Reckoning Chronicles

I also roleplay, but cannot find a site yet to display a good enough interpretation of my preferences. So... just ask me.
Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zomulgustar » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:54 am

nanakra wrote:Having a weird issue in opelar. I have all the refugees, got the prototype weapon, got the cloth, but the mayor scene will not trigger. not sure what to do. he just keeps repeating the same thing he says when you don't have any refugees.

You can't leave the town if you have either the harlet or the expensive maid with you. Even if you have used them already and bought them again. Also be sure to hit the event in the pub.

Altimos wrote:Um... okay...
First, I just would like to say that your game is interesting and holds merit... I find myself walking around a lot... a lot.... huge spaces... but yet there is nothing to loot, nothing in anything... I love searching every nook and cranny.

Now, on to the biggest part of my post.

While inside the griffin, I swear it made me want to go out and shoot people in the face... and then stomp on them for good measure. Wave upon wave upon wave upon (you get the idea) of slimes is just way too much, after the 5th battle, I closed the program and decided to go cool off... take a bath or something.

Second, if the whole idea is to lose to the griffin in the first place... try not to make it take so long, I used a lot of items and magic to try to kill him... until I realized there was no way to defeat him, and that you're suppose to lose to him. Though it sucks having to get through all his guards only to have to lose, I mean multiple battles of like 8 knights you have to kill... yeah their easy but it takes a lot to actually kill them... a lot of mana.

Like I said, it holds merit... but don't forget, there is a limit to how much a player is GOING to do, and how much a player is WILLING to do.

The griffin is defeatable. magic reflect and the dryad's healing magic work wonders. Never fought the slimes, but that does sound annoying. The only undefeatable monster I know of is the ice elemental.
Zomulgustar
Participator

Postby Altimos » Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:29 am

Meh, if the griffin is defeatable, then I don't see it. Magic reflect doesn't work as he hits me physical damage for over 800+

I'm level 20, got all the best possible gear, holy lance, plate, chainmail, mithril swords (best that I know of from the monster village).

Fighting the knights that lead up to the griffin were doing like 18 damage to my party members and like 8 damage to my MC. But that griffin raped me...

I played 1.15, and I remember the fairies... that was pure horror.

I'll give it another whirl, but if he starts getting physical with me again... not sure if I'll continue playing if it looks as though I'll be seeing the slimes again... that was sure pain... Especially if it means you have to get through all the slimes to rescue the chick that got swallowed in the first place...

I also roleplay, but cannot find a site yet to display a good enough interpretation of my preferences. So... just ask me.
Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby silentfate » Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:07 pm

Altimos wrote:
Meh, if the griffin is defeatable, then I don't see it. Magic reflect doesn't work as he hits me physical damage for over 800+

I'm level 20, got all the best possible gear, holy lance, plate, chainmail, mithril swords (best that I know of from the monster village).

Fighting the knights that lead up to the griffin were doing like 18 damage to my party members and like 8 damage to my MC. But that griffin raped me...

I played 1.15, and I remember the fairies... that was pure horror.

I'll give it another whirl, but if he starts getting physical with me again... not sure if I'll continue playing if it looks as though I'll be seeing the slimes again... that was sure pain... Especially if it means you have to get through all the slimes to rescue the chick that got swallowed in the first place...

The waves of slimes is an unbeatable fight, If you are having as much trouble with the griffon, that was not intended, I'll look into a possible redress. There is a mini quest in Opelar based on the high class harlot, and the reward should make the fight alot easier. (it is not required but it helps)
Other note. Equipping Yarin with two swords is ill advised, as he can not use his knife barrage ability. (if your thought is Yarin does not have a knife barrage ability then talk to the old man of Kantosie and get the combat update. (After the miniquest it is one of each is advised.
As for large spaces and nothing to loot, both will be remedied in the future. (after you win the griffon fight drop off the refugees, you will get pointed to the northern section of Kantosie which is how cities will be in the future.)
Last edited by silentfate on Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Saturn's Moon Titan has more oil than Earth. In unrelated news the US declared that the people of Titan need more freedom, and is planning an immediate assault.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby evilogith » Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:17 pm

is This How the Game Should END? Because im Stuck in a Dead END Now :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPxrXGOGo7A
evilogith
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby silentfate » Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:42 pm

evilogith wrote:is This How the Game Should END? Because im Stuck in a Dead END Now :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPxrXGOGo7A

No it is not, one that's Opelar not Seroposia. To leave Opelar, either A walk out the gate or two complete the following miniquests
If you have bought either the high class or low class promiscuous women from the slave pens you will need to complete their subquests before you can leave. For the low class woman go to the second row of buildings go to the far west, and walk in. there are two things to grab from the top floor. Then go the the smith first row third building talk to the smith then go to the box of spears. miniquest complete. In the previous couple of posts was a walk through of the other mini quest which requires going to a bar.

Seroposia is to the west, you want the tent outside of it.
Saturn's Moon Titan has more oil than Earth. In unrelated news the US declared that the people of Titan need more freedom, and is planning an immediate assault.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby forumlurker » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:44 pm

I managed to defeat the ice elemental, but now I'm stuck there. It takes a lot of patience and the spell heal II, but it's possible. With the right gear and leveling, I managed to beat her. Not excessive grinding mind you; she's about level 20 or something. Problem is that after you beat the ice elemental, nothing triggers and all that's left to do is fight that elemental again. Is it supposed to drop nothing at all by the way?
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby silentfate » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:06 pm

forumlurker wrote:I managed to defeat the ice elemental, but now I'm stuck there. It takes a lot of patience and the spell heal II, but it's possible. With the right gear and leveling, I managed to beat her. Not excessive grinding mind you; she's about level 20 or something. Problem is that after you beat the ice elemental, nothing triggers and all that's left to do is fight that elemental again. Is it supposed to drop nothing at all by the way?

Impressive, but there is no benefit until V1.3, and not vital until v1.4(yes I planned that far ahead.) she is unbeatable since her fight endlessly loops(similar to the griffon's stomach fight), I did not expect anyone to win the fight in v1.2 so hats off to you. So
In v1.3 she will drop a worth while reward, and in v1.4 she will be replacing Dracilla.

Now a general spoiler
This is what is planned for V1.3 eta elephant & a rhino (el-eph-i-no)
Two new cities in similar format to the northern end of Kantosie.
Rope and Iron will be accessible allowing ship completion (you still need a captain (v1.4) so don't emote too much.
The guiding star will be expanded to be the equivalent of a built in walk-through.
There will be explosions.
You will be able to become EITHER willing prey or a pred (what kind of pred you are is determined by your ethical status set in this version.)
You will be able to burn Opelar to the ground.
There will be a final battle between you and one who well's alot. (all does not end well)
There will be more vore sprites for the newer and older vore scenes.
When you lose at checkpoints there will be a randomly selected vore scene.

If I missed anything or if there is anything you want to see added do let me know.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:32 pm

silentfate wrote:
forumlurker wrote:I managed to defeat the ice elemental, but now I'm stuck there. It takes a lot of patience and the spell heal II, but it's possible. With the right gear and leveling, I managed to beat her. Not excessive grinding mind you; she's about level 20 or something. Problem is that after you beat the ice elemental, nothing triggers and all that's left to do is fight that elemental again. Is it supposed to drop nothing at all by the way?

Impressive, but there is no benefit until V1.3, and not vital until v1.4(yes I planned that far ahead.) she is unbeatable since her fight endlessly loops(similar to the griffon's stomach fight), I did not expect anyone to win the fight in v1.2 so hats off to you.

What, she was unbeatable?
funny, ive won 4 times in a row lol
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Altimos » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:52 pm

Yeah, I just raped her... but nothing else afterwards... so I fight her again... and win again.

I didn't even bother with the griffin, I just went through the pass, saw her, beat on her... she was actually not even a problem... I'm more afraid of the griffin than the elemental XD

On a side note, I've done everything in Opelar... except to get the cloth, don't know how to get that... I've talked to everyone, the nagas, everybody in every building... and I bought all the slaves so something somewhere should have gave way or something... did the belly dancer, did the mayor, the merchant, played with the orgre chick, walked through some trees, pulled a Monk and touched every fence post, got the two sets of plans... don't know what I'm missing... reason why I left and found the griffin...

Alas... not sure on what to do...

Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby silentfate » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:21 pm

Altimos wrote:Yeah, I just raped her... but nothing else afterwards... so I fight her again... and win again.

I didn't even bother with the griffin, I just went through the pass, saw her, beat on her... she was actually not even a problem... I'm more afraid of the griffin than the elemental XD

On a side note, I've done everything in Opelar... except to get the cloth, don't know how to get that... I've talked to everyone, the nagas, everybody in every building... and I bought all the slaves so something somewhere should have gave way or something... did the belly dancer, did the mayor, the merchant, played with the orgre chick, walked through some trees, pulled a Monk and touched every fence post, got the two sets of plans... don't know what I'm missing... reason why I left and found the griffin...

Ok to get cloth talk to the center naga in the building first row left far down. then talk to her again and avoid getting eaten you can then find her in a house on the fourth row(the only one you can enter. talk to her let her swallow you defeat the skeleton in her stomach (If you can beat the elemental than he is not a remote challenge.) after that trust the naga and she'll persuade the clothing vendor near the entrance to allow you to buy cloth. Also have you used the book from the mayor's house? The two moves should make any fight alot easier. Also if you have the plans for the pilum & the smith you should be able to go to Kantosie and get a few of them (as long as your population is at least 20.) Go to the north side find the two houses that are not ruins and enter either. talk to the smith, then leave look for a new house that is no longer ruins (its the same row and ninjaed well. Go to the armor stand and ta da They are boss killing weapons, 4 of them will bring down the griffon. (beware you get 5 and thats it for now.) No fight will require them but if you are struggling with a fight well that's why I added em.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby AbitterPill » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:10 pm

silentfate wrote:
Altimos wrote:Yeah, I just raped her... but nothing else afterwards... so I fight her again... and win again.

Ok to get cloth talk to the center naga in the building first row left far down. then talk to her again and avoid getting eaten you can then find her in a house on the fourth row(the only one you can enter. talk to her let her swallow you defeat the skeleton in her stomach (If you can beat the elemental than he is not a remote challenge.) after that trust the naga and she'll persuade the clothing vendor near the entrance to allow you to buy cloth. Also have you used the book from the mayor's house? The two moves should make any fight alot easier. Also if you have the plans for the pilum & the smith you should be able to go to Kantosie and get a few of them (as long as your population is at least 20.) Go to the north side find the two houses that are not ruins and enter either. talk to the smith, then leave look for a new house that is no longer ruins (its the same row and ninjaed well. Go to the armor stand and ta da They are boss killing weapons, 4 of them will bring down the griffon. (beware you get 5 and thats it for now.) No fight will require them but if you are struggling with a fight well that's why I added em.

I didn't know it was possible to get the cloth when I talked to the nagas I just died there was no internal bit. I left without it, according to what you said it takes more weeks to go back inside than there is food available in the game atm. I can't get the cloth now?
AbitterPill
Participator

Postby silentfate » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:24 pm

AbitterPill wrote:
silentfate wrote:

I didn't know it was possible to get the cloth when I talked to the nagas I just died there was no internal bit. I left without it, according to what you said it takes more weeks to go back inside than there is food available in the game atm. I can't get the cloth now?

No you can still get cloth its just going to be a bit more interesting, There will be three other ways to get cloth, in the next version so it is not game crippling, but it will be 1 more amusing 2 more expensive and 3 more satisfying (at least from Aed's opinion.) Also you can attack the training camp just south of Kantosie, beating it through yields 60 food a week the first time you beat it does yield a unique reward that you may find useful in the future. (if you population is higher than this then that is remarkable.) Additional sources will be available in the future earmarked for V1.3 & 1.4 when population is going to rise. significantly. now back to making a pixel catapult.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby AbitterPill » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:47 pm

Any solution that Aed would like sounds like a good idea.
AbitterPill
Participator

Postby Zomulgustar » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:50 pm

The cloth was about 500g a piece. I know I didn't have the funds to buy much(4 I think). Buying the slaves is worth a lot more. If I had to do it again I would have raided a bit more and gotten more equipment to sell before entering the town.
I fought the griffin again. I had an old save right next to the fight. At around level 18 I was able to beat it without too much difficulty. Aed died once to a physcial attack(even though the thing was blinded), but was able to resurrect her with yarin while dracilla cast recover and hailey cast heal 2 on her(she's slow enough that she almost always goes last, so a heal spell from her is a good way to keep rezzed people alive). Other than that, aed's reflect mixed with dracilla's recover kept me in good health while hailey and yarin kept them in good mana, did extra damage and blinded it. All in all I'd say the dragon fight was more difficult. Funner too. There's always a big luck factor though, so I could see it going all wrong somehow. I am curious though, how much significance do the choices you make after those fights affect future events?
Zomulgustar
Participator

Postby forumlurker » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:45 am

silentfate wrote:

Impressive, but there is no benefit until V1.3, and not vital until v1.4(yes I planned that far ahead.) she is unbeatable since her fight endlessly loops(similar to the griffon's stomach fight), I did not expect anyone to win the fight in v1.2 so hats off to you. So
In v1.3 she will drop a worth while reward, and in v1.4 she will be replacing Dracilla.

Now a general spoiler
Rope and Iron will be accessible allowing ship completion (you still need a captain (v1.4) so don't emote too much.
The guiding star will be expanded to be the equivalent of a built in walk-through.
You will be able to become EITHER willing prey or a pred (what kind of pred you are is determined by your ethical status set in this version.)
There will be a final battle between you and one who well's alot. (all does not end well)

If I missed anything or if there is anything you want to see added do let me know.

My problem is that I saved there and now I'm stuck there. Will I have to wait for the next version to get out of there?
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby silentfate » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:12 am

Zomulgustar wrote:The cloth was about 500g a piece. I know I didn't have the funds to buy much(4 I think). Buying the slaves is worth a lot more. If I had to do it again I would have raided a bit more and gotten more equipment to sell before entering the town.
I fought the griffin again. I had an old save right next to the fight. At around level 18 I was able to beat it without too much difficulty. Aed died once to a physcial attack(even though the thing was blinded), but was able to resurrect her with yarin while dracilla cast recover and hailey cast heal 2 on her(she's slow enough that she almost always goes last, so a heal spell from her is a good way to keep rezzed people alive). Other than that, aed's reflect mixed with dracilla's recover kept me in good health while hailey and yarin kept them in good mana, did extra damage and blinded it. All in all I'd say the dragon fight was more difficult. Funner too. There's always a big luck factor though, so I could see it going all wrong somehow. I am curious though, how much significance do the choices you make after those fights affect future events?

Magic reflect v Fireball always entertaining. While yes the dragon fight is suppose to be tougher, and can be really entertaining. As long as you are a decent lvl 17+ that style of fight is what I hope to have going through V1.3 & 1.4 aside from the grunts who still have to ya know die.
As for the choices you make I did not call it the destiny variable for no reason. It will determine how the game ends I currently have 5 endings. and a hint for each
Saint Gandhi
good Adams
meh Cincinnatus
Evil Franco
Stalin Nietzsche

forumlurker wrote:
silentfate wrote:

Now a general spoiler

My problem is that I saved there and now I'm stuck there. Will I have to wait for the next version to get out of there?
ouch unfortunately probably, If any other big glitches are found I can probably sneak that part of V1.3 into the next update as it is mostly done.
However aside from that I can not offer any more immediate recourse.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby evilogith » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:08 am

Now What Comes NEXT? Because im Stuck in this Game Again :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhShHvmdMUI
evilogith
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game