VOREORITE - RPGMaker vore game!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Vote the MC's personality! Please also leave a comment. THIS WILL AFFECT EVERYTHING IN THE GAME

NOTE ABOUT WHAT I MEAN BY "PERVERT": Enjoying or actually seeking a nasty ending at the hands of the monstergirls" (i.e. A perverted Main Character might actually be willing to be devoured or worse, at some point, while a pure hearted non-perverted MC will do anything in his power not to become food - or worse - for monstergirls, and he won't get any pleasure from being abused by them)
12%
Fearless warrior without any perversion
10%
Brave warrior who slowly realizes he’s actually a pervert
30%
Brave and openly perverted from the start
20%
Fearful but very perverted
12%
Fearful who doesn’t really hate being abused
6%
Scaredy cat who hates being abused
9%
Other personalities (please vote here and explain it in a comment)
1%

Total votes : 1025

Re: VOREORITE - new RPGMaker vore game! Full CG!!!

Postby martyr » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:52 pm

I am so hype for this.
martyr
Participator

Postby eatmeplease » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:29 am

Ah no, I can't really help. I only know FORTRAN and COBOL and a very small amount of Java. And I only know how to compile things on UNIX based systems like the one I'm using now.

I might make an attempt to port the game to Linux or something, but I don't know the language it is in.
eatmeplease
---

Postby Redpod » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:47 am

the mauin characters is pred,preysk,or both¡'
The eeveelutions are predators
Redpod
Somewhat familiar

Postby Runman292 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:37 am

Will there ever be F/F in this game?
Runman292
Somewhat familiar

Postby swadish » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:14 am

Aaaaaaannndddd!!! Here’s the news we’ve all been waiting for! The first demo is availableeee!!! :D
I hope you will enjoy it! :gulp:

VERY IMPORTANT!!! READ BEFORE PLAYING:
Here are a few things you should now to enjoy the demo best:
  • It’s incomplete, unpolished, buggy and blablabla (of course);
  • You can access special options inside the game if you press F1 at any given time. Fullscreen is also there.
  • You will start the game with 10 elixirs in your inventory. They’re necessary if you want to beat the fairy boss, instead of being beaten by her; The hot scenes, for now, are only present when you lose to her;
  • When you start, after the setup (name, age and censorship) you will find yourselv inside a town and a man wearing Santa clothes will approach you. Speak to him and then read your journal.
  • The item shop (where you can buy a lantern and ropes) is the first building on the right from where you first start (the one with the blue roof).
  • I suggest you save your game when you first enter the dungeon, because there are pools of acid that can melt you really fast unless you use a protective spell you can learn only after you defeat the fairy boss;
  • The whole CG scene is still incomplete (I plan on adding a few more images or maybe even animations at a later time); the scat part, especially, is lacking because I have yet to find a way to convert a stool model from 3d Studio Max to Daz Studio (which is what I use to render those scenes). So to actually see some poop will take a little more time... but it will happen, eventually! ;)

That’s all!

Please guys give me all the feedback you can! I need your help to make this game worth our time! ;)
Every single thing, no matter how trivial it may appear to you, is very important to me. So please let me know! ;)
I’m especially interested in feedback about the feeling and efficacy of the CG scenes, but I want to hear about everything else as well, if possible! :)

Thanks a lot!
See you later guys!

LINK TO THE DEMO (v.0.1.5): https://mega.co.nz/#!3tMCFRSZ!4Vmaoq-773IDiAF_PAvCoS5KW6eYYhN9MxOtWzpKOfo

Also, you will need to install the RPG Maker VX ACE RTP (http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/additional/run-time-packages) before you can install and play the actual demo. The RTP is a kind of library required by every RPG Maker VX ACE game. If you already have it, there's no need to reinstall it, and that's the reason I didn't inclued it in the demo file: I wanted to keep the file size as low as possible.
Last edited by swadish on Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
swadish
Somewhat familiar

Postby swadish » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:17 am

@eatmeplease: I really appreciate your help! But for now do not worry! Thanks a lot pal! ;)

Redpod wrote:the mauin characters is pred,preysk,or both¡'

The MC is only prey for now.

Runman292 wrote:Will there ever be F/F in this game?

I want that too, at least 1 scene! I'm thinking of a way to make it happen smoothly! I believe it will be monster girl vs monster girl, at some point :gulp:
swadish
Somewhat familiar

Postby eatmeplease » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:02 am

You're welcome! I don't know if I'd actually be able to do that anyway. It would need to be converted to EasyRPG, the Linux equivalent to RPGMaker.
eatmeplease
---

Postby NekoYuki » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:23 pm

Well i played it, it was alright, the inn was a little bare, as were the buildings, that's fairly understandable i suppose. I can lend a hand if needed.

No too fond of the GCI face of the MC when he talks or at the part screen, the vore images were good however.

Shame there's no gender choice for the player considering you got to choose your name and age. I'm not so much a fan of ?/M content.

Bats need nerfing, currently the rate they blind is obnoxious, i got blinded first round and what should have been a short fight took about 15 turns before i could hit them.

All in all it was a fairly decent game demo however, and I encourage you to keep working on it.
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby Makuta » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:24 pm

Nice demo, I like it and I am looking forward to more. ^^
Makuta
Somewhat familiar

Postby Someone92 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:34 pm

I like that the game doesn't seem to have random encounters. However the bats disappear even when you escape.

You could zoom over or in/out your CGs during the scene, e.g. shaking during the stomach rumbles. Would be a relatively easy way to breathe life into your CGs without animations.

You still see the default male hero portrait instead of your custom one when activating tree stumps and the hook for your rope.

You still have your rope after you've climbed down.

A properly not realizable, huge suggestion:
A different ending or extra scenes depending on how far you beat the fairy, e.g. the current ending when you haven't managed to strip a single piece of clothing from her, a full-body paizuri instead of the face-stomping if you managed to strip her top, anal vore instead of oral vore if you managed to strip her completely, and a deathly stomp against a shrunken MC when you managed to make her kneel.
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby luke1401 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:28 pm

This is an awesome game, I just love these and haven't seen one using renders for the vore before.

I very much look forward to seeing this progress. Are you just looking for bugs or speech typos too as I spotted some and can document them when i have some more time.
luke1401
Participator

Postby Gibet » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:12 pm

Very creative! I loved the lighting effects.
"The predator's job isn't done when the hunt is over." -Topaz the fairy
Gibet
Participator

Postby mokou » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:56 pm

Will there be unbirth?~
mokou
New to the forum

Postby martyr » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:17 pm

Gibet wrote:Very creative! I loved the lighting effects.

+1 to this. This was the first thing I noticed when I finally got a chance to play.
martyr
Participator

Postby Monopolus » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:21 pm

It's nice for a demo, my favorite part was how you did the lighting with the candle.

As someone else said, the Bat's blind rate needs to drop a bit, although I'm sure combat may not be the main focus in this game, of course.
Monopolus
???

Postby sansuki » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:14 pm

I adore it. It's rare you see someone go beyond stock assets and scripts in RPG Maker, and the lighting- as others have said- immediately lets people know you've put work into this. The CG scene was also excellent, and it gave the feeling I think you were aiming for pretty tightly. I look forward to seeing what else you come up with!
sansuki
---

Postby swadish » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:13 am

Ok! First of all, thank you all for the feedbacks (keep them coming)! I’ve been reading and re-reading every single one of your suggestions, questions and critiques and I was amazed but what you guys wrote. Thank you very much! I’ll do my best to make it all better!

I'm already working on implementing the changes you mentioned (and a few more that came to mind in the meantime), but wanted to know a few more things as well.
If I got this right, the CGs are basically fine (keep in mind that they will be expanded and improved, but I just needed to know if those basics were alright and I could build on them or if I had to change it all completely)... but how's the narration during the vore/other fetishes scenes? I mean... emotionally. Was it captivating or was it distracting? What can I do to improve that part?

Someone92 wrote:A properly not realizable, huge suggestion:
A different ending or extra scenes depending on how far you beat the fairy, e.g. the current ending when you haven't managed to strip a single piece of clothing from her, a full-body paizuri instead of the face-stomping if you managed to strip her top, anal vore instead of oral vore if you managed to strip her completely, and a deathly stomp against a shrunken MC when you managed to make her kneel.

It's actually simpler than it looks. I will think of more creative ways to implement the diversification I already had in mind. Thank you for the suggestions! This is gonna take a lot of work though, so I will probably leave it for a more advanced stage of development.

luke1401 wrote:Are you just looking for bugs or speech typos too as I spotted some and can document them when i have some more time.

Thanks a lot man! I'm not a native English speaker, so any help is definitely more than welcome! When you have time, you would do me a big favor! Thanks a lot! :wink:

mokou wrote:Will there be unbirth?~

Yes! and many other things. This is what I plan to add at the present time: vore (soft,/hard/fulltour, f/m, f/f, f/animals/insects and possibly m/? too in the future... but not for now), scat, enema, golden shower, crush (buttcrush, footcrush, boobscrush, etc.), insertion (vaginal/unbirth, anal and possibly more), rape and reverse rape... and probably something else that right now is eluding me.

Monopolus wrote:As someone else said, the Bat's blind rate needs to drop a bit, although I'm sure combat may not be the main focus in this game, of course.

Yes, the bats. Well, to be honest I left them in the demo just to show that I don't plan on doing random encounters (they annoy the hell out of me), but I didn't really put any effort in balancing the bats adding anything fancy to them. Yet. My plans for the future are to diversify the enemies on the different floors of the dungeon and giving the player an option to capture some of them or lure them somewhere to trigger extra scenes with the bosses and even some people at the village... goldfishes will be in there too, if you know what I mean... :gulp: Still this will take a lot of work, so it will probably be a late development stage feature.

Now, to answer your questions...! :-D

NekoYuki wrote:Well i played it, it was alright, the inn was a little bare, as were the buildings, that's fairly understandable i suppose. I can lend a hand if needed.

No too fond of the GCI face of the MC when he talks or at the part screen, the vore images were good however.

First of all, thank you very much for offering to help me with that. I will probably take on your offer at a later time, if you'll still be available! First I need to focus on polishing the basic setup of buildings and other areas in general. Once I'm decided on that, we can start working on improving it further, together! Thanks a lot!
About the MC's face... I totally agree. I made the whole set of faces in like 10 minutes just to show you guys the style for the demo and see if it could blend in well with the rest, because I still wasn't sure whether a hand drawn style was better than 3D faces. I will certainly make better portraits, both for the MC and for the Fairy. The MC especially currently looks like a psycopath. XD

Once again, thanks a lot! :D
swadish
Somewhat familiar

Postby swadish » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:11 am

Hello everybody! He's a small update about one of my favourite monster girls ever: the lamia!!! :D
Wanna know what the best part is? She may not be the only one around... :D

Now guess what fate awaits that poor little mouse... :roll:

Spoiler: show

:gulp:

P.S. Please note that I didn't use the usual render engine to render this image. It's normal it looks very "plastic-like"... I just wanted to show you that lamias are already in! :gulp: The actual CG will be much different, just like the CGs of the fairy monstergirl.
swadish
Somewhat familiar

Postby Redpod » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:54 pm

ahok and when themccan be predd tell me please je :D
The eeveelutions are predators
Redpod
Somewhat familiar

Postby sansuki » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:30 pm

Also swadish, I am a fairly handy writer so if you just want a second pair of eyes to edit your stuff or even contribute things, I'll be happy to help.
sansuki
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game