[CLOSED]

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

[CLOSED]

Postby Niamhy » Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:51 am

UPDATE: Found out from an admin that there isn't audio file hosting here... Oops ^^; guess I should've tried looking up the same sort of content I personally felt interested in making before guessing it would be here too. So, no audio stuff here. If I set up somewhere else I'll let people know. I'm sorry!

Hi there! Apologies if I've got the wrong forum for this.

Anyway, I'll keep it short and sweet! I'm looking to start building my portfolio for voice work on here and other places, and there's no better way to start from my understanding than to begin with using other's content with their consent.

So, here I am! Asking for said consent!

If you're interested in hearing what your writing sounds like read aloud, or even just have some older stories you wouldn't mind being used for material, please let me know. While I cannot offer any sort of money for this, I will absolutely credit you and your work both at the start of the voice recording and in the description of whatever I upload - writer gets permission to review it first, of course.

What I can't do right now:
Sound effects/BGM
Other voice actors (but my range isn't too bad at least)
Voices for canon characters (like from anime or shows)

What I can do right now:
Basic narration - reading your story exactly as written, with normal tone and sticking to my own voice.
Basic storytelling - reading your story exactly as written, but with an attempt to give your characters voices that seem fitting to you.

Hell, I'm more than open to try a character script as well if you've got an animation planned. I'll work for free at this time.

Sorry it's not much, and I can supply a voice sample first. Hope to hear from some of you cuties!
Last edited by Niamhy on Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(If you're reading this, stick me up your ass ❤️)
Niamhy
New to the forum

Re: Seeking permission to do a voice-over of YOUR writing!

Postby Grec0R0man » Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:50 am

Ooo! This sounds interesting! :D

I give you my permish and consent to use muh work! Just PM me about what stories you want to use, or just to discuss this further!
Grec0R0man; Aspiring Voracious Author, Uninspiring for the Faith of Humanity
Grec0R0man
New to the forum

Postby RedAmpoule » Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:52 am

I doubt it would interest you, but if it does I'd be okay with you doing read overs for any of my stories. Although I wouldn't say I'm particularly skilled, I'd say Out of the Cold, into the Cauldron and it's sequel are my best work.

https://aryion.com/g4/view/828414

https://aryion.com/g4/view/832731#item-itself
Last edited by RedAmpoule on Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
RedAmpoule
Been posting for a bit

Postby anyonarex » Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:01 am

This could be fun, I have some fanfics I wouldn't mind being read out

maybe this one if it interests you: https://aryion.com/g4/view/314395 just some basic narration and storytelling would be fine
anyonarex
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Niamhy » Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:07 pm

Thank you all!!! I'd be delighted to work with your stories! I'll get to you guys in messages to discuss progress and the like <3
Niamhy
New to the forum

Postby X » Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:57 pm

If any of my work catches your eye, feel free to narrate anything you like. My pro bono work or commissioned work is perfectly fine. I would recommend anything in my Preggo Eater/Alex Halls series, as this was both a collaboration and it is written in second person; an ideal choice for verbal narration. These would be perfect to get your name noticed in a few places. My only request is that you credit and provide a link to my gallery/the original story wherever you post it; otherwise, do as you please. I get a fair amount of traffic through my gallery, so a little mutual free advertising is a win for all parties involved.
I get it write.
X
Participator

Postby MagicianXV » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:50 pm

I'll toss my hat into the ring of interested parties. I've been playing with AI for the purposes of narration, but it doesn't have a patch on a human actor. Thanks for making such a great offer to the community!
MagicianXV
Been posting for a bit

Postby Randomman29 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 pm

I'm both intrested but scared, I have no real talent in anything I have writen and less in training but if you see something you like I'll leave it open.
Randomman29
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rat_Guy » Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:04 pm

Anybody can use my writing for whatever they want. Read it aloud, re-write it, make sequels or spin-offs, use it for AI training, whatever anyone wants, I just like when people enjoy it.
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby rez » Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:22 pm

Eh I'll go ahead and give permission for you to use my written works however you like here's my FA https://www.furaffinity.net/user/13/

and if you want a recommendation I would offer up these ones.

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/37808881/
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/35890669/
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/39373656/
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/38152139/
rez
Somewhat familiar

Postby RealZikik » Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:46 am

To be honest, I'm fine if any of my own stories are used for this kind of thing with or without permission.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby Datstrudel » Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:11 am

I’m granting permission for any of my stories to be used. Have fun and good luck!
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lavendercake877 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:05 pm

ya know I think your the first person who's willing to do this kinda thing^^ when you feel your skills are good enough one day I hope you can make money off of this ^^
Lavendercake877
Somewhat familiar

Postby Niamhy » Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:58 pm

Thanks lavender. I hope I can one day! It would be a lot of fun. I think the biggest hurdle is finding consistent writers to work with (or trying my hand at scriptwriting) and figuring out how that sort of thing pays.
Niamhy
New to the forum

Postby Niamhy » Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:09 pm

Oh, and thank you again to ALL OF YOU! You're so helpful!!
Niamhy
New to the forum

Return to Artists Valley