General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

looking for stories

Postby thedoctor2017 » Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:22 am

I found a old story once where women has sex with man and she ate him with her stomach that slowly came out of her pussy. Not sure where it is. any ideas?
thedoctor2017
New to the forum

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby AllSwalloAndNoChew » Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:48 am

Looking for a pic in 2 parts it was Harley, Drew, and May from the pokemon amine naked together, it was kinda incocent in that no sexual touching was happening they were just posing.

Harley sat on the floor in the middle and may and drew sat on their lap, may faced right, drew left.

The 2nd version was absorbtion vore, it looked like they were casually crawling out of Harley's tummy.

Some of the cutest art ever to thus day, content has to be 10+ years old now

Remember seeing the non vore version on encyclopedia dramatica but has also been lost too time
AllSwalloAndNoChew
Been posting for a bit

Postby TorbuleClampin » Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:57 pm

Hello
User "blackfox002" seems to have disappeared from DA since at least a couple of days, probably from censorship
Do we have some signs of life from him ? He was supposed to have a new very long comics to post on Gumroad soon
TorbuleClampin
New to the forum

Postby CuriouslyVoratious » Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:47 pm

I'm trying to find a story that was posted here recently. Don't remember the author or character names, but it was about one young woman whose friend convinced her to get a spa treatment together with her. The deluxe treatment turned out to be them stripping naked, and feeding themselves to a giant worm. It's a very erotically stimulating experience, and they have very hot sex with each other before being fully digested and painlessly melting in to each other.

Then then are reconstituted and wake up together in the spa's lounging room, where they decide that they really are hot for each other, and will make this treatment a monthly thing.

I enjoyed it, and would like to do so again.
CuriouslyVoratious
New to the forum

unique unbirth horror

Postby thedoctor2017 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:21 am

I remember a story where woman would eat people with her stomach that would come out of her vagina during sex. Does anyone know where to find it?
thedoctor2017
New to the forum

Postby theguy88880 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:02 pm

Hello, I am here searching for a comic that I watched a long time ago back in maybe 2015 or 2016, basicallly it was comic of two dudes in a factory of some kind, perhaps it involved with soda I'm not sure but there was a centaur who help these two worker since they had an excess amount of drinks of which they needed to get rid of and the centaur would help getting rid of it by drinking it all, hopefully that's enough info
theguy88880
New to the forum

Postby sleighr1987 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:39 pm

Looking for the old Jan Albersen Femcan Vore series pics.
sleighr1987
New to the forum

Postby RyanKrakinski » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:24 pm

OddPlanet wrote:
RyanKrakinski wrote:
R4YL0 wrote:been looking forever for a comic, it's been so long since I've seen it so the details on it are a little hazy, it's a comic about an anthro skunk turning other anthro characters into fruit using some kind of gun then eating them.

I'd love to see the comic again, from what I remember the artist deleted it and it wasn't posted anywhere else.

A little update to this. The comic is called “Fruits & Veggies”. It was made by sukanar, who nuked his gallery. This page is the only surviving one (at least as far as I’m aware). Hopefully, this slight discovery will lead to the other two pages being located.

Found it.

Ah, so it was four pages. My bad. Where’d you find it?
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby bigiron870 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:35 pm

Looking for a story I think was from here, here's what I vaguely remember
-Giantess red-oni
-micro man
-She feeds off his energy? for three days or so endo style and spitting him out
-Ends up keeping him alive and not killing him
bigiron870
New to the forum

Postby VexedCalyx » Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:53 pm

Looking for a video game section post that had the incomplete game "Dun Run"
There's a lot of posts and I can't outright search for it so help would be appreciated.

A download file to the game works too!
This is the only remanence I could find of it and they didn't include any link ofc.

Edit: NVM I found it :)
Last edited by VexedCalyx on Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
VexedCalyx
New to the forum

Postby thedoctor2017 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:39 pm

Looking for a story.

Man goes to women house and gets unbirth by her and regress. Mom of the daughter knows she doesn't take care of herslef but tries to get her to do so.
thedoctor2017
New to the forum

Postby MajinCell » Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:30 pm

OddPlanet wrote:
RyanKrakinski wrote:
R4YL0 wrote:been looking forever for a comic, it's been so long since I've seen it so the details on it are a little hazy, it's a comic about an anthro skunk turning other anthro characters into fruit using some kind of gun then eating them.

I'd love to see the comic again, from what I remember the artist deleted it and it wasn't posted anywhere else.

A little update to this. The comic is called “Fruits & Veggies”. It was made by sukanar, who nuked his gallery. This page is the only surviving one (at least as far as I’m aware). Hopefully, this slight discovery will lead to the other two pages being located.

Found it.

Holy shit, did all of her victims suddenly magically return back to normal state once she shat or farted them all out?
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Stephan Lamb Unbirth videos

Postby arcticsnow » Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:26 pm

Hello! Just asking if anybody knows where one might find the old Stephen Lamb Unbirth videos that were on YouTube some time ago? If someone could post a link to them here, it’d be much appreciated. Thanks.
arcticsnow
New to the forum

Postby wuhnah » Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:42 am

Simply can't find it but I know it exists. Player f pred/f with a college theme. You were a skinny girl who went around getting thicker until you rivalled the last punky girl in the yard.
It was a simple black and white terminal text game, but it had some sound. I seem to remember it being a test?
You typed in commands like "eat Chips" "walk south". It had 4-6 prey in it and about as many food items.

Pretty sure it was made by an artist who made a donut tossing game where you toss donuts to a vampire chick
wuhnah
New to the forum

Postby Bepis » Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:30 am

Bepis wrote:I'm looking for a story on DA, I can't remember the name but I can recall one of the characters. It's a story with a character named Vanessa, and for whatever dumbass reason, I remember that the author said she has green eyes. Also, she is a stripper... I think? It then follows her with a love interest who has a bunch of extra cash. If anyone can find this story, that be rad.

Want to bump this if possible, still haven’t found the story.
Now I got a dope asth top hat.
Bepis
New to the forum

Postby Unknowingly123 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 am

Hello,
I have been looking for a pic. It was a comic on DA. It involved the pokemon Jirachi getting hypnotised by Kaa, who would than squeeze and eat Jirachi.
It was one of the first vore related media I have seen, so if anyone could find it. It would be great.
Unknowingly123
New to the forum

Postby OctoGravy » Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:38 pm

Has anyone archived Undernom's art? They deleted their gallery
OctoGravy
New to the forum

Postby OddPlanet » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:33 pm

OddPlanet wrote:
RyanKrakinski wrote:
R4YL0 wrote:A little update to this. The comic is called “Fruits & Veggies”. It was made by sukanar, who nuked his gallery. This page is the only surviving one (at least as far as I’m aware). Hopefully, this slight discovery will lead to the other two pages being located.

Found it.

Ah, so it was four pages. My bad. Where’d you find it?

Found it through sukanar's page on the Wayback Machine. The majority of their stuff is saved there, both on here and FA, surprisingly.
OddPlanet
New to the forum

Re: story removed?

Postby vorelover55 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:23 am

vorelover55 wrote:Looking for an accidental AV story where I think it was a smaller DND race falling onto her tiefling friend and both ending up into to the scenario by the end. I've been looking through all the tags and can't seem to find it.
Both characters were unsure how to say they liked it at first but one broke the ice making them start to just enjoy it.

I also remembered the pred tail fucks the prey on the way in. Bump
vorelover55
New to the forum

Postby casuallurker » Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:59 pm

there's these black-and-white (sorta outlined sketches) where a dragon swallowed a fox girl whole and she, after pushing his belly out so far, climbs up his throat, tickles his uvula, and forces herself out of his mouth.
"I listen 2 the stories, oh u tell so well. I cherish every word u said along the way, but now, i kno all u did was help me see." -Lajon Witherspoon
casuallurker
---

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion