Very obscure or minor characters

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Very obscure or minor characters

Postby Birichino » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:19 pm

Continuing with my trend of really kind of strange categories, have you ever seen some character who's either very minor, or in something very few people would know, yet feel an affinity for them as a pred or prey?

For some examples, I know a few people have posted art of Princess Gourmet from the untranslated Japanese game Maka-Maka, but she still seems fairly obscure despite also being in a vore platformer. I've never seen any vore art of Tokisaki Kurumi, though, despite her directly referring to whatever she does to kill people as eating them.

A character could be even more obscure and undeveloped than they are, though. For example, today I kind of saw some appeal in Betty Clicker from Clicker Heroes. http://clickerheroes.wikia.com/wiki/Betty_Clicker (Though I have a thing for glasses, especially paired with long black hair in a pred, I think).
A beautiful chef who cooks even the monsters you fight would probably be willing to..."experiment" with some more exotic ingredients in her quest to become the best, after all.

I know I've only listed preds, but I think characters fitting this category would be more likely to appeal as prey.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Re: Very obscure or minor characters

Postby Dangerguy » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:10 pm

For both as a pred or prey.

My vote would be Starlee Hambrath from TMNT: Fast Forward

A cute blue skined alien girl who is an engineer, the show hinted that she might have a crush on Cody Jones (Casey and April's future son)... And that's all I can tell you. "Fast Forward" was only a one season thing, so many of the characters they introduce wind up not being developed well.

Which sucks, I wanted to see more of those characters (especially Starlee) :(
Dangerguy
Participator

Postby Jayezox » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:40 am

Fire Emblem outside of Awakening falls into obscurity and I can only find less than one page of Fire Emblem hits on this site. I would like to see the laguz girls as preds, especially Nailah. Lyre is definitely the most obscure character I would like to see since she is arguably the worst character in the game and has little plot relevance. For prey, Soren, Rhys, and Raphael would be the best candidates.
Jayezox
---

Postby Birichino » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:47 pm

Starlee looks better suited to prey than pred, but I can see her appeal for both.
Come to think of it, Betty would also make good prey, but I'm usually just more interested in who the pred is.
Soren would make an adorable snack, though. I like the idea of "coolguy" prey.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby futafan123 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:18 pm

M.O.M. from Martin Mystery in my opinion would make an amazing pred.
futafan123
New to the forum

Postby Borealis » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:33 pm

For an inevitable furry choice I'd say the female cat from American Tail 2 - Fievel Goes West (Miss Kitty https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f1/64/67/f164674203924d9bcc3fa4515e884a72.jpg). I know it's a big budget film that most of us in our age range on this site will fondly remember and not exactly ultra-obscure, but I love the idea of her as a pred eating the mice whole (and I think she deserves a mention in a thread like this by virtue of having no presence whatsoever in vore work online). She's got so much potential.

In fact off the top of my head she hasn't really been used in furry artwork at all on any meaningful level, erotic or otherwise.
Last edited by Borealis on Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby Birichino » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:38 pm

I always felt weird about being attracted to M.O.M., be it because of her codename or ambiguous age, but she would definitely make a great pred. So would that mutant form Diana took in that one episode.

I think anything from American Tail counts as obscure, really. I've never seen fanart of it -the main characters, let alone Miss Kitty- of any kind. Maybe once.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby tastyWeasel » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:28 pm

Iv'e always held a strange attraction to watto from starwars. (http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2012 ... to-SWE.png) His nice and wide maw would be great for chewing and swallowing. He's had to have got that pudgy belly from somewhere. Also that trunk of his would be useful for oral vore as he could shove prey back into his mouth if the try to escape. (or even use the trunk it self for vore :wink: ). Mmmmm can just imagine him helping himself to any unfortunate small animals that happen upon him, or disagreeable small customers. :gulp:
"Make me cum." Has never been more literal than in the world of cock vore.
Speaking of making cum, interested in knowing how much you'd make?
tastyWeasel
Participator

Postby Kitsouille » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:28 pm

I have a strong feeling that Sasha Braus from Attack on Titan would make a great pred too. She is seen eating in about half of the scenes she appears in.
Spoiler: show
Part of me wish she too could turn into a titan because, you know...
Kitsouille
???

Postby Birichino » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:39 pm

You mean there ISN'T vore art of Sasha!? I hadn't looked, but it seems like it's all about Mikasa and Eren, when there's a perfectly good Potato Girl right there.

I guess "obscure" is a bit technical for this, but Symbiotes in general, from the Marvel universe, pretty much turn anyone into an exciting pred. Venom's the most well-known, but anyone can become a smug toothy self-pluralizer with an obsessive personality, a managable tendancy towards violence, a superior replica of any ex-host's skills, and a long dripping tongue.

Giant-Girl actually got infected by one in an Avengers comic, but sadly didn't do much after.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:01 pm

Oh, there is some vore art of Sasha, but so little of it that a simpson character could count all of it on one hand.
Another character I'm thinking about is Sakura Bokuseiinmonzeninari from Hyper Police. She teams up with the main character to get close to her because she wants to eat her and get enough power to grow her ninth tail (she's a kitsune). She never succeed but she doesn't try very often either. I have yet to read the manga to see if there's more to it, but that's it for the anime and no vore art either (in fact there's barely any fanart of her at all).
Kitsouille
???

Postby Birichino » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:40 pm

I remembered an example of an obscure character who actually DID get art. By Ochiko Terada, no less.
http://gs-uploader.jpn.org/upld-view-do ... gatear.jpg

She's a major character in Recettear (titular, technically), but the game's obscure enough that I never thought I'd see her at all, let alone in vore.
It kind of weirds me out. As much as I love that exposed tummy, I know the character too well.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Birichino » Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:38 pm

futafan123 wrote:M.O.M. from Martin Mystery in my opinion would make an amazing pred.

Oh, speaking of Marathon, wouldn't Britney from Totally Spies be good in either role? She's pretty minor overall...
Image (Intentionally the dorkiest pic I could find; tragically the highest-quality.)
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Birichino » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:48 pm

Oh! I forgot about the Mod-Souls from Bleach.
They're consciousnesses -which apparently can identify as male or female (or whatever gender, I presume)- in little candies. When swallowed, they eject the person's spirit form from their body and take the body over, and apparently come out from the head. They can also make fake bodies for themselves, so I suppose one could "turn the tables" on someone. Either way, I guess it'd be non-fatal.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Birichino » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:07 pm

Oh, I'm not a fan, but who remembers that Goanna from Fern Gully?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZknxLDmXzP8

Now a kemonomimi or even demi with that exact same species and personality would be an exciting pred.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TempestWind » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:34 pm

Even though I'm not the biggest fan of male preds, I would like to see Minato aka Makoto from Persona 3 being a pred. It's totally not because he's one of my favorites or anything, nooooooooooo. /kidding, it's true.
TempestWind
Been posting for a bit

Postby Birichino » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:05 pm

The Protagonist? I googled him and thought he was Naoto. Which I guess means he's cute enough, since I love Naoto.
I guess a lot of RPG protagonists have a bit of charm as preds, at least compared to most of a game's male cast...
My vote's still for Chie, though. She's already a carnivore. Or Yoskue if it has to be a male. Maybe Teddie's true form...sorry, I know those are all from 4.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Birichino » Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:40 am

Despite being a boss and canonically eating people, I have never seen vore art or RP profiles of Hooktail from Thousand Year Door.

Oh, and she seems to have a thing for having her feet smelled and can apparently cook, if that's your thing.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MasterSpunk68 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:57 pm

The lack of Gray Garden vore is sad. I wanna see Yosafire and her friends fall prey to various hell beasts, but the indie RPG they're from is already pretty niche.
MasterSpunk68
Been posting for a bit

Postby Birichino » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:53 pm

Well, to be fair, I've never heard of Gray Garden in general.
But then again, most people don't seem to know Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, and that has one (attractive) woman's (hideous) stand capture the heroes in it mouth.
I guess it has at least a niche thing for vore in every arc. First vampires (a baby gets eaten), then M/M absorption, then the fight against High Priestess...I really didn't watch it for the vore.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion