Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in media list

Postby sharky » Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:19 pm

Fun movie Ghostbusters frozen empire. It has a bit of surprise food vore with Slimer. The critics slammed it some, but it was not bad, a good new chapter to the new ghostbusters family. Go see it, not a bad film at all
sharky
Participator

Postby JustCurious1123 » Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm

bathroombuddy23 wrote:
JustCurious1123 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMgtwFNuun0

Quetzalcoatlus (I think) swallows man whole.
There is a lovely little bulge, too.

Paper Girls - Episode 8 Season 1
Available on Amazon Prime. Happens at 18:40

Here's a color corrected version of the same scene

https://youtu.be/1-PUUyrKJgQ

Thank you! This looks indeed so much better now.
JustCurious1123
Somewhat familiar

Postby str8aura » Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:46 pm

sharky wrote:Fun movie Ghostbusters frozen empire. It has a bit of surprise food vore with Slimer. The critics slammed it some, but it was not bad, a good new chapter to the new ghostbusters family. Go see it, not a bad film at all

Food vore? You mean like... eating?
str8aura
Been posting for a bit

Postby Evilseed » Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:04 pm

str8aura wrote:
sharky wrote:Fun movie Ghostbusters frozen empire. It has a bit of surprise food vore with Slimer. The critics slammed it some, but it was not bad, a good new chapter to the new ghostbusters family. Go see it, not a bad film at all

Food vore? You mean like... eating?

Explanation is a spoiler:
Spoiler: show
There is a ghost called the possessor which can inhabit and control any inanimate object. Around the film's climax while desperately trying to get away it possesses a pizza and starts to escape only to get eaten by Slimer
"You humans have gorged yourselves on plant life for eons, but no more! Time to even the score."
Evilseed
Participator

Postby Phorcyz19 » Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:57 pm

Definitely a giant azhdarchid of some kind, but the shorter neck makes me think Hatzegopteryx
Phorcyz19
Participator

Postby JustCurious1123 » Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:06 pm

Phorcyz19 wrote:

Definitely a giant azhdarchid of some kind, but the shorter neck makes me think Hatzegopteryx

Ah. That's indeed a possibility.
JustCurious1123
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rat_Guy » Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:32 am

Chapter cover from Chieri's Love Is 8 Meters Chapter 44. The actual chapter itself has no vore in it, but I keep checking hoping it will some day.
Attachments
3-o.jpg
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby AquaticCitizen » Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:22 am

Quick little one, but in Grizzy and the Lemmings Season 3 Episode 70, a plant swallows Grizzy and the Lemmings whole and then the episode ends with it burping loudly and them all stuck inside of it, with its "belly" visibly bulged out from eating them all.
AquaticCitizen
Somewhat familiar

Postby nicolii » Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:19 am

Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire

Lot's of Maws! And There are a couple of scenes that are....

Spoiler: show

1. Kong has a toothache, travels back to the surface from the hollow earth, new character sedates Kong and drops down from a helicopter on his face, no great shots of into his maw but still fun.
2. Pilot dude keeps hinting at bug eating him alive, then a minute later weird tree monster swallows him, very fast, the dialogue after is pretty funny though and the new character from before talks about titans and humans and the food chain.
3. MAWS! Lot's and lots of maws.
nicolii
New to the forum

Postby x9comega » Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:36 pm

Kinda shocked no one’s added this but in the most recent Murder Drones there was a good internal maw shot, Vorish Dialogue, and some actual on-screen Vore, though most was of the HARD Variety, so just be aware of that fact.
ImageImage

time for shameless self promotion! CHeck out my gallery here! http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/x9comega
x9comega
Participator

Postby Somenobody2 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:18 am

Worth mentioning since it activated some neurons for me at least:
In BFDIA 11 the fish monster makes an appearance again. But instead of instantly eating contestants, this time coiny gets constricted and there's an imminent vore scene with coiny struggling to hold back it's jaws.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNKPTAEzXTw&t=848s

Sadly but predictably later the suspense is only there so that coiny gets saved later with the fish monster getting killed.
Somenobody2
New to the forum

Postby str8aura » Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:40 am

Somenobody2 wrote:Worth mentioning since it activated some neurons for me at least:
In BFDIA 11 the fish monster makes an appearance again. But instead of instantly eating contestants, this time coiny gets constricted and there's an imminent vore scene with coiny struggling to hold back it's jaws.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNKPTAEzXTw&t=848s

Not that great IMO, but 'It activated some neurons' is an excellent way to describe it, and I'm pocketing that turn of phrase for repeat later usage.
str8aura
Been posting for a bit

Postby str8aura » Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:32 pm

GVK 2 has godzilla mawshots, a scene of a character getting eaten by a tree monster, nothing special. Best is near the opening when a character lands on King Kong's tooth and has to work in front of his mouth to replace the tooth.
str8aura
Been posting for a bit

Postby Narrows » Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:21 pm

Male prey, of course. It's always male prey....
*sulks with my fellow female prey preferers*
Narrows
New to the forum

Postby vorcountant » Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:04 pm

At least KotM had a woman getting eaten- a quick scene, but the actress was previously nominated for an Academy Award(prestigious prey has extra nutriotional value).
vorcountant
Been posting for a bit

Postby ClarAya » Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:41 pm

A pilot to a youtube animation called RAMSHACKLE about 3 homeless kids who find a baby and decided to raise it, when they tried to use the baby to con a stuck up rich woman they are caught and she begins to call the police, but one of the kids cover her mouth to shut her up, the baby sudden opens its mouth exposing it razor sharp teeth and starts to bite the ladies leg and chomping her eventually swallowing her whole, it was comedic chomping so nothing graphic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1r2QqSpJ5o
Scene happens at 4:25
ClarAya
Participator

Postby Mnbvcxz123 » Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:55 am

vorcountant wrote:At least KotM had a woman getting eaten- a quick scene, but the actress was previously nominated for an Academy Award(prestigious prey has extra nutriotional value).

What is KotM?
Mnbvcxz123
Been posting for a bit

Postby ArcaneSigil » Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:02 pm

Mnbvcxz123 wrote:
vorcountant wrote:At least KotM had a woman getting eaten- a quick scene, but the actress was previously nominated for an Academy Award(prestigious prey has extra nutriotional value).

What is KotM?

King of the Monsters. The latest Godzilla centered movie.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Conn » Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:25 pm

The OP song of Konosuba season 3 features a quick part at the start of the 3 main girls being attacked and eaten by giant toads whilst Kazuma is wrapped up by an offscreen toad tongue - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td3WFn2p730 its at 19ish seconds in its very quick
Conn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby str8aura » Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:15 pm

Conn wrote:The OP song of Konosuba season 3 features a quick part at the start of the 3 main girls being attacked and eaten by giant toads whilst Kazuma is wrapped up by an offscreen toad tongue - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td3WFn2p730 its at 19ish seconds in its very quick

referencing the much longer and better frog scene though.
str8aura
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion