Only kind of Nintendo but still: How about Bayonetta?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Only kind of Nintendo but still: How about Bayonetta?

Postby Miridium » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:09 pm

Yeah I know Bayonetta is Sega but I believe Nintendo owns the rights to publish the games now. Besides she's in Smash now. So anyways who from Bayonetta should eat you?
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Only kind of Nintendo but still: How about Bayonetta?

Postby Kitti » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:08 pm

Definitely Rodin and the Masked Lumen.
As for angels or demons, Fortitudo is cute so I wouldn't find feeding that little fat dragon.~ And since it goes without saying, Gomorrah pretty much eats everything so why not just let him eat me too.
And in that moment, I became jealous of an arrowhead.

Commission information here.
Check out my picky Seeking Roleplay topic.
Kitti
???

Postby Datstrudel » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:18 pm

Bayonetta herself. She's so darn sexy!
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ScrabbleTheGoat » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:48 pm

How about Alraune? She's kinda already got that thing going for her
ScrabbleTheGoat
Been posting for a bit

Postby ArcaneSigil » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:29 pm

Bayonetta. I mean, c'mon. She's possibly the hottest character to grace the Smash arena.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby C107galaxytachyon » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:09 pm

You do know Bayonetta vore stories already exist, right? https://aryion.com/g4/view/270116
C107galaxytachyon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eznam » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:44 pm

Personally I don't really like Bayonetta because she's clearly a skank made to sell on sex appeal alone, and her hair looks stupid. Luckily they redeemed her hair in the second game at the cost of making her even more of a skank. I honestly feel like being anywhere near her would put you at risk of succumbing to the sudden vacuum of her gaping vagoblin getting exposed during a wicked weave.

Her demon is pretty cute though. I pick that one. And maybe in her we can all find refuge from the Bayogina
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby C107galaxytachyon » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:21 pm

Eznam wrote:Personally I don't really like Bayonetta because she's clearly a skank made to sell on sex appeal alone, and her hair looks stupid. Luckily they redeemed her hair in the second game at the cost of making her even more of a skank. I honestly feel like being anywhere near her would put you at risk of succumbing to the sudden vacuum of her gaping vagoblin getting exposed during a wicked weave.

Her demon is pretty cute though. I pick that one. And maybe in her we can all find refuge from the Bayogina

Huh: never thought I'd hear the day when someone'd embody the general sentiment of Polygon's SJW review of Bayonetta 2 back in 2014, where they gave it a 7.5/10 for 'alleged' prortrayals of misogony, and nothing else.
C107galaxytachyon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eznam » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:35 pm

C107galaxytachyon wrote:
Eznam wrote:Personally I don't really like Bayonetta because she's clearly a skank made to sell on sex appeal alone, and her hair looks stupid. Luckily they redeemed her hair in the second game at the cost of making her even more of a skank. I honestly feel like being anywhere near her would put you at risk of succumbing to the sudden vacuum of her gaping vagoblin getting exposed during a wicked weave.

Huh: never thought I'd hear the day when someone'd embody the general sentiment of Polygon's SJW review of Bayonetta 2 back in 2014, where they gave it a 7.5/10 for 'alleged' prortrayals of misogony, and nothing else.

To be fair if you take the tits out of Bayonetta it's a pretty average God of War clone... But I don't really care about Bayo being misogynistic, I just find skanks gross.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Aardvark » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:28 am

I always liked the rauncy, flirtyness of the bayonetta. I'm not sure why anyone would call her a skank though. It's not like she has sex with lots of people or anything silly like that. She just flaunts her curves a bit. There is nothing at all wrong with that IMHO. :D
Aardvark
Participator

Postby Dekkard2 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:19 pm

Aardvark wrote:I always liked the rauncy, flirtyness of the bayonetta. I'm not sure why anyone would call her a skank though. It's not like she has sex with lots of people or anything silly like that. She just flaunts her curves a bit. There is nothing at all wrong with that IMHO. :D

Yeah I never got a skanky vibe from Bayonetta either. More of a look what you can't have vibe.
I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Return to General Vore Discussion