Blender Vore Thread: Resources, Assets, and Techniques

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Blender Vore Thread: Resources, Assets, and Techniques

Postby fieldmousse » Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:44 pm

Here's a WIP swallow animation I've been working on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZilhkV0mKgg

For the bulge, I used the lattice modifier technique I described a while back:
It involves creating an NxNx2 lattice with a bulge on one face and the other face is flat.
The entire lattice object gets animated and as it moves closer to the surface, it has a greater effect.

Animations like this aren't really doable with skeletal animations / bones so much of the work I've been doing lately is to improve my workflow for exporting / importing vertex animations into Godot so that I can use this in a game :)
fieldmousse
Participator

Postby Fancyguy9900 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:20 am

Just wanted to pop in here and ask if anyone knows a good cityscape blend file that I could use for some macro content? I keep seeing people use some but I can't figure out which one they usually use. Any help would be appreciated.
Fancyguy9900
New to the forum

Postby Daichi777 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:43 am

Fancyguy9900 wrote:Just wanted to pop in here and ask if anyone knows a good cityscape blend file that I could use for some macro content? I keep seeing people use some but I can't figure out which one they usually use. Any help would be appreciated.

Don't know how to use Blender but think this is what you're after possibly.

https://www.deviantart.com/goddesstina/ ... -930178848
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby yes » Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:20 pm

Fancyguy9900 wrote:Just wanted to pop in here and ask if anyone knows a good cityscape blend file that I could use for some macro content? I keep seeing people use some but I can't figure out which one they usually use. Any help would be appreciated.

There are a couple places off the top of my head you can look:

Blendswap is a pretty good place to start. Not only for scenes but also assets if you ever want to make your own city.

Open3DLab is another good place to look. But a lot of scenes are ripped directly from games, and may not be optimized for animation.

There are also some premium city generator addons for Blender, but its probably not what you're looking for atm.

Lastly, there's always the option to make your own cityscape set for future use! Look into using geometry nodes to help make a procedural city. If that's something you're interested in.

Cheers and good luck!
yes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby fieldmousse » Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:42 pm

there's also probably some "real" cities for open map data
idk if any of it is easy to access tho
fieldmousse
Participator

Postby Fancyguy9900 » Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:48 pm

Wasn't expecting to get this many helpful resources but definitely going to check them all out! Thanks a lot everyone!
Fancyguy9900
New to the forum

Postby Omb74 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:26 am

I found a dissolving effect for Blender while browsing Gumroad. The method involves geometry nodes and was created back in Blender 3.0, but I think the method still works.

I'm still learning how to model/sculpt and I haven't tried making anything outside my lessons yet. But I assume this effect would be a good way to create an easy digestion effect.

[Blender 3.0] Dissolving Goop/Surface Boundary - https://maxedge.gumroad.com/l/thegoop?layout=profile
Omb74
Been posting for a bit

Postby fieldmousse » Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:39 pm

melty! i like it
fieldmousse
Participator

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion