Vore scenarios you just have to blurt out somewhere?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore scenarios you just have to blurt out somewhere?

Postby jynxtheclown » Mon Dec 25, 2023 8:06 pm

- Being kidnapped and kept in a cage. Fed and exercised and cared for until I'm of my captors liking. Then being released into a wooded area, a maze, or some other confusing and terrifying location with one instruction: "run, little bunnyboy". My captor gives me the evening, and at dawn begins his hunt. Eventually I tire, I'm hurt- broken bones, cuts, scrapes, bruises.. I'm dizzy and disoriented. Starving, thirsty. I want to die, but I want to live. In this state, I end up cornered and caught, shot through the chest with an arrow or a rifle. My captor then slings me over his shoulder and takes me back to his cabin to be butchered and cooked, my head proudly displayed as a wall mount above his desk.

- Being drugged and waking up tied to a tilted table. In front of me is a large table, every seat full of rich perverts. Cameras from all angles, lights in my eyes- I'm being filmed. My darling Husband appears at my side, taking bids for which cut of meat His buyers want. Slowly, He tortures me for their pleasure- some even going as far as masturbating right there at the table. He starts making His cuts while the life drains out of me. I watch Him, my Husband, the man who has loved me and cared for me for so many years, take me apart and feed me to strangers for a steep price. I die hearing the moans of pleasure as they devour me, my screams of pain have silences by now, my last thoughts are curious- I wonder what His price was? How much was my meat worth to the love of my life?

- My absolute favorite fantasy: sacrifice. I'd start years in advance, prepping my body as a devotion to my God, to my Husband. Eating clean, keeping a healthy ratio of fat to muscle, fasting often. Daily rituals of flogging, beatings, massages, etc. to keep my meat tender. When the time is right, I fast for a week or two. Then, I wear a simple, soft white shirt with buttons at the top, and white shorts and present myself to Him. He knows what this means.Im first given multiple enemas, and forced to purge until I'm retching up nothing but air. He takes me gently, waxes every inch of my flesh, turning me pink and slightly swollen, shaves my head completely. He bathes me in milk and honey, scrubbing me clean in a loving, but quite thorough way. I am kissed all over, I am caressed, I am loved. Naked, dripping in sweet milk, empty and clean in every way, we enter a sacred space meant just for this moment. I bow at His feet and begin to speak to Him. "Master, I am ready for my final act of submission," I don't tremble because I'm not scared, I'm truly devoted. I ask, "Master, may my flesh become Your meal? My blood Your wine? My bone Your treasures?" He kisses me once more before laying me down and bleeding me, collecting my blood (mixed with some aspirin or something to keep it from clotting) and waiting for me to die. I see Him dip a glass into my blood, filling it about halfway, and then He pours to the top from a bottle of alcohol, and I intoxicate Him. Soon after, I become His nourishment, a meal that keeps Him alive and well. My bones a display of affection in that sacred space.
Master's clownboy
jynxtheclown
New to the forum

Postby JimmyZSZ » Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:35 am

Imagine a pred with the ability to absorb knowledge and abilities from his prey. He uses the ability fro the most banal purposes: he forgets to study for a test at university, so he eats one of his classmates and focuses his stomach to digest them rapidly and absorb their studying, or he digests them normally and answers the test as the knowledge flows to his brain.

Other idea was that he forgets the code for entering his apartment building, so he eats a guy just exiting the building to absorb the knowledge of the code :gulp:
JimmyZSZ
New to the forum

Postby Tallexi » Sat Dec 30, 2023 1:40 pm

Tallexi wrote:This is a long one, so bear with me. There was a cancelled sci-fi show called Dark Matter, and one of the more unique elements in it were these things called transfer pods. Basically, you climb in one, and then a short lived duplicate of you is created somewhere else. In the show, they were used to go on dangerous missions without worrying about being actually in danger.

I had the idea for something similar, but where a micro version of yourself is created that can then be swallowed and digested, without the original person being harmed. That way you could experience it as often as you want.

I decided to write a story based on this scenario:
https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=66413
Tallexi
New to the forum

Postby Ender9107 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:29 pm

I've been thinking of a little scenario, but I've got too much of a backlog of ideas to actually make it happen, so it will be released upon the public here.
The scenario would be in the aftermath of a battle or war, with the bruised, broken, and battered bodies of those who yet live strewn across what was once the battlefield. Whatever they were fighting for no longer matters, and none of them even care anymore. They all share the common wish that their suffering would be put to an end. And it will be, by perhaps a mythical spirit, an android designed to do so, or simply a good person. One after another, they stuff the helpless combatants into their gut to grant an end to their struggle. With the healing properties of their stomach, of course. Regardless of what the exit method might be, they all get another chance at life.
This stomach... to hold... me?
Ender9107
New to the forum

Postby rotta287 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:07 pm

Ender9107 wrote:I've been thinking of a little scenario, but I've got too much of a backlog of ideas to actually make it happen, so it will be released upon the public here.
The scenario would be in the aftermath of a battle or war, with the bruised, broken, and battered bodies of those who yet live strewn across what was once the battlefield. Whatever they were fighting for no longer matters, and none of them even care anymore. They all share the common wish that their suffering would be put to an end. And it will be, by perhaps a mythical spirit, an android designed to do so, or simply a good person. One after another, they stuff the helpless combatants into their gut to grant an end to their struggle. With the healing properties of their stomach, of course. Regardless of what the exit method might be, they all get another chance at life.

Healing mass vore, as someone who loves gentle and caring preds this is top tier.

Now to give another idea to add more substance to my post.

So lets imagine sufficiently advanced super-oozes, once used as tools of spying and assassination by cruel masters. Now their masters are gone and few are left, still imitating people and living fake lives. They are free to do whatever, but still have an overwhelming urge to not let their true natures show left over. One of them ends up being the spouse of a regular person, and said regular person manages to stumble into seeing them shapeshift one day. In a panic they envelop their lover and freak out, pulled between digesting them for good, messing with their memories, letting their spouse go, or what.

Ambiguous ending, can take it whatever way you want. I myself would like the happy ending, but I know tastes vary.
rotta287
Been posting for a bit

Postby TSaPA » Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:51 pm

Someone tries to defeat/destroy a powerful vampire by eating them, but to their horror the vampire's spirit takes over their body even as it digests and absorbs them because it turns out willfully swallowing a vampire counts as "inviting them in" and gives them free reign over your body from within.
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion